PDA

View Full Version : Upp Thomson MP

tavor
17-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Hi all. My first FR. Took me awhile.

Found this new place along Upp Thomson. Been wanting to check the place after seeing a hot sexy ML heading upstairs.

Finally went and kind of disappointed cause they changed owner. Well since I'm there no harm trying right.

Mostly viet. But sadly mine wasn't the sexier or pretty one.

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (no boobs)
Massage: 5/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 50 for an hour. Special was ridiculous at 150.

But I will head back again cause the other milf (wasn't at the counter earlier) is damn hot. Tease me alot. Guess she will be fun with her nice boobs.

seeknewss
17-05-2016, 04:44 PM

Found this new place along Upp Thomson. Been wanting to check the place after seeing a hot sexy ML heading upstairs.

Finally went and kind of disappointed cause they changed owner. Well since I'm there no harm trying right.

But I will head back again cause the other milf (wasn't at the counter earlier) is damn hot. Tease me alot. Guess she will be fun with her nice boobs.

Don't spoilt the market special for $150. You must be rich or not using your head !

Trueno_ong
17-05-2016, 04:58 PM

Really to much you paid for a vit.

charcoalfilter
17-05-2016, 05:51 PM
the one at the counter with the huge boobs with low cut dress?

she is the lady boss and she charges a lot.

I doubt anyone in the MP is worth $150 except for her.

So don't go spoil market.

I rather use the $150 for better looking PRCs :D

Regaine
19-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Don't spoilt the market special for $150. You must be rich or not using your head !

$150 plus $50 = $200.00 :eek:

(.)(.) lover
19-05-2016, 08:11 PM
I believe the big boob milf you are referring to is Candy. Doubt she will be the one doing the job, I went last year and want to try her. She say ok and ask me pay first. Once paid she will ask her vietnam gals serve me and say she busy. Very $ face but if have chance i dont mind trying her

shinlangan
19-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Is it the one near the prata shop and a high end bicycle store?

(.)(.) lover
19-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Remove location

tabamo
19-05-2016, 08:36 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/vMnuZGHJfFSTe/giphy.gif

Tomorrow call police to raid this place :D

shinlangan
19-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Wow I didn't know our SPF so steady.... telepathic.... prata shop and bicycle shop and already know which one. Must have MIB there as well

sethanon1111
30-08-2018, 10:31 PM
I just went there a few day ago but change location alresdy...there was 2 ml ok what. I remember is helen and ivy....anyone know where they move too?

bignehneh
31-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Candy damn good fuck. The trick is to walk out if she don’t want to service u. Then she got no choice. For me, I ready to walk out anytime

Puki69
31-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Still very ex if you ask me.

hamsupter
31-08-2018, 09:53 AM
There are 2 spas there. Have been there few times, both clean joints no?

Which part of Upp Thomson are we talking about? :cool:

KVX10
31-08-2018, 02:03 PM
I just went there a few day ago but change location alresdy...there was 2 ml ok what. I remember is helen and ivy....anyone know where they move too?

Helen was good. Never tried Ivy.
Not sure where she is now. Been at least a year since I last went .

Polkadope
20-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Hey guys have always been following this thread but recently no updates so thought I'd try to revive it.. Used to go to the one above the prata house for cheap and good bonks with that hot milf w those huge headlights until they closed down.. been to the one with the red signboard across the road, well that was a total ripoff even though the ML quite chio. Was wondering if anyone's ever been to the one w the pink sign with the initials N.Z.R ? Went in last night at about 2am to scout abit, got to see this milf with HUGE headlights(abit saggy tho), but didn't have enough cash on hand so bobian couldn't try. Any heads up would be greatly appreciated!

Polkadope
20-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Used to go to the one above the prata house for cheap and good bonks with that hot milf w those huge headlights until they closed down.. oh and by any chance anyone knows who I'm talking about and still has her contact? would greatly appreciate it thanks!