PDA

View Full Version : How I cheated on my husband...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

JoeC818
24-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Hi all,

I was introduced by FB to this forum. He's the best FB I have so far.. My story started 8years back when I was still very naive and just married. A little about me. My husband is rich enough to buy me anything. We live in KL. we have a huge mansion type bunglo in country heights. The first few years I really have very sweet time with my husband and sexually satisfied. But good things don't last long. His business expanded to china and middle europe. Therefore he travel a lot. I'm lonely with all the luxury he give and always sleep alone. I feel neglected by him and I'm not sexually satisfied anymore. The worse I'm always wet whenever I think of him. One day I meet my FB which introduced me to this forum. His nick here is Milfloverguy. He's from singapore. My supplier because I do have my own business in Lot 10 selling designer dinner wear.

We have been good business partner but never meet. 7years back he come to visit me after a year of business partner together. He's a very nice guy and charming too. He come to KL and we go out for dinner that particular night. I was wearing a one piece red skirt which is a little sexy with bare back and short .. I was wearing a red G String and red bra too. We went to Pavillion for dinner. During that dinner I realized he keep looking at my boobs. I don't know what happened to me but I feel wet as my husband already 5 months never touched me. We had wine and I'm a little drunk.. He seems know about it and ask me to bring him to zouk. I agreed and off we go to zouk......

To be continue if there is people like my experience... Maybe I will post some pictures if the result is good. Good Night!

Remy36
24-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Looking forward to the pics :D

johnsteven6888
24-05-2016, 04:20 AM
Building up my tent and start camping here...

taopayoh07
24-05-2016, 05:19 AM
TS please continue....

diputs1269
24-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Nice introduction, looking forward to the pictures and continuation of story.

KLKOOL
24-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Camping for more

Wikipedia
24-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Support for nice story.

jux4u
24-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Camping for more!!:D:D:D

ET
24-05-2016, 09:52 AM
pics please :D

winstonlyj
24-05-2016, 09:54 AM
story with pics. just like childhood storybook.
camping here.

JoeC818
24-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Cold respond 😞😞😞😞😞

JoeC818
24-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Cold response 😞😞😞😞😞

faceoff31
24-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Cold response 😞😞😞😞😞

Plenty of such stories in SBF. No big deal.

ET
24-05-2016, 10:52 AM
cos sbf all wolf :D

acidicavex
24-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Well everything start slow when u get the sexciting part respond will be there.

Beside u already Got if not wrong 11 points award to u by the good bros here...

whitecrane
24-05-2016, 04:52 PM
cos sbf all wolf :D

Sorry not all are wolfs ok . There are good gentleman here as well .

darkdark
24-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Camp here ...

bigbabby211
24-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Eating for more

ongtammy
24-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Sorry not all are wolfs ok . There are good gentleman here as well .

Yes, there are really Real Gentlemen here too.

NRider
24-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Great start, pitch my tent here for more updates..:cool:

nottiguy1
24-05-2016, 07:17 PM
great story....

MensPlus
24-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Cold respond ����������

Real Live pics will definitely get things warmed up.

LoveBoobies
24-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Wah can go lot 10 n find u

johnson526
24-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Continue pls. Little brother crying and having tear now.

Arcadia999
24-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Buying popcorns for all bros here...

TS is revealing abit too much info abt herself haha...But i likey

orangeproud
24-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Went to zouk happily drinking n dancing, wat will happen next??:rolleyes:

otamay
24-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Cold response 😞😞😞😞😞

How you gauge and concluded that is colf.response.

JoeC818
24-05-2016, 10:03 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/16i5qp2.jpg

What do u all think?

Continental
24-05-2016, 10:07 PM
How you gauge and concluded that is cold.response.
Very good question for TS. Add my support for TS. :) Camping for the continuation of her story and the pictures as well ;)

lovedosex
24-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Sweet... Camp here for more:D

retepoet
24-05-2016, 11:56 PM
interesting story :D

diputs1269
25-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Continuing my support to TS.

Cloaker
25-05-2016, 05:36 AM
interesting story :D

Yes very true

Continental
25-05-2016, 06:43 AM

What do u all think?
Oh my my !! Thanks very much to TS for this sexy and arousing picture of herself for us to fap on with her in such a strikingly short red colour dress revealing so much of her smooth spot-free fair, creamy, meaty and nice pair of legs :p Yummy, yummy !! ;) Seen this kind of sexy view a few times from atop a bus ! Keep the pictures cumming sis and not forgetting your story as well !

Nickochee
25-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Would love to see those legs open up wider....

Sen5eS
25-05-2016, 09:14 AM

What do u all think?

What's the rest of the dress like ? ;)

acidicavex
25-05-2016, 10:09 AM

Top view???:p

hotbloodbull
25-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Very nice start to the story. Seldom hear girls talk about cheating but that's definitely my fetish. Cheating Wife with a cheating Husband

Sen5eS
25-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Top view???:p

yeah ... the overall Look ... looks like a bandage dress?

Noobdick
25-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Camping here 😸

samlock
25-05-2016, 01:29 PM

Wow sis you got smooth leg n sexy figure hope her more about you cheers

Sen5eS
25-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Wow sis you got smooth leg n sexy figure hope her more about you cheers

U can't really tell from the legs ... unless u have a really good imagination :p

sjb1994
25-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Cold response 😞😞😞😞😞

The story was not even heated up yet, how you expect a hot response?

Jamctc
25-05-2016, 02:15 PM
sound like interesting story coming very soon, please continue ...

milfloverguy
25-05-2016, 03:43 PM
When we reached zouk, there is a lot of people partying already.. We open some champagne and get a place to sit at a very conner of the place quite dark but still a lot of people around us. The first bottle finished in just 15 minutes. I was quite high that time from the mixture of wine and champagne... I pull milfloverguy to dance with me and I 1st time so close to him and hugging and dance trying to get myself out from the little drunk status. After 20 minutes of dancing, I feel a hand touch my ass and feel my g string.. I look and him and he just smile to me.. I was in the influence of alcohol so I did not bother and later on I realized is not his hand that touched me. It's a guy behind me that touched me and he get bolder by dance nearer to me... My pussy already wet knowing I was touched by a stranger and I do nothing to stop it.. Maybe I was leaved without sex for too long... The moment he is at my back, I feel his little bro touches my ass.. Then I move my hand to my back and feel his hard little bro which anytime going to burst out from his pants...I squeeze his balls and he let said nice to me.. He reall daring move very close to me where milfloverguy was in front of me dancing.. I think he knew it and move closer to me and i hug him tight pressing my breast against his chest.. My pussy is leaking with my juice and I feel like having them on me right away.. On behalf of Joe C

The guy behind me move his hand to my ass semi hugging me and i move my ass grinding his cock.. It feels like he is penetrating me from behind.. To be continue...

Ingenious
25-05-2016, 03:48 PM
The story was not even heated up yet, how you expect a hot response?

This point I agreed.

xiaocheng
25-05-2016, 03:57 PM
think both of you can combine together with the memory just to add on some interesting part. we would like to hear on that and some sexy photo. so that we can do some imagination.

JoeC818
25-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Thanks Milfloverguy help me to post on my behalf ... This is how i wear to work today.. Nice?

http://i66.tinypic.com/s33giu.jpg

johnsteven6888
25-05-2016, 09:45 PM

What do u all think?

nose bleeding already

JoeC818
25-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Well everything start slow when u get the sexciting part respond will be there.

Beside u already Got if not wrong 11 points award to u by the good bros here...

I only have 4 points.. Anyway thanks for support

Rickey
25-05-2016, 10:52 PM

What do u all think?

nose bleeding already
Haha..quite true !..besides nose bleeding, there's oso jaws dropping, saliva dripping, eyes popping out & many more...!! :p...

Came into tis thread to help answer TS sis' call for support :)...eagerly waiting for more of her cheating story & sexy pixs ! ;)

ahyew
26-05-2016, 12:42 AM
looking forward to the next installment! camping...

Yanis
26-05-2016, 02:16 AM
This point I agreed.

