PDA

View Full Version : spore overpriced sex market need normalization

johnkim2
24-05-2016, 10:19 PM
For the past few years, our so called sex market is overpriced , overvalued for money.
irregardless of legal brothels , FL , or ML .
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests
i say why don;t normalize the damn sex market and go to other hunting grounds overseas ourselves?
every damn things price is coming down, oil , real estate , salary .
And we are letting ah tiong and other interloopers fuck us carrots?

~iOOi~
24-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Gone were the years went these FL are alternate choice to the main stream of Geylang, Health Center, and Massage Palour. The service of these FLs are mostly cmi with very few good ones only.

Reviews by fellow samsters used to unveil those good FL gems and hardly visible these days... Those paid advertiser and foreign sites just post for FL for the sake post posting as they have their cost to recoup. So that's the whole picture we are seeing now...:o

comm
25-05-2016, 06:49 AM
geylang $40 can find some service gems who are willing to do AR and BBBJ

the problem is ppl willing to kenna chop.....and so many even kenna scam from wechat....

fairydragon
25-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Agree . The price of a pussy had gone up tremendously over the years in Singkieland . :(

faceoff31
25-05-2016, 10:33 AM
If you cannot afford use your hands. No need to bitch. Is a free market here.

For the past few years, our so called sex market is overpriced , overvalued for money.
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests
i say why don;t normalize the damn sex market and go to other hunting grounds overseas ourselves?

Slowpump
25-05-2016, 10:55 AM

If go overseas for sex tour, one will surely be spending more and defeats the purpose of saving up. Pay for air plane, hotel, taxi etc etc will tote up. From my calculations, stay home and bonk the occasional fl better.

alanthedevil
25-05-2016, 02:55 PM

Willing seller, willing buyer. I laud you for coming up with your honest opinion. All the best to your suggestion to move your operations aboard. Unless the entire demands come down, it is unlikely to make any difference if you and a couple few start to patronize in a foreign land.

Just stick it with your own hands or get a proper gf/ wife if you cannot afford. Best of luck

Study
25-05-2016, 03:35 PM

Study already went overseas! No longer enjoy here!

Forbes
25-05-2016, 06:12 PM

I think for us to be able to discuss meaningfully, TS should clarify what he/she meant by "overpriced" and "overvalued", because to some $100 is dirt cheap while to others it is a month's savings.

motorsiowSG
25-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Hmm....TS is looking from consumer's perspective.

Before bitching, hope TS can think from the OKT's perspective. High Risk High Return. Do you think OKT will do for tiny bit of $$$?

These gals are using their bodies for $$$. Of course they would want top $$$.

Actually compare to some neighbouring countries, our rates are considered average.

Like what another bro has said, you are free to choose. No point bitching on the forum.

comm
25-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Actually geylang has $40 and $50 so many, so how can singapore sex market be over priced ??

shawnanderson
25-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Gone were the years went these FL are alternate choice to the main stream of Geylang, Health Center, and Massage Palour. The service of these FLs are mostly cmi with very few good ones only.

Reviews by fellow samsters used to unveil those good FL gems and hardly visible these days... Those paid advertiser and foreign sites just post for FL for the sake post posting as they have their cost to recoup. So that's the whole picture we are seeing now...:o

those were the days where I will comb the FL dome2 for good reviews / FL gems..... So exciting when meeting up with those gems...

now... dont even waste time reading those fake reviews..

About the cost of raising cost of sex in singapore... Singapore cost of living is increasing rapidly... Sex workers and OKT of cos will increase price lor...( even taxi drivers fare keep increasing liao)

I believe this is a free market.. Most Singaporeans still can afford the increased rate. Thats why the the higher price does not reduce the demand. If you cannot afford it, try JB bah. transportation cost not high and get able to enjoy cheaper sex.

rocket_boy
26-05-2016, 01:03 AM
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.

Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests

Hi bro, i totally agree with you, I fully supported your view BUT you know as I already expected there will be many stupid alecs carrot head here come out and bombard you with all sorts of ludicrous replies and also not forgetting the clones of okts giving all kinds of crap excuses to defend their earnings.

Bro TS, let the okts continue to jack up the price & rip off the stupid alecs here till one day they drop out. :D

Let those stupid alecs rot, only stupid fuck idiots will pay such high price for a freelance with mediocre look & services. There are so many past bros here become an OKT or Vice Webmaster & now living on immoral earnings, what a good income indeed ! :D

Read HERE (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=602614&highlight=poolhot) !

