PDA

View Full Version : VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Barnacles
11-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Surprised nobody posted much about this place..

Went to visit this place for the first time last week.. Place was easy to find.. just needa find the right lift to go up..

Standard Spa, gave u tag etc.. shower and all, was abit lost so didn't know what to do.. normally a captain will bring some gals out for u..

Had a choice of only 4 gals to choose.. was there ard 5pm..

There was this sexy local chinese gal, but she didn't do the water massage and as it was my first time, decided to pick the vn gals instead.. But really hope i can find back the local gal again.. didn't ask what's her number..

Anyway here's my FR
Num: 211
Massage: rubs well, i think she can do a good massage if she wants to..
Gives a good cat bath, very good blowjob, can suck mine really well.. very patient, but not a loud moaner..

Very sensual when doing B2b on the water bed.. and not a time watcher.. even after i cum, we just laid on the bed and cuddle for awhile..

Boobs: A cup small if u like..
GFE: very good..

Damage $248 didn't tip.. cus wallet in locker..

Would advise bros to try bigger boobs for more shiok B2B effect..

Definately will go n try again..

Naka_Timo
11-05-2016, 11:44 PM
I think i posted at the link below.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=587972

gaygayboi
12-05-2016, 11:16 AM
I posted at the link below too

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=599900

Johnny168
12-05-2016, 11:37 AM
I agree with you bro. Her bbjb is damn ayoh. Deep throat all the way for me. Didn't know that her her tongue can touch the tip of her chin. She has a long tongue...

Went to visit this place for the first time last week.. Place was easy to find.. just needa find the right lift to go up..

Standard Spa, gave u tag etc.. shower and all, was abit lost so didn't know what to do.. normally a captain will bring some gals out for u..

There was this sexy local chinese gal, but she didn't do the water massage and as it was my first time, decided to pick the vn gals instead.. But really hope i can find back the local gal again.. didn't ask what's her number..

Anyway here's my FR
Gives a good cat bath, very good blowjob, can suck mine really well.. very patient, but not a loud moaner..

Very sensual when doing B2b on the water bed.. and not a time watcher.. even after i cum, we just laid on the bed and cuddle for awhile..

juz_mic
13-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Went to this spa again yesterday and left without taking any girl. Not likely to return unless they overhaul the way they work, particularly the 2 'captains' who arrange for the girl viewing.

Girls - The girls there were excellent and that is the only plus point for this joint. The problem is that you do not really get to choose. Out of the about 20 girls working and maybe 10-15 available at any one time, the captain will take the liberty to bring 4-5 out for you to choose. And they like to keep some that are 'booked', presumably to earn a tip later. The girl on offer always appear to be the less desired one. Do get recommendation and go for specific girls and not get the girls forced on you by them. Quite dumb of the management. Should just let the roam around like Amansari, which is doing so well even if it is not as strategically located.

Facilities - very average. Jacuzzi is not even working yesterday. These are the bread and butter of a spa. Disappointing.

Food - pathetic. The most pathetic spread you ever get in a spa.

I feel that this spa will not survive long given its mismanagement and also the level of investment the management is putting into the spa. Too niao. Not likely to have many returning customer.

jolove1025
14-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Hi Bros
where is the location? in a hotel ?
Please advise.

tarma69
14-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Hi Bros
where is the location? in a hotel ?
Please advise.

Plaza Sentosa... 4th floor, if I'm not wrong.

mitosblog
14-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Went to this spa again yesterday and left without taking any girl. Not likely to return unless they overhaul the way they work, particularly the 2 'captains' who arrange for the girl viewing.

Girls - The girls there were excellent and that is the only plus point for this joint. The problem is that you do not really get to choose. Out of the about 20 girls working and maybe 10-15 available at any one time, the captain will take the liberty to bring 4-5 out for you to choose. And they like to keep some that are 'booked', presumably to earn a tip later. The girl on offer always appear to be the less desired one. Do get recommendation and go for specific girls and not get the girls forced on you by them. Quite dumb of the management. Should just let the roam around like Amansari, which is doing so well even if it is not as strategically located.

Facilities - very average. Jacuzzi is not even working yesterday. These are the bread and butter of a spa. Disappointing.

Food - pathetic. The most pathetic spread you ever get in a spa.

I feel that this spa will not survive long given its mismanagement and also the level of investment the management is putting into the spa. Too niao. Not likely to have many returning customer.

Visited the former Magic Spa on Feb 2014. That time they only have local CKT as their stocks and their service was considered average. Based on your posting it does not change much even with foreign ladies as their stocks. I have the same feeling with you last time with what you have experienced currently. With pathetic food and non working jacuzzi, I don't see why you should give them a return visit. I would rather visit a MP without food and jacuzzi and pay under RM200 for one shot service which I had done many times already. Not all service are good; but then I still consider it to be cheaper and more value for money. :)

Naka_Timo
15-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Disclamier
*This review is an add-on of what i have written early inside the thread of Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, i may not think is not good. Bottleline is i hope my review can assist readers here to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: This part gave an overview of my review

I was intro by another kaki of mine to this place last week. My first experience was quite good. We are ok with this place and think that this place is simple and good enough for us, so i recommend kakis and we went over to try. There may be many of such places out there, but as time goes by, i have chance to try, i will intro the review here.

VIP Spa
http://i68.tinypic.com/2iho4m1.jpg
Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

How to go
Can drive or get a cab to shopping mall plaza sentosa (The Store), at the side of the mall have a lift directly go to level 4.

Facility
The spa area have 2 small pools which is not in use, another one hot pool and a cold pool. The feeling was shiok when u dips yourself inside the pools. It was relaxing, cosy environment with nice ambience. When in the pool, u can also kept you eye open and drool with lady walking out from the room. There is also a small area, for u to cool down, have a drink and choose your lady you want. There is also a small open gym area for you to play with the weight. In addition, there are also a steam and sauna room. Beside all theses, there is a small cafe for you to fill your stomach with simple meal. Food is not that fantastic. There is also a TV room for you to enjoy the air-con and relax inside. The place also offer free wifi, i did try but it get disconnected alot of time. There is also a part that was on renovation, heard from the crew there are bring in a bigger pool in that part. Let look forward to it.

Ladies
These places have a wide range of ladies to choose. Most of the ladies were from Vietnam, from what i know there are also some from Thailand and Macau. Most of the ladies look young and good looking. There are also some MILFY looking types. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese.

Package
RM 208 (45min without water bed) and RM248 (45min with waterbed)
Drink,makan, locker, use of facility are included inside the package
So far i only know there is 2 packages and not sure is there is some more other.

Reception/ Crew & Waiter
As mention, this place was called magic spa in the past. It has just change management recently. The crew staff is all fit looking young Malaysian Chinese. They are not pushy and will do their best to cater to the type of ladies you want. This place looks trendy with it design and the crew does not have a standard uniform. There just a wear a normal white t shirt and jeans as their dress code. Only those waiter and cleaner will have a standard set of uniform. Both the water and crew are all friendly too.

Room
All of the room are big, specious and cosy, with nice ambience. Everything look very new and high class. The flooring was nice too. The main different between water bed and non-waterbed was the shower area for waterbed service is slightly bigger. All the room lighting is cosy and also the air-con is good. Some room are attach with side and top mirror where we can see the reflection of us making love together.

Naka_Timo
15-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Part 2: This part describe details and what happen inside

Date of Visit: 14 May 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 1900hrs

Never try water bed before so ask the crew if the gal i tried before work and he told me yes, so book her for water bed service. This is how the 45min fun began.....
http://i65.tinypic.com/j8mkgw.gif

Lady details
No: 902 (all ladies was wearing a pink short dress for that day)
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: sharp, wild and sexy features
Breast: small “A” cup, nothing to squeeze
Body: long hair with slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: trimmed
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, a butterfly at one of the thigh
http://i67.tinypic.com/2i9s4ud.gif

Ice- Breaking
Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: high can chat quite a lot
KC level: medium
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, it was normal, a small single mattress on the floor. There are side and top mirror for you to fantasize the bonking process. There is a single bed attach to the shower area. We started off with normal shower together. After cleaning for me, she performed a deep throat bbbj for me then again did some cleaning and after that i lie on to the bed face down. On the shower head and did a slow and sensual massage for me at the water bed. The massage was just a fast and normal one with nothing to shout about. After that she will use take some put some Listerine to lick my back from the bottom to the top and top to the bottom, follow by hot water and cold water.
http://i66.tinypic.com/wwlvuh.gif

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it.

Get a condom and inserted it with her mouth, then she start to ride me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck in the water bed with water running down. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.
http://i65.tinypic.com/152n5nq.gif

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money and and the water bed fuck was really a great experience for me. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

CTOA3954
15-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Visited the former Magic Spa on Feb 2014. That time they only have local CKT as their stocks and their service was considered average. Based on your posting it does not change much even with foreign ladies as their stocks. I have the same feeling with you last time with what you have experienced currently. With pathetic food and non working jacuzzi, I don't see why you should give them a return visit. I would rather visit a MP without food and jacuzzi and pay under RM200 for one shot service which I had done many times already. Not all service are good; but then I still consider it to be cheaper and more value for money. :)

I remember that the previous Magic Spa had only Viets & PRCs as in-house gals. But they have a few local Malaysians as part-time FLs one of whom was the ex-GBW AngPai Winnie. :D

Had not tried the VIP Spa under the new management yet. May drop by one of these days to check them out.

Fuckboysey
15-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Thinking of going today anyone going also?

Barnacles
18-05-2016, 12:21 AM
TBH i dun really care for the food.. at 248 convert.. might be ok enough, consider the bad reviews ive been reading abt amansari..

Dun really use the facilities much also.. It's not china style spa.. basically just sit down, grab a drink play hp.. when mood come ask them for gals.. fuck and go.. dun really see a point of staying too long.. i rather have my makan downstairs..

Any other reccomendation for gals.. for location wise.. i think is good enough...

tarma69
18-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Thanks bro Naka Timo for the very detailed FR! :)

aris
20-05-2016, 09:48 PM
My travel experience is here: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14620657&postcount=43

As for the spa itself, food was ... okay, as long you don't have high expectations.

The movie room, seat okay but screen is 4:3 projector, and off color a bit...
Other facilities, hot jacuzzi, cold (more like room temp) jaccuzi, sauna and steam room. Still got parts under construction.
The 'rooms' are just next to the pools behind a locked door.

Girls. All viet except 2 Thai. The captain tell me one. Not too bad I think, I think all speak chinese. English I never try. They do not offer massage. All girls for for sex only. Not like some spas who have specialized masseurs for more serious massage.

There are 2 'groups' of girls. Only certain girls are trained for the 'water bed'. initially, when some bro mentioned water bed, I though really is those bed filled with water one. lol
Anyway, this is what its like.
http://i.imgur.com/OcTXybX.jpg?1

There is a normal bed also which may be preferable because of the mirrors. Only 1 side have mirror, plus the ceiling.
http://i.imgur.com/d0nd7M4.jpg?1

I chose gal 402, whose breast quite big. Should be C. Enhanced or not, I don't know... but I don't think so. Quite friendly also. No frenching.

Barnacles
24-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Cool.. i will RT to this place cus of this service.. it's different.. if i wanna F, might as well find those on wechat.. rather den go spa..

Naka_Timo
25-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Disclaimer
This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor
Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 22 May 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 2100hrs
Take the water bed service and this is how the 45min fun began.....
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/05/22/RkD7B.gif

Lady details
Name: Tina
Tina is not new, she have been around for some time. She use to work as a KTV hostess back in Vietnam.
No: 225
Looks: chio with long dye gold mix green hair
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Tattoo: Yes, left top back and left inner arm
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/05/22/lgKOr.gif

Ice- Breaking
Communication: chinese quite good
Chemistry level: very high, nice chatting with each other
KC level: super high
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room and want me to carry her

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Lie on the waterbed face down immediately. We started off with she splashing of water. After that, she put soap to clean me, clean my back. Then now start by licking one of my body with hot water another side with cold water. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. After that she press some white sticky liquid, use her body to breast to rub my back. Slowly, she also use her hand to rub my ball and groin area, later she wash off the white liquid, let water run and give me a slow rub on my body then give me a long and deep ass licking and play while playing with my ball, ready buay tahan.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/05/22/XgV03.gif
After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it.
Get a condom and inserted it with her mouth, then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck in the water bed with water running down. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

eddy72
25-05-2016, 05:30 PM
that like a good lobang.. is it crowded?

Naka_Timo
26-05-2016, 11:14 AM
that like a good lobang.. is it crowded?

Depend, not as crowded as amansari. Thanks for upping, have upped you back.

Ve-Tsin
31-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Went there last night for petrol and dinner, read about the VIP spa, so give it a try.

Got hot and cold pool and steam room, it was great.

package got 218 and 248.

took the 248 package, come with a normal massage and a full service bbbj and fj in a water bed.

took gal 900. nice body and breast and also very fair vietnam lady.

Barnacles
01-06-2016, 09:44 PM
hmm how's the service for 900.. might be gng in tml.. need a release...

Cloudchaser
01-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Went there last night for petrol and dinner, read about the VIP spa, so give it a try.

Got hot and cold pool and steam room, it was great.

package got 218 and 248.

took the 248 package, come with a normal massage and a full service bbbj and fj in a water bed.

took gal 900. nice body and breast and also very fair vietnam lady.

Bro get to choose out of how many girls?

Barnacles
02-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Depends on availability i guess.. when i was there.. gave me 4 gals to choose omly, after i was done.. gave another 2 customers about 10gals to choose??

Ninja_Assassin
03-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Depends on availability i guess.. when i was there.. gave me 4 gals to choose omly, after i was done.. gave another 2 customers about 10gals to choose??

