PDA

View Full Version : Condo Swim Coach

Pages : [1] 2

pharoh_15
25-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Having just graduated from NTU, i had 3 months to kill as i already had a permanent job in hand. But after 1 month of partying and being single, i was bored to death and funds were running dangerously low. Searching online for a temp job, nothing seemed to get my attention and i almost gave up. Then i saw it - "Condo swim coach wanted". Being from the swimming team since poly days meant this was a job i could do easily as i had all the required qualifications. And who knew the added benefits it would bring. The condo was relatively new and being in the heartlands meant i didn't have to travel too far. After a quick interview, i was disappointed to learn that my "students" would be kindergarten kids. Oh well, guess I'll have to look out for MILFs. But after a few weeks, no such luck. Late afternoon lessons meant most of the parents were still at work and the kids were accompanied by their maids, none of which looked remotely attractive. Although they took quick glances at my toned body, they rushed off after lessons. At least i could make free use of the condo facilities which were pretty deserted at that time..

diputs1269
25-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Nice introduction, support here.

pharoh_15
25-05-2016, 02:47 AM
The pool and gym were my favourite places to hang out after giving lessons as they were quite big for a suburban condo. I enjoyed getting my body back into shape and it was free. But 1 thing that i found weird was that the shower/changing room was actually quite small and it was unisex! Just 5 cubicles of showers facing 5 basins along a narrow corridor which was a dead end. It was almost like as if they expected everyone to return home to their own units to shower and change. Usually there was nobody else and i didn't need to go past the 1st cubicle.
One monday afternoon, i got a pleasant surprise. Accompanying 1 of my kindergarten students for his lesson was a young teenage girl, probably in secondary school. I greeted my little charge enthusiastically and took the opportunity to have a quick chat with his young minder. Apparently their maid was not well and Serena had to send her little brother for his lesson. While talking to her, she kept looking at my body but i could see that the way she looked was different from the maids. Not that i minded of course.
After the lesson, the maids rushed off with their kids but Serena didn't seem to be in any hurry. She asked if I was leaving already and i told her about my usual routine of working out for another 2 hours. She shyly bid me goodbye and disappeared with her younger brother.

Remy36
25-05-2016, 05:32 AM
So continue TS

unsung80
25-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Faster continue

randily
25-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Camping for more updatE's....

johnson526
25-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Continue please

pharoh_15
25-05-2016, 10:33 PM
The condo gym was actually facing the pool and its floor to ceiling glass walls meant i had a clear view of everything inside and outside. I left for the gym and returned after about an hour to continue my swim. All this while, i was unaware of a pair of eyes that were looking down at me from the opposite block, watching my every move.
A short while later, i noticed a familiar face walking towards the pool alone. It was Serena but her appearance seemed to have changed a bit. Earlier in the day she looked pretty normal, wearing black slacks and a loose tshirt. Now, her shoulder length hair was tied up and she had changed into light blue FBT shorts and a tight white singlet, accentuating her developing assets. I could even make out the lacy patterns underneath! My jaw dropped, but i quickly regained my composure before anyone could see. But she caught me looking and i was sure i saw a slight smile on her face. 2 can play that game. I got out of the pool slowly and stood in front of her dripping wet in my black trunks. Letting her take in the scene for a moment, i greeted her, enquiring about where she was going. Provision shop she mentioned and she was sweet enough to ask me if i wanted anything, which I declined. She took 1 last look at me and walked past as i enjoyed the back view of her tight FBT covered butt. Wait! This girl was way too young for me and i didn't want to kenna rotan. But a bulge had already formed in my trunks and i headed towards the showers.

Yanis
26-05-2016, 02:16 AM
do continue bro

Hosida
26-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Starting to build a campfire .

prettyugle
26-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Hohseh. Start fire camping, aim and shoot.

Kaput
26-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Camping here.

Botakhead
26-05-2016, 05:26 PM
How young can she be? That is the mysterious part. And having a bulge in swim trunks is very obvious.

otamay
26-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Please continue writing.

yesman
27-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Hope TS cumes back soon.

bigmannow
28-05-2016, 09:05 AM
camping here for next part.....

Brazen
28-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Support nice story.

Emotional
28-05-2016, 03:51 PM
TS, dun keep us waiting.

pharoh_15
29-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Once i hit the showers, i took my time as usual. After all there was no hurry and there was no one else. Due to long hours in the pool, i knew i had to take care of myself, especially my hair. I set about putting shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, one after the other, letting each one work for a few minutes. As i was wiping myself dry and wearing my clothes, i realised that someone had entered the changing room hurriedly, slippers squeaking on the wet floor. The cubicle next to mine was suddenly occupied and in a few seconds, i saw a pair of light pink panties and familiar blue FBT shorts on top of the dividing partition between cubicles. That was quickly followed by the sound of a long steady stream of liquid hitting the toilet floor and a pungent aroma lifting through the air. Someone was taking a piss half naked next to me and i knew who it was!
I examined the partition wall closely again but it was of no use. No gaps, no way to see the other side discreetly. Oh well, it was unisex after all. I quickly finished changing and stepped out of my cubicle just as the other cubicle door opened. Yes it was Serena!
She smiled sheepishly at me but didn't seem surprised to see me. "Paiseh urgent. Toilet outside spoiled so its locked and cannot use" she mentioned. There was a single handicapped toilet outside just before the changing room and I did recall seeing a sheet of paper pasted on the door. "Its ok. You gotto go when you gotto go!" i went as we both chuckled in front of the basins, admiring each other from the reflection of the wall mirrors. I proceeded to comb my hair while she quickly washed her hands and soon she was off, waving and bidding me goodbye sweetly. I couldn't wait for the next day.

anikisan
29-05-2016, 01:30 PM
bro, upped you!

i always go swimming and i find this very sexciting! hahaha

my best experience so far is that when i swim behind a girl (an ang moh), i think due to her tight thong-bikini style bottom, i can actually see her pussy flap!!!! i got an instant hard-on while doing my breast stroke wahahaha

another adventure is when 1-2 young girls (in their 20s or so) swim opposite me in direction and due to their loose bikini bottom, i can actually see their whole pubic region! some i bio their nips when they swim coz their bikini is too loose..

awesome la, swimming pool. can keep fit and let our eyes feast wahaha

hitler
30-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Nice story. Upped :)

kharu
30-05-2016, 04:56 PM
bro, upped you!

i always go swimming and i find this very sexciting! hahaha

my best experience so far is that when i swim behind a girl (an ang moh), i think due to her tight thong-bikini style bottom, i can actually see her pussy flap!!!! i got an instant hard-on while doing my breast stroke wahahaha

another adventure is when 1-2 young girls (in their 20s or so) swim opposite me in direction and due to their loose bikini bottom, i can actually see their whole pubic region! some i bio their nips when they swim coz their bikini is too loose..

awesome la, swimming pool. can keep fit and let our eyes feast wahaha

Yap agree . I also love to go to swimming pool many things to see . :D

alec
02-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Pls continue soon

Bluerabbit
02-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Standing by with teh tarik and rojak . :)

pharoh_15
02-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the ups guys! Motivates me to keep writing.
===========================================

That night, i kept thinking about Serena. She was old enough to be my younger sister but there was something about her. Her change in dressing, looking at me and especially the peeing incident. She could have hung her panties and shorts anywhere in her cubicle but she chose to do where i could see them. She seemed to be purposely teasing me!
The next day, i was at the condo again for lessons. It was a sweltering hot day and i couldn't wait to cool off in the pool. Serena accompanied her little brother again and I was of course glad to see her. She was casually clad in a brown spaghetti strap top and small jeans-shorts. Her dressing seemed a bit older and reminded me of my uni gal friends on our trips to Sentosa. When she sat down, her shorts were so small that I could see the starting curves of her cute small bum. Her top was neither too tight or loose and her small boobs didn't allow for much cleavage to see. I had to remind myself that this gal was in secondary school! With the other maids around, i had to be careful and admired her discreetly. But soon lessons were over and and i bid everyone farewell, including Serena. "See you soon!" she went as she was walking off. Huh? Was she going provision shop again later?
Just as i was enjoying being half submerged in the cool pool pondering and dreaming about her, a sudden splash brought me out of my daydream. It was Serena again, who quipped "Oi! Dreaming about what? Me ah?". Oh she didn't know how right she was. She was alone in the same attire as before, with nobody in sight around us, squatting barefoot at the edge of the pool. I just smiled at her coolly, neither wanting to confirm or deny her accusation. With her squatting right at my eye level, inadvertently my gaze drifted from her bust to crotch area where her denim shorts had ridden up and was stretched tight. Splash! Another mass of water in my direction. But instead of saying anything, all she did was smile sweetly and stand up. And there, right in front of me at the edge of the pool, she lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants.

hitler
03-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the ups guys! Motivates me to keep writing.

That night, i kept thinking about Serena. She was old enough to be my younger sister but there was something about her. Her change in dressing, looking at me and especially the peeing incident. She could have hung her panties and shorts anywhere in her cubicle but she chose to do where i could see them. She seemed to be purposely teasing me!
The next day, i was at the condo again for lessons. It was a sweltering hot day and i couldn't wait to cool off in the pool. Serena accompanied her little brother again and I was of course glad to see her. She was casually clad in a brown spaghetti strap top and small jeans-shorts. Her dressing seemed a bit older and reminded me of my uni gal friends on our trips to Sentosa. When she sat down, her shorts were so small that I could see the starting curves of her cute small bum. Her top was neither too tight or loose and her small boobs didn't allow for much cleavage to see. I had to remind myself that this gal was in secondary school! With the other maids around, i had to be careful and admired her discreetly. But soon lessons were over and and i bid everyone farewell, including Serena. "See you soon!" she went as she was walking off. Huh? Was she going provision shop again later?
Just as i was enjoying being half submerged in the cool pool pondering and dreaming about her, a sudden splash brought me out of my daydream. It was Serena again, who quipped "Oi! Dreaming about what? Me ah?". Oh she didn't know how right she was. She was alone in the same attire as before, with nobody in sight around us, squatting barefoot at the edge of the pool. I just smiled at her coolly, neither wanting to confirm or deny her accusation. With her squatting right at my eye level, inadvertently my gaze drifted from her bust to crotch area where her denim shorts had ridden up and was stretched tight. Splash! Another mass of water in my direction. But instead of saying anything, all she did was smile sweetly and stand up. And there, right in front of me at the edge of the pool, she lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants.

