PDA

View Full Version : It seems that a large number of Singapore girls shave their pubic hair clean now

mr20k
05-05-2016, 08:29 AM
what your opinion?

nihaoma
05-05-2016, 09:37 AM
I had two ex gf that doesn't shave but after having sex with me for a few times. One of them shaved herself and the other one requested me to shave for her. While shaving I tease her clitoris and she's all wet making it easier for shaving haha!

mastersergant
05-05-2016, 10:30 AM
what your opinion?

Got any proof ?

coleman77
05-05-2016, 10:37 AM
My last few ex all preferred clean below. They did waxing instead of shaving as they mention it makes the skin rough if shaved.

pharoh_15
05-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Shaved is best especially for oral. Pity most prc gals don't believe in it..

Rickey
05-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Shaved is best especially for oral. Pity most prc gals don't believe in it..
The title of tis thread is partially true only...but Yes v. much agree wif the bro Pharoh...shaving is BEST for oral ! :)...but not only PRC gals dun believe in it, most of our very own local Milfs whether married or not oso dun wan to be clean shaven down there unless required by their bfs or husbands..they still prefer to hv a patch of hair on their pussy as they feel it's sexier looking to their men :p...haha

Lucifersangel
05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
It's true. I shave and I know a friend who prefer waxing. But waxing grow back is very itchy and waxing is super painful.. Hate it..

But waxing very smooth..

Don't guys prefer clean shaven/waxed pussy anyway?

seanylit
05-05-2016, 02:05 PM
But waxing very smooth..

actually.. as long as it is pussy, we dont really care if it is shaven/waxed or not :D

LordVader
05-05-2016, 02:43 PM
It's true. I shave and I know a friend who prefer waxing. But waxing grow back is very itchy and waxing is super painful.. Hate it..

But waxing very smooth..

Indeed most do.

TriBand
05-05-2016, 02:55 PM

But waxing very smooth..

Either smooth or bushy, don't like pricky stubbles :D

hellopoppyy
05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
i think hairless pussy is best and sexy

blk437
05-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Was drunk 1 night after drinking.. wanna go down on a girl and i cannot find the clit as her bush is too thick and the light is too dim to find...in the end sleep.

Pogba
05-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Was drunk 1 night after drinking.. wanna go down on a girl and i cannot find the clit as her bush is too thick and the light is too dim to find...in the end sleep.

Wow so jialat? :eek:

milktoast
05-05-2016, 03:33 PM
I guess there is a growing number of people that does start to notice the need to get cleaned down there. :p

I heard from friends that China girls don't shave is because they feel after being hairless they will lose money. Maybe connect that with 发菜 发财 :D

It's hygiene to be clean and spotless. IMHO. But I know someone that insist the girl must not be shaved! He says it's sexy to see a bushy pussy :eek:

SuxSex
05-05-2016, 05:15 PM
I guess there is a growing number of people that does start to notice the need to get cleaned down there. :p

I heard from friends that China girls don't shave is because they feel after being hairless they will lose money. Maybe connect that with 发菜 发财 :D

It's hygiene to be clean and spotless. IMHO. But I know someone that insist the girl must not be shaved! He says it's sexy to see a bushy pussy :eek:

Haha different fetish I guess

HelloAngel
05-05-2016, 09:45 PM

But waxing very smooth..

Waxing is painful and very prone to in-grown hair. I go for IPL instead as I swim regularly, it's better to be smooth below. ;)))

WaterJet
05-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Waxing is painful and very prone to in-grown hair. I go for IPL instead as I swim regularly, it's better to be smooth below. ;)))

I'm sure your swimsuit is able to provide adequate coverage even if you don't go for IPL, unless you wear those micro bikinis to swim :p

Lucifersangel
05-05-2016, 10:08 PM

Considering that also. It seriously save a lot of time! But it's really expensive. Woman IPL for pussy is crazy expensive la. Dunno how the categorise also one pussy can count until 3-4 different "parts" then charge a lot for it.. I think cuz a lot of woman go do those area then they wanna squeeze as much money out as possible...

Plus, doesn't it hurt alot when you go IPL?

hakone
05-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I preferred shaved :p

Rickey
05-05-2016, 10:22 PM
haha...so interesting thread on pussy hair shaving :p...T.Q. v. much to all the dear lovely sis who contributed their views in tis thread ! :)...keep them coming in dearies ! ;)

horserace
05-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Prefer hairless too :)

horserace
05-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Prefer hairless too :)

_GG5_
06-05-2016, 01:11 AM
IPL for my gf!!!

HelloAngel
06-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Considering that also. It seriously save a lot of time! But it's really expensive. Woman IPL for pussy is crazy expensive la. Dunno how the categorise also one pussy can count until 3-4 different "parts" then charge a lot for it.. I think cuz a lot of woman go do those area then they wanna squeeze as much money out as possible...

It's not that expensive when one sign up during promo or off peak packages. Good thing is that the hair grows back slower and finer so there is a longer gap between each session.

Nah, IPL is not painful. Waxing is more painful. It's actually very ticklish!!! Haha.

fellow111
06-05-2016, 08:13 AM
Convinced my OC to go for IPL in Bangkok. About 6000Baht. They spread some painkilling cream first. OC said still painful. Need about 3-6 treatment. But after one treatment, quite hairless. Just a few strands. Now OC willing to go again to complete the treatment. Could not convince her to have it done in Singapore. Previously have to occasionally shave for her but she usually not keen.

Definitely better to go down on shaved pussy!

ET
06-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Never meet before shave clean one

virgone
06-05-2016, 09:40 AM

But waxing very smooth..

