PDA

View Full Version : Teacher ....

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 01:08 PM
I have read many stories here and i wanted to share my story & experience. I am a sec school teacher. I am also married to a teacher 12 years my senior. Now, I am in my mid 30s and constantly getting attention from my fellow male students in class. I don't see myself sexy but i still maintain a slim figure due to my careful diet and yoga. After having my 1st baby 10 years ago, my boobs size increase from 32 to 34C. Maybe due to breast feeding to my baby.....and my hubby. However, for the past 5 years my hubby is not sexually active anymore. I have tried to talk to him but he is avoiding the topic. He keep himself busy with work in school and extra tuition classes after school.

The funny thing is i start getting excited and horny about students staring at me and my body. I never felt this naughty feeling before. It started 4 years ago....

One1wan
21-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Camping... Sounds like a good start.

Starter
21-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Wow Female Teacher Sharing must support, too bad I am a delinquent when I was young.

anyway support another writer

Neoguri
21-05-2016, 01:40 PM
It is very normal as we enter different stage of life.
Women tends to be more sexually aware at this age and is more relaxed and comfortable about sex. Both men and women have needs and had to be satisfied in one way or another. :)

Nickochee
21-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Would love to be your student anytime.

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 01:59 PM
I am teaching science at that time. There was particularly one student in class who always stare and smile at me when i am teaching. He is a 18 years old malay student. He is quite naughty but very helpful. He always volunteer to help me carry books....attendance sheet.... etc. He always stay back after school and try to chit chat with me (pretending asking me about his homework). He tend to stand very close to me during these session. Initially i didnt think of much until this student start saying cheeky stuff like..."cikgu cantiklah hari ini" ....... "cikgu bau wangi la...", "baju cikgu hari ini seksi ....etc.

bigmannow
21-05-2016, 02:56 PM
are u malay?

conly
21-05-2016, 03:42 PM
I am kind of feeling guilty while writing up my unforgetable experience. I feel bad for those teachers that i seduced. I am worry that one day my wife will be seduced because she happen to be a teacher too! She did not know this dark secret of mine. Should i continue?

I have read many stories here and i wanted to share my story & experience. I am a sec school teacher. I am also married to a teacher 12 years my senior. After having my 1st baby 10 years ago, my boobs size increase from 32 to 34C. Maybe due to breast feeding to my baby.....and my hubby

Shared account?

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 06:20 PM
are u malay?
Nop. I am a chinese.

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Shared account?
The 1st is fiction. The 2nd is real story. So, shall i continue?

Fun8721
21-05-2016, 06:29 PM
The 1st is fiction. The 2nd is real story. So, shall i continue?

Sure if u feel like it n all bro n Sister camping here

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 06:32 PM
It is very normal as we enter different stage of life.
Women tends to be more sexually aware at this age and is more relaxed and comfortable about sex. Both men and women have needs and had to be satisfied in one way or another. :)
Agree. I have change a lot especially my sexual need. I feel men do not really understand the needs of a woman. Married man always take their wife for granted..... When my hubby experience ED for the first time, his ego and self esteem totally change too.

Fun8721
21-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Agree. I have change a lot especially my sexual need. I feel men do not really understand the needs of a woman. Married man always take their wife for granted..... When my hubby experience ED for the first time, his ego and self esteem totally change too.

Husband Tk Wife for granted but some Wife take Husband from granted if u free try read tru forum about sexless marriage

Fun8721
21-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Hope u have no hard feeling cos u jus state truth cos u can read tons FR from Sbf n hope u enjoy here

ExBros
21-05-2016, 07:16 PM
I have read many stories here and i wanted to share my story & experience. I am a sec school teacher. I am also married to a teacher 12 years my senior. Now, I am in my mid 30s and constantly getting attention from my fellow male students in class. I don't see myself sexy but i still maintain a slim figure due to my careful diet and yoga. After having my 1st baby 10 years ago, my boobs size increase from 32 to 34C. Maybe due to breast feeding to my baby.....and my hubby. However, for the past 5 years my hubby is not sexually active anymore. I have tried to talk to him but he is avoiding the topic. He keep himself busy with work in school and extra tuition classes after school.

The funny thing is i start getting excited and horny about students staring at me and my body. I never felt this naughty feeling before. It started 4 years ago....

Wish I had sexy teachers Likdat last time....

Not too late if there are any teachers to hook up...

Lol

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 07:49 PM
He always volunteer to help me carry books....attendance sheet.... etc. He always stay back after school and try to chit chat with me (pretending asking me about his homework). He tend to stand very close to me during these session. Initially i didnt think of much until this student start saying cheeky stuff like..."cikgu cantiklah hari ini" ....... "cikgu bau wangi la...", "baju cikgu hari ini seksi ....etc.

At first, i scold him for those statement but later i find it interesting as beginning to enjoy the attention i get from him and many of the male students. I start noticing that this malay student have a huge bulge in his pants, when standing close to me (and sometimes rubbing his crotch on my arm and shoulder as i was in the sitting position). I just pretend When i look at him, he is not actually looking at my notes on his homework but ogling at my cleavage or my legs. When i wear knee high skirt, he would just leer at my legs. I ask him what is he looking at, he would just whisper, "kaki cikgu cun.....putih gebu."

I know many male students would try to look up my skirt when i am sitting infront the classroom. Just for fun of it, i will tease them sometimes by crossing my legs slowly.... kind of funny when i saw their face expression. I used to wear baju kurung or long pants / skirt previously. In the later years, i prefer short dress or knee high skirt with my heels. My hubby doesnt seem to bother my change of taste in my dressing. Obviously disappointed but already get use to it. Later stage, i dont really care how he think of me.

Fun8721
21-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Wow nice story n keep going n hope to have teacher teach me wahaha

mickey8842
21-05-2016, 09:58 PM
nice story... camping here... wish i had a teacher like u in my sec live... hehe:):)

Reelaxman
21-05-2016, 10:58 PM
I know many male students would try to look up my skirt when i am sitting infront the classroom. Just for fun of it, i will tease them sometimes by crossing my legs slowly.... kind of funny when i saw their face expression. I used to wear baju kurung or long pants / skirt previously. In the later years, i prefer short dress or knee high skirt with my heels. My hubby doesnt seem to bother my change of taste in my dressing. Obviously disappointed but already get use to it. Later stage, i dont really care how he think of me.

It is really tough for me emotionally at that time when my hubby turn very cold towards me. I tried to initiate our intimacy but he rejected by advance. Same old excuse, tired. We did quarrel over it many times. He insisted that he is alright but he is obviously not. Prior to this, he just couldn't sustain erection during sexual intercourse. Than, he simply not able to have erection even after i gave him a BJ. He would just push me away and said that he is tired. Worst, he hurt me deeply when he uttered that i behave like a slut. At that time, he is my only man. He is my first bf and my last. How could he say such a thing.....

winphenom
22-05-2016, 12:43 AM
My sympathies to you TS. It is definitely a terrible and devastating blow to you to be treated like that despite doing your utmost to make things work. But i guess its also tough for a man to come to grips with losing his manhood and its a rather low esteem kind of feeling to some. I think you should be more understanding and forgiving about it and give him some time to realise he needs medical attention and understand that its a common illness that affects many guys which can be treated with medication. No shame or humiliation in seeing a doctor.
Hope both of you can work things out soon.

jnj29
22-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Didn't knew 18years old still in sec school

diputs1269
22-05-2016, 01:38 AM

I think must be repeat class.

sadfa
22-05-2016, 02:05 AM

Ya lor. Now seldom have primary 8 or 9.

But 18 yr old possible la.
Normal got sec 5 n stay back before in primary n sec school. Maybe sec school 21 yr old also have.

diputs1269
22-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Brought back fond memories of attractive teachers many of us are attracted to.

Fun8721
22-05-2016, 10:15 AM

It is really tough for me emotionally at that time when my hubby turn very cold towards me. I tried to initiate our intimacy but he rejected by advance. Same old excuse, tired. We did quarrel over it many times. He insisted that he is alright but he is obviously not. Prior to this, he just couldn't sustain erection during sexual intercourse. Than, he simply not able to have erection even after i gave him a BJ. He would just push me away and said that he is tired. Worst, he hurt me deeply when he uttered that i behave like a slut. At that time, he is my only man. He is my first bf and my last. How could he say such a thing.....

I think many guy in sbf have treated same as u from their Wife but sometime this cycle of marriage tired ,sleepy n no mood to make love really tat all excuse d partner reject u n hope u can go thru emotion ,life still have go on cos many bro n Sister here have kid cos kid they endure it

Carnoustie
22-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Student always dream of hooking teacher.

