PDA

View Full Version : MILF partner perhaps?

kelly16
09-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Hi,
I am a mid-30's single career woman. Having spent past few years in group outings, and now that all my girlfriends are married, I think its time for me to look for a partner.
If I have stumbled into the wrong place here, please do let me know, and I will surely make a quick exit.
Having read selectively only on the first two pages over the weekend, I really would not know if I fall into getting a SD, FB or FWB.
Please do not misjudge my intentions. I think, first and foremost, lets get to know each other really well, then if our Stars are compatible, we can move forward at a comfortable pace.
Whats really important is that you are not married, not a smoker, and is truly sincere for an unmarried lady like me.
Please respect my post here. I do not wish to have people playing games and causing obstruction to the really sincere and genuine potential partner.
I shall attache just a hidden face photo for your reference.
Thanks for your time.

DCS17
10-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Only don't know.

Seek and try will get you your wants or see to your needs!

Lets hook up and chill. Opportunities are created not waited. Always.

Anonyabc
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Hi,
I am a mid-30's single career woman. Having spent past few years in group outings, and now that all my girlfriends are married, I think its time for me to look for a partner.
If I have stumbled into the wrong place here, please do let me know, and I will surely make a quick exit.
Having read selectively only on the first two pages over the weekend, I really would not know if I fall into getting a SD, FB or FWB.
Please do not misjudge my intentions. I think, first and foremost, lets get to know each other really well, then if our Stars are compatible, we can move forward at a comfortable pace.
Whats really important is that you are not married, not a smoker, and is truly sincere for an unmarried lady like me.
Please respect my post here. I do not wish to have people playing games and causing obstruction to the really sincere and genuine potential partner.
Thanks for your time.

Good luck to you babe!

NottyMonkey
10-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi TS, if you are looking for really sincere and genuine potential partner, I don think this is the right place. But if you are looking for FB or FWB, can I be the 1st in the queue? :D:D:D Anyway, you look sweet & sexy. :)

DanTheCow
10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Damn it... Failed.... I smoke too much for my own good.... Hahaha... :p

acidicavex
10-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Damn it... Failed.... I smoke too much for my own good.... Hahaha... :p

Time to change to era bro Vape.....:p

DanTheCow
10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Time to change to era bro Vape.....:p

SG not allowed... But yeah getting one soon... Hahahaha.... :)

acidicavex
10-05-2016, 12:35 PM
SG not allowed... But yeah getting one soon... Hahahaha.... :)

Lol I know army code..

Do what u want don't get caught.

newyorker88
10-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Lady,

This place is full of all sorts of people, from scammers to people like you. Becareful of who you meet up here, as always, the internet is full of people you don't know. Don't be surprised that some who post to you saying they are single are actually married, w kids.

This place is a forum, and anything can happen. Just choose your so call friends wisely. Since you are looking for a relationship only, it would be easy, as there are tons of people waiting.

Just becareful not to fall into blackmails or others taking videos, and money wise concerned too, especially borrowing money n becareful becoming a money mule.

Just my 2 cents, as I been here for ages. That's my best advice to you.

purepulp
10-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Why do you call yourself a MILF?

is not enuff
10-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Good day Lady Kelly,

I will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. The type of person you are looking for does not exist on a sex forum.

Your search for love here is akin to searching for a "babysitter(sincere lover)" for your "baby(your heart)" at a prison for sex deviants(sex forum).

Everyone here has an ulterior motive or hidden agenda which is mainly sex related, do not be fooled by guys pretending to be sincere. Sex does not equal love.Why the hell would anyone create an account on a sex forum if they are not looking for sex or sex related interest?

So I would advise you to play the game instead, use and abuse the men here :)

Have fun! And welcome to SBF!