Reading those hilarious replies really sum up my day :D

johnkim2
26-05-2016, 02:35 AM
i am not sure what people perceive of the local and global economy but it has been a case of bloody deflation with oil crash, negative interests rates , black swans and sharing economy which bring cost down and killing people and business with unsubstainble business costs and middle men.

.... and people are telling me cost of living is rising??
and people are telling me its free market economy laissez faire?? , what relative cost of personal income theory?
Pardon me , but this ain't bitching, this is
BULLSHIT.
i see FL renting HDB to do their shit, i seen people using AIRBNB.
high cost???
Profit should be maintained to a level which profit people of cos to reasonable margins.
but to a level which people bait and control you and insult you? and let ah tong bullshit you???
come on. we are from a nation where our founding fathers dig a hole with no resource surrounded by hostiles who wants us dead s, and you are telling me to accept the free market for losers??

henrykao00001
26-05-2016, 08:37 AM
It is a free market. It is your choice to accept their offer or not.

OKT earn money taking high risk. If it is that simple, why dunn TS be a OKT and experience the kind of risk they are facing. No need to talk about economy. It is all about risk.

comm
26-05-2016, 09:28 AM
If u talking about FL then yes.....the FL can put whatever price they like.....but its the customer who choose to accept !

Singapore market actually is well served with many different pricing points, legal brothels have $40, $50, $80, $100, $150, FL market i not sure but it goes much higher with euro, korean and locals, so from bottom to top, there are choices for everyone

Leisuresuit
26-05-2016, 10:20 AM
As in every forum, there will be some reviews that are authentic and others that are fake, some paid advertising and some because they want other bros to lose out on a bad deal the way they did...

It is also a case of one man's meat is another man's poison... there is no better way of authenticating reviews than to spend some money to try it out yourself, worse case you lose out on the entrance fee if you are hard nosed enough or the entrance fee plus 50 if you are softhearted enough... i must say most reviews and public sharing in threads these days do not disclose good lobangs...

One way i am thinking about to find good lobangs is to seek out those senior bros whom you know frequent the wls that meet your standards... for example if i find one top tier wl and discover a thread on her, i will follow that thread to see what other bros have tried her. Those truely experienced bros will usually be discreet in their sharing as they do not want to ruin their own lobang, usually posting knowing comments rather than explicit frs themselves... if i can get any of these bros to share... i would have struck the jackpot...

Forbes
26-05-2016, 12:16 PM
If u talking about FL then yes.....the FL can put whatever price they like.....but its the customer who choose to accept !

Singapore market actually is well served with many different pricing points, legal brothels have $40, $50, $80, $100, $150, FL market i not sure but it goes much higher with euro, korean and locals, so from bottom to top, there are choices for everyone

Agreed Bro. But, price is one thing and value for money is another thing. What peeves me most is paying good money (does not matter whether it is $40 or $150) and getting lousy service, ie, not getting value for money.

Another point is what is expensive to some might be cheap to others. To some, $150 is pocket change while to others it represents the chiong budget for a month.

At the end of the day, there might be no ideal situation in terms of pricing and value for money. It is up to each of us to decide what we want, who we want and to just take the plunge. Sometimes we strike gold, other times we hit dirt. We just have to take the good and the bad together.

sabokings
26-05-2016, 04:03 PM
It is a free market. It is your choice to accept their offer or not.

OKT earn money taking high risk. If it is that simple, why dunn TS be a OKT and experience the kind of risk they are facing. No need to talk about economy. It is all about risk.

So is there a risk for bonkers like us contracting HIV ??? :rolleyes:

You mean bros like us can be rest assured that OKT girls are absolutely clean & no risk at all ??? :rolleyes:

henrykao00001
26-05-2016, 06:44 PM
So is there a risk for bonkers like us contracting HIV ??? :rolleyes:

You mean bros like us can be rest assured that OKT girls are absolutely clean & no risk at all ??? :rolleyes:

Bro Saboking,

Chiongsters are always reminded to play safe thus who can we blame if we are so "lucky".

Anyway what I am trying to say is this is a free market. Everyone has the right to price and we as consumers have the right to choose. Thus there is no need to bitch about.

Hope no one is offended.

oracle7
26-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Bros, can anyone can share what is the acceptable range for FL doing full services and in call?