Reelaxman
22-05-2016, 06:37 PM
My sympathies to you TS. It is definitely a terrible and devastating blow to you to be treated like that despite doing your utmost to make things work. But i guess its also tough for a man to come to grips with losing his manhood and its a rather low esteem kind of feeling to some. I think you should be more understanding and forgiving about it and give him some time to realise he needs medical attention and understand that its a common illness that affects many guys which can be treated with medication. No shame or humiliation in seeing a doctor.
Hope both of you can work things out soon.
Thanks for your advise. To be frank, i tried everything and it cannot just me trying. He have to admit there is a problem. Without his admission, we just cannot solve the problem.

otamay
22-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Student always dream of hooking teacher.

We. also have teachers bonking students.

Reelaxman
22-05-2016, 07:28 PM
How it Started.....

I was marking my students exercise in the science lab. Than this malay boy came and see me again. I told him i am busy and see me the next day. However, he insist to talk to me as if he is in trouble. So, i gave him 10 minutes. He walk infront of me and told me he is feeling not comfortable. I asked him what happened? He just point at his bulged pants...... and says "sakit" (pain). He daringly took my hand and touch his crotch. I was stunned.... can really feel this hard penis. Not sure what to do as he use my hand to rub his crotch. I quickly took my hand off it....and scolded him....."Eh...You ni gila ker?" He than unzipped his pants and pull down his briefs – his hard penis sprang out. At that moment i was like shock.... dumbfounded. I should have chase him out of the lab but somehow i just stare at it. First time looking at a hard penis apart from my hubby’s one. It is definitely thicker than my hubby. It has kind of curve shape. At that moment, the boy keep saying sorry and telling me that his penis is in pain all day (maybe errected all day)....."cikgu tolong saya....sakit". Than i realise that as he was saying those words, his eyes was staring between my legs as i accidently uncross and spread my legs during the commotion. That give him a good view at my red panties. Than, he uses his hand and start masturbating infront of me. In shock, I just closed my mouth with my hand …..

Within a short time….. the boy ejaculated and left some of his cum on my legs, thigh and floor. I cant believe this happen infront of me…. After it, the boy quickly pull up his pants and apologise as he run out from the lab. When I recomposed myself, I quickly took some issue from my handbag and clean the stain. At the same time, feeling hot and wetness in between my legs. I quickly left the school and took a cold bath when reach home ….. I start to finger myself in shower and cum hard thinking of the boy’s penis. I am not the type of woman who like to masturbate but things change after this…..

Fun8721
22-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Nice story n camping for more teacher

winphenom
22-05-2016, 07:55 PM
True Reelaxman...he has to admit it but you got to be very patient. So point spoiling your life and hurting all your loved ones or your future. Give yourself and all a chance by being sane and thinking afar. Be very patient and and have faith.

Reelaxman
23-05-2016, 09:48 AM
True Reelaxman...he has to admit it but you got to be very patient. So point spoiling your life and hurting all your loved ones or your future. Give yourself and all a chance by being sane and thinking afar. Be very patient and and have faith.
I think men have to do more. Having high ego won't help. Men have to take initiative to solve their problem. Men always like to blame woman for everything.... including their sex life.

winphenom
23-05-2016, 10:19 AM
What you said is true Reelaxmlovean but doesn't this applies to most humans? We love to find excuses and push the blame to everyone but not ourselves. Haha. Anyway, word of caution to you as the dire consequences to life and career is enormous for you especially as a teacher. Good luck and hope things work out well for you.

Reelaxman
23-05-2016, 10:22 AM
I received several members' query on how i look like and what type of dress i wear to school. Well, i am just an average looking lady. Shoulder length hair. Previously kind of nerdy but have change and wear more make up now. Normally i wear knee high skirt like the one in the picture. I like to make myself look presentable.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j3od1u.jpg

Fun8721
23-05-2016, 10:58 AM
I received several members' query on how i look like and what type of dress i wear to school. Well, i am just an average looking lady. Shoulder length hair. Previously kind of nerdy but have change and wear more make up now. Normally i wear knee high skirt like the one in the picture. I like to make myself look presentable.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j3od1u.jpg

Wow pretty n nice Teacher but I saw a Teacher every morning like u dress in bus she cresent school teacher as I know cos she always drop there

uglyrabbit28
23-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Is weird. Why didn't anyone ever think that this is a 18 years old boy writing his fantasy here? Very good try TS.

grinodos
23-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Hi ts. Hope i am not spoilting your thread. But this story seems pretty familiar as in if i didn't recall wrongly, a similar story was posted on sbf quite some time ago. Not sure if you are the same ts writing back the same story but i guess what i can recall is how the malay guy become your sex partner and how he and his gamgs of malay boys have sex with you together and even taken a video of it!

Just my little thoughts...

TxxxQa
23-05-2016, 04:50 PM
wet sometime?

Reelaxman
23-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Let me get things straight here. I am here just to share my experience and regrets over the years. I did not ask for anything in return. I am also here not looking for fb or discreet relationship. Purely just sharing my thought and experience I encounter as a teacher, woman and wife. However, some members here seem not wanting me to continue. I will respect members view on this. I will stop if you guys think that my sharing is just a waste of time....

mx100
23-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Let me get things straight here. I am here just to share my experience and regrets over the years. I did not ask for anything in return. I am also here not looking for fb or discreet relationship. Purely just sharing my thought and experience I encounter as a teacher, woman and wife. However, some members here seem not wanting me to continue. I will respect members view on this. I will stop if you guys think that my sharing is just a waste of time....

Please don't stop. I am a fan of yours.

Johnnykhan
23-05-2016, 07:13 PM
New camper alert!!

adonis
23-05-2016, 11:37 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14319459&highlight=#post14319459

Reelaxman. You said that you are a man in the above thread.

DDAMn
24-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Pls continue

Fun8721
24-05-2016, 12:27 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14319459&highlight=#post14319459

Reelaxman. You said that you are a man in the above thread.

Hahaha really funny, maybe jus. Become shemale la

beefucker
24-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Whatever is it, just take it as a story and enjoy it will do....hehehe...a story maker will tell you whoever he or she is or anything he or she like to tell

Fun8721
24-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Whatever is it, just take it as a story and enjoy it will do....hehehe...a story maker will tell you whoever he or she is or anything he or she like to tell

Bro beefucker how r u lately n hope see post in screwing maid

Reelaxman
24-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Lol..... i have already said earlier, the 1st story i wrote is a fiction. I planning to write my real experience in this new thread. However, some of you think that my story is worthless. If you guys think i am a male, so be it. I will just stop here.

tonyseng
24-05-2016, 08:00 PM
TS, just carry on yr story. I support you

auxillaire
24-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Don't mind if I build a cozy tent here :p

Reelaxman
24-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks for your support. .... Others pls don't pm me. If you all really wanted me to continue, pls state your thought in this thread.

~iOOi~
24-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Let me get things straight here. I am here just to share my experience and regrets over the years.

Keep it up, teacher :) Just be sure you keep up with the posting otherwise interest may falter...

And we samsters may post some questions in between your writing.
btw how old are you? :D

otacon
24-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Just continue TS but can translate those malay sentences?

Anyway i know a friend's sister also did not have sex with her husband since the child arrived in this world which means is abt 12 years now. They argued a lot abt this too but no use

Then recently, my friend's sis know someone from her office n they had sex. Cannot totally blame the sis cos her husband gave up his rights

Reelaxman
24-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Keep it up, teacher :) Just be sure you keep up with the posting otherwise interest may falter...

And we samsters may post some questions in between your writing.
btw how old are you? :D
Thanks for your kind words. I am 37 this year. Anyway, appreciate that some of you like my sharing. I will definitely try to keep up my posting but need to get my mood back. After being queried from some very "intelligent" members here, i still not sure if all my disclosure is worth while....

Ali86
24-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Pls continue.

Lonelyhubby82
24-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Ignore and hope to see your post soon!

Cherrygen
25-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Hey sis! Do continue! :) u can ignore the attention seekers. :p

Yanis
25-05-2016, 05:37 AM
Don't mind if I build a cozy tent here :p

Same here also :D

Reelaxman
25-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Just continue TS but can translate those malay sentences?

Anyway i know a friend's sister also did not have sex with her husband since the child arrived in this world which means is abt 12 years now. They argued a lot abt this too but no use

Then recently, my friend's sis know someone from her office n they had sex. Cannot totally blame the sis cos her husband gave up his rights
I truly understand. I think men shouldn't get married if they get tired of their wife so easily.

Reelaxman
25-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Within a short time….. the boy ejaculated and left some of his cum on my legs, thigh and floor. I cant believe this happen infront of me…. After it, the boy quickly pull up his pants and apologised as he run out from the lab. When I recomposed myself, I quickly took some issue from my handbag and clean the stain. At the same time, feeling hot and wetness in between my legs. I quickly left the school and took a cold bath when reach home ….. I start to finger myself in shower and cum hard thinking of the boy’s penis. I am not the type of woman who like to masturbate but things change after this…..