Horny school girl :D

BlackDragoned
03-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Support nice story.

Same same bro

pharoh_15
05-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Serena was stripping right in front of me and a lime green bikini revealed itself from under her clothes. "Nice or not? 1st time wearing something like this . Actually belongs to my mum" she went as she threw her clothes on a beach chair nearby. I was so shocked that all i could muster was a "thumbs up" sign with my mouth still open. As i was contemplating on giving this gal free swimming lessons, she dived right in and swam effortlessly to the other side. Ok guess lessons were not needed for her.

I swam over and joined her at the deeper side, eager to find out more. Apparently she has been taking swimming lessons since primary school and i advised her to try for the swim team after she graduates. While chatting holding on to the pool edge, she playfully challenged me to a series of tests to gauge her swim fitness. 1st was to see who could hold our breath underwater longer. We put on our goggles and on the count of 3 we submerged. Looking at each other underwater, i tried making funny faces at her. She did the same and eventually i outlasted her by a mere 5 seconds. Wah not bad this girl. She wanted a rematch and this time no goggles! Since I was wearing contact lens, guess I had no choice but to keep my eyes closed underwater and informed her accordingly. Probably better cause no distraction. Down we went again and i drifted off into my own world. After a while, i knew i was down to the last few seconds and tried to stay still. But a string of bubbles to my face brought me out of my concentration. Just as i was making sense of the situation, i felt a warm sensation on my lips. Serena was kissing me!

I surfaced immediately and opened my eyes, eager to see her face. But she was still underwater and only surfaced a few seconds later, tongue sticking out at me. Fine you win. But was that just a distraction or something else? I had to be sure. Rematch and 2 out of 3 it was.
This time i wasn't bothered about the contest. No sooner had we submerged, i instinctively went closer to her, letting her make the first move. This time, she held both my hands first before planting her luscious lips on mine. All i could do was pull her closer, body to body, lips locked softly. Oh how sweet they were.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds only, under the surface away from prying eyes. Guess they say what happens underwater stays underwater. At least our attraction was confirmed. Once we surfaced, we looked at each other shyly. She obviously didn't have much experience with such things and i was unsure of corrupting someone so young. But the lime green bikini and the bulge in my trunks had other ideas.

So i found out that she's never had a boyfriend and she can't have any due to her family situation. And she admitted shyly that she couldn't get my hot body out of her head. Being in an all-girl's school didn't help either, with many sordid stories being shared by her friends of their boyfriends. I had to do something.

So as we chatted holding the edge of the pool with only our heads above water, she decided to be playful again. Underwater, she grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me closer, keeping a straight face on the surface while locking her ankles behind me. I held on to the pool edge tightly so the force of the pull caused my lower body to swing upwards. My bulging crotch banged into her bikini covered butt and brushed itself upwards from her butt crack to the depression of her pubic area till her navel. The thin material of my trunks and her bikini did little to mask any sensation and I'm sure she felt everything just as i did. Her eyes widened and suddenly she became quiet.

pokeUpie
05-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Very nice update!! :)

KooningKing
06-06-2016, 01:08 AM
More please :D

One1wan
06-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Points to you!

Rotan or no rotan..
Still waiting for continuation..

FreeWilled
06-06-2016, 06:21 AM
nice update TS

takashi31400
06-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Bro TS

Thanks for sharing.
Ups you my humble 5.
Cheers.

dialtone
06-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Pitching tent :D

SanDisk32
06-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Waiting for updates :)

ilovesmurfs
06-06-2016, 04:09 PM
waiting for next update!

StarBarks
06-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Nicely written :D

hitler
06-06-2016, 07:20 PM
From all girls school, no wonder so daring and horny :D

SwissAlps
06-06-2016, 08:29 PM
From all girls school, no wonder so daring and horny :D

Very eager to experiment :)

OrhYeeOrh
06-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Please continue bro :)

adam1126
07-06-2016, 02:53 AM
nice story..keep it up bro...:):)

lunatart
07-06-2016, 03:01 AM
More underwater stunts please!! :D

Mike8000
07-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Nice text!

Skechers
08-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Please continue soon TS :)

Botakhead
08-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Serena was stripping right in front of me and a lime green bikini revealed itself from under her clothes. "Nice or not? 1st time wearing something like this . Actually belongs to my mum" she went as she threw her clothes on a beach chair nearby. I was so shocked that all i could muster was a "thumbs up" sign with my mouth still open. As i was contemplating on giving this gal free swimming lessons, she dived right in and swam effortlessly to the other side. Ok guess lessons were not needed for her.

I swam over and joined her at the deeper side, eager to find out more. Apparently she has been taking swimming lessons since primary school and i advised her to try for the swim team after she graduates. While chatting holding on to the pool edge, she playfully challenged me to a series of tests to gauge her swim fitness. 1st was to see who could hold our breath underwater longer. We put on our goggles and on the count of 3 we submerged. Looking at each other underwater, i tried making funny faces at her. She did the same and eventually i outlasted her by a mere 5 seconds. Wah not bad this girl. She wanted a rematch and this time no goggles! Since I was wearing contact lens, guess I had no choice but to keep my eyes closed underwater and informed her accordingly. Probably better cause no distraction. Down we went again and i drifted off into my own world. After a while, i knew i was down to the last few seconds and tried to stay still. But a string of bubbles to my face brought me out of my concentration. Just as i was making sense of the situation, i felt a warm sensation on my lips. Serena was kissing me!

I surfaced immediately and opened my eyes, eager to see her face. But she was still underwater and only surfaced a few seconds later, tongue sticking out at me. Fine you win. But was that just a distraction or something else? I had to be sure. Rematch and 2 out of 3 it was.
This time i wasn't bothered about the contest. No sooner had we submerged, i instinctively went closer to her, letting her make the first move. This time, she held both my hands first before planting her luscious lips on mine. All i could do was pull her closer, body to body, lips locked softly. Oh how sweet they were.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds only, under the surface away from prying eyes. Guess they say what happens underwater stays underwater. At least our attraction was confirmed. Once we surfaced, we looked at each other shyly. She obviously didn't have much experience with such things and i was unsure of corrupting someone so young. But the lime green bikini and the bulge in my trunks had other ideas.

So i found out that she's never had a boyfriend and she can't have any due to her family situation. And she admitted shyly that she couldn't get my hot body out of her head. Being in an all-girl's school didn't help either, with many sordid stories being shared by her friends of their boyfriends. I had to do something.

So as we chatted holding the edge of the pool with only our heads above water, she decided to be playful again. Underwater, she grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me closer, keeping a straight face on the surface while locking her ankles behind me. I held on to the pool edge tightly so the force of the pull caused my lower body to swing upwards. My bulging crotch banged into her bikini covered butt and brushed itself upwards from her butt crack to the depression of her pubic area till her navel. The thin material of my trunks and her bikini did little to mask any sensation and I'm sure she felt everything just as i did. Her eyes widened and suddenly she became quiet.

I also becum quiet waiting for what is next to happen.

QuakerOats
08-06-2016, 10:12 AM
I also becum quiet waiting for what is next to happen.

Haha nice one bro :D

pharoh_15
09-06-2016, 06:09 PM
"Wow. That was...nice. Is your thing hard because of me? Its so big!" she went coyly. Admitted to her that yes she was the cause and "my thing" wasn't at full size yet. Probably she has only seen her kid brother naked and no other guys. This was my chance. Under the calm pool surface, i grabbed her right hand and stuffed it into my trunks.

As her slim fingers made contact with my trimmed balls, my shaft started growing to its full glory. The head poked itself out from the top of my trunks, against the top of her small palm. Her hand was very still, probably unsure of what to do. I grasped her hand from the outside of my trunks and gave the entire package a few soft squeezes. She seemed to catch the hint and continued squeezing a few times. "Go ahead feel everything. Don't be shy. Just be gentle" i whispered into her ear. She loosened up a bit and played around with my balls with her fingers before wrapping her hand around the shaft and giving it a few quick pumps. It was nice but exploration was the name of the game. But she seemed fascinated with my smooth circumcised head and ran her fingers just under the cap, feeling every inch including the pee hole.

The sound of footsteps approaching stirred us from our fun and Serena swiftly pulled out her hand from my trunks. A mature yet attractive lady wearing a black knee length skirt, sleeveless top and navy blazer approached the pool. She probably was in her late 30s and her body was well maintained, with the tight skirt showing off her slim hips and curvy bum. She looked quite familiar actually. "Hi mummy! This is Didi swim coach" Serena went. Whao! Serena's mum was a hot MILF! Observing her expensive looking shoes, i took the opportunity to get out of the pool, flaunt my body a bit and shake off some of water carefully before extending my hand. She looked at me from top to toe and exclaimed "Hi! I'm Linda. You look very fit. Maybe i should start taking swimming lessons too" she went seductively while shaking my hand. I saw Serena rolling her eyes, obviously catching on to the open flirting from her mother. But i remained cool, careful not to offend both parties and keep my options open. "Thank you ma'am. Your children are fast learners. I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems" i went tactfully. She smiled and turned her attention to Serena, reminding her of her tuition class scheduled in a short while. "Just a quick reminder on my way home from work. Do take care of my little girl. She's looking good in MY bikini and she's growing up fast" Linda went with a twinkle in her eye. I wonder if it evoked memories of her younger self. The bikini did look good on Serena although it was loose at certain areas, no doubt as Linda was more well endowed. But Serena had adjusted it nicely so no free show for me. Linda bid us farewell and we were alone again as i got into the pool.

Notriety
09-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Very nice update TS

brownkettle
09-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Big small all eat :D

09-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Camping for more updates :)

pharoh_15
12-06-2016, 07:38 AM
"So, do you think my mum is hot? Will you have sex with her if you could?" Serena suddenly went. I was dumbfounded at the sudden question. "Don't worry, my dad is not around. As usual away on business. But we know he has another girlfriend overseas. I wonder why mummy hasn't found another guy" she went, deep in thought. I pitied the girl and her family situation. Before i could come up with a suitable reply, Serena lunged at me and wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders. Pressing her boobs against my chest, she whispered into my ear "But today you're mine ok?". I chuckled in agreement.