You can reject the 4 gals..... then they will bring out more gals..... reject again and repeat until you have seen all the gals :D

~Devil~
03-06-2016, 08:47 PM
i doubt the okt there will bring out more ladies...he will come out excuses saying the remaining ladies is busy n bleh bleh...that what i encountered n being there on the ground before...compared to amansara spa customer service okts...pardon me if i sound like as i trying to advertise for amansara spa...but thats the fact if those who being to amansara spa n vip spa...in terms of service is kinda poles apart

Naka_Timo
05-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Disclaimer
This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Address

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 04 June 2016
Take the water bed service and this is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details
I wanted to take back G225, but was told by crew Edmund that she was shifted to another branch so too bad. Make the choice for another one.
Name: Li Li
Lili is not new, she have been around for some time. She work in HCM as a make up ladies in a beauty shop back there.
No: 209
Hometown: Ha Noi
Looks: long hair with Innocent and chio look
Breast: small should be “A” cup, with erected nipple that are nice to lick and squeeze,
Body: sexy, slim, and nice figure, acceptable high, not really that petite
Ass: nice, well shape with meat
Tattoo: none
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/05/eyqML.gif

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple chinese
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room, she was super horny too, keep rubbing touching my cock and nipple when on the way to room make me steam before when i enter the room

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Lie on the waterbed face down immediately. We started off with her soaping me and herself, giving me a clean and nice splashing of water at my back, follow by rubbing her body to body rub. Next, she catbath me from toe to ear with cold water at time blow some air at my ear robes. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. After that she press some white sticky liquid, give me a body to body and breast to body to rub my back. Slowly, she also use her hand to rub my ball and groin area, later she wash off the white liquid, let water run and give me a slow rub on my body then give me a long and deep ass licking and play while playing with my ball, ready buay tahan.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/05/XGq3.gif
After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She use some cold soapy liquid to do a body to body and breast to body rub. After that she gave me lanjiao a good hand job rubba rubba. She later wash off all the soay liquid and give me a good cat bath from head to toe and toe to head, giving my nipple a good suck and a good lick. She look really horny performing that like begging me to fuck her hard and fuck her now like that. After that she use listeine to wash her mouth and gave me some to wash mine then applying some sticky soapy liquid to my body and i spread it using my hand to apply some on her body too.

We had some hot and long frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and inserted it with her mouth, then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. I switch to bear hugging fuck and this time i thrust her deeper and deeper. After that, I switch my gear to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in that position. She was moaning and whining so loudly and innocently that i think next door can hear her.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck in the water bed. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/05/rdYpx.gif

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Ember
05-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Disclaimer

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

dam, your detailed FR plus pics gave me a hard-on. tempted to head over JB for a change :o

M0ntblanc
06-06-2016, 01:29 AM
The girls there looks wise quite good but service wise hmmm not the best I try before... Basically it's just a fck and go so in my visit there I do not even bother to waste much time changing or what ... Even though the girls will provide massage but to me that's not massage more of touching lol...

Joewen87
06-06-2016, 11:11 AM
~Devil~, was true, same feeling. i did post on great bonk and great service thread too. the okt wear smart but service wise so so ( to me ).

Naka_Timo
06-06-2016, 12:45 PM
~Devil~, was true, same feeling. i did post on great bonk and great service thread too. the okt wear smart but service wise so so ( to me ).

Like i said ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON.

I think each place have it advantage and it disadvantage.

Barnacles
07-06-2016, 09:10 PM
As mentioned earlier, if want fuck, i think there the wechat got so many options, thais, malays, etc.. but thing i like abt VIP is that it gives an offer for the nuru massage, something u can't find elsewhere, if wanna fuck n go, dun need drive all the way to Amansari, taman sentosa hotels all ard sure have lobangs..

Try the spa for something u can't get elsewhere, cus gals for fuck u can get anywhere..

~Devil~
09-06-2016, 04:08 AM
yea....but really that day i went there with a friend...seriously the captain see people face eh....we waited for the captain to bring out more girls and even asked the captain to bring more ladies in which he said the excuses that ladies are busy like we waited for 20-30mins in the spa/sauna tables...then we noticed this 1 big bald tattoed big belly guy gangster...he immediately bring out more than just 5 ladies which initially he introduced....oh well....to me i think even as commoners that go there as customers but still the service kinda one sided although the facilities charge is like 35ringgit...

robert333
09-06-2016, 07:57 PM
How much does it cost if just there to enjoy the spa facilities ?

Grounded Eagle
09-06-2016, 08:48 PM
How much does it cost if just there to enjoy the spa facilities ?

What facilities have they got ?

Barnacles
09-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Just came back from there this afternoon.. Smart looking OKT came in.. offered 4 gals to me.. if u go with 2 or more guys they normally bring out 6-8 gals..

I saw this tall looking gal.. skinny with some boobs.. but OKT told me waterbed all full had to wait 40mins.. phone died there so no mood to wait le.. saw a big boobs one, just chose her to for fuck..

No: 8
Boobs: 36D (freaking huge but like abit enhance but still soft)
Service provided: Ass licking, boob massage, breast fuck, hot n cold blowjob.. sex..
GFE: 6/10
Looks: 5/10 not a looker, just wanted a big breast to fuck..

She quite hardworking despite abit of the flu, but would have hope for more boobs playing on my body, she will keep using ur dick to play with her nipples which is damn turned on.. almost blew my load when she did dat.. watching the boobs bounce while bonking her definitely a huge turn on..

RTF: maybe but i think wanna do back the water massage..

Anyway i think they brought in quite alot of new young girls, mostly can't do waterbed massage, quite sad.. those can do.. looks quite chui..

xpeipanx
10-06-2016, 12:19 AM
The nuru massage means waterbed service is it?not like true nuru in videos is it,i try bfore in pelangi.wonder if this braanch provide more girls with steamy service

Naka_Timo
11-06-2016, 05:18 PM
The nuru massage means waterbed service is it?not like true nuru in videos is it,i try bfore in pelangi.wonder if this braanch provide more girls with steamy service

Their waterbed is massage and fucking in the waterbed. This is quite close to thai soapy massge and nuru massage. They will apply sticky thing to do body to body rub or breast to body rub. They will also apply soap to do the same thing. So this is the closer they have.

Gals you go there, slowly relax eat and slowly see will come out batch by batch some time a few only, depend. There is many wave, you can slowly see and choose the best choice you want.

xpeipanx
11-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Their waterbed is massage and fucking in the waterbed. This is quite close to thai soapy massge and nuru massage. They will apply sticky thing to do body to body rub or breast to body rub. They will also apply soap to do the same thing. So this is the closer they have.

Gals you go there, slowly relax eat and slowly see will come out batch by batch some time a few only, depend. There is many wave, you can slowly see and choose the best choice you want.

Seem A++ place,,can we choose to fuck at normal bed bro after time to fuck come?or the sensation will be different,hehs,just asking

xpeipanx
12-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Is VIP spa same with Rich and Bitch?:confused:

Naka_Timo
12-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Is VIP spa same with Rich and Bitch?:confused:

Same concepts, same boss and no spa facility.

eddy72
12-06-2016, 02:04 PM

bro, thought gal come out in one wave only?

different boss, different management?

Naka_Timo
12-06-2016, 02:08 PM
bro, thought gal come out in one wave only?

different boss, different management?

No, gal come out many wave. First time maybe 4, later more, later less again.
All depend. Stay longer to see all the wave already then make your choice.

What you mean by different boss, different managenent?

eddy72
12-06-2016, 02:14 PM
last time over there,

captain bring gals out when want to sexcise..

after change of boss, never went there yet.. went to aman spa until now..

over there at aman, can seat n see the gals all day long ma..

eddy72
12-06-2016, 02:16 PM

bro, u mean dun even have tv room to sleep?

xpeipanx
12-06-2016, 02:23 PM

I mean its the same place or different shop bro?

Naka_Timo
12-06-2016, 02:59 PM
bro, u mean dun even have tv room to sleep?

Rich and bitch dont have tv room no pool. go in, pick gal then go, but open by boss of VIP spa too.

Naka_Timo
12-06-2016, 03:00 PM
I mean its the same place or different shop bro?

different place, different shop.

eddy72
12-06-2016, 03:13 PM
bro, is this the spa at sentosa? the 1 at fourth floor..

Naka_Timo
12-06-2016, 11:21 PM
bro, is this the spa at sentosa? the 1 at fourth floor..

Yes...stated very clear in all the previous post.

eddy72
12-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes...stated very clear in all the previous post.

bro, if at the same place.. shd have tv room..

unless they also same like aman.. zzzzz

hoosdathu
13-06-2016, 02:08 AM
vip spa got tv room already.
not as many seats as bluewave, but at least the place not overcrowded with cheongsters, so still ok now.

Libra
14-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Reached there about 12+pm. Had a quick lunch at the foodcourt outside The Store. Then proceed to the lift just a few steps in front of The Store and press "4".

Guess I was too early. Saw 2 cheogsters at the cafeteria area changed, waiting for their regular girls. I proceed to change and deep inside the pool. As I was there early, one pool was still filling, the other the water was luke warm. At the mean time can see a few working girls walking pass the pool area. Must say the average girls here look slightly better than Amasari Spa's. I think most if not all are viets,

Then after a short deep, proceeded to the cafeteria for some light meal. Fried omelette, fried rice, braised chicken pieces and mixed vegetable. Nothing fantastic like New York Spa but decent.

Then the waiting game. The wifi was non-existence! Be it VIP2 or VIP8. In between, more working girls came out to collect their pre ordered lunches and drinks. The captains only swayed in at about 1+pm. So lesson learned - never go anytime before 1pm. Then waited and waited, no captains came and ask me what I want. Maybe I'm used to other MP style of being asked instead of calling for captains which is the operandi modus here - call for captains! Otherwise they would seriously mind their own business leaving you discreetly to tend to your own affairs.

I finally get to choose my girl when I break my usual habit and interupt a captain to find a girl for me. I must confess the captain attitude was nice and rather attentive to your needs or requirements.

Got a viet girl don't remember the name or number.

Looks - very fair 8.5/10
Body massage on waterbed - 8.9/10
Bbbj on waterbed - 9/10
Bbbj on bed- 9/10
FJ on bed - GF feeling 9/10
Rtf - yes

Got my girl at about 3.30pm. Managed to escape the jam
And back in Singapore by 5.30pm!

Will
Definitely go back and give Amasari spa a miss now!

Johnny168
15-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Heard that 211 and her golden tongue is back from Vn. Yay!! Will be visiting her this week.

Anyway here's my FR

telegram
20-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Had my first spa experience here. Quite an eye opener for me.
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon around 3pm+
The crowd was ok, not too many people.
Captain at the reception rattled like a machine gun on the service list. Didn't catch anything but the price, so went for 248 package. Told him it was my first time but didn't make a difference.
Went into the premises and got kinda lost, cos there was some construction going on and the changing room need to u-turn. After 1 min, senses came to and got changed, locked my stuff, grabbed a towel and drink and enjoyed the facilities.

After about 1hr+ of chain smoking and daydreaming, walked out to reception to get Captain to choose for a lady. It seems like I broke their daydreaming sequence also. So this good looking young captain, started to page the ladies for the lineup. There was some delay, but he won't initiate any conversation. So i had to be the one to ask questions. He claimed that there are only popiahs here, joint is operating since Jan this year and that's about it. So 3 ladies came out. Pretty pathetic but I wasn't choosy on this day. Picked #255. Petite size, B boobs and normal pussy.

Good gfe, eager to please, does her job well, no fk.

Body 6 (high expectations on this)
Face 6.5
Bath 8
Bbbj 8
Fj 7

Left the place around 7+, overall satisfying session.

Rtm soon, but probably try other ladies.

HaizCamden
22-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Gg there but where should I park my car and it is safe

JustTwenty
22-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Probably gonna try this today and give amansari a miss though I'm tempted to go back. But well I will do a comparison since some bros here liked the spa.

Barnacles
22-06-2016, 10:10 PM

Normally i try to squeeze road side, if no choice park plaza sentosa..

youngcuteguy
23-06-2016, 12:16 AM
How is the spa facitilites here compare to amansari and nz spa? Also the girl quality?

Naka_Timo
03-07-2016, 09:20 PM
How is the spa facitilites here compare to amansari and nz spa? Also the girl quality?

Facilities is better than Amarsari. Gals, depend what u want. Amarsari I feel is ok. Just that is too far from custom. If u just go there for short time may not be worth. Cos cab fare not cheap. Unless u drive. But if u want go overnite still ok.. Need to book gals early better.

Naka_Timo
05-07-2016, 05:43 PM

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Address

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 02 July 2016

Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....
Lady details
Name: Kimchi
Kimchi is not new, she have been around this time for quite some time and working for this place for quite time already
No: 260
Hometown: Hai Noi
Looks: SYT type, cute and chio with gold long dye hair
Pussy: hairy
Tattoo: Yes, right side at the top back area
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/07/05/c3oaw.gif

Ice- Breaking
Communication: chinese quite ok
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room and want me to carry her

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. Give me a good clean, after that performed a BBBJ for me in the shower. Dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. Blowing and whispering some air and kiss my neck and ear area. After that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls and she go in to give a a very deep ass rim. I was like so shiok. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/07/05/6lp2w.gif
After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. Get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck a pettie and tight body lady. IShe helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/05/22/LutN.gif

Verdict

Comments

Naka_Timo
05-07-2016, 06:16 PM

Take Note

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Address

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 03 July 2016
Duration of stay: 1800 till 2200hrs
Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details
Name: Forget, is a viet name
She is quite new, just started for about a month only.
No: 791
Looks: some dimples on the face and she is shy and innocent school gal type
Pussy: hairy
Tattoo: no
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/07/05/TvhtD.gif

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple chinese
Chemistry level: not too bad
KC level: not too bad
GFE feel: quite high GFE,

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. Then she apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. fter that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/07/05/E2Nog.gif
After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/07/05/V5Qw1.gif

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal like lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Barnacles
05-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Bro nako, see u r a big fan of small tits gals.. haha

I tried 288 last week when i went on a sat..

Fresh gal, no waterbed again abit sian, waterbed must wait..

Boobs small B, abit tummy
couldn't really communicate, first time here..

Blowjob and catbath so-so.. but she was naturally wet, didn't even need lubricant.. overall not too bad.. but wanna try some skinny gals or bigger boobs next time..

Naka_Timo
06-07-2016, 07:32 AM
Bro nako, see u r a big fan of small tits gals.. haha

I tried 288 last week when i went on a sat..

Fresh gal, no waterbed again abit sian, waterbed must wait..

Boobs small B, abit tummy
couldn't really communicate, first time here..

Blowjob and catbath so-so.. but she was naturally wet, didn't even need lubricant.. overall not too bad.. but wanna try some skinny gals or bigger boobs next time..

Yes. I like small size lady.. not a boobs lovers

pyscho77
06-07-2016, 11:00 AM
I prefer handy-sized... not too large... not too flat... palm-sized good grab for horniness... :):):)

Naka_Timo
06-07-2016, 06:25 PM
I prefer handy-sized... not too large... not too flat... palm-sized good grab for horniness... :):):)

555.. different people different liking.

ADT007
08-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Went there last night. Decoration is very nice. Room very spacious. Went around 10pm so no more food. Movie room not playing any. Overall facilities 8/10.

Ask the captain for small petite size girl, he brought 2 out for me to choose.

Girl : No. 238
Body : small size, fair
Bath : no foreplay, just shower
Boobs : small B with small pink nipples
Massage : 6/10 anyhow press but with strength
BBBJ : 8/10 shiok, look at you while bbbj
FJ : 8/10 nice with real loud moans

Damage : 208+12tips+20parking (in ringgit)

eddy72
09-07-2016, 04:19 PM
tks for info..