Since that day, I started to touch myself more often. Most of the time at home (of course my hubby didn't know that), shower and in school toilet / classroom / lab / library when no students are around. At school, I would just spread my legs caress my clit outside my panties until it is soak wet. Is more difficult if I am wearing a pantyhose. Of course I will bring my spare panties. I felt guilty but somehow I cannot resist thinking of the boy’s circumcised dick.....the mushroom head……

DDAMn
25-05-2016, 08:38 PM
More plsssss

Cloaker
26-05-2016, 02:20 AM
More plsssss

Yes pls continue

Johnnykhan
26-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Mushroom head siol!!

Reelaxman
26-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Since that day, I started to touch myself more often. Most of the time at home (of course my hubby didn't know that), shower and in school toilet / classroom / lab / library when no students are around. At school, I would just spread my legs caress my clit outside my panties until it is soak wet. Is more difficult if I am wearing a pantyhose. Of course I will bring my spare panties. I felt guilty but somehow I cannot resist thinking of the boy’s circumcised dick.....the mushroom head……

Two days later, the malay boy came back to see me again. He apologise to me saying that he just cannot control himself. I angrily told him not to repeat this again. He keep telling me that i am very sexy and pretty (sort of sweet talk). At the same time I notice he have a hard on again under his pants. Start feeling horny again. I began to like listening to his sweet talk. I actually hoping to take a look at the boy’s penis again. I ask him, is he hard again?
He said yes……, he seem able to read my mind. Without any warning, he unzip his pants immediately and took out his semi hard penis. He took my hand to touch it. This time, I did not reject him. I just show a curious face and pretend examine his penis. Stroking it slowly. He just close his eyes and enjoy my action. He just uttered “uhh….sedap….sedap cikgu..”. I was amaze how the size of his penis grew and became rock hard. My first time stroking a malay penis. He ask me to help him to cum….. I agree to help him but warn him not to tell anyone. He agree and help me lock the room door. I also find myself wet underneath me.
I saw his pre cum leaking out from his big mushroom. I feel hot and horny. After 5 minutes of stroking, he still haven’t cum. He said he need to go to class soon, asking me to help him cum faster by sucking it. For no reason, I just obliged. I think my horniness overcame my moral value. I starting to lick and kissed his penis head. My red lipstick stained at his mushroom. Than, I suck it slowly…. I think I am not good at it and haven’t done this for so long time…. As I give him a BJ, I look at his face. He is looks enjoy every suction I gave him. He ask me to lift up my skirt higher so that he can have a good view at my thigh. I reluctantly agree as I try to make him cum fast.
He get excited viewing at my thigh and start to cum in my mouth in second….. quite a lot. Manage to swallow some of it and the rest spilled out from my mouth. Never like the taste when my hubby did that. …… however this time, it taste kind of sweeter.
The boy cum so hard that he just couldn’t stand and sit down a while to regain his composure. I quickly took some tissue out to wipe my mouth and cheek….. The school bell ring suddenly. I warn him again that this is the last time I am helping him and not to tell anyone. He nod and quickly pull back his brief and pants, and thank me before walk out from the room.
I went to the toilet to clean myself. Before I change my panties, I finger myself until I reach orgasm, imagine the malay dick inside me. As I was driving home, I started to regret my action and stupidity. How could I do such a thing…… giving oral to a malay and worst is my student. An immoral teacher. I tell myself I will not repeat this again. I feel so guilty that I try to be nice to my hubby when I went back that day....

littlekim
26-05-2016, 10:01 PM
continue sis

Rickey
26-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Before I change my panties, I finger myself until I reach orgasm, imagine the malay dick inside me. As I was driving home, I started to regret my action and stupidity. How could I do such a thing…… giving oral to a malay and worst is my student. An immoral teacher. I tell myself I will not repeat this again. I feel so guilty that I try to be nice to my hubby when I went back that day....
Ooowow !.. how i missed tis very nice, erotic & steamy story between a teacher & her student in school !!...tak boleh tahan :p...like it very much !! :)...can we hv more plzzz TS sis asap..:p

Johnnykhan
26-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Waiting for next installment TS!!!

version1
26-05-2016, 10:55 PM
All my teachers are ugly

johnson526
27-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Great story. My little brother having tears now

latour
27-05-2016, 05:52 AM

Two days later, the malay boy came back to see me again. He apologise to me saying that he just cannot control himself. I angrily told him not to repeat this again. He keep telling me that i am very sexy and pretty (sort of sweet talk). At the same time I notice he have a hard on again under his pants. Start feeling horny again. I began to like listening to his sweet talk. I actually hoping to take a look at the boy’s penis again. I ask him, is he hard again?
He said yes……, he seem able to read my mind. Without any warning, he unzip his pants immediately and took out his semi hard penis. He took my hand to touch it. This time, I did not reject him. I just show a curious face and pretend examine his penis. Stroking it slowly. He just close his eyes and enjoy my action. He just uttered “uhh….sedap….sedap cikgu..”. I was amaze how the size of his penis grew and became rock hard. My first time stroking a malay penis. He ask me to help him to cum….. I agree to help him but warn him not to tell anyone. He agree and help me lock the room door. I also find myself wet underneath me.
I saw his pre cum leaking out from his big mushroom. I feel hot and horny. After 5 minutes of stroking, he still haven’t cum. He said he need to go to class soon, asking me to help him cum faster by sucking it. For no reason, I just obliged. I think my horniness overcame my moral value. I starting to lick and kissed his penis head. My red lipstick stained at his mushroom. Than, I suck it slowly…. I think I am not good at it and haven’t done this for so long time…. As I give him a BJ, I look at his face. He is looks enjoy every suction I gave him. He ask me to lift up my skirt higher so that he can have a good view at my thigh. I reluctantly agree as I try to make him cum fast.
He get excited viewing at my thigh and start to cum in my mouth in second….. quite a lot. Manage to swallow some of it and the rest spilled out from my mouth. Never like the taste when my hubby did that. …… however this time, it taste kind of sweeter.
The boy cum so hard that he just couldn’t stand and sit down a while to regain his composure. I quickly took some tissue out to wipe my mouth and cheek….. The school bell ring suddenly. I warn him again that this is the last time I am helping him and not to tell anyone. He nod and quickly pull back his brief and pants, and thank me before walk out from the room.
I went to the toilet to clean myself. Before I change my panties, I finger myself until I reach orgasm, imagine the malay dick inside me. As I was driving home, I started to regret my action and stupidity. How could I do such a thing…… giving oral to a malay and worst is my student. An immoral teacher. I tell myself I will not repeat this again. I feel so guilty that I try to be nice to my hubby when I went back that day....

Dear sis please continue your true story I like it so much.The truth it when your wife or husband is low sex drive make them wanted to have sex .I have this experience my wife it low sex drive I always got rejected.
So the only thing is watching porn movie to satisfy yourself.
Please continue more .

matyoyo
27-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Pitching my tentage......:D:cool::p

bg102
27-05-2016, 03:43 PM
wow wish i had a teacher that could teach me more when i was young. up yr points.

Johnnykhan
28-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Always wanted to bang my Malay maths teacher when I was in school!! Hot!!

sandy6979
28-05-2016, 01:39 AM

Nice build up pleaess continue

TREKLIM
28-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Good story continue will camp.

SaBadBoy
28-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Camping nice story

Reelaxman
28-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Dear sis please continue your true story I like it so much.The truth it when your wife or husband is low sex drive make them wanted to have sex .I have this experience my wife it low sex drive I always got rejected.
So the only thing is watching porn movie to satisfy yourself.
Please continue more .
Woman need emotional attachment. If your wife reject you, it doesnt mean she don't like sex. You need to get her mood back...emotionally.

Reelaxman
28-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Many asking if i am wearing sexily to school. I just wanted to say that i am wearing decently in school. i don't think showing a bit of my legs is considered sexy (like in the picture). Anyway, i wish i have longer legs.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vkcdmt.jpg

scooby1
28-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Many asking if i am wearing sexily to school. I just wanted to say that i am wearing decently in school. i don't think showing a bit of my legs is considered sexy (like in the picture). Anyway, i wish i have longer legs.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vkcdmt.jpg

Nope..i feel this is not consider sexy.. as fews days ago i saw one secondary school teacher wearing worse than what you show.

Her skirt is so short that when she sit down sure can see what is hidden inside... was wondering the whole day in school she dont sit down...

