PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience at a Wellness Spa in Bugis

Benjamintan789
22-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Few days ago, i went to Bugis street to repair my phone as I was working nearby. I came across this Spa which have offer for two hours I climb 3 stories up to the 3rd level where the Spa is located at. I requested for the two hours special promotion however the Recep told me that it is only for first timers and she said that her massues are very well trained and I won't regret paying more. After hearing that, I paid over $100 for 2 hours of massage. Then I was led into a small room. Within 5 mins, a massue came in form country M, she kept intro me to try their legendary 4 hands massage where her friend will come in and join. I rejected as I have to pay another $100 plus for it. Then, she became unhappy and her face became very black, there is a lack of strength in her massage afterwards as she do not have the mood to massage anymore. I will not rtm to this place again...

BADDDman
22-05-2016, 04:04 PM
BENJAMIN

Climbing your way to third storey + spending over $100 for 2 hours of lousy massage with no Freebies - sounds like a TOTAL RIP-OFF...........:mad::mad:

Pls Share with us the name of this black shop.........

jsnsmith1551
22-05-2016, 04:18 PM
same experience here, they will ask for 4 hands massage then once you give in.. they will just talk to each other throughout the damn session. and if you dont let them, they will just massage you without any effort at all.

MIHKO
22-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Black list them. Please pm me the place.

Aanda
22-05-2016, 05:13 PM
I know which Spa you are referring to, it consists mostly of Malaysisn Massues where they will always ask you to try the 4 hands or sign packages. I already blacklist them as it cost $68 for one hour of massage with no standards.

Spalove
22-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Yes bro you are right it's A&A Spa, do you have a bad experience too? I suggests Bros to avoid This Spa at all costs unless you are rich and don't mind getting Con.

altec7
22-05-2016, 07:35 PM
This Spa used to be very popular and there used to be a very long thread on this.
But it's been quite some time since my last visit.
Based on TS review, there's no way I'm gonna RTM.

BADDDman
22-05-2016, 08:49 PM
It's the freaking A&A spa at bugis lar .just say it what's the big deal man

Hunter bro - finally someone ball enough to say it loud + clear. I upp you 👌

For lousy service providers let us NOT BE AFRAID to say out loud......coz such info BENEFITS ALL SAMSTERS.

SAMSTERS shld learn to be $$$ savvy. Spend yr $$$ on the worthy service providers - who truly work HARD FOR YOUR $$$ 👍👍👍

Spalove
22-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Black list them. Please pm me the place.

Bro Mihko, it's A&A Spa which is located at 233B Victoria Street 3rd floor. The Malaysian massues there are very money faced they will come out all sort of tricks to pester you buy packages.

rav.evc
23-05-2016, 06:06 AM
It's the freaking A&A spa at bugis lar .just say it what's the big deal man

up u 8 bro.
thanks for pointing out the black shop.

zeusfist
23-05-2016, 06:20 AM
A&A used to be good. But the good ones left liao... now become so cui. haiz.

sladang
23-05-2016, 11:08 AM
one hour $68, two hours $136, seems like their entrance fees anyhow hantam one :confused: ..

BADDDman
23-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Hunter

18 points for yr doing the right thing - EXPOSE the BAD service MP .....;););)

georgejungle
23-05-2016, 01:11 PM
that queenie is farked up

Spalove
23-05-2016, 02:12 PM
that queenie is farked up

Not only her, Ivy and Nicole are farked up too. All money faced and attitude like shit..

Colgatedarlie
23-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Yes. Tat queenie svc damn cui. I let her massage. 1hr only massage back portion. After tt ask me to extend to continue the front portion. I said no thanks and just left. Definitely not gonna rtm.

Aanda
24-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Guys just head down to Eco wellness at Rangoon road.the previous A&A girls who left are there now.the place is clean.massage is good.best part is the totally translucent white paper thin underwear given.usually other spas all give black underwear.love seeing their reaction when they see our erection.enjoy !
Bro what are the name of the girls who are at Eco wellness?

sweet17
27-05-2016, 01:10 PM
A and A Spa is now just a place with lousy services =(

Mankok
28-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Well, it's not only this spa in Bugis that gives us bad experiences; there are other spa's/mp in Bugis area which can be considered rip-offs. They charge high prices, during massage they keep pestering you to buy some lousy package or to take another lady. The Be... building is famous for these joints. One of them charged me 15 bucks only to have a shower. And any "nice services" are almost non-existent. :mad:

llhotll
01-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Wow! Thanks for sharing bro!