"So, how was 'my thing' ? That was the full size " i went, eager to continue. "Wow, that's really big. Can it fit inside me down there?" was her curious reply. Damn i was getting hard again thinking about that prospect. After explaining to her in detail about her vagina expanding and lubrication, she seemed more at ease. At the same time, i noticed her bikini top had loosened a bit just under the pool surface and caught a glimpse of her hardened left nipple, so pink and small. "Looks like you're getting hard too" i remarked and softly grazed the outside of her bikini top, feeling the hard nipple through the thin padding.

At 1st she looked shocked but then seemed to be enjoying it. I decided to take my chance and boldly put my entire hand into her loose bikini cup underwater. She didn't resist as i squeezed her small left boob, softly grabbing her nipple between my fingers. After a few squeezes, i took out my hand and concentrated on her other boob. Her breathing got harder and she just closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation underwater. After a few times switching from 1 boob to another, i decided to be bolder.

I grabbed her crotch from outside her bikini bottom and pressed my middle and ring fingers against the depression of her pubic area. She grabbed my hand in protest but parted her legs slightly, probably at odds with herself and what she wanted from me. But i gave another soft squeeze and she let out a really soft moan and cocked her head backwards. I was careful not to push it and had to be discreet as we were in public. One more squeeze and she suddenly pulled my hand off her crotch. Just as i thought it was game over, she took my hand and put it into her bikini bottom.

Her pubic area was totally clean with not a single hair! So smooth and soft, i loved it. I traced the fold of her lips with my fingers and even though it was underwater, i could still feel the thick sticky liquid from within. I gently dug deeper with my middle finger and found the start of her love hole and tiny button. At that angle, i couldn't insert even a bit of my big finger so i just played with the outside of her hole and gently caressed the sides of her sensative button. She was in ecstacy and her hips started moving in tandem with my stroking. Just as i thought she was about to cum, she pulled my hand away from her bikini and pushed me away.

I looked at her curiously, wondering if she had ever had an orgasm before. Almost knowing what I was thinking she went "Wow! That's the nicest feeling I've ever had. But have to stop cause i felt like peeing suddenly". I enlightened her that it was an orgasm and she should just let it happen and its the best feeling ever. Moreover we were in the pool so she had nothing to worry about.

Just as we were about to continue, the heavens disapproved and a flash with the distinct sound of thunder came upon us. We got out of the pool in a jiffy and collected our stuff from the beach chairs nearby. She hurried off first to the handicap toilet while I made my way slowly to the changing room. I was certain that she'll be coming for a shower soon and i was in a dilemma.

peregrene
12-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Excellent story!

arsenal168
12-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Dilemma...to screw or not to screw...If screw an underaged girl, the law may catch up on TS 1 day, this shadow of worry will always linger.
Read b/4 on newspaper on such underaged sex case, police was investigating a young girl current boyfriend for having sexual intercourse with her. End up found out she has a few other sexual partners in the past.
In the end all kena prosecuted, some deeds were 3-4 years ago.
Imagine police knocking on your door for a sexual act u had a few years ago, with a young girl whose name u have probably forgotten😲

Chickerton
12-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Excellent story!

Agree!! waiting for more :)

Humper27
12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Excellent story!

Agree here as well

Sushi505
12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Nice story!! camping for updates :)

alec
12-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Hmm.... Well just be cautious and don't forget to update us

pusslover49
13-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Excellent story!

pharoh_15
14-06-2016, 02:19 AM
As i entered the changing room, i was deep in thought. On 1 hand, i could tell that Serena wanted me and we were keen to explore further. It would be a waste to let this opportunity pass. On another hand, i had already achieved a lot today and shouldn't push it, especially at the prospect of corrupting this sweet young thing at her age. But so far i have not forced her to do anything she didn't want to do.

The click of the toilet door unlocking and opening brought me out of my thoughts. I decided to leave things to her as usual. I waited for her to enter the changing room and made eye contact with her. Once our eyes locked for those brief moments, i turned around and made my way to the furthest cubicle. Once inside, i closed the door but left it partially open as i turned on the shower. The ball was in her court.

So far this was the most deliberate action i have taken to get her. The fear of being caught with her in the same cubicle itself was serious enough regardless of what happened within. As the warm shower hit my face, i could hear my heart beating in anticipation.

After what seemed like an eternity, i heard the sound of another shower being turned on in the neighboring cubicles. Ok, she has chosen. I was disappointed yet relieved at the same time. I went on to shampoo my hair slowly in my trunks.

As the lather on my hair formed with my eyes shut tightly, i didn't notice that the shower in the other cubicle had been turned off. The changing room was silent again as someone crept into my cubicle without making a single sound. I almost jumped out of my skin when i suddenly heard the click of the door being locked from behind.

Noobdick
14-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Wow!! nice update

alec
14-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Shower Cubicle war coming soon!!!

Bugsey
14-06-2016, 08:31 PM

That would be best!!

Sweeter
14-06-2016, 11:37 PM

Not love meh? hahaha :D

nachos84
15-06-2016, 10:40 PM
wait for update until neck long liao :)) Bro.. pls update when free. itchy for your story :)

BlackCrown
15-06-2016, 10:49 PM
wait for update until neck long liao :)) Bro.. pls update when free. itchy for your story :)

Waiting too :)

heartlock
15-06-2016, 11:23 PM
how old is serena

alec
16-06-2016, 12:33 AM
how old is serena I think TS mentioned was in her teens, q young

SamBoga
16-06-2016, 05:48 AM
Waiting too :)

same same here

heartlock
16-06-2016, 09:01 AM
I think TS mentioned was in her teens, q young

if age reach 16,shd be ok rite? or must be 18

crossmenot90
16-06-2016, 02:09 PM
if age reach 16,shd be ok rite? or must be 18

16 for consensual sex... 18 for commercial sex if I'm not wrong

wish543
16-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Wah underage .

Stumped
16-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Not love meh? hahaha :D

Doesn't seem like, lol

RogerRomeo
16-06-2016, 07:20 PM
16 for consensual sex... 18 for commercial sex if I'm not wrong

Correct :)

hitler
17-06-2016, 08:30 AM
So if she is a sec 4 or sec 5 horny school girl consent to the sex, TS is safe from rotan. :D

pharoh_15
18-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Thanks again for the points guys. Let's continue..
=======================================

Serena! My first instinct was to switch on the shower at full blast and wash off the shampoo to face my companion but surprisingly no water came out of the shower. I attempted to open my eyes but the contact lens inside screamed in pain. As i fiddled with the faucet and heater i felt my trunks being pulled down and removed from under me.

Two soft pillows pressed against my back as a pair of slender hands reached for my expanding shaft. I could feel her erect nipples and she seemed bigger without the confines of her bikini top. I reached backwards blindly and was greeted with the soft curves of her bum absent of any garment. Looks like her bikini was totally off.

With all the privacy around us, she seemed to have no inhibitions and started stroking my monster and till i was at full size. I just enjoyed the feeling with eyes closed, wondering how far we would go. In the small confines of the cubicle, i knew there were only limited things we could do with limited time so i had to guide her while she had full control. I was getting hornier by the second.

I turned towards her and made her turn too so now i was behind her. Dipping down low, i placed my long erect shaft between her slightly open legs and moved upwards till i felt the sides of her thighs, nestled between the soft folds of her butt and nether regions. I remained still, letting her decide what to do. Very soon, she started moving her hips forwards and backwards, rubbing between her nether lips and coating the entire length with her warm sticky juices. My engorged head felt the entrance to heaven a few times but probably due to the angle and size did not enter. I knew that would be my final conquest if she wanted it.

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her soft boobs and started playing with her small nipples. She instinctively bent over at the waist and now i was at the perfect angle for entry, doggie style. As her hips moved backwards, my head positioned itself at the forbidden entrance. With my butt against the wall, i had no where to move so it was all on her. After a momentary pause, she proceeded to move backwards and and my slippery head popped into her. She let out a muffled moan before proceeding further and letting my entire length slide in with little resistance, inch by inch. This time, a more audible moan escaped from her.

I have deflowered a few virgins in my younger years and i had no doubt that she was one based on her behaviour in the pool. But now that i was in her, i was surprised that things were going so well. She was tight but her natural lubrication seemed to be make it so smooth. Her hymen also seemed absent but i guess it was due to her swimming and sporty lifestyle.

I withdrew slowly almost all the way and started to insert again, pumping in deep in an increasing tempo. I took things slowly as i didn't want to hurt her. "Aah..." she went as i hit her depths and started to move her hips in sync with my penetration. She seemed to be enjoying it rather than being in pain and very soon i started feeling familiar contractions in her love passage. Stifling a scream between her teeth, she finally came as her tightness pulsed around my engorged tool. The feeling was out of this world and a swelling in my balls signaled my imminent release.

Although i was high and horny beyond compare, the last thing i wanted was to shoot inside and get her pregnant at such a young age. The consequences for both of us would be disastrous and i sure as hell wasn't ready for it. As the end was near, i knew the only way was to pull out in time. Last few pumps and it would be my turn to cum safely outside. At least that was the plan. As i increased my pace till the point of no return, she backed up till my butt was against the door. I had no space to pull out and frantically pushed against her wet body in futility as i convulsed deep within her with my hot plentiful cum. "Fuck oh yes! Fuck oh no! Fuck fuck fuck!" i went under my breath as i unloaded in a mix of sheer pleasure and dreaded guilt.

After discharging multiple waves, i managed to pull out and a sinking feeling came over me. Still in my blinded state, i thought hard what to say next. It wasn't my fault entirely but the damage had been done. Just as i was about to open my mouth, knocking on the door from outside startled me. "Hello. Security. Please open up". Shit. As if i wasn't in enough trouble.

Olympus818
18-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Nice update TS. More please!! :)

OdieCat
18-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Oops busted!!!

AlexTan07
18-06-2016, 12:40 PM
well written TS! maybe is the mum changed places with the daughter:)

pharoh_15
18-06-2016, 04:58 PM
I couldn't believe my luck. Were we that loud? I was already in for the biggest gamble of my life, wondering if I had impregnated this young thing on her first time with my seed growing within her. Even before that lottery result was out, i was going to be caught now literally with my pants down together with a naked young teen with no where to hide. I was looking at possible jail time and caning, with my family disowning me and a criminal record with no job. Was this the price for tasting forbidden fruit?