Yes! Clean shave / waxed / ipl preferred :D

HelloAngel
06-05-2016, 09:56 AM
haha...so interesting thread on pussy hair shaving :p...T.Q. v. much to all the dear lovely sis who contributed their views in tis thread ! :)...keep them coming in dearies ! ;)

Hello Brother Rickey!

It's better to be clean below for hygiene reasons. Plus the guy won't need to experience flossing during oral. :D

virgone
06-05-2016, 11:43 AM

Agreed. IPL is best if u can afford it

virgone
06-05-2016, 11:47 AM
It's not that expensive when one sign up during promo or off peak packages. Good thing is that the hair grows back slower and finer so there is a longer gap between each session.

Nah, IPL is not painful. Waxing is more painful. It's actually very ticklish!!! Haha.

IPL ticklish?

whao.. u have high threshold for pain..

;)

virgone
06-05-2016, 11:48 AM

IPL is like ant bite. Usually they will numb with ice first.

CircleLife
06-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Never meet before shave clean one

Lucky you never meet one who had shaved previously and starts to grow again. The tiny hair will prick you when you hump her.

uglyrabbit28
06-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Actually the real reason why there are more girls waxing below is because there is more shop doing waxing now. And because of that, waxing becomes much cheaper compared to the past. Is a commercial thing. Nothing horny about it.

Rickey
06-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Hello Brother Rickey!

It's better to be clean below for hygiene reasons. Plus the guy won't need to experience flossing during oral. :D
Hi dear sis helloangel !...so glad to see you posting again...in this thread sharing wif yr lady friends here all about yr interesting & pleasant experiences with IPL..:)...but it's so surprising to learn that IPL can be a little painful as well as the bro virgone says...

dun quite understand the last part of yr post about guys "flossing".. but fully agree with you that a hairless front bottom is hygienic...but a bald pussy really looks like a little girl's one leh :o...moreover nature has put those hair down our bottom for a purpose. Maybe what you girls can do is that when bathing to make sure yr bottom private part is well washed & cleaned :p...but eventually it's up to you girls to decide for yrself whether you want yr bottom hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven...to each her own preference...

Splitter100
06-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Convinced my OC to go for IPL in Bangkok. About 6000Baht. They spread some painkilling cream first. OC said still painful. Need about 3-6 treatment. But after one treatment, quite hairless. Just a few strands. Now OC willing to go again to complete the treatment. Could not convince her to have it done in Singapore. Previously have to occasionally shave for her but she usually not keen.

Definitely better to go down on shaved pussy!

Then you have to take plane back to Bangkok continuous for more treatments?
\:confused::eek::confused:

purepulp
06-05-2016, 04:40 PM
what your opinion?

How you know? You did a survey? :D

Your statement is too general, not backed by any statistical evidence and purely speculation.

Why don't you do a poll and ask if Sammyboy girls shave their pubic hair? :p

BlackCrown
06-05-2016, 06:10 PM
How you know? You did a survey? :D

Your statement is too general, not backed by any statistical evidence and purely speculation.

Why don't you do a poll and ask if Sammyboy girls shave their pubic hair? :p

Cannot lah, if poll from the girls here not accurate leh. Must poll from girls all over Singapore :D

henrykao00001
06-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Me n my gal are shaved.

More of hygiene as SG is too humid and i tend to sweat alot.

And some gals prefer guys who shaved their public hair. They are more willing to give a good BJ and ball licking.

relacrelaclah
06-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Actually the real reason why there are more girls waxing below is because there is more shop doing waxing now. And because of that, waxing becomes much cheaper compared to the past. Is a commercial thing. Nothing horny about it.

Quite true also :)

fellow111
06-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Then you have to take plane back to Bangkok continuous for more treatments?
\:confused::eek::confused:

Well. We are planning for a trip soon. I think it is cheaper than Singapore and she IS willing to go for it there, and not willing to go to the ones in Singapore. I think she feels shy, but in a foreign country, more daring.

frenchtoaster
06-05-2016, 07:44 PM
IPL is like ant bite. Usually they will numb with ice first.

Wow is it? Learnt something new :)

HelloAngel
06-05-2016, 07:55 PM
IPL ticklish?

whao.. u have high threshold for pain..

;)

My threshold for pain is actually very low. :D I took epidural even before contractions kicked in when I delivered my boy. :)

Maybe cos the therapist applied some very cold cream to numb the area so no pain? It's really very ticklish and I always try very hard not to wiggle cos I am scared of tickle. :cool:

HelloAngel
06-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Hi dear sis helloangel !...so glad to see you posting again...in this thread sharing wif yr lady friends here all about yr interesting experiences with IPL..:)...it's so surprising to learn that IPL can be a little painful as the other bro says...

dun quite understand the last part of yr post about guys "flossing".. but fully agree with you that a hairess front bottom is hygienic...but a bald pussy really looks like a little girl's one leh. Moreover nature has put those hair down our bottom for a purpose. Maybe what you girls can do is that when bathing to make sure yr bottom private part is well washed & cleaned :p

Once you tried a clean pussy, you usually would prefer it clean cos less obstacles during oral on the gal. Well, I heard from some guy friends that their partners don't maintain so the pubic hair grows quite long and it sometimes get stuck in between their teeth during oral sex.. Haha. So it's like flossing your teeth lor..

