PDA

View Full Version : More pussy - NATALIE - beauty with good service!

Bonniesan
16-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Name: NATALIE
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 33B'24'34
Damage: $150/90min/2shots

Bonniesan
16-10-2006, 06:37 PM
PARADISE group member rate applies, please check via SMS. :)

hthderrick
16-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Hello Guys,me back with more juicy fr from bonnie gal,was inform by bonnie 1 weekk ago,that they will be a new gal to my liking coming to our shore so me as usual confirm with bonnie a week ago for the 1st slot and was constantly chasing bonnie to send me the photo for my viewing,only untill last nite i see the pic that bonnie send me kns....hahaha!

The pic that i see is recently taken and wow!!! she is really to my liking pretty doll look and her body is superb from the pic and was hoping that her real person look the same...bonnie really know my taste kekeke!and me today knock off abit early and when to the hotel and waited for half and hour for the time to come but in my heart i am thinking is will definetly worth to wait early around the hotel.

Finally the time come receive a sms by bonnie saying 'Gal ready for inspection' and immediately proceed up to the room upon reaching the room i heard water running in the bathroom,mmmhhhh she already filling up the tub,knock!knock!upon the door open me saw a petite gal resemble the pic that i receive and confirm that she is Natalie,she invited me in the room with a 'wai' and me reciprocate back and make myself comfortable on the bed.

She then came over to me and introduce herself and pour me a glass of water without me even asking...she look exactly the same as the pic or i would say even pretty then the pic on my point of view,she then take the initiative to help me take off my shoe i told her is ok i can do it myself but she insit so bobian let her do the job and also take off my sock,we then sit down and have some small talk while we waited for the tub to fill up.

I can tell that she is very nervous and i try to calm her down by making funny face and then tell her some joke,can tell that she feel more at ease,after we chit chat and joke for awhile she when in to the bathroom and came out telling me that the water is ready and ask me do i want to take a bath first and i told her ok,she then start to help me unbutton my shirt and then my pants left only my underwear and she even take off my underwear for me she then use a towel to wrap around my waist and ask me to wait for her before going in to the bathroom.

She then start to undress herself in front of the mirror wow!!!she got a great body with no fat at her tummy,a pair of B cup boobs with pink eraser pointed nipple...did i say pink nipple!!!!!kekeke! and she notice me looking at her she turn around and give me that kind on innocent look and smile...wah lau eh!!see already my little bro is singing the song 'I want to break free'kekeke!we then go in to the bathroom together and she keep holding my hand even ask me to becaeful when going in to the tub coz slippery me then make myself comfortable in the tub she then join me sitting my lower body she then start shower me with the shower gel cleaning me from my face all the way to the toe and then to my didi and keep compliment that my didi is very nice and rosy pink,hahaha!upon hearing that i start to laugh!!

She then ask me why i laugh i told her this is the first time a gal say that to me...after all the cleaning she tell rinse me with the tub water and then move her body toward me and start to catbath me her tounge is damn power licking and sucking my nipple and then occasionally she will plunge kisses on my cheek and forehead,after all the cathbath on the upper body she then move down south to my hard on didi and then told me she want to eat my strawberry icecream with that inocent look and smile and me just knoted my head and she when straight to attack my didi and start licking and then give me a solid deepthroat BBBJ wacow!i am in the heaven liao....

And she keep telling me is delicious i dont whether to laugh or to feel happy coz she is enjoying it so much,hahaha!after all the foreplay in the tube we rinse up and she got out of the tub first and when i am about to get up she hold my hand and ask me to becarful and slowly she told me that the floor is wet and dont want me to injure myself,she then use the towel and dry me up and we proceed to the room and she ask me is the room temperature ok for me?do i want to dim the light?or brighter?i told her not to dim the light as i want to look at her face she give me that inocent smil again and she ask me to lie down and me smile back at her and she say i got very nice and deep dimple when i smile...me told her has she been eating lot of honey before she come here coz she is good at sweettalking,kekeke!

She reply no as she is telling the fact...she then take her towel and start to cathbath me again from my nipple to my belly button then to my leg finally all the way to my toes,did i say she lick my toes??yes she did licking every one of them and then back attacking my little bro by licking my shaft,then my testical all the way down to my ass hole and give me a arss rim,wa lau eh!!sibei song!!!and she ask me do i like it i reply yes and very much and she continue her way up and BBBJ me with her tounge keep licking my didi head and then back to deep throat and she hold my didi and rub against her pink nipple making me even horny and i ask her to cab me and she ride me cowgal we then start to french in the cowgal position she then position herself higher and then deep thrust memme reciprocate back and unload my 1st load in her cowgal and then she hudg me like a kolar bear while my didi is still in her pussy.