Same here as well

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 04:12 AM
It feels like the guy behind me is penetrating me... My pussy is soaking wet... My juicy flowing down my leg... I need a cock inside me badly... Due to the alcohol influence, I become bolder... I move my hand to touch Milfloverguy's cock which already steel hard...around 5minutes or less he whisper to me to go back to our table... I agree and he hold my hand and walk back to our table.. The guy behind me very disappointed but he dare not do anything... When reached our table, Milfloverguy excuse himself to the toilet... The guy dance behind me come to me to say Hi and introduced himself as Eric.. After a few drinks, he got bolder and put his hand on my tights... I did not stop him, he more higher inch by inch till he almost touching my pussy... I was very high and drunk ... He slowly use his finger to play around my g string covered pussy which is very very wet... I did not look at Eric... He take his time touching my pussy and I feel extremely good ... Suddenly he pull his hand away because Milfloverguy is back... I think he saw everything... Eric intro himself to him and they have some talks and laugh which I couldn't hear what they say...

I excuse myself to the toilet as my g string is dripping with my juice makes me feel uncomfortable... Once inside the toilet, i took my g string off and put it in my handbag... First time outside my own home I have nothing cover my pussy.. Then I go back to our table.. Eric is still chatting with Milfloverguy and they seems to be quite friendly on each other... When I was near to them I accidentally fall towards them maybe because I'm too drunk... Milfloverguy grab my hand stopping me from falling and Eric as well grab me.. I'm not sure Eric on purpose or not but he grab my left breast... I thanks them and they help me back to my seat.. Eric put his and on my as when he help me to my seat.. He feels and realize that I had too off my g string.. It's alright 3am in the morning.. Eric suggest us to go other place together... Milfloverguy ask me whether I wanted to go or not.. I'm too drunk to say no.. Eric share the location to Milfloverguy and we proceed to take car.. The place is in Cheras, I was already awake when we reached the place... I don't feel comfortable with that place, it looks like those old night clubs which later on I found out that place is for people to take drugs to enjoy... I told Milfloverguy I'm not comfortable with that place and he text Eric we are heading home.. Milfloverguy guy didn't do anything inside the car not even putting his hands on my tights .. We have some small talks until he reach my house... He send me to my door and kiss me on my cheek very close to my lips and say goodbye... He says he will meet me at my office at 1pm tomorrow for lunch.. I was disappointed he did not make further move... I go in my house and lock the door disappointed that I'm not getting any cock .. I go bath amd the lying down my bed naked. Suddenly my phone ring............. To be continue. More pictures to come if I can get at least 30points by tomorrow afternoon 😝😝😝😝😝

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 04:13 AM
It feels like the guy behind me is penetrating me... My pussy is soaking wet... My juicy flowing down my leg... I need a cock inside me badly... Due to the alcohol influence, I become bolder... I move my hand to touch Milfloverguy's cock which already steel hard...around 5minutes or less he whisper to me to go back to our table... I agree and he hold my hand and walk back to our table.. The guy behind me very disappointed but he dare not do anything... When reached our table, Milfloverguy excuse himself to the toilet... The guy dance behind me come to me to say Hi and introduced himself as Eric.. After a few drinks, he got bolder and put his hand on my tights... I did not stop him, he more higher inch by inch till he almost touching my pussy... I was very high and drunk ... He slowly use his finger to play around my g string covered pussy which is very very wet... I did not look at Eric... He take his time touching my pussy and I feel extremely good ... Suddenly he pull his hand away because Milfloverguy is back... I think he saw everything... Eric intro himself to him and they have some talks and laugh which I couldn't hear what they say...

I excuse myself to the toilet as my g string is dripping with my juice makes me feel uncomfortable... Once inside the toilet, i took my g string off and put it in my handbag... First time outside my own home I have nothing cover my pussy.. Then I go back to our table.. Eric is still chatting with Milfloverguy and they seems to be quite friendly on each other... When I was near to them I accidentally fall towards them maybe because I'm too drunk... Milfloverguy grab my hand stopping me from falling and Eric as well grab me.. I'm not sure Eric on purpose or not but he grab my left breast... I thanks them and they help me back to my seat.. Eric put his and on my as when he help me to my seat.. He feels and realize that I had too off my g string.. It's alright 3am in the morning.. Eric suggest us to go other place together... Milfloverguy ask me whether I wanted to go or not.. I'm too drunk to say no.. Eric share the location to Milfloverguy and we proceed to take car.. The place is in Cheras, I was already awake when we reached the place... I don't feel comfortable with that place, it looks like those old night clubs which later on I found out that place is for people to take drugs to enjoy... I told Milfloverguy I'm not comfortable with that place and he text Eric we are heading home.. Milfloverguy guy didn't do anything inside the car not even putting his hands on my tights .. We have some small talks until he reach my house... He send me to my door and kiss me on my cheek very close to my lips and say goodbye... He says he will meet me at my office at 1pm tomorrow for lunch.. I was disappointed he did not make further move... I go in my house and lock the door disappointed that I'm not getting any cock .. I go bath amd the lying down my bed naked. Suddenly my phone ring............. To be continue. More pictures to come if I can get at least 30points by tomorrow afternoon 😝😝😝😝😝

Sorry is additional 30 points

outtalove
26-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Big arms big thighs but fair skin

hongnian
26-05-2016, 09:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GQ9VH5f.jpg

Sen5eS
26-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Sorry is additional 30 points

You start with basic 20 points ... u have now 45 ... means you have gained 25 points :)

Anyway ... milfloverguy is the man of the moment in your story ? :D

bg102
26-05-2016, 11:17 AM
up yr points already sis, more please.........

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 12:08 PM
You start with basic 20 points ... u have now 45 ... means you have gained 25 points :)

Anyway ... milfloverguy is the man of the moment in your story ? :D

For now yes 😁😁😁 maybe next u.. Hahaha

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 12:09 PM
up yr points already sis, more please.........

Thanks ya! 😊😊😊

Sen5eS
26-05-2016, 12:17 PM
For now yes 😁😁😁 maybe next u.. Hahaha

hahah u need more material for your story ? :) hasn't your PM been maxed out for volunteers yet? :D

Chij
26-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Upped you! Waiting for update

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 12:20 PM
hahah u need more material for your story ? :) hasn't your PM been maxed out for volunteers yet? :D

Haha... I don't find the materials.. It depends on my mood of that particular time..

Sen5eS
26-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Haha... I don't find the materials.. It depends on my mood of that particular time..

haha what are u feelin now on a Thursday afternoon ? apart from Lunch I reckon?

Hope you can regale us with more of your "story" :)

Battersea
26-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Good suspense TS......please carry on

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 02:21 PM
My phone ring.. It's from Eric.. Hardly can hear what he say.. His side music is too loud.. He wechat me some pictures and one of it I see there is a girl was sitting on his friend 's lap with her underwear down to her ankle.. They probably was playing with drug... I ignore him as I don't want my husband to know I mix with people like Eric.. My husband do know peoples.. I sleep till 11am.. Shortly Milfloverguy call me and tell me he's coming to pick me for lunch.. I wake up and bath then look into my wardrobe for the right outfit I should wear.. Finally I choose this

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vw9yiu.jpg

I still horny from the action last night.. I choose a black lace bra and decided nothing under.. Milfloverguy bring me to Pavillion for lunch.. Once reached, I walk in the front.. He follow behind.. When we walk up the exclator, I purposely walk few more step up so that he can have a nice view of my ass.. We reach the restaurant and he sit beside me even there is seat opposite us.. After the lunch, we chat about anything.. Suddenly he ask me about my sex life.. When he ask that his hand was on my tights.. I pretend nothing but I'm pretty sure I'm already wet.. He move his hand slowly up .. But did not touch my pussy.. I'm very horny at that moment and I move my hand to touch his already hard cock.. He ask for the bill and we decided to go watch a movie... He choose a twin seat at very far end and it's a weekday so there is no one in the cinema...

After the movie start, he put his hand behind me and hug me by my side.. I put my hand on his lap.. This last about half hour .. He slowly move his hand to my tights and move up.. I put my hear on his shoulder.. He brushes my pussy and realised I wear nothing.. Slowly he touch my pussy lips and my juice flowing out non stop.. I'm very wet.. I move my hand to touch his hard cock.. Then I see around to make sure no one is around.. I slowly unzip him to release his cock.. It's thick and long.. His finger already working his way inside my pussy and I open my leg wider to let him have better access.. I took his cock out stroking it slowly.. I look around again to make sure no one is around then lower myself to give him a bj.. His finger move faster inside my pussy and I suck harder.. I moan quite loud but the movie's sound is even louder.. I cum twice before he blow inside my mouth.. My mouth is full with his hot sperm.. I took tissue and spit all of it out.. I have not eat before and I have no intention to do so that time.. We tidy ourself before the movie ends and proceed to the exit..

