PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Masseuse who used to work at Textile centre

redcap777
15-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi i am looking for a masseuse who used to work at textile centre. She is a petite china lady (probably abt 1.6m or slightly shorter) with long hair, about B-small C cup but firm boobs and she was using the name Coco. She's probably in her mid 30s but still looks good for her age. Was told she had moved on to work somewhere in Chinatown (but can't be sure). If anyone knows who i am talking about and have her contacts, would greatly appreciate if you can point me in the right direction through pm. Thanks!

rush115
19-02-2017, 05:13 AM
have u manage to found her?

Kazekage
22-11-2017, 03:41 PM
How about the viet lady who used to work at level 2. Was told her name was lily. Maybe she has a few name. Any idea where she is now?

ShittyAss
23-11-2017, 12:16 AM
How about the viet lady who used to work at level 2. Was told her name was lily. Maybe she has a few name. Any idea where she is now?

Haha becomes a lost n found thread?

rey69
23-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Hi i am looking for a masseuse who used to work at textile centre. She is a petite china lady (probably abt 1.6m or slightly shorter) with long hair, about B-small C cup but firm boobs and she was using the name Coco. She's probably in her mid 30s but still looks good for her age. Was told she had moved on to work somewhere in Chinatown (but can't be sure). If anyone knows who i am talking about and have her contacts, would greatly appreciate if you can point me in the right direction through pm. Thanks!

I have tried CoCo once & still missing her.
She is real good.