PDA

View Full Version : Indians or No Indians

djack21
08-05-2016, 06:01 AM
I think this is a very sensitive topic and I would like to bring this up.

The immediate discrimination that no INDIANS are allowed is a little vague.

Firstly, what type of Indians are rejected?

The indians who come from India?

Even from them, there are categories, the construction guys, the doctors, the IT guys.

And lets zoom out from this immediate classification because I am assuming that you are aware that India is huge, you have the south indian guys and the middle eastern indians, the North indians, even Pakistanis are considered Indians and also the United Arab Emirates have a huge number of people who have Indian origin.

Why are you rejecting Indians?

Is it because of the common stigma of the drunken, smelly indian who never clean himself?

then this is clear ignorance because the ones who fit this reject category can anyone who drinks and doesn't clean himself. It could be a chinese or malay, ang mo, smell is still a smell.

But of course there is still room for argument that because you are not indian, SO you can tolerate a non indian smelly drunkard. In other words, you are okay with a China drunkard who shits on you.

Still!

I cannot comprehend this, why why why do you reject Indians because they are ones who have the money to spend for a good fuck. (that's why horny indian is a common term)

Is it because you want to have a job you love?

If it is as such, I would strongly suggest that you do not give sad story on how you need money but you don't want to fuck indians. Instead you should be honest. Say, you want to have sex with your own race and other races except indians and you would like to get paid at the same time.

Or i would suggest you to be a camgirl. I am sure alot of INDIAN bros here are willing to join venture and invest in setting up sammyboysexcams and then bring clients for you and earn a commission enough to find someone who can accept Indians to fuck.

If you are keen on sammyboysexcams, please bump this thread. And I hope we all get a referral code so we can bring in clients for these girls who need money.

Thank you guys :)

Hakkien
08-05-2016, 07:22 AM
So I presume ur a mama right?

VisaCredit
08-05-2016, 08:37 AM
I am ok with Indians.

8Black
08-05-2016, 09:02 AM
I am ok with Indians.

Let TS book u lor.

HonkyTonkyMan
08-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Ok is this going to lead to anything to do with Karma Sutra, if not I am taking the political correct route that everyone is doing and say...no comment..:D

VisaCredit
08-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Let TS book u lor.

Book do what?

I dun mind Indian but doesn't mean I want to get booked!

Jostella
08-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Ask the Law Minister to make it such that no rejection of Indians allowed :D

arl127
08-05-2016, 08:34 PM

Well it is how you take it, if the person cant handle it, then you get rejected. [B]

[B]The indians who come from India?

Indians are Indians, does that diff between indian from india vs others? [b]

Even from them, there are categories, the construction guys, the doctors, the IT guys. - Dude this is something unrelated you are talking, this is SBF! the performance ulimately counts!

And lets zoom out from this immediate classification because I am assuming that you are aware that India is huge, you have the south indian guys and the middle eastern indians, the North indians, even Pakistanis are considered Indians and also the United Arab Emirates have a huge number of people who have Indian origin.

[B]Why are you rejecting Indians?

Is it because of the common stigma of the drunken, smelly indian who never clean himself?

then this is clear ignorance because the ones who fit this reject category can anyone who drinks and doesn't clean himself. It could be a chinese or malay, ang mo, smell is still a smell.

But of course there is still room for argument that because you are not indian, SO you can tolerate a non indian smelly drunkard. In other words, you are okay with a China drunkard who shits on you.

Still!

I cannot comprehend this, why why why do you reject Indians because they are ones who have the money to spend for a good fuck. (that's why horny indian is a common term)

TS you have no confidence or you cant take rejection. You are in Dangerous zone!!!! and money has no co-relationship with attraction!

If it is as such, I would strongly suggest that you do not give sad story on how you need money but you don't want to fuck indians. Instead you should be honest. Say, you want to have sex with your own race and other races except indians and you would like to get paid at the same time.

Well it is being said well enough.

Or i would suggest you to be a camgirl. I am sure alot of INDIAN bros here are willing to join venture and invest in setting up sammyboysexcams and then bring clients for you and earn a commission enough to find someone who can accept Indians to fuck.

If you are keen on sammyboysexcams, please bump this thread. And I hope we all get a referral code so we can bring in clients for these girls who need money.

[b]TS in a nutshel,l you wanted your answers on your personal experience you have had so far?

Good luck dude![b]

Johanbass
08-05-2016, 08:36 PM
I am ok with Indians.

You like curry enemas?

arl127
08-05-2016, 08:39 PM
You like curry enemas?

HAHA JOHANBASS stir lah stir.

Johanbass
08-05-2016, 08:39 PM
HAHA JOHANBASS stir lah stir.

Stir what? I only stir curry when i am cooking at home

sean_j
08-05-2016, 09:18 PM

The indians who come from India?

Even from them, there are categories, the construction guys, the doctors, the IT guys.

Why are you rejecting Indians?

Still!

seriously bro not all do,if they do just take ur money sumwhere else,by starting this thread u are just giving sum clowns bullets to fire at u.

justwanadoit
08-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Well,u gotta blame the impression that India is Rapeland

sadfa
08-05-2016, 10:13 PM
There's already a thread n many posts on this.
You got read?