Ya, hair below is to protect the area but I don't feel it's necessary to have it if we take care of our own hygiene. My personal opinion la. Yes, I am very particular abt hygiene so I usually use a feminine wash daily. ;)

I think at the end of the day, it's what the gal or her partner prefers. Some guys like gals bushy, some like heart-shape, some like it clean. No right or wrong. ;)

jolinhong90
06-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Yes I agree is for hygiene reason. I do waxing as well for hygiene reasons and also it looks much better and feel more comfortable when I am in my bikini...... or when my boy is down below me. :p

DerekCech
06-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Yes I agree is for hygiene reason. I do waxing as well for hygiene reasons and also it looks much better and feel more comfortable when I am in my bikini...... or when my boy is down below me. :p

Yea, you can wear micro bikini without any worry :p

heartlock
06-05-2016, 08:43 PM
In a fit of discomfort of hot temperature,trim until like chicken feather been pluck off without my awares.
Dun know when will my forest grow back,hahaha.
Now have to hide but feel coolin

Rickey
06-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Once you tried a clean pussy, you usually would prefer it clean cos less obstacles during oral on the gal. Well, I heard from some guy friends that their partners don't maintain so the pubic hair grows quite long and it sometimes get stuck in between their teeth during oral sex.. Haha. So it's like flossing your teeth lor..

Ya, hair below is to protect the area but I don't feel it's necessary to have it if we take care of our own hygiene. My personal opinion la. Yes, I am very particular abt hygiene so I usually use a feminine wash daily. ;)

I think at the end of the day, it's what the gal or her partner prefers. Some guys like gals bushy, some like heart-shape, some like it clean. No right or wrong.
Very well said, sis HelloAngel ! ;)...Thanks very much for clarifying & explaining your interesting post to me & all other bros & sis in this thread ! :)...so cute, like the way you explained the subject of discussion very much esp the "flossing" part to us guys :p ..haha

Like i said there are many MILFs age 30 & above who prefer to keep some pubic hair down below kinda of to attract their guys...as they feel sexy when stripped down & seen by their guys with hair down there which some of their guys like to play wif...

but if you dun mind me correcting you a little, sis...yes, like you agreed, having hair on our down under is to protect the area...but i tink it is protection more against genital bruising & abrasion than against dirt...having hair below definitely doesn't help to keep our pubes cleaner or more hygienic...on the contrary the hair beneath traps dirt, sweat etc, etc which can lead sometimes to infections like UTI in you girls if the area there is not cleaned well enough..so like you said sis, it is better to remove them & maintain yr own hygiene down there yrself....but i tink nature's purpose of growing hair down under is to help protect against friction & bruises to our genitals which might be sustained from clothings we wear like tight pants & jeans...perhaps the article in the link below explains it all about pubic hair shaving...an eye-opening article about the negative effects of pubic hair removal...good to read it for general info anyway !

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

Tanana
06-05-2016, 09:38 PM
As much I enjoy a nicely waxed pussy, I occasionally enjoy fucking a nice hairy pussy.

ahbey
06-05-2016, 10:43 PM
I prefer clean shaved or trimmed but My PRC GF also refused to shaved or trimmed on her pussy hair
As they believed that bring bad luck to do so ...女人不可以是白虎!
But she's hot and love to bbbj that made me dun mind on bushy hair
:D:D:D

fatalfacts
07-05-2016, 12:19 AM

This one is just rumour.....do u know that in fact a lot of Japanese girl don't shave too!!

bigass
07-05-2016, 12:35 AM

Later too bushy become 發霉,倒霉 (rooten and unlucky)

onlyhuman
07-05-2016, 09:06 AM

But waxing very smooth..

Read my signature

sg50
07-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Read my signature
"PS: I loved hairy and bushy pussies"
Haha bro, do you like painting?

Paypal
07-05-2016, 12:00 PM
I prefer clean shaved or trimmed but My PRC GF also refused to shaved or trimmed on her pussy hair
As they believed that bring bad luck to do so ...女人不可以是白虎!
But she's hot and love to bbbj that made me dun mind on bushy hair
:D:D:D

Bad luck is just a myth.

ulticock
07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Prefer hairless around the lips with a neat trimmed patch :)

Rickey
07-05-2016, 09:15 PM

In the interest of sharing...for bros & sis who are interested to do IPL ;)...passed by tis "new" shop tis afternoon tat does IPL called "Japan IPL ~~ "...(for me it's new cos i haven seen tis shop name b4)...

Wat attracted me to the shop was...a promotion tat is currently going on, prolly cos it is a new chain of shops....the so-called benefits they offer are as follows...

1) $1.98 for the 1st 10 shots (20 free IPL shots by flashing their voucher)
2) no packages to buy
3) no appointments needed...but was told by the receptionist tat IPL to the pussy prolly takes abt an hour...issit really take tat long, sis HelloAngel ??..:confused:

But be careful dearies, i dun really know whether it's worth it or not or wats is their catch or sales gimmick...The one i went in to enquire was @ the Esplanade MRT...for sis who are really interested in IPL to hv yr pussy bald, you hv to go to their outlets yrselves to find out..:p..there were already quite a few ladies tat looks like MILFs there enquiring when i was there just now...haha

milktoast
07-05-2016, 09:39 PM
This one is just rumour.....do u know that in fact a lot of Japanese girl don't shave too!!

Sorry I don't know cos most AV girls I saw on porn is shaved or trimmed. :D

Later too bushy become 發霉,倒霉 (rooten and unlucky)

Hahaha.

hurrayholiday
08-05-2016, 01:46 AM

You saw Jap or Angmo porn? :D

Crocks
08-05-2016, 03:55 AM

this would be best

tikogoh
08-05-2016, 05:00 AM
In the interest of sharing...for bros & sis who are interested to do IPL ;)...passed by tis "new" shop tis afternoon tat does IPL called "Japan IPL ~~ "...(for me it's new cos i haven seen tis shop name b4)...

