PDA

View Full Version : A recount of how an amateur scored his first FWB

winstonlyj
18-05-2016, 08:50 PM
I do realize there are some newbies here in SB, and while I do not claim to be pro like many seniors here, I thought I would like to share my story to encourage all newbies in scoring their first FWB.

Also, the following story is a tribute to my first FWB , the unexpected adventure and crazy fantasies that we helped each other to fulfill. I hope all bros and sis will enjoy my first story here in SB.

Since young, I always had the fortune, or actually misfortune, of bumming into other people's sexual encounters. Each of the encounters expanded my imagination and fantasies. Yet, I never dared to venture any further than doing what most undaring guys would do and my right hand was my best friend.

Maybe I held back for too long and last July, I could no longer have my fantasies remain as a fantasies. I wanted a FWB; I wanted to make it a reality. So I started with a post here in SB, tried clubbing and became very active in various apps. I guess the chinese saying 'Paper can never withstand fire' is very true!

Initially when I first started, I could hardly continue a conversation for 1 day. I wasn't armed with pickup lines; I had no idea what to say to intrigued a girl; I had no idea what I should do if a date was set; more importantly, I had no idea how to turn a normal chat into sex! And indeed, these went on with no success - mostly ended with an awkward silence in the conversation box - for another 6 months until I found a SYT (21 year old SMU student) on Paktor.

She was about 1.60cm (for some reason, girls like to state their height??), 50kg with semi-long ash grey hair, maybe about B cup size. In her profile, it said "strictly no hookups" and the innocent me took word-for-word and adhered to it like a guai boy. We talked about plain stuff like what she was studying, her hobbies, her favourite food, etc. and for awhile, sex was really off my mind. But every time I scroll through her photos, my 2IC just went north. Typically, she would be dressed in those maroon wool spaghetti tight tops with a tight blue denim shorts. In others, she would be in her brightly lit Triangl bikinis. One Wednesday evening, something got into my shy mind and I decided to ask her out for a couple drinks over the weekend.

She replied, "How about now?"

kass
18-05-2016, 10:12 PM
First camper here to gather firewoods, set up the campfire, and pitching a dozen tents :D

diputs1269
18-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Second supporter here.

jazp
18-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Paktor must have at least 50 friends to sign in. Not for loners

PrincessPris
19-05-2016, 01:35 AM

I must have enjoyed it while it lasted. :rolleyes:

winstonlyj
19-05-2016, 08:00 AM

That makes the two of us. ;)

jazp
19-05-2016, 08:18 AM

Hahah ya probably.

cricket
19-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Waiting for next update .

otamay
20-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Camping here for more.

KeyHoles
20-05-2016, 01:50 AM

Seriously :eek:

tinypudding
20-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Standing by with large container of popcorn . :)

winstonlyj
20-05-2016, 03:59 PM
I could not hold back my enthusiasm and replied "Where are you now? I will come down ASAP!!”.

“You are so cute… I’m still in skool. send you the address later.” she responded.

And just like that, still decked in my office attire, we agreed to meet at a Peranakan-styled bar in the city at 10pm later that evening. When I arrived at the bar, I saw her sitting along the bar counter sipping from a glass. She was dressed in a white tank top with a black wool pull-over and her signature denim shorts. Because she sat on a bar stool, her fair slender legs was hanging over the stool like a bait calling out to me.

I introduced myself with an awkward handshake and my mind was panicking "What topics should I bring up? How should I impress her and eventually bed her??"

But there was no time for all that. After we ordered our drinks , she interjected my thoughts and said, “Winston, thank you so much for coming down on such a short notice. But don’t fucking ask me what happened, don’t talk about relationships and I just need someone who doesn’t know me yet knows me to be with me tonight.”

I respected her wish and knew she was down but all this while, I had naughty thoughts residing in me. I took out the play books from the pros and occasionally, I would brush my fingers along her hands and thighs to "test the waters". She did not reciprocate nor pull back, which was very frustrating because I had no idea what she wants.

So the night went by sipping wines and whiskeys and nothing happened. I thought to myself, “It’s gonna be a disappointing night"...

That was until I ushered the tipsy her back to my car. Once she stepped into my car, she took off her pull-over and with it, she accidentally pulled up her white tank top. I took a quick glance and saw her white lacey bra and also a “Bali”-like tattoo at her waist. . . And for the first time, she placed her manicured fingers on my thighs and said, “Thank you for respecting me. How is it that you are single while that bastard is surrounded by sluts? Why are you so nice to me?"

I wasn't paying that much of an attention and was oogling at her body. My imagination was running wild - "if she has a white lacey bra, does that mean she is wearing a matching white lacey panty", "can I cum all over her tattoo?". My 2IC steamed and there was an obvious bulge in my pants. And my small head’s reply was “Cos I wanna fuck you, that’s why”. But I had to use my bigger head; I had to find a trustworthy respond while ultimately, reachin the end goal of satisfying my small head.

This was the chance to shift into something sexual. I had to think right. I had to think quick, I had to think fast.

winstonlyj
20-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the support bros and sis. Please feel free to comment.:)

fornicait
21-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Great story! Looking forward to the next update!

tans0282
21-05-2016, 10:02 PM
more more more TS!

Latte
21-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Did u sign up and pay? Understand that if not, cannot message.

I do realize there are some newbies here in SB, and while I do not claim to be pro like many seniors here, I thought I would like to share my story to encourage all newbies in scoring their first FWB.

Also, the following story is a tribute to my first FWB , the unexpected adventure and crazy fantasies that we helped each other to fulfill. I hope all bros and sis will enjoy my first story here in SB.

Since young, I always had the fortune, or actually misfortune, of bumming into other people's sexual encounters. Each of the encounters expanded my imagination and fantasies. Yet, I never dared to venture any further than doing what most undaring guys would do and my right hand was my best friend.

Maybe I held back for too long and last July, I could no longer have my fantasies remain as a fantasies. I wanted a FWB; I wanted to make it a reality. So I started with a post here in SB, tried clubbing and became very active in various apps. I guess the chinese saying 'Paper can never withstand fire' is very true!

Initially when I first started, I could hardly continue a conversation for 1 day. I wasn't armed with pickup lines; I had no idea what to say to intrigued a girl; I had no idea what I should do if a date was set; more importantly, I had no idea how to turn a normal chat into sex! And indeed, these went on with no success - mostly ended with an awkward silence in the conversation box - for another 6 months until I found a SYT (21 year old SMU student) on Paktor.

She was about 1.60cm (for some reason, girls like to state their height??), 50kg with semi-long ash grey hair, maybe about B cup size. In her profile, it said "strictly no hookups" and the innocent me took word-for-word and adhered to it like a guai boy. We talked about plain stuff like what she was studying, her hobbies, her favourite food, etc. and for awhile, sex was really off my mind. But every time I scroll through her photos, my 2IC just went north. Typically, she would be dressed in those maroon wool spaghetti tight tops with a tight blue denim shorts. In others, she would be in her brightly lit Triangl bikinis. One Wednesday evening, something got into my shy mind and I decided to ask her out for a couple drinks over the weekend.

She replied, "How about now?"

winstonlyj
24-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the support, i will be posting after my project ends.

@latte, not if both matches :p

exo777
08-06-2016, 04:12 PM
support! accessible and intruiging writing style

ironteeth
18-06-2016, 06:56 PM
TS hope you come back soon .