(Pls continue your story, really enjoy reading it)

Mattsparco
29-05-2016, 10:07 PM
I know a sexy teacher..she is hot till now...great smile and great sexy legs...she has a hot sexy feet.sorry if u guys like feet ya..haha

steel52
29-05-2016, 11:22 PM
nice story ! please continue.

Lookgood
02-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Please continue. :)

Reelaxman
25-06-2016, 01:36 PM
My another favourite dress ..... but normally i have to put on a jacket too because the principal warn me as it is sleeveless.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4t7xty&s=9#.V24Xzvl9600

Reelaxman
25-06-2016, 01:38 PM
I went to the toilet to clean myself. Before I change my panties, I finger myself until I reach orgasm, imagine the malay dick inside me. As I was driving home, I started to regret my action and stupidity. How could I do such a thing…… giving oral to a malay and worst is my student. An immoral teacher. I tell myself I will not repeat this again. I feel so guilty that I try to be nice to my hubby when I went back that day.

As expected, the boy come back to me again and try to get me to those stuff again. This time, I am very stern and chase him out. I am determine not to do those crazy things again. I might get myself I trouble and my career and reputation will be in jeopardy if the school found out that I have an affair with my student. I told myself I won’t do it again (at that time) …… at least is my wishful thinking.

The problem I have is I am not getting attention from only one boy but many. I can chase one away, but immediately there will be many more trying to get near me. I like the attention I get, not only from my students, but male teacher, janitor and even the security guards. They like to compliment my dressing and even flirt with me....

Reelaxman
25-06-2016, 01:50 PM
There is another boy who I think admired me a lot is the librarian. He is a tall Chinese boy call Fred (not real name). As I am one of the teacher in charge of the library, he work closely with me a lot on the library matters. He also did very well in my subjects. A bright student and very polite to me. He is my “pet” in school. I knew he stare at me a lot but he seem like the shy type. I felt “safe” with him compare to the malay boys. One time I remember that when I was picking some books on the floor, I accidently expose myself in front of him. His face suddenly turn red and he started to adjust his pants for having a hard on. That incident make me wet too….
One day, he came and asked me for certain equipment in the lab. I told him is at the bottom cabinet in the lab store and he went and get it. He then asked me to come in to the store as he couldn’t find the equipment. I went in there and squat down to look for the item. My skirt obviously raise up and he have a good view at my legs and thigh. I then kneel down and try to reach a corner of the cabinet, I didn’t realised that Fred is at the back of me looking up my skirt from the back. He then did something that shock me….he put his hand under my skirt and start to caress my ass. I immediately turn my head and ask him what is he doing....

downloading
25-06-2016, 03:17 PM
My another favourite dress ..... but normally i have to put on a jacket too because the principal warn me as it is sleeveless.

I don't see anything wrong with sleeveless dress :)

Bugsey
25-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Keep going TS :)

DDAMn
25-06-2016, 05:05 PM
More plssse...

Chickerton
25-06-2016, 05:17 PM
More plssse...

Camping here :D

freaknatik
25-06-2016, 06:09 PM
There is another boy who I think admired me a lot is the librarian. He is a tall Chinese boy call Fred (not real name). As I am one of the teacher in charge of the library, he work closely with me a lot on the library matters. He also did very well in my subjects. A bright student and very polite to me. He is my “pet” in school. I knew he stare at me a lot but he seem like the shy type. I felt “safe” with him compare to the malay boys. One time I remember that when I was picking some books on the floor, I accidently expose myself in front of him. His face suddenly turn red and he started to adjust his pants for having a hard on. That incident make me wet too….
One day, he came and asked me for certain equipment in the lab. I told him is at the bottom cabinet in the lab store and he went and get it. He then asked me to come in to the store as he couldn’t find the equipment. I went in there and squat down to look for the item. My skirt obviously raise up and he have a good view at my legs and thigh. I then kneel down and try to reach a corner of the cabinet, I didn’t realised that Fred is at the back of me looking up my skirt from the back. He then did something that shock me….he put his hand under my skirt and start to caress my ass. I immediately turn my head and ask him what is he doing....

Keep going 'cher! Getting horny from reading your encounters. Kinda wishing you were my teacher when i was in Secondary school. :D

Rickey
26-06-2016, 02:31 AM

A pretty looking woman ;)...well shaped femininely & demure looking as well...like :p...plzz continue wif yr next instalment of tis rare sexy story in the life of a 'naughty' teacher in sch :o.

Catamarans
26-06-2016, 04:51 AM
Camping here :D

Same here :D

BitterHacker
26-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Same here :D

Same here as well :D

mike3329
26-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Good read. looking forward to the next installment. Some pts for u in the meantime. :)

Locomotions
26-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Camping too :)

Reelaxman
26-06-2016, 11:05 PM
A pretty looking woman ;)...well shaped femininely & demure looking as well...like :p...plzz continue wif yr next instalment of tis rare sexy story in the life of a 'naughty' teacher in sch :o.

Thanks Rickey for your kind and nice words. Sorry that i am kind of slow in writing because it depend on my mood nowadays. Need time to recall those incidents in detail. Anyway, i am happy to know some of you guys love my true story.

Reelaxman
26-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Good read. looking forward to the next installment. Some pts for u in the meantime. :)

Thanks mike. You guys really motivate me to write more here.

MuackyMouse
26-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Hope to read more of your sexventures :)

CreamCrackers
26-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Camping for updates...

Reelaxman
27-06-2016, 12:22 AM
One day, he came and asked me for certain equipment in the lab. I told him is at the bottom cabinet in the lab store and he went and get it. He then asked me to come in to the store as he couldn’t find the equipment. I went in there and squat down to look for the item. My skirt obviously raise up and he have a good view at my legs and thigh. I then kneel down and try to reach a corner of the cabinet, I didn’t realised that Fred is at the back of me looking up my skirt from the back. He then did something that shock me….he put his hand under my skirt and start to caress my ass. I turn my head and ask him what is he doing.

He replied…….”Sorry Ms.X ……. you have a lovely ass. You are so pretty today.” His hand are still at my ass when saying this. I suddenly turn horny and somehow I didn’t feel angry at all.

“Fred, don’t do this……” I uttered softly, but I knew turn wet by his action.
”Ms.X, I love you. Pls…..” His confession melted me. He proceed touch my ass and than put another hand in between my legs. He is touching my sensitive pussy outside my panties from behind….. It makes me more horny and wet(my private part is hyper sensitive just after period – ladies will know what I meant).
I am in the position of kneeling on all fours….. I try to sitting up but Fred, suddenly Fred lifted my skirt further up and put his face on my ass and start to kiss and lick it. I moan….at the same time trying to ask him to stop.

“aaahh….. Fred, you cannot do this……ca….n…not ….aaahhh.”

HE push my panties aside and start licking my butt and then my pussy from behind. I am so wet…… and he keep on licking non stop. I moan softly as my hand cover my mouth. The feeling is so high. Even my hubby didn’t lick me like this. After a 10 minutes of licking .... he turn me over. I just lay still on the floor in the storeroom. I look at him motionless. He stand up and unzipped his pants and pull out his hard penis. To my surprise, his penis is quite big when fully erect. The head is not as big as the malay boy but quite long. I think about 6” and thick. I just uttered, “so big….”. At that moment, I have completely forgotten that I am a teacher. My horniness have overcame my moral value. Like being possessed by the view of his penis....

Reelaxman
27-06-2016, 12:24 AM
He then slowly pull down my panties. He goes on the top of me and start kissing me…… I kissed him back and he tried to enter me. At first he seem a bit clumsy and having difficulty entering me (maybe too eager). He is clearly inexperience in sex. I help him to position his penis at my pussy lip, than he pushed his penis into me…..i moan in ecstasy.
His penis really spread my pussy wide (my pussy is quite small). He then push his penis into me deeper and deeper. Just after 2 minutes of thrusting, he shivered as he cannot control himself and cum inside me in seconds. As he pull out his penis, his cum rush out from my pussy. He apologise to me but keep telling me I am very pretty and beautiful that he cannot control himself. I told him not to tell others and he agreed. As I haven’t reach my orgasm, I ask him if he can still do it again. He nods his head. This time, I stroke his penis and it went hard again in just minutes. This time I go on the top of him, I am slowly position his penis inside me and ride him slowly. I feel so good and so wet. I request him to close his eyes as he did . I am kind of feel shy as his eye leering at my private part while I am riding him. I am actually still fully dress with my heels. I am just without my panties and my skirt is push up to my waist by both of his hands. As I ride him faster, he seem going to cum again. I slow down and start to rub my clit hard to help me reach orgasm this time. After 10 minutes, I cum as I also felt a hot sensation in my pussy. I realised Fred also cum in me again for the second time. I felt so nice. Never felt like this for years. I slowly move away and withdraw his penis from me. His cum leak out so much from my pussy on his thigh and stomach. Never seen so much cum leak out from my pussy before.