As the end of my freedom flashed before my eyes, i heard the cubicle door being unlocked and opened for a brief few seconds before being closed again. Silence, then footsteps outside heading away. I now recognized the voice from outside earlier. It was the tall burly security guard with the thick mustache who never smiled whenever i signed in at the main entrance. Guess the guard had seen all that he needed to see. All that was left was to inform the authorities. I was screwed.

Suddenly the shower came on and i felt her pushing me out of the way and washing herself, probably cleaning off our combined juices flowing down her legs. I managed to finally get into the water spray. As the shampoo washed off and my vision cleared, i saw a tall slim figure in front of me.

"Ser.. Linda!? " i went incredulously. I had not fucked little Serena but got her hot mum instead. As i looked at her from head to toe with my jaw open, i spotted two long horizontal scars below her belly button. "This is Serena" she went smiling, pointing at the lower scar just above her shaved pussy. Now it all made sense. Two Cesarean births meant that she remained naturally tight. No wonder the security guard left without saying anything. I was safe.

After that day, i continued to meet up with both Serena and Linda. More adventures for another time...

NipClamp
18-06-2016, 05:51 PM
well written TS! maybe is the mum changed places with the daughter:)

You are absolutely right bro :D

BleedingHeart
18-06-2016, 06:28 PM
do continue bro :D

wish543
18-06-2016, 09:53 PM
How old is Serena ?

Zookout
18-06-2016, 11:42 PM
More adventures please :)

pharoh_15
19-06-2016, 12:30 AM
That's all for now guys. May revisit and continue in the future when I have more inspiration on the topic. But a brand new story should be coming out soon. Do look out for it..

19-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Har, so fast finish liao? I thought got adventure with Serena :)

pharoh_15
21-06-2016, 06:06 PM
How guys? New story or should I continue with Serena and Linda?

iBra
21-06-2016, 06:08 PM

I vote for new story :)

Retiree
21-06-2016, 06:17 PM
huh! dont like that bro..potong steam man.. Please continue..:D

Jadononthemove
21-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Continue with Serena! Pls!

trivago
21-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Continue with Serena! Pls!

Serena too!! :)

mimo22
22-06-2016, 03:02 AM

You did both of them?

corner9
22-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Serena and linda

HelloDavidson
22-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Serena and linda

Same, Serena and Linda too :)

hitler
22-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Both! Especially the horny young girl :D

ziplock88
23-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Setting up tent for more juicy swimming pool, bikini escapades and cubicle wars!

Neuer
23-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Setting up tent for more juicy swimming pool, bikini escapades and cubicle wars!

Nice one, camping too :)

zl1983
24-06-2016, 11:13 AM

vote goes to Linda.

Botakhead
27-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Nice having extreme sex without seeing the other person, just by touch. But the boobs would be a giveaway other than the hymen not in place and the vagina is smooth upon entry without any uncomfortable tightness.

Anyway its just exploding enjoyment.

Mahrez
27-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Being a condo swim coach has its perks!! :D

pharoh_15
27-06-2016, 09:10 PM
That night I couldn't sleep. I had just bonked Linda thinking it was Serena. And she's married! The greedy me still wanted both, especially since having Linda wasn't in ideal conditions with shampoo in my eyes. But the ultimate prize was getting Serena. I wasn't sure what transpired between them in the changing room and whether Serena chose to shower alone on her own accord or if it was because of Linda. Now i had a tough balancing act of continuing with Linda while trying to progress with Serena without each of them disapproving of the other. If i failed i could end up losing both or even worse end up in jail because of Serena or with broken bones because of the father/husband. But the temptation of both was too much. I eventually fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next day was the start of the weekend which meant no swim classes. The Saturday morning was pretty uneventful but that afternoon i received a message on my phone - "I know what you did yesterday. If you don't want the whole world to know, meet me at 5pm at Vista Mall Info Counter". It was one of those sent-from-internet messages that was anonymous. Someone from the condo was trying to blackmail me? About Serena? Or Linda? I had to find out.

Vista Mall wasn't the nearest shopping center to the condo but it wasn't too far either. It was one of those neighborhood malls that wasn't very big. I went to the mall slightly earlier and tried to walk around and look for anybody familiar. But it was fruitless so i just went on to observe the meeting spot from a distance for about 10 mins. Still nobody i knew. Maybe a condo resident whom i wasn't familiar with? Guess i had no choice but to be at the spot itself to know. Just as i was walking towards the Information Counter, i felt a tap on my back.

"Surprise!" went a familiar voice. I turned around and it was Serena! She was dressed simply in a pale yellow blouse and jeans carrying a paper bag. I looked around and she was there alone. "You naughty girl!" i went as i playfully hit her on her arm. She retorted by pulling my ear and whispering "You had sex with mummy right?" she went with narrowed eyes and continued loudly with "Come let's go shopping". I had nothing to say and just followed.

Our first stop was "Sun Paradise" and she started looking at the Bikinis with me in tow. I wasn't interested at first but she pulled me and asked me to choose. I purposely picked the most revealing one with the thong bikini. She pulled my ear and whispered "You sure you want me to wear that in public?". It was a joke and no way was i going to let other guys ogle at her. We settled on a more conservative bright red one and no points for guessing who picked up the tab. We then went up to the department store BHG where we passed the ladie's underwear section. I purposely stood outside but Serena pulled me in. She looked around the expensive lingerie area before the sales staff attended to her. We were directed to another section which was popular with the smaller secondary school girls. She grabbed a sky blue matching combo bra with thong panties and another black combo and showed them to me. I chose the sky blue one. "Your boyfriend got good taste" mentioned the sales staff. All i could do was smile. And i ended up paying for that purchase too.

"Come, I'm hungry. Your treat!" she exclaimed and walked off towards the basement. I was relieved as is would give us a chance to talk. Mcdonald's was bustling with the weekend crowd as expected but we managed to get a somewhat private corner near the toilet. As we tucked into our fries and burgers, i was a bit unsure of how to start. "So Serena, what did you mean by your message?". She looked at me with her beautiful small eyes as she quickly swallowed her food before answering. "You and mummy. In the changing room. I could hear you all you know" she went before taking another bite of her burger. Well, since she knew that much, there was no point hiding anything. I came clean and told her everything. "You thought it was me? I still virgin girl you know. No way will my first time be in a shower cubicle! Anyway, I'm the one who told mummy that you're waiting in the cubicle. She was so happy!" she said laughing. Wait, it was Serena who set me up with her mum? Her next line gave me another surprise. "Come, let's go back. Mummy asked me to bring you back." What were this two up to now?

horserace
27-06-2016, 09:24 PM
I smell something's going to happen :p

malima
27-06-2016, 11:55 PM
I smell something's going to happen :p

So can I :D

Starked
28-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Enjoyed the update TS

hitler
28-06-2016, 09:18 AM
'Happy Meal' waiting at home :D

eyetosee
28-06-2016, 09:33 AM
camp here for more juicy update :)

dragonwong
28-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Juicy. Keep writing.

zl1983
28-06-2016, 12:12 PM
cant wait to se more TS.
great write up!

BMW520_M
28-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Very likely mum will teach Daughter a few tricks. Steamy.

Garbine
28-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Enjoyed the update TS

Same same here :)

pharoh_15
30-06-2016, 04:04 AM
We left the mall and after a short journey, we made our way to the side gate of the condo. A slight drizzle had started and a quick scan of Serena's card led us into the sprawling grounds. The sun had set and surprisingly there was no one around on that dark wet evening. The pool itself was not lit and the surrounding areas were sparsely illuminated, having a soft glow which could hardly be seen. It gave the entire area a romantic feel.

Just as i thought we were going up, Serena pulled me towards the dark empty pool with "Come, let's go for a swim first. I've never tried at night". I protested, going on about the rain and not being prepared. But she would have none of it, just commenting "You have your underwear right?" and hurried off towards the changing room. I took shelter under the pool umbrella and took off my tshirt and jeans and quickly got into the pool in my briefs. Soon Serena reappeared but curiously she was still in her blouse and jeans. "Thought you went to change to your new bikini?" i enquired from the pool side. "No lah! Go toilet. Bikini is for another day" was her reply. Before i could say anything, she pulled off her jeans and was unbuttoning her blouse in front of me.

In a jiffy, Serena was out of her clothes and got into the pool quietly in her white bra and panties. "See i very fair one. Both underwear" was her reply as i stood there looking. As soon as she got in, she started swimming to the far end near the bushes and the perimeter wall. I could hardly see her and just followed suit. This end was shallower with wide steps and when we got there, she sat on one of those steps cross legged while I stood, both catching our breaths. In the dim light, i caught sight of the small valley and contours between her bra cups. I started getting hard. Serena caught me looking and went "Tsk. They're small lah. Nothing to see". I just replied that they're still beautiful none the less and bent down to gave her a quick peck on her cheek. As i stood back up, she caught sight of a small tent in my loose briefs almost at her eye level. Then, without taking her eyes off the waking monster, she pulled her left bra cup outwards and made sure i saw her small pinkish nipple and areola before releasing the cup back into position. All i could do was stand fixated while the tent at my briefs got bigger.

She seemed satisfied, almost proud that her still developing boobs could have such an effect. But it wasn't enough. Next, with her left arm across the front of her bra, she pulled both straps off her shoulders one by one with the other hand till they hung loosely at her upper arms. Removing her left arm, the soaked bra slid midway down her tummy and i was looking at two fair hills poking straight outwards with their hardened pink peaks. Monster was fully awake and i had to sit down and adjust my undies. Looking into my eyes for a moment, she embraced me and gave me a deep kiss on my lips as her small nipples poked at my chest. Being inexperienced, she lost her breath quickly and broke away. I then did the most natural thing possible by burying my head in her chest and taking her salty right nipple into my mouth. At the same time, i caressed her other boob softly with my hand. She tilted her head backwards and let out a soft moan as i squeezed and sucked and bit her gently with my lips. Another moan escaped her lips as i switched sides and continued my gentle assault. Just as i let go to switch sides again, a rustling at the other end of the pool caught our attention.

quinche
30-06-2016, 11:41 AM
can't wait for the next instalment!

ris2099
30-06-2016, 12:51 PM
nice update TS! Keep it cumming. :D

LustCaution
30-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Please update soon!!!!

alec
02-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Pool wars coming soon!