Both pretend nothing happened.. He send me home and kiss my cheek goodbye.. I'm not satisfied even cum twice in the cinema.. Once inside my house, I quickly strip myself naked and then touch myself and cum 2 more times before I fall asleep on my couch.... When I wake up it's already 6pm.. I feel a little hungry and then go to the kitchen to cook instant noodle.. Around 9pm my best friend May call.. She is a wife of a VVIP in Malaysia.. She invited me to go night club with her.. To be continue....

HOTROD23
26-05-2016, 02:39 PM
That's a nice dress sis. Very easy access:)

focaccia
26-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Nice story n nice red dress. Red is my fav color

Pls continue soon...

Sen5eS
26-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Flattering Dress ... legs with killer heels :p

faceoff31
26-05-2016, 03:40 PM
I seriously doubt you be wearing this to Pavilion for lunch. Malaysia is not Singapore. But good imagination u hv.

My phone ring.. It's from Eric.. Hardly can hear what he say.. His side music is too loud.. He wechat me some pictures and one of it I see there is a girl was sitting on his friend 's lap with her underwear down to her ankle.. They probably was playing with drug... I ignore him as I don't want my husband to know I mix with people like Eric.. My husband do know peoples.. I sleep till 11am.. Shortly Milfloverguy call me and tell me he's coming to pick me for lunch.. I wake up and bath then look into my wardrobe for the right outfit I should wear.. Finally I choose this

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vw9yiu.jpg

I still horny from the action last night.. I choose a black lace bra and decided nothing under.. Milfloverguy bring me to Pavillion for lunch.. Once reached, I walk in the front.. He follow behind.. When we walk up the exclator, I purposely walk few more step up so that he can have a nice view of my ass.. We reach the restaurant and he sit beside me even there is seat opposite us.. After the lunch, we chat about anything.. Suddenly he ask me about my sex life.. When he ask that his hand was on my tights.. I pretend nothing but I'm pretty sure I'm already wet.. He move his hand slowly up .. But did not touch my pussy.. I'm very horny at that moment and I move my hand to touch his already hard cock.. He ask for the bill and we decided to go watch a movie... He choose a twin seat at very far end and it's a weekday so there is no one in the cinema...

After the movie start, he put his hand behind me and hug me by my side.. I put my hand on his lap.. This last about half hour .. He slowly move his hand to my tights and move up.. I put my hear on his shoulder.. He brushes my pussy and realised I wear nothing.. Slowly he touch my pussy lips and my juice flowing out non stop.. I'm very wet.. I move my hand to touch his hard cock.. Then I see around to make sure no one is around.. I slowly unzip him to release his cock.. It's thick and long.. His finger already working his way inside my pussy and I open my leg wider to let him have better access.. I took his cock out stroking it slowly.. I look around again to make sure no one is around then lower myself to give him a bj.. His finger move faster inside my pussy and I suck harder.. I moan quite loud but the movie's sound is even louder.. I cum twice before he blow inside my mouth.. My mouth is full with his hot sperm.. I took tissue and spit all of it out.. I have not eat before and I have no intention to do so that time.. We tidy ourself before the movie ends and proceed to the exit..

Both pretend nothing happened.. He send me home and kiss my cheek goodbye.. I'm not satisfied even cum twice in the cinema.. Once inside my house, I quickly strip myself naked and then touch myself and cum 2 more times before I fall asleep on my couch.... When I wake up it's already 6pm.. I feel a little hungry and then go to the kitchen to cook instant noodle.. Around 9pm my best friend May call.. She is a wife of a VVIP in Malaysia.. She invited me to go night club with her.. To be continue....

Kaput
26-05-2016, 03:43 PM
TS, very nice outfit.

whatdoido
26-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Nice story and awesome photos.
Upped your points although I will prefer to up u instead:p
Please continue soon.:D

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 04:11 PM
I seriously doubt you be wearing this to Pavilion for lunch. Malaysia is not Singapore. But good imagination u hv.

I think I don't need to wear this in front of u to prove it.. Malaysia is not Singapore you are right but Malaysia is not stone age too..

bg102
26-05-2016, 04:37 PM
keep up your story and don't worry about nonsense comments.

love yr outfits and story

DTCEPL
26-05-2016, 04:38 PM
very nice dress Missy, way to go;)

Sen5eS
26-05-2016, 04:54 PM
very nice dress Missy, way to go;)

so how to verify if it is TS really in the dress or did TS say she put on something similar to the dress ? :confused:

faceoff31
26-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Nope don't need to prove anything. Yes Malaysia is not stone age but certainly a shit hole place.

I think I don't need to wear this in front of u to prove it.. Malaysia is not Singapore you are right but Malaysia is not stone age too..

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Nope don't need to prove anything. Yes Malaysia is not stone age but certainly a shit hole place.

Please respect other people's country... Be more educated or you have no education at all? Don't disrespect other country.. You are not hell of the great nor saint anyway.. Mind your own self before commenting other's people country shit.. U don't like me you can disappear from my post .. Don't need to be a brainless! Even though I don't like my country's politic but I still born here .. Please show some respect and fuck off from my post!

kools
26-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Please respect other people's country... Be more educated or you have no education at all? Don't disrespect other country.. You are not hell of the great nor saint anyway.. Mind your own self before commenting other's people country shit.. U don't like me you can disappear from my post .. Don't need to be a brainless! Even though I don't like my country's politic but I still born here .. Please show some respect and fuck off from my post!

Sigh. Stupid trolls again.. I'm with you JoeC818. Loving your post.

babyboy33
26-05-2016, 06:18 PM
well say, JoeC818 ;)

i also born in Msia..... please respect other country...

faceoff31 - please think before comment ppl's country :mad:

faceoff31
26-05-2016, 07:19 PM
You don't own this forum. At least you do acknowledge the shit. If you cannot take the shit pls don't post.

Reelaxman
26-05-2016, 09:15 PM
You don't own this forum. At least you do acknowledge the shit. If you cannot take the shit pls don't post.
from reading at the text, this is obviously a scam. The motive is just to get points. Genuine story teller don't ask for anything in return. Don't understand how come guys can easily fall for this type of trick.

comm
26-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Alamak story become until like that

Anyway i agree that genuine story teller will not stop a story just for points, because the story is more important then the poimts

Reelaxman
26-05-2016, 10:14 PM

Anyway i agree that genuine story teller will not stop a story just for points, because the story is more important then the poimts
As a gal myself, i know that we don't use the word "fxxk off" even when angry. Obviously TS is a guy.

JoeC818
26-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Since I'm not welcome here then I better stop.. Will not login again anymore..

comm
26-05-2016, 11:06 PM

ok....bye

As a gal myself, i know that we don't use the word "fxxk off" even when angry. Obviously TS is a guy.

ur nick is reelaxMAN ... that is stunning evidence that you are a man

Reelaxman
26-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Lol....u mean woMAN is man too?

faceoff31
27-05-2016, 03:35 PM
We SBF forumners do have brains and can spot inconsistencies. We do have better education system than your side.

Brazen
27-05-2016, 03:37 PM

Thank you for pointing out.

faceoff31
27-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Facts are facts. I won't be insulted if anyone commented about Singapore as long as they are factual. If u take a step back, what i commented is the truth. And you know it being born there. That is how we improve by acknowledging rather than ignoring.

well say, JoeC818 ;)

i also born in Msia..... please respect other country...

faceoff31 - please think before comment ppl's country :mad:

bg102
27-05-2016, 05:04 PM

I know alot of girls that use "fuck" and "fuck off" without a second thought.

bg102
27-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Ah yo, why cannot just read and if dun like jus move to other story lah, no need to flame and cause so much problem.