Wat attracted me to the shop was...a promotion tat is currently going on, prolly cos it is a new chain of shops....the so-called benefits they offer are as follows...

1) $1.98 for the 1st 10 shots (20 free IPL shots by flashing their voucher)
2) no packages to buy
3) no appointments needed...but was told by the receptionist tat IPL to the pussy prolly takes abt an hour...issit really take tat long, sis HelloAngel ??..:confused:

But be careful dearies, i dun really know whether it's worth it or not or wats is their catch or sales gimmick...The one i went in to enquire was @ the Esplanade MRT...for sis who are really interested in IPL to hv yr pussy bald, you hv to go to their outlets yrselves to find out..:p..there were already quite a few ladies tat looks like MILFs there enquiring when i was there just now...haha

shouldn't be that long. Mine took about 15 minutes. I know that for the machine to do IPL, the laser bulb must be at least a certain wattage. Any lower and it's not as effective and have to do again and again.

Busker
08-05-2016, 08:34 AM
shouldn't be that long. Mine took about 15 minutes. I know that for the machine to do IPL, the laser bulb must be at least a certain wattage. Any lower and it's not as effective and have to do again and again.

Thank you for sharing.

Rickey
08-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Thank you very much my good friend bro tikogoh for sharing yr IPL experience with us here too :)...lolzz din know guys oso can IPL down there ;)...but could it be tat for guys it takes only 15 mins but to shave a a girl's pussy "botak" tat might take a longer time as a penis & a pussy looks quite different leh :o...haha...so how about yr wifey, bro ?...you din introduce her to IPL her pussy ??...so is it still a forest down there for her ??

MissLatte
08-05-2016, 09:41 PM
I think younger girls tend to wax or IPL these days. For my peers (mid 30s), most will self trim. I have been waxing for the last 7-8 years as it is really cleaner. After having a smooth pubic area, will never go back to pussy period. Next is to go IPL for a longer term solution. Waxing every 5 weeks is troublesome. Trying IPL next.

This is one of my first posts in this forum. :)

MissLatte
08-05-2016, 09:51 PM
I think it is very much common in you get girls these days. My peers (mid 30s) mostly self trim. For me, I have waxed for the past 7-8 years and have grown used to a clean pubic. Trying out IPL next once my waxing package is over.

My first few post in this forum. :)

fatalfacts
08-05-2016, 11:54 PM

Hahaha.

U already said that its AV movie!! Of cos everyone appeared to be good and clean. What I talking about is REAL LIFE!!
U watch too much TV and AV liao. Go and expose to different nationalities.....then u will realized that it's different from your AV!

TinaChris
09-05-2016, 12:40 AM

Agree with you on this :)

Mashimaro91
09-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Hairless near the lips should be ok for me

lechlee
09-05-2016, 12:54 AM
I have a really serious question since there's a IPL shop near my place but I don't dare to go in and ask lest they find me a pervert.. Lol
Do most IPL shop provide the service for male customers in regards to the private parts? If i am not wrong, this IPL shop has a gorilla mascot. Any bro here tried private part IPL in this shop before (don't know is it a chain or not)?

tikogoh
09-05-2016, 03:14 AM
Thank you for sharing.

You're welcome

Thank you very much my good friend bro tikogoh for sharing yr IPL experience with us here too :)...lolzz din know guys oso can IPL down there ;)...but could it be tat for guys it takes only 15 mins but to shave a a girl's pussy "botak" tat might take a longer time as a penis & a pussy looks quite different leh :o...haha...so how about yr wifey, bro ?...you din introduce her to IPL her pussy ??...so is it still a forest down there for her ??

Can be done but my therapist don't do my shaft. Pubic area she does it. Yes, beginning is like pin pricks but subsequent sessions are easier. She's still a bit busy down there.

virgone
09-05-2016, 09:28 AM
My threshold for pain is actually very low. :D I took epidural even before contractions kicked in when I delivered my boy. :)

Maybe cos the therapist applied some very cold cream to numb the area so no pain? It's really very ticklish and I always try very hard not to wiggle cos I am scared of tickle. :cool:

ic... yah.. seem like some places uses cream

;)

virgone
09-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Wow is it? Learnt something new :)

That was my experience..

virgone
09-05-2016, 09:41 AM
I have a really serious question since there's a IPL shop near my place but I don't dare to go in and ask lest they find me a pervert.. Lol
Do most IPL shop provide the service for male customers in regards to the private parts? If i am not wrong, this IPL shop has a gorilla mascot. Any bro here tried private part IPL in this shop before (don't know is it a chain or not)?

Gorilla or chimpanzee?
I think you are referring to Strip.

if it is, they should also do it for guys, but quite ex.

check their menu, under boyzillion.

bochapsing
09-05-2016, 07:38 PM
strip is ex, but there're reviews saying that their IPL is very effective... i did mine else where, results weren't too good. need to take up 2nd package which added up almost same price as strip.

when i first met my wife, she was bushy, then i got her to go for waxing and later she went for IPL, cos waxing need to go regularly to maintain hairless.

lxora
10-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Read my signature

Hahaha I like the color wolf part :D

Chickerton
10-05-2016, 03:13 AM

My favourite too :)

Rickey
10-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Wow !..din know there are many of our young SG ladies today who are not shy & like to go for waxing & IPL to hv their forbidden area below made bald :p:eek:...no wonder !...seems like the demand is growing each passing day with the proliferation of shops everywhere around the island providing this special service to our girls ! ;)...if tis trend really continues & catches up wif all of us, it's a matter of time before all our bottom will be bald w/o the need to ask or guess or even see...haha

