PDA

View Full Version : ktv with hot mummies

codenameahbao
18-05-2016, 05:17 PM
been chionging ktv quite frequently over the past few years..some of the ktv mummies are even more playable and hot than the girls hahaha. just to name a few:

amy group (xiao jie especially. and a red hair mummy)
xiaohua (asst mummy)
xiaoting (asst mummy)
apple (local mummy)

any bros have same liking? :P wonder where are they working now...especially xiao jie

wont give out too much details...if any bros wish to discuss their experience more can pm me

aerandir
30-05-2016, 03:31 PM
xiaoting's birthday recently...any bros got lucky with her? :p

MagicYES
30-05-2016, 04:29 PM
talking about hot mummies, I met 2 at a club recently, one is pretty another is hot n sexy!

BIBI - sibeh hot, sexy n slutty!

RUBY- sibeh sweet and pretty!

U7899
30-05-2016, 10:16 PM
talking about hot mummies, I met 2 at a club recently, one is pretty another is hot n sexy!

Hi bro, is Ruby the lady that work around Orchard Plaza area?

Jubilation
30-05-2016, 10:19 PM
xiaoting's birthday recently...any bros got lucky with her? :p

Heehee Bro, you got lucky with her then? :p Do you mind to PM me to share xiaoting's location with me? TIA ;)

joe blogs
31-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Heehee Bro, you got lucky with her then? :p Do you mind to PM me to share xiaoting's location with me? TIA ;)

long time since i go ktv...

juker88
01-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Magicyes where the location?

完颜不破
01-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Used to have a like with Kelly...K2...many years back....

codenameahbao
03-06-2016, 10:31 AM
ahhh kelly from k2...yes she is not bad looking!

HC NEWBIRD
03-06-2016, 10:35 AM

Bro,

pls share. Thks very much.

tabamo
10-06-2016, 12:24 AM

promoting that stupid club sands again... LOL
waste time and waste $$$

MagicYES
10-06-2016, 03:49 PM
promoting that stupid club sands again... LOL
waste time and waste $$$

Bro, I know about your story at club sands already lah.. no wonder u dun like to go there.. because u wanna dabao a girl back nobody wanna go with u.. while in your room only u dun have anyone to go with u..

They already tell me you at there, everyone dun wan sit with u, u damn humsup n rough, pervert-minded also, but your other frens are ok and they still come to sands but only without u.

You keep on saying club sands because nobody respect you there lah, but btw do u know why or not? They say u wear till like u just finish work as a butcher and smell like zzz that's why no girls wanna sit with u? I think u knw also that's why u never go there again liao.. actually I pity u also.. but never mind lah, u can go elsewhere also, I think sands dun welcome u also lah..

aerandir
01-09-2016, 03:15 AM
any ktv with hot mummies to intro?

still hoping for some juicy stories of xiaojie/xiaoting/apple

hehe :p

BroLouis
01-09-2016, 02:43 PM
I used to up mummies from club v. Baobei and baoer.vietnamese very sexy and wild. Fuck them in my apartment. Missed them so much

xav1983
01-09-2016, 04:11 PM
what is li du ktv in english

cimhol
31-10-2016, 09:36 PM
I used to up mummies from club v. Baobei and baoer.vietnamese very sexy and wild. Fuck them in my apartment. Missed them so much

Bro where Club V? Thai disco and ktv? No more hot mummy after them?

cimhol
31-10-2016, 09:36 PM
what is li du ktv in english

Lido palace ktv, there are sometime hot mummies