PDA

View Full Version : "POWER" Pack Sluttish Xiao Hong for bros....( Pics Available)

Lao Kok Kok
16-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Dear Bros,
Ah Lao is glad to present a "POWER" Gem, Xiao Hong aka little red...

Stats as follow:
Name: Xiao Hong
Make: PRC
Model: Northen
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 36b-26-36
Service Include:
Bj: 冰火五重天 aka "Cold & Hot treatment"
Cim: No
Frenching: Yeah
Anal: No
Fj: As many positions as u can...
Damage: 160/2/90min
Room & CD on You!!
Pic will be available upon request...

Hurry!!!! Book now to avoid disappointment!!!!

ahming
17-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Finally bro..you start your own group...nvr ask me to take pic le..hehe

Lao Kok Kok
17-10-2006, 03:24 AM
Finally bro..you start your own group...nvr ask me to take pic le..hehe

Haha bro...U always so late ah...:rolleyes:
All thanks to some bro here who give guidance to mi loh, u noe lah..I'm Ah Lao mah aka computer nerd:eek: Where got know such things one??
Juz click on my link below...Thks

ahming
17-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Haha bro...U always so late ah...:rolleyes:
All thanks to some bro here who give guidance to mi loh, u noe lah..I'm Ah Lao mah aka computer nerd:eek: Where got know such things one??
Juz click on my link below...Thks

Aiyo...click liao...but you havent approve me le..anyway I tired a one viet and PRC today..cannot stand properly liao.

Lao Kok Kok
17-10-2006, 04:02 AM
Aiyo...click liao...but you havent approve me le..anyway I tired a one viet and PRC today..cannot stand properly liao.

:eek: Wher cannot stand properly...must say leh...Some parts cannot stand is ok...but "CERTAIN PART" cannot stand then xiao liao:p

ahming
17-10-2006, 04:06 AM
:eek: Wher cannot stand properly...must say leh...Some parts cannot stand is ok...but "CERTAIN PART" cannot stand then xiao liao:p

Both cannot stand liao..you new gers not mi type le...where mi YIYI!!

dirtymonk82
17-10-2006, 09:33 AM
wah kao!! i tink this shd be a gd one :D

4am'rs
17-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Hurry approve me! :D

marji
17-10-2006, 10:55 AM
waiting for approval to join your group

wukong68
17-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Have joined your group LKK, pending approval from ya.

Cheers!:)

mariko
17-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Mr. LAO, just join your group, waiting for reply.thanks a million. By the way, your girls got stockings fetish treatment bo?? hehehehehe:D

godfoot
17-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Bro...just wondering if the coverpage girl is one of your gals?

Lao Kok Kok
17-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Bro...just wondering if the coverpage girl is one of your gals?

Yup..but sadly, she went back liao!!! Should be back soon, meanwhile there's Xiao Hong & Apple to serve:D

BROS WHO JOIN OR KANA DENY BY MY MODERATOR DO INCLUDE YR NAME, CONTACT NO. & NICK THEN REJOIN AGAIN

Lao Kok Kok
17-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Mr. LAO, just join your group, waiting for reply.thanks a million. By the way, your girls got stockings fetish treatment bo?? hehehehehe:D

Errm...Bro "xi mi lai ye"?? Pai seh ah, i newbie mah:p

Lao Kok Kok
17-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Xiao Hong's last 2 slots for the day is still available due to 2 bros' last minute change....Interested bro sms mi:D

bjgian
18-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Lots of thanks to Bro Lao Kok Kok for the introduction of tis gem she nearly blew my brains off....:eek:

Thanks to bro LKK for the last min arrangement for xiao hong ( wanted to try apple initially but she was not available)

Book a room @ jc81 & sms bro LKK the room no.....waited in anticipation... abt 15mins later....ding dong, opened door & saw a bright red syt with damm sweet smile greeting mi: " bao bei ni hao, wo shi xiao hong" i really like her smile...those that can melt my heart. Led her into the room & she immediately gave mi a warm hug while hands autoroam me 1st!!!