Btw..would like to thank both bro tikogoh & bochapsing for sharing their wifey's shaving & IPL experience with us here in tis thread :)..any other bro or sis like to share about their waxing or IPL experience with us for the benefit of those who hv not ??...thanks

tikogoh
14-05-2016, 05:18 AM
Wow !..din know there are many of our young SG ladies today who are not shy & like to go for waxing & IPL to hv their forbidden area below made bald :p:eek:...no wonder !...seems like the demand is growing each passing day with the proliferation of shops everywhere around the island providing this special service to our girls ! ;)...if tis trend really continues & catches up wif all of us, it's a matter of time before all our bottom will be bald w/o the need to ask or guess or even see...haha

Btw..would like to thank both bro tikogoh & bochapsing for sharing their wifey's shaving & IPL experience with us here in tis thread :)..any other bro or sis like to share about their waxing or IPL experience with us for the benefit of those who hv not ??...thanks

You're welcome Rickey

Rickey
14-05-2016, 11:01 AM
You're welcome Rickey
One of the politest bro in tis forum besides myself ! :)...Glad to hv you in my "Hall of Fame" friends' list as one of my treasured friends !

hmm...am contemplating doing it but looking at the pixs in the picture plaza section, they look like chickens fleeced of all their feathers :eek:..a little boys' look :o...though for a bald pussy, it can look very attractive & desirable to guys ;)

MuttonChicken
14-05-2016, 11:29 AM
One of the politest bro in tis forum besides myself ! :)...Glad to hv you in my "Hall of Fame" friends' list as one of my treasured friends !

Who were those in your "Hall of Fame" friends' list.

porscheclub
14-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Weather getting hotter, more shops doing & putting on those tiny thongs to flaunt so yes definitely.

Even yours truly wax regularly but wife prefers some hair to rub her clit.

Rickey
14-05-2016, 11:04 PM
Who were those in your "Hall of Fame" friends' list.
T.Q. for yr interest...the list is too long to list here...they know who they are ;)...haha..

Weather getting hotter, more shops doing & putting on those tiny thongs to flaunt so yes definitely.

Even yours truly wax regularly but wife prefers some hair to rub her clit.
T.Q. to bro porscheclub too for his info & sharing on pubic hair shaving...looks like there are still many wifeys out there who still like to keep some hair down under :o...for his wifey's case it's for a v. different reason...to rub her clit ;)...so erotic ! :p...din tink of tat, learnt something new...haha

Neoguri
15-05-2016, 01:10 AM
I did a Singapore girl before and she was shaved. It's my first time with a shaved pussy.
Didn't quite like it because it is prickly as there are still some short hairs.

tikogoh
15-05-2016, 06:01 AM
I did a Singapore girl before and she was shaved. It's my first time with a shaved pussy.
Didn't quite like it because it is prickly as there are still some short hairs.

It indeed can be prickly. The same reason why women like to french a cleanly shaved men. My wife calls my stubble toothbrush

Thank you for putting me in your list

Rickey
15-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Thank you for putting me in your list
You're welcome, bro ! :)

USboy
15-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Don't mind some bush if it's trimmed neat. Like a triangle of landing strip. My girlfriends are all shaved and when I chiong i always ask for shaved girls - sometimes i even helped one girl shave which was an erotic experience in itself.

nitefalcon
17-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Was a customer at BB Beauty. I said 'was' as I am still contemplating whether to renew the package or otherwise (just completed one complete package of 10 sessions: IPL & waxing). Don't get me wrong. Service was fantastic and customer service was indeed good/ professional, and I believe it still is even at present time. Also, my tolerance to pain is quite high so, not a problem there.

The only thing which made me think twice is the package $$$ is kinda steep. Will take sometime before I decide to continue or not in due course. Anyways, result after each treatment was satisfactory and no doubt that I was happy with the result every time. I prefer it bald down there due to hygiene purpose as well :D

Overall result after end of 10th sessions, well.. can feel that hair growth is definitely slower but it's not completely stop. Now can say all looks like back to before the treatment began. Well, according to fiona (BB Beauty ladyboss) - IPL & waxing are recommended to be constantly carried out at 6 to 8 weekly interval for it to work at fullest potential, if not mistaken. However, couldn't commit as I supposed to due to certain reasons, sometimes took me even 6 to 8 months interval in between the sessions, which may in turn cause the ineffectiveness of said treatment. Or, perhaps my hair is just 'stubborn' :rolleyes:

Hmm.. am thinking, maybe should get those DIY home-based type as well so that can do it myself at my own convenience time whether at home, or even away travelling It would be more consistence that way, I supposed. Over & out.

By the way, I preferred ladies who are bald down there, or at least trimmed neatly ;)

windows8
17-05-2016, 09:32 AM
If you watch this locally produced Youtube video, it seems pretty common amongst young local girls and guys too ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-NrzM2rWuY

ET
17-05-2016, 09:49 AM
just fuck a maid last sunday also shave clean clean one :D

virgone
17-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Was a customer at BB Beauty. I said 'was' as I am still contemplating whether to renew the package or otherwise (just completed one complete package of 10 sessions: IPL & waxing)......

Hmm.. am thinking, maybe should get those DIY home-based type as well so that can do it myself at my own convenience time whether at home, or even away travelling It would be more consistence that way, I supposed. Over & out.

By the way, I preferred ladies who are bald down there, or at least trimmed neatly ;)

same here. Still have 1 session left..
BB cpl is not permanent removal.. there will be some fine hair growth..

Good to have diy home kit to maintain, but those are not that portable. & u still need help for those hard to reach area.

nitefalcon
17-05-2016, 06:43 PM
same here. Still have 1 session left..
BB cpl is not permanent removal.. there will be some fine hair growth..