I went to my 1st one , 150/60/2 package b cup milf.

now browsing thru few profiles like having c cup wanna charge me like
250-400 /60/1

donut88
26-05-2016, 11:05 PM
If you cannot afford use your hands. No need to bitch. Is a free market here.

If u like to use the word "free market" , then this word will cause these FL biz to close down, when no stupid customer will give support.

Either drop price or improve FL quality. If not, the business will stop

Another way of biz death is when ppl report to police

Which way u wan the biz to die?

U think FL biz can act like garment selling COEs or petrol cartel? Bao jiak the customers??

conquer
27-05-2016, 12:53 AM

Agreed Bro. But, price is one thing and value for money is another thing. What peeves me most is paying good money (does not matter whether it is $40 or $150) and getting lousy service, ie, not getting value for money.

Another point is what is expensive to some might be cheap to others. To some, $150 is pocket change while to others it represents the chiong budget for a month.

At the end of the day, there might be no ideal situation in terms of pricing and value for money. It is up to each of us to decide what we want, who we want and to just take the plunge. Sometimes we strike gold, other times we hit dirt. We just have to take the good and the bad together.

These are some good points. I totally agree. :)

Nato17
27-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Hmm....TS is looking from consumer's perspective.

Before bitching, hope TS can think from the OKT's perspective. High Risk High Return. Do you think OKT will do for tiny bit of $$$?

These gals are using their bodies for $$$. Of course they would want top $$$.

Actually compare to some neighbouring countries, our rates are considered average.

Like what another bro has said, you are free to choose. No point bitching on the forum.

Which neighbouring country are you referring to which leads you to say it is cheap? What is your reference point?

KongHuat
27-05-2016, 03:53 AM

Very well said bro

the_e_ones
27-05-2016, 10:34 PM
These are some good points. I totally agree. :)

Bro conquer, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

StealthBomber
27-05-2016, 10:42 PM
There was a series of articles in cna news website recently about sex workers in indon. Price quoted was USD 40 or 50 (?) for FL in hotel... After conversion is cheaper than here, but not by much.

Surprised as this figure seems high for indon considering the average salary.

Roma
28-05-2016, 02:14 AM
There was a series of articles in cna news website recently about sex workers in indon. Price quoted was USD 40 or 50 (?) for FL in hotel... After conversion is cheaper than here, but not by much.

Surprised as this figure seems high for indon considering the average salary.

My friend a regular kakis in indon, paid beautiful FL at Sing $150-$200 for booking WHOLE NIGHT !

In Singapore, you paid $150-$250 for one shot, that is ex :mad:

WaterWave
28-05-2016, 04:03 AM
If u like to use the word "free market" , then this word will cause these FL biz to close down, when no stupid customer will give support.

Either drop price or improve FL quality. If not, the business will stop

Another way of biz death is when ppl report to police

Which way u wan the biz to die?

U think FL biz can act like garment selling COEs or petrol cartel? Bao jiak the customers??

Good points made bro

conquer
28-05-2016, 02:37 PM
My friend a regular kakis in indon, paid beautiful FL at Sing $150-$200 for booking WHOLE NIGHT !

In Singapore, you paid $150-$250 for one shot, that is ex :mad:

But your salary is comparatively higher here as well. I doubt you can get the same salary (after conversion) for the same position in Indonesia. :)

BTech
28-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Bros who have not wondered out to north asia please note that sgo has the CHEAPEST rates for pussy compared to Shanghai, Beijing, seoul, Tokyo and Taipei !

We are a real fortunate bunch!!!!

johntan68
28-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Bros who have not wondered out to north asia please note that sgo has the CHEAPEST rates for pussy compared to Shanghai, Beijing, seoul, Tokyo and Taipei !

You sure ? Looking some rates offer by OkTs, $550/1/1, for such kind of rate I can get a gal overnight anytime in China, still have loose change for her to take taxi home.
I don't remember Taipei is that ex too. Tokyo I'm not sure cos they don't serve foreigners. I don't have lobang. Even in London, you can get Singaporean gals that charging £150 for shot time. U can add £50 more for 2 shots by nego with the gals privately.
Personally, I felt that the price of the gals is too high and yet the quality is lousy.

Moderator88
28-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Overseas cheap? Airfare plus expenses ler! So in sg consider ok Liao ! Still wanna kpkb !

comm
28-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Overseas cheap? Airfare plus expenses ler! So in sg consider ok Liao ! Still wanna kpkb !

