PDA

View Full Version : Milf Kelly 40s

Zerocool
23-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Bros need your help. I think there was a local housewife or something early 40s that advertise on locanto for casual fun. Anyone remember her and got contact? I came across it last time but can't seem to find anymore.

johnn
23-05-2016, 03:46 AM
ex relaxation spa?

fattyman
23-05-2016, 03:52 AM
Bros need your help. I think there was a local housewife or something early 40s that advertise on locanto for casual fun. Anyone remember her and got contact? I came across it last time but can't seem to find anymore.

You want bros here to help you BUT you never want to share your milfy contacts with them, always asked for exchange instead :mad:

Even if bros know her whereabouts, do you think bros here will help you :rolleyes:

Use your pea brain and think :mad:

Is this the correct way to treat the bros here :rolleyes:

Zerocool
23-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Eh asshole, you only have 9 points, goondu. That's why I don't share with you. So don't anyhow say I don't share with other bros because I do. Just because no one wants to share contacts with you, don't be a sore loser. Come on, la. Don't act dumb. There is a reason why you only have 9 points. Why do you think so many people zapped you? So don't try to act so hero to all the bros here, moron. Damn bloody fake. We all share contacts also must be selective. If you have pathetic 9 points who the fuck wants to share with you??? Use your brain idiot.

You want bros here to help you BUT you never want to share your milfy contacts with them, always asked for exchange instead :mad:

Even if bros know her whereabouts, do you think bros here will help you :rolleyes:

Use your pea brain and think :mad:

Is this the correct way to treat the bros here :rolleyes:

Ninja Master
23-05-2016, 12:45 PM
cool bro cool. Let's chase after Milf to chase away the Monday blues! Hahahahah
Milfs are the best

Keima
23-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Milfs are the best

If you're interested can PM me. I know a 42 year old PRC permanent resident who owns a spa in CBD. Good rub.

johnn
23-05-2016, 01:36 PM
ts seem to be talking about home masg lady

johnn
23-05-2016, 01:37 PM
If you're interested can PM me. I know a 42 year old PRC permanent resident who owns a spa in CBD. Good rub.

goto to fortune centre third floor, prc lady
own a spa shop.
many prc at ppl park own a spa

Holyshitcrap123
23-05-2016, 01:46 PM
goto to fortune centre third floor, prc lady
own a spa shop.
many prc at ppl park own a spa

I rmb i read somewhere that AV has cleared up fortune centre? Still there ah?

johnn
23-05-2016, 02:18 PM
u mean clear all the massag shops.
illegal to do massage?

Zerocool
23-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Milfs are the best

Haha I'm cool la bro. Just cannot stand idiots that's all. Ya I think that Kelly do home massage le.

johnn
23-05-2016, 03:27 PM
the ads might be dated 5yrs back.
anyway there was one kelly at grandlink sq,
many yrs back.
the health ctr had since ceased operation.

Ken79
23-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Why don't you guys go visit crystal?
She's true blue SG and condo based, milf but very well maintained with good services

fattyman
23-05-2016, 08:40 PM

Even if bros know her whereabouts, do you think bros here will help you ???
Use your pea brain and think
Is this the correct way to treat the bros here

Eh asshole, you only have 9 points, goondu. That's why I don't share with you. So don't anyhow say I don't share with other bros because I do. Just because no one wants to share contacts with you, don't be a sore loser. Come on, la. Don't act dumb. There is a reason why you only have 9 points. Why do you think so many people zapped you? So don't try to act so hero to all the bros here, moron. Damn bloody fake. We all share contacts also must be selective. If you have pathetic 9 points who the fuck wants to share with you??? Use your brain idiot.

eh chee bye kia, when did you share contacts with bros here, show me your postings where ?????? :mad:

Exchange & Sharing, 2 totally different meaning OK !!!

hypocrite bloody fake asshole moron like you, looked at your past postings HERE (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14486870&postcount=1) and HERE (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14325109&postcount=1), all asking for exchanges, when you did share with bros here ??? :mad:

you talked machiam you sooooo goooooood to fuck, sharing your milfs contact with bros here, show me where ??? :mad:

Don't want to waste my time, I searched only 2 nia, still got a lot more of your postings not sharing, all either asking for bros' help to locate your milfs or asking for exchanges of contacts in return & not sharing with bros as what you had claimed here !!!

