PDA

View Full Version : FAQ on the standing street walkers

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Peon
19-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Geylang is alive and running in full force as of now. Just fucked a PRC named mei na at lor 20 there. Its at the ABC look-alike store at at the row of coffeeshops there. She had a firm 34D breast and a slim body. But i think that she's a milf though.

Went in the room. I stripped but she kept her outfit on. She was wearing a stewardess type of outfit.
After i stripped she squeezes out her 34D firm boobs which were oozing out from her tight outfit!
She told me to lie down and thats where the fun began. First she climbs to your lower body area and with her eyes staring at mine she crept closer towards me. As she crept closer, she hold my hands onto her boobs and frenched me like theres no tomorrow. We frenched for a good 3 mins or so. And my cock was hard as a rock by then. And also when we frenched, she rubbed her bare pussy on my bare cock! After noticing that my cock was hard, she crept to my thighs and started licking them. Wah ticklish sia!
She was teasing me so badly. She licked ever so closely to my cock. Then all of a sudden, she bbbjed me! Wow! She sucked and alternately licked my cock as though it was a lollipop. She liked my balls as well!
I can feel that my cum is coming. She bbbjed me for like 8mins. I can feel that my cum is coming. Wanted to cum in her mouth when suddenly she stopped sucking and put on condom for me and rode as if i was a horse! Piak piak! The sound so loud that i feared people outside would hear! Cause out room was the 1st room!
Her face was screaming SLUT all over when she rode me. As she rode me she crept closer to my lips and we frenched! Wow! The feeling.
I can feel that her juices were overflowing! And she cummed but alas i couldnt. I guess im still young and strong :P
She then ceased her riding and took out the condom put on lubricant and i signalled to her that i needed a HJ. At first she HJed me slowly and gathering speed and momentum as time passes. As i was lying there enjoying her HJ, she crept closer and lied beside me. She shoved her boobs onto me and after sucking those red juicy tits, obviously i cummed. After that she gave me a peck on my lips and crept downwards as though she was a ghost that had scared me and was going to leave!
Aftet she washed up and i wore my shirt and jeans, she kissed me again and left.
Wow, what a session!

And you know how much i paid her? A measly sum of just $30 including room!

You know im starting to think that she chose me as her fetish are young guys ^^

Thank you all for reading this FR.

This is my first ever FR!
Sorry if my language is poor or that i didnt follow the regulations/norms.

wah lao, you tio bullseye la.. so far, SW i got all service quite chop chop one. got any trademark to identify her bo?

alex_tan
19-02-2012, 10:20 PM
She has a slutty face. Trimmed eye brow. And her eye brows were brown i think. Wearing a white with blue ends tight top with a blue tight mini skirt. Boobs popping out her tight top. Heels. Hope this helps :)

snoopdog
23-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Managed to bonk this milf Mei na 2 weeks ago, i think its the same girl as described by alex. i think her charges are quick fuck 40 bucks, go hotel is 50, room not included. bbbj is additional 10 bucks but i think alex got lucky as she got the hots for him . she used to work in a hotel and will be leaving in 2 weeks time.

face 7/10 fair skin early 30s i guess
body 8/10 no fats slim legs, but no butt, fair skin
boobs 8/10 enhanced c to d cup but good job,nice and soft. no sucking of tits, can hold and message
fingering not allowed
frenching and light kisses yes, depends on chemistry
bbbj 8/10, sensuous slow and steady. her strong point, lick u all over
f/j 7/10, uses ky so i guess a bit less feeling but still good
attitude 7/10 soft moans, attitude okay
overall 7.5/10

in short, if u are a fan of bbbj and a decent fuck, go for her, she wears a tight blue skirt with white top showing her assets as described by alex. she feels uncomfortable giving out her number so please do not pm me for her contacts, anyway u can spot her easy as described by alex.
bonked 2 decent fls at carpark outside opposite lor 18. will post fr soon.
peace out and happy hunting.

Peon
23-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Managed to bonk this milf Mei na 2 weeks ago, i think its the same girl as described by alex. i think her charges are quick fuck 40 bucks, go hotel is 50, room not included. bbbj is additional 10 bucks but i think alex got lucky as she got the hots for him . she used to work in a hotel and will be leaving in 2 weeks time.

face 7/10 fair skin early 30s i guess
body 8/10 no fats slim legs, but no butt, fair skin
boobs 8/10 enhanced c to d cup but good job,nice and soft. no sucking of tits, can hold and message
fingering not allowed
frenching and light kisses yes, depends on chemistry
bbbj 8/10, sensuous slow and steady. her strong point, lick u all over
f/j 7/10, uses ky so i guess a bit less feeling but still good
attitude 7/10 soft moans, attitude okay
overall 7.5/10

in short, if u are a fan of bbbj and a decent fuck, go for her, she wears a tight blue skirt with white top showing her assets as described by alex. she feels uncomfortable giving out her number so please do not pm me for her contacts, anyway u can spot her easy as described by alex.
bonked 2 decent fls at carpark outside opposite lor 18. will post fr soon.
peace out and happy hunting.

Very long nv go street hunting liao, always go after agenda confirmed. lol. feels weird walking the streets alone sia. damn sian.

