PDA

View Full Version : Bugis Happiness

Greyhare
23-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Hello Guys,

Got this lobang from a fellow brother in sbf so decided to give a FR.
Went to this massage shop between Bugis and Dhoby and requested for one hour massage. If im not wrong its $50. Was told that cannot see the girls but if i dont like, can request for change. There are i think 4 PRC and 1 Msian. Anyway, the room not bad, got shower. SO i showered first and waited for my massage. Was not given any briefs so just towel. Girl came in, a PRC who says that last time she worked in Roxy Square before but shifted out along with alot of massage.

So anyway, down to business. Massage was okok. Strength is not the best but definitely not the worst. No teasing or stroking your balls so i was not very turned on throughout the massage. However, asked me to turned around and GQ popped. BJ with cap $100. She will take off her top and bra only. FJ i think its $120 never try. not in mood to try. BJ was not bad, think i exploded in 5 mins. Her boobs quite big, maybe a C or D cup. Nice nipples. Slapped the boobs a few times and watched it shake :P

Ok bros, please PM for location and up my rep points, rep points really hard to get. :/ Best is if you are able to share any North massage too :D

PCKang
16-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Hi Bro
Can share contact please thnx

Rgds:)

power69
16-06-2016, 08:29 PM
masg n woman ,more of a addiction
Than happiness.
No money bring home will be a family problem

ShittyAss
16-06-2016, 11:46 PM