I frequent massage places... Always walk pass that area wanted to attempt to go up but end up never go. I understand how bad it feels! Near Ang Mo kio hub also has a similar case which I had bad experience as well paid $80 for 60mins massage tell me they use In house essential oil massage and prostate care. End up only body massage at 50mins. Which most TCM priced at $30-40. Pirates!!

I feel so cheated too :mad:

silverstrike
02-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Thanks for sharing . Will avoid such places . :)

tabamo
02-06-2016, 02:42 PM
I suggest you guys go try Wellness space at Peace Centre Level 8 instead
Sophia Road.

Mankok
03-06-2016, 02:20 AM
I suggest you guys go try Wellness space at Peace Centre Level 8 instead
Sophia Road.

I may be wrong but I understood this place closed already....
Anyway, went twice here and got 40+ ml's both times. So for me there is no 3rd time.

jjknight
04-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Had been a member in A&A as there were a few gd ml last time. I became a regular wth one but i agree that the place has turned terrible lately.

joscklee
07-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Had been a member in A&A as there were a few gd ml last time. I became a regular wth one but i agree that the place has turned terrible lately.

True true I also stop going sometime ago, AA unable to upkeep their standard despite fierce competition in this industry.

Also always got annoyed by Black Faced Skinny Man aga parasite who follow Angel backside with coconut head hairstyle

joscklee
07-06-2016, 01:48 AM
I may be wrong but I understood this place closed already....
Anyway, went twice here and got 40+ ml's both times. So for me there is no 3rd time.

Is Wellness closed already? My lao xianghao Cherry there

Spalove
16-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Any more updates on this Spa?

Aanda
24-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Totally agreed with TS had the same bad experience too, the ml will pester you to buy packages if not they won't earn much...I have stop going to this place and go to the one opp it with more young girls....

miraclesdoexist
24-06-2016, 03:28 PM
agreed, went there and turned down the extra service as not my type.. then nag2 said that you are here you should know how we earn bla bla.. bonerkill

Rollandng
08-07-2016, 04:43 PM
$68 for one hour is ridiculous where one of the masseuse name Jolin have been using phone all the way from the start of the massage to the end for 1 hour. No strength to massage at all, not gonna waste time on this joint.

Dino99
08-07-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm one of the victim. Sorry TS i also started a new thread on this. Didnt notice you have started.

Dino99
08-07-2016, 05:27 PM
one hour $68, two hours $136, seems like their entrance fees anyhow hantam one :confused: ..

bro, the signboard place outside stated $50hr. Unless u opt for other massage. I went just a few days apart that ML ( JOLIN) whos only care about her commission think i'm a carrot head change her price to $68. Massage sucks like hell some more ask another ML to do 4 hands massage keep on talking to each other. Tell me this promo already started few months back. I feel like taking the money to throw at the counter. The new staff at the counter still can ask her $50 or $68. So meaning there they happy happy increase price.

Satay123
08-07-2016, 09:37 PM
THATS THE WAY!!!

if possible please try to take pics of the spa cause they will change name once their reputation too jialat!!!

Easygo
09-07-2016, 12:32 AM
I used to frequent this place but I have stopped going there. The massage is nothing to shout about. One thing that I don't like is they will just come in the room and ask for four hand massage . Once you are ok both of them are seen talking to each other . Worst I discovered that they placed their HP beside you and text while the other hand just move lightly . The small room without any attached shower is a turn off and they dun change bedsheet after each customer . No hygiene at all.

Rollandng
09-07-2016, 08:27 AM
I used to frequent this place but I have stopped going there. The massage is nothing to shout about. One thing that I don't like is they will just come in the room and ask for four hand massage . Once you are ok both of them are seen talking to each other . Worst I discovered that they placed their HP beside you and text while the other hand just move lightly . The small room without any attached shower is a turn off and they dun change bedsheet after each customer . No hygiene at all.