Xyberduke
23-02-2012, 11:35 PM
went in search of a fuck for the last four days..... covered L30, L17, L8,L14 on all days.... (I've never seen streetwalkers on all the other streets mentioned.. last time still have L28 which was my fav...

anyway, quantity damn low.... only on Sunday that L30 had a few.... rest of the days, empty.... had an singapore indian girl from L8 (yup the famous one that all of you had tired) and that's it... for the past three days, all simply cannot make it....... I only know these four streets... the rest, probably 23, saw a few standing outside kopitiam but no way i'm going to approach them in front of soccer watching uncles...

anywhere else bros can recommend? streetwalkers brings on the thrills

Mr_don_juan
24-02-2012, 01:30 AM
went in search of a fuck for the last four days..... covered L30, L17, L8,L14 on all days.... (I've never seen streetwalkers on all the other streets mentioned.. last time still have L28 which was my fav...

anyway, quantity damn low.... only on Sunday that L30 had a few.... rest of the days, empty.... had an singapore indian girl from L8 (yup the famous one that all of you had tired) and that's it... for the past three days, all simply cannot make it....... I only know these four streets... the rest, probably 23, saw a few standing outside kopitiam but no way i'm going to approach them in front of soccer watching uncles...

anywhere else bros can recommend? streetwalkers brings on the thrills

PM me for lobangs.. certainly my ferrari will attract bees like honey confirm plus guarantee chop :p

Xyberduke
24-02-2012, 11:40 PM
today my fav spot is out in quantity.... that's the way, spolit for choice....

egghead
26-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Found a new PRC at Lor 14. IMHO a real beauty!:)

Xyberduke
26-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Found a new PRC at Lor 14. IMHO a real beauty!:)

?? when ?? so far all MILFs... the only two lookers are one who's always wearing the uniform costume with lousy attitude, and the other with sharp eyes but fake boobies so her figure looks weird when naked.... the rest all CMI IMHO.... anyway, good ones are always not working cuz their OKT is very careful... the rest are... yawn....

picked up my SG KTV gal for supper tonight, but i already bedded her before... so.... sent her home and went exploring, and tonight quality bad(just came back), but all known areas have gals available...

anyway, explored the other two areas outside geylang that bros pm-ed me, for the past two days... empty... covered timings of 8-10, midnight-2am, nothing.... tomorrow soccer night, so would be out exploring again..

Xyberduke
26-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Summary of my Recee (Gonna stop for a while after tomorrow, to take a rest and also, my khaki's wife is back, haha)(btw, I'm pro-PRC):

L6-8-10 - PRC $80-$100; SG Malays/Indians $60
Here, PRC gals work a few days every week only, only a handful (about three) work daily. Prices are too high. Last time, the gals who stand in these areas are top-notch, the average ones knows their place and would stand near to L12-14. Nowadays, free for all. Standards drop drastically. The good ones are nearer to L6 standing between the two hotels away from sight.. No longer worth the money... The ones who charges $100 at L8-10 are below the standards of GL100 PRC... so don't bother, really. Just go to a legal house.

L12-14 - PRC $60-$80
Here, the OKT, for some reasons or super-duper insider news, only allow their gals to work on certain days, and you can't guess when... So most of the time are those four regular MILF (two of them loves cats and always sayang the cats, so please make very sure they wash their hands when you patron them).... When the good ones are allowed to work, the gals here are worth the money, otherwise... yawn... MILFs....

L17-19 - PRC $50-$70
Business is bad here, parking is a nightmare too. So the gals here generally have better attitude, but it's so dark you can hardly see the gals' face so a lot of times, you choose with the element of luck.nwhen some cars drive by, take a quick glance.... A popular spot for taxi drivers to have a quick one before changing shift.... The looks of these PRC are in the $50-70 category also...

L20 - PRC $60-$80
I still do not have the courage to pick up gals here right outside a crowded provision shop and oppsite a coffeeshop, my the gals here are generally in their 30s...

L21 - PRC $40-$60
If you like gals in their 30s or 40s, fall in here.... period.

L28-30 - PRC $80
If you find one, they're usually gems.... but it's so seldom now that you might as well just give this area a miss. Last encounter was last Sunday, drove past almost daily after which after supper, empty...

The AV is probably doing digging their own graves by driving the trade underground as most are simply staying in hotels with OKT getting customers in... Highly dangerous for innocent men like us (btw, we're not breaking any laws) as some OKTs may be fake and rob you if you follow them (at your own risk).... And also because of that, the trade has went beyond Geylang, with FL staying all over the island... Why allow the trade to spread.. They should simply work hard to contain the trade at Geylang, and contain crimes at that area. Come National Day, Election, CNY, blah blah blah, they just have one place to raid... Now, they've countless. However, the two areas that I went were empty.

And a lot of OKTs are liars.... I went with two OKTs on two different occasion when they shouted "韩国妹”, and even verify do they mean Korean? Knn, end up all Thais in the secluded rooms. Phui Phui Phui....

And online OKT... went for two 8/10 looks.... couldn't believe they're worth anything more than 3/10 when met them.... so...