Good to have diy home kit to maintain, but those are not that portable. & u still need help for those hard to reach area.

Yup. You're right, indeed.
Definitely need help for backside area (butt & crack).
Can't reach there by my own :rolleyes:

unregistered_10
17-05-2016, 08:15 PM
post delete..

Rickey
17-05-2016, 09:50 PM
If you watch this locally produced Youtube video, it seems pretty common amongst young local girls and guys too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-NrzM2rWuY
Causes me a ticklish laugh whilst viewing the whole vid wif the 4 guys & gals talking among themselves about pubic hair shaving ! ;)...haha...Thanks to bro windows8 for the vid :)...those 2 young guys & the 2 young gals are so honest & not shy at all to talk between themselves so openly & so comically in a forum such as that one...about such an intimate thing as shaving off all their genital hair below :p..haha...from the conversations, believe they are all bald down their front bottom !...hehe...

knowing the purpose & reason why God has grown pubic hair on our genitals below...the consensus of these young pple seems once again to shave off all their pubic hair till "botak" which i believe is quite representative of most young pple nowadays, something unheard of during our parents' generation...whilst there's still stubborn resistance from most men & women over 30 who still prefer to keep a patch of hair down their bottom for show to their partners as a sexy attraction..:p...hehe

The link below is for guys & gals to read about why they shd keep their pubic hair intact...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

So yes, TS seems to hv said it correctly !..more & more SG girls are shaving their pussy bald, esp the younger ones !...haha

Adam Lebean
17-05-2016, 10:09 PM
It could be a trend now.

cheesie
17-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Trend or not it's done for personal reason. Vary from hygiene, comfort, appeal, etc..
As long one is happy and doesn't affect others it fine.
Any way am fetish about well maintain ones: landing strip, love shape, triangle or smooth somehow has positive effect.

joncheong
21-05-2016, 12:50 PM
i had a ONS with a colleague not too long ago...she's single...so i was so amazed when she stripped and she was waxed bald at the pussy...wonder she did it just for hygiene purpose, she love the bald field or she was preparing to be upped one day since she was single....:D

Rickey
22-05-2016, 06:22 AM
i had a ONS with a colleague not too long ago...she's single...so i was so amazed when she stripped and she was waxed bald at the pussy...wonder she did it just for hygiene purpose, she love the bald field or she was preparing to be upped one day since she was single....:D
wow !..bro joncheong is such a lucky guy to be able to up his collic in an ONS ! ;)..& she is single & another lady who is bald down there too, adding to the popularity of shaving cleanly down below to the ladies ! :p...From the sharing of all our dear lovely sis in tis thread, he will realise his 1st 2 questions hv been answered in the positive...whilst his last one shd be pretty obvious...T.Q. to the bro for sharing wif us such a not-so-easy to find experience :)

Catch22
22-05-2016, 09:42 AM
If she had a ONS with you she may have it with others. You are right to say she is preparing herself for those moments :D

joncheong
22-05-2016, 12:59 PM
If she had a ONS with you she may have it with others. You are right to say she is preparing herself for those moments :D

yes... a girl of her looks, sure will have many guys wanting to up her...but i don't think she is that loose girl...she broke up with her ex not too long ago...so i guess since the days she was with her ex she has been cleanly waxed/shaven already....(cos her bed skills are not that inexperienced) ...:D

power69
11-06-2016, 11:01 AM

upped yr point, have?

Cuntroller
11-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Causes me a ticklish laugh whilst viewing the whole vid wif the 4 guys & gals talking among themselves about pubic hair shaving ! ;)...haha...Thanks to bro windows8 for the vid :)...those 2 young guys & the 2 young gals are so honest & not shy at all to talk between themselves so openly & so comically in a forum such as that one...about such an intimate thing as shaving off all their genital hair below :p..haha...from the conversations, believe they are all bald down their front bottom !...hehe...

knowing the purpose & reason why God has grown pubic hair on our genitals below...the consensus of these young pple seems once again to shave off all their pubic hair till "botak" which i believe is quite representative of most young pple nowadays, something unheard of during our parents' generation...whilst there's still stubborn resistance from most men & women over 30 who still prefer to keep a patch of hair down their bottom for show to their partners as a sexy attraction..:p...hehe

The link below is for guys & gals to read about why they shd keep their pubic hair intact...

So yes, TS seems to hv said it correctly !..more & more SG girls are shaving their pussy bald, esp the younger ones !...haha

Nice sharing bro

Rickey
11-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Nice sharing bro
You're welcome, bro :)

Kobayashi99
11-06-2016, 04:46 PM
hairless is like underage, i prefer muff, this hairless stupid trend is over for donkey years. now hollywood movies show muff.. hokay..
pumping a hairless vagina is very uncomfortable (espcially those that shave and stubs sticking out) in missionary style because the pubic hair provides some soft cushion

Zolos
11-06-2016, 05:39 PM
hairless is like underage, i prefer muff, this hairless stupid trend is over for donkey years. now hollywood movies show muff.. hokay..
pumping a hairless vagina is very uncomfortable (espcially those that shave and stubs sticking out) in missionary style because the pubic hair provides some soft cushion

Very true bro

KobeLakers
11-06-2016, 05:50 PM

It is something like fashion cycle :)

GreenGrain
11-06-2016, 06:22 PM
If shaving to keep it clean and easier for us to service them, sure I would not mind. Well, a clean pussy is always tempting, at least for me. :D

summers
13-06-2016, 12:11 PM
The Malay gals I fucked were clean shaven below, except 1. All the Chinese gals I fucked were either long and bushy or trimmed short. None were shaved. But that was 15 odd years ago. I suppose its the trend now to keep it clean shaven. Personally, I like trimmed bushes.

