PDA

View Full Version : FLS : gone?

dominion
15-10-2006, 12:15 AM
i went to check out FLS today. Damn never see any decent place. Whole place taken over by the chinese tuition center. Got a massage place at lvl 4 but don't know if it is strictly decent, or whether its good. Any bros know?
Got pulled in by some PRC at lvl 3. Was a bit drunk so kenna conned quite a lot of dmg for just BJ. Bros, be warned, ask for full details before going in and dont be pulled in cuz damn hard to get out.

Anyone still know of any good massage place in FLS? Regardless whether its for good hard decent massage or for the other kind.

Croopig
15-10-2006, 01:28 PM
The last time I went there last week the shutters were down the whole noon to evening.:(

doomday123
15-10-2006, 01:34 PM
i went to check out FLS today. Damn never see any decent place. Whole place taken over by the chinese tuition center. Got a massage place at lvl 4 but don't know if it is strictly decent, or whether its good. Any bros know?

Anyone still know of any good massage place in FLS? Regardless whether its for good hard decent massage or for the other kind.

Level 4 had a HC ( Twin Health Centre if I am not wrong ). Its had sauna, steam & jacuzzi. I only went there once.

I think there are a lot of TNs & HCs around FLS area. All are walking distance.

dominion
16-10-2006, 08:08 PM
yea that was the fourth level i refering to. Nothing other than that i guess. So FLS is really gone now?
where are the places around it now? any bros care to share exp of centers arnd there?

Croopig
17-10-2006, 01:49 AM
yea that was the fourth level i refering to. Nothing other than that i guess. So FLS is really gone now?
where are the places around it now? any bros care to share exp of centers arnd there?
Just went there today evening,yaya!level three still in business!all shops from the one near the toilet to the two shops at the corner all open.:D

Mr King
16-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Got pulled in by some PRC at lvl 3. Was a bit drunk so kenna conned quite a lot of dmg for just BJ. Bros, be warned, ask for full details before going in and dont be pulled in cuz damn hard to get out.

Bros can tell the real address ?

dominion
16-11-2006, 08:38 PM
FLS is Fu Lu Shou at bugis five minutes from Bugis MRT station.

btw bro croopig, there are 3 at level 3?? Mind sharing a preview here? The one I saw the standard was poor. Also level 4 does it have special service and how are the girls there?