PDA

View Full Version : Need reco for Caucasian

elegantcharmer
11-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Hi bros

I am caucasian expat and loving it here. Need some guidance on best places that don't mind serving guys like me

Recommendations?

BADDDman
12-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi bros

I am caucasian expat and loving it here. Need some guidance on best places that don't mind serving guys like me

Recommendations?

Charmer

Every business establishment in Spore welcomes someone like you - what is your exact question ???

romidogdog
12-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Hi bros

Recommendations? elegant charmer, welcome to this forum. Without knowing what you're actually looking for, how you expect bros here to recommend places to you. Nowadays any place you go you're most welcome cos money talks....:D

M0ntblanc
13-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Totally agree as long as you willing to pay more all places will welcome you... If your wallet is thick enuff I bet you those prc in Chinatown or sbr will welcome you will a chopper hiding behind the back waiting to chop u :D

power69
13-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Totally agree as long as you willing to pay more all places will welcome you... If your wallet is thick enuff I bet you those prc in Chinatown or sbr will welcome you will a chopper hiding behind the back waiting to chop u :D

every where in spore they chop.
not only chinatown.
only pay like a local, dun give in.

altec7
13-05-2016, 01:39 PM

Not just chopper but parang also.
Don't let the small head rule, as always :p

sanig
13-05-2016, 06:27 PM
every where in spore they chop.
not only chinatown.
only pay like a local, dun give in.

This is the biggest challenge we have as ang moh to make sure we do not spoil the market - even now when I visit back I use regular places that know I pay local rates - if favourite may pay tip on top but not every time! I would say to Caucasian new comers here read the postings get to know the rates and don't let little head rule! Be prepared for black looks :D