Up me if you find the info useful... Down me if you find anything inaccurate (but do let me know which one, so that I can update myself).. kekee... points are not important to me anyway...

jayboy
26-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Summary of my Recee (Gonna stop for a while after tomorrow, to take a rest and also, my khaki's wife is back, haha)(btw, I'm pro-PRC):

L6-8-10 - PRC $80-$100; SG Malays/Indians $60
Here, PRC gals work a few days every week only, only a handful (about three) work daily. Prices are too high. Last time, the gals who stand in these areas are top-notch, the average ones knows their place and would stand near to L12-14. Nowadays, free for all. Standards drop drastically. The good ones are nearer to L6 standing between the two hotels away from sight.. No longer worth the money... The ones who charges $100 at L8-10 are below the standards of GL100 PRC... so don't bother, really. Just go to a legal house.

L12-14 - PRC $60-$80
Here, the OKT, for some reasons or super-duper insider news, only allow their gals to work on certain days, and you can't guess when... So most of the time are those four regular MILF (two of them loves cats and always sayang the cats, so please make very sure they wash their hands when you patron them).... When the good ones are allowed to work, the gals here are worth the money, otherwise... yawn... MILFs....

L17-19 - PRC $50-$70
Business is bad here, parking is a nightmare too. So the gals here generally have better attitude, but it's so dark you can hardly see the gals' face so a lot of times, you choose with the element of luck.nwhen some cars drive by, take a quick glance.... A popular spot for taxi drivers to have a quick one before changing shift.... The looks of these PRC are in the $50-70 category also...

L20 - PRC $60-$80
I still do not have the courage to pick up gals here right outside a crowded provision shop and oppsite a coffeeshop, my the gals here are generally in their 30s...

L21 - PRC $40-$60

L28-30 - PRC $80
If you find one, they're usually gems.... but it's so seldom now that you might as well just give this area a miss. Last encounter was last Sunday, drove past almost daily after which after supper, empty...

The AV is probably doing digging their own graves by driving the trade underground as most are simply staying in hotels with OKT getting customers in... Highly dangerous for innocent men like us (btw, we're not breaking any laws) as some OKTs may be fake and rob you if you follow them (at your own risk).... And also because of that, the trade has went beyond Geylang, with FL staying all over the island... Why allow the trade to spread.. They should simply work hard to contain the trade at Geylang, and contain crimes at that area. Come National Day, Election, CNY, blah blah blah, they just have one place to raid... Now, they've countless. However, the two areas that I went were empty.

And a lot of OKTs are liars.... I went with two OKTs on two different occasion when they shouted "韩国妹”, and even verify do they mean Korean? Knn, end up all Thais in the secluded rooms. Phui Phui Phui....

And online OKT... went for two 8/10 looks.... couldn't believe they're worth anything more than 3/10 when met them.... so...

Up me if you find the info useful... Down me if you find anything inaccurate (but do let me know which one, so that I can update myself).. kekee... points are not important to me anyway...

Thks for your undate and contribute. When my power back, will up you.

handstand
27-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Agree with bro Xyberduke. This trade has been around for ages, acts like a good safety valve hence containment, not extermination, is the way to go.
A very informative guide of the GL landscape shows bro X has been doing his rounds diligently. Up you my humble points!:)

radii
27-02-2012, 12:11 AM

L6-8-10 - PRC $80-$100 (this one shd also be 70-80); SG Malays/Indians $60

L12-14 - PRC $60-$80

L17-19 - PRC $50-$70

L20 - PRC $60-$80 (this one shd be 30- 50)

L21 - PRC $40-$60

L28-30 - PRC $80

as above..........

Xyberduke
27-02-2012, 08:04 AM
the okt for L12-14 must be very informative.... all his gals didn't work that unfortunate day when AV decided to raid Geylang and force the vice activities beyond Geylang so that their colleagues at other districts are not bored of dealing with petty crimes daily...

Anyway, after raids..... haiz... good time for bros to take a break for about 2 weeks...

loneyheart
27-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Thxs bro very informative sharing :D

freebie1
27-02-2012, 07:17 PM
A year ago I was walking down the street along Lor 8-16, a PRC streetwalker (looks quite pretty) suddenly grab onto me by the hand and asked me $50 hao ma?

I rejected and she ask $30 yao bu yao, this shows that you could get as cheap as $30 if you look good of course. :cool:

The time I proceeded was about 11:30pm in the night, so brothers out there do make yourself look good and nice, they approach you is cheaper than you approach them.

unarts
27-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Bros,

any update on lor 38-34?

unarts
28-02-2012, 12:05 AM
recently covered lor 28-34. around 3-4am found a prc very nice pretty gem. Went there to see again yesterday can't see her. Hopefully can get to see her again. Given enough patient u might find what u are looking for.

Mr_don_juan
28-02-2012, 02:49 AM
the okt for L12-14 must be very informative.... all his gals didn't work that unfortunate day when AV decided to raid Geylang and force the vice activities beyond Geylang so that their colleagues at other districts are not bored of dealing with petty crimes daily...

Anyway, after raids..... haiz... good time for bros to take a break for about 2 weeks...

