PDA

View Full Version : More pussies - PAMELA - almost perfect figure!!!

Bonniesan
16-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Name: PAMELA
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stats: 35C'25'35
Damage: $150/90min/2shots

big_bear
16-10-2006, 05:15 PM
i fast hand fast leg, STILL not fast enuf... haha... oh well... hope i can get 1st blood in the future.

Anyways, will be trying her tonight so hoping for a good session tonight.

Luckytime
16-10-2006, 05:16 PM
This one is hot man... Your gals are getting hotter. Like that how to choose???:D

Bonniesan
16-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Bro big bear,

I'm planning for you already. You'll get a 1st blood in time to come. :)

Bro Luckytime,

Maybe read out some FRs from bros first, choose the one whom can do the favorite "move" or "act" before decide. Wait for your SMS.

Bonniesan
16-10-2006, 06:36 PM
PARADISE group member rate applies, please check via SMS. :)

Caesar palace
16-10-2006, 10:50 PM
wow!Bonniesan you are going to put a big hole in our pocket man!!:D

axeman24
17-10-2006, 01:46 AM
As promise to Bonniesan not to make his neck long from waiting I will start writing the fr immediately when I come back. Anyway, receive an email this afternoon from Bonnie say there are new girl coming to town so decided to try Pamela as I am a boobs man. Sms Boss to see if she is available or not. as luck as with me Bonnie immediately sms me back telling there is a slot left so I took the offer.

Upon reaching destination, sms Bonnie to inform him that I have reach the place and was told the room number and immediately went up to the room. Upon reaching the room I give the door a few knocks the door open and a cute face popping from behind the door and greeted me and hold my hand and lead me into the room and let me sit down on the bed and pour me a glass of water to drink and sat beside me looking at me shyly so I tell her don't be shy and started TCSS with her. Thats where I got a closer look at her and she does look similar as the photo just a little tan side with a nice body. I also found out that she can speak a little cantonese as well which I am quite impress. After about 10 mintues she help me remove my cloths and we proceed to the small bathtub and I must say she really know how to stimulate me. Using her C cup boobs to rub my little bro wah sibei song man. After that we quickly dry ourselves up and proceed to the action.

First she catbath me from head to toe with her skillfull torque licking from the back and then turn me around and started from the top to the bottom and then to my little bro give it a much needed attention. I would say her bbbj was good man with the right suction and deep throat. She lick my lolipop for about 10 mintues before capping me and she starts to ride me like a professional cow girl hee hee. I finally finsh my first round with missionary. After finishing round 1 she help me take out the cap and clean me up before giving a very good thai massage for a good 15 mins I think as I lost track of time. I quickly start round 2 and finsh it just before time and took a quick shower paid up and left the room with her giving a long kiss as a parting gift. :D

Name: Pamela
Boobs: C cup
Face: 7.5 but will grow on you end of session 8.2
BBBJ: Heavenly
FJ: Accomodating willing to change to many positions
Service: 9
Damage: 150/2/90mins

Once again thank you Bonniesan

Bonniesan
17-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks bro for FAST FR!!! :D Really have to thank you, as the first blood FR can only come out by tmr.

Bro BIGBEAR,

FR please?:p

Hellishguy
17-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Boobs: C cup
Face: 7.5 but will grow on you end of session 8.2
BBBJ: Heavenly
FJ: Accomodating willing to change to many positions
Service: 9

Once again thank you Bonniesan

Bro Axeman,great Fr but too bad cannot up ur pts:D wah can see that you and bro hthderrick both of you are bonniesan supporter arh,kekeke!i also want to join the group....:D

big_bear
17-10-2006, 11:44 AM
FR on PAMELA

Last night was surfing Bonnie's group late in the night (about 11plus) but didn't see any updates. So logged off and went to sleep. This morning 9plus logged in again and wah lau, found a twin bomber already posted in her site liao. I quickly sms Bonnie (so sorry if i disturb your beauty sleep. keke...) and asked for a slot, but aiya... too late liao. Was forced to take up the 3rd slot late tonight.

Fast forward to my slot. Reached hotel and got rm no. from Bonniesan. After knocking on door, i was waiting eagerly in anticipation as a big face SYT peered thru the door. Entered the room, turn around and gave a top down bodyscan.

Wearing a sexy lingerie, her enormous boobies are practically bursting the seams of her bra. We sat down on the bed and exchange pleasantries. One thing i noticed she looked slightly different from the pic. I asked her about it and she said she gain an extra 2kg.. haha. So now she has a big face which make her look even cuter than the pic.

While chatting, suddenly realised i forgot to bring money!! OMG! Quickly called Bonniesan and she made some quick arrangements to pay her girl after the session and everything settled. Good customer service, Bonnie!

For the bath is quite SOP and the real action started when she made me lie on my belly while she gave me a boob massage. Wah lan.. long time never have that liao and the feeling is ecstasy. Turning over, she gave me a good catbath and teased my cock practically to bursting. Finally engulfed my manhood in her mouth and before long, she was riding on top. Very tight entry and switched over to sitting positions before finishing off in missionary.

