PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Going the extra saikang for 35%

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-05-2016, 03:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/res...ay16_news.html (http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/resourcelibrary/cyberpioneer/topics/articles/news/2016/may/13may16_news.html)

These men and women in their crisp and smart uniform (cocksuckers) are never far away from the President of Singapore (KFC and Father of 12 deferments Patrick Tan) and his guests at national events or state ceremonies. As Honorary Aides-de-Camp (ADCs) to the President (honorary bootlickers), they help the full-time ADCs (super duper cocksuckers) to organise state events, and receive guests who include senior officials and foreign dignitaries (portray propaganda).

To serve in the highest office of the country is a great honour for any military officer. But the amount of hard work these Honorary ADCs have to put in behind the scenes is tremendous.

In 2010, when Major (MAJ) Tan Huang Teng was appointed as an Honorary ADC, he had to accompany the President for the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Day Parade. To prepare himself, he attended multiple rehearsals.

This was on top of his main job in the SAF as a battery commander of an operational air defence artillery unit that was on 24/7 stand-by. At the same time, he was busy preparing for his wedding, and his weekends were spent rehearsing for the National Day Parade mobile column display.

"I had many, many things to juggle during this period, but I had the understanding and support from both my bosses and my wife," recalled the 36-year-old. (I had to suck lotsa cock. My wife let me.)

Despite the hard work that entails, MAJ Tan was delighted to be given the chance to serve again. He was among 103 officers from Singapore's military, police and civil defence forces who were appointed as Honorary ADCs in a ceremony held at the Istana on 13 May.

Out of these 103 uniformed personnel, 47 officers and Military Experts from the SAF were re-appointed, while 10 were appointed for the first time.

At the ceremony, President Tony Tan Keng Yam paid tribute to Honorary ADCs like MAJ Tan for their hard work in supporting him and the First Lady in the past year. He said: "Many of you performed these Honorary ADC duties over and above your primary duties back in your home units... Yet, you remained committed and made personal sacrifices by putting in extra hours to help plan and execute events involving Mary and me." (Yes, thankless cocksuckers)

For MAJ Tan, this will be his fourth year serving as an Honorary ADC. He has served since 2010, except in 2012 and 2013 when he left for overseas studies, and in 2015 when he attended the Command and Staff course.

Describing his role as an Honorary ADC, he said: "It's an interesting role where I get to interact with people from all walks of life, including political leaders, foreign dignitaries, as well as ordinary citizens when the Istana is open to the public."

"I am very much looking forward to serving alongside other ADCs. It always feels good when you report for duty, you see a bunch of dedicated officers who have the same values, thinking, and commitment as you," added MAJ Tan, currently the Head of Doctrine Development Branch in the Air Defence and Operations Command.

Among those appointed as Honorary ADCs for the first time was Captain (CPT) Charisia Ong, 25, from the Republic of Singapore Navy. (Prostitution)

When asked what the appointment meant to her, the Assistant Operations Officer of Patrol Vessel RSS Freedom, said: "In my current job, I already have the privilege of serving our nation in the front line… To be able to serve the nation through supporting the President is an extra measure of faith that the nation has in me. (extra work for F. He's thankless)

"It might be tiring, but ultimately if you remember your mission and purpose, you will push on. This is the highest office of the country; we have to uphold the prestige and honour."

ADCs go through stringent interviews to assess their social skills and intelligence. Those selected will undergo training to learn the protocols in interacting with foreign dignitaries.

First-time Honorary ADC CPT Mohamed Sufyan is looking forward to the challenge.

"You need to be able to hold a conversation with the public, foreign dignitaries, and ministers. Not easy, but the uncertainties and challenges make it even more exciting," said CPT Sufyan, a Company Trainer in Motorised Infantry Training Institute.

Just like CPT Ong, CPT Sufyan sees his appointment as another way to serve the country.

"The role entails long hours, last-minute calls, and helping out at large events... It's an additional duty, but I am looking forward to it," said the 30-year-old.

"We are representing the President, who in turn is the representative of the people of Singapore. This is an honour above and on top of what we already signed on to do, which is to serve the country."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?229665-Going-the-extra-saikang-for-35&goto=newpost).