She then whisper to me and tell me that she dont want to pull it out and want to rest in this way...i smile at her and she pinch my cheek we rested awhile and then she take off the cab for me and help me to wash up and she even wash my didi for me and we dry ourself up and she light up a cirggie for me and pass it to me and ask me to lie down and she massage me,she start with my toe and then to my leg,this gal sure know about massage coz evry press she give with pressure and she seen to know where is the point to apply pressure and i was enjoying her massage and nearly fell asleep if she dont tickle and kiss my stomach,the massage last for about 15min.

She then take off my towel which i us eto cover my groin area and she then use her soft hand to massage and tickle my didi immediately my didi reacted and was awaken by her magic hand,kekeke!she then climb up to me and start her tounge licking and then move her boobs toward me wanting me to lick and suck her nipple me then us emy swirling tounge to keep flicking and sucking her pink nipple like a infant sucking milk out from her mum breast,kekeke!she was already moaning when i suck and lick her nipple and she move doward again and ask me can i eat your ice cream and me start to laugh when she say that coz the way she say and look make me want to laugh.

She start to BBBJ me when she was given the green light by me,kekeke!this time she bbbj me till i almost cum but i tahan and told her is my turn to eat her up and she reply no!no!no!dont eat her up she scared!!joking,i then lie nher down and start my cathbath on her all the way to her pussy and start to flip my tounge on her clit to arouse her she start to moan and then start to moan louder and louder when i paint her faster till her pussy is fill with her cunt juice and she even tell me she is very wet and use tissue to wipe is away,me start to paint her again this time she is even more horny she was presing and squezzing her breast and then use another to circle around her clit,this time her cunt juice even more,and she grag the CD from the bedside table and pull me up and cab me.

When i was about to enter missionary she suddenly change her mind and want me to enter her doggie and then enter her tight and wet pussy slowly and start to pump her slow pace and then witthdraw my didi all the way out and then enter her again with deep thrust of cause gentlely lah...she was moaning and moaning and with more moaning till she use her hand to tickle my testical and me pump her abit faster till i finally lost my battle to her tight pussy and shot my 2nd load in her doggie,she didnt stop and keep thrusting me slowly till every drop of my baby is clear,kekeke!

She then ask me tired??and ask me can i go for another shot i immediately told her no!!!haha!she then clean me up and she know that i will want to smoke so she walk over and pass me the cirggoie an dhelp me light up she cam over and i ask to sit nest to me,she say dont want!!she want to sit on my lap and i reply ok!she sit and then ask me in thai whether she is heavy i told her no and she plunge a kiss on my cheek and then the time up phone alert beep and i told her i go and wash up she come with me and help me on that,we then dry ouself up and she bring over my shoe and then wear the sock for me and then bring out my clothes and dress up for me.

She even ask me to take my time not to hurry and finish my cirggie first,she teh ask me will i be coming back to see her without 2nd thought i told her yes!!!i will see her on wednesday,kekeke!and i told her i got to go liao coz time up already,i paid her with tips holding her hand she walk me to the door and give a kiss on my lip and me left the room....

Stat On Natalie
Look:8/10 (Pretty Doll look)
Body:8/10 (No fat at all nice butt)
Boobs:B cup (Pink eraser nipple)
FJ:8.5/10 (Wet and tight pussy)
BBBJ:9/10
Massage:7/10 (good strength)
Service & Attidute:10/10
Damages:$150/2/90min
RTF:already book!!!!!

Caesar palace
16-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Bro,from the FR i can see that you really enjoy youself with Natalie:D

all4great
17-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Sounds like another 'GEMS' service provider :D

Bonniesan
17-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Hello Guys,me back with more juicy fr from bonnie gal,was inform by bonnie 1 weekk ago,that they will be a new gal to my liking coming to our shore so me as usual confirm with bonnie a week ago for the 1st slot and was constantly chasing bonnie to send me the photo for my viewing,only untill last nite i see the pic that bonnie send me kns....hahaha!

Bro HTHderrick,

Now the rest will now I not baised. You're the one that is CONSTANTLY CHASING me for gals.....haha, have to give it to you! :D

Hellishguy
17-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Bonniesan,i already requested to join your group:p :D

hthderrick
17-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Bonniesan,i already requested to join your group

Wah!! bro,since when you intrested in Tomyam??:p :D

Hellishguy
17-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Wah!! bro,since when you intrested in Tomyam??