Censored
02-07-2016, 06:32 AM
can't wait for the next instalment!

Same same bro

DoveShampoo
02-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Same same bro

Feel the same way too

tikogoh
02-07-2016, 11:52 PM
camping for more

purpleknife
03-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Nice story, camping too

Botakhead
03-07-2016, 10:47 AM
3-some cumming up?

ulticock
03-07-2016, 06:06 PM
3-some cumming up?

If include the security guard, become 4some :D

bigmannow
03-07-2016, 10:29 PM
camping for next part .....why didn't I become a swim coach before??

HihoSilver
03-07-2016, 11:40 PM
If include the security guard, become 4some :D

That would be best :D

pharoh_15
04-07-2016, 04:18 AM
In a flash Serena repositioned her bra. I was confident that we could not be seen but we both remained absolutely still, hearing out for any danger nonetheless. In the distance, we saw what looked like a yellow penguin hurriedly passing by the other end of the pool. It was a security guard in a yellow raincoat, head down, going about his rounds hurriedly in the ongoing drizzle. He passed by quickly without even looking up. The coast was clear.

I looked at Serena again sitting cross legged on the pool steps. As her white panties was soaked, it had become almost transparent and I could see the slightly parted slit on her hairless pussy mound in the soft light. I wanted more but our location was too open for anything. "Let's go shower" i offered and pulled her out. She agreed.

We collected our clothes and made our way quietly to the changing room. Not surprisingly, it was deserted at that time but brightly lit. Once inside, I attempted to pull off her bra even before entering a cubicle but she strongly resisted saying "shy". I wanted to see and touch her beautiful body but guess i had to make a choice. I located the light switch and turned it off, plunging the entire room into darkness. All i could see were shadows, with the outside light streaming in weakly from the frosted windows on top.

As soon as i located Serena, she lunged at me and gave me another deep kiss as we felt our way to the middle of the room together. This time i introduced a bit of tongue action and she seemed unsure at first but slowly got it. At the same time, i took the opportunity to slide my hand down to her small panty-covered bum and rubbed it gently from the outside before pushing her hips towards my raging hardon. Our underwear was in the way and i couldn't feel much but her breathing seemed to get heavier from the frontal contact. I took both my hands and slowly tucked them into the back of her panty. Her skin was so soft and smooth and as i headed lower i took both bare buttcheeks into my hands. Kneading gently, i was giving her a butt massage. As my hands moved around from the outer curves to the inner folds, my fingers gently probed deeper. She responded by spreading her legs slightly and soon i could feel her puckered butthole which i caressed gently without insertion. But at that angle that's as far as i could go in the standing position.

I stopped all action and pulled her down to the wooden bench. She sat between my legs as we faced away from each other and i could feel her butt grinding my stone hard tool. I planted a few kisses on her neck as both my hands went inside each bra cup and played with her small erect nipples. We were both enjoying it but my mind was on another prize.

SkyActiv
04-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Nice update ... more please!! :)

junior_cannibal
04-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Very interesting story.

bigmannow
04-07-2016, 09:41 AM
camping here for next part... dun forget Linda is waiting...

brickhouse
05-07-2016, 12:30 AM

Me camping too :)

ShinyMoon
06-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Very interesting story.

Swim coach has its benefits :)

Parachuter
07-07-2016, 03:05 AM

Very true indeed

Botakhead
07-07-2016, 08:11 PM

Don't forget we are waiting too, with our hardons.

MouTakLouLah
07-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Don't forget we are waiting too, with our hardons.

Haha very true bro :D

alec
07-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Mmm.... Good tease~~

Phython1
07-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Keep going do not stop TS

KajangSatay
07-07-2016, 11:14 PM

Agree with you as well :D

TheIdesOfJune
07-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Keep up the good work TS

pharoh_15
08-07-2016, 09:19 AM
With one hand on her soft boob, my other hand slid south slowly. Past her belly button, my fingertips breached the elastic waistband of her panties with no resistance as i took a pause. Then, hooking both my thumbs at the sides, i tugged at her wet panties gently. She responded by lifting up her butt slightly and soon her panties were down to her knees and off completely as she sat back down. I got up and approached her from the front, squatting right at her feet. Guiding her in the dark, i got her to sit in a bit and place both feet on the bench, knees outstretched to the sides.

I almost cried not being able to see the beautiful sight in front of me. But to turn on the light was way too risky. I just had to make do. I started by planting a few kisses on the inside of her soft thighs, getting higher and higher as her breathing got noticeably heavier. Finally i planted a kiss right at the bullseye of her open pussy lips, taking a whiff as my nose nudged the top of her hairless slit. A muffled moan escaped from her. With my nose still pressing her clit, i stuck out my tongue and teased the sides of her moist lips with the tip. As her moaning got louder, i plunged my entire tongue into her depths, taking in her sweet natural juices. Alternating between licking, sucking, blowing and nibbling, i then concentrated on her sensitive clit as she went crazy with the new found pleasure, moaning uncontrollably. It wasn't long before the waves of her very first orgasm hit her, leaving her body convulsing while trying to stifle her screams. I was also rewarded with a gush of nectar all over my face. She was wetter than her mum!

SuxSex
08-07-2016, 01:19 PM

Chile1516
08-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Love your story TS :)

trivago
08-07-2016, 06:00 PM

Camping too!!

PepsiMax
08-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Loved the update TS

Pusslet
10-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Please continue TS!!

starflag
10-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Looking forward to your next update!

pharoh_15
12-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Serena was speechless after her first orgasm. "Let's get cleaned up" i suggested and led her to the furthest shower. I meanwhile went to switch on the lights and then joined her, locking the cubicle door behind me. She was facing the shower, eyes closed, washing up and all i could see was her small butt. I spun her around slowly and had my first proper look of her beautiful naked nubile body, so slender and fair. Her small perky boobs had their nipples erect and her cute hairless pussy was slightly puffy. She was shy and looked down while turning away. I stripped off my briefs and hugged her from behind, my fully erect tool stabbing at the middle of her butt crack. I had to release. With a little adjustment, i managed to nestle the length of my tool between her butt cheeks and started sliding up and down. The tightness of her butt crack on my dick head and balls was fantastic and soon i exploded, shooting to the small of her back just above her butt. With her legs still tightly closed and the shower running, i carefully washed off my cum from her back and then washed myself. I wasn't sure she knew what was happening.

We finished our shower and after using copious amounts of paper towels, we were dry and quickly changed sans underwear which was in a plastic bag. We headed to her condo block and although the rain was really pouring now, we had shelter all the way. Standing in front of her unit, we rang the bell and i was thinking of my greeting. As the door opened and Linda appeared, i opened my mouth to talk. But instead of any words, all that came out was "Atchooo!". "Bless you!" went Linda and Serena almost simultaneously. I knew it was a bad idea to swim in the rain. I entered hurriedly and collapsed on the white leather sofa, sneezing many more times while the two ladies rushed off to get me tissues and a drink. As Serena went off to change, the hot camomile tea offered by Linda was great and i finally stopped sneezing. As she cleared my cup, she put her palm on my forehead in a motherly fashion and exclaimed that i was running a temperature. I got up thinking i was fine and wanted to leave but my head started spinning and i collapsed back onto the sofa. Serena appeared and both ladies seemed very concerned. "You're in no condition to go back on your own. Almost 9pm already. And its still raining. Why don't you take some medicine and rest first?" offered Linda as Serena nodded in agreement. I really wasn't feeling well and one to two hours of rest would do me good and probably i could take a cab home before midnight charges kicked in. I agreed.

I took the two Panadol Extra tablets with warm water and was led to a small room at the back. "This is the maid's room if you don't mind. She's gone back to her hometown. This is the only room with fan. The rest all aircon. Not good for you" went Serena as Linda looked on. I didn't mind and lay down on the comfy single bed. With two angelic faces hovering over me, i soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

conly
12-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Tuned in for mff.

alec
12-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Beadroom wars cumming soon!

Neuer
12-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Tuned in for mff.

Mother-daughter 3some!! :D

zl1983
12-07-2016, 08:17 PM
great write up TS.

LANote
12-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Very nice story!! :)

C120
12-07-2016, 09:57 PM
great story, caming here

conly
13-07-2016, 10:11 AM

Hopefully.Ts' call.

frenchtoaster
13-07-2016, 05:36 PM

If maid join in, becomes 4some :D

DeepOcean
13-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Waiting for updates... :)

tony2046
14-07-2016, 02:29 AM
Waiting for updates... :)

Waiting too!! :D

Combustible
14-07-2016, 04:16 AM
do continue bro

cuven123
14-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Hope TS don't sleep too long.

Dabbling
15-07-2016, 03:35 AM
TS still there?

MassachuSEX
15-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Waiting for updates too

lxora
17-07-2016, 03:24 AM
TS please update soon :)

KokaKoala
19-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Any more updates TS?

peek
20-07-2016, 01:58 AM
if the dog joins in, become 5some!

peek
20-07-2016, 01:59 AM
If maid join in, becomes 4some :D

if dog joins in become 5some!

eaglenest
20-07-2016, 02:41 AM
if dog joins in become 5some!

Getting too complicated! :D

pharoh_15
22-07-2016, 03:33 PM
After what felt like a few hours, i felt someone tapping me to wake up. I felt much better and eyes half closed, i playfully grabbed the hand that was rousing me awake. But instead of soft and slender, what i felt was muscular and rough. "What you doing!?" went a loud male voice. My eyes shot open and i was looking at a good looking gentleman clad in a grey business shirt and pants at the side of the bed. I also caught sight of Linda and Serena standing silently at the room entrance. I started apologizing and got up to leave. "Relax coach. I know who you are. Heard you collapsed while sending my girl home. Feeling ok?" went the gentleman. Before I could reply, he just continued with "Nevermind. I better send you back myself before you cause any more trouble. Let me get changed first" he went and turned to leave the room. "Thanks Daddy" went Serena but Linda had other ideas. "Michael, you just got back from the airport. Let me drive him back. You go shower and rest" was her suggestion. He eyed me suspiciously but what she said made sense. He definitely was tired after a long flight. "Alright then. Come back soon" he went and left. I quickly got myself to the front door as Linda grabbed her car keys. Serena bid us both goodbye with a flying kiss.