We are both tired after that and just lay beside each other like lovers. I told him we cannot do this again as this is forbidden. I will be kicked out from school if anyone knew this. He promise me but I can see his disappointment from his face. To make him feel better, I suck him penis clean and ask him pretend nothing had happened. We clean up a bit with my tissue and I ask him goes back to his class. I feel uncomfortable whole day as the boy cum keep dripping out from my pussy even after cleaning up myself in the toilet. At that moment, only I realised that I can be impregnated by Fred as I am without protection as he cum in me so much. Anyway, I can just pray it didn’t happen as I think I should be safe (I am just few days after my period)…..

antoman
27-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Nice update sis, more please!! :D

OleyOley
27-06-2016, 02:08 AM

Rickey
27-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Thanks Rickey for your kind and nice words. Sorry that i am kind of slow in writing because it depend on my mood nowadays. Need time to recall those incidents in detail. Anyway, i am happy to know some of you guys love my true story.
You're welcome, my dear sis !! :)...no apologies needed...T.Q. for such a erotic & sexy instalment you hv just writtem in so much details for us to read & enjoy !!...no worries my dear girl abt being slow to write...yes, i understand u need time to recall the details...Gosh, can't believe it, tat u finally let Fred yr horny 18 yo male student see his teacher's lovely little pussy for the 1st time something which no student will ever dare to dream of seeing their teacher's private parts...& u actually had sex & enjoyed it v. much wif him for the 1st time in sch, prolly more than u enjoy wif yr own husband !!??? :o...you are really such a naughty girl, my dear TS sis !...so thrilled & enjoyed reading v. much until i cummed myself...to know tat u really enjoyed the sex session wif him so much so tat u cummed a few times wif him...as u hv so sensually & erotically described to us :o...the only worry now for u sis as u say is...pregnancy ! :eek:..since u did it RAW wif him & there was so much sperms he shot inside ur sweet little pussy below !!

As reward for the reading enjoyment u hv given us both bros & sis here, i hv given you my 9 sweet cherries...boosting UP^ yr points frm 48 to 57 !!...T.Q. v. Much !!...now awaiting yr next sexy & frightening instalment to find out whether you are pregnant or not by the heavy & high load & volume of male cum & sperms he shot into yr naughty little pussy, sis !!???...frm wat u say tat his cum was still dripping down yr naughty pussy even after u hv cleaned yrself up after the deed !...hehe.

Infused
27-06-2016, 05:03 AM
Very nice update TS

scooby1
27-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Thanks sis for your updates..

Like bro rickey , i also like yours story giving us so much minir info, making my little head hard and strong just by reading the story .

Pls continue to updates us of your adventure in school..
No worries abt the speed of your updates... i dont think bros and sis here mind
(Support support.. giving you another cherries boost)

Rickey
27-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Thanks sis for your updates..

Like bro rickey , i also like yours story giving us so much minir info, making my little head hard and strong just by reading the story .

Pls continue to updates us of your adventure in school..
No worries abt the speed of your updates... i dont think bros and sis here mind
(Support support.. giving you another cherries boost)
Thks v.. Much to bro scooby1 for joining me to up the points of the TS sis in appreciation of her exciting story :)....glad to know there is another nice bro oso enjoying tis rare steamy story of teacher having sex wif her student in sch so well described in detaill by TS sis :o....now eagerly waiting for the next sexciting update frm the dear sis :p

NuclearScience
27-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Cannot wait for next updates. Keep up TS.

Galakoteh
27-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Keep it going sis :)

TenArtul
27-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Camping for updates!!

scooby1
27-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Thks v.. Much to bro scooby1 for joining me to up the points of the TS sis in appreciation of her exciting story :)....glad to know there is another nice bro oso enjoying tis rare steamy story of teacher having sex wif her student in sch so well described in detaill by TS sis :o....now eagerly waiting for the next sexciting update frm the dear sis :p

:) no problem bro Rickey, hope this will encourage ts sis to give us more fine details... me too waiting for more steampy updates...

cheongster84
27-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Nice Story Sis, up you with my humble points.

Reelaxman
27-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks you guys for the support and concern especially rickey & scooby1. Btw, I didnt expect rickey cummed after reading my story. Kind of kinky actually ...... but i like your comment. :)

Actually, I didnt get pregnant after that 1st time with Fred but my period was late that month. Really make me panic....

owenfang
27-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Very nice story ts

malima
27-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Camping for more updates!!

Starked
28-06-2016, 06:30 AM
Camping for more updates!!

Same same bro

Rickey
28-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Thanks you guys for the support and concern especially rickey & scooby1. Btw, I didnt expect rickey cummed after reading my story. Kind of kinky actually ...... but i like your comment. :)

Actually, I didnt get pregnant after that 1st time with Fred but my period was late that month. Really make me panic....
You're welcome sis for my support & concern :)...Thank u for liking my kinky comments ;)...haha...why so surprising, sis...it's v. natural for any guy reading such a detailed sexy & erotic story..to pcc & cum..

But i m v. relieved & glad to hear u say tat u were not pregnant after so much thick load of sperms hv been shot into yr lovely little pussy by yr young student Fred :)

eyetosee
28-06-2016, 09:34 AM
looking for more interesting update....

scooby1
28-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Thank u for liking my kinky comments sis :)..haha...why so surprising...it's v. natural for any guy reading yr tis sexy & erotic story to pcc & cum..:o

i m so relieved & glad to hear u say tat u were not pregnant after so much thick load of sperms hv been shot into yr lovely little pussy by yr young student Fred :)

Totally agree with bro Rickey....sis for your info .. i also one of the bros here who read your erotic story to pcc and cum...

Lucky that student fred didnt successfully impregnant you...othwerwise it will be nightmare...

Garbine
28-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Very nice story ts

Agreed. Camping for more :)

Rickey
28-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Totally agree with bro Rickey....sis for your info .. i also one of the bros here who read your erotic story to pcc and cum...

Lucky that student fred didnt successfully impregnant you...othwerwise it will be nightmare...
Tis must be by far, one of the most enjoyable thread story i hv ever read ;)...TS sis really deserves an award for so kindly & unselfishly sharing wif us such private & personal experience of hers in so much details & in a frank & "tell it as it happens" way of writing !! :)

Gotta thank her v. much for sacrificing so much of her personal time away frm her family & work to write us tis sexy story...giving us so much reading pleasure & opportunity to pcc :o...haha...it's ok sis, dun worry...take yr time to write...bro scooby1, myself & all the other interested guys in yr thread will control ourselves & wait patiently for yr next steamy update to come out ! ;)...& then we will release them all out once more !!...hehe

Prince57
29-06-2016, 02:36 AM
Tis must be by far, one of the most enjoyable thread story i hv ever read ;)...TS sis really deserves an award for so kindly & unselfishly sharing wif us such private & personal experience of hers in so much details & in a frank & "tell it as it happens" way of writing !! :)

Gotta thank her v. much for sacrificing so much of her personal time away frm her family & work to write us tis sexy story...giving us so much reading pleasure & opportunity to pcc :o...haha...it's ok sis, dun worry...take yr time to write...bro scooby1, myself & all the other interested guys in yr thread will control ourselves & wait patiently for yr next steamy update to come out ! ;)...& then we will release them all out once more !!...hehe

Very well said bro

Rickey
29-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Very well said bro
Thks to bro Prince57 for the supportive words for me as well as for TS sis :)...appreciated !

cheongster84
29-06-2016, 09:50 PM
waiting for updates. :)

Rizaneb
29-06-2016, 11:17 PM
TS please continue :)

Rickey
02-07-2016, 03:03 PM

It's been a few days...but still waiting patiently for TS sis to update her steamy story wif Fred her student...;)

SanDisk32
02-07-2016, 04:35 PM

Waiting too :)

Rickey
10-07-2016, 03:01 PM
missed tis sch story v. much :p...Wonder when the TS teacher sis is able to come back & continue her story :confused:...or is she abandoning her thread ??...sigh..it's hard to be consistent & keep up for lack of time...if TS dun update anymore, then hv to delete tis thread liao...sigh

FantasyPartner
10-07-2016, 06:26 PM
missed tis sch story v. much :p...Wonder when the TS teacher sis is able to come back & continue her story :confused:...or is she abandoning her thread ??...sigh..it's hard to be consistent & keep up for lack of time...if TS dun update anymore, then hv to delete tis thread liao...sigh

Maybe she's having a good time with a few students, then share with us later? :D

Sextion
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Waiting too :)

Same here as well

StarBarks
10-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Camping for updates too :)

mike3329
10-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Nice, erotic read....looking forward to the next installment...:D

steel52
10-07-2016, 11:06 PM
TS where are u ? faster come back update

Reelaxman
15-07-2016, 11:55 PM
So sorry guys for not updating my thread for so long. Kind of busy with my family matter. Recently, my son also just recovered from dengue....
Finally have time to sit down and do some writing.