While resting, she kept asking my bro to wake up for 2nd round. This girl is an animal! There's no satisfying her! haha! Anyway, we didn't rest long before she did a cock tease on me again, and we were going at it again for 2nd round, this time finishing her off in front of the dressing table and mirror.

After that, i was damn fucking tired! Pam proceeded to give me some massage which helps me ease my aching muscles. Later quickly got changed and went out to withdrew some money and gave Pamela.

Session
Face - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10 (a bit flabs on stomach with enhanced boobs)
Service - 7.5/10
BBBJ - 6.5/10

axeman24
17-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Bro Axeman,great Fr but too bad cannot up ur pts:D wah can see that you and bro hthderrick both of you are bonniesan supporter arh,kekeke!i also want to join the group

Sawadee Khrub, where have you disappear too long time no hear from you. Anyway its not too late to cheong. If you want to know more infor about Bonnie's girls you can check with King of First Blood HTHDerrick. :D

Hellishguy
17-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Sawadee Khrub, where have you disappear too long time no hear from you. Anyway its not too late to cheong. If you want to know more infor about Bonnie's girls you can check with King of First Blood HTHDerrick.

Bro,had been very busy lately,so this couple of day free lor... pm bonnie to let me enter the group want to try Natalie:D

Bro,no need to check with hthderrick read from his FR know liao:D

hthderrick
17-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Anyway its not too late to cheong. If you want to know more infor about Bonnie's girls you can check with King of First Blood HTHDerrick.
Wah bro,lidat sabo me meh:D that want must ask JT arh:D

alwaysready
17-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Yesterday was most fortunate for me to have some free time despite being a Monday. Was daydreaming and Bonnie came to mind. Have not patronize Bonnie’s girls for a long long long while, so sms immediately. At same time, I quickly go check website, saw Pam’s pics and confirm like what I saw.

After some furious sms exchanges, made an appointment for Pamela. Then the last msg came with “YOU GOT 1st BLOOD!”.

WAH LAN!!! Like kenna 4D sia. I never had 1st blood with any of Bonnie’s girls before bcos some other senior regulars (u know who u are) always have all the priorities…hahahahahaha.

Happy like fuck n waited for time to arrive.

What greeted me was a pleasant surpise. She looks much cuter than pics. Boobs….YES BIG!!! But she is more tan than in the pics.

As soon as I stepped in, she started fondling my dickie. This girl really very cheeky one. Smiles a lot n very happy go lucky. What a great start!

As always, skipped the bathtub session and had a quick shower. When it was her turn to shower, I had a good look at her body. Not slim, just right, but those boobs, straining out from her chest. Couldn’t resist giving them a squeeze n yes it is modified. My preference is for the “REAL things“. But it was pretty well done so I not complaining.

Jumped onto bed like small boy waiting to play with new toy. Without wasting time, she did what she supposed to do…that is, to make me happy happy.

Catbath was thorough from top to bottom n back to top again. Her tougue - power one. Asshole licking was commendable and when time came to engulf my dickie…AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………SHIOK!!!

Suction was just right but her speed was too fast for my liking. Nearly cum within seconds. Had to downshift a couple of gears for her n thereafter was pure cruise delight. Hehehehe

My turn came to play with her. Not as responsive as other girls I have tried but was ok. 1st round I control fuck session and it was good while it lasted.

Rested and had a reasonable massage from her.

Then ting ting round 2.

This time let her do what she wants. Started with a very controlled and enjoyable BBBJ, followed by cowgirl. I tell you ah, this girl good in this position. Slow n steady, up n down. Like she has been doing this forever. The feeling was intense n I surrendered my spermies very quickly.

Overall, this girl gets above average scores from me. NO REGRETS.

Thanks Bonnie and sori for late FR.

Devilly
17-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Wow so good can get first blood, i want also dun have.... When will be my turn:rolleyes:

Bonniesan
18-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the all the FR! Still expecting more bro to pen FR for her...

adapter
18-10-2006, 12:22 PM
A short one for PAM.

Boobs: 7.5 (enhanced, but still good)
Face: 7.5 (get better after some time 8)
BBBJ: 9/10 (got to give her 2 thumbs up)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very willing to change positions, moanings is there too)
Service: 9.5/10 (very service orientated, as usual from Bonniesan)

RTF : Would like to wait for ETHEL :D

Bonniesan
18-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks bro Adapter for FR. When are you going to BKK for outstation?

Bill69
18-10-2006, 06:59 PM
FR on Pamela

Generally the session was good but was abit surprised and disappointed that no frenching, or licking of her body is allowed. No 'welcome bath' in bathtub as some bros here experienced and she did not offer to shower me after i was down with 2nd round. No tit fuck also 'cos she says her boobs are not big enuff?!?

However, her massage was good, spent most of the session getting massaged by her and almost fell asleep. Of course, her boob massage was awesome...