Yes exactly $68 for one hour with a room without shower is a turn off and the hygiene sucks too. Most of the girls use phone while massaging too..

Vlada
09-07-2016, 11:54 AM
I almost went up yesterday, thinking of going tml .....
after reading, will definitely boycott this place n all nearby massage
thank you all bros for all the info

edroman
09-07-2016, 06:30 PM
The advertising board says clearly "$50 an hour" and not "From $50 an hour", but since they are charging $68 an hour, it is a clear case of false advertising.

If anyone report this to CASE or any of the consumer watchdogs, they could be taken to court for violating advertising rules, or cheating, or scamming.

adonis
09-07-2016, 08:48 PM
This massage parlour is on the third floor right? It means they are paying lower rental. It also means that they should be cheaper to make up for being on the highest floor. They also have all those bad things mentioned by all you kind bros. I feel for you all.

joscklee
10-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Yup this palour is at the third floor. Their rent is very Low compared to first and second floor joints yet they charge so high for their massages. This is totally a unacceptable behaviour. CASE have been looking into the matter now.

Unknown why AA Wellness deteriorate to this pathetic state, there r many other ways to earn money honestly without guilt Haizzz

WeiWeiKeKe
10-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Unknown why AA Wellness deteriorate to this pathetic state, there r many other ways to earn money honestly without guilt Haizzz

Black Faced Skinny Man aga Parasite who follow Angel Backside with Coconut head hairstyle must be the Jinx la

GreenPapaya
11-07-2016, 04:54 AM
There are many ways to earn money but AA Wellness choose to treat us as carrot head by charging $68 and by forcing us to buy packages. Now that so many Bros are the victim, we will wait to see what CASE can do now.

I must declare in not related to AA in anyway. Just want to share my personal view . And I think you should not keep repeating these in so many threads and state somethings unfair or not factual in public forum bcos you may be angry due to unpleasant things happen during e.g massage or others..

I had been there quite sometime too in the past, massage was also quite OK. Unless you looking of special massage, than its of non-existence, especially with Jolin. Her massage is one of the better one there, not sure why some bro seem quite unhappy wth her about. When some say about meridian massage, than i start to questions when its not factual. Using phone during massage, almost all the SPA i went and most ML there also use, but no one mention about others except her ??:confused:

Im not sure what u say about CASE is true too.
CASE dont work if no one complaint them. Did you reported to CASE ?
and is its based on you sign package under duress ? did u sign a package with them ? if you did, than in future u only pay $44 per hr.
Quite cheap lor

Bcos i view paying $68 or not is willing buyer situation, if not just dont go there only, most facial and many beauty spa around there providing massage also charge $68.

CASE dont going interfere such in my opinion. Unless someone being cheated to go in, after massage they change the price and force u to pay $68. Than u can complaint CASE

WHich is which ? can enlighten us.

Kwellness
11-07-2016, 06:13 AM
I must declare in not related to AA in anyway. Just want to share my personal view . And I think you should not keep repeating these in so many threads and state somethings unfair or not factual in public forum bcos you may be angry due to unpleasant things happen during e.g massage or others..

I had been there quite sometime too in the past, massage was also quite OK. Unless you looking of special massage, than its of non-existence, especially with Jolin. Her massage is one of the better one there, not sure why some bro seem quite unhappy wth her about. When some say about meridian massage, than i start to questions when its not factual. Using phone during massage, almost all the SPA i went and most ML there also use, but no one mention about others except her ??:confused:

Im not sure what u say about CASE is true too.
CASE dont work if no one complaint them. Did you reported to CASE ?
and is its based on you sign package under duress ? did u sign a package with them ? if you did, than in future u only pay $44 per hr.
Quite cheap lor

Bcos i view paying $68 or not is willing buyer situation, if not just dont go there only, most facial and many beauty spa around there providing massage also charge $68.

CASE dont going interfere such in my opinion. Unless someone being cheated to go in, after massage they change the price and force u to pay $68. Than u can complaint CASE

WHich is which ? can enlighten us.

