PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guy for some simple fun

sgwillway
11-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Chinese Couple in 30s looking for guy for some simple fun as first step.
She's 158m/45kg. She will give you a HJ while I watch. Don't expect any sex.

Prefer
1. Good looking
2. Discreet
3. Nice body
4. Clean, Neat, Smell good.
5. Shaved/trimmed
6. Able to host (Either your place or transit hotel)

PM me with a short description of yourself if you are interested, photo of yourself will be a plus for her to do the selection.

hugs
11-05-2016, 09:07 PM
This year is a good year for sbf with girls of this stats 155-158cm/45-65kg?

Im here to help bump:p

alpilles
11-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Hi
I have just sent you a PM ;)

alphabeta
11-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Sent you a PM too

acidicavex
16-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Wonder why this post no application.:confused:

Eng bumpz for u

MaleHost
17-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Wonder why this post no application.:confused:

Eng bumpz for u

low interest since only handjob is offered.

HayHot
17-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Anyway, it's a low key event. Just HJ. :D

acidicavex
17-05-2016, 02:13 PM

Arh I got what u mean incomplete:D

tongueworks
17-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Hj only how come need to host in house or hotel. I mean can be anywhere.

a2014
17-05-2016, 06:35 PM

Arh I got what u mean incomplete:D

If sis hugs attend then I guess the response will be good. Queue will extended up to Johor Bahru.:D She already post her front and back picture for reference already.:eek: hehehehe

angmoh1981
17-05-2016, 07:09 PM
If sis hugs attend then I guess the response will be good. Queue will extended up to Johor Bahru.:D She already post her front and back picture for reference already.:eek: hehehehe

Lol, true that my bro.

augeen15
21-05-2016, 09:47 AM

This is true. Can you suggest some places?

reading
21-05-2016, 12:51 PM

agree bro, can do in other place like public area more thrilling :D

hugs
21-05-2016, 01:44 PM

Wah 1+1=2, 2+2=4 right? Like that also can add me into the equation ah?

No la, sis 'hugs' is old, penniless and penis-less liao. Let the younger Y- Gen takes over ba. Soon the Strawberries Gen will dominate too

I am still heart broken and nobody to lick my wound but myself:o so where to find time for extra activity?

sgwillway
29-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Thanks for all the PMs, however, for those shortlisted, some are not available when we wanted to schedule it, and some basically just disappear and remain uncontactable after requesting for our photos which we will not provide.

So here's the post again. Do read carefully before PMing.

We are local Chinese couple in our 30s.
She's 158/45. Looking for a guy to be an "extra dick" in our exploration .
Don't expect more than a HJ. No sex or bj. But other things might happens depends on mood and comfort level.
I am not a interested in guy, so don't worry that I'll touch you. Only she will.

Preferred guys:
- Decent looking with nice body. Doesn't need to have six packs, but at least nice looking.
- in 20s / 30s
- Clean, neat, good smell
- Discreet
- Local chinese preferred. No indian/malay (just our preference at this point in time)
- Able to send a photo (faceless is fine)
- Able to host (Hotel preferred, budget transits hotels are fine). We are NOT ok with suggestions such as doing it in bushes or staircase. If that's what you want, you are not our cup of tea. Don't pm us.
- We also prefer our anonymity, so steps will be taken to hid ours and if you would like, your identity. Mask/Blindfolds will be at play. We haven't decide on the best way yet.
- Available in Singapore at night at perhaps short notice of a few hours.

If you meet these criteria and think you are up to it, drop me a PM with the following
- Short description of yourself (height/weight/race)
- industry you are in (avoid running into familar faces)
- tool size/shave/trim/natural
- a photo for her to shortlist, or you can send me after i add ur wechat
- your wechat for me to add you in for ease of communication

Do note that we prefer our anonymity, so steps will be taken to hid ours and if you would like, your identity. Mask/Blindfolds will be at play.
Don't pm me if you are not ok with this.

augeen15
29-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Thanks for all the PMs, however, for those shortlisted, some are not available when we wanted to schedule it, and some basically just disappear and remain uncontactable after requesting for our photos which we will not provide.

So here's the post again. Do read carefully before PMing.

We are local Chinese couple in our 30s.
She's 158/45. Looking for a guy to be an "extra dick" in our exploration .
Don't expect more than a HJ. No sex or bj. But other things might happens depends on mood and comfort level.
I am not a interested in guy, so don't worry that I'll touch you. Only she will.