Reelaxman
16-07-2016, 12:04 AM
After the first time.....

After that incident, I feel kind of worry and guilty because allowing my student to have sex with me. Luckily i was not pregnant after that but my period was late that month. Quite panicking. Fred huge volume of sperm may have affected my menstrual cycle. However, in the same time I like the feeling being “wanted” again. I touch myself even more and my pussy is getting more sensitive and wet easily since being penetrated by Fred young penis. Maybe it is result from been “unused” for a long time. I pretend nothing happen in school and hope everything is as normal. However, I just cannot resist of thinking of Fred’s penis in me ....

Reelaxman
16-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Fred also keep seeing me and try to be close to me as often as possible since that incidents. I knew his intention but just kind of scare to do those crazy stuff in school. I just act normal. One evening, as i am packing my bag to leave he came to see me in the library and gave a gift warp in a box. No one is around at that time as it is after school hours. He told me is a teacher day gift. I was delighted. Along with other gifts from many other students, Fred gift is kind of special. He ask me to open it up and I obliged. I am surprise to see that it is a short white sleeveless dress in the box. I quite like it but it is just too short and sexy to be wore in school....

http://i67.tinypic.com/jualq8.jpg

Reelaxman
16-07-2016, 12:22 AM
He ask me to open it up and I obliged. I am surprise to see that it is a short white sleeveless dress in the box. I quite like it but it is just too short and sexy to be wore in school. I told him I cannot wear it as it is too sexy for me. I ask him to take it back. He look so disappointed. He told me he will only take it back if I wear it and let him see. He argued that he spent so much time choosing the dress. After some thought, I agree to it with the intention to tease him. Since no one around, I took the dress and go behind the books rack at the corner of room to change. He promise me not to peep at me. I took off my blouse and skirt and put on the short dress. I feel so kinky and sexy. Exposing most of my legs and cleavage. As I walk out and do some catwalk fashion show to him, his eyes nearly popped out. Then I told him stop looking at me like that and I need to get dress back as is a bit late already. He didn’t respond as he keep ogling and leering at my body, obviously not paying attention on what I am saying....

Rickey
16-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Welcome back TS sis !!! :)...T.Q v. Much for coming back to continue yr sexy story for our enjoyment ! :p..so sorry to hear yr son had dengue :(...hope he has FULLY recovered by now :)....wow tats a real sexy white dress Fred bot for u to wear sis *wink*....envy..envy !

haha, wonder how much more notti he is gonna be to u sis ??

kingster
16-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Awesome,story sis keep up the good work.

LarkyStar
16-07-2016, 02:07 AM
Finally TS is back with her stories :D

pitchar
16-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Finally TS is back with her stories :D

Was thinking the same bro :)

RedTub
16-07-2016, 03:28 AM
Fred also keep seeing me and try to be close to me as often as possible since that incidents. I knew his intention but just kind of scare to do those crazy stuff in school. I just act normal. One evening, as i am packing my bag to leave he came to see me in the library and gave a gift warp in a box. No one is around at that time as it is after school hours. He told me is a teacher day gift. I was delighted. Along with other gifts from many other students, Fred gift is kind of special. He ask me to open it up and I obliged. I am surprise to see that it is a short white sleeveless dress in the box. I quite like it but it is just too short and sexy to be wore in school....

http://i67.tinypic.com/jualq8.jpg

A nice sexy dress :)

Reelaxman
16-07-2016, 08:16 PM
I took off my blouse and skirt and put on the short dress. I feel so kinky and sexy. Exposing most of my legs and cleavage. As I walk out and do some catwalk fashion show to him, his eyes nearly popped out. Then I told him that is it. I need to get dress back as is a bit late already. He didn’t respond as he keep ogling at my body and not paying attention on what I am saying. So, I just walk back to the back corner of the library to change back my clothes. As I unzipped the dress, Fred suddenly hugged me from behind and start kissing my neck. He then pull down my dress from my shoulder exposing my bra. He uses his hand fondle my breast outside my bra. I told him to stop but he just don’t care. I uttered, “Fred…no..no…..you promise ….aaah….we wont do it again…..aaahhh….” He keep saying…. “teacher, you are so sexy…so beautiful.....you smell so nice.” As I try to push him, he quickly turn me around and kissed me. After a while, I kissed him back….he than pull down my bra exposing my hard sensitive nipples. Fred push me to the wall and he lower his head to suck at my nipples. Oh…..i get so high with his sucking…. This is the first time my nipples get sucked so hard. He seem enjoy it so much as he didn’t get to do it during the our earlier intercourse. I felt my crotch started to damp......

Shinpad
16-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Please continue....

Reelaxman
16-07-2016, 08:29 PM
I took off my blouse and skirt and put on the short dress. I feel so kinky and sexy. Exposing most of my legs and cleavage. As I walk out and do some catwalk fashion show to him, his eyes nearly popped out. Then I told him that is it. I need to get dress back as is a bit late already. He didn’t respond as he keep ogling at my body and not paying attention on what I am saying. So, I just walk back to the back corner of the library to change back my clothes. As I unzipped the dress, Fred suddenly hugged me from behind and start kissing my neck. He then pull down my dress from my shoulder exposing my bra. He uses his hand fondle my breast outside my bra. I told him to stop but he just don’t care. I uttered, “Fred…no..no…..you promise ….aaah….we wont do it again…..aaahhh….” He keep saying…. “teacher, you are so sexy…so beautiful.....you smell so nice.” As I try to push him, he quickly turn me around and kissed me. After a while, I kissed him back….he than pull down my bra exposing my hard sensitive nipples. Fred push me to the wall and he lower his head to suck at my nipples. Oh…..i get so high with his sucking…. This is the first time my nipples get sucked so hard. He seem enjoy it so much as he didn’t get to do it during the our earlier intercourse. I felt my crotch started to damp......

Fred push me to the wall and he lower his head to suck at my nipples. Oh…..i get so high with his sucking…. This is the first time my nipples get sucked so hard. He seem enjoy it so much as he didn’t get to do it during the our earlier sexual encounter. I also feel my crotch started to damp. He than put one of his hand under my dress and start to caress my crotch. I am sure he can feel the wetness of my panties. He tried to pull down my panties but I stop him. I told him we cannot do it again and that is a promise. He promise he will just want to lick and oral me. Since I am also quite horny, I just nodded my head. Than he pull down my wet panties. He kneel down put one of my leg on his shoulder as I was still standing with one leg. Kind of difficult to balance myself as I am on my heels. Luckily, my back is on the wall. He give my pussy a good look and rub my clit with his thumb. I feel so high and I knew my pussy juice is dripping out. In seconds, he start sucking my pussy and thrust his tongue inside my wet pussy. His oral skill is so good. Occasionally he will also lick my inner thigh and suck my sensitive clit. Without knowing, I start to lose control and begin to play with my own nipples. After just ten minutes, I start to cum ……

trivago
16-07-2016, 08:46 PM
More please!! :D

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Welcome back TS sis !!! :)...T.Q v. Much for coming back to continue yr sexy story for our enjoyment ! :p..so sorry to hear yr son had dengue :(...hope he has FULLY recovered by now :)....wow tats a real sexy white dress Fred bot for u to wear sis *wink*....envy..envy !

haha, wonder how much more notti he is gonna be to u sis ??
Thanks for your kind words. My son is has recovered but still weak. The blood platelets drop to a dangerous level at one time. So anxious that time.
Btw, glad you guys like the dress. I still have it with me but a bit undersize for me now as i gain some pounds over the years.

Rickey
17-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Thanks for your kind words. My son is has rocovered but still weak. The blood platelets drop to a dangerous level at one time. So anxious that time.
Btw, glad you guys like the dress. I still have it with me but a bit undersize for me now as i gain some pounds over the years.
You're welcome sis :)...yes, dengue is a serious infection by mosquitoes...but dun worry too much if he is under treatment prescribed by a qualified doctor...for most infections will take a little time to fully recover 1..:)...sleep under mosquitoe nets or apply mosquito repellants if u can..& most important take the 5 mozzie steps to destroy them... pm me if u need help or advice.