Bro xyberduke.. so how.. the location i send gum bo.. i got msg frm geylang area new playground.. even better than joo chiat 51 jazz.. better still lah come my havelock road sure see nose bleed hahaha :D

Xyberduke
28-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Bro xyberduke.. so how.. the location i send gum bo.. i got msg frm geylang area new playground.. even better than joo chiat 51 jazz.. better still lah come my havelock road sure see nose bleed hahaha :D

empty leh....i went twice... ended up driving back to geylang....

send me the new location bro.... must repay my 11 pts.. hahahahahaha

Peon
28-02-2012, 08:57 AM
L17-19 - PRC $50-$70

FL2 girls sometimes also go there stand when they no customer due to recent AVs, and they will charge 60$ for Quickie of course.

Havelock where? TAM there?

Xyberduke
28-02-2012, 03:47 PM
FL2 girls sometimes also go there stand when they no customer due to recent AVs, and they will charge 60$ for Quickie of course.

woah... the 17-19 quality is quite bad man

Xyberduke
28-02-2012, 08:34 PM
finished dinner early today and drove past... all streets are empty for those who want to visit...

Xyberduke
01-03-2012, 03:15 AM
no more recee mission... today walk past L14... the group of MILFs started talking among themselves... 这男的好眼熟哦... ok... no more.. sticking to KTV sessions and remaining there...

Peon
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM
no more recee mission... today walk past L14... the group of MILFs started talking among themselves... 这男的好眼熟哦... ok... no more.. sticking to KTV sessions and remaining there...

Must change your outfit liao, must be recce too much. lol..

And for your signature, try shanghaifun, or haonan ge's Tarma, confirm is 3 in 1 action. the first tarma i went also is those 1 after another , damn boring, it's like 2 girls, but 1 hour each. but shanghaifun one is confirm both attack at the same time and got coordination one~ Power de ma.

Xyberduke
01-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Must change your outfit liao, must be recce too much. lol..

And for your signature, try shanghaifun, or haonan ge's Tarma, confirm is 3 in 1 action. the first tarma i went also is those 1 after another , damn boring, it's like 2 girls, but 1 hour each. but shanghaifun one is confirm both attack at the same time and got coordination one~ Power de ma.

woah... this piece of important information came just 3hours before my flight.... damn..... wait till i come back next month....!haha

i tried many tarmas... only the BS KTV sister tarma was worth it... the rest just lying down there waiting for their turn, and worst still, must change condom each time i change hole... used up whole box of condom just for 2 shots....

Mr_don_juan
02-03-2012, 02:10 AM

Wah.. look like you super popular at geylang L14.. cfm everyday go there bio charbo wee wee whistle.. then the milfs all recognise you liao :D

TBboy
02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Just came back from lor 24, see lots of viet n thai.

Bonk a very young looking viet gal (21yrs) from one of the same road. First time tried viet gal (only $30 include room) Somemore more pretty than those thai.

Enjoy it while the AV relax

hoosdathu
03-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Just came back from lor 24, see lots of viet n thai.

Bonk a very young looking viet gal (21yrs) from one of the same road. First time tried viet gal (only $30 include room) Somemore more pretty than those thai.

Enjoy it while the AV relax
afternoon is off peak period, most people working, i suppose the time limit given by OKTs n the room-keepers not so strict as at night too...

the few times i went L24 in afternoons on my off days all no birds available to view. different times, 1pm+, 3pm+, 5pm+ all no luck :(

L20 there then got some old hens, but CMI for me :o

loneyheart
03-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Very informative thread ...... upz to keep alive for one n only SG sight seeing :D

teebs_darklord
03-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Very informative thread ...... upz to keep alive for one n only SG sight seeing :D

Nowadays very limited sight seeing available...:D

loneyheart
03-03-2012, 01:15 AM
SG changes too fast liao even Good Foods taste different liao n even gone gone gone :(:D

Mr_don_juan
05-03-2012, 01:23 PM

ya but there is pretty fast maybe 20 min finish liao or less.. havelock holiday inn there near.. but you need a pretty big budget if you want play ktv girls.. mai siao siao i safety say at least 10k a month also not sure if you fully own her heart.. cos their kc matches the jeidi kc supreme commander :p

Peon
05-03-2012, 05:11 PM
ya but there is pretty fast maybe 20 min finish liao or less.. havelock holiday inn there near.. but you need a pretty big budget if you want play ktv girls.. mai siao siao i safety say at least 10k a month also not sure if you fully own her heart.. cos their kc matches the jeidi kc supreme commander :p

gold plated pussy~ haha. i rather go KC FLs. lol.. anyway, just for a night's out ley? dun need 10K ba.. any mummy or daddy's name to intro?

Peon
05-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Nowadays very limited sight seeing available...:D

last night not bad ley, quite flooded with girls from 25 to 17. cause no parking slot. walk from 25 to 17. many many sia.

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2012, 03:11 AM
gold plated pussy~ haha. i rather go KC FLs. lol.. anyway, just for a night's out ley? dun need 10K ba.. any mummy or daddy's name to intro?