The fact that most bro is unhappy about that we have been paying $50 per hour for the past few months if not for the past year. Then when we call and book for appointment we have to pay $68? Is it fair? I heard from my Friend too they charge different prices for different customers, for example they will con those Ang mo and ask them to pay over $100 for one hour.

Aanda
13-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Black Faced Skinny Man aga Parasite who follow Angel Backside with Coconut head hairstyle must be the Jinx la

there still got black faced skinny parasite man meh?

georgejungle
13-07-2016, 06:26 PM
anyone has article to the shop?

the syt counter damn chio .....

adonis
13-07-2016, 06:36 PM
I never been massaged in here. Thanks for the warnings. Even though many of the massage girls in here are bad and money faced, it shouldn't escalate to be reported in any newspapers. Some of us don't read the newspapers. Then we might go in here for a massage and have our photos taken. The AV Police might come a knocking.

Rollandng
13-07-2016, 06:39 PM
anyone has article to the shop?

How much u paid?

xiaovic
13-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Am been regular customer so far been always paying $50/hr leh.... Also stop creating new account just to post bad comment lah... I find user rather cant get what he want so keep creating and posting bad comment... Haha Anyway try harder :) For me, i still going there for relax and clean massage.

xiaovic
13-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Hi boss of AA Wellness, many Bros have been paying $68 for one hour and why are u only paying $50/hr? The pricing for this Con Shop is seriously inconsistent. Boss please Ensure all your girls change the towels after every customer as they don't do it.

Fyi.. i always go for 2hrs maybe thats why? :cool:

jjknight
13-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Is Moon still in AA or has she also moved to Eco?

GreenPapaya
14-07-2016, 03:53 PM

this beautiful big boob vietnamese ML is at a Beauty Spa, at Circular Rd for few years since not sure still there.

those need contact can PM me and pls dont forget to uup me too due to my low pts, hence low Ego too.:D

WeiWeiKeKe
14-07-2016, 04:46 PM
this beautiful big boob vietnamese ML is at a Beauty Spa, at Circular Rd for few years since not sure still there.

those need contact can PM me and pls dont forget to uup me too due to my low pts, hence low Ego too.:D

Angel or Moon boobs bigger?

GreenPapaya
14-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Angel or Moon boobs bigger?

i thought you been following people backside, you should know better.

unregistered_10
14-07-2016, 05:32 PM

Which Moon??
There is a PRC milf ,moon also?

edroman
14-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Angel doesn't do anymore massage, even if she does would be very rarely.

I'm not sure who's boobs are bigger, but one thing for sure is Moon's hands are magical and, could even launch your rocket to the moon.....

sladang
14-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Think bro jjknight is referring to the PRC Moon who juz came back to Earth on 18th 0f Jun ba..
Angel doesn't do anymore massage, even if she does would be very rarely.
I'm not sure who's boobs are bigger, but one thing for sure is Moon's hands are magical and, could even launch your rocket to the moon.....
WoW...WoW...WoW...
Moon so good ah? very tempted to try her but at the same time is deterred by the very bad reviews that this joint has, sekali kena pestered to take their four hands massage, pestered to buy package, MLs operating in one-hand mode(one hand massage customer, one hand massage hand phone), like that xiao liao la :eek: ..

GreenPapaya
14-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Think bro jjknight is referring to the PRC Moon who juz came back to Earth on 18th 0f Jun ba..

WoW...WoW...WoW...
Moon so good ah? very tempted to try her but at the same time is deterred by the very bad reviews that this joint has, sekali kena pestered to take their four hands massage, pestered to buy package, MLs operating in one-hand mode(one hand massage customer, one hand massage hand phone), like that xiao liao la :eek: ..

no worry. not current PRC Moon there
the Moon mentioned is a slim 36D Vietnamese, she had left AA more than 2 year ago.
this ML is current at a Beauty Spa, at Circular Rd

Kwellness
14-07-2016, 10:12 PM

WoW...WoW...WoW...