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 12:29 PM
In seconds, he start sucking my pussy and thrust his tongue inside my wet pussy. His oral skill is so good. Occasionally he will also lick my inner thigh and suck my sensitive clit. Without knowing, I start to lose control and begin to play with my own nipples. After just ten minutes, I start to cum ……

Upon realising that I have cummed, Fred stop his licking. He stand up and turn myself facing the wall. Then, he pull out one chair and put one of my legs on it. I have no idea what he is up to that time. Before I figure it out, I felt something thrusting outside my wet pussy. Fred is actually trying to enter me from behind. I was surprise to find out that he already took off his pants and his hard penis is clearly poking out from his boxer. He lifted up my dress exposing my bare butt. I didn’t resist very hard even though I am not really ready to have sex with him in the school library. Before I could think any longer, he thrust his penis on my pussy lips again….. and than again……until his penis head entered me from behind. I could feel contraction as Fred young penis spread my pussy lips. Almost like in heaven…… I moan uncontrollably as he pull out his penis and thrust into me deeper again. My pussy juice seems to be dripping as I am feeling so hot and horny. He start trusting me slowly as he tried to enter me deeper and deeper into my small pussy. “So tight, teacher…..aaaaa” Fred whispered my ear occasionally while both of his hand grab and fondle my hard swollen breast. I was enjoying it every moment of it as this is the first time i am having sex while on a standing position. Fred started to gain pace once my pussy juice flow out so much. In a few minutes, he manage to enter his whole penis into me. At this position, his penis hit my G-spot easily and I felt wave after wave of intensify stimulation inside my pussy. The feeling is totally indescribable and I am in the verge of achieving my second orgasm…..

Rickey
17-07-2016, 03:22 PM
In seconds, he start sucking my pussy and thrust his tongue inside my wet pussy. His oral skill is so good. Occasionally he will also lick my inner thigh and suck my sensitive clit. Without knowing, I start to lose control and begin to play with my own nipples. After just ten minutes, I start to cum ……

Upon realising that I have cummed, Fred stop his licking. He stand up and turn myself facing the wall. Then, he pull out one chair and put one of my legs on it. I have no idea what he is up to that time. Before I figure it out, I felt something thrusting outside my wet pussy. Fred is actually trying to enter me from behind. I was surprise to find out that he already took off his pants and his hard penis is clearly poking out from his boxer. He lifted up my dress exposing my bare butt. I didn’t resist very hard even though I am not really ready to have sex with him in the school library. Before I could think any longer, he thrust his penis on my pussy lips again….. and than again……until his penis head entered me from behind. I could feel contraction as Fred young penis spread my pussy lips. Almost like in heaven…… I moan uncontrollably as he pull out his penis and thrust into me deeper again. My pussy juice seems to be dripping as I am feeling so hot and horny. He start trusting me slowly as he tried to enter me deeper and deeper into my small pussy. “So tight, teacher…..aaaaa” Fred whispered my ear occasionally while both of his hand grab and fondle my hard swollen breast. I was enjoying it every moment of it as this is the first time i am having sex while on a standing position. Fred started to gain pace once my pussy juice flow out so much. In a few minutes, he manage to enter his whole penis into me. At this position, his penis hit my G-spot easily and I felt wave after wave of intensify stimulation inside my pussy. The feeling is totally indescribable and I am in the verge of achieving my second orgasm…..
Enjoyed reading tis instalment v. much ! :)...Wow !..Fred is such a clever student ;)...can make his female teacher orgasm twice (2 times) in sch !...once by oral, the other by penetration wif his big fat dick !! :o...haha...envy him so much tat he can get to enjoy his huge penis inside his teacher's small little tight pussy !.. :p...can't wait to read more abt notti Fred & wat more he will do to his horny teacher in the next sexciting instalment !...

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Fred start to gain pace once my pussy juice flow out so much. In a few minutes, he manage to enter his whole penis into me. At this position, his penis hit my G-spot easily and I felt wave after wave of intensify stimulation inside my pussy. The feeling is totally indescribable and I am in the verge of achieving my second orgasm…..

He then, keep pumping me fast and hard from behind like no tomorrow. Later, he put one of his hand on my clit and start rubbing it and at that moment I had my orgasm. I cummed hard and I remember my whole body shivered like being possessed. I am sure Fred notice it. I just couldn’t stand any longer and my legs suddenly felt weak. Luckily Fred quickly hold me from behind not to let me fall….. Then, he slowly pull out his penis and lay me down to the floor. As I slowly recover from my orgasm, he sit on the chair catching his breathe. I notice he haven’t cum and I offer to help him by oral him. He didn’t want but asked me to sit on the top of him. HE told me he will cum faster if I go on the top of him. Then, I go on the top of him on the chair and position his penis at my pussy lips and slowly sit on it….. It is easier entrance compare to earlier because my pussy is so wet and loosen up by his constant pumping earlier. I tried to make him cum by riding him and putting both of my hand on his shoulder. His both hand on my butt as I sat facing him. He keep sucking and licking my arm, breast and nipples while I ride him. I start getting high again……. I gain pace by riding him updown and sideway. I realise I will be cumming again after riding him for a while. In the last few moment, Fred hold my waist and pump me hard from below until I cum again. At the same time, Fred ejaculate in me…… unloading his huge volume of semen in me again. I could feel the similar burning sensation and satisfaction in me. I just don’t bother anymore and too tired to worry about anything that time. I just fell to his body and he hug me tightly in the sitting position. Both of us are so tired , sweating and breathing heavily …..

Sushi505
17-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Nice update sis, more please :)

coldcut3
17-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Good description of your erotic encounters sis!!

chong68
17-07-2016, 07:15 PM

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 10:13 PM
I realise I will be cumming again after riding him for a while. In the last few moment, Fred hold my waist and pump me hard from below until I cum again. At the same time, Fred ejaculate in me…… unloading his huge volume of semen in me again. I could feel the similar burning sensation and satisfaction in me. I just don’t bother anymore and too tired to worry about anything that time. I just fell to his body and he hug me tightly in the sitting position. Both of us are tired , sweating and breathing heavily …..

After a while, I slowly stand up and let his penis out from my swollen pussy. Fred thick fluid immediately rushed out from my pussy and stained the carpet floor. Never have I cum so much (3 times) in a day. I asked Fred why he could last so long this time. He just smile and said he has masturbated once in the morning thinking of me.

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 10:36 PM
In the last few moment, Fred hold my waist and pump me hard from below until I cum again. At the same time, Fred ejaculate in me…… unloading his huge volume of semen in me again. I could feel the similar burning sensation and satisfaction in me. I just don’t bother anymore and too tired to worry about anything that time. I just fell to his body and he hug me tightly in the sitting position. Both of us are tired , sweating and breathing heavily …..

After a while, I slowly stand up and let his penis out from my swollen pussy. Fred thick fluid immediately rushed out from my pussy and stained the carpet floor. Never have I cum so much (3 times) in a day. I asked Fred how he could last so long this time. He just smile and said he has masturbated once in the morning thinking of me.

Afterwards, we dress up and tidy the mess. Fred insist I keep the dress. I still have the dress with me till now. I asked Fred to leave first to avoid any suspicion from the school security guard outside. I have to use almost half an hour to clean up myself in the toilet (have to wash up all the Fred’s semen that is dripping out from my pussy and also reapply my make-up / lipstick). Fred’s fluid actually continue to leak out the whole night that day. Have to change my pantyliner often that night. On my way back home, I quickly bought the morning-after pills from the pharmacy. I am sure I will be pregnant if precaution is not taken as it is my unsafe period. The next day, I manage only to walk slowly as my pussy was red swollen and a bit pain. I also felt soreness in my breast. Feeling heavy and sensitive for several days. Maybe, it haven’t been touch and fondle this way for a long time. Maybe my pussy haven’t been pump this hard before….. Even my hubby notice I am in discomfort but I just told him I had a mild menstrual pain.

Chewbecca
17-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Nice erotic story!! Continue please :)

Reelaxman
17-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Enjoyed reading tis instalment v. much ! :)...Wow !..Fred is such a clever student ;)...can make his female teacher orgasm twice (2 times) in sch !...once by oral, the other by penetration wif his big fat dick !! :o...haha...envy him so much tat he can get to enjoy his huge penis inside his teacher's small little tight pussy !.. :p...can't wait to read more abt notti Fred & wat more he will do to his horny teacher in the next sexciting instalment !...

Thanks Rickey for liking my recent instalment. I just wrote what i still remember and didn't knew you guys enjoy it so much.

Skerf33
17-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Support sis for posting her exciting sexventures with her students :)

Reelaxman
18-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Support sis for posting her exciting sexventures with her students :)

Thanks Skerf.... will definitely write when i have time.