We proceeded to bed & she was nibbling on my ears loops...Walau,buay tahan liao pulled up her red skirt trying to reach for her motherland, she halted me & said :" deng deng,wo men you de shi shi jian ma" then she got up to boil water & then proceed to strip for me, i also help to ply off her skirt then we proceed to bath. Quite sop ,but she will pay attention to my didi & ass crack, keep using the soap to rub my ass crack & use her butt to arouse my already hardened didi, me also never skive as my hands were tied to her blossoms tuning her half erected nipples!!
She let out a soft moan :"Ni hao huai,wo zhe yang hai shu fu ma?"
I nodded my head, & she said:"dai hui er rang ni gen shu fu"

Dried ourselves & she went on to check the kettle & at the same time saw her taking out a small pack from her bag...then to realise that it was ice!!! She began catbath for mi & hands keep arousing didi,sometimes pressing my balls & caressing my ass crack...me buay tahan liao then she proceed to put some ice into her mouth, capped me & blow my didi with me not in time to raise objections ( me usually go for bbbj) The feeling was GREAT!!!!! Her every suction & move along my shaft was causing me to have brain freeze, she spit out the ice, then lick my balls & sometime teasing my ass crack then put another ice into her mouth & started my brain freeze again. Halfway i buay tahan liao & stop her, she then proceed to drink some warm water & engulf my whole didi into the warm pool inside her mouth..The feeling was like "SI BUAY SHIOK AH" She carried on the in/out movement until i buay tahan liao...feel th e pressure inside my balls building up then unloaded in her mouth ( with cd lah) as i was left panting away on bed with all fours spread out.
She helped me to take out the cd & wipe me clean then we washed up & lied on bed to have a ciggie each, she still very huggy & snurg into my arms, found that she's pretty chatty & very gf feeling. After the ciggie, her hands began to be naughty again this time me take the initiative more & began to paint her, she was like always keep twisting her head here & there giving out soft moans while i sucked on her sweet nipples...slowly i moved south & was resting on her nest of ferns which can see her face machiam cramp she was already wet..she asked if i wanted to blow cold again, i declined ( 1 time brain freeze is enough) i told her I'll service her instead & contine licking her cunt area until she was moaning:"shou bu liao le, bao bei wo yo ni!!"

She reached for my didi & slit the cd onto my shaft & we unknowingly shifted to 69 position with me on top attacking her wet ferns & she blowing hard on my harden rod...i twisted her butt & she immediately rode me into her wet, warm motherland..she was like enjoying more than me when she was on top, this lasted abt 5min then we changed to missionary with me pumping her harder & harder as she moans out,:"kuai dian,bao bei" Upon hearing that, increased my speed & can see she already reaching high point soon..Me immediately twisted her around on all fours & tried to go doggie..but think her limps are already weak & giving way..still need me to help support 1 leg with my arms...carried on pumping her in doggie & finally the pressure build up in my balls & unloaded into her..

We both dropped dead onto bed & rested about 15 mins then had ciggie & washed up. She was still playing with didi as she was soaping & said:" ta hao li hai o"

Times flies, It's been almost 1hr 45mins liao as the reception called to ask whether wanna extend, i said no. Paid her & left with wobbly legs a SATISFIED man.:p

Looks: 7 ( Exactly the same as in pic, but more horny in person)
Figure: 7.5
BJ: 9 ( minus 1pt bcoz not bbbj, but can blow yr brains out!! BE WARNED)
FJ: 9 ( Accomadating & willing to please)
Attitude: 9.5 ( Along the process keep asking abt my sensitive points & please accordingly)
Damage:160+20(room)+cd ( okomoto)+ 10( tip)
RTF: maybe ( but wanna try apple 1st)

She was saying that she will be going back soon as i jio her supper but she declined saying tomorrow have to wake up early to go change Air ticket, Bro LKK pls verify? If yes, then bros gotta chop chop before she flies off loh...

Pls up me if u like my FR, thank you!!!!

Lao Kok Kok
18-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Wow, Bro bjgian..Y so late??? Thought u done b4 12??
Anyway..glad u like her service, well u r not the 1st one that experience this POWER Gem's service..alot other bros also shout " Buay tahan" ah:D

Yup, she's going back pretty soon due to stuff cropping up back @ china, most probably leaving in this few days' time!!!

Many thanks for yr so-detailed FR, a pity Lao don't have rept power to up u, PAI SEH.......but we can arrange some other privilege loh...hehe..;)

Interested bros gotta take action fast as this gem will be leaving our shore soon...Bros that already have my no. "Mai tu liao"