You're nt raising new ground n its the same old or even worse mediocre arguments than before.

So What's the point other than becos its you raising the argument?

pauldownhill
08-05-2016, 11:12 PM
I feel for you bro. But it's contrasting how indian girls are accepting of chinese guys. My personal experience 5 attempts, 5 hits.

djack21
09-05-2016, 01:34 AM
seriously bro not all do,if they do just take ur money sumwhere else,by starting this thread u are just giving sum clowns bullets to fire at u.

Yes i agree with you. I am not Indian but I have clients who represent large corps coming from india. and everytime I face the problem on finding what they ask for just because of their race. I cannot tell it to them because it is the same way the singapore chinese feel when we go to Japan and we are not allowed to book reservation at hig end restaurants just because we are chinese. But we are not China chinese. Still how we feel is the same thing my clients are feeling.

let me quote an incident.

This client came to singapore and he was supposed to stay for 3 whole months. He is and indian and he asked me if I can arrange companionship for him during this whole 3 months. meet 2-3 times a week, willing to sleep over his residence (in a prime location) and be good to him. His condition was that he wanted a local sg girl. and his price.... $5k per month.

So i figured out that this fellow can be a SD. So i contacted some ads. And all of them declined because this fellow was indian. So money is nothing for them. they want to get good sex and be sponsored.

At the end of the day, i had to bring in a malaysian girl to pretend she was a singaporean and had to pay her the same because of her expenses.

luckone
09-05-2016, 01:40 AM
no problem indian wellcom

sadfa
09-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Haha. I bet you're nt a pimp bt still wad a way to make a living.
Don't tell me now personal bankers do this. Or you concierge for some joint? Or the IR do this?

Zapperxx
09-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Being an Indian myself ,I had seen lot of first person accounts ,fortunately I was never rejected but I believe Indians themselves(and sometimes Bangladeshis or Pakistanis who pretend as indians sorry no offence to anyone) are responsible for creating this image.
I am a frequent traveller to Bangkok and have seen many times people behaving rudely.
Once is a bar saw one guy throwing money on dancers the boincer stopped him but he didnt listen they requested him again to stop dping it but this guy was so drunk that he didnt know what was happenening around him and kepy throwing money ,I didnt like it went to the guy and asked him to stop this guy he told me he came to bangkok for fun and he has lot of money ,finally the bouncers caught him by collar and threw him out.
Another instance ,saw one guy fightimg with one bouncer to go to inside a pub who was not allowing him because he was not properly dressed,he was was wearing shorts.
There were lot of incidents like this.
My peesonal contacts in BKK have told stories on how some people behave,their most common issues
1.rude behaviour
2.extremely drunk
3.they think they have purchased the girl with the money and can do anything.
Having said that not everybody behaves rudely and not all girls or joints reject ,to me general rule is
1. When you book a girl better to tell them you are Indian so ypu can find nother persin in case they are not interested.
2 dress well
Last but not the least
3.be polite and show respect,remeber you have purchased the services of a girl not the girl itself,they are also human beings,just because they are in this profession they should not be respected.
Money can buy anything respect is well .....priceless.

Didnt want to offend anyone my Apologies to anyone who feels offended

Abcdefghijklmn
09-05-2016, 10:16 AM
No offence to the Indians.

I believe Indians have their own dialects which is same as Chinese (I am Chinese).

Most of the times, when the Indians are expressing themselves in English, it is a direct translation which make it hard to understand.

If Indians are giving you money, they want to make sure their money worth. For example: they give $1.00 to you and they expect $10.00 services.

What I have occurred personally, Indians are great at conversations. If you could out win their conversations, you will be an elite over the conversation.

Unfortunately, I am still being suppressed by an Indian who know nuts about his job and each time he just need to write an email of a sentence of two, this increase my work load for an hour or two.

They don't bother what you are working. They only know that they get paid and you get shit.

I hope this help. Nothing against Indian, it is just my personal experience.

fixxxer
10-05-2016, 05:01 PM
No offence to the Indians.

I believe Indians have their own dialects which is same as Chinese (I am Chinese).

Most of the times, when the Indians are expressing themselves in English, it is a direct translation which make it hard to understand.

If Indians are giving you money, they want to make sure their money worth. For example: they give $1.00 to you and they expect $10.00 services.

What I have occurred personally, Indians are great at conversations. If you could out win their conversations, you will be an elite over the conversation.

Unfortunately, I am still being suppressed by an Indian who know nuts about his job and each time he just need to write an email of a sentence of two, this increase my work load for an hour or two.

They don't bother what you are working. They only know that they get paid and you get shit.

I hope this help. Nothing against Indian, it is just my personal experience.

Dude,

Im a local born and bred singaporean still fucking serving Reservist for my great NATION :D

Have to agree on some points of urs but i have to say that My Fellow indians spoiled the market by running away without paying, turning up drunk and vommitting all over, not practising proper hygiene etc....

I have not had much probs with Fl's, Picking up ONS or having any difficulty managing with my fellow friends majority chinese chaps when we head out for a nite out with the fear chicks mite overlook me.

In the End its all just personal preference Vice Versa

Good day :D