Inteli3
18-07-2016, 12:39 AM

Waiting patiently for your updates :)

Phython1
18-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Thanks Rickey for liking my recent instalment. I just wrote what i still remember and didn't knew you guys enjoy it so much.[/QUOTE]

This is really good material to read and get us to fantisize about things happening and God we miss school now!!!

francined69
18-07-2016, 01:10 AM
Wow can't wait for the next encounter!!!!

scooby1
18-07-2016, 01:10 AM

Thanks sis for the update... no worries with the improvement of singapore medicine your son should be well taken care of, sis you also should be careful, the mosquito not just only suck children they "suck" anything they can get their hands on

The story getting hotter and hotter... (just help myself cum while reading your story...) thinking how you look like wearing the dress showing the expose leg to fred.. he is really a lucky child envy him so much...having the chance to licked your nipple , sucking your breast.. and most importantly putting his little brother into you and cumming inside
Thanks again sis for the update..

FirePants
18-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Wow can't wait for the next encounter!!!!

Same same bro

Reelaxman
18-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Thanks sis for the update... no worries with the improvement of singapore medicine your son should be well taken care of, sis you also should be careful, the mosquito not just only suck children they "suck" anything they can get their hands on

The story getting hotter and hotter... (just help myself cum while reading your story...) thinking how you look like wearing the dress showing the expose leg to fred.. he is really a lucky child envy him so much...having the chance to licked your nipple , sucking your breast.. and most importantly putting his little brother into you and cumming inside
Thanks again sis for the update..

Thanks scooby. Glad to know that you cum while reading my life experience. Initially, i thought you are just joking because i am not really a good story writer.

Rickey
18-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Thanks Rickey for liking my recent instalment. I just wrote what i still remember and didn't knew you guys enjoy it so much.
You're welcome sis :)...wow !...u really got v. good memory & can remember so much to share wif us !!...though it happened a few yrs ago...it's such a pleasure reading each & every 1 of yr naughty instalments cos of the sensual & teasing way u wrote them (i.e Fred teasing & tempting u sexually) described in so much step-by-step details ;)...keep it up, sis !! ...keenly camping here for yr next instalment if there is any more...:p

scooby1
19-07-2016, 06:01 AM
Thanks scooby. Glad to know that you cum while reading my life experience. Initially, i thought you are just joking because i am not really a good story writer.

Of course not sis... this is real, i get really excited reading your recount of your in school experience...

It is really nice... do continue if there is more..

Thanks sis

papabear
19-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Thanks sis for sharing.. from your tone.. i can tell you are quite sexy yet mortherly with a flair of auntiness.. in you..

It definitely turn me on.. if i was still a young and virile student... i would like to fuck you hard given a chance..fucking an older respected woman hard is just a turn on to me..

Reelaxman
19-07-2016, 07:58 PM
After the 2nd encounter, Fred and I continue to have sex regularly. I really enjoy the sex a lot and Fred have reignited my sex life. My wild side has taken over me. I knew this is morally wrong but I just cannot stop his advances. I knew I need him too. We did it in hotel room, my car, school lab, library etc. Most of the time in hotel room. I did teach him on safe sex by using condom. We still did it raw during my safe period. Sometimes, he still request me to wear the dress he gave me when we are in the hotel. He is kind of fetish looking at my legs in short skirt. I am amaze by his stamina and strength. He can go on and on. Sometimes can cum two to three times in a row. My husband can never do that. He will just fall asleep after one shot. I still remember the first time I brought him to a hotel, and he made me cum countless time and he ejaculated twice. In school, most of the time is just oral sex. I help him by sucking his penis in the library / lab in many occasion. Normally, if I am horny, I will let him lick my pussy in classroom or brought him to a hotel. I will give him a signal (eg. Let loose my hair, took off my jacket in class etc.) in class. Fred will understand and will wait for me outside the school compound. During our first time in hotel, it is an unforgettable event too. Once there, we just sat at the bed and he will quickly help me to undress myself. I could see his hand shivering and kind of funny when he have problem unhooking my bra for the 1st time.

Our discreet relationship continue until he left school four months later. All good things will come to an end one day. After completed his secondary school, Fred parents send him to abroad to continue his tertiary education. We did still contact each other initially until one day he found a girlfriend there. I thought this is good for him and myself too. I thought I can start my life afresh and everything can return normal. However, I have to say I am naive to think like this at that time…….

papabear
19-07-2016, 09:32 PM
I wonder how fred takes his lessons.. no one in the class knows that he has already fucked his teacher.. no one know that those signals are specially for him.. how horny can that feel...

Reelaxman
19-07-2016, 10:34 PM
You're welcome sis :)...wow !...u really got v. good memory & can remember so much to share wif us !!...though it happened a few yrs ago...it's such a pleasure reading each & every 1 of yr naughty instalments cos of the sensual & teasing way u wrote them (i.e Fred teasing & tempting u sexually) described in so much step-by-step details ;)...keep it up, sis !! ...keenly camping here for yr next instalment if there is any more...:p

With audience like you guys, it is definitely worthwhile to share my experience here. Infact, i feel kind of relief that i can express all this long kept secret that stick inside of me for a long time.

Reelaxman
19-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Thanks sis for sharing.. from your tone.. i can tell you are quite sexy yet mortherly with a flair of auntiness.. in you..

It definitely turn me on.. if i was still a young and virile student... i would like to fuck you hard given a chance..fucking an older respected woman hard is just a turn on to me..

Thanks for your kind words.... actually i am not a sexy woman but you are right that young boys seem get turn on easily at me.

Garbine
19-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Please share more of your sexy adventures sis :)

scooby1
20-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Thanks for your kind words.... actually i am not a sexy woman but you are right that young boys seem get turn on easily at me.

Sis think old boy like me also get turn on by you ..
😉

Rickey
20-07-2016, 06:38 AM

Sis think old boy like me also get turn on by you ..
😉
If they all get turned on like bro scooby1 ;)...it means you r really a v. sexy woman...u may not know or be aware of it cos u may hv an inferiority complex just like me...always tink others look better than yrself which is actually not the case...hv seen yr 2 photos u posted so far & you look v. very beautiful & sexy to me !!! ;):p...wish u were mine ;)...haha

papabear
20-07-2016, 08:26 AM

Sis how did you know they get turned on easily by you? You saw many young boys with a tent in their pants near the crotch area during your class?

Reelaxman
22-07-2016, 09:16 PM
If they all get turned on like bro scooby1 ;)...it means you r really a v. sexy woman...u may not know or be aware of it cos u may hv an inferiority complex just like me...always tink others look better than yrself which is actually not the case...hv seen yr 2 photos u posted so far & you look v. very beautiful & sexy to me !!! ;):p...wish u were mine ;)...haha

Maybe i do have inferiority complex.... In the past, no matter how sexy i am at home, my hubby just don't really bother.

Reelaxman
22-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Sis how did you know they get turned on easily by you? You saw many young boys with a tent in their pants near the crotch area during your class?

I think woman tend to be more sensitive on this type of things. Hard to describe, but i can sense it true their body language, facial expression...etc.

Tempurakan
22-07-2016, 10:04 PM
I think woman tend to be more sensitive on this type of things. Hard to describe, but i can sense it true their body language, facial expression...etc.

Any other encounters with your students? :)

Rickey
23-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Maybe i do have inferiority complex.... In the past, no matter how sexy i am at home, my hubby just don't really bother.
Oh my dear girl, so sad :(...how come yr hubby dun appreciate such a pretty & sexy wife as u ??...i definitely would if i were he !! :p...wish my partner is as sexy as u at home ;)...tink u need a guy tat can giv u TLC just like me & who can enjoy sex wif u tgt to the max so tat we need not look for some1 outside the home...do I stand a chance dear sis ??? :p...haha...but dun worry continue to be sexy & u will be rewarded & find yrself more desirable to other guys who can make u happier & enjoy life to the fullest !...after all, all of us only hv 1 life to live & it's not a v. long one...sigh.

Bangster
28-09-2016, 12:46 AM
no more updates from sis?

eager to read more from you

you write well and can tell it is authentic story

which young hot-blooded guy doesn't want to have sex with his horny teacher?

i knew i would want to although im no longer young! HAHA

ChilledPig
28-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Wishing for sis to continue too ;)

PrinceCharles
28-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Anymore updates?

XinfernoX
09-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Still waiting for cher to continue her juicy stories ;)

MarkX28
09-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Waiting too hehe :D

DO118
11-10-2016, 12:26 AM
more pls,,,any part 3 n 4..

smooth288
12-10-2016, 04:15 PM

sis, your sharing is never a waste of time, it's a precious experience and I treasure every word of your sharing. please go on to share sis.

smooth288
12-10-2016, 04:34 PM

Sister, this is not inferiority complex, it's because your hubby don't know how to appreciate you. You do not suffer from any of these psychological disorders at all......don't make yourself negative sis

tommylim
13-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Thanks for sharing..