Boobs: 8 (enhanced but still good)
Face: 8 (cute and sweet)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Good stereo, and any positions)
Service: 7.5/10 (Maybe its just me, but still good service lah)

Damage: 150/2/90mins + $10 tips (for the massage)
RTF: Unlikely, 'cos there are more out there to bonk...

Bonniesan
19-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Thansk bro for the FR... Still expecting more:rolleyes:

Bonniesan
19-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Thansk bro for the FR... Still expecting more:rolleyes:

hthderrick
19-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Thansk bro for the FR... Still expecting more

expecting more of what:D

Bonniesan
19-10-2006, 03:49 PM
More FRs, what else, bro HTH?

Elusion
19-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Boobs: 8 (enhanced but still good)
Face: 8 (cute and sweet)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Good stereo, and any positions)
Service: 7.5/10 (Maybe its just me, but still good service lah)

Agree, bro!!! She knows how to make use of her enhancement!!! Power bonk, just went for her yesterday....

Bonnie,

I lazy to write FR. But still have to thank you for arrangement and commend PAM for her good attitude and power service!!!! Cheers
:D :)

nikonturtle
19-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Seem like another nice thai babe :D

Bonniesan
20-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, bro. Very good figure, and service too. :D

Bonniesan
21-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Wish everyone a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!

ARIES, PISCES, NATALIE, PAMELA will rate as $100/90min/2 shots!!!!

P.S. Valid for this Saturday and sunday only!!!!
Book FAST, while slots last!!!:)

King_George
21-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Wah Lan!!!!! Just bonk her yesterday. Now you drop price..... Want me to RTF is it?!!!!

Session was good, prettier than photo, BBBJ and FJ was good. Cock teaser!!!!

Bonniesan, You'll get my call tml!:mad:

Bonniesan
21-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Bro King george,

Its a last minute decision with the rest of the OKTs to give promo rate. Will wait for your call tmrw. Faster ok? Slots going fast

po_san_7
21-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Bro King george,

Its a last minute decision with the rest of the OKTs to give promo rate. Will wait for your call tmrw. Faster ok? Slots going fast

ah aha ah ahhhh skyyyy ah ...wooowww u just do all us big big favour consumer we all like ah, Thak you lar they call you Head of OKT no wrong one lar . but hor becareful your head hor kevin tahnk thank u so much!!! i book yr gal!

james82
22-10-2006, 04:47 PM
FR on Pamela

Arrange with bonnie for late night slot cos just touch down sg and feeling sober and horny. Get the room no went up and saw a cute gal (look a bit diff from the pics). Went in tcss a bit her english is not bad can comunicate quite well.

She ask me to have bathtub or shower and i asked for shower. clean me up nicely and proceed to bed.

Her catbath was quite nice, start from the back she will lick every part of my back including AR, feels quite good, thought i can only get it in massage parlour. Took about 10 mins on the back and turn to front facing her, attack my nipps and begin the bbbj, WOW:eek: her bbbj was great, steady speed with loud slurping moan, almost exploded, stop her ask her to cap me and she went on top of me.

Her cowgal was powerful and deep stroking and she keep asking "u feel good". Her moaning was also loud and horny. Change to missionary and continue pumping her and while pumping her her moans get louder and louder. Finally change to doggie and unload.

She offer me massage. Her massage was good and last for 20 mins. clean up a bit and begin round 2.

Round 2 was pretty much the same except she moan louder and more playful than round 1.

Stats
Looks:6.5/10 (when i leave 7.5/10, slowly grows on me)
body:7/10 ( flabby at waist, nice c cup enahnced but still feel great)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good i might be rtf just bcos of the bbbj)
Catbath:8/10 (take care of both front and back, lick everypart of my body)
FJ: 8/10 (she is horny and playful)
GFE:5/10 ( i feel more like a ons than gf)
RTF: Maybe

ianski
22-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi Bonnie.. awaiting my yahoo grp application to get processed... TYVM..

:D

Bonniesan
23-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks bros for FR. Promo over.

Luckytime
23-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks bros for FR. Promo over.

Aiyo... so fast over ah... How abt Hari Raya promo??? :rolleyes:

King
26-10-2006, 05:29 AM
Time for my overdue FR.
As always, i prefer to be short and to the point, if you want to have the enjoy i got, you need to experience it first hand.
Everything was pretty SOP but only thing is she defers from the photo, though i person is still quite cute, just lose out on not being fair. Good service as confirmed by the rest of the bros who tried her.
Good catbath, a round of hard bbbj (perhaps too hard) and 4 - 5 positions including one she standing facing the mirror while i fuck her standing up! came in missionary and had a long nice massage. Being an old man i could hardly force out my second round so coupled with hj, oil, hj, bbbj and all.

Pamela
Looks:6/10
body:6.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good since i get to cof)
Catbath:8/10
FJ: 7/10 maybe she tired
RTF: too many others to go for