Barnacles
12-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Went there last night. Decoration is very nice. Room very spacious. Went around 10pm so no more food. Movie room not playing any. Overall facilities 8/10.

Ask the captain for small petite size girl, he brought 2 out for me to choose.

Girl : No. 238
Body : small size, fair
Bath : no foreplay, just shower
Boobs : small B with small pink nipples
Massage : 6/10 anyhow press but with strength
BBBJ : 8/10 shiok, look at you while bbbj
FJ : 8/10 nice with real loud moans

Damage : 208+12tips+20parking (in ringgit)

Where u park sia.. 20rm..

ADT007
17-07-2016, 02:52 AM
The valet downstairs. Think safer than parking at roadside. At least got someone look after car. And valet also bring me up to the SPA as I'm first time there.

penguinrider
17-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Went down on friday at around 4pm, about 10+ people in the spa at that time. Buffet food consist of omelette, fried noodle, some veggy and stir fried chicken.

Girl : Sophia, number 32? (frankly speaking i don't remember the number)
Body : bulky and strong, not petite. skin a bit tanned
Bath : water bed, everything on the water bed. Cleans you thoroughly, include your jasmine with her tongue
Boobs : D cup, very big. performed paizuri(boobjob) with blow job like a pro.
Massage : what massage?
BBBJ : 8/10, boobjob with mouth action. superb
FJ : 6/10 keep asking me faster, such a let down.
GFE: 3/10, lousy

Damage : 248 + 10(captain say she's a waterbed angpai therefore need extra 10)
Remarks: She's a mixed blood from Macau. Time watcher, keep asking me faster. but if you are big fan of awesome bbbj and boobjob, she's the one you are looking for

Aladeen
18-07-2016, 07:46 PM
my first time in VIP few days ago.
Lady: Ahn from HCM (not sure i spell correctly or not) number 765.
body: slim with little tummy
boobs: B
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
gfe:9/10

already read some fr here so immediately tell captain want waterbed service. he bring out 6 gals, choose 1 proceed.

inside, she ask me wait, 3 min later came in bring a lot of stuff. we undress. face down on the plastic bed, she massage, bm, catbath. she can do this sucking motion on ur back. then she us her butt and ride me from ass till back while moaning softly.

proceed to face up, more bm, more licking, more bbbj. when she ride my cock, i very afraid it slips in accidentally, keep twisting my butt sideway, hopefully u all understand. after a long while (it felt long bros), finally she capped me, before insert, i gotta make sure it capped properly... lol.. paranoid sia..

ride me a while i cummed, then more kissing on cheek and we clean up. dry up, dress up. she asked me to help her zip her dress, i unzip it and laugh cheekily.

total damage: 248.
food is average, captain is nice.

Barnacles
18-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Glad u guys are enjoying this place.. wow 32 big boobs might wanna try..

Haven't drop by in awhile.. been busy..

Barnacles
25-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Just went over the weekend.. saw 2 new captains.. very disappointed with their service.. made to wait 1.5hrs just for waterbed, if i know i would have just gone for regular sex..

Tried 234
Looks 7/10 quite cute
Body 6/10 cute boobs..
Service: 6/10 blowjob was soso, she likes to play with feet.. using her errected nipples to slide along soles. quite interesting and nice feeling, AR was so-so B2b was ok.. was in a rush so fucked her doggie in a few mins done and left..

Saw this angpai 738 thai gal.. quite hot.. tall tanned.. may try her next time..

Naka_Timo
26-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Just went over the weekend.. saw 2 new captains.. very disappointed with their service.. made to wait 1.5hrs just for waterbed, if i know i would have just gone for regular sex..

Tried 234
Looks 7/10 quite cute
Body 6/10 cute boobs..
Service: 6/10 blowjob was soso, she likes to play with feet.. using her errected nipples to slide along soles. quite interesting and nice feeling, AR was so-so B2b was ok.. was in a rush so fucked her doggie in a few mins done and left..

Saw this angpai 738 thai gal.. quite hot.. tall tanned.. may try her next time..

I think is normal to wait that time, i usually stay 3 to 4 hours there.
The new captains, is it one botak ad quite plump one and one is very thin one?

KohOnly21
26-07-2016, 09:50 AM

Do they have movie room for resting there?

Naka_Timo
26-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Do they have movie room for resting there?

Yes.. TV room for relax..

Nekos
26-07-2016, 10:36 PM
my first time in VIP few days ago.
Lady: Ahn from HCM (not sure i spell correctly or not) number 765.
body: slim with little tummy
boobs: B
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
gfe:9/10

already read some fr here so immediately tell captain want waterbed service. he bring out 6 gals, choose 1 proceed.

inside, she ask me wait, 3 min later came in bring a lot of stuff. we undress. face down on the plastic bed, she massage, bm, catbath. she can do this sucking motion on ur back. then she us her butt and ride me from ass till back while moaning softly.

proceed to face up, more bm, more licking, more bbbj. when she ride my cock, i very afraid it slips in accidentally, keep twisting my butt sideway, hopefully u all understand. after a long while (it felt long bros), finally she capped me, before insert, i gotta make sure it capped properly... lol.. paranoid sia..

ride me a while i cummed, then more kissing on cheek and we clean up. dry up, dress up. she asked me to help her zip her dress, i unzip it and laugh cheekily.

total damage: 248.
food is average, captain is nice.

bro i called vip up and ask for 765 they said dont have only have 785 wor

Barnacles
26-07-2016, 11:41 PM

I only saw the fat and the skinny one, the well dressed guy not working anymore.. at least he can tell me waiting time how long and kept to his word.. the fatty tell me after 45mins say wait 10mins more.. end up waiting another 30more mins..

Think i will only do waterbed on weekdays ba.. weekend just try ang pai..

grandbosses
26-07-2016, 11:57 PM

How does one enjoy doggy with skinny girls? I feel they're too bony and kinda hurts my head a little :D

Naka_Timo
27-07-2016, 09:57 AM
How does one enjoy doggy with skinny girls? I feel they're too bony and kinda hurts my head a little :D

Well!!! ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON :)

Naka_Timo
27-07-2016, 09:58 AM
I only saw the fat and the skinny one, the well dressed guy not working anymore.. at least he can tell me waiting time how long and kept to his word.. the fatty tell me after 45mins say wait 10mins more.. end up waiting another 30more mins..

Think i will only do waterbed on weekdays ba.. weekend just try ang pai..

Yes, heard they are posted there, the well dress one was promoted and send to another branch.

Barnacles
28-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Anyway bro Nako, mybe u might like this one.. just went last night.. didn't have to wit long..

saw one fucking sexy girl.. but boobs looke fake.. 507 or 517 i think..

Asked for 32.. but captain so no such num.. and the 2 remaning big boobs one quite CMI.. but saw another gal in white.. at first look big.. but sadly push up..

Num 501
TBH one of the best gals there i've tried so far, in terms of BJ still lose to 211 but her skills, looks and enthu.. really really enjoy my session.. I can gurantee it was RM248 well spent...

Face: 7/10 she's got abit of a more atas tan skin face.
Body: 6/10 slim, but her small B cup boobs surprising saggy but she got 1 inverted nipple, nice to suck it out.. short..
BJ: 7/10 her bj on waterbed better den on bed dry..
GFE: 9/10
Service: 9/10 for waterbed, she's so hardworking and enthu. she loves to blow, uses her tongue alot instead of using that thingy the gals use (u will know when u do) loves to blow, always blowing u, licking neck, ears.. hands will auto roam u..
When she blows u, she will keep looking at u with the seductive eyes and its fucking hot esp when she bundles her hair up.. why i didn't give full 10 is becus mybe she didn't lick the ass much, not many do..
On the bed, she will still blow u, she loves to blow.. and best part she's so skilled, while she catbth u, she can do it while putting on condom for u..
Sex was good as she was naturally wet, no lub.. and definitely not a time watcher.. spent the whole 1hr including wash up.. dosen't french.. but can tell she's like a little horny vixen..

Pros: loves to catbath with her tongue, loves to blow, naturlly wet..very hardworking and aims to please..
Cons: Boobs abit bigger or firmer would be nice, nipples not so sensitive so b2b feel not so shiok.. dosen't AR

I definitely would RTF if there aren't better boobs there.. she speaks basic chinese,, but for the service.. i would say really well spent..

Aladeen
28-07-2016, 02:42 PM
bro i called vip up and ask for 765 they said dont have only have 785 wor

my bad bro, 785 is the correct one. old man difficult to remember number liao.

wohaha96
28-07-2016, 03:27 PM
this spa have normal massage service?

franciteo
28-07-2016, 04:12 PM
They don't provide traditional massage at this spa, but i think the boss have a traditional thai massage outlet that is just open, at ground floor...having promo of foot massage 1hr @$20.
You probably will not miss the banner when u go inside plaza sentosa.

Naka_Timo
28-07-2016, 04:46 PM
this spa have normal massage service?

No normal massage, if you want normal you can do to the one at level 1 call Kaki Kaki, almost the same concept and open by their same boss but dont is a totally clean one.

Naka_Timo
28-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Anyway bro Nako, mybe u might like this one.. just went last night.. didn't have to wit long..

I definitely would RTF if there aren't better boobs there.. she speaks basic chinese,, but for the service.. i would say really well spent..

Thanks for the intro, i still have a few target havent try. Not sure still there a not, have not been there for quite some time liao. Will be there soon.

Barnacles
29-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the intro, i still have a few target havent try. Not sure still there a not, have not been there for quite some time liao. Will be there soon.

Np bro, regulars there, ho liao must intro.. too bad they dun carry hot and sexy bigger boobs gal..

Naka_Timo
30-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Np bro, regulars there, ho liao must intro.. too bad they dun carry hot and sexy bigger boobs gal..

No problem, sharing is caring. Some too far, so never try.

iamalwayshorny
31-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Any bros wants to go in this weekday? Let's go in together?

Barnacles
13-08-2016, 07:58 PM
No new intro ah

Naka_Timo
14-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note

VIP Spa

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 13 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1330 till 1900hrs

Lady Choosen
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/14/WnJAs.png
No: 238
Her name is lynn, ling or lin (I cannot hear her pronounce but agar agar is that)
She was only 19 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and is consider one of the “ang pai” over there. She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

Naka_Timo
14-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Part 2: Action

Take the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/14/FIyK.gif

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/14/ZiGE8.gif

It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/14/yKJv.gif

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/14/8BM3J.gif

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

[/FONT][/B]

KohOnly21
27-08-2016, 06:46 PM

saw one fucking sexy girl.. but boobs looke fake.. 507 or 517 i think..

Asked for 32.. but captain so no such num.. and the 2 remaning big boobs one quite CMI.. but saw another gal in white.. at first look big.. but sadly push up..

Num 501
TBH one of the best gals there i've tried so far, in terms of BJ still lose to 211 but her skills, looks and enthu.. really really enjoy my session.. I can gurantee it was RM248 well spent...

Face: 7/10 she's got abit of a more atas tan skin face.
Body: 6/10 slim, but her small B cup boobs surprising saggy but she got 1 inverted nipple, nice to suck it out.. short..
BJ: 7/10 her bj on waterbed better den on bed dry..
GFE: 9/10
Service: 9/10 for waterbed, she's so hardworking and enthu. she loves to blow, uses her tongue alot instead of using that thingy the gals use (u will know when u do) loves to blow, always blowing u, licking neck, ears.. hands will auto roam u..
When she blows u, she will keep looking at u with the seductive eyes and its fucking hot esp when she bundles her hair up.. why i didn't give full 10 is becus mybe she didn't lick the ass much, not many do..
On the bed, she will still blow u, she loves to blow.. and best part she's so skilled, while she catbth u, she can do it while putting on condom for u..
Sex was good as she was naturally wet, no lub.. and definitely not a time watcher.. spent the whole 1hr including wash up.. dosen't french.. but can tell she's like a little horny vixen..

Pros: loves to catbath with her tongue, loves to blow, naturlly wet..very hardworking and aims to please..
Cons: Boobs abit bigger or firmer would be nice, nipples not so sensitive so b2b feel not so shiok.. dosen't AR

Just tried 501 with waterbed . Really 100% true as what this bro said. Look I would give 7.5 instead of 7. Too bad she doesn't french and do AR, 100% agree her bj on waterbed is way better than on bed. GFE at first was 6 and moved up to 8.5 at the end. Requested for 69 and cim but was rejected by her politely.

Probably will return for a try again if happen to see her next trip. Hope it will be better.

Naka_Timo
28-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Just tried 501 with waterbed . Really 100% true as what this bro said. Look I would give 7.5 instead of 7. Too bad she doesn't french and do AR, 100% agree her bj on waterbed is way better than on bed. GFE at first was 6 and moved up to 8.5 at the end. Requested for 69 and cim but was rejected by her politely.

Probably will return for a try again if happen to see her next trip. Hope it will be better.

Glad you enjoy. Alone are you?

KohOnly21
28-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Glad you enjoy. Alone are you?

With a friend who took another with normal package dye to shortage of water bed and average service. Hence, no FR on his girl.

It's been way too long since I had a genuine hot and cold bbbj. Sibei hot water and cold water with ice cube until the ice cube fully melted :eek:

Barnacles
01-09-2016, 07:23 PM
With a friend who took another with normal package dye to shortage of water bed and average service. Hence, no FR on his girl.

It's been way too long since I had a genuine hot and cold bbbj. Sibei hot water and cold water with ice cube until the ice cube fully melted :eek:

Bro power right, super love to blow.. haha..

Barnacles
01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Had a session a few days back... needed a good release..

Num 798 i think.. cannot rem..
Service not bad 7/10 very playful..
Body 7/10 nice small b cup, perky butt

BJ 5/10 not really good at blowing
FJ: 6/10 first time cannot cum..

She's not bad, naturally wet.. service wise i had better but she's ok.. very playful.. but skills not as good as others..

Smilodonman
08-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Have been here several times, will post FR for some of my more memorable experiences.

Name: 222 (formerly 702)
Face: Pretty, SYT
Boobs: Small, A cups
Body: Slim, with small tummy, she used to be FAT when she was young.
Service: No good

Name: 392
Face: Pretty
Boobs: Small, A cups, pink nipples
Body: Good figure and beautiful skin
Service: Very mechanical, SOP, no GFE

Name: 402
Face: Decent
Boobs: Enough to grab
Body: Slim, slightly darker complexion
Service: Rushed job

Name: 509
Face: Wow, will RTF just for her face
Boobs: Small, but nice
Body: Slightly chubby type
Service: Normal, nothing exceptional

violaviolin
11-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Bro, are they still using the old girls from Magic Spa.. ? I hope they changed cos my exp with them after they reopen last year wasnt really good....All old ladies...

