PDA

View Full Version : Serious I'm Back!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-05-2016, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

On Sun morning, when I logged on, realised I tiok banned. Wtf! Hahahaha ..... My wish came true. Thank you.

I am pleased I was banned. Goes to show that there is no double or triple standard in this forum, even though the gay boys die-die insist it exists.

For the benefit of the gay boys, trust me, you lose nothing when banned. I checked and realised my toes, fingers, lanjiao, anus etc all still intact. Even my lorry was still in the car park this morning. Status quo for my mental faculties too.

There are benefits, for yourself and others when banned. In my case, I called the dog shelter and offered my services last minute and they gladly accepted my offer. 5 dogs were taken for a walk and run near a beach. I had my exercise too. I made several trips to ferry these dogs. Had a great time with them, as always. Much better than reading comments from gay boys in this forum. if these gay boys opine I deserve a longer ban, please tell me. No problem.

This post is meant to reassure the gay boys there are more things in life than posting in this forum. Also, while not posting as a result of being banned, others stand a chance to benefit too. For instance, clients of these gay boys.

Good day, mates!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?229776-I-m-Back!&goto=newpost).