Kind regards,
Is not enuff

Iamwalker
10-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi Kelly,

Milf refer to married women and you are a single lady. Technically not counted as milf but that is not of importance. From the picture u look super hot, I wish u best of luck in here.

cataramp
10-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Suddenly sho many female appearing :o

angmoh1981
10-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Hello girl,

To be honest I don't think this place is the correct place to find the perfect partner here.

This place is all about sex, many are even married and looking for "extra fun".

I think this place is not a good place to find your perfect partner.

copper
10-05-2016, 03:07 PM
she expected here to find ' perfect partner ' she day dreaming ) frankly to say she is hot but why need to appeared her, something weird , I doubted her words

kelly16
10-05-2016, 04:23 PM
she expected here to find ' perfect partner ' she day dreaming ) frankly to say she is hot but why need to appeared her, something weird , I doubted her words

Please refer,

I did mention.
if i had stumbled into the wrong place,
i will make a quick exit.

ok then, sorry , thanks and good bye.

-

georgemagnum
10-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Bro,

You are the honest one.
Straight to the point. No beating around the bush and all those crap agenda.
I like! :D

Good day Lady Kelly,

I will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. The type of person you are looking for does not exist on a sex forum.

Your search for love here is akin to searching for a "babysitter(sincere lover)" for your "baby(your heart)" at a prison for sex deviants(sex forum).

Everyone here has an ulterior motive or hidden agenda which is mainly sex related, do not be fooled by guys pretending to be sincere. Sex does not equal love.Why the hell would anyone create an account on a sex forum if they are not looking for sex or sex related interest?

Kind regards,
Is not enuff

lovergirl89
10-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Good day Lady Kelly,

Kind regards,
Is not enuff
i like that! use and abuse the men here... HAHAHAHA

DTCEPL
10-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi,

Sis hope u able find the right man from a sex forum tot!

Being alone is indeed a shitty feeling therefore wished u success n enjoy your time ahead with the man, cheers!

is not enuff
10-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Bro,

You are the honest one.
Straight to the point. No meeting around the bush and all those crap agenda.
I like! :D

Thank you CEO. :cool:

i like that! use and abuse the men here... HAHAHAHA

I hope to rouse the latent Maneater in her. :D

dk1903
11-05-2016, 01:17 PM
throwing my hat into the ring.
see whether lucky enough to be considered or not. :)

brianyee89
13-05-2016, 02:03 AM
25yo chinese boy, athletic built as am active in sports & would love to take you out for lunch. :D

augeen15
15-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Please refer,

I did mention.
if i had stumbled into the wrong place,
i will make a quick exit.

ok then, sorry , thanks and good bye.

-

You will be receiving many private messages. For a lady who want a different male companion each weekend, or even on weekdays, for meal or movie or sex, this forum is a good hunting ground. Forget that sincerity part, just use them and their sex organs for mutually sextisfying outcome. Satisfy your lust, let them attend to your body's cravings. Wish you find much sexjoyment.

PuNkDeViL
15-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Hi,
Thanks for your time.

Hello Ms Kelly,

Not too sure if I can be honor to be a friend of yours. I read your post, and similar to you, i am still single unmarried, though I am a bit younger than you at 31. But I do understand, that to strive and meet your career objectives there are some sacrifice need to make such as setting up a family. But hey so what? you can be equally as happy , as long as you this is what you want and you are happy about it.

Anyway, I hope to able to be a friend of yours. I am 31 years, SG chinese male, and non-smoking guy.
Cheers !:D

johnlangdon
15-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Hi Kelly, I hope you're still using this website as I just joined and saw your post and am intrigued. I understand the point the guys in your thread are letting you know on and I dare say I'm one of the only few exceptions who is looking for the same thing as you. Anyway, hope you're open to talking and establish a friendship at least.

Thanks & sincerely,
John.

callmetum
17-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your time.

Looking yummy. Forget about those abbreviations. It's confusing! Lol

porscheclub
17-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Well, TS is sending an arousing picture for a start :D

Men are fools when you know our weaknesses ;)