Tired of AA Wellness? Go opposite to Bugis Cube Second level try the Spa there. Girls offer teasing massage there :)

mega117
15-07-2016, 07:11 AM
this is your way to get free advertisement ..lol

i went there yesterday after u say like so prof..etc. where got pretty gal!!??:confused:

The ML assigned to me also use 1 hand massage.
also use the phone during massage to fix appt.

so please dont say other before u clean up your own house lah.:mad:

mega117
15-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Are u talking about AA Wellness Spa?
No.
i refering to the SPA in Bugis Cube Second level
also F type service. also one hand massage. also using to phone to fix appt during massage
somemore dare to have the cheek to tell me she need talk for awhile. KNN

so all SPA are same same one. worse is the ML face really CMI.

Kwellness
15-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Tired and angry about the con services of AA Wellness Spa which charge $68? Go opposite to Bugis Cube second level for good teasing massage, just top up $2 to enjoy 1.5h of teasing massage at Bugis Cube! Try the new SYt Eva for stimulating massages.

BADDDman
15-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Bro u deserve a good commission fm Bugis Cube spa 😆😉😃

Tired and angry about the con services of AA Wellness Spa which charge $68? Go opposite to Bugis Cube second level for good teasing massage, just top up $2 to enjoy 1.5h of teasing massage at Bugis Cube! Try the new SYt Eva for stimulating massages.

WeiWeiKeKe
18-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Dear all,

Sharing AA Wellness reviews from Google:

Disaapointing experience at this Spa, massue was black face all the time when giving me massage, perhaps unhappy about me rejecting her offer for signing package. Didn't feel relax at all!

Aileen Ong in the last week-

Very disappointed with the massage lady name Ivy. Caught her using her phone while giving 'one hand' massage all the time for the 1 hour. Price is expensive too, I was charged $68 compared to the standard rates of $50 of other Spas I went before. Recommend all to try at your own risk!

Leen Lui 2 months ago-

been there with my friends for 2 hours body massage. 2 ladies masseurs are not professional with body massage n I suspect they only good in facial as they are selling beauty products. we have added $10 for body scrub n $10 for aroma oil but they just applied the scrub on the body without scrub n only keep talking promoting their package as for the aroma oil they used so little on the body which I think is not worth for the money to add. they included the shower time in our 2 hours massage so we actually have only 1.45mins plus the toilet facilities are so old n wear off n flooded shower place. not a good place for relaxing massage n not worth the money for their services plus facilities. will definitely not going again

lilly Williams 4 months ago-

the most pathetic service I have ever encountered in Singapore. Made an appointment, they confirmed it then upon arrival they made me wait 40 minutes while allowing walk ins for old men looking for massages. The waxing was one of the worst processes I have ever had that it was ridiculous. She used the thickest white wax in the most unclean and untrained manner. She could barely get the wax off my skin, while simeltaneously causing my skin to turn bright red with small skin cuts and marks on the top V. eventually got so unbearable I had to stop. Despite barely even completing 30%, they insisted on charging me full. She couldnt even get the bits of wax that were stuck around my bikini line. She had a staff member walk me to an ATM as they didnt accept card. Avoid this place, one of the worst I have ever seen!!!

Travis Chan a week ago-

Climb up the third storey to this Spa, went in paid $50 for one hour, counter says is $68 despite them saying is $50 at the price list. Massage girl kept pestering me to sign packages and take the 4 hands massage which I felt was unnecessary and irritating. Finish the massage by a very black face lady. Suggest all not to visit this place!

Shrikant Pasari 7 months ago-

The board outside says 1 hour massage for $50 but when you pay after the massage they tell you the price is $68!! The 1 hour massage time included my initial shower time - so you only get 50 mins. I suspect that might be the case because the masseuse got disinterested after she figured out I wasn't interested in any extras. The massage itself was of substandard quality. Not going there again ever!

edroman
18-07-2016, 04:11 PM
no worry. not current PRC Moon there
the Moon mentioned is a slim 36D Vietnamese, she had left AA more than 2 year ago.
this ML is current at a Beauty Spa, at Circular Rd

I was referring to the current PRC Moon.....with solid boobs & magical hands.
She'll get you hard and rocking and ready to launch in no time. The only reason why I kept going back to AA despite all the bad reviews.

Dudesg
18-07-2016, 07:15 PM
the current moon at AA? But I thought AA is clean and see isn't so good based on the reviews? Must buy package or go multiple times before can get this special treatment or?