Bro,influnce by you lor... reading so many of your FR:D

BTW,thks bonnie for approving me in to the group will make a slot with Natalie real soon:D

hthderrick
17-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Bro HTHderrick,

Now the rest will now I not baised. You're the one that is CONSTANTLY CHASING me for gals.....haha, have to give it to you!

I chasing for you gal pic hor...dont anyhow say hor:D if you give me i take lor:p

good and juicy. Another quality gem from sis Bonnie. Too bad abit tight on the pocket. Call you soon,Haizzzz

Phi,tang mai por shai mai?mai pen rai na,koei kap khao dai liao,yuu rue ai bok arai na,kekeke!

Bro,from the FR i can see that you really enjoy youself with Natalie

Bro,go book yourself a slot and you will know what i mean,kekeke!

Arch
17-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Had the pleasure of her this morning. As written by Bro hthderrick, Natalie is just like in her photos. Very service oriented. From taking out my shoes, to serving me water, and even asking numerous times on whether the temperature in the room is toohot or cold. Top notch service.

Even apologised for the fact that the bathtub was too small! Her BBBJ is very good. A lot of tongue twirling and sucking. But no deepthroat. Loves to look at you when she is sucking your lollipop, solid turnon. Good catbath overall with rimming and even licking toes.

Her pussy is nicely trimmed and tight. Lots of friction and a lot of moaning. But best is doggy for her. Her ass is out of this world. Sticks out when she is in doggy, and she even thrusts back. Couldn't resist and came in this position.

Unfortunately, only had time for 1 shot. Will definitely RTF.

Face: 7.5
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7 (small but very pink nipples)
Pussy: 8 (very tight)
BBBJ: 8 (tongue twirling)
RTF: Definitely, but will try the tarma combo of Ethel and Kiki first.

Bonnie, remember my booking for tarma!:D

Bonniesan
18-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Bonnie, remember my booking for tarma!:D

Noted bro! Thanks for the FR! ;)

hthderrick
18-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Bonnie, remember my booking for tarma!

mmmhhhh.....tarma session??wondering why i was not inform:confused: :(

marji
18-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Noted bro! Thanks for the FR! ;)

has the girl on your group cover ("kiki"?) arrived yet?

Can't wait!!

Bonniesan
18-10-2006, 11:00 AM
has the girl on your group cover ("kiki"?) arrived yet?

Can't wait!!

Soon bro, be patient... ;)

Bonniesan
18-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for supports, bro. Waiting for more FRs on Natalie.

ilovbok
18-10-2006, 07:10 PM
mmmhhhh.....tarma session??wondering why i was not informed (

hahaha, bro hthderrick, you are very bonnie-holic amazing amazing! :D If there is a bonnie-holic club, you must be the chairman :D

hthderrick
19-10-2006, 09:42 AM
hahaha, bro hthderrick, you are very bonnie-holic amazing amazing! If there is a bonnie-holic club, you must be the chairman

Bro,dont say that leh:D check your pm i have send you something

hthderrick
19-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Had and RTF session with Natalie yesterday late afternoon,the session was even better only two words to describe Shiok!! & Sextified!!:D

Hellishguy
19-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Thank you bonniesan for joining the group and arranging a slot for me with Natalie last nite,i am not good at writing fr and have never done so....

She is very pretty gal with a doll face and nice slim body with no fat,very willing to please customer her cathbath is power all the way from the neck to the toes and i first time got this type of catbath,kekeke!her bbbj like what bro hthderrick say lot of licking and sucking on the testical and even ass rim me,her fj she ride me cowgal on the top for 1st shot and 2nd shot i do her doggie she got relly nice ass when i do her doggie can see the curve of her butt and body make me come even faster,kekeke!overall she is the best tomyam that i try so far

stat on natalie
look:8/10
boobs:B cup with pink nipple
Body:8/10
FJ:9/10
Cathbath:8/10
service:10/10thank uou bonniesan for arranging me with her:D

Bonniesan
19-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks bro. FR no good or no good ones. As long as its written, positive or negative, still good contribution. Right bros?

nitetcrawler
19-10-2006, 10:19 PM
This is not a formal FR but just a description of my session with Natalie.