10k is for 1 month.. not 1 day.. if 1 day i sure own OCBC 华侨银行 got loh u PM me i send you some details :p

teebs_darklord
06-03-2012, 07:48 AM
last night not bad ley, quite flooded with girls from 25 to 17. cause no parking slot. walk from 25 to 17. many many sia.

Yesterday evening received news that got mata and a few roti vans at Lor 35.

I think the gals only come out at certain times and days...:p Not like last time, 24hrs also can see gals...:p

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Yesterday evening received news that got mata and a few roti vans at Lor 35.

I think the gals only come out at certain times and days...:p Not like last time, 24hrs also can see gals...:p

At geylang saw at lor 22 also :eek:.. got roti van as long got runners and insurance coverage it should be safe.. :D

fatguy
06-03-2012, 11:51 PM
when for a walk...

saw a few girls in a small area at the back alley of lor 20...

around 4 or 5 different OKT, each with anywhere from 3 - 7 girls.

all thai thou...

damage: $30/30mins + $10 for room. according to OKT they include massage.

didn't try... wanted too thou, but i felt the OKT of the chick i want was too aggressive.

anyway was targeting a china street walker, but she was too dam busy on the phone. wats the going rate of china WL ah?

TBboy> there are the viet girls? unless i see wrong that those are all not thai.

Xyberduke
10-03-2012, 02:45 PM
when for a walk...

saw a few girls in a small area at the back alley of lor 20...

around 4 or 5 different OKT, each with anywhere from 3 - 7 girls.

all thai thou...

damage: $30/30mins + $10 for room. according to OKT they include massage.

didn't try... wanted too thou, but i felt the OKT of the chick i want was too aggressive.

anyway was targeting a china street walker, but she was too dam busy on the phone. wats the going rate of china WL ah?

TBboy> there are the viet girls? unless i see wrong that those are all not thai.

I'm back... went to verify the prices of the gals as highlighted by another bro here on my earlier posting... the prices are correct leh.. i asked four different gals... prob u r handsome so they quoted u cheaper

the whole geylang was packed with FL yesterday.. every lorongs... incredible

Peon
10-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm back... went to verify the prices of the gals as highlighted by another bro here on my earlier posting... the prices are correct leh.. i asked four different gals... prob u r handsome so they quoted u cheaper

the whole geylang was packed with FL yesterday.. every lorongs... incredible

yea, really damn packed. i was on the odd side 25-21 as the parking really packed at 21 that side. and i see see look look as i was looking for a friend to pass her some stuffs, and overheard that most Street walkers actually allows raw. not sure how true this is, but kinda surprise on my side.

xiaogp1
10-03-2012, 07:58 PM
just curious any Independed street gals there ?

Xyberduke
10-03-2012, 09:14 PM

you mean not under any okt?

actually most are not under okt nowadays.... only selected few... the trend now is for gals to pay monthly subscription to lookouts for warning smses... to the FLs, these lookouts are on every lorong, and well connected.... sms will tell u which lor to avoid and sent instantaneously.... but they're not reliable looking at the recent raids....

Xyberduke
10-03-2012, 09:15 PM
yea, really damn packed. i was on the odd side 25-21 as the parking really packed at 21 that side. and i see see look look as i was looking for a friend to pass her some stuffs, and overheard that most Street walkers actually allows raw. not sure how true this is, but kinda surprise on my side.

i was shocked when i saw so many on the main geylang road... rampant...

Peon
10-03-2012, 11:46 PM
i was shocked when i saw so many on the main geylang road... rampant...

yea, i was chatting with my friend at the carpark at 21 and everyone was like back in the year 2000, no one bothers as much as nowadays.

Peon
10-03-2012, 11:47 PM

most of them are independant, but mostly, to stand at a certain place will have someone there to see water and collect "tips".

Xyberduke
11-03-2012, 12:49 AM
yea, i was chatting with my friend at the carpark at 21 and everyone was like back in the year 2000, no one bothers as much as nowadays.

coincidence.... me and my khaki parked our cars at that carpark yesterday...

Peon
11-03-2012, 01:02 AM
coincidence.... me and my khaki parked our cars at that carpark yesterday...

My one not car, my one van. lol. and i park at the parellel along the road, don't wan turn inside. was there bout 12? or 1am i think.

hoosdathu
12-03-2012, 02:42 AM
those at L21 quite a few are white card holders, so even if AV raid they also bochup one, still can hang around instead of running helter skelter like others :D

Xyberduke
12-03-2012, 08:15 AM
those at L21 quite a few are white card holders, so even if AV raid they also bochup one, still can hang around instead of running helter skelter like others :D

they will still run... they need to earn a living, once caught can't return to sg... need to work at least 5 yrs to retire.... our standards are the lowest among asian countries, so most can survive here.. they can't surivive in other asian countries unless they go middle east or india to ply their trades...

loneyheart
12-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Seen like GL is back alive again thxs for info bros

Xyberduke
13-03-2012, 08:04 AM
only on specific days of the week... and AV is coming soon as usual... so please enjoy while it last.... btw, there's a gem at L28.... don't miss... just one FL.... after midnight..... if it's empty means she's working loh... haha.... was parking in front when some bro illegally parked behind and cut queue... haiz... not my day...