As we took the lift down to the basement carpark, i noticed Linda's dressing. She was in a simple cream tshirt and black sweat pants. She seemed to be pulling and adjusting her tshirt uncomfortably every few minutes since we left the house and i finally realised why in the bright lift. Two pokies at her chest were peeking from under her thin tshirt, nipples hardened in the cool air of the lift. She doesn't wear a bra at home and she didn't change when we left. She caught me looking and i just smiled. "Tsk. I should have changed" she went, going on about giving a free show to everyone. I reassured her that there was no one around so late and its only going to be the two of them as she's driving. She seemed to be a bit more at ease after that. We soon reached her black Camry at the basement and drove off with the radio playing love songs.

As expected the roads were pretty clear and we were alone at most traffic stops. But the roads were still wet from the earlier downpour and we kept to a safe speed. She was pretty quiet the entire drive except for singing along to the radio. I kept looking at Linda's petite chest with the seat belt pressing against the soft material. She caught me once or twice but didn't say anything. Her nipples seemed to have softened and the pokies weren't very visible anymore. About midway through the journey, i planned something bold to break the ice.

As soon as the car came to a stop at a red light, i traced the edge of the seat belt across Linda's chest and playfully flicked one of her nipples that could barely be seen from underneath. "Oi!" she went, trying to cover her chest with her hands. The light turned green and she had no choice but to drive off with her chest unprotected as her hands were on the wheel. I took the opportunity and flicked the other nipple as she protested verbally. By now, both nipples were getting hard again and poked clearly against her tshirt. I just chuckled.

At the next stop, she got her revenge. As soon as the car stopped, she grabbed my crotch hard and laughed loudly. My semi hard boner got squeezed but luckily my balls were spared. I feigned pain but the action caused my boner to harden even more and cause a tent in my jeans. The absence of underwear and the rough material of the jeans was making it painful for my growing monster. Soon it was getting unbearable. As she moved off with eyes on the road, i swiftly undid my zip and my full sized tool was released and stood proudly from the opening of my jeans.

Linda caught sight of it while driving and for a moment her eyes were fixed on it and not on the road. I pointed in front and she got back to looking ahead. Now it was my turn. As she was driving, i took my hand and squeezed her crotch against her pants. She protested loudly. And instead of feeling anything soft, what i felt was hard and papery. I was confused for a moment but then it dawned on me. She was wearing a pad!

On one hand i was relieved as this meant her menses was here and i was safe even though i unloaded raw inside her in the shower cubicle. She probably even planned it that way! But on the other hand, it now meant i could only have limited action with her today. Well, something was better than nothing. I had to act fast. I was almost home.

Truckers
22-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Glad to see you back TS!! camping for more :)

FantasyPartner
22-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Camping too :D

diputs1269
22-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Wonderful time coming up, camping for more.

alec
23-07-2016, 02:20 AM
The dad will literally kill u if he found u doing the 2 ladies of his life ya... Stay safe n continue soon

RobotMatches
23-07-2016, 06:11 AM
Wonderful time coming up, camping for more.

Same here bro

Amaron85
23-07-2016, 11:06 AM
The dad will literally kill u if he found u doing the 2 ladies of his life ya... Stay safe n continue soon

Very good point made :)

JoseMonterio
23-07-2016, 05:03 PM

Probably chop off the dick :D

Zookout
24-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Probably chop off the dick :D

Wouldn't want to bet against that :D

pharoh_15
28-07-2016, 12:53 AM
One junction before we reached my block, i asked her "So how?". She looked at me blankly and replied "So how what?". I pointed at my fully erect monster sticking out of my jeans and said "I can't go home like this. Your fault". We had some banter on who started it and who was at fault but we both agreed something had to be done. She thought for a while and as we reached my block, she turned into the multi-storey carpark next to it. We proceeded to the third deck and as expected there wasn't a soul around.

As soon as we finished parking, she grabbed two tissues from the box on the dashboard and passed them to me, saying "Go ahead" in the most motherly manner. I looked at her blankly as i took the tissues from her. "Go on, do what you must do to release and bring it down. Just pretend I'm not here ok? " she said comfortingly. Not exactly what I had in mind to DIY. I didn't want to push it.

Unbuttoning my jeans, i wrapped the tissues around my hardened shaft. I visualized both Serena and Linda as i pumped myself up and down. I tried to place my hand on Linda's thigh but was given a hard tap so i withdrew reluctantly. Frankly this was the first time i was jacking off with a pure spectator with no participation. After what felt like a long time, i knew it was going nowhere. I stopped.

Linda looked at me impatiently. "I can't do this alone, with you just watching. Help me ok?" i went. She nodded. So with some fresh tissues, i resumed my stroking while placing my other hand on her thigh again. No resistance. I knew it was no go south so i moved my hand so the base of her tshirt and slipped underneath. Rubbing her flat tummy, inch by inch i crept upwards, till i could feel her under-boobs. I then grabbed her entire breast, one by one, softly kneading and circling her nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips. This surprised me cause i always thought girls couldn't be aroused when they were having their period. Guess i could notch it up a bit.

I stopped stroking and pulled her hand to my tool, pumping hand in hand. She seemed to get the hint and continued giving me a hand job as i let go to explore her upper body in the darkened car. I leaned over to her and pulling her tshirt up, i suckled breast by breast, nipple by nipple with my lips, tongue and entire mouth. She stopped stroking momentarily as her moans became louder but continued anyway. I knew i could cum soon but i just wanted more. I held off as long as i could.

Eventually her hand got tired as her stroking slowed down. I made my move. I stopped sucking her nipples and pulled her head gently towards my crotch. She paused for a moment before removing the tissue and taking my mushroom head into her small mouth. Slowly her tongue twirled and worked on the head before she took almost the whole shaft in slurping with fantastic suction, in and out. I just lay back and enjoyed. Wow! Wasn't long before i felt a familiar feeling in my balls. "Cummminggg..." i whispered hoarsely above the building pleasure. Sure would be a shame to dirty the car and the smell of cum would linger for god knows how long. Surely she knew all this as well. She had no choice. With her bobbing even quicker with increasing suction, i unloaded wave after wave of my creamy juice into her mouth. Her small mouth obviously couldn't hold it all in and she had to hold tissues to her chin to catch the dripping balance. Once i was done, she promptly opened the car door on her side and spit the entire contents onto the carpark floor. I thoughtfully offered her the wet tissues i had spotted at the side of the seat before using a piece myself to clean up. The monster was deflated and defeated.

I smiled at her as she adjusted her tshirt and hair. "Naughty boy! Looks like you're feeling better" she went as she bid me goodnight and shooed me away, mindful of how long it was taking to send a supposedly sickly me home. As i made my way down the carpark on my own, i could hear her tires screeching at every turn as she exited and sped into the silent night. Hopefully her husband Michael didn't notice anything awry. Another great day had passed with both Serena and Linda. I couldn't wait for more.

Chewbecca
28-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Nice update TS :)

ChyeSim
28-07-2016, 04:57 AM

:eek: :eek: :D

Ntspannar
28-07-2016, 05:41 AM
camping for next part .....why didn't I become a swim coach before??

U do know this is a fictional story right?

alec
28-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Ohh yeaaa ---- more plss

toiletducky
28-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Camping too :)

nico2633
29-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Waiting for more

pharoh_15
31-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Appreciate the points bros. Motivates me to write more. Enjoy..

Monday i was back at the condo conducting lessons. Whole day i had not seen Serena or Linda. But just as i was leaving through the main gate in the evening, a familiar black Camry horned at me. I hurried over hoping to have Linda send me home again. No such luck.

Seated inside was Michael in a polo tshirt and bermudas. He beckoned me to get in, offering a lift home. I tried to decline but he insisted. I had no choice and got in. As we sat in uncomfortable silence, suddenly he went "Coach, I've been meaning to talk to you. Just nice i managed to catch you today. Let's go somewhere". A sinking feeling came over me. Did he know? About Serena? Or Linda? Or both? Pretty coincidental that he was there just as i was leaving. Planned? And where were we going? I recalled an article about someone being beaten up at a cemetery by a girl's father and uncle. I wondered if a group of rough men were waiting for me at a quiet spot. A million scenarios were going through my head.

We turned into a quiet road and eventually came to rows of single-storey shophouses. Parking nearby, we crossed over to one of the units. Nestled among cafes and offices, we snaked through a place with outdoor chairs and overhead tv sets. As we entered through the main door, pool tables, high chairs and more tvs came into view. It was a sports bar.

Being early evening, only a few people were milling around in casual office wear with small bottles in hand. Michael led me to an exclusive niche at the back with sofas and its own tv showing a recent football game. It was real comfy. "Make yourself at home. I'm a partner here. Beer?" Michael went. I just nodded dumbly, taking the opportunity to relax and lay back after a hard day of training. Two small bottles of beer, mixed nuts, fries and nuggets soon arrived. Michael tucked in and beckoned me to help myself. Short of poisoning my beer, any thoughts of Michael being a threat slowly evaporated.

As we drank and ate and watched the game, i got to know more about him. He wasn't as stern as i thought and his success was built on hard work, diversifying his businesses in China and planning for risk even before it happened. As such, he found success relatively early at the expense of his family. But he knew how to reward himself while working and this was one of the ways among his many businesses. I was starting to see him as an older brother. Secretly, i wanted to be him. The game ended and i suggested we finish our drinks soon as it was getting crowded and i was expected at home. My offer to pay was swiftly rejected. As we took the last swigs of our beers, Michael leaned in close to avoid shouting over the din.

"What do you think of Linda?" he asked casually. A trick question? No matter what it was still his wife and maybe he was fishing for information. I answered tactfully, just stating common knowledge. No way was i going to kill myself. He seemed to think for a moment and then asked, "I need a favour from you". From me? What could i offer? Was he going to ask me to stay away from his family? I asked him what it was about. Without looking at me, he said softly, "I want you to fuck Linda".

silver5surfer
31-07-2016, 12:30 AM
My favorite swimming coach is back! :D

zl1983
31-07-2016, 12:58 AM
cant wait to see more fr u TS.. great job~!!

SugarHigh
31-07-2016, 04:56 AM
cant wait to see more fr u TS.. great job~!!