Preferred guys:
- Decent looking with nice body. Doesn't need to have six packs, but at least nice looking.
- in 20s / 30s
- Clean, neat, good smell
- Discreet
- Local chinese preferred. No indian/malay (just our preference at this point in time)
- Able to host (Hotel preferred, budget transits hotels are fine). We are NOT ok with suggestions such as doing it in bushes or staircase. If that's what you want, you are not our cup of tea. Don't pm us.
- We also prefer our anonymity, so steps will be taken to hid ours and if you would like, your identity. Mask/Blindfolds will be at play. We haven't decide on the best way yet.
- Available in Singapore at night at perhaps short notice of a few hours.

If you meet these criteria and think you are up to it, drop me a PM with the following
- Short description of yourself (height/weight/race)
- industry you are in (avoid running into familar faces)
- tool size/shave/trim/natural
- a photo for her to shortlist, or you can send me after i add ur wechat
- your wechat for me to add you in for ease of communication

Do note that we prefer our anonymity, so steps will be taken to hid ours and if you would like, your identity. Mask/Blindfolds will be at play.
Don't pm me if you are not ok with this.

Masked threesome? Perhaps interested guys can send you pic but face wearing mask?

sgwillway
29-05-2016, 03:06 PM
That's why i say, a lot never read properly. :D
Already mentioned to include your wechatid, but still received multiple pm with no wechatid.

sgwillway
29-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Thanks for all responses.

I think we are quite clear on what to expect, and also what is required from interested guy.

I will also stop replying to guys who can't be bothered to read what is required and send me one sentence PM.

augeen15
30-05-2016, 09:11 AM
That's why i say, a lot never read properly. :D
Already mentioned to include your wechatid, but still received multiple pm with no wechatid.

Yes bro, I read your whole post. Just want to let other bros know "faceless" can be "masked".

Yes that there are many who somehow miss out things when reading, or choose to try changing some of your rules intentionally. But with the many PMs received, success may be soon. Wish you and your gf have a wonderful experience.

sta1100
30-05-2016, 09:26 AM

When I read this got the same thinking really cheap. no budget for transit.

sgwillway
30-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Template (Copy and paste with answer)

Q:Short description of yourself (height/weight/race)
Height :-
Weight :-
Race :-
Others :-

Q: industry you are in (avoid running into familar faces, we don't need specific, just a general idea)
A:

Q: tool size/shave/trim/natural
Length :-
State :- Shave/Trim/Natural (She'll prefer shave/trim)

Q:- a photo for her to shortlist, or you can send me after i add ur wechat
[ ] I understand a photo (faceless is ok) is required. We just want to get a feel of what to expect to see if we are comfortable.

Q:- your wechat for me to add you in for ease of communication . If you don't have one, figure out how to get it. I don't want to monitor 5 different channels of communication for this so don't expect me to use kik, line, whatsapp, etc.
Wechat Id :

[ ] I understand the above statement and I agree to it.
Don't bother to PM me if you can't agree to this.

Also, due to the amount of responses, we might not repy to those that she's not interested in. Don't flood our msgbox with incessant unwanted messages. I've someone who send over 30 messages within a couple of hours. If this happens, I've no choice but to block your id. For those that we are interested in, most likely we had reply you for further information. If you didn't get any replies and you think you are too good a deal to be missed, most likely you didn't complete all the information required. If you are still interested, use the template above, otherwise thanks for your previous interest.

If we are interested, we will reply and perhapes ask for more information.

All are required. If you are not comfortable providing or agree to any of the above, do check out other threads that might be more suitable for you. This is not for you. If you have problem answering to a template with all questions clearly laid out, you will also have problem getting a reply from us.

It might happen soon, but doesn't mean it'll happen today or this week. If you are busy with other schedules, this is not for you. Don't keep checking with us if it is happening today. If it happens, it'll be on our terms. You are welcome not to apply if you can't accept that.

It's our first time, we want to make it comfortable and not end up with some creep. If she enjoys it, there might be a next time. If she doesn't, it might be the first and last. If that's the case, we rather it doesn't happens at all.

I think with these revisions, the requirements are made pretty clearly. Do note we are perfectly fine not to go ahead with this if we can't find the right guy.

If you think spending some time to provide us with what we want is going to be a waste of your precious time when there is a possibility it might not be going ahead if we can't find the right person, then I'll save you some time. Don't bother with this, move on to some other threads.:D