Barnacles
12-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Alot of young gals, some old..

eddy72
14-09-2016, 04:43 AM
1st time go there after the takeover..

wow, really a lot of gals.. more than 20..

what i like abt this spa is the steam rm.. really cosy to stay inside..

Hurhurrahrah
19-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Went down to VIP this past weekend. Reached at 4pm ish.

Used facilities for about 30 mins then sit down a while before captain calls the girls out to parade.
He tried to recommend Thai becoz they speak English, but I was dead set on Viet. :D

Choose no 900, but had to wait another 15 mins coz waterbed all full.

Decent face
Service 8/10, good attitude very playful
Body 7/10, small in stature, A+ cups :p

BJ,FJ 8/10 knows her way around the pole
She likes to lick all over, teasing during the waterbed session and oh, she speaks french :D

Naka_Timo
30-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note

VIP Spa

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 26 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1900hrs till 2100hrs

Lady Choosen
No: 235
I am not sure of her name, because is a Vietnam name, not easy to pronounce
She was only 23 year old. Her hometown was in Ho Chi Min and she was in this job for quite some time over In JB. She work as in a bridal make up back in Vietnam. She has the cute and innocent, not really the chio type. She has long hair and she does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, not consider petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size, but a bit saggy. She has hairy pussy with nice ass. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

Naka_Timo
30-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Part 2: Action

Take the normal service and this this how the fun began.....
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/09/30/bZLxe.gif
What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to shower, soap and wash me like a big baby. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. During the shower, gave me a fast and aggressive BBBJ. Really buay tahan. After shower, dry me and we procced to the bed. She also gave a short normal massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After that, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/09/30/CQhP.gif
After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B rub at the front. She did a good rub for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After that, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. We did some hot frenching and then repeat the process for the cold sticky liquid and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/09/30/lYoDj.gif
I mouth fucked her again this time in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard. I push her deep deep into my dick and then i choke her and explore all my load into her mouth. After that she let go of my dick, i saw my cum inside her whole mouth some spill out to the bed also and i think she spit out some and swallow some. She procceded to wash her mouth and wash for me together. It was a great CIM i have.
Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a noral innocent looking lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/09/30/0QgU.gif
Comments

mushroom77
07-10-2016, 10:58 AM
The wechat "vipspa88888" is not available anymore ?

Mas Joki
07-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Went yesterday at about 2pm. Very crowed.

After changing and take a small snacks, captain came and asked whether I am ready for the action. Without asking which package I wanted. The captain just called about 8 gals to parade. I chose a gal and proceed to the room. Actually intended to take the waterbed RM159 but just follows this sexy and beautiful gal and see what RM218 can get. Once inside the room, the action is fantastic (I do not need to elaborate as all bros here know very well). The massage is good and sextifying.....

After the sexasion, I go for sauna and used the hot jacuzzi pool. In the pool, I observed that the gals in parade is always the same for selection, I guess about 10 gals in total. The choice is very limited. I don't know, maybe I am wrong. I hope there is more gals or new gals in my next visit.

Overall rating :

No. 502 or 503 (I did not hear clearly when captain call out her no.)
Face : 8/10
Boobs : small C (Not sure cup size, more than my handful)
Body : Very fair and shapely
BJ : Suction is good. Blow many times.
FJ : 7/10 (Maybe its my stamina that is not good enough)
Pussy : Little hair and look clean. Intended to lick her but not allow.

Place : 7/10 OK but not good enough. One side still under renovation. The changing room near the toilet is very warm. When changing after I bath, my whole body still sweat. I need to rush out to the dining room to rest in air-condition before I can go. This part is no good as far as I am concern. My kaki also feel the same.
Food : 5/10 Average. Fried rice(A bit salty), 1 chicken meat with black sauce, 2 vegetables, white rice and green bean soup.
Captain : 8/10 Very friendly. Asking how is the gal service and have she meet my expectation. Good customer service. This part is good.
RTF : Yes

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

ahboyztoman
12-10-2016, 08:59 AM
Sounds like a happening place :)

sporeds2001
16-10-2016, 11:35 PM
May I know what time they open ? Thanks

Ricky_Torres
24-10-2016, 02:55 PM
anyone knows the latest wechat for vipspa???

Naka_Timo
24-10-2016, 05:44 PM

If drop by later, will check.

Naka_Timo
25-10-2016, 10:01 AM
I was there yesterday. Talk to the captain, he told me their wechat alway being deleted. They are looking into it. Once I able to get their wechat, I will update here.

Heard from him also that the 3rd level room is almost done. There will be more water bedroom in future and more ladies Thai and Viet are arriving too.

Let stay tune!!!

However, I got the new wechat of another place. Will update in that thread.

jojotan
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Hello Bro,

I was there yesterday with my friends. VIP SPA is indeed a typical SPA which we used to go in Singapore.

Quite similar to Bluewave SPA but this place is indeed flooded with ALOT ALOT of Vietnam Ladies and a handful of Thais.

Opened at 12 noon daily and we are there at 1205pm. When we first arrived, many of the ladies are just awake, brushing their teeth and taking their shower. Hence, my friends and i went for the Hot Pool, Sauna and Steam Bath. The three are okay except the Hot Pool because the water was NOT HOT as all (not shiok).

After an hour or so, we are ready for real action. The captain will bring out around 10 ladies at a time for people to choose from. My advice is no hurry to choose. There are more at the back. Another advice is, if possible, choose at the Makan place where the lighting are better (Can see properly).

As for me, i chose No. 277, a 24-years-old Vietnamese Lady under a low-lit area. From distance, she looks nice and has big headlights. However, when everything is off, i was very disappointed despite of her relative good service. Her headlights are as good as me.

The above is just my FR and suggestions. You shall make the final call.

Mastodonman
04-11-2016, 04:46 PM

wechat: spavip123

Naka_Timo
04-11-2016, 08:18 PM

Thanks for the wechat, hopefully it don't get cut off again.

Anyway, heard from their group chat that new batch of viet and thai ladies have arrived.

Mastodonman
04-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the wechat, hopefully it don't get cut off again.

Anyway, heard from their group chat that new batch of viet and thai ladies have arrived.

Thanks for the heads-up

jackbl
05-11-2016, 03:19 PM

Cannot again. :(

eddy72
05-11-2016, 05:56 PM

just go to spa n find lor..

just curious, y so many bros like to wechat here n there?

to see whether the gal r around or want to chat about

something " personal " ?

Naka_Timo
06-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Already mention that wechat could be close anytime. Better go down and see for yourself the stock availabe there.

sbftiankon
09-11-2016, 10:10 AM

try today can work !
Tks bro

tickhel
27-11-2016, 03:38 AM
2nd time visit this spa.
Facility
The spa area have 2 small pools which is not in use, another one hot pool and a cold pool. (1st time only hot pool working) There is also a small open gym area for you to play with the weight. there are also a steam and sauna room.but not hot for this trip. most likely most of the bro main reason is not about these. :P.
Food.
normal SPA food . nothing to talk about.

Lady.
when Captain arrange girl to line up, got a girl keep smile at me. when i want to bonk her, but too bad .... the next table bro faster than me. and i know she is 501. will bonk her for my next visit.
due unable to wait 501 to finish her job. so i choose 504 .

body: slim and petite
boobs: A+??
massage: 6/10, she try hard
bbbj: 6/10 . can be improve.
fingering: start fingering a while , then get wet.
french: start try to skip away from me. but after fingering , french a lot.
fj: 7/10, try a few position.
gfe:7/10

CoutinHo
27-11-2016, 04:06 PM
I was told they seldom operate the facilities here as there is water rationing and customers also dun really make use of the facilities. Has anyone else noticed the quality of the girls lately? It seems to me that the quality of the last couple of batches of girls has dropped compared to the earlier batches.

eddy72
27-11-2016, 05:51 PM
I was told they seldom operate the facilities here as there is water rationing and customers also dun really make use of the facilities. Has anyone else noticed the quality of the girls lately? It seems to me that the quality of the last couple of batches of girls has dropped compared to the earlier batches.

last week try the steam room, look nice but no power..

dunno how long i lie down there, but not much effect leh..

tickhel
28-11-2016, 02:37 AM
last week try the steam room, look nice but no power..

dunno how long i lie down there, but not much effect leh..

we should make more sound , let they correct it.

eddy72
28-11-2016, 04:59 PM
we should make more sound , let they correct it.

no use de.. not many use the steam room in the 1st place..

even if many use it, highly doubt they will change also..

aman spa tear the tv room for bonking, the place still crowded..

so, i just go to which ever spa that i more comfortable with lor..

Marlborolights
29-11-2016, 10:43 PM
No. 255
Name: Tina
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 - Small size body with back tattoo
Boobs: A?? Very small
Foreplay: Average
Frenching: Didn't try
BBBJ: 8/10 -
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Nope

Went 2 weeks ago to try out this joint for the first time, parking was easy. Spa overall ok lah.. Love the TV room.. Food wise okok lor.

255 very SOP, hardworking but to me not a looker lah. I opt for the water bed package and first time bonk inside the bathroom. Not bad.

Overall will go back again for another girl

tickhel
03-12-2016, 01:54 AM
3rd visit yesterday around 11pm.
Step in, just only saw 2-3customer , very quiet. but after1130pm, a lot bro coming in. think is super time.

same as last experience, steam room not hot , sauna room also not on. ask Ah Neh to switch, have a good sauna in a cold weather.

after sauna, ask OKT about 501 working, yes ,she is free that time, fast hand fast leg book her since miss her last visit. with waterbed .

body: slim and petite
boobs: B-, got semi inverted nipple, nice to suck it.
massage, Nuru : 7.5/10, not bad, her mouth skill quiet good when she auto roam the whole body.
bbbj: 7.5/10 . good, as bro Barnacles say, she love to blow. and small bite on my little head, bait pain but shoik.
fingering: when fingering her , she still give me BJ , like eating lollipop.and getting wet.
fj: 8/10, since she getting wet , and enjoy my fingering, also eating my lollipop, can not tahan more, start turn the position, and she able to cap on in very experience way .start in missionary , have a hard pump, would like to change position, carry her up , and she shake like non tomorrow, is a good shaker. and i had to surrender under her good shaking.
gfe:8/10 :very good, maybe she think i am her RFT customer since i ask from OKT, and not choose when they show on. keke.....

RTF , for sure . will keep fighting with her. :P

Cyberspace Nerd
09-12-2016, 12:41 AM
The room here is kinda crap. one bed and shower enclosed by glass wall. looks so , how should i say....clinical ? I dunno, maybe i am so used to geylang cat50 girls room, look so homely.

Maybe i was given a crappy room. when i was at bluewave, same thing also....captain gave me a room that is crap when i saw some other rooms with mirrors. :rolleyes:

CTOA3954
14-12-2016, 02:21 AM
The room here is kinda crap. one bed and shower enclosed by glass wall. looks so , how should i say....clinical ? I dunno, maybe i am so used to geylang cat50 girls room, look so homely.:

Ask for the waterbed rooms. So much difference from the normal rooms.

zeru0104
14-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Is this spa open on christmas and new year.?

Citizens
14-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Is this spa open on christmas and new year.?

Its open everyday except during the week of CNY. The trick to having a good time in this spa is to catch the timing of when to go. Sometimes it can be so crowded that you have to wait 2-3 hrs for your turn as all the rooms are occupied. As they also have other outlets, sometimes the girls are sent out to help out at those outlets so you may end up with customers more than girls available situation. Usually I see a lot of Milfs and CMI girls working on busy days as they would normally be rejected when less customers can get choosy.

Peak hours to note :
Mon-Thurs from 2.30-5.00pm
Sat from 2.00-8.00pm
Fri-Sat from 11.30pm till close.

Dun ask me why Friday & Sunday no one like to go.... often not many customers on these days.

The best time to go is after 7pm until about 11pm as this is a lull period and the girls are relaxed and not pressured by waiting customers. It translates into better services from them and over the timing also captain will not kpkb.
Once I even was in the room for 1.5 hrs and nobody said anything (the girl fell asleep for about 30mins after we have finished and cuddling each other :p)

zeru0104
14-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Thanks for sharing the info

Its open everyday except during the week of CNY. The trick to having a good time in this spa is to catch the timing of when to go. Sometimes it can be so crowded that you have to wait 2-3 hrs for your turn as all the rooms are occupied. As they also have other outlets, sometimes the girls are sent out to help out at those outlets so you may end up with customers more than girls available situation. Usually I see a lot of Milfs and CMI girls working on busy days as they would normally be rejected when less customers can get choosy.

Peak hours to note :
Mon-Thurs from 2.30-5.00pm
Sat from 2.00-8.00pm
Fri-Sat from 11.30pm till close.

Dun ask me why Friday & Sunday no one like to go.... often not many customers on these days.

The best time to go is after 7pm until about 11pm as this is a lull period and the girls are relaxed and not pressured by waiting customers. It translates into better services from them and over the timing also captain will not kpkb.
Once I even was in the room for 1.5 hrs and nobody said anything (the girl fell asleep for about 30mins after we have finished and cuddling each other :p)

Cyberspace Nerd
15-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Ask for the waterbed rooms. So much difference from the normal rooms.

I saw the waterbed rooms but the girl bring me to the crappy room. i ask her about the waterbed room she said no more. :rolleyes:

Pandoram
15-12-2016, 03:36 PM
new year day got oepn?

CTOA3954
16-12-2016, 01:32 AM
I saw the waterbed rooms but the girl bring me to the crappy room. i ask her about the waterbed room she said no more. :rolleyes:

I should make some clarification here. Whether you get the waterbed room or normal room depends on which package you take.

RM258 package is done in waterbed room. (Full Dragon service)
RM218 package is done in normal room. (BBBJ / FJ)
RM58 package is done in tv room. (Foot massage)

When I say ask for waterbed room I meant take the RM258 package. :D

Actually the foot massage is RM48 but because they call the therapist from outside so have to give extra RM10 as transport fee.

CTOA3954
16-12-2016, 01:35 AM
new year day got oepn?

Dun be lazy. Another bro already posted the information.

11prince
17-12-2016, 01:26 PM
FR 16dec

Went VIP Spa with my regular Kaki yesterday.

The jam is horrible. Took AC7 at Sembawang at 11.15am but reach The Store at 2.15pm.
30min error because of my fault want to save money took the wrong Bus S1 from CIQ to KSL! Then we walked from KSL to Taman Sentosa.

We went VIP Spa after we finished our late lunch Ba Kut Teh and Mayou Chicken and drinks cost rm 53.

