PDA

View Full Version : Serious TFBH maligning jw5. He is too much! TFBH should be banned.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-05-2016, 10:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

All of the nicks here, you're actually the biggest bully of all. You're a rascal who polluted thread after thread back in 2013 when Scroobal pointed out just how fucked up your attitude was toward real contributors like GoldenDragon and how you yourself have not made even a single worthwhile comment in response to any of the points Scroobal or GoldenDragon have raised.

You surround yourself with followers like Froggy, Raiders, Jah_Rastafar_I, as well as their cohort of clones. Froggy and Raiders have abuse their position as moderators by providing you with privileged information. As for the clone families involving Goondusami, these nicks rode roughshod over newbies back in 2013 and 2014 by repeatedly zapping them and discouraging them from participating. All this zapping and bullying of newbies is a matter of public record. I have personally corresponded with Boss Sam on the matter both publicly in the forum as well as through private messaging.

You and Froggy turn a blind eye to abuse carried out by these clones whilst retaining some kind of moral high ground. You then go around spamming the forum with pictures of this so-called "Mark Andrew Yeo". You and your newfound fanboy Rurouni have abused your forum membership and filled threads with rabid spam of Mark Yeo's photographs and personal biographical data.

Of all the monikers here, I find yours the most vile and unrepentant. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. I say this without the slightest compunction - you are a bully and a coward. You deserve to have your antics called out in the strongest possible terms.

You repeatedly accuse Scroobal and GD of being "Mark Yeo", repeatedly accuse various monikers of being clones, and then you turn around and say "no one is on trial here". Let me tell you something - you don't get to malign a person's character in such a vile manner and then dodge behind the mantra "no one is on trial here". That only reason why you do so is because you can't substantiate anything you've said but nonetheless want to continue your vile and despicable tirade of personal attacks and destructive behaviour.

You are a bully, a hypocrite and ultimately a coward of the highest order.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?229632-TFBH-maligning-jw5-He-is-too-much!-TFBH-should-be-banned&goto=newpost).