PDA

View Full Version : Maid and Agent

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Do you live here?

Lame pick up line but it opened an untapped 'market' for girls.

Wikipedia
23-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Do you live here?

Correct starting line but nothing to do with Agent?

Do you ask Agent "Do you live here":confused:

ET
23-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Do you live here?

wat toking u :confused:

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Found out Marie lives in the neighbourhood n is in Singapore since december. She has two children back home. Later the evening I meet her at the mall nearby n we had dinner. Before she left, I did a top up for her phone.

I told her I will make a trip to her country next week and ask if she needs anything. She miss the fried pork skin n I promised to get her some pasalubung when I return.

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Fast forward to Manila. Met Faith at the airport and headed to the hotel in Pasay. Not too happy for being overcharged by the airport taxi but enjoy the nite. After Faith slept checked email n started to message pinoys on Skout. Found a few and one is nearby, so set up a meeting with her. Another is looking for a job and I suggested coming to Singapore to work.

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Without going to details, I called Marie and told her I met someone who is looking for a job in Singapore n asked her to recommend an agency.

After the trip I met Apple from the agency n she asked me for the Pinoy's biodata. Apple ask me to bring the girl to Singapore on my next trip.

otamay
23-05-2016, 06:54 PM
TS is it so simple and easy to bring the girl to Singapore to work as maid?

Buchanan
23-05-2016, 06:59 PM

Looks and sound simple. Objectives to make money.

Wipedout
23-05-2016, 07:26 PM
fapfic lah, can't expect too much.

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 09:13 PM

Yes it is straight forward, my Maid comes in this way.

After meeting Apple, Brenda called up and ask me to help her get employers for her friends too as the agent fee is lower than other agencies. She also has a friend working in Singapore who can help me find more girls from the province.

I told Brenda I am going back to bring her here and she is very excited.

BlickBassy
23-05-2016, 09:25 PM
On Sunday morning I met Marie at 8 am for breakfast. She plans to go back and I immediately offered her a job as my agent. Her role in the Philippines is to do the documentation and interview the girls who wants to work in Singapore as maids. We check into a hotel and seal our relation.

MnlBkk
23-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Yes it is straight forward, my Maid comes in this way.

After meeting Apple, Brenda called up and ask me to help her get employers for her friends too as the agent fee is lower than other agencies. She also has a friend working in Singapore who can help me find more girls from the province.

I told Brenda I am going back to bring her here and she is very excited.

Bro,

Careful in bring Pinoy here this way.

I have a friend who did this for a living.

The immigration officers will separate you with the lady.

They will force her to admit that she is working in SG. After that they will arrest the sillyporean and charge him for human trafficking.
Under PH laws, human trafficking carries LIFE SENTENCE.

Of course, they will not throw you into jail. They want $$$.
Asking one Million pesos, finally settled for half million peso(S$15K).
The lady may get a cut.

Think about it, worth it?

BlickBassy
24-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Since Brenda is not here yet, let me twit the story a little bit.

I sent the money over to the MAID AGENCY there and she booked her air ticket and within a week she arrived in Singapore. Let me continue the story tomorrow.

Cloaker
24-05-2016, 03:41 AM
do continue the story TS

BlickBassy
24-05-2016, 11:50 AM
wat toking u :confused:

wan lan eh now maids all act like princess like pussy got gold like that :mad:

Bro..you go about chasing maids' skirts the wrong way. You know what they need or not?

diputs1269
24-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Bro..you go about chasing maids' skirts the wrong way. You know what they need or not?

No wonder l failed to get any maids, can you please enlighten us how to go about it.