Inside the VIP Spa we asked the Reception what is the Chargers. He said rm 218 Full Package cw 45 min Special and rm 68 use the Facilities only. 2nd Shot rm 218 too.

We took the Tag Keys and proceed to Changing Room. Lock our Personal Belonging and went to the Pool.

The Hot Pool is hot enough. The Cold Pool is not too cold. After awhile we went to wash up and proceed to the Canteen. As usual the Server asked what we wanted to drink. The Orange CMI color water like SAF. Next I ordered the Coke. I am surprised no Ice Milo and I took Ice Coffee which can do. The food look decent although I did not try it.

I like their Movie Room because have Inclined Sofa and can smoke inside lol. But non smoker will not like it.

After awhile we went out to Canteen again. The Captain asked all the guys to gather beside the Pools to view the Gals.

That day quite many guys at least 20 Bro. At least 12 Gals too.

The gal I wanted was booked by other Bro so I waited next round. So far I saw 3 times Gals parade only.

I chose No.785 Hang 25yo 1.6m est. 50kg from HCMC. Golden Hair and has a Mole on the right chin. Saggy boobs. She came 3 mths. Before that worked as Manicure in HCMC. Quite chatty. SOP except perform Cold & Hot BJ. Help to bath. Lied on Bed. Piano Massage. Tried to use her boobs to rubba but boobs not big enough lol. Licked then BJ. Allow Frenching and Digging. Cowgirl follow by Missionary end with Doggy. Uncapped then hugged together to rest awhile. After that help to bath again and left the room.

Waited at Canteen for my Kaki. He chose Ang Pai No.501. Feedback SOP.

We decided to return Singapore since 7.15pm. Changed and paid and left. Took a Cab outside The Store to CIQ for rm 7.

Return to Singapore is smooth sailing. We reach Sembawang at 8.15pm.

EvolveMMA
19-12-2016, 01:21 AM

Today was damn crowded. Last night a drinking buddy longed to have a massage and we arranged to go into JB today. He picked me up at Woodlands Civic Centre @ 11am and we finally cleared the Malaysia custom @ 13.50pm. Reached Sentosa and arrived to VIP Spa @ 2.20pm and were surprised to be told by the counter guy No More Lockers. He told us to wait at the canteen until someone leaves and we get that guy's locker. We walk into the canteen.... Wow.. every table and seat is occupied. Ditto at the pool viewing area. Thought maybe the movie room might have vacancy for both of us but same all the seats are occupied. This Spa open at 2pm and already have more than 70+ customers. Had a chat with our regular captain and he apologised for the unexpected crowd today. He also did not standby enough gals to work today as they had given a few gals time off today. We are looking at a wait of at least 3-4 hrs for our turn with the gals and decided to change location to another spa.

Next stop went to HV Spa. At first look it seems not much people at this spa. As the captain was ushering us to the changing room, we asked him about the gals working today. His reply dashed our hopes and we made a u-turn out of that place. We were told the gals all have bookings and we have to wait at least 2 hrs for the next slot.

We decided to try GBW next despite the bad reviews thinking that nobody goes there anymore. When we arrived, we had another surprise. GBW was as crowded as the other Spas. The canteen was fully occupied and some customers even came out to the lobby to seat at the lobby sofas. Overheard some conversations between the customers and the captains and came to know also had to wait for gals availability at this spa. We decided to abort GBW and went off. While in the car we contemplated going to Amansari & ZON but decided against it as today seems unusually crowded and guessed the situation would be similar at the other spas. So we decided to return to VIP again... this time reaching there @ 5.15pm

EvolveMMA
19-12-2016, 01:44 AM
This time the counter guy told us many customers had already left and he gave us 2 lockers. As we were entering the changing room, there was a gal parade at the pool viewing area so we stop to have a look at the gals too. 12 gals were on parade, mostly Viets and 1 Thai. There were about 20 guys at the viewing area but only 8 gals were picked leaving 4 disappointed gals. I guess the other guys were waiting for the gals from another parade. We change up, had a dip in the pools and spent some time inside the sauna before having a bite at the canteen. All this while we were able to view another 2 parades of gals, mostly Viets.

While eating in the canteen, we decided to let the captain arrange our gals instead of picking them at the parade since it was already 7pm.
My buddy was given an 18yr old viet name Linh while mine was her 23yr old sister name Ah Tu. We both took the Nuru full service packages and came out with all our day's disappointments washed away. The journey back to Singapore was smooth sailing and took only 30 mins.

It seems like Singaporeans are blowing their Annual bonuses in JB Spas as it is very rare to come across most of the Spas to be full house at the same time.

eddy72
19-12-2016, 02:13 AM
up u for yr fr..

maybe too many singaporeans feel sg is getting way too ex..

that y many ppl go to jb spas..

thought of going this wed or thursday afternoon for a relaxing time..

maybe got to go further into jb.. zzzzzz

layang
21-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi any kakis wanna go tomorrow 22 Dec? Been there once thought not bad, pls pm me to gather .will be going around 12+pm

JackieTan
22-12-2016, 03:40 PM

Next time informed the captain before hand if you want waterbed. If no say will be normal bed..

crazy619
23-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Hi bros first time writing FR after many years of being a lurker.
Went down to VIP SPA the other day in the afternoon around 4pm after wasting some time to search for the exact location.
Spa itself is normal, all facilities are working as they should be.
However what we are all interested in isn't the spa right? So lets move on!
So after we were done with spa portion we were seated at the common area waiting for things to happen
So after a while of waiting, the captain brought out around 15girls and they all stood in a row in front of all of us by the wall. As there was quite a fair number of bros there and I was kind of indecisive, almost all girls got taken leaving only 2. So I told the captain I would wait for next batch. So fast forward another 40mins, captain brought out another 15 girls. This time fast hand fast leg I chose the tallest girl. They had no number plates or anything like that by the way. She had this look that sorta resembled 温岚.
So captain called the girl and she brought me into the room. Room has a big shower area, a big empty area with one sexy-looking sofa which i didn't use, and finally the bed.
So once doors were closed everything is standard la. No need to explain further. However I would like to highlight that throughout the session I felt like I was being raped. Like holy shit this girl was so hiong it made me feel like a little boy despite her being younger than me! Her AR was the most aggressive I've ever experienced. And the GFE was also the most hiong I ever got. I have been secretly and quietly chionging for years but this is the first time I feel I need to write an FR. I'm not sure if its just this girl that is so hiong or all of them there are trained that way as it was my first time at VIP SPA. However I asked a bro that went with me and he also said he felt like he was being raped haha. So...
Anyway I will definitely RTM/F when I have time and excuse to go JB without my OC.
Thanks for reading and my apologies if my FR seem amateur.

CTOA3954
25-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Next time informed the captain before hand if you want waterbed. If no say will be normal bed..

I confirmed and double confirmed with VIP Spa.
Waterbed rooms is only given to those who take the rm258 package.
Those taking the rm218 package can only use the normal bed.

Fyi, there will be 30 more rooms available from next month as the spa has taken on extra space and renovations are almost finished. Disadvantage is the new rooms are on different level so customers be prepared to climb up & down in future :D

CTOA3954
25-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Today the spa was surprisingly quiet with less customers and girls. Many of the angpais have taken the day off presumably to go partying tonight. Anyway the captain asked me to do them a favour and help to QC a "new" gal. He showed me 4 new girls and said they started work this week and picked one of them for me.

When I saw the gal, her face looked familiar but I did not say anything to the captain. The gal brought me to the waterbed room and went all out to please me. After finished and washed up, we both hug and lie down on the bed to chitchat for another 30 mins. Since today is quiet day and not many customers, no problem at all. :)

While chitchatting with the gal, I found out why she looked familiar to me. Actually she has been in JB for more than 3 months and was working at another spa (that's where I saw her previously) when it was raided. At the time of the raid she was newly arrived and have not earn enough money to pay the cops for her release so her former boss loaned her the money. That CCB ex-boss not only did not bail his girls out but loan them money to get out of jail and charge them interest. As a result she had to work the past 3 months just to pay off her "loan". She had come to JB in the hope of earning money but ended up working her ass off and not able to earned any money at all. She suspect that her ex-boss colluded with the cops as the raid was suspicious. Also all the girls that were brought back were new arrivals and all of them had to borrow money from the ex-boss to get out of jail. As a result all of them were slaving to pay off their debts instead of earning money to sent home. And while the girls were arrested and sat in jail, the spa was not closed and were still operating as normal with no action taken against the ex-boss. As soon as she finished paying off her loan, she quit that spa and came over to work in VIP.

I will not be naming her nor her number so as not to put her into trouble with her ex-boss or previous spa. I also do not know whether this current spa is aware of her past history as I did not reveal this info in my QC report. But she scored AAAs with excellent service and I believe she will become an angpai soon.

Naka_Timo
25-12-2016, 02:08 AM
I confirmed and double confirmed with VIP Spa.
Waterbed rooms is only given to those who take the rm258 package.
Those taking the rm218 package can only use the normal bed.

Fyi, there will be 30 more rooms available from next month as the spa has taken on extra space and renovations are almost finished. Disadvantage is the new rooms are on different level so customers be prepared to climb up & down in future :D

I heard that since September. Looking forward it till now not happening yet.

Ninja_Assassin
25-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Today the spa was surprisingly quiet with less customers and girls. Many of the angpais have taken the day off presumably to go partying tonight. Anyway the captain asked me to do them a favour and help to QC a "new" gal. He showed me 4 new girls and said they started work this week and picked one of them for me.

When I saw the gal, her face looked familiar but I did not say anything to the captain. The gal brought me to the waterbed room and went all out to please me. After finished and washed up, we both hug and lie down on the bed to chitchat for another 30 mins. Since today is quiet day and not many customers, no problem at all. :)

While chitchatting with the gal, I found out why she looked familiar to me. Actually she has been in JB for more than 3 months and was working at another spa (that's where I saw her previously) when it was raided. At the time of the raid she was newly arrived and have not earn enough money to pay the cops for her release so her former boss loaned her the money. That CCB ex-boss not only did not bail his girls out but loan them money to get out of jail and charge them interest. As a result she had to work the past 3 months just to pay off her "loan". She had come to JB in the hope of earning money but ended up working her ass off and not able to earned any money at all. She suspect that her ex-boss colluded with the cops as the raid was suspicious. Also all the girls that were brought back were new arrivals and all of them had to borrow money from the ex-boss to get out of jail. As a result all of them were slaving to pay off their debts instead of earning money to sent home. And while the girls were arrested and sat in jail, the spa was not closed and were still operating as normal with no action taken against the ex-boss. As soon as she finished paying off her loan, she quit that spa and came over to work in VIP.

I will not be naming her nor her number so as not to put her into trouble with her ex-boss or previous spa. I also do not know whether this current spa is aware of her past history as I did not reveal this info in my QC report. But she scored AAAs with excellent service and I believe she will become an angpai soon.

This is one of the tricks employed by slave brokers that has been around for hundreds of years..... that's how innocents are entrapped and forced into slavery. No point reporting to the authorities as often they are in cahoots with the culprits...... if she wants to break free she has to go to the NGOs.... or get some kind soul to inform the NGOs on her behalf if she is unable to do so.
IJM has a branch office in KL. DI oso has representatives in Malaysia. FoS is based in Singapore but it sends its representatives to countries around the region to investigate cases. Maybe you would like to consult these NGOs about this case?

Beretta
26-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Any kangtao for backdrop service at this spa? :)

Grounded Eagle
27-12-2016, 02:39 AM
Any kangtao for backdrop service at this spa? :)

You have PM. :D

lased
28-12-2016, 10:02 AM
What is backdrop service?

MagnoliaCow
30-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Field report on recent trip.

Clearing leave. So instead of wasting time....arranged with buddy to enter jb and head to vip.

Wa, the year end crowd and jam was quite sick. Thought that it would be much better to go in on a weekday, but bloody hell, its like the whole world all clearing leave also then all decided to go in. Long story short, start journey at 10, reach city square at 1. Quick simple lunch at a location with Wi-Fi, we finalised the details and took public bus from ciq to taman sentosa. Took awhile to locate the elevator as this is our first visit to vip.

Took lift with other bros, and one of them was telling their buddy, "mai gan chiong mai gan chiong...". We all laughed.

Took tags, locked balonglongs into the lockers at the reception, and headed in to the changing rooms. As we walked in, a parade was already on going. A captain hailed us, "Brother come come take a look first, see got any you all like anot?". Wow they all look quite young. Aiya no rush, just got here nia. Go change first, then see see lor.

Took shorts and towel, changed and proceeded to the hot and cold pool. The pools are just behind the girls parade area, so its not bad la..still can see the girls from the pools. But it's abit far, and bros seated infront of the girls parade area will have first takings on the sweet ladies cos the Capts will be taking orders from them first. Boh bian, dried up then took a seat as well. The intervals of the girls parades were between 20 to 30mins? Ur session will last 45mins...so maybe they have different staggering waves to meet that interval.

Next wave came, seeing how fast the cute and pretty ones get snapped up real quick, we quickly signalled for the capt to come over and pointed out who we wanted. I missed out on the one i wanted, but decided to go with plan b.

My buddy took the waterbed room at 258rm. I asked if i could get the waterbed room as well, but sian no more. But tiagong they will have more rooms available after their reno.

Service was kind of sop in my view. The usual. Gfe was not so gao..got stereo and the cfm looks ocxasionally. Had better, but still it was alright.

Went out, got some food from the canteen. Went in to the movie room to relax abit. Before we left, we hung around for a few more parades to ensure we saw the full menu available at this restaurant.

Paid 218rm and left. Probably will head back again for other girls.

eddy72
31-12-2016, 08:05 PM
up u for yr fr.. tks for sharing..

Beretta
04-01-2017, 01:40 AM
What is backdrop service?

Play backside :D

Barnacles
05-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Wow havent been there in awhile due to peak period.. glad u guys still visit this plc.. keeping the thread alive..

Avoid after midnight also.. that's where the crowd starts to come in for late night romps..

Should pay a visit real soon..

OralMaster
05-01-2017, 02:29 PM
FR REPORT

Went in yesterday 1/5/2017 to VIP spa by taking grabshare with 2 bros from jb sentral, all under 8 ringgit.

reached the spa, swiftly collected locker keys and changed into their 龍袍, which i am not very satisfied imo because GBW 龍袍 literally had dragons on it and their design is nicer too.

Cheongster Uniform Rating: 6.5/10

Hot pool was much smaller than GBW/ Amansari but still acceptable because it was quite hot. there is also a steam room, sauna and cold pool but didn't use those. Before exiting the pool I saw the first line-up of girls coming out and a few bros were just sitting and smoking at the viewing area taking their own sweet time to choose. I flexed in the pool and I can see some girls mirin. hehe.Shower facilites were acceptable but with cheap showering gel.