Aslute
14-06-2016, 01:48 AM

Those stubs are a pain in the ass :D

ceeko
16-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Actually hairy or hairless, if its in front of you, hot body, hot face

U bonk?

I give u an analogy, u want a hairless 20 something Regina Kam? Or a 42 year old hairy Serina Wee? or Cecelia cheung?

I'd take the hairy milf anytime man.

ceeko
16-06-2016, 09:16 PM
28046 (http://adf.ly/1av4Vs)

Honestly, if a girl looks like that blows you (http://adf.ly/1av4Vs) --> Then wants to ride on you (http://adf.ly/1av4Vs)

Will u not bang her cause her pussy is hairy?

I'd plough on man

Rickey
17-06-2016, 02:46 AM
The ideal would prolly be a variation ;)...tats my opinion...sometimes cleanly shaved, sometimes hairy ..it would be v. exciting keeping guys wondering or guessing whether u r having a bush or not down there at the pt in time...shave the forest clean 1st then let it grow back slowly to a hairy bush again...when it is fully re-forested again, then once again shave it all bare or botak again :p...but dun go & do IPL gals, u might never get those hair back on yr pussy again...

SamBoga
17-06-2016, 03:37 AM
I'd plough on man

Same here as well :p

winbreak
17-06-2016, 03:42 AM
my first gf(she was 18 at that time) was cleanly waxed, and i was surprised by how good her pussy looked the first time we bonked! :eek:
my second and current gf(who is 21) shaves regularly after becoming sexually active, but i persuaded her to start to wax and i'll occasionally pluck any stray hairs(to her displeasure due to pain) with a pair of tweezers! :p

ceeko
17-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Same here as well :p

Spoken like a true chiongster.

I'll say again

U want a hairless 20 something Regina Kam?

Or a Hairy 40+ Serina Wee?

I'd take the milf

ris2099
17-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Spoken like a true chiongster.

I'll say again

U want a hairless 20 something Regina Kam?

Or a Hairy 40+ Serina Wee?

I'd take the milf

ill go for the MILF and never look back. hairless or not....

IceMiloO
17-06-2016, 06:54 PM
ill go for the MILF and never look back. hairless or not....

Feel the same way too :D

QuakerOats
17-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Those stubs are a pain in the ass :D

Agree with you bro :D

ceeko
18-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Let me ask you all, --> Watch this vid (http://adf.ly/1aASV4) and tell me how do you all feel about this hairy pussy being teased? (http://adf.ly/1aASV4)

Looking at the bod and nipples, though kind of flat.. I'll still bang. Will u?

Better still, why not offer to shave her like those kinky jap AV clips?

Bottomline? Bang or not? I still say I'll bang.

purpleknife
18-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Let me ask you all, --> Watch this vid (http://adf.ly/1aASV4) and tell me how do you all feel about this hairy pussy being teased? (http://adf.ly/1aASV4)

Looking at the bod and nipples, though kind of flat.. I'll still bang. Will u?

Better still, why not offer to shave her like those kinky jap AV clips?

Bottomline? Bang or not? I still say I'll bang.

Wah this one won't lose to Cecilia Cheung :D

D-joker
18-06-2016, 04:28 PM
I personally like shave one. Smooth n can find the clit easily n see her cum. Dont ask me question like if chio with lots of hair n ugly w no hair which one will i bang.

If both chio i will of coz take e no hair one lah...

duoinsyn89
18-06-2016, 11:07 PM
i personally prefer to shave clean as the weather is very warm nowadays. it allows easy access to the clit too. :p

ceeko
20-06-2016, 04:40 PM
If I need to go through a forest to reach the clit. I will

Done it before. my first milf FB doesn't shave her below and I still lick her till she buay tahan.

YakunBoy
20-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Lol.. I've had a mix of shaved and bushy.. Personally I prefer bushy as it really turns me on. I guess it might be the influence of the jap porn I've watched. Personally I didn't feel that the bush gets in the way.. But of coz I've heard that people shave as its more hygiene and easier to maintain

Gingersnaps
21-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Lol.. I've had a mix of shaved and bushy.. Personally I prefer bushy as it really turns me on. I guess it might be the influence of the jap porn I've watched. Personally I didn't feel that the bush gets in the way.. But of coz I've heard that people shave as its more hygiene and easier to maintain

The girls in Jap porn used to be bushy, but nowadays there are some shaven and neatly trimmed as well. Guess they are influenced by Western porn too :D

ceeko
21-06-2016, 09:06 AM

30179 (http://adf.ly/1bPCWF)

Heh, question for all of you

Will you bang this girl If she's presenting herself to you like in this video (http://adf.ly/1bPCWF), will you? I would!!!

ceeko
27-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Watch --> 4 pens shoved into a hairy pussy! (http://adf.ly/1bcGin)

Will u bang this pussy? I will

Mahrez
27-06-2016, 04:05 PM

Watch --> 4 pens shoved into a hairy pussy! (http://adf.ly/1bcGin)

Will u bang this pussy? I will

I thought is "4 penis shoved into a hairy pussy" :eek: :D

ggboy88
27-06-2016, 04:34 PM
I realise this trend..

the PRCs I bong (20s-30s) all shave one.

the local chinese I bong (all 20s) all wax one.

I think its also got to do with the cost la. Average wax is like $40 / brazillian wax according to a girl i always do with. So abit more high maintainence for waxing..

lakhon92
08-07-2016, 04:14 PM
New in this forum... Personally, I've went for waxing and thereafter... the bf intro me to epilator... Haven't look back since! That feeling of being clean and the bf going down on me is damn!