TBboy
13-03-2012, 01:05 PM
when for a walk...

Bro,
I meant that the viet girl operates along the small road on lor 24. I usually scout the area before night fall. Saw a SYT that work in a unit beside the pump station. Hopefully I will be lucky later.

Xyberduke
18-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Bro,
I meant that the viet girl operates along the small road on lor 24. I usually scout the area before night fall. Saw a SYT that work in a unit beside the pump station. Hopefully I will be lucky later.

hmm... so were you lucky that day?
seems very quiet recently, not sure if it's because of the frequent rains...

handstand
21-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Go after 3am to Lor 29 and you'll find a tall, leggie, well toned mid 20 PRC. I know her from her several visits to Sg. A real looker with enhanced C. Try it!:D

handstand
21-03-2012, 09:49 AM
To those bros who have her ctc, please don't share it openly. I forgot to inform that she only wakes up after 7pm. Please sms her and let her know I intro. Otherwise she will not entertain.

Mr_don_juan
22-03-2012, 12:26 AM
hmm... so were you lucky that day?
seems very quiet recently, not sure if it's because of the frequent rains...

Ya lor heavy raid tonight again.. L13, 22, 37 all kenna... cfm the runners really cmi 4 girls up the lorry.. girls asking for insurance refund.. hope business will be better.

handstand
22-03-2012, 12:01 PM
No wonder all is quiet! No action for sometime ... I think.

handstand
25-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Last night streets were very quiet midnight to 1am.
I did see 3 Viets taking tactical cover behind parked cars when Mata patrol drove past. So comical, coz the Viets look like demonstrating FIFO movement better than our elite STAR policemen! Maybe they receive training at the infamous Viet Cong maze!:eek:

Xyberduke
27-03-2012, 01:01 AM
AV on the prowl.... it's like all street FL went into hiding... my FL even sms me today to say see missed me and was bored.. and wanted to go for dinner.... but she knn smsed me in the wrong language, so it's quite obviously a mass sms... with that i went on a mission, a short one as i'm quite busy.... today... even the indons have reduced in numbers.... activities at a slow again

Mr_don_juan
27-03-2012, 02:35 AM
AV on the prowl.... it's like all street FL went into hiding... my FL even sms me today to say see missed me and was bored.. and wanted to go for dinner.... but she knn smsed me in the wrong language, so it's quite obviously a mass sms... with that i went on a mission, a short one as i'm quite busy.... today... even the indons have reduced in numbers.... activities at a slow again

Scary rite.. want go TCSS bo this coming sunday free anot :D

hoosdathu
03-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Ratna the "E"normous boobs back from indoland :D

SAR22
18-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Saw quite a lot of babes earlier at L21 carpark there.
Some chio ones too. :rolleyes:

Vicioux
18-04-2012, 02:51 AM

Main road side one, or the one inside L19/21?

goodpartner
21-04-2012, 10:47 PM
On Friday around 8pm, I happened to be driving nearby and did a short tour into the lanes (Lor 14,12,10) which used to be buzzing with activities in yester-years... and guess what? :eek:

I was pleasantly surprised that the scene is just like yester-years!!! :eek:
PRCs litter along the usual street side and there are almost 10+ very very chio SYT in that golden triangle! Parking was full along all roads and by the time I walk back to the location after parking far away, it's all gone becoz of police petrol. Knn...waited for 30min and they never cum back... :mad:

But at least I'm happy to know that "life finds its way..." in GL :rolleyes:

needforboobs
21-04-2012, 11:04 PM

chio but cannot make it service.

Mr_don_juan
22-04-2012, 12:51 AM
On Friday around 8pm, I happened to be driving nearby and did a short tour into the lanes (Lor 14,12,10) which used to be buzzing with activities in yester-years... and guess what?

I was pleasantly surprised that the scene is just like yester-years!!!
PRCs litter along the usual street side and there are almost 10+ very very chio SYT in that golden triangle! Parking was full along all roads and by the time I walk back to the location after parking far away, it's all gone becoz of police petrol. Knn...waited for 30min and they never cum back... :mad:

But at least I'm happy to know that "life finds its way..." in GL :
Bro GP... swee lah at least the timing is perfect during the cat and mouse.. 11pm plus back to square one enjoy when you can! They can't come back when there no cheese :D;)

fatguy
26-04-2012, 01:20 PM
was disappointed that a couple of my ang pai's didn't materialize, so decided to take a walk around the lorongs of Geylang before heading home.

quite a few girls to pick from, a few the lor 8 - 10 stretch, and behind along talma road. price is $60, to $80 for prettier ones (PRC), some others (i think they are thai, but could be indon too, i am not sure) also charging $60..

but quite fun, a bit like the geylang of old where the WL's will pull u and ask u want to "go". too bad loh, the ones i was interested in didn't seem to show me much interest today. haha! maybe will venture down on sunday night if i cannot get anything, or anyone else plan.

jhtweee455
08-05-2012, 09:53 AM
What's the situation there now?