TS just continue yr story.......

faceoff31
27-05-2016, 08:07 PM
This is a public forum. Nowhere it says cannot flame. As the saying goes; if TS cannot take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Ah yo, why cannot just read and if dun like jus move to other story lah, no need to flame and cause so much problem.

TS just continue yr story.......

rocket_boy
27-05-2016, 08:51 PM

This fucker is none other than the clones from the media industry, the former editors as well as the opposition supporters who constantly trying to stir shit, sabotage our PAP govt & Singaporean by creating hatred against other country's citizen using sensitive remarks to criticise them.

rocket_boy
27-05-2016, 08:54 PM
The clones are from the media industry, the former editors as well as the opposition supporters who constantly :

1. stirring shit !

2. trying to destroy our country by splitting our society and multi racial communities apart !

3. making use of our young to mock our retired politician and pushing the innocent to the firing line !

4. sabotage Singapore and S'porean by participating in foreign forum(s) criticizing foreign politician(s) as corrupted and inciting their citizens to hate S'porean by claiming the criticism is made and written by Singaporean !

5. teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, endlessly create negative criticism via online platform 24/7 !

6. continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue, including some hypocrite claim to be a Social Activist on the PRETEXT of claiming doing something good for the country !

all the above will definitely lead you hell !!!

Singapore is built from a piece of MUD LAND with many years of hard work, blood and sweat, heated & constructive debates and sacrifices, and eventually this is the result of where we are today !!!

It is not built with just a few strokes of keyboard button and with few pieces of media mouthpiece making positive announcement here and there !!!

We Singaporean will always stay united !!!

Majulah Singapura !!!

TREKLIM
28-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Good story please continue.Camping for more

KayaRotti
28-05-2016, 06:06 PM
This fucker is none other than the clones from the media industry, the former editors as well as the opposition supporters who constantly trying to stir shit, sabotage our PAP govt & Singaporean by creating hatred against other country's citizen using sensitive remarks to criticise them.

Talking about yourself again rocket-girl? :D :D

KayaRotti
28-05-2016, 06:07 PM
The clones are from the media industry, the former editors as well as the opposition supporters who constantly :

1. stirring shit !

2. trying to destroy our country by splitting our society and multi racial communities apart !

3. making use of our young to mock our retired politician and pushing the innocent to the firing line !

4. sabotage Singapore and S'porean by participating in foreign forum(s) criticizing foreign politician(s) as corrupted and inciting their citizens to hate S'porean by claiming the criticism is made and written by Singaporean !

5. teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, endlessly create negative criticism via online platform 24/7 !

6. continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue, including some hypocrite claim to be a Social Activist on the PRETEXT of claiming doing something good for the country !

all the above will definitely lead you hell !!!

Singapore is built from a piece of MUD LAND with many years of hard work, blood and sweat, heated & constructive debates and sacrifices, and eventually this is the result of where we are today !!!

It is not built with just a few strokes of keyboard button and with few pieces of media mouthpiece making positive announcement here and there !!!

We Singaporean will always stay united !!!

Majulah Singapura !!!

You think your text very big ah? :D

TREKLIM
28-05-2016, 10:32 PM

Rickey
29-05-2016, 02:01 AM

Seems like TS is not coming back anymore :(...haizz...like bros always say...another one bites the dust ??...why is there so much problems & differences in this world ? ...life is short...why so sensitive & angry wif each other ? ...can't we all learn to be at peace & harmony wif one another & make each other happy instead :confused:

WaterWave
29-05-2016, 04:21 AM
Seems like TS is not coming back anymore

Haizz so sad

Apple69
29-05-2016, 11:26 AM
interesting story why become like that

ahyew
29-05-2016, 12:10 PM
guys let's focus on the story...

milfloverguy
29-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Why need to insult people? It's hard to pursue her to join in and make her interest to show us herself.. haiz....

steel52
29-05-2016, 03:50 PM
nice story ! please continue.

btw im from malaysia too.

Sen5eS
29-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Why need to insult people? It's hard to pursue her to join in and make her interest to show us herself.. haiz....

u're the leading man in her story ... why don't u tell it from your POV ? :p

Rickey
29-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Seems like TS is not coming back anymore :(...haizz...like bros always say...another one bites the dust ??...why is there so much problems & differences in this world ? ...life is short...why so sensitive & angry wif each other ? ...can't we all learn to be at peace & harmony wif one another & make each other happy instead :confused:

Bro...u shd be able to use yr influence to persuade her (TS) to come back ;)...tell her we enjoy reading her story of her with you :p

milfloverguy
30-05-2016, 12:27 AM
u're the leading man in her story ... why don't u tell it from your POV ? :p

I only know my part of the story.. She haven't tell all.. The most important is she share her picture with all bros here which I don't have .. LOL..

milfloverguy
30-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Bro...u shd be able to use yr influence to persuade her (TS) to come back ;)...tell her we enjoy reading her story of her with you :p

The story doesn't end with me and her... There is other juicy part too.. I try my best to pursue her.. I know some bro here have her wechat.. Do help pursue her too.. 😁😁😁😁

acidicavex
30-05-2016, 09:44 AM
I only know my part of the story.. She haven't tell all.. The most important is she share her picture with all bros here which I don't have .. LOL..

Er... Sorrie bro since u see her before those pic she share is hers???

Coz kinda look familiar on some Instagram page.....:confused::cool:

Sen5eS
30-05-2016, 09:56 AM

She haven't tell all then u continue for her then ? :) she can repost and add in anything u've missed out.

well ... since u & some of the bros here have contact with her ... just ask her to come back cos everyone's waiting for the next installment ...

Indy
30-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Suddenly story became messy.

JoeC818
30-05-2016, 10:49 AM
After whole night talking to Milfloverguy, I decided to continue. Those don't like me or my post you can stop seeing anything I post... Those wanted to insult and debate please get lost...

Well, where do I stop.. Yeah Night club... Night club in Malaysia have 3 option if any of you all don't know, they provide girls or guys or drugs for customers to get high... This club I went is one of the famous available in KL... When I enter the room, it's already fill with many muscular guys.. May is with 3 of her friends which I had meet before ... Some richman wifes.. May greet me and bring a handsome muscular guy and sit beside me.. He handed me a glass of whisky and start chatting with me.. Then we play some dice game.. I lose a lot and drink down a glass each time I lose.. I become very high and drunk... He put his hand on my waist and another on my laps... I couldn't bother because I was over.. Drunk already.. He slowly move his hand up my skirt before reach my pussy he stop and move his hand back down.. I see my other friends dancing n hugging with other guys and May even have 2 men kissing and touching her.. One guy hug her from front and the other hug her from behind... I can see both guy already hard and the front one aiming at May's pussy and the back one in between her ass.. The guy beside me kiss me on my lips I respond and we french kiss and he hug me tight.. I already very wet seeing all those action and the touch from the guy beside me.. He slip his hand up to my pussy and feel my wetness.. Actually is dripping... He pull my G String down and put inside his pocket.. My juice flowing out... He help me stand and hug me tight.. While we were standing he unzip his pants and pull out his cock and tease my pussy rubbing his cock on my think skirt... I was very high and need that cock.. I don't care anyone is there.. I just grab his cock and stroke it.. I see May is giving her 2 guy bj and another friend Cecilia already have his guy's cock inside his pussy.. Another 2 just kissing and I can see their guys are fingering them.. The whole room are fill with moans instead of singing songs.. My guy suddenly push me to sit down and spread my leg wide enough for him to lick my dripping pussy... My juice flowing out non stop... It have been months since my last sex..

I cum 6 times before he try to penetrate me.. I stop him and tell him I'm not comfortable with stranger I just meet the first time.. He's ok with it, after all he's a gigolo.. I am awake after cum 6 times.. I sit myself at the conner and then watching all the action... May pitty my guy and signal him to go over .. She looks like a porn star in the movie.. She is on doggy one guy is penetrating her from back another is sucking her breast and then he is sucking my guy.. I couldn't take it and starting to finger myself... I cum 2 more times before they stop fucking... I tidy myself and drink some water.. The others lady is wearing their cloths and tidy themself.. May signal them to go out and leave us .. All of us are exhausted and we plan to go home.. May pay for the bills and we tips those guys.. Even I did not get any penetration, but I'm satisfied...

To be continue...