Same here as well

HoneyGun
31-07-2016, 11:36 AM
More please!! :)

alec
31-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Er.... Ok, so he wanna catch her in bed with u so to extort her or what?... Anyway, drama continue plss

Wipedout
31-07-2016, 01:57 PM
At least it's not that he also wants to fuck the coach lol

DivockOrigi
31-07-2016, 07:29 PM
Er.... Ok, so he wanna catch her in bed with u so to extort her or what?... Anyway, drama continue plss

Haha drama just started :D

otamay
01-08-2016, 08:34 AM

Maybe but l think shouldn't be extortion. Can it be tthreesome or orgy hopefully ?

ameth
01-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Wow, what a strange request!! :rolleyes:

Sen5eS
01-08-2016, 10:01 AM
interesting offer ... what's the catch? :D

strout
01-08-2016, 10:06 AM

Life is full of surprises :)

junior_cannibal
01-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Let me guess, he's impotent, just wanting TS to help in fulfilling the sexual needs of his wife.

Huiyudaii45
01-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Pls cont . Waiting

Olduser
01-08-2016, 02:40 PM
what a strange.... :rolleyes:

BudgyBird
01-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Let me guess, he's impotent, just wanting TS to help in fulfilling the sexual needs of his wife.

Quite possible lol :D

diputs1269
01-08-2016, 08:57 PM

Yes, something out of the blue.

alec
02-08-2016, 07:21 PM

Thats one possibility too...

Ulurus
02-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Please continue TS, don't keep us in suspense :D

Chile1516
03-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Nice story, please continue TS

student32
03-08-2016, 01:51 AM

Or maybe he wants to watch :)

Aribaaa
03-08-2016, 06:04 AM

Was thinking the same as well

silver5surfer
03-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Or maybe he wants to watch :)

Or maybe he wants to use his wife to bait the swimming coach to bed with him. 😂

visionary
03-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Or maybe he wants to use his wife to bait the swimming coach to bed with him. 😂

Haha possible too :)

pharoh_15
05-08-2016, 05:09 AM
What? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I got him to repeat, wondering what was going on. Someone was asking me to bonk his wife? Who would do that? Was it all a test?

"Serious. Fuck Linda all you want, when you want. All i want are videos of it". Michael went nonchalantly. Sounded good but a sex tape with me in it would never be a good thing. I rejected him.

"Ok then. What do you want for it? 10K cash enough? Or you like this place? You can be a silent partner. Same VIP benefits plus a share of the profits. Or you prefer pussy? PRC of course. I can send you a new gal every week. Model? Virgin? Or someone experienced with skills to blow your mind? All no problem".

It was all too good to be true. I was sure there was more to it. I had to know the reason. I probed further. "You want to know why huh? Let me tell you a story. Linda and I were matchmade by our families who were both wealthy. I took her virginity on our wedding night. We began to fall in love. Even after i started travelling i was faithful to her. But i always suspected something was up. No matter how much I tried, i couldn't find anything. Took a few years to get my answer actually." His beer wasn't finished yet but he promptly ordered another round for the both of us. As soon as the waiter left, he whispered into my ear, "What if i told you that Serena wasn't mine?" I almost choked on my drink.

Pausing while waiting for the next round, the information began to sink in. He continued as soon as the beers arrived. "I had a paternity test done secretly after Serena was born. Wasn't my DNA. That really hurt". He took a big gulp out of his bottle. "Ok long story short i want to leave Linda but she's not giving it to me. If a video of her infidelity appeared the courts will rule in my favour. But getting Linda recorded is not going to be easy. I've tried for years but she's very careful. But with your help should be possible. So will you help me?".

I looked at Michael and actually pitied him. Suddenly Linda wasn't looking so virtuous anymore. I also had the nagging desire to find out the truth and solve the mystery. I agreed.

Sen5eS
05-08-2016, 09:26 AM
and the Plot Thickens ... cue suspenseful music in the back ground :D

zl1983
05-08-2016, 11:08 AM
cant wait to see more fr TS. keep it gg TS. great wrk!!

autosave
05-08-2016, 05:41 PM
and the Plot Thickens ... cue suspenseful music in the back ground :D

Getting interesting!! :D

Slovak
06-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Good stuff!! More please :)

sukiyak1
06-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Waiting for continuation :)

diputs1269
06-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Actually get Linda plus serene thrown in will be a good deal. TS please continue.

tikogoh
07-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Looks like Serena inherited her mum's genes.

alec
13-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Hey! It went somehow right I wanted it to be. Anymore??

luckyguy123
15-08-2016, 07:31 PM
the genes is strong in here. camping for more!

otamay
16-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Waiting for the deal here.

pharoh_15
21-08-2016, 04:46 AM
I was eager to find out what Michael had in mind but he played it cool, promising to let me in later. We finished our beers and left.

The following few days, I heard about a Batam family trip separately from Serena and Linda for an upcoming long weekend. There was excitement all through the weeks but it turned into disappointment a few days before the trip. It seemed Michael broke news of him not being able to go at the last minute due to some urgent business in China. As everything was paid already, the two girls would be going on their own with Michael flying off the day before. I tried my luck, saying it has been a long time since I went to Batam. Linda surprisingly took the bait and invited me along. Same resort, different room and different ferry - that was the agreement.

Due to peak period, my ferry was in the late afternoon while Linda and Serena had left in the morning. After a short transfer, i finally reached the resort. It was beautiful with its sprawling grounds and double-storey sea-view cottages in various blocks. As soon as I checked in, i changed to my trunks and made my way to the infinity pool. Immediately i got looks from various other guests but i wasn't interested. Then i spotted them - the younger gal in a simple black bikini and the older one in a red striped bikini. Both looked yummy. I went over.

It was the first time i was meeting Serena and Linda together and i tried to keep it casual. After frolicking in the waters for a while, we went over to the pool bar. Linda did the ordering and surprisingly got alcoholic cocktails for all of us including Serena. With the sun setting, we decided to go get changed and meet up for dinner. I sent the gals back to their rooms and returned to mine, noting that it was two blocks apart. All this while, a pair of watchful eyes were observing our every move.

Huiyudaii45
21-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Ts coach for the

zl1983
21-08-2016, 11:33 PM
great update TS. cant wait to see more.

otamay
22-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Are we.expecting a threesome here? Please continue.

UltreMan
22-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Are we.expecting a threesome here? Please continue.

Hopefully!!! :D

alec
22-08-2016, 07:52 PM
That pair of eyes is making sure u just do your job and not step over it... I dont want u to get tied up n thrown into sea then no more story liao...

Ulurus
22-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Please continue TS!

diputs1269
23-08-2016, 01:03 AM
That pair of eyes is making sure u just do your job and not step over it... I dont want u to get tied up n thrown into sea then no more story liao...

Obviously the pairs of eyes should be Michael or undercover detectives.

pharoh_15
25-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Dinner was an outdoor BBQ buffet and the three of us came casually dressed, with the gals in batik pants with tshirts and me in my board shorts - singlet combination. I loved the meats and sausages while they favoured the seafood. With a live band keeping everyone entertained, it was a really enjoyable evening. With our bellies filled to the brim, we decided to take a walk on the long jetty leading out into the dark sea. With the cool wind blowing as we stepped on, i was surprised when Serena held on to my right arm while Linda held on to my left. We got a few curious stares from other couples but being far from home meant we did not have to care. I was enjoying every minute of it.

As my room was nearer, both gals decided to send me back first for a change. As soon as i scanned my keycard, they entered hurriedly, fighting for the toilet to clear their tummies. Serena ended up going first while i was last. On leaving the bathroom after my turn, i noticed Serena fast asleep on my bed and Linda out on the verandah. I joined her.

"Eh your girl knock out on my bed leh. Shall i wake her up?" i asked. "Why not we let her rest here and go for some drinks?" offered Linda. Sounded great to me.

After covering Serena, we left and made our way to the beach bar. We were delighted to find the live band from dinner there belting out evergreen rock hits. I never really figured Linda for a rocker chick but she seemed to know the words to every rock song they played. After an enjoyable two drinks, the band gave way to a three-piece Filipino group who brought the tempo down. We got bored and decided to leave. I accompanied her to her room, quietly hoping for something later.

Unlike my ground floor unit, her's was on the second floor, with a better sea view and a small balcony. On the way up the stairs, Linda lost her footing and nearly tumbled down. But i swiftly grabbed her slim waist in time and she managed to steady herself. But soon as she put her left foot on the ground, she winced in pain. As the lighting was not too good, i offered to take a look later. As she hobbled along holding my arm, any thoughts of action evaporated.

On reaching her room, i wanted to accompany her in but instead she asked me to wait outside for a while. From the partially closed doorway, i saw her move slowly to her bedside table and take something out from the drawer. She then went on to close the curtains and hopped around the room. She spent a few seconds at every corner, eyes closed and hands clenched. She finally returned the item to the drawer and sat on the bed, inviting me in. The hairs on my neck were standing at this point.

whitedwarf
25-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Hoping for some action :D

zl1983
25-08-2016, 09:27 PM
gd to see u back bro.

windy2
26-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Hoping for some action :D

Should be on the way!!!

peek
26-08-2016, 10:51 AM

you can't seriously think this can be real? :D

peek
26-08-2016, 10:59 AM
camping for more.. seriously... HK director Wang Jing can shoot this into a movie liaos....

diputs1269
26-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Real action coming up soon, camping here for more.

frenchtoaster
26-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Real action coming up soon, camping here for more.

Camping too :D

zl1983
27-08-2016, 12:59 PM
camping for more pls TS.

Trekers
27-08-2016, 01:06 PM
camping for more.. seriously... HK director Wang Jing can shoot this into a movie liaos....

Haha which Cat3 actress will he use? :D

tony2046
27-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Please continue TS ...

pharoh_15
28-08-2016, 08:52 AM
As soon as the door closed behind me, Linda promptly took off her batik pants and examined her swollen ankle. Seeing her sitting on the bed with her long smooth legs and purple panties caused a stirring in my pants. I hurried over.

Her face grimaced as she tried to move her ankle around. Being trained in sports massage, i knew it was the wrong thing to do. I went over to the bar fridge and grabbed the only thing inside - cans of soft drink. Wrapping one in a towel, i pressed the cold package against the ankle, swapping cans and spots every few minutes. It seemed to work and her pain seemed to diminish. Wanting to put her further at ease, i also massaged both her feet. "Wow, your massage not bad huh? I wouldn't mind more" she went. Alright then.