Pussycheongster
19-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Scary and thanks for the heads up bro

WeiWeiKeKe
21-07-2016, 06:36 AM
Nearly choked when read someone calling AA 'bunch of crooks' in TripAdvisor.

We all here very 'gentle ' already hehe

programstester
21-07-2016, 09:32 AM

What's her name?

joscklee
22-07-2016, 09:58 AM

Yes many bad reviews of AA on TripAdvisor too. Locals & foreigners kenna victims

WeiWeiKeKe
24-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Yes many bad reviews of AA on TripAdvisor too. Locals & foreigners kenna victims

Yo where is. Black Faced Skinny Man aga Parasite who follow Angel Backside with Coconut head hairstyle hiding after creating all this mess?

Easygo
12-08-2016, 08:40 PM
They will charge all $68 per hour for any walk in customer or regular without any package. They are forcing customers to take up their package. I think there is better place which charge lower and better environment.

Also they start the timer once you entered the room and even shower time and they will end 5 minutes early for your to dress up after you complete your massage. So you are actually paying $68 for less than 1 hour.

It is definitely not worth while paying such a hefty price for sub standard massage and I have stopped going there.

For awareness.

BADDDman
12-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Agreed w Easygo

many MPs SHORT-CHANGED customers - actual 60 min session = 45 min massage + 5 min change into underwear + 10 min shower - assuming no GQ special.

They will charge all $68 per hour for any walk in customer or regular without any package. They are forcing customers to take up their package. I think there is better place which charge lower and better environment.

Also they start the timer once you entered the room and even shower time and they will end 5 minutes early for your to dress up after you complete your massage. So you are actually paying $68 for less than 1 hour.

It is definitely not worth while paying such a hefty price for sub standard massage and I have stopped going there.

For awareness.

SAFFRONnation
15-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Walan eh -

AA being cited as a "bunch of crooks" by TripAdvisor ????? .....

joscklee
16-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Walan eh -

AA being cited as a "bunch of crooks" by TripAdvisor ????? .....

HAHAHAHA my colleagues wondering why I laughing non stop
OMG stomach ache now

Newwellness
17-08-2016, 02:58 PM

For awareness.

Thanks for the awareness, I'm appreciated. Bros beware and spend your money wisely.

Gunman2001
23-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Thank for sharing

Bengyguy
25-08-2016, 12:27 AM
You should try the new one at Liang seah:D sweet. many syt. willing to share ctc.

Bengyguy
25-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Yah... opened . Was there again yesterday. Planning to visit them this weekend... :D new gem... hahaha

Langlang88
25-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Yah... opened . Was there again yesterday. Planning to visit them this weekend... :D new gem... hahaha

Bro after u go, share ur experience and contact pls! :p

Bengyguy
25-08-2016, 01:24 PM
. Any recommendations for starters?

The recept definitely know how to serve her customer well. :o
You may ask them for recommendation. But I have tried S**** . She was good.

joscklee
29-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Any bro tried asking refund for AA package signed? Since not the standard is below average and resorts to four hands four legs to take advantage of customers

joscklee
29-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Excerpts from one of many bad reviews in TripAdvisor:

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops.

OMG so scary:eek:

joscklee
30-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Did you sign package there?

HENG I did not, but my poor bro silly enough to sign one. Now he thinking going to CASE or PRESS

Kaitingtay
07-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Passed by A&A wellness just now, luckily didn't went in. Heng. Thanks for the warning!

joscklee
15-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Passed by A&A wellness just now, luckily didn't went in. Heng. Thanks for the warning!

Some bros and sis thanking this forum, TripAdvisor etc for exposing the unethical practice of AA:)

不用客气 we are all here to help one another:D

tcmtime
18-09-2016, 11:36 AM
So many bad comments and reviews on AA Wellness, wonder why this type of unethical business still can carry on.

WeiWeiKeKe
19-09-2016, 01:31 PM
For the benefits of public interests, the following will create wider awareness;)

Reviews of A&A Wellness Spa (Sharing is Caring)

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops. Who arrived and got the...