Xyberduke
09-05-2012, 02:27 AM
What's the situation there now?

making my way there now for supper... if i don't post thru my phone, don't bother to go.... haha...

asdfghjkl
09-05-2012, 02:37 AM
how cum bo jio? PM me ler.. kekeke :D

jhtweee455
09-05-2012, 02:49 AM
making my way there now for supper... if i don't post thru my phone, don't bother to go.... haha...

Waiting for your FR. Once you post, I will immediately make my way down now leh :D

asdfghjkl
09-05-2012, 02:58 AM
nobody want to friend me to go down.. forever alone, emo liao.. :(

Xyberduke
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
drove around, saw a few CMI, and went straight to my beancurd...... nothing to shout about....

bo jio? woah.... got people want to go ah, next time i post then wait 10mins to see if any khakis.... i usually go alone....

PShooter
17-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Any new updates?

Mr_don_juan
17-05-2012, 10:02 AM
how cum bo jio? PM me ler.. kekeke :D

drove around, saw a few CMI, and went straight to my beancurd...... nothing to shout about....

bo jio? woah.... got people want to go ah, next time i post then wait 10mins to see if any khakis.... i usually go alone....

U all at which lorongs... if i not mistaken i lor 13-14 quite happening for few days straight... ;)

needforboobs
19-05-2012, 12:15 AM
U all at which lorongs... if i not mistaken i lor 13-14 quite happening for few days straight... ;)

last week end, go recce the area, lor 14 got one prc cai standing with umbrella in green top and sibeh short shorts. tann look, go up closer, wahhh buay pai features, confirm CFM face. name is xiao hua, but i did not have chance try.....any bro here up before?

Tseng
19-05-2012, 10:59 AM
whats the best time to go? most of the time i don't see prcs leh. only indo looking ones.

Mr_don_juan
20-05-2012, 01:10 AM
last week end, go recce the area, lor 14 got one prc cai standing with umbrella in green top and sibeh short shorts. tann look, go up closer, wahhh buay pai features, confirm CFM face. name is xiao hua, but i did not have chance try.....any bro here up before?

whats the best time to go? most of the time i don't see prcs leh. only indo looking ones.

Xiao hua i know who liao... you want her ctc meh arbo you pm me lor.. she quite long hair slim slim type quite tight figure...

Tseng- you go 6-7pm 12-1am or 3-5am :D

Tseng
19-06-2012, 07:47 PM
for the past 3 mondays i go there at 9+ 10pm like quite happening. seems like a mini revival of the old days

jhtweee455
12-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Any updates?

Tseng
15-07-2012, 11:07 AM
those stand in darlene hotel area is what nationality? some don't look prc. thai or viet is it?

jhtweee455
18-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Any happening in the afternoons.

HornyMashimaro
19-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Is there any street that i can find myanmar / burmese FLs? I am looking for any FL from that country. please share info. Thanks.

hoosdathu
20-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Is there any street that i can find myanmar / burmese FLs? I am looking for any FL from that country. please share info. Thanks.
never encountered any from myanmar wor...

pendragon_sg
20-07-2012, 11:35 AM
never encountered any from myanmar wor...

Further up after Lor 24, got VietCong ... maybe you can see their neighbours too (if have lah)

jhtweee455
20-07-2012, 02:28 PM

Wah why must be so specific?

HornyMashimaro
22-07-2012, 03:31 AM
haha i just wanna try different countries.. just trying my luck.. if got any info, share with me.. not only FL but can be legal one also can. can be not only in sg but also any where in Malaysia as well also can...

HornyMashimaro
22-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Further up after Lor 24, got VietCong ... maybe you can see their neighbours too (if have lah)

I will check there today .. still no luck :D

pendragon_sg
22-07-2012, 05:57 AM
I will check there today .. still no luck :D

asked my friend who likes to drive around the lanes of Geylang, he confirm never before see any Myanmar or Cambodian girls

jhtweee455
24-07-2012, 06:45 AM
asked my friend who likes to drive around the lanes of Geylang, he confirm never before see any Myanmar or Cambodian girls

Hard to "see". I mean how do you tell if they are Burmese or Cambodian?

But I met one Cambodian lady in a KTV before.

jhtweee455
24-07-2012, 09:00 AM
haha i just wanna try different countries.. just trying my luck.. if got any info, share with me.. not only FL but can be legal one also can. can be not only in sg but also any where in Malaysia as well also can...

Once I met a Cambodian hostess in a KTV, but cannot remember which one.

serioussillyguy
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
That Cambodia gals from bloody MLOS' K2 at parklane shopping ctr lah.

If bro want find cambodia,mymmar or laos,or ang mo can try asking those taxi driver(partime pimp) hang around OC tower instead of hardworking driving taxi,they always around at 1st level' perimeter facing OC ktv ...

spidersim_78
16-10-2012, 03:30 AM
there are gals at lor25 to lor 29 usually alone hunting for customers look usually mid 27 to 30 plus

TBboy
14-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Where have all the quality one goes?

I love to go lor 24 to see those pretty viet, but now some thai bapor also operate along the back alley.

Where are can we find pretty n budget bonk?