Spa facilities Rating:7/10

Showered, changed into fresh new 龍袍 and went to the canteen to makan, food line was awful because the food was all cold. Hence I abandoned it halfway and went for maggie mee and half-boiled eggs instead. Maggie Mee was passable but half-boiled eggs was too raw.

Canteen Rating: 5/10

Went to the viewing area to wait for new line-up of girls. While waiting, drinks were served and there are actually gym machines for bros who want to get some last minute swole, but for fellow bros who lift seriously, don't bother. Shortly within 10 mins when they see got at least 10 bros seated they brought out the girls and let us choose. I know this is war so i chop chop choose the girl based on my preference: slim/short/pretty. got this blonded haired young vietnam girl with a petite frame and went right into the corridor of playrooms.

Girls Selection: 8/10 (diversity was the key, seems like the management understood the meaning of 蘿蔔青菜各有所好)

Girl came in with a basket of her oils,lube etc... we striped and she showered me thoroughly. She finished cleaning me first and then instructed me to wait for her on the bed, I waited like a good boy while i watch her clean herself through the glass. Shortly after she join me and told me to lie on my front. Gave me a brief massage which lasted for less than 3 minutes, but commendable effort as it not those piano type. Then she gave me a catbath with an icecube on both front and back and then followed by some amateur nuru gel massage also on both front and back.BBBJ was good, didn't felt teethy and lasted for a good 5 mins. She then capped me and start riding away. I must say this girl really knows how to ride because of her rhythmic tempo coupled with big gyrations brings the kick in. I was enjoying the view as she rides with the side mirror and top mirror on the ceiling, I must say mirrors are good catalyst for sex as men are visual creatures and seeing yourself as a pornstar feels fan-fucking-tastic. Changed a few positions before I ended in doggystyle. The post-sex shower was also thorough as well and she walked me out like my gf to the waiting area, what a sweetie. Probably i was her first client of the day that's why. The name i think is something along "chanel" but I didn't get her number tag. she tried to add me on wechat but I am not those stupid chiongsters that fall into KC traps so I lied to her my phone got no internet.

Face: 7.5/10 ;I am no andy lau so I am quite lenient on this aspect
Body: 7.5/10 ;tanned, slim with saggy b-cup tits
Massage: 7/10 ;brief and sop.
BBBJ:7/10 ; room for improvement
AR: 0/1; not provided
Fingering: didn't try, should be no since i rubbed her clit and but got stopped
French: Yes, lots of it, but this is subjective to individuals
FJ:9/10; lots of position
GFE:8/10, lots of hugging and smooching.

Paid RM 218 at the counter which i think it's pretty much a good deal

END OF FR

I also recommend the paper wrapped herbal chicken(藥材紙包雞) just down 2 streets to fellow bros who intends to chiong at VIP spa.

eddy72
06-01-2017, 06:58 PM
it seems vip spa dun have much of bad frs.. hmm..

SoGoodAh
06-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Is VIP Spa still located at Taman Sentosa 4th floor?

Aladeen
07-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Is VIP Spa still located at Taman Sentosa 4th floor?

same old place bro.

kukubirdman
07-01-2017, 09:54 AM
So what the situation over there, is it still open and stock is limited or not open yet? Anyone verify?

wtjong79
07-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Hi bros.

So far i think this place still good choice for massage & have fun.
Is there more viet girls came in this month already ?
May i know the renovations - done already .. ?
Thanks to kind souls that reply soon.

Funzio
07-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Hi bros.

So far i think this place still good choice for massage & have fun.
Is there more viet girls came in this month already ?
May i know the renovations - done already .. ?
Thanks to kind souls that reply soon.

VIP has sufficient girls now including Thailand and mostly Vietnam. However do take note that many of the Vietnam girl wants to celebrate CNY at home so they will RTV about the week before CNY. Expect less girls during that period.

Parkerlon
08-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Went yesterday very very hot afternoon Saturday
1st timer there and grab from city Sq 7rm and return free with promo codcode
Est every 45min in the pool area will have girl parade. Captain very enthu will shout macham salesman and u have to tell him who u like.
Took girl 501 from viet with water bed
No kiss and 1st time try water bed was kind of erotic:p
Look not bad syt and b boobs not really big but still can grab
No form yesterday so took very long to shoot. But She never give up till I finally cum so service I rate her 8/10
Can say service is quite sop.
Maybe will try other girl next time to compare

eddy72
08-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Went yesterday very very hot afternoon Saturday
1st timer there and grab from city Sq 7rm and return free with promo codcode
Est every 45min in the pool area will have girl parade. Captain very enthu will shout macham salesman and u have to tell him who u like.
Took girl 501 from viet with water bed
No kiss and 1st time try water bed was kind of erotic:p
Look not bad syt and b boobs not really big but still can grab
No form yesterday so took very long to shoot. But She never give up till I finally cum so service I rate her 8/10
Can say service is quite sop.
Maybe will try other girl next time to compare

up u for yr fr, tks for sharing..

MTFanatic
10-01-2017, 11:55 PM
A friendly question to all bros =)

Which package has the nuru gel? Is it the 218rm on or the 258rm one?

Thanks and cheers!

franciteo
11-01-2017, 12:48 AM
A friendly question to all bros =)

Which package has the nuru gel? Is it the 218rm on or the 258rm one?

Thanks and cheers!

the 258 WB package

lased
11-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Any bros know when will the reno complete? And any golden numbers to reco? Also anyone tried shuang fei svc here?

Seems like most FRs are for 501, whom I also tried and definitely would recommend for service. Body wise have seen better ones but she's got a syt pretty face which I like

Naka_Timo
11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Any bros know when will the reno complete? And any golden numbers to reco? Also anyone tried shuang fei svc here?

Seems like most FRs are for 501, whom I also tried and definitely would recommend for service. Body wise have seen better ones but she's got a syt pretty face which I like

Ya, seem the reno is very long.

I would recommand, G513, G282,G299 and G295

franciteo
11-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Ya, seem the reno is very long.

I would recommand, G513, G282,G299 and G295

Second bro naka timo choice...petite with nice bods :)
Iooking at the rate of reno, would probably take another 3 to 6mths... too bad no tv room for now then :(

I would add recommendation on 228, not the petite type but looks awesome with the blonde hair and above avg height...last but not least her service orientation is tip top...definitely one of the super ang pais. ;)

Alwayzhappy
12-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Hi, was at VIP yday and it was closed. No date or sign says it will be closed for how long as we were only there last week. No sound from reception that it will be closed last week. Can any bro share? Thank you.

Sonapark
12-01-2017, 03:11 PM
VIP spa is open today

Lion_Barbell
13-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Hi, was at VIP yday and it was closed. No date or sign says it will be closed for how long as we were only there last week. No sound from reception that it will be closed last week. Can any bro share? Thank you.

Happens all the time and at other joints too. But usually they will resume normal business the next day. Unfortunately they cannot tell you when they are closed as they also dunno when the MIBs are coming to visit. :D

Naka_Timo
13-01-2017, 01:55 PM

I think is normal. They have to quicky reslove this issue and get back to business.

Alwayzhappy
13-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Thank you bros for the reply. Thought it was raided or due to the reno. Hope our next visit it won't happen. Thanks again

Funzio
14-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Thank you bros for the reply. Thought it was raided or due to the reno. Hope our next visit it won't happen. Thanks again

Can always call ahead before going. Save yourself unnecessary trip.
But if you are already there and find it closed, can always go next door to Mavita spa. Same services with waterbed B2B and although no FJ but the gals service you BBBJ until CIM. Mostly Pinays and Indons here. :)

Funzio
14-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Hope our next visit it won't happen.

It will happen again if you go on 27th & 28th of this month.
I understand they are close on CNY eve and CNY 1st day.
Business resume on 2nd day of CNY (29th). As is customary, bros visiting on that day please prepare some angpows for the viet gals unless you want to get cursed. :)

Naka_Timo
14-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Heard they are closing at about 10pm as there is tip off of another raiding at taman sentosa area...

trans5425
15-01-2017, 04:37 PM

I was at Old Town cafe on the ground flr tcss with the security uncle while waiting for another bro for our visit to VIP. Heard the uncle say got one viet girl attempt suicide at the spa. Dunno if this incident is related to the closure. After hearing this news both of us change plans and went Mavita at the rear instead.

EvolveMMA
15-01-2017, 07:20 PM
I was at Old Town cafe on the ground flr tcss with the security uncle while waiting for another bro for our visit to VIP. Heard the uncle say got one viet girl attempt suicide at the spa. Dunno if this incident is related to the closure. After hearing this news both of us change plans and went Mavita at the rear instead.

Any idea which girl was that?

Fatboy2017
17-01-2017, 05:28 AM
Try 300 few days back n have to say service Kao Kao but too bad not a looker but the Long hair hehe made me choose her I like girls with Long hair espically when they ride on TOP see the hair moving here n there plus the c cup boobs she have :p but her gfe is strong finish deed still will lie on the chest and talk to you... thumbs up

oreomaker
17-01-2017, 11:35 AM
any bros have wechat contact for this spa?
Wanna select before going down.

JadeBird
18-01-2017, 02:50 AM
any bros have wechat contact for this spa?
Wanna select before going down.

Better to do selection on the premises as their girls turnover quite fast. Many of the girls I took during last couple of months all have gone back to Vietnam and have new girls replace them. Yesterday 4 new girls from Thailand start work and feedback from the customers who try them were very positive. All gave them the thumbs up and I heard that they were experienced girls from the BKK soapies. Not SYTs but not that old either... maybe 24-28 age range. I should have selected one of them but instead I got a dud from Cambodia. Worse sex I ever came across.

After my unsuccessful attempt at Mavita spa..... I decided to drop in VIP as it the nearest spa. Had makan, soaked in the pool and watch a couple of parades before I was ready to choose my girl. As the line of girls trooped out, leading in front was a tall long haired Eurasian looking girl in red dress with creamy white half balls almost popping out from her dress. Easily the best looker amongst the line of about 12 girls so I chose her. Bad mistake.

Every time I visited VIP I always had the waterbed package but this time the girl quickly led me into a normal room. I told her I want waterbed but she replied no more which is bullshit as we were the 1st couple from the line to go to the rooms and I could see some of the waterbed rooms were vacant. I approached the captain who then told me 266 does not do waterbed service. So lan lan took the normal room.

She told me to rest inside while she went to take her things. 10 mins later she came back with a mini basket and a cup of ice cubes and a cup of hot water. Gave me false hope that I would be having some service (later I found out it was compulsory for all the girls to collect the ice cubes & hot water + towels).
She undressed me and proceed to remove her clothes..... another disappointment. Her boobs is actually saggy and she was using push-up bra. Tummy had stretch marks which I believe had given birth and close up she looked much older than earlier seen at the parade. Mood already down halfway.
Had SOP shower together and move to the bed. I was shocked when she suddenly ask "You fuck me or I fuck you?".... WTF!! No foreplay no service at all straight to boom boom. I told her to give me a blowjob. She declined saying she dun blow.... even with condom. No kissing either. Allowed to touch her boobs but no sucking or licking. Pussy is shaved but can see only cannot lick or finger.
Sibeh jialat leh...... straight away want to cap me and fuck. :mad:
Knowing that I already tulan she became teh teh and turn on her charm offensive..... but still no service at all. Just capped and did cowgirl and finished off in doggy. She still got the cheek to tell me to sleep as still got time left and she will wake me up when time is up.

I took a quick shower and went out to complain to the captain... maybe I was too loud and others were looking at us so he brought me to one corner to slow talk me and calm me down.

The girl I had was no.266 and her Eurasian features were because she is from Cambodia. Other than her good looks she really CMI...... :mad:

ben1984
18-01-2017, 05:20 AM
any brother going over today?

Funzio
18-01-2017, 07:56 AM
It will happen again if you go on 27th & 28th of this month.
I understand they are close on CNY eve and CNY 1st day.
Business resume on 2nd day of CNY (29th). As is customary, bros visiting on that day please prepare some angpows for the viet gals unless you want to get cursed. :)

Correction.

VIP will be closed for 3 days during the CNY from 27th to 29th Jan. They will resume on 30th Jan 2017. Remember to prepare many angpows if you intend to visit. :D

GONG XI FA CAI

eddy72
19-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Better to do selection on the premises as their girls turnover quite fast. Many of the girls I took during last couple of months all have gone back to Vietnam and have new girls replace them. Yesterday 4 new girls from Thailand start work and feedback from the customers who try them were very positive. All gave them the thumbs up and I heard that they were experienced girls from the BKK soapies. Not SYTs but not that old either... maybe 24-28 age range. I should have selected one of them but instead I got a dud from Cambodia. Worse sex I ever came across.

After my unsuccessful attempt at Mavita spa..... I decided to drop in VIP as it the nearest spa. Had makan, soaked in the pool and watch a couple of parades before I was ready to choose my girl. As the line of girls trooped out, leading in front was a tall long haired Eurasian looking girl in red dress with creamy white half balls almost popping out from her dress. Easily the best looker amongst the line of about 12 girls so I chose her. Bad mistake.

Every time I visited VIP I always had the waterbed package but this time the girl quickly led me into a normal room. I told her I want waterbed but she replied no more which is bullshit as we were the 1st couple from the line to go to the rooms and I could see some of the waterbed rooms were vacant. I approached the captain who then told me 266 does not do waterbed service. So lan lan took the normal room.

She told me to rest inside while she went to take her things. 10 mins later she came back with a mini basket and a cup of ice cubes and a cup of hot water. Gave me false hope that I would be having some service (later I found out it was compulsory for all the girls to collect the ice cubes & hot water + towels).
She undressed me and proceed to remove her clothes..... another disappointment. Her boobs is actually saggy and she was using push-up bra. Tummy had stretch marks which I believe had given birth and close up she looked much older than earlier seen at the parade. Mood already down halfway.
Had SOP shower together and move to the bed. I was shocked when she suddenly ask "You fuck me or I fuck you?".... WTF!! No foreplay no service at all straight to boom boom. I told her to give me a blowjob. She declined saying she dun blow.... even with condom. No kissing either. Allowed to touch her boobs but no sucking or licking. Pussy is shaved but can see only cannot lick or finger.
Sibeh jialat leh...... straight away want to cap me and fuck. :mad:
Knowing that I already tulan she became teh teh and turn on her charm offensive..... but still no service at all. Just capped and did cowgirl and finished off in doggy. She still got the cheek to tell me to sleep as still got time left and she will wake me up when time is up.

I took a quick shower and went out to complain to the captain... maybe I was too loud and others were looking at us so he brought me to one corner to slow talk me and calm me down.