“DO NOT GO HERE!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

One of the worst massages ever! Totally tried to get more money out of us. Pushed for an upgrade constantly during the massage. "Take extra half an hour ", " pay extra 10 dollars for hot oil ". The boss lady stormed out and went to my wife's room and started shouting at her because I didn't want to pay...

“Don't go. ”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Don't go here. 3 flights of stairs. Uncoordinated experience which felt more like a grab for cash than a relaxing retreat. I was so put off I felt compelled to write this review.

“Overpriced and Noisy!”

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this Spa after a long flight, hoping for some relaxation. After climbing up three flights of stairs, we were met by helpful staff and decided on a couples massage. The massage was average, overpriced and noisy! There seemed to be some renovation work going on and ended up listening to the sound of drilling and hammering throughout my massage...

“Big let down”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing for the price, left feeling like I went in only full of oil. Also cash only but didn't say!! Attitude stinks!

“DON'T GO THERE !!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just came out of this place after having only one leg done of a "30mn" foot massage in the middle of the walkway that turned out to be only 15mn massage ! My friend took full body massage for 45mn of which she did 15mn then was asked to switch room ! Another massage "therapist" was send to finish her

tcmtime
26-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Went to A&A wellness yesterday afternoon, a Prc with name tag shows Jolin attended to me. Paid $68 for an hour Long of piano session, very terrible ended early and asked if I wanna extend time. I straight reject and won't rtm anymore.

eurekasster
26-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Dear Customer,
Good News !!!
The Police heat has gone like a wind and they would not be back for another checking .Therefore Sex services back to operation again.
To reach us kindly use Peace Centre Food Court lift and We are at 8th floor.
We have China and Malaysia girls and they are Amy, Angel, Baby, Coco, Joyce, Jenny, Kiki, Lily, Qiqi, Niko, May, Pinky, Lemon etc..more are coming soon. ( All trained well with Blowjob Skill and Hardcore SEX ).
Massage for 45 mins is $50.00 SGD
SEX 1 short is SGD100 only. ( Condom Provided )
We will assure you have a GREAT HAPPY ENDING from our charming girls.
We are top Massage Sex Services in Singapore and it will always be
Please call 63382777 for booking.
Thank you for your support...We LOVE YOU

Sabo case ??? Click the Facebook link and see.

https://www.facebook.com/Wellness-SPA-at-Peace-Centre-1744850802449431

miskcir
27-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Went to A&A wellness yesterday afternoon, a Prc with name tag shows Jolin attended to me. Paid $68 for an hour Long of piano session, very terrible ended early and asked if I wanna extend time. I straight reject and won't rtm anymore.

Bro, there are so many bad reviews about this place and you still went yesterday afternoon? After that you post a similar bad experience review in this thread. That $68 could have been better spent else where, isn't it? Why??? Puzzling.....

tcmtime
27-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Bro, there are so many bad reviews about this place and you still went yesterday afternoon? After that you post a similar bad experience review in this thread. That $68 could have been better spent else where, isn't it? Why??? Puzzling.....

Bro, indeed the $68 could have been spent on better Spas with better facilities and hygiene. As I have not read this thread before going, I am unaware of the bad reviews of this place. Defitnitely after the bad experience, I won't go there anymore.

WeiWeiKeKe
27-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Bro, indeed the $68 could have been spent on better Spas with better facilities and hygiene. As I have not read this thread before going, I am unaware of the bad reviews of this place. Defitnitely after the bad experience, I won't go there anymore.

www.anawellnessspa.com

SAFFRONnation
27-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Shocked at the facebook page of AA 😱 aren't they just shooting themselves happily ???

This explains how important it is to not just create an impressive facebook - but QC of facebook content is even MORE important....☝

Sabo case ??? Click the Facebook link and see.

https://www.facebook.com/Wellness-SPA-at-Peace-Centre-1744850802449431

joscklee
28-09-2016, 08:04 AM
This Spa is Shit, many gullible bros have fallen for it. Hope you learned your lesson.

Wondering who is the jinx who causes it to deteriorate to such pathetic state

outonbail
03-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Tired of AA Wellness? Go opposite to Bugis Cube Second level try the Spa there. Girls offer teasing massage there :)

Which ML? any recommend?