Why u include in airfare and expense

sadfa
28-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Why u include in airfare and expense

Because we're making practical comparisons nt just talk n talk. If its the latter, There are places in Asia with $15 fucks n everyone will lose to them

Siachen
28-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Tot kin jio ka very cheap if ur not fussy? But not sure they still in operation or not.

Siachen
28-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Btw, India and Bangladesh very cheap. TS can go up take a look.

conquer
28-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Because we're making practical comparisons nt just talk n talk. If its the latter, There are places in Asia with $15 fucks n everyone will lose to them

I've been to Chow Kit Road in KL decade ago, which there were hookers offered sex for ~RM20. :p

Yes. But if you compare to HK, the hookers in SG is still slightly more expensive.

Personally, I think the hookers on this island are affordable in general. After all, no one asks you go find hooker everyday. :p

sun814
29-05-2016, 05:30 PM
don't know what is the big who-ha, our salary and income have increase god knows how many times over the past years, but you are not willing to a little bit more?

Roma
29-05-2016, 06:12 PM
But your salary is comparatively higher here as well. I doubt you can get the same salary (after conversion) for the same position in Indonesia. :)

It has got nothing to do with salary.

The point is the okt mark up the prices way too high and earn much much much much much much much more commission than the freelance who is providing the services plus the freelance have to take all kinds of risks such as diseases, AV raid, deportation, customer stealing the lady's belonging, customer too demanding etc..........and not forgetting the condoms also provided by the freelance own pocket :mad:

Look at the thread under Health Centre & KTV Lounges, if you observed carefully more and more OKTs are invading the thread now, you might want to know the answer why, becos there are good money to be made, if no profit to be made then who wants to be an okt so eventually the root of the problem is still the prices is way too high :rolleyes:

geylangb
29-05-2016, 10:56 PM
garment fault for increasing rental :mad:

sadfa
29-05-2016, 11:19 PM

The point is the okt mark up the prices way too high and earn much much much much much much much more commission than the freelance who is providing the services plus the freelance have to take all kinds of risks such as diseases, AV raid, deportation, customer stealing the lady's belonging, customer too demanding etc..........and not forgetting the condoms also provided by the freelance own pocket :mad:

Look at the thread under Health Centre & KTV Lounges, if you observed carefully more and more OKTs are invading the thread now, you might want to know the answer why, becos there are good money to be made, if no profit to be made then who wants to be an okt so eventually the root of the problem is still the prices is way too high :rolleyes:

This has been talked about many times liao.

Those who create threads n post on this only kaopeh, don't listen, don't think n rant n those wHo disagree with them, they say r Okt clones n flame.

If u fcuk many of these gers n talk to them n the pimps, you'll know wads the actual situation INCLUDING wad you're talking about.

You'll know why its so ex even if you don't agree or support the pimps. It's obvious many posters on this topic don't talk to the gers n pimps. BTW I don't mean talk bout their sob stories hor.

So What's the point of these posts n thread about expensive fcuks?
It's So they can get affordable fcuks.
They only think of themselves.
If the foreigners are exploited, you think they do a thing?

This has been going on for so long.
Of cos the fcuked up shit garbagement knows but they do nothing. BTW I don't mean garbagement ensure cheap fcuks for ppl hor. If people thinks I'm saying that, clearly they're too stupid to have this conversation.

So ppl here ONly continue to kaopeh n think of themselves. So of cos this leads to nowhere.

Few months later, Same topic comes up n kaopeh n blame pimps. Kaopeh again n again.

rocket_boy
30-05-2016, 01:03 AM
garment fault for increasing rental :mad:

Of cos the fcuked up shit garbagement knows but they do nothing. BTW I don't mean garbagement ensure cheap fcuks for ppl hor.

Thank you clones, as expected its the govt's fault again, no doubt about that, thank you for stirring shit everywhere ! ;)

Keima
30-05-2016, 01:21 AM

Actually you are mostly wrong. The money being made is not only by the OKT, but also by SBF.

I posted a thread on a good 'lobang' a couple weeks ago that was deleted by the moderators as 'advertising' within 6 hours. You'll also notice a lot of the good 'shares' have disappeared as the moderators have recently been very active in shutting down these threads in all Domes. That's why you can see the HC Dome going to turn out like the other Domes - just advertising threads with a bit of 'TCSS' threads.

Yes it's about making money, and to be frank if SBF doesn't generate income we'd all be posting on L****boy or G******boy... or even better yet, forums actually owned by the OKT...