I went to grab the small bottle of lotion provided in the toilet while she lay face down on the bed. I tried to turn off all the room lights but Linda protested softly, urging me to leave them on lest she feels sleepy. I started massaging her feet and calves, slowly moving my way up. Linda seemed to be enjoying it and just went "Mmm...nice". Once i got to her thighs, she automatically parted her legs further. Being careful not to touch any area covered with her panties, I took my time on her inner thighs, slowly kneading and rubbing softly. She really seemed to be enjoying it, making soft noises. Before long, i was surprised to see a small, damp patch on her purple panties. Pushing the boundaries a bit, i pulled the fabric covering her small bum aside and concentrated on the folds of her left butt cheek, gently rubbing any exposed area. When i got to the other butt cheek, suddenly Linda pushed my hands away.

Pulling her knees towards her tummy, she lifted up her butt and swiftly took off her panties. Lying back face down sans panties, I'm sure she wanted me to continue. As i continued on the folds of her butt cheeks, she slowly spread her legs even further. From the back, the folds of her moist lips were coming into view. I could now clearly see her tight puckered anus and glistening slightly open love hole with a thin fuzz of hair below.

Even with a raging hardon, i was determined to continue my massage. Softly tracing a line between her butt cheeks, i used both thumbs to pull apart her anus slightly and let go. After doing this a few times, i moistened my index finger and inserted the tip in while pulling the orifice apart. With no experience there i was unsure of how she'd react. It felt tight and i didn't dare go more than a few millimeters. I made a mental note and moved on.

Squeezing, opening and circling with slight pressure from both thumbs, her big and small lips were flowing with her natural juices by now. I intentionally avoided direct pressure on her love hole and clit, just teasing at the edges till she was squirming in delight. From her position, she tugged at my shorts and I obliged by removing them to free my monster.

Careful not to repeat the same mistake, i slipped on a love-glove that i brought. With her still lying face down, I penetrated her from behind. This position seemed unfamiliar to both of us so i slipped out as she pulled up her knees and placed her arms on the bed. I waa slightly taken aback when she loudly exclaimed "Doggie!" but i didn't care. With both my arms on her butt, i just thrust blindly, waiting for her help. I felt my tip stop at something tight and dry before she grabbed my rod and positioned it at the right entrance. It slipped in easily and her moans coupled with the slurping sounds of her tight wet pussy were driving me wild.

She suddenly moved away and told me to lie down. Straddling my waist, she now went on top of me and proudly exclaimed "Cowgirl!". Riding me enthusiastically, i felt her tight pussy pulse around my staff as she came and screamed in ecstacy. She then collapsed on the bed and placed a pillow under her butt, eager to return the favour. As i mounted her, she proudly exclaimed "Missionary!". As much as I was amused, i was more concerned about what i was feeling below and after a few deep thrusts, i unloaded multiple waves while grunting and groaning in pleasure. As i lay spent and rolled off her, it was then that i spotted a dark figure peering from the corner..

diputs1269
28-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Nice updates, more please.

defeat
28-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Good story by bro pharoh_15.

zl1983
28-08-2016, 11:01 AM
seems like smth is cooking

Dunker
28-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Nice update TS

alec
31-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Click click click take photos le

TVBasia
31-08-2016, 11:51 PM
TS please update soon

sandy6979
01-09-2016, 01:56 AM
As soon as the door closed behind me, Linda promptly took off her batik pants and examined her swollen ankle. Seeing her sitting on the bed with her long smooth legs and purple panties caused a stirring in my pants. I hurried over.

Her face grimaced as she tried to move her ankle around. Being trained in sports massage, i knew it was the wrong thing to do. I went over to the bar fridge and grabbed the only thing inside - cans of soft drink. Wrapping one in a towel, i pressed the cold package against the ankle, swapping cans and spots every few minutes. It seemed to work and her pain seemed to diminish. Wanting to put her further at ease, i also massaged both her feet. "Wow, your massage not bad huh? I wouldn't mind more" she went. Alright then.

I went to grab the small bottle of lotion provided in the toilet while she lay face down on the bed. I tried to turn off all the room lights but Linda protested softly, urging me to leave them on lest she feels sleepy. I started massaging her feet and calves, slowly moving my way up. Linda seemed to be enjoying it and just went "Mmm...nice". Once i got to her thighs, she automatically parted her legs further. Being careful not to touch any area covered with her panties, I took my time on her inner thighs, slowly kneading and rubbing softly. She really seemed to be enjoying it, making soft noises. Before long, i was surprised to see a small, damp patch on her purple panties. Pushing the boundaries a bit, i pulled the fabric covering her small bum aside and concentrated on the folds of her left butt cheek, gently rubbing any exposed area. When i got to the other butt cheek, suddenly Linda pushed my hands away.

Pulling her knees towards her tummy, she lifted up her butt and swiftly took off her panties. Lying back face down sans panties, I'm sure she wanted me to continue. As i continued on the folds of her butt cheeks, she slowly spread her legs even further. From the back, the folds of her moist lips were coming into view. I could now clearly see her tight puckered anus and glistening slightly open love hole with a thin fuzz of hair below.

Even with a raging hardon, i was determined to continue my massage. Softly tracing a line between her butt cheeks, i used both thumbs to pull apart her anus slightly and let go. After doing this a few times, i moistened my index finger and inserted the tip in while pulling the orifice apart. With no experience there i was unsure of how she'd react. It felt tight and i didn't dare go more than a few millimeters. I made a mental note and moved on.

Squeezing, opening and circling with slight pressure from both thumbs, her big and small lips were flowing with her natural juices by now. I intentionally avoided direct pressure on her love hole and clit, just teasing at the edges till she was squirming in delight. From her position, she tugged at my shorts and I obliged by removing them to free my monster.

Careful not to repeat the same mistake, i slipped on a love-glove that i brought. With her still lying face down, I penetrated her from behind. This position seemed unfamiliar to both of us so i slipped out as she pulled up her knees and placed her arms on the bed. I waa slightly taken aback when she loudly exclaimed "Doggie!" but i didn't care. With both my arms on her butt, i just thrust blindly, waiting for her help. I felt my tip stop at something tight and dry before she grabbed my rod and positioned it at the right entrance. It slipped in easily and her moans coupled with the slurping sounds of her tight wet pussy were driving me wild.

She suddenly moved away and told me to lie down. Straddling my waist, she now went on top of me and proudly exclaimed "Cowgirl!". Riding me enthusiastically, i felt her tight pussy pulse around my staff as she came and screamed in ecstacy. She then collapsed on the bed and placed a pillow under her butt, eager to return the favour. As i mounted her, she proudly exclaimed "Missionary!". As much as I was amused, i was more concerned about what i was feeling below and after a few deep thrusts, i unloaded multiple waves while grunting and groaning in pleasure. As i lay spent and rolled off her, it was then that i spotted a dark figure peering from the corner..

Wonder wonder ..... The dark figure did the job !!! Now whats next ...

pharoh_15
02-09-2016, 07:59 AM
She was sitting cross legged on the floor and looking intently at us. "Serena!" I went loudly in shock. I turned to look at Linda but she didn't look too surprised. Suddenly it dawned on me. Did Linda know Serena was watching us? Was she calling out our sexual positions for Serena's benefit? The possibility was mind blowing.

"Help me darling" went Linda to Serena who promptly got up. Taking a box of tissues from the desk, Serena held it out for us. Linda grabbed a few sheets, spread her legs wide and nonchalantly wiped her dripping pussy right in front of her daughter. In another time and place this would have been extremely erotic but i was still in shock, sitting dumbly with no reaction. Serena came nearer and offered me the tissues, eyes fixed on my flaccid condom-covered cock. I nodded in appreciation, took a few sheets and slipped off the rubber. I realised it was the first time she was seeing me naked.

A whimper made us turn. Linda had put her injured foot on the floor and regretted it. We went over to help. Supporting her on either side, we brought her to the toilet where she washed up on her own with the door open. Next was my turn and after a quick shower, I bid the ladies goodbye.

The next morning, we met for breakfast and Linda's foot seemed to be better, with her walking on her own albeit slowly. The restaurant manager came to our table for a chat and we were amused when he mistook us for siblings. Serena cheekily started calling me "Kor" while i called Linda "Jie", especially when the manager or a waiter passed by. It was a good cover. Somehow the titles stuck and we had a good laugh.

After having our fill on the buffet, we went to the lobby to check out the available activities for the day. We spotted the shuttle bus schedule to town and decided to go shopping. After returning to our rooms to change and grab some essentials, we hopped on to the bus which brought us to a large mall quite a distance away. Things seemed pretty cheap and the gals were loving it. But my thoughts were on what happened the night before. After much walking, we decided to take a break and go for a light lunch. We chose a place which was not found back home anymore - A&W! Favourites such as Coney Dogs, Root Beer Floats and Waffles were ordered. After the meal, Serena left for the toilet and i had the chance to talk to Linda alone. I had to know.

"So Jie, you knew Serena was watching us make love huh?" i blurted softly. She nodded with a smile. After looking at my confused face, she explained in detail. "I accidentally caught Serena touching herself a few weeks ago after school when I came home early. I had to think. During my time nobody talked to me about these things and I was a virgin till marriage. But nowadays its different. She is old enough to make her own choices. And I should be guiding her so that she's safe. Anyway you passed the test last night when you wore the condom. Good boy." Linda went back to her Root Beer Float.

Test? What test? I wasn't sure what Linda was talking about. I probably still looked confused and she knew it, toying with me. After a while, she leaned over, looked into my eyes and went, "Guess whose name i heard Serena whisper when she was touching herself?". Ok I finally got it.

pharoh_15
02-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Nobody support? Should I continue?

LSDU
02-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Please continue.... You still have our support..... It must have been a busy day for most sbfers

AliForeman
02-09-2016, 09:23 PM

100% Sure support !! Please continues :)

otamay
02-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Sure support, but support will be stronger if updates are more frequent.

SheBangs
02-09-2016, 11:38 PM

satako
03-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Support your story TS!!!

zl1983
03-09-2016, 09:08 AM

lots of support TS!!!

cant wait to see more upds!

tks for sharing TS.