Lovestoned
17-12-2012, 07:42 PM
nowadays streetwalkers tend to come out early in the morning as afternoon normally have showers. quality is definitely dropped than before but still dare asking for $50 - $60 for an hour. when try to negotiate to include room, they said will said 我不包房,你们总是开房.
some might said they will include room but they will not bring you to hotel, instead to those rented rooms where you can only stay for 20 minutes.

too many of them come out at the same time and not willing to negotiate, end up they walk here walk there :D

jhtweee455
19-12-2012, 11:25 AM
nowadays streetwalkers tend to come out early in the morning as afternoon normally have showers. quality is definitely dropped than before but still dare asking for $50 - $60 for an hour. when try to negotiate to include room, they said will said 我不包房,你们总是开房.
some might said they will include room but they will not bring you to hotel, instead to those rented rooms where you can only stay for 20 minutes.

too many of them come out at the same time and not willing to negotiate, end up they walk here walk there :D

Really come out in the mornings? Where do they normally stand or hang around?

jhtweee455
27-12-2012, 04:00 AM
any updates?

TBboy
16-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Some pretty chicks have been spotted along the alley (near small carpark by busstop) where the viets hang out.

Only 23 yrs olds!!

adonis
22-01-2013, 02:53 PM
In all fairness to Geylang PRC, Viet n Indonesian street walkers, I'm sure no S'porean girl will buy an airline ticket to travel to PRC n offer sex at $50 - $60, Lovestoned. Those foreign street walkers face arrest from their first day in Geylang onwards. Free market forces will determine prices in Geylang.

AlanLeeSG
25-01-2013, 04:55 AM
It's always a gamble engaging the services of a streetwalker. Sometimes, you get a gem and end up with more than what you bargained for. Most of the time, it will just be a SOP bonking session. If you are really unlucky, you may end up with a traumatic experience which will affect you mentally permanently, an experience you would rather forget but will never forget.

w0lfman
25-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Any Bro tried the few PRC that always around Lor 10 and Talma Rd.

Pass by a few times and seem Chio/tall/busty. Check out the price around $100/45min included rm. Anyone know how is their Service like?????

scorelan
26-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Yes, there are chio PRC at that area, usually $90-$100, can negotiate to include room. The session usually last for about 20-25 mins and not the 45 mins as stated by them unless u can tahan bonking them for more than 30 mins.:D Cheers

w0lfman
27-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks for replying. I knoe their rates, and the looks.

But what I dun knoe is their service attitude???? good/bad???? had some bad experience b4. Street walker is like 50/50. Even with much chit chatting with the FL sometimes still very hard to tell........:D

AlanLeeSG
27-01-2013, 12:50 AM
I went down to lorong 21 today and tried a streetwalker. I wasn't expecting much but surprisingly service was not bad, she even gave me a simple AR when I asked her to. Can do frenching somemore..lucky me :)

jhtweee455
22-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I went down to lorong 21 today and tried a streetwalker. I wasn't expecting much but surprisingly service was not bad, she even gave me a simple AR when I asked her to. Can do frenching somemore..lucky me :)

That sounds like a good deal.

binbin81
18-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Still saw some fl at golden triangle quote for 100 without room.after doing the sum.may as well go for legal for good Damn 60 minutes enjoyment.

jhtweee455
25-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Still saw some fl at golden triangle quote for 100 without room.after doing the sum.may as well go for legal for good Damn 60 minutes enjoyment.

Legal ones are $100 for 60 mins?

owl888
25-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Thai joints u get 40-50mins $100 2 shots:D

SAR22
25-03-2013, 01:06 AM

Agreed with bro BB81.
Most of the time legal hse gals will provide better service than street walkers, whom usually rush the deeds through.

babycake
07-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Question to all bros Between lor 21 and 23 the car park facing main road are those streetwalker good? See 2 to 3 good looking ones 1 wearing black dress and wear specs need some advice

hardone
09-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Question to all bros Between lor 21 and 23 the car park facing main road are those streetwalker good? See 2 to 3 good looking ones 1 wearing black dress and wear specs need some advice

up you back, cheers :D

Mr_don_juan
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Not exactly their rates are at $70/80.
The real good looking ones are found at talma road $90/100.
But then all streetwalkers are prone to rush service.
So you really need to start pumping her once you enter the room and ask her check time. Half hour of full penetration is still worth it. :D

jhtweee455
19-09-2017, 03:41 AM
So... what's the situation there now?

FRATERNITY
20-09-2017, 06:01 AM
So... what's the situation there now?

pretty much dead i guess... hardly see any decent street walkers nowadays.

gone were the days where u can see 20-30 along lor 14. haiz

jhtweee455
21-09-2017, 12:49 PM
pretty much dead i guess... hardly see any decent street walkers nowadays.

gone were the days where u can see 20-30 along lor 14. haiz

Sad. I passed by and tried to go there look see look see and saw practically nothing :(

FRATERNITY
21-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Sad. I passed by and tried to go there look see look see and saw practically nothing :(

sad life. there could still be a few milf type hanging around somewhere.

TheIdesOfMarch
26-09-2017, 05:15 PM
I would say GL streetwalker era pretty much GG already. Ever since L24 died off because they razed one whole side to build the new condominiums that was pretty much it. And frankly if you think about it there isn't much difference between legal house and streetwalkers, and legal houses are far safer and better service IMHO.