What a fuck sore REAL loser like you, taking advantage of bros here, fuck you asshole hypocrite !!!

Haha finally EXPOSE YOU !!!

fattyman
23-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Milfs are the best

Haha I'm cool la bro. Just cannot stand idiots that's all. Ya I think that Kelly do home massage le.

Haha nobody is going to share contacts with you (Zerocool) anymore, selfish bastard !!! :D

You have been exposed !!! :mad:

Keima
25-05-2016, 12:34 AM
I rmb i read somewhere that AV has cleared up fortune centre? Still there ah?

Went for lunch at the Japanese Curry Express at level 3 recently, saw a new massage shop open on for business... guess that's the circle of life :)

johnn
25-05-2016, 01:46 AM
nothing wrong doing massage.
why its shld be crushed.
av get rid of sex vice.
not masg shop.

skkargo
25-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Hey bros, both of you cool down please. We should be f'ing mls and not f'ing each other. Enjoy ourselves, and cheers !

bedokMassage
26-05-2016, 09:01 AM

home massage likely....

sianguy2006
26-05-2016, 06:09 PM
She's true blue SG and condo based, milf but very well maintained with good services

Can pm contact?

johnn
27-05-2016, 02:36 PM

can share her ctc?

hilltower
27-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Went for lunch at the Japanese Curry Express at level 3 recently, saw a new massage shop open on for business... guess that's the circle of life :)

Circle of life eh?..LOL...:D I got a chuckle out of that one.
So I guess the brothers need not worry; when one shop closes, another opens.:)

bystander007
29-05-2016, 04:06 AM
far east plaza 3rd floor oso can what

Zerocool
29-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Where is Crystal at? Can PM me?

SnowLeopards
29-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Where is Crystal at? Can PM me?

Time to get out of your comfort zone and use the search function.

Pierre.

joe blogs
31-05-2016, 06:36 PM
far east plaza 3rd floor oso can what

i met a kelly at far east plaza some time back. chioo but exspensive so did not go back but (sigh) i remember her.

power69
02-06-2016, 04:02 AM
i met a kelly at far east plaza some time back. chioo but exspensive so did not go back but (sigh) i remember her.

this one is shop kelly.
Not online advertisement home massage kelly.
Milf

joe blogs
03-06-2016, 11:07 PM
this one is shop kelly.
Not online advertisement home massage kelly.
Milf

yes. she was from a shop in far east. very chio.

MayMassage
12-06-2016, 11:36 PM
There was one Kelly a MILF, Singaporean PR working in north and left couple of months ago, not sure if it is that Kelly.
There was a Kelly working in Boon Keng area, who left and has come back to Boon Keng.
There is one Kelly working in Clementi / Jurong area - nowadays all the MLs have similar name like Coco, Jojo, Kelly, Anna, Amy, Cindy, Michelle, Moon, Jessie. XiXi, Kiki, Summer, April, ...............
When the names are so common, it is difficult to know if they are the same. They make us spend our dollars to find. Finally they keep moving so you will start searching again.

johnn
14-06-2016, 12:33 AM
difference by nationalities n location.

GoldenChief
14-06-2016, 02:31 AM
There was one Kelly a MILF, Singaporean PR working in north and left couple of months ago, not sure if it is that Kelly.
There was a Kelly working in Boon Keng area, who left and has come back to Boon Keng.
There is one Kelly working in Clementi / Jurong area - nowadays all the MLs have similar name like Coco, Jojo, Kelly, Anna, Amy, Cindy, Michelle, Moon, Jessie. XiXi, Kiki, Summer, April, ...............
When the names are so common, it is difficult to know if they are the same. They make us spend our dollars to find. Finally they keep moving so you will start searching again.

So many Kelly, confused. Bro mentioned shop Kelly, can share location. Tks.

bedokMassage
14-06-2016, 03:35 AM

av must straight away raid?
nothing wrong open a masg shop.