JoeC818
30-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Bye for now.. I'm rushing to meet my client from ...

http://i63.tinypic.com/w1vv5.jpg

Due to no time, I did not wear my bra.. Is this very obvious??

hunttindale
30-05-2016, 11:05 AM
can see and your meeting will be fruitful!

llpatrick
30-05-2016, 11:37 AM

Obviously need some tender loving care.. with kissing licking and sucking on the nips...

Your set of nips looks fantastic..

Sen5eS
30-05-2016, 11:50 AM

haha obviously you'd like to be obvious :p

Rickey
30-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Welcome back TS !! :)...Chill sis...dun be so angry lah...bad for the health

T.Q for coming back wif such a sexy pix of yrself ;)...going braless !! :eek:...damn steamy , i like v. much !! :p..haha

bg102
30-05-2016, 01:00 PM
No time never wear bra, no problem. I love it dear, you are so sexy keep the story going and ignore all negative post. Glad you back

cannot up you anymore, wish i could just for the photo......

JoeC818
30-05-2016, 02:03 PM
can see and your meeting will be fruitful!

Not really..but a good start for my new business ☺☺☺☺

JoeC818
30-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Welcome back TS !! :)...Chill sis...dun be so angry lah...bad for the health

T.Q for coming back wif such a sexy pix of yrself ;)...going braless !! :eek:...damn steamy , i like v. much !! :p..haha

Thanks dear

JoeC818
30-05-2016, 02:05 PM
No time never wear bra, no problem. I love it dear, you are so sexy keep the story going and ignore all negative post. Glad you back

cannot up you anymore, wish i could just for the photo......

Thanks dear!

steel52
30-05-2016, 02:25 PM
After whole night talking to Milfloverguy, I decided to continue. Those don't like me or my post you can stop seeing anything I post... Those wanted to insult and debate please get lost...

Well, where do I stop.. Yeah Night club... Night club in Malaysia have 3 option if any of you all don't know, they provide girls or guys or drugs for customers to get high... This club I went is one of the famous available in KL... When I enter the room, it's already fill with many muscular guys.. May is with 3 of her friends which I had meet before ... Some richman wifes.. May greet me and bring a handsome muscular guy and sit beside me.. He handed me a glass of whisky and start chatting with me.. Then we play some dice game.. I lose a lot and drink down a glass each time I lose.. I become very high and drunk... He put his hand on my waist and another on my laps... I couldn't bother because I was over.. Drunk already.. He slowly move his hand up my skirt before reach my pussy he stop and move his hand back down.. I see my other friends dancing n hugging with other guys and May even have 2 men kissing and touching her.. One guy hug her from front and the other hug her from behind... I can see both guy already hard and the front one aiming at May's pussy and the back one in between her ass.. The guy beside me kiss me on my lips I respond and we french kiss and he hug me tight.. I already very wet seeing all those action and the touch from the guy beside me.. He slip his hand up to my pussy and feel my wetness.. Actually is dripping... He pull my G String down and put inside his pocket.. My juice flowing out... He help me stand and hug me tight.. While we were standing he unzip his pants and pull out his cock and tease my pussy rubbing his cock on my think skirt... I was very high and need that cock.. I don't care anyone is there.. I just grab his cock and stroke it.. I see May is giving her 2 guy bj and another friend Cecilia already have his guy's cock inside his pussy.. Another 2 just kissing and I can see their guys are fingering them.. The whole room are fill with moans instead of singing songs.. My guy suddenly push me to sit down and spread my leg wide enough for him to lick my dripping pussy... My juice flowing out non stop... It have been months since my last sex..

I cum 6 times before he try to penetrate me.. I stop him and tell him I'm not comfortable with stranger I just meet the first time.. He's ok with it, after all he's a gigolo.. I am awake after cum 6 times.. I sit myself at the conner and then watching all the action... May pitty my guy and signal him to go over .. She looks like a porn star in the movie.. She is on doggy one guy is penetrating her from back another is sucking her breast and then he is sucking my guy.. I couldn't take it and starting to finger myself... I cum 2 more times before they stop fucking... I tidy myself and drink some water.. The others lady is wearing their cloths and tidy themself.. May signal them to go out and leave us .. All of us are exhausted and we plan to go home.. May pay for the bills and we tips those guys.. Even I did not get any penetration, but I'm satisfied...

To be continue...

welcome back sis. mind pm me which club is this ? :D

TREKLIM
30-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Haa nice, whats below those dress. Show some peeps haa

sundale_00
30-05-2016, 07:08 PM

Hey sis.... That's great assets u hv there... How i wish i can lick n suck them

forlive
30-05-2016, 07:31 PM
dear , do u mind if next time u take pic, u write a piece of paper of ur nickname, this will makes us more high, i really no offense, i very support u, i love ur story!

Tanana
30-05-2016, 10:03 PM
dear , do u mind if next time u take pic, u write a piece of paper of ur nickname, this will makes us more high, i really no offense, i very support u, i love ur story!

Agree. More turned on.

scooby1
30-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks sis for your update..dont care what others said ya..angry will grow old faster..just stay cheerful

Like your latest pics. too bad cannot see much of it.. can we have more of these type or with lesser cloth covering..

Camping here for more of your updates... keep it cuming

Rickey
30-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Welcome back TS !! ...Chill sis...dun be so angry lah...bad for the health

T.Q for coming back wif such a sexy pix of yrself ;)...going braless !! :eek:...damn steamy , i like v. much !! ..haha

Thanks dear
You're welcome, my dear sis :)...camping for more steamy story & sexy pixs of yrself :p

Holyshitcrap123
31-05-2016, 12:29 AM
nice story. looking forward for more. :D:D

enigma88
31-05-2016, 05:07 AM
Exciting story so far. I support TS. Please continue.

KLKOOL
31-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Welcome back

JoeC818
02-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Few days didn't login... Now rushing to meet an important client too... If I dress like this is it too much?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2gxkawy.jpg

Sen5eS
02-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Few days didn't login... Now rushing to meet an important client too... If I dress like this is it too much? ]

think it's too little ... and leaves v little to the imagination :D

but it also depends on what the nature of the biz is ... or what's going to happy after the biz is done discussing :D

llpatrick
02-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Few days didn't login... Now rushing to meet an important client too... If I dress like this is it too much?

With nipples peeking out, it's too little...

If dealing with horny men, the deal sealed before anything done..

Ur hubby really wasting thr good stuffs you have

Tsukiji
02-06-2016, 09:39 AM
You should share more revealing pics at the private pics section. :D

lssah
02-06-2016, 09:48 AM

Wow, if I am the client, I will be straining not to look down your neckline...hahaha. wearing this to see client straight away will give the impression you are hinting something....hahaha

iknownuts
02-06-2016, 09:49 AM
think it's too little ... and leaves v little to the imagination :D

but it also depends on what the nature of the biz is ... or what's going to happy after the biz is done discussing :D

A little bit more will be good:p

cardone
02-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Woah ! sis nice boob u have. wish to put my cock over there !

damn it, so tempting !

scooby1
02-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Oops sis, like what others bro said it will be a sure catch if the customer you meeting is a horny man.

Its a eye catching dress, dont think the customer will be paying attention to what you said but will be eyeing down south to see the 3 hidden treasure.

Thanks sis for the picture you are sharing, really think your husband is missing a big treasure.

Pls continue to feed us more....

Apollo
02-06-2016, 10:06 AM
ts support support :D

Apollo
02-06-2016, 10:07 AM

What do u all think?

ts snow white leg ... u make me hard hard :D

Apollo
02-06-2016, 10:09 AM
The guy behind me move his hand to my ass semi hugging me and i move my ass grinding his cock.. It feels like he is penetrating me from behind.. To be continue...

lucky bastard :D

iknownuts
02-06-2016, 10:36 AM

Can you rush and meet me too :p:p

winphenom
02-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Solid figure with great boobs. Your husband sure is greedy or impotent if this isn't enough to sex him up. Love it and wishing to get a partner like this with much added adventurous horniness from her too. Thumbs up TS.

bg102
02-06-2016, 12:59 PM

if you dress like this, i wish you meeting me somewhere private, hehehe....

bg102
02-06-2016, 01:00 PM
but dear, this is saying you can have me!!!!!

sabokings
02-06-2016, 02:24 PM

hi sexy babe, can show a bit more pls, show us your nip since you are not showing your face & allow us to take a peep can :p

sabokings
02-06-2016, 02:27 PM

What do u all think?

hi sexy babe, let us take a peep & show us the colour of your sexy panty pls, since you are not showing your face, hehe :p

Bestwife
02-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Nice,can show more

want0nmee
02-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Hook on to here

Rickey
02-06-2016, 10:36 PM
hi sexy babe, can show a bit more pls, show us your nip since you are not showing your face & allow us to take a peep can :p

hi sexy babe, let us take a peep & show us the colour of your sexy panty pls, since you are not showing your face, hehe :p
Wow !!...so many bros here are getting all excited over yr 2 sexy pixs sis !! ;)...keep them cumming ! :p...haha

JoeC818
03-06-2016, 09:14 AM

Depends on my mood ....