The girl I had was no.266 and her Eurasian features were because she is from Cambodia. Other than her good looks she really CMI...... :mad:

up u for yr fr n tks for sharing..

last time from what i know, their bj branch will penalty the gal for bad

service.. that y most of the bj shop standard r quite high.. but that abt

2 yr ago since i go to their shop.. ( i move to aman sari spa ) not sure

is their service still up to par..

CHANEL
19-01-2017, 09:57 PM
any bro can share the thai girls numbers? goin on weekend to try. thank you

Funzio
19-01-2017, 10:38 PM
any bro can share the thai girls numbers? goin on weekend to try. thank you

73, 75, 76 & 78 :)

All 4 of them service is super tokcong give you same feeling like in Thailand soapy. :D

Today me & 3 other brudders went there and all of us grabbed the Thai newcomers. I had no. 73.... no regrets. :p

Boobs enhanced, pussy shaved and ordered me not to do anything. She will do everything for me. Loves to lick & suck and made me cim while giving me BBBJ in shower before even starting on massage..... enjoyed her nuru b2b on the waterbed with lots of rubba rubba and licking. Finally rinsed me clean and towel dry proceed to the bed for round 2. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sidespoon before surrendering to her in doggy. Definitely one of the best I ever taken in this spa. It would be perfect if only she was few years younger.

Feedback from my brudders their girls were also gave super tokcong service too.
Already planned another session tomorrow but we will rotate the girls as I want to try the others too. :p

laobubu
21-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Any one have wechat of this place

hootduadua
21-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Any one have wechat of this place

their wechat always kana removed due to infringement of T&C.

a better solution to see their update of girls is to google " plaza sentoa vip spa" and click on the link with the chinese words as they usually update their stock list there :)

laobubu
21-01-2017, 10:53 AM
their wechat always kana removed due to infringement of T&C.

a better solution to see their update of girls is to google " plaza sentoa vip spa" and click on the link with the chinese words as they usually update their stock list there :)

Thanks for sharing this information.

Naka_Timo
21-01-2017, 02:40 PM

All 4 of them service is super tokcong give you same feeling like in Thailand soapy. :D

Today me & 3 other brudders went there and all of us grabbed the Thai newcomers. I had no. 73.... no regrets. :p

Boobs enhanced, pussy shaved and ordered me not to do anything. She will do everything for me. Loves to lick & suck and made me cim while giving me BBBJ in shower before even starting on massage..... enjoyed her nuru b2b on the waterbed with lots of rubba rubba and licking. Finally rinsed me clean and towel dry proceed to the bed for round 2. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sidespoon before surrendering to her in doggy. Definitely one of the best I ever taken in this spa. It would be perfect if only she was few years younger.

Already planned another session tomorrow but we will rotate the girls as I want to try the others too. :p

Thanks for sharing, shall visit soon.

limelite
22-01-2017, 12:33 AM

Bros cn share the damages in total. Tq.

Funzio
22-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Bros cn share the damages in total. Tq.

I took the waterbed package and paid rm258.
I think there is no change to the prices whether it's Vietnam or Thais.
Normal bed = rm218
Waterbed = rm258 :)

Funzio
22-01-2017, 01:14 PM
There may be slight increase of rm20 during the CNY period.
This was told to me in confidence by the boss but he has not decided whether to implement. Final decision will depend on the staffs / girls attitude on having to come back for work during the CNY.

zwli84
25-01-2017, 12:19 AM
2 shot also same price ?

Funzio
25-01-2017, 01:24 AM
2 shot also same price ?

The package is for 1 shot but whether the girls give you extra shots depends on her and the chemistry between both of you.

73 blowjob in the shower was too powerful for me and I came inside her mouth. Our session had only just begun. Maybe that's why she let me have the 2nd shot :D

New to the acti
25-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Any bros here know of a safe place to park moto at there? Like got guard will help jagar jagar. Dont mind tipping the guard, wanna go but scared moto kena stolen. FYI my moto was once stolen in JB before thats why I abit scared uh.

eddy72
25-01-2017, 05:43 AM
moto got stolen? expensive? i normal park in front of the seafood restuarant.

from early afternoon till 2-3 am a few time b4.. of course la,

my motorbike lau ya 1.. phatom..

New to the acti
25-01-2017, 07:15 AM
moto got stolen? expensive? i normal park in front of the seafood restuarant.

from early afternoon till 2-3 am a few time b4.. of course la,

my motorbike lau ya 1.. phatom..

The one opp Grand sentosa ah? The red signboard one? That time stolen is SP, but now ride X-1R also abit scared leh cos kup kia they like to steal one lol.

eddy72
25-01-2017, 07:29 AM
The one opp Grand sentosa ah? The red signboard one? That time stolen is SP, but now ride X-1R also abit scared leh cos kup kia they like to steal one lol.

near to the resturant with the big crab logo.. the place heavy traffic with cars

n people.. i thought shd be quite safe as it is beri visible to all..

zwli84
25-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Lucky you. Think some girl will just fuck care.
The package is for 1 shot but whether the girls give you extra shots depends on her and the chemistry between both of you.

73 blowjob in the shower was too powerful for me and I came inside her mouth. Our session had only just begun. Maybe that's why she let me have the 2nd shot :D

zwli84
25-01-2017, 11:36 PM
seldom post any FR, here is my humble feedback.

Visit VIP Spa today, took taxi from CIQ and it cost $RM 12. Reach VIP Spa about about 1.30pm, saw a group of late 30s early 40s men chatting and having food in their canteen. Another 2 guys was relaxing in the canteen as well.
Had some food and a stick of cigarette and proceed to the main area for girl selection. The captain brought out a grp of ladies about 5-6 ladies. 1 from Thai, 1 from Macau and the rest of them are from Vietnam. My preference was Thai but captain say all the Thais are working and 1 bro ahead of me took the only Thais in the group which was available. So no choice have to choose the remaining one, end up opt for the Macau lady. The rest of the Vietnam look are all SYT. But I prefer MILF which are more services oriented. The lady took me to the room and ask me to wait for her. After about 5-10mins she return with her stuffs.

Ask me to go shower, took my shorts off from me and after that she undress herself. Went in to shower together, chit chat with her while she shower me. Told me she was 32 yrs old and is mixed Vietnam and Macau. Can speak Cantonese, Chinese. Shower me clean clean, especially the butt area 😂.
Stand like a king and was treated like one while she was showering me. Did BBBJ during the shower and the feeling was song !
After shower dry myself up and head to the bed for more action.
B2B was nicely done, from neck to calf all the part was cover, nothing less. After which the cold and hot services was one of the best I've. Lick my ass until I buay tahan, hot and cold feeling make me crazy with the excellent tongue skills. I tell you it makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
Her BBBJ was also good. Blow me until I almost cum, told her I'm coming and she stop, ask me to relax don't cum yet as she wants more. I told her her skill so good I cannot tahan. She laugh at me and say ask me relax, so I told her to lay down and I feast on her melons like no tomorrow, finger her until she was wet.
This time she put on the cap for me and I pump her in missionary style. Came in 10 mins after all the pumping action. All I can say her services was TOP notch. Nothing negative on my first visit to VIP Spa.

Name: Sophia
No: lucky 8
Look: 7/10
Nationally: Macau and Vietnam mix
Boobs: C
Body: quite well maintain for her age
BBBJ: 10/10
Cat bath: 10/10
Services 12/10
GEF: 12/10

After I cum she still lay down beside me and hug me. Playing with my bro and tease me and say she want round 2, I told her ok. But she was just kidding.
Is hard to find such gems, with the money spent you expect quaility services. I only can say my first experience was a suprbe one and the money is well spent.
Will RTM if CO is busy and I'm on leave 😂😂😂
Bros out there, please treat this gem with care. Her services is really nothing to pin point on.

Please up me some points for my humble feedback. 😊😊😊

trans5425
26-01-2017, 12:46 AM

Visit VIP Spa today, took taxi from CIQ and it cost $RM 12. Reach VIP Spa about about 1.30pm, saw a group of late 30s early 40s men chatting and having food in their canteen. Another 2 guys was relaxing in the canteen as well.
Had some food and a stick of cigarette and proceed to the main area for girl selection. The captain brought out a grp of ladies about 5-6 ladies. 1 from Thai, 1 from Macau and the rest of them are from Vietnam. My preference was Thai but captain say all the Thais are working and 1 bro ahead of me took the only Thais in the group which was available. So no choice have to choose the remaining one, end up opt for the Macau lady. The rest of the Vietnam look are all SYT. But I prefer MILF which are more services oriented. The lady took me to the room and ask me to wait for her. After about 5-10mins she return with her stuffs.

Ask me to go shower, took my shorts off from me and after that she undress herself. Went in to shower together, chit chat with her while she shower me. Told me she was 32 yrs old and is mixed Vietnam and Macau. Can speak Cantonese, Chinese. Shower me clean clean, especially the butt area 😂.
Stand like a king and was treated like one while she was showering me. Did BBBJ during the shower and the feeling was song !
B2B was nicely done, from neck to calf all the part was cover, nothing less. After which the cold and hot services was one of the best I've. Lick my ass until I buay tahan, hot and cold feeling make me crazy with the excellent tongue skills. I tell you it makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
Her BBBJ was also good. Blow me until I almost cum, told her I'm coming and she stop, ask me to relax don't cum yet as she wants more. I told her her skill so good I cannot tahan. She laugh at me and say ask me relax, so I told her to lay down and I feast on her melons like no tomorrow, finger her until she was wet.
This time she put on the cap for me and I pump her in missionary style. Came in 10 mins after all the pumping action. All I can say her services was TOP notch. Nothing negative on my first visit to VIP Spa.

Services 12/10

After I cum she still lay down beside me and hug me. Playing with my bro and tease me and say she want round 2, I told her ok. But she was just kidding.
Is hard to find such gems, with the money spent you expect quaility services. I only can say my first experience was a suprbe one and the money is well spent.
Bros out there, please treat this gem with care. Her services is really nothing to pin point on.

This no.8 is rm218 or rm258 package?

Harace
26-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Any bros here know of a safe place to park moto at there? Like got guard will help jagar jagar. Dont mind tipping the guard, wanna go but scared moto kena stolen. FYI my moto was once stolen in JB before thats why I abit scared uh.

Bro you try park your bike in front of kunta Thai massage. So far so good during my visit there.

zwli84
26-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Captain told me for her is $228, if you pick Vietnam or Thai it is only $218. During CNY period there will be an additional $20 increase.
Enjoy and treat this gem nicely.
This no.8 is rm218 or rm258 package?

Barnacles
26-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Services 12/10

Bro power she's back. she played my dick with her boobs and breastfuck i swear i almost cum.. den when i wanna find her, heard she went back.. now's shes back.. time to go visit.. Yea she's abit premium so must pay more.. but service and boobs cannot run..

Barnacles
26-01-2017, 10:41 AM
new thai gals.. interesting..

zwli84
26-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Yap, the services she give is top notch. Is only $10 difference and the service she give I believe is more then the $10 difference. So why no?
Told her will RTM again and she hug me and say 谢谢。☺️☺️

Bro power she's back. she played my dick with her boobs and breastfuck i swear i almost cum.. den when i wanna find her, heard she went back.. now's shes back.. time to go visit.. Yea she's abit premium so must pay more.. but service and boobs cannot run..

Barnacles
26-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Yap, the services she give is top notch. Is only $10 difference and the service she give I believe is more then the $10 difference. So why no?
Told her will RTM again and she hug me and say 谢谢。☺️☺️

Its an acquired taste, if u want big boobs, abit mature looking but top service.. she's by far the biggest i seen among the gals..

but if u prefer syt.. den stay away..

fishhead
31-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Any Bro know izzt still open:p

JadeBird
31-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Its an acquired taste, if u want big boobs, abit mature looking but top service.. she's by far the biggest i seen among the gals..

but if u prefer syt.. den stay away..

Sophia has seen better days and at her age she has to depend on her excellent service as she cannot compete with the young ones.

When she was in Macau she found it tough as she was put in tier 3 due to her age even with her superb services.

There were SYTs who were able to give superb services too and those were tier 1. Those who not so good service skills were put in tier 2 if they have the looks and young. Sophia's service skills not lose to the tier 1 girls but due to her age she has to be in tier 3. So she find it better to come to Malaysia where she can be angpai and have customers queue for her rather than she waiting for customers in Macau.

JadeBird
31-01-2017, 04:27 AM
Any Bro know izzt still open:p

Resumed business today but with 20rm surcharge on top of normal price.
And if you give angpow do it discreetly if you do not intend to give everyone of the girls or staff as the others will crowd you with new year greetings expecting you to give them too once they spot you giving out angpows. Awkward situation if got no angpow to give them after they wish you CNY greetings. And the girls are not shy to ask from you. :rolleyes:

Ns45
31-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Fr for gal 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

Exclusive Jb chiong grp for sbf Chiongsters add me wechat- kev4551

layang
01-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Anyone like to go today or tomorrow ?looking at about 1pm, pls pm me to meet up , so far been there once , not bad.

cuba
02-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Fr for gal 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

Exclusive Jb chiong grp for sbf Chiongsters add me wechat- kev4551

where to see her picture?

Cloudchaser
02-02-2017, 05:26 PM
And if you give angpow do it discreetly if you do not intend to give everyone of the girls or staff as the others will crowd you with new year greetings expecting you to give them too once they spot you giving out angpows. Awkward situation if got no angpow to give them after they wish you CNY greetings. And the girls are not shy to ask from you. :rolleyes:

How much do u give angpao.i dont want to spoil market

Mgmg88
02-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Wow still got Ang bao

eddy72
02-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Wow still got Ang bao

218 + 20 + ang bao?

1 to 3 also dun spend like that leh.. no wonder many gals service

standard varies from time to time.. when add up total,

is it really cheaper than sg?

fishhead
03-02-2017, 02:17 AM
Thanks Bro... Time to Rock N Roll :D

CTOA3954
04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
218 + 20 + ang bao?

1 to 3 also dun spend like that leh.. no wonder many gals service

standard varies from time to time.. when add up total,

is it really cheaper than sg?

SGP got these kind of spa ? If have I dun mind supporting them instead of braving the terrible traffic jams coming into JB for my fix. For me it is not about the costs but because there is no similar setup in SGP that I travel all the way to JB..... which serves my purpose as I used to fly to BKK or JKT previously before these spas came up in JB.

Anyway I was asked to pay rm248 today for a girl I took which normally is only rm218..... I know there is rm20 surcharge but another rm10 extra? It was because I used the new room..... which was not really the case but I did not want to argue over rm10 since the staff were still in CNY mood. But I withheld my angpows which I had intended to give out to them so I actually saved rm80 instead as I had prepared 10 angpows of rm8 each for the staff. :)

CTOA3954
04-02-2017, 01:05 AM
For those interested to know.... the new rooms on the 3rd level are ready. :)
Actually only a few of them but the rest of the rooms are almost done and just final touch up here and there. All should be usable within these 2 weeks.