This gal is very service orientated. In between the 2 rounds, there was still a good massage session that relaxed the aching muscles. The cat bath skill is similar to that the tongue of a serpent. Its relentless darting skills just brings the meaning of catbath to its higher level. There is decent conversational english.

Bonniesan
20-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Mmmm.... Catbath at a higher level. Bro, I know you wouldn't write when she's not special. Thanks!!!

axeman24
20-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Thank you bonniesan for joining the group and arranging a slot for me with Natalie last nite,i am not good at writing fr and have never done so....

stat on natalie
look:8/10
Body:8/10
service:10/10thank uou bonniesan for arranging me with her:D

Nice FR bro hope to see more of it :D

XR29
20-10-2006, 10:18 PM
hi bro,
me interested leh.can contact me at 9819xxxx.Vincent here.thks....

Bonniesan
21-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Wish everyone a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!

ARIES, PISCES, NATALIE, PAMELA will rate as $100/90min/2 shots!!!!

P.S. Valid for this Saturday and sunday only!!!!
Book FAST, while slots last!!!:)

korb
21-10-2006, 12:05 PM
wah,should had book today instead yesterday.
anyway tried natalia/nee last night.

sorry, i rushing out so can't write a full FR.but those who seen my FR can trust my words lah.if not trust my taste :D

ah nee/natalie overall provide a 10/10 service.seriously,for me till now,she is the one who go all the way from you enter the door,greet you,took your shoe off,ask you want to drink,ask you cold or not,ask you this and ask you that make sure you are ok. lookout for her lick your toes,ass rimming.

overall

look: 7
boob:B, pinkish pointed nipple

body:6 (she told me ,put on 2kg)
catbath:7
BJ:6as i like BBBJ. this one must remind bonnie,pls do let bro know she is having ulcer in her mouth,so she can't do BBBJ.
FJ:7
GFE:4 she is too pro that i feel more like a king than having any girlfeeling
service:10
rtf: no
summary

her service i can garantee 10/10.if not pls zap me .but maybe due to her pro,i don't feel any GFE.i feel more 'GRENGJAI'(you know?)she can't perform BBBJ at the moment.she got 3 or 4 ulcer.

thanks sis bonnie :)

axeman24
21-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Management to secure the last slot yesterday for Natalie after King of First Blood told me she is very pretty and service is good. So yesterday as usual sms Bonniesan around 8 plus to see if there are any slots left (Sorry Bonnie always last minute) and immediately receive a confirmation that still have 1 slot left immediately grab it. Ok fast forward a bit upon reaching the room knock on the door and heard foot steps runing to the door and when the door open I saw a pretty face greeted each other and was lead into the room.

After a short greeting and tcss we head for the showers where she will shower for me from top to bottom. After that she would used the towel to help me clean my body as if I am a King hee hee. After which we proceed to the bed to start our action. Well she is one girl that would go all the way to service you make you very comfortable and willing to accomodate any king of positions in terms of fj. After finishing round 1, I told her I do not want round 2 as I was quite tired so in term she give me a long and good massage to finish off out session after the massage we still have sometime left so we tcss a bit more and I pay up and left.

Name: Natalie
Face: 7.5
Boobs: B cup with pointed nipples and pink ones too :D
Figure: Hour glass with smooth fair complexion
Service: 9
FJ: Willing to please
Damage: 150/90/2 (Should have call today instead)

Thanks Bonniesan for this gem.

angieVI
21-10-2006, 03:02 PM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI, bro BONNIESAN

Bonniesan
21-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks bros for FRs. Today and tmrw at promo rate, Book fast.

ic341
22-10-2006, 08:50 AM
I have never write a fr before so just to make it simple.

She is very pretty gal looks cute to me and quite playful, she do have a nice slim body ,very willing to please customer her cathbath is power all the way from the neck to the toes its sad that no BBBJ due to her ulcer but she is quite hardworking in BJ to compensate the lost and even ass rim me,her fj she ride me cowgal on the top follow by doggie and end it wif missionary for 1st shot, to me she do have quite a tight pussy , its massage by her later and she was quite good at it. For 2nd shot i guess i'm too tired so i decided to end it wif a HJ plus time is coming up too ..overall she is the best commerical sex panther that i ever try so far

Overall

look:7.5/10
Body:9/10
BJ:7/10
HJ:9/10
Massage:8/10
service:10/10
RTF: proberly but i guess KIKI will be my next choice

Thank you bonniesan for arranging a slot for me with Natalie, I oso request to join ur paradise grp