JoeC818
03-06-2016, 09:15 AM

Sorry I don't wear panty... it's not comfy

Blessed
03-06-2016, 09:16 AM

Really? Give us a glimpse of the pussy u got there...

Spikerman
03-06-2016, 09:23 AM
lots of slurp slurp pictures here.

devan69
03-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Wow i like women who dun wear panty lol any chances to go for a drink wif u ?

JoeC818
03-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Really? Give us a glimpse of the pussy u got there...

Definately a no for you...

JoeC818
03-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Wow i like women who dun wear panty lol any chances to go for a drink wif u ?

No at this moment.. I don't drink with stranger... :D:D

JoeC818
03-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Good Morning all.....

http://i64.tinypic.com/2zfvqeq.jpg

swimming time...:D:D

HC NEWBIRD
03-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Sis,
sorry if i miss out, but,
whats the reason(s) on why you cheated on yr hubby?

Thks very much.
]

notyguy
03-06-2016, 12:10 PM
i dont think the reason is important as long as she enjoy it.:)

cardone
03-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Hey sis, hope u have a great day today !

Please carry on with the good work. love your story

Please continue your story...

ahyew
03-06-2016, 03:08 PM
hi ts, looking forward to the next episode of your encounters. and more photos of course. :D

sale
03-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Nice! Pleae carry on posting

Trifecta
03-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Nice! Pleae carry on posting

Yes pls do

notyguy
03-06-2016, 05:44 PM
I think everyone want to be part of her story.........

scooby1
03-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Good Morning all.....

Nice swim pool side shot..

yahyadoe
04-06-2016, 10:15 AM
nice shot, more please....

CumExplorer
04-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Good Morning all.....

www your swim good? we can swim together and i teach you some skills :D

lssah
04-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Good Morning all.....

That's a beautiful angle

JoeC818
05-06-2016, 01:23 AM
www your swim good? we can swim together and i teach you some skills :D

It's ok... I don't need any skills... I'm a swimmer since 7

JoeC818
05-06-2016, 01:37 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2akek2b.jpg

Going to a friend's bachelor night party... Hopefully they haven't start the kinky part of the party...

sabokings
05-06-2016, 02:58 AM
Depends on my mood ....

Wow wow wow hey sexy babe, pls keep us posted when you are on good mood alright :D

I have high blood pressure & history of cardiac arrest, the way you put it my blood almost shot up uncontrollably :D

Possible to let us have a seductive peep whether you are bushy or shaven :p

sabokings
05-06-2016, 03:02 AM
Good Morning all.....

swimming time...:D

You shouldn't be wearing black, you should wear translucent bikini, what a waste :(

You have spoilt my day sexy babe :o

sabokings
05-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Wow !!...so many bros here are getting all excited over yr 2 sexy pixs sis !! ;)...keep them cumming ! :p...haha

hopefully can cum soon :p:D

sabokings
05-06-2016, 03:04 AM

Going to a friend's bachelor night party... Hopefully they haven't start the kinky part of the party...

Next time pls bring me along sexy babe ;)

AMDIntel
05-06-2016, 03:37 AM

Wow the pic looks solid

baudhd11
05-06-2016, 08:26 AM
such a turn on looking at those pics :p
keep those pics coming sis, loving it!

scooby1
05-06-2016, 10:26 AM

Thanks for the update sis

Nice body.. able to share what happen at the party.. any kinky thing happen...
Sunday morning looking at your pics and thinking of what will the man do when they see you in this luscious attire making my little head stand at attention...

Pls keep more cuming

ROCKERS
05-06-2016, 10:58 AM
loving it!
keep those pics coming ,time to bring it to another level.

Sjiaojiao
05-06-2016, 12:07 PM
The two pic are from the same person.
You can have more comfort with my hand..

cocky1234
05-06-2016, 12:45 PM
sis continue leh.. very hard story.. i took your pic and pcc myself and cum twice.. oh boy your breast and nipple damn solid

wish im able to have sex with you

Sgchiongster
05-06-2016, 01:07 PM
I must say, the story is erotic and your pics are so sexy. How I wish I'm one of the guy in your stories. Keep it coming, sis

serenade_u
05-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Nice photos, its great to have a FB to date and bed. It's exciting both mentally, emotionally and physically.

ralliart
05-06-2016, 03:02 PM
It's ok... I don't need any skills... I'm a swimmer since 7
i didn't learn how to swim till i was 13... paid so much fees for it

should have started it in the swimming pool instead of a mahjong table...

nice pics and story... looking forward to it, sis!

paul55ho
05-06-2016, 04:32 PM
TS, u dress like this and go around in KL?? You are 1 brave girl if u do.

Vitriol
05-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Nice photos, its great to have a FB to date and bed. It's exciting both mentally, emotionally and physically.

Would agree bro :D

HihoSilver
05-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Wow the pic looks solid

Agree with you as well

MassachuSEX
05-06-2016, 08:39 PM
if you dress like this, i wish you meeting me somewhere private, hehehe....

Fully agree with you :D

DerekCech
05-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Nice boobs TS :)

Kepiting
06-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Body sexy. Hope to see more.

milfloverguy
06-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Last week I had dinner with JoeC... I almost chock just lookint at her move...

http://i68.tinypic.com/azhoh5.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/nr0il3.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/289bqlk.jpg

Rickey
06-06-2016, 06:41 AM

http://i68.tinypic.com/azhoh5.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/nr0il3.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/289bqlk.jpg
Hahaha...Tis type of sight or views will surely make all guys jaws drop, saliva dripping, eyes pop out & nose bleed :p...

ralliart
06-06-2016, 08:00 AM

Wow nice view and lucky chap!

Thks for sharing her photos and hope u guys had an enjoyable evening :D

JoeC818
06-06-2016, 09:18 AM
That day at my friend's bachelor night.....

When I reach most of the girls already go home... left me and my friend the one going to married the next day and 6 of his best buddy.. I know all of them... Let's call my friend Alvin... He welcome me in to his house and offer me a glass of champagne and I need to drink 5 glass down because of late. Well, it's just a very short time I'm a little drunk. Alvin play some music and we all dance... there are atill few more girls there and Alvin's buddy... Alvin come real close to me and touch my when dancing.. I don't care much as I'm expected he'll do so because every time he see me he'll some how try to peep me or touch me... because of not wearing any bra, my nipple get hard from the friction of my cloths and the cold air cond.. he hold my waist and pull me close to him... i can feel his cock already hard and rest in between my ass... he slowly move his hand up until touches my breast... I whisper to him not to as there are still many people around... Then he tell me to follow him. I follow him up stairs to his mini office.. he lock the door once I get in...there is no bed only a working table and a big sofa.. i sit on the sofa and he sit beside me...he come real close and kiss me on my lips.. we french kiss for about 10 minutes and he slide his hand to cup my breast.. I'm horny and wet.... then he kiss lower till my breast and suck my nipples... my hand go down and start taking off his belt and pants.. once his pants are down I hold his cock and stroke... he's not that thick but long... he slowly took off my cloths and I'm naked in less than a minutes... he move further down to lick my pussy... the feelings is superb... then he put his cock at my pussy lips and rub.. due to my wetness he easily push in... he start to fuck me slowly and then increase his speed.. I'm very horny and keep telling him to fuck me faster and hard.. I like the feelings fuck by him because his is long and it goes deep inside me.. after 20minutes of good fucking, he turn me around to doggy... I'm facing the balcony while he fuck me from behind... I saw someone at the balcony looking at our action... but due to the darkness i can't tell who is he... i don't care if he see...i just want Alvin to fuck me good... I look at that guy and give him a cfm look.... he took his cock out and masturbate. ..due to the balcony door is look...he couldn't get in...if not i think he'll join Alvin to fuck me.. I play with my own nipple seeing the stranger stroking his cock... I squirt wetting Alvin's sofa... Alvin fuck me in doggy around 15 minutes and pull out and cum all over my ass... I'm exhausted. The stranger already gone when he cums...I just lying on the sofa naked ... Alvin told me to take a rest and he need to go down to check on his friends... I fall asleep for about 10 minutes till I heard the door open......

