PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Super fertile Gordon Ramsey!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-05-2016, 12:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

He got to go business trips so often still can father so many children? Hee.

The Telegraph
Telegraph News
Gordon Ramsay reveals he and wife Tana are expecting fifth child

Gordon Ramsay reveals he and wife Tana are expecting fifth childPlay!
Nicola Harley
13 MAY 2016 •
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and wife Tana have revealed they are expecting their fifth child.

The 49-year-old chef excitedly revealed the news on on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Thursday night.

He made the announcement as he chatted about his children, Megan, 17, 16-year-old twins Jack and Holly and Matilda, 14, during the interview, saying: "We have three girls and a boy... and one more on the way."

As Corden congratulated him, Ramsay added: "I'm nervous. I'm just worried, obviously I'd be happy with another girl but four girls... four weddings... four Sweet 16s... four boyfriends."

Tana and Gordon on the red carpet
He said his wife Tana, 41, was "doing well" and the baby is due in September.

Corden shared the clip from his show on Twitter, adding: "HUGE congratulations to @GordonRamsay and Tana on the news of a new baby on the way!"

Their first child Megan turns 18 next week, Tana was 18 when the couple had her and have been married for 20 years.

Tana celebrating Ironman success
Tana and Gordon celebrating their Ironman success in June 2015 CREDIT: GETTY
Tana, a Montessori-trained teacher from Croydon, met Ramsay, who turns 50 this year, when she was 18 and he was working 16-hour days in kitchens.

Last month Tana told the Telegraph the couple were very family orientated.

"I certainly don’t consider myself famous. First and foremost, I’m a mother, and for both of us it’s always been about family," she said.

"People have this impression of Gordon that isn’t the man I’m married to. When Megan brings a boy home you can see in his eyes he’s terrified, but Gordon will be the first to make him feel at home. He loves being surrounded by the kids and their friends. He can be strict but he can be very soft. That is who he is."

Ramsay is currently in America filming MasterChef and MasterChef Junior and split their life between LA, London and Cornwall.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?229614-Super-fertile-Gordon-Ramsey!&goto=newpost).