BTW: Did a bit of travelling recently and visited Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shenzen. In Tokyo the pimps in Shinjuku will tout 'want to fuck Japanese girl' to you but you'll either end up mugged in an alley or else with a Chinese FL (and you pay Japanese rates). There's a lot of Chinese ladies in Tokyo who speak near perfect Japanese - you'll find them in Daimaru, Tokyo Hands, ramen joints, touting for bars in Shinjuku etc.

Shenzen has been very windy, so you'll need to visit expensive spas or KTVs for pussy - much more expensive than Singapore.

sabokings
30-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Pls read the Euro price comparison here (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14345459&postcount=45).

conquer
30-05-2016, 03:36 AM

Why should we care whether if the OKT discriminates the hookers?
For me, I don't even care how bad the hookers in Singapore are overpriced. This is just like I would still pay $13 for a pack of cigarettes even though I knew the cost is just few cents. Talking about overprice... :(

When come to call chicken, my logic is very simple: I just pick those hookers which their price is reasonable. What's the story about the hookers, the OKTs... bla bla bla. I'm just not interested. :)

Be honest, no matter how pissed off you are about this issue, nothing is going to happen.

Pls read the Euro price comparison here (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14345459&postcount=45).

That wasn't what I experienced when I went to Hungary few years back. I met a pimp (OKT) on the street and he offered me "model" for 200 EURO. I thought it was such a ripe off, ended up I went back to hotel alone watching the midnight porn.

lookingaround
30-05-2016, 11:30 AM
TS, if you cant afford to call chicken in Sg then your post tell us what kind of life you are in now! if cant afford then PCC lor! Whats the point of open a borliao thread and kpkb about it! Are you asking your MP to bring this to parliament to debate? LOL!:rolleyes:

geylangb
30-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Thank you clones, as expected its the govt's fault again, no doubt about that, thank you for stirring shit everywhere ! ;)
u can report to mod, see if we are the same person lol ;)

xtr3
30-05-2016, 04:00 PM
bump bump it up

power69
23-09-2016, 03:44 PM
bump, veri informative.
High rental... Cause high price.
Like to say this too.

HeadOn
23-09-2016, 04:51 PM
If u value sex low in your life then u won't b carrort by those high prices

I only hear no eat no drink will die but I never hear no sex will die.

~iOOi~
23-09-2016, 05:07 PM
If u value sex low in your life then u won't b carrort by those high prices

I only hear no eat no drink will die but I never hear no sex will die.

Half agree with what you said.

I think the question should be phased in such that the service satisfactory of FL is still good. Gone were the good days where WL is out there to please.

Now these FL are just rush jobs and left the clients without feeling satisfied:rolleyes:

HeadOn
23-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Half agree with what you said.

I think the question should be phased in such that the service satisfactory of FL is still good. Gone were the good days where WL is out there to please.

Now these FL are just rush jobs and left the clients without feeling satisfied:rolleyes:

Let me be blunt. there are many guys who do not have much life. Apart from work there aren't anything interesting in their life. So they just think sex, basically fuck to live. So if I m the gal n okt obviously these are fat sheep to b chop so why should prices b low n svc so high grade. They will keep coming back cos they have no life, only sex can make them go on in life

sadfa
23-09-2016, 09:25 PM
Let me be blunt. there are many guys who do not have much life. Apart from work there aren't anything interesting in their life. So they just think sex, basically fuck to live. So if I m the gal n okt obviously these are fat sheep to b chop so why should prices b low n svc so high grade. They will keep coming back cos they have no life, only sex can make them go on in life

That's Just one part of the equation la.

toy stores can mark up their iron man toys to few k to Otakus but how many will buy?

Okts are doing illegal business.
Will u want to go jail for $50 per transaction?

Many gers have over rated opinions of themselves.
How many Chinese will sell for $100 or $150.
Most gers think its low la.
If they sell for $200 $250, its $400, $500 to customers le.

Bestie
23-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Behind the curtain, is between the gals and you, how much the transaction don't impact the market force, is not stock market leh.

Today she got $500 for a screw, tomorrow she quote you $500, tio reject, quote another, tio rejected again, than her room mates quote $100, screw by 5 everyday swee swee, who lost?

The 1st gal?

Wrong, actually nobody lose, becos, there's no standard fare for screwing, some think they worth this much, some think faster earn, faster siew sua, some just like to 1 time only, earn high high.......

bedokMassage
23-09-2016, 11:23 PM
well said.
Many desperate will charge lower.