To be continue...

JoeC818
06-06-2016, 09:27 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/ddddgp.jpg

Start working... Like what u all see?

Ravenzou
06-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Nice. wondering what type of panties to go with that dress. :D

Rickey
06-06-2016, 10:00 AM

Omg sis !!!...nose bleed ! ..u are dressed until so teasingly so early on a Mon morning !! :eek:;)..wat a nice start to a new week ! :D...haha

Hornyong
06-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Omg sis !!!...nose bleed ! ..u are dressed until so teasingly so early on a Mon morning !! :eek:;)..wat a nice start to a new week ! :D...haha

Bro,
today's weather is Hot.

Sgchiongster
06-06-2016, 10:17 AM

This is literally "dressed to kill". Wonder how many guys will have nose bleed seeing u dressed like this. The dress will go well with black g-string or black lacy bra. I just show ur pic to my gal, and I told her that if she dress like u, I'm going to bend her over the conference table and bang her from behind while looking out the glass window overlooking the Padang. She told me she will try to find a similar outfit.

I'll share my stories if we really get to do that.

JoeC818
06-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Haha...errrr.... ya I'm wearing g string...

Sen5eS
06-06-2016, 10:31 AM
This is literally "dressed to kill". Wonder how many guys will have nose bleed seeing u dressed like this. The dress will go well with black g-string or black lacy bra. I just show ur pic to my gal, and I told her that if she dress like u, I'm going to bend her over the conference table and bang her from behind while looking out the glass window overlooking the Padang. She told me she will try to find a similar outfit.

I'll share my stories if we really get to do that.

how do u actually get any work done dressed in that or be constantly distracted with tots of undressing her undergarments ? :D haha

Rickey
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Haha...errrr.... ya I'm wearing g string...
Is it black, sis ?? :confused:

JoeC818
06-06-2016, 11:20 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/1q5x79.jpg

This...

Sen5eS
06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Is it for auction or you like going free & ez ? :D hahah

Sgchiongster
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM

This...

Wow, really nose bleed liao. Sis, the way u tease is ultimate. My gal and me are loyal followers of ur thread. Your post this morning already stirred up reactions on us, now this?!!

MaleNextDoor
06-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Subscribed! Too bad can't up you yet. Enjoyed your posts so far. Thanks!

I'm in KL too but gotta work and definitely not as rich as you. If you got really horny in the afternoon I can give a quickie during lunch hour. We can meet up for a drink first and if you don't like what you see, at least we didn't lunch alone. :)

Sexyexercise
06-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Camping here.

USDollar
06-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Camping here.

HelloDavidson
06-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Camping here.

Camping too :D

sjb1994
06-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Good Morning all.....

The pool edge, the lighting, looks familiar. :D

QuantumSC
06-06-2016, 05:10 PM
TS, thank you for sharing story.

sukiyak1
06-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Any more updates? :)

Oejan80
06-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Nice boob shape :)

Rickey
07-06-2016, 12:17 AM

This...
Thank u v. much sis for being so nice to show us the panties u were wearing under tat sexy red dress of yrs which u wore to work this morning !!! :)...Wow !!...din know it's such a lovely pair of sexy black seductively designed g-string panties tat any gal will feel proud to wear down under !! ;)...such compatible colour of outer & underwear will surely blow the load off any guy who happens to see it worn by the gal !!...hehe.

ahyew
07-06-2016, 12:24 AM
looking forward to next installment of your story at the bachelor night!

hiccup
07-06-2016, 02:47 AM
camping for more stories and pics :D

Mike8000
07-06-2016, 03:09 AM
Nice stories and pictures! Looking forward to see more! :-D

Mike8000
07-06-2016, 03:10 AM
why I cannot see my comment?

bg102
08-06-2016, 11:36 AM
omg..... luv yr pics and what an update

more please, want to know who came in.......

JoeC818
08-06-2016, 10:25 PM
The guy that come in is George... Alvin's buddy... He saw me naked on the sofa... I quickly cover myself.. He smile and come in lock the door.... He sit beside me.. I try cover myself as much as possible..

George : Don't need to cover.. I saw everything.. I was the guy outside just now
Me : But still it's not right for you to come in like this..
George : Sorry ...

I started to wear my cloths back. He come close to me hug me and kiss me on my lips then down to my neck... His hand was hugging me tight. I resists and push him away. He hold me tight and another hand hold my breast at the same time play with my nipple.. I'm getting wet again but I still push him away but couldn't because he's very strong holding me tight. Slowly he touches my pussy and put his finger in.... I feel like getting rape.. But it also make me wet.. I give in and start to unzip him... He kiss me again and I kiss him back.. I pull out his cock and kneel down to give him a bj.....

Tbc later.. Going out now

Ace Dragon
08-06-2016, 11:06 PM
The guy that come in is George... Alvin's buddy... He saw me naked on the sofa... I quickly cover myself.. He smile and come in lock the door.... He sit beside me.. I try cover myself as much as possible..

George : Don't need to cover.. I saw everything.. I was the guy outside just now
Me : But still it's not right for you to come in like this..
George : Sorry ...

I started to wear my cloths back. He come close to me hug me and kiss me on my lips then down to my neck... His hand was hugging me tight. I resists and push him away. He hold me tight and another hand hold my breast at the same time play with my nipple.. I'm getting wet again but I still push him away but couldn't because he's very strong holding me tight. Slowly he touches my pussy and put his finger in.... I feel like getting rape.. But it also make me wet.. I give in and start to unzip him... He kiss me again and I kiss him back.. I pull out his cock and kneel down to give him a bj.....

Tbc later.. Going out now

Always an adventure..

Jostella
08-06-2016, 11:51 PM
waiting for further updates ... :)

notyguy
10-06-2016, 08:31 PM
suddenly so quiet

JoeC818
10-06-2016, 10:24 PM
I give George bj and he play with my breast... After 15 minutes of sucking he carry me up and put me on sofa... He spread my leg wide and fuck me hard... I scream quite loud... Just fuck by Alvin and now another guy.. The feelings I can't describe but really nice... After 10 minutes he turn me around and do me doggy... I tried my best to cover my scream but I'm too high to lower my scream.. He cum after 15 minutes of doggy... I got up n dress... He give me a kiss on my lips and I return his kiss... My pussy is dripping with my juice n his sperm.... I told him I got to go and leave the room with him alone after we exchange phone number...

When I on my way down I saw Alvin and he accompany me to my car... He give me a goodbye kiss and then I leave... Then my phone ring... It's Milfloverguy... He say he is in KL and want to meet me... I change my direction... I got a feelings I'm going to get fuck my 3 different guy tonight...

TBC....

Rickey
10-06-2016, 10:54 PM
I give George bj and he play with my breast... After 15 minutes of sucking he carry me up and put me on sofa... He spread my leg wide and fuck me hard... I scream quite loud... Just fuck by Alvin and now another guy.. The feelings I can't describe but really nice... After 10 minutes he turn me around and do me doggy... I tried my best to cover my scream but I'm too high to lower my scream.. He cum after 15 minutes of doggy... I got up n dress... He give me a kiss on my lips and I return his kiss... My pussy is dripping with my juice n his sperm.... I told him I got to go and leave the room with him alone after we exchange phone number...

When I on my way down I saw Alvin and he accompany me to my car... He give me a goodbye kiss and then I leave... Then my phone ring... It's Milfloverguy... He say he is in KL and want to meet me... I change my direction... I got a feelings I'm going to get fuck my 3 different guy tonight...