After I had chosen my girl.... I was told no more waterbed as all the waterbed rooms were taken. Then the captain asked whether I want to try their new rooms at the 3rd level. I agreed and was led down the stairs and given a choice to select my room from any of the 6 that were completed and ready for use. The rooms are all waterbed rooms and they are quite spacious similar to those at the Bangkok soapy parlours. But the smell of thinner was very strong as they had just finished pasting the wallpaper decor and there was drilling and hammering going on in the uncompleted rooms nearby. Even the plastic wrapping on the mattress was still there and the girl had to put on the bedsheet and pillow covers. However after about 10 mins, both the girl and myself cannot tahan the thinner smell and renovation noises so we decided to go back up to the 4th level and wait for an available room. I intend to use the new rooms when I next visit VIP again..... hopefully the smell would have gone by then. :)

eddy72
04-02-2017, 06:40 AM
SGP got these kind of spa ? If have I dun mind supporting them instead of braving the terrible traffic jams coming into JB for my fix. For me it is not about the costs but because there is no similar setup in SGP that I travel all the way to JB..... which serves my purpose as I used to fly to BKK or JKT previously before these spas came up in JB.

Anyway I was asked to pay rm248 today for a girl I took which normally is only rm218..... I know there is rm20 surcharge but another rm10 extra? It was because I used the new room..... which was not really the case but I did not want to argue over rm10 since the staff were still in CNY mood. But I withheld my angpows which I had intended to give out to them so I actually saved rm80 instead as I had prepared 10 angpows of rm8 each for the staff. :)

bro, sry that i cannot answer yr question on whether sg got this type of spa..

probably no.. what i mean is it seem there r many ppl who just go into spa

for a session with the gal n go off liao.. some dun even change their clothes..

n it seem with the stronger sgd, many bros seem quite willing to tip the gals..

anyway, their facilities consist mainly of steam rm, suana rm, dunno simi pool n tv rm..

which i dun really fancy..

Naka_Timo
05-02-2017, 06:39 PM
For those interested to know.... the new rooms on the 3rd level are ready. :)
Actually only a few of them but the rest of the rooms are almost done and just final touch up here and there. All should be usable within these 2 weeks.

After I had chosen my girl.... I was told no more waterbed as all the waterbed rooms were taken. Then the captain asked whether I want to try their new rooms at the 3rd level. I agreed and was led down the stairs and given a choice to select my room from any of the 6 that were completed and ready for use. The rooms are all waterbed rooms and they are quite spacious similar to those at the Bangkok soapy parlours. But the smell of thinner was very strong as they had just finished pasting the wallpaper decor and there was drilling and hammering going on in the uncompleted rooms nearby. Even the plastic wrapping on the mattress was still there and the girl had to put on the bedsheet and pillow covers. However after about 10 mins, both the girl and myself cannot tahan the thinner smell and renovation noises so we decided to go back up to the 4th level and wait for an available room. I intend to use the new rooms when I next visit VIP again..... hopefully the smell would have gone by then. :)

I think is time to make a visit there...

Funzio
06-02-2017, 01:22 AM
I think is time to make a visit there...

I just did. :p

You'd better be quick as I understand they will increase the prices to RM228 / RM258 once the 3rd level rooms are fully operational. Which I dun agree as today there was only 1 pool was in operation and the water was greenish and I felt algae when I touched the bottom side of the pool as I sat at the far corner to have a smoke. The other 3 pools were dry and I think under repair.

Not very enjoyable visit for me as the girls are still in holiday mood and service seems to have slacken. All three of us did not get the usual standard of services from our girls. I had Sophia and she was lethargic.... complained she had to work until 5am yesterday and is tired from lack of sleep. She actually skipped the waterbed part and we just went straight to the bed after a quick wash at the shower..... and she fell asleep for 35 mins after our deed. She panicked upon waking and saw that we had overshot the time and she quickly dressed up without even washing up. :eek:

My friend who RTF the Thai girl that he took previously commented that her service had oso dropped. She no longer gave BBBJ in the shower and was merely going through the motions.

And the cashier collected RM248 from me instead of RM228. I remind him that the CNY surcharge oredi over and he told me the extra RM20 was because I had overshot the time. :rolleyes:

layang
06-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Anyone going this week? Pm me to Cheong together

matty0515
12-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Just came back today. The new rooms are all ready. Non waterbed Svcs are 228 now. I think due to good biz the gals are tired and kept yawning. One told me they work from 12 noon to 4am daily. Lots of sporean bros too.

Naka_Timo
13-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Their new locker is ready and also the new 38 rooms is ready with 18 waterbed room.

Price also have some increase. New TV room and New pool all that still on renovation.

Barnacles
14-02-2017, 01:50 PM
wah dat sucks.. increasing price..

Lion_Barbell
16-02-2017, 08:13 AM
wah dat sucks.. increasing price..

Yeah.... this place sucks now.
Prices increase but service from girls dropped and facilities out or order.
I think it is now a habit that many of the girls will try to finish your session fast so that they can take a nap inside the room due to being overworked. A few bros have feedback on this problem encountered by them.

Naka_Timo
16-02-2017, 08:40 AM
I think it is now a habit that many of the girls will try to finish your session fast so that they can take a nap inside the room due to being overworked. A few bros have feedback on this problem encountered by them.

So far ok leh, tired G504 and G509 all service gao gao

infectious
22-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Posting my humble virgin FR

Just came back ytd not bad lei i have went before and after the price hike 20 more rm only from previous time i rmb i started when the price was 248rm now waterbed is 268. the new rooms look cleaner and bigger.

Nvr do FR before but feel like this gal deserve a FR

Tried G517

Looks: 8/10 cute face look like xmm or xiao lian

Body: 8/10 small body frame i love coz can carry up all the way. quite short gal. i think maybe 155 only? Have some tatts on the back n hip n butt (i sucker for tatts.)

BBBJ: 9/10 her bbbj during the waterbed woah then she focus and look u in the eye without breaking urges u on more almost came she play with the hot cold thing over n over

FJ: 9/10 she accommodated to alot of position she even let me lift her up and like those ang mo porn her hands support n i support her weight felt great.

RTF: 10/10 first one to make me wanna go back to same gal. seldom go back to same gal for myself coz like to experiment new gals always.

She mentioned that she here for like 8mths alr but her chinese still quite weak dunno true or nt. nvr seen her before on my previous chiongs has anyone heard of her?? see if have same exp.

user002
23-02-2017, 06:54 PM
hi bros, can i get the address and phone contact?

Naka_Timo
23-02-2017, 08:40 PM
hi bros, can i get the address and phone contact?

Very easy, taman sentosa the store. level 4

big_daddy
23-02-2017, 09:35 PM

If 268... too expensive liao

eddy72
24-02-2017, 12:12 AM
If 268... too expensive liao

up u for saying what on my mind..

i agree 268 is more expensive than aman spa at 210..

still got 58 for my dinner n supper..

Yokosi
24-02-2017, 05:18 PM

Fuji Spa has RM218 for Viets and Thais, RM 248 for PRCs with steam, sauna, cafeteria with cooked and to make to order fish and chips and more, cinema room, 4 pieces of 4 person Jacuzzi. But Fuji is in K.L.

Cheaper in K.L.

matty0515
24-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Just went. Non water bed, 45 min rm 228. Actually nt really expensive since the rooms r all new. Includes hot cold drinks n buffet with 4 dishes
The okts are busy as the no of customers outnumber the no of gals. The plus point is that we get to choose the gals we like.

Yumn
24-02-2017, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the info

PowerBenz
26-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Posting my humble virgin FR

Just came back ytd not bad lei i have went before and after the price hike 20 more rm only from previous time i rmb i started when the price was 248rm now waterbed is 268. the new rooms look cleaner and bigger.

Nvr do FR before but feel like this gal deserve a FR

Tried G517

Looks: 8/10 cute face look like xmm or xiao lian

Body: 8/10 small body frame i love coz can carry up all the way. quite short gal. i think maybe 155 only? Have some tatts on the back n hip n butt (i sucker for tatts.)

BBBJ: 9/10 her bbbj during the waterbed woah then she focus and look u in the eye without breaking urges u on more almost came she play with the hot cold thing over n over

FJ: 9/10 she accommodated to alot of position she even let me lift her up and like those ang mo porn her hands support n i support her weight felt great.

RTF: 10/10 first one to make me wanna go back to same gal. seldom go back to same gal for myself coz like to experiment new gals always.

She mentioned that she here for like 8mths alr but her chinese still quite weak dunno true or nt. nvr seen her before on my previous chiongs has anyone heard of her?? see if have same exp.

G517 the service sucks like hell you still say good..just finish taking her..Came into the room say just finish eating wanna rest awhile btw her awhile is 15mins..And this cannot that cannot..Only know how to do handjob wanna finish.the job fast..Anyway requested change of girl..Service sucks like hell..Beware..

Josefina
28-02-2017, 12:44 AM
New prices quite ex compared to other price. Don't think it's worth it.

eddy72
28-02-2017, 01:48 AM
New prices quite ex compared to other price. Don't think it's worth it.

worth it or not is one thing, the other is there any comparable?

like dun have leh..

cornice
01-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Wow! want to try this VIP SPA, want to feel their services at glance.

big_daddy
04-03-2017, 01:01 AM

I wish i can return the favour of upping me. But using smartphone, the function to award points just doesn't come up. Sorry for that bro

eddy72
04-03-2017, 04:33 PM
I wish i can return the favour of upping me. But using smartphone, the function to award points just doesn't come up. Sorry for that bro

no problem at all..

Naka_Timo
04-03-2017, 07:12 PM

I have just tried using puffin browser to up you and it works

eddy72
05-03-2017, 06:42 AM
I have just tried using puffin browser to up you and it works

regarding it stuff, me mountain frog.. dunno how to use at all..

only know click here n there..

Beretta
05-03-2017, 01:49 PM
This VIP spa really cannot go anymore. :mad:

Went in yesterday with 2 other bros and all 3 of us hit landmines. Was crowded when we arrived but never mind as we had time and were prepared to spend hours chilling there. Facilities damn terok. Only one pool was open while the other 3 were "maintenance". It was so small that it was already squeezy with about 10 pax inside and the water was only lukewarm.. Not comfortable at all when you keep bumping into other guy's body when you try to movement. Cut short pool dip and went to the sauna. Packed inside but manage to find seats for ourselves. But due to the crowded environment the door keep opening and cause the sauna to lose heat and not effective at all.

Since the facilities were horrible we showered and went to the canteen. Food on the buffet almost empty left only fried beehoon & fried rice. Ordered maggi mee and bread from the counter instead. After makan we went to watch the parade. Sat through 3 rounds of parades before we manage to get our girls as due to the large crowd the girls were snapped up quickly by other bros if you cannot decide fast. Our choices were not what we really wanted but we just grab the OK looking ones before all the girls are taken. All 3 of us asked for waterbed packages.

We were led to the new rooms and I rested inside while my girl went to get her stuff. I watched as she prepared the waterbed then washed and soaped me. She decline to shower together. Asked me to lie facedown on the waterbed and proceed to B2B my back, turn over B2B my front and after less than 10 mins hosed me down and handed me a towel. WTF!! No BBBJ, No dragon service and the stuff which she went to collect were not used. The plastic cup of ice cubes, the cup of hot water, the Nuru gel were all left unused.

Proceed to the bed where it's fast and furious session. After I lay down on the bed she straight away gobbled my dick to start BBBJ and capped me as soon as littleboy was hard. Then she apply the Nuru gel on her pussy and rode cowgal. She seem to be in a hurry to make me unload and was riding furiously. I knew at the pace she is going she cannot ride long. After awhile she became breathless and ask to change. I doggy her and due to the gel she apply earlier it was slippery so I stop to wipe the excess gel off with my thumb and resumed doggy. I was quite fed up by now and also want to end this session. And while I was banging her doggy my thumb rub the excess gel on her anus and shoved it in. She protested but due to the gel it went in easily and I just kept on rocking and riding her hard until my troops unloaded. :D Sweet revenge for the fuck up service. I noted the time and only 25 mins had passed. I wanted to wash up and leave and she then hug me and said sleep together until times up. She beg me not to go as she is tired and needed the short nap. She claimed she was working nonstop yesterday from 1pm to 4am serving about 18 customers and was woken up at 12noon today to start work again at 1pm. And I was already her 4th customer that day. Seeing her pitiful face I relented and took a nap with her. Actually hugging her naked body to nap was the most enjoyable part of my session.

Beretta
05-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Both of us woke up when the intercom buzzed. Washed up quickly and went to canteen. Both my bros were already there and thought I had a great time due to the long time I had taken. And they laughed when I complained about my session. Apparently both of them were also shortchanged and had to take a "nap" too as their girls also claimed to be tired.

At the counter when paying up, we complained about the non existent "dragon service" that the waterbed package is supposed to have but the cashier just bochap and insisted we pay the full amount of RM268. The captain sitting beside him even had the cheek to tell us "in JB you cannot find another spa like us" .

All 3 of us agreed that RM268 was too expensive for the fucked up sessions we had and have since put VIP on our blacklist. :mad:

matty0515
05-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Maybe after yr report less bros visited the spa today. I was there between 1 to 3pm. It was ok. Not crowded. Managed to book the gal I patronised before and service was satisfactory.

Yes I do agree with u that the food runs out quickly. I had nothing to eat after my session too. I go there just for the gals so my expectations are lower. Besides I cant find similar spa is sg for rm228. Not bad. Maybe u can try on weekdays afternoon?

Naka_Timo
05-03-2017, 10:22 PM
regarding it stuff, me mountain frog.. dunno how to use at all..

only know click here n there..

Cannot like that said, in this fast pace society and also lifestyle we must grow old learn old as chinese said.

hotguy2468
06-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Maybe after yr report less bros visited the spa today. I was there between 1 to 3pm. It was ok. Not crowded. Managed to book the gal I patronised before and service was satisfactory.

Yes I do agree with u that the food runs out quickly. I had nothing to eat after my session too. I go there just for the gals so my expectations are lower. Besides I cant find similar spa is sg for rm228. Not bad. Maybe u can try on weekdays afternoon?

At least you paid only rm228. Those 3 guys paid rm268 for premium service but received normal service. This is blatant cheating and the management should take the girls to task and ensure they provide the required services. Looks like this spa has lost control of the girls so they just do as they like. If this carry on the spa will only go down eventually when customers get fed up and stop coming.