TBC....
Omg sis !!!...can't imagine u being done by 3 different guys all in 1 day ! :eek:...glad to see u back to continue yr story & yr sexy pixs after quite some time of absence :p...KL is really a HOT place !!..must visit there again soon..;)

milfloverguy
11-06-2016, 07:22 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/r6ybg0.jpg

She is giving me a bj

steel52
11-06-2016, 08:38 PM

She is giving me a bj

Woah ! U r so lucky !

Enjoy ur day !

LustCaution
11-06-2016, 11:55 PM

She is giving me a bj

Nice one haha :)

BeerKeg
12-06-2016, 02:22 AM
Woah ! U r so lucky !

Was thinking the same thing

JoeC818
12-06-2016, 04:40 AM
I go Hardrock to meet milfloverguy. .. He's drinking with a mid age couple... I saw there is quite a lot of ang mo with Vietnamese prostitute.. I excuse myself to the washroom to clean up the dripping sperm.... Luckily the light is no bright and no one realise it.. when I return to the table.. Milfloverguy hand me a glass of whisky... they want me to finished it as I'm late.. well, since it's first glass, I don't mind. So I finish my first glass in less than a second and Milfloverguy pour me another. . That couple is from Sabah.. Quite friendly couple... around 20minutes We had finished the 1st bottle and Milfloverguy open another bottle of whisky... I'm quite drunk... I started to dance with Joan, that guy's wife.. we are enjoying ourself n that 2 guys is chatting... Then there is 2 ang mo come over and dance with us.. Joan seems ok with them dancing with us.. so we just continue dancing... one of the ang mo try to talk to me and I feel his hand on my waist... I told him off I'm not Vietnamese like they are hugging moments ago... Joan's husband Richard saw it and then come over to escort us back to our table... we manage to finished the 2nd bottle before Richard says he want to rest.. Milfloverguy bring me to his room and insist me to stay as I'm very drunk... I can't even take off my cloths myself but Milfloverguy is fast.. he strip me naked in just few second and carry me to the bed.. He take his time to bath and then sleep beside me... He start to touch me and suck my nipple.. I got horny and the roll over and give him a bj which he had post earlier the picture.... after 10 minutes of bj he roll me over and then put his cock at my pussy lips... I'm already wet.. he doesn't need to tease me much.. He enter with ease maybe due to the earlier 2 round, I'm even wetter than before.. He fuck me hard and I scream " Ah!!! Nice! " Milfloverguy have the best endurance in sex I had so far...He fuck me good for 30 minutes and I feel my pussy a bit sore... I push him to lay down and then bj him... He keep playing with my nipple while I bj him.. around 10 minutes he shoot all him cum inside my mouth... my very first time of tasting how sperm taste like.. I suck him dry then go to toilet to wash my mouth... He come hug me from behind and I can feel his cock is still hard... He enter me from behind while I support myself on the wall and I can see myself on the mirror with my breast swinging from front to back n back to front... after 15 minutes he turn me around and spread my leg wide while I support myself against the wall and one leg on the bath tub edge... he continue his fucking till he cum inside me.. I'm exhausted and sit on the floor... He carry me to the bed and let me sleep....

The next morning, I wake up with my leg wide spread and he position his cock at my pussy... he push in his cock and I feel pain maybe because I'm not wet yet... he sense it and then pump his cock into me very slowly. .. he then suck my nipple... my nipple is sensitive. .. within minutes I'm wet... he fuck me faster and harder until he cum in me... I told him no more as my pussy feels pain and my leg is sore being spread wide so long... He's ok with it and then we bath together... during bath I give him a bj and he cum in my mouth again.. then we dry ourself and wear back our cloths... I ask him for his jacket as my cloths is not suitable for daytime. .. he took out a bag and handed me the a dress... looks nice... the dress look like this :

http://i66.tinypic.com/inadxi.jpg

It's only problem is its quite short...

TBC....

Rickey
12-06-2016, 05:11 AM
The next morning, I wake up with my leg wide spread and he position his cock at my pussy... he push in his cock and I feel pain maybe because I'm not wet yet... he sense it and then pump his cock into me very slowly. .. he then suck my nipple... my nipple is sensitive. .. within minutes I'm wet... he fuck me faster and harder until he cum in me... I told him no more as my pussy feels pain and my leg is sore being spread wide so long... He's ok with it and then we bath together... during bath I give him a bj and he cum in my mouth again.. then we dry ourself and wear back our cloths... I ask him for his jacket as my cloths is not suitable for daytime. .. he took out a bag and handed me the a dress... looks nice... the dress look like this :

http://i66.tinypic.com/inadxi.jpg

It's only problem is its quite short...

TBC....
Niceeee dress sis :p...but y short is a problem ??? :confused:

steel52
12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Maybe TS no wear panties ?!
That's why short

Daiso2
12-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Maybe TS no wear panties ?!
That's why short

Haha maybe next pic will show that :D

hunghingboy
13-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Sexy! Support u sister. Ignore negative comments. Do what u do best. I Dun care if someone zaps me terribly but I believe we all here or to enjoy the stories. I am no saint myself

JoeC818
13-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Yes I have no underwear and bra... when I sit opposite people surely can see my bare pussy...

I try my best to pull the skirt as low as possible. . .. milfloverguy purposely bring me to klang eat bak kut teh where there is a lot of people. . Everyone is looking at me I feel very uncomfortable as their eyes is telling me they are raping me in their mind... but this also make my pussy wet... my juice start leaking...

Sorry got to stop...need to go out a friend's birthday party... but I'll compensate the story with my super low cut photo ya... hehehe....

http://i65.tinypic.com/3166asg.jpg

JoeC818
13-06-2016, 08:32 PM

JoeC818
13-06-2016, 08:35 PM

Don't know why today post pic seems error... if error again then u all PM me to get my wechat ya... 😊😊😊😊😊😊

CesarMillan
13-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Haha maybe next pic will show that :D

Eagerly waiting!! :)

Inteli3
13-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Nice boobs sis, any more? :D

Gingersnaps
13-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Yes I have no underwear and bra... when I sit opposite people surely can see my bare pussy...

I try my best to pull the skirt as low as possible. . .. milfloverguy purposely bring me to klang eat bak kut teh where there is a lot of people. . Everyone is looking at me I feel very uncomfortable as their eyes is telling me they are raping me in their mind... but this also make my pussy wet... my juice start leaking...

Sorry got to stop...need to go out a friend's birthday party... but I'll compensate the story with my super low cut photo ya... hehehe....

Nice pic!!

Enjoy your party :)

tony cool
13-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Sexy nice hot @@ . 👍any more pic of your sexy figure. Can post here for us to justify giving point up .

jsingh85
13-06-2016, 09:11 PM
hi sis, cant wait for the pic. nice story too..

steel52
13-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Sis u so happening everyday got party !

blurchaoz
13-06-2016, 10:10 PM

Don't know why today post pic seems error... if error again then u all PM me to get my wechat ya... 😊😊😊😊😊😊

voluptuous pair!!!

For those who are on android phone and not able to view the pics. I suggest that u hold and press on the image. Select open link in new tab. Go to settings and view it in PC version.

Osim
14-06-2016, 01:27 AM
hi sis, cant wait for the pic. nice story too..

Agree with you on this :)

JoeC818
14-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Dear all handsome here... I don't mind sharing my wechat and chat with you all... But I'm not into the ifeas of meeting up and have sex.. I'm not a prostitute.. I'm only have fun to the people I know and it takes time to build that... I'm not interested in money too as I have my own business and I'm rich enough to buy myself and luxury items... Please when PM me don't ask me to meet or offer me money for sex.. This insult me a lot... If I feel like meeting any of u I will let u know..

Thanks!

Ntspannar
14-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Dear all handsome here... I don't mind sharing my wechat and chat with you all... But I'm not into the ifeas of meeting up and have sex.. I'm not a prostitute.. I'm only have fun to the people I know and it takes time to build that... I'm not interested in money too as I have my own business and I'm rich enough to buy myself and luxury items... Please when PM me don't ask me to meet or offer me money for sex.. This insult me a lot... If I feel like meeting any of u I will let u know..

Thanks!

Guys just cause she's cheating on her husband don't mean u should treat her like a whore lol
So desperate meh?