Albrox
08-07-2016, 05:55 PM
New in this forum... Personally, I've went for waxing and thereafter... the bf intro me to epilator... Haven't look back since! That feeling of being clean and the bf going down on me is damn!

Any pic to share? :p

Alantino
08-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Any pic to share? :p
got didi de

trivago
08-07-2016, 07:47 PM
got didi de

Really? :eek: :eek:

Alantino
08-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Really? :eek: :eek:

just joking la. lol

Rickey
09-07-2016, 05:40 AM
More confirmation tat the younger gals r going for it ! :)....in time to come, all of them will look deforested below :p...but sigh...the older ones still wanna maintain a little tuft down there for attraction & show of maturity sake :o...

NastyNate
09-07-2016, 09:39 AM
I visited Taiwan in 2009 and popped Into a random massage Parlour. The masseuse auntie, upon realizing I'm Singaporean, started being very hospitable to me, and plied more warm towels on me. And after massage and chat, she asked to try one of my "foreign" cigarettes (they didn't smoke Marlboro apparently), started smoking and for some reason, massaged my perineum while at it. When she realized I shaved, she was baffled as to the reason why. I told her it's quite popular in Singapore. Then she explained that the Taiwanese(at least for her generation, I guess) don't view people who shave their nether regions in a good light because they believe that only people with sexually transmitted diseases had to shave for medical purposes!

focaccia
09-07-2016, 10:54 AM
I like shaved de but my gf refused to shave clean, just trim it

lakhon92
09-07-2016, 11:37 AM
just joking la. lol

I don't have didi... Although sometimes I imagine how it feels like to have one. Especially having spent 4 years in Tw doing my degree, I've been exposed to a wide variety of sexual preferences of the Tw people. :D

DJack88
09-07-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't have didi... Although sometimes I imagine how it feels like to have one. Especially having spent 4 years in Tw doing my degree, I've been exposed to a wide variety of sexual preferences of the Tw people. :D

You have encounters with girls? Please share :p

MaraGuru
11-07-2016, 12:18 PM

Do TW girls shave too?

lakhon92
29-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Do TW girls shave too?

A smaller fraction compared to Sg girls... Tw guys get really excited and turned on if they hear a particular lady is cleanly waxed/shaved... It’s a plus for us girls who wax/shave religiously!

stormseks
29-11-2018, 10:39 PM
A smaller fraction compared to Sg girls... Tw guys get really excited and turned on if they hear a particular lady is cleanly waxed/shaved... It’s a plus for us girls who wax/shave religiously!

you must be in demand over there

lakhon92
29-11-2018, 11:19 PM

Well... I wouldn’t say I’m in demand, but it definitely is a good coffee table topic, easier to engage people in a conversation!

Rickey
30-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Babe...good to imagine n feel like u hv one hor ;)...hehe...wonder how u really feel if u did hv one :p...haha...but tink tis is a growing trend as the gals wanna feel sexy these days down south...most hv gone hairless at least once in their lives if not wrong..:o

virgone
30-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Well... I wouldn’t say I’m in demand, but it definitely is a good coffee table topic, easier to engage people in a conversation!

U uses shaving/waxing down below as a conversational topics? :eek:

jonnyboi888
30-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Got any proof ?
exactly. how do you know women in the past don't shave or wax?

dacnas
30-11-2018, 10:05 AM

Haha I was wondering too.

waaaaaa
30-11-2018, 10:46 AM
I like shaved de but my gf refused to shave clean, just trim it

It’s diff to maintain a clean shaven one but easier to maintain trimmed

SocialCircle
30-11-2018, 10:53 AM
To be able to conquer a sinkie gal in tw, I guess that’s also getting the tw guys excited....

edwintantan
30-11-2018, 01:18 PM
sometime is good to feel and see a bit of pussy hair
hate to keep seeing botak pussy ,, haha

Nusty
30-11-2018, 01:27 PM
It’s diff to maintain a clean shaven one but easier to maintain trimmed

True, if want to maintain clean shaven then have to shave every day

Jay Chou
30-11-2018, 02:09 PM

Up u bro. 😊

Powerman881
30-11-2018, 02:11 PM
I still prefer a trimmed pussy than a fully waxed pussy.

waaaaaa
30-11-2018, 02:14 PM
True, if want to maintain clean shaven then have to shave every day

Same as our facial hair

Olduser
30-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Clean shave pussy always give me a hardon :D

otamay
30-11-2018, 09:18 PM

Hahaha, upz you.

lakhon92
01-12-2018, 01:53 AM

Depends on how the subject is approached I guess? E.g. there could be a new waxing salon in Taipei, so if someone brings it up, I could draw a contrast between diff practices in diff countries and women’s preferences across the region. That’s a pretty neutral topic without explicitly mentioning that I religiously visit a waxing salon to wax my pussy :P

Sometimes, an intellectual conversation can bring out the wildest dreams in men. Some men love smart women!

coypredator
01-12-2018, 07:03 AM
some of my fb does the laser hair removal treatment.
the pussy smoother than my cheekbone and gives me a hard on!

virgone
01-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Depends on how the subject is approached I guess? E.g. there could be a new waxing salon in Taipei, so if someone brings it up, I could draw a contrast between diff practices in diff countries and women’s preferences across the region. That’s a pretty neutral topic without explicitly mentioning that I religiously visit a waxing salon to wax my pussy :P

Sometimes, an intellectual conversation can bring out the wildest dreams in men. Some men love smart women!

True that it depends on how the subject is approach.
But I'd think that it is between ladies, not diff sex. ;)

True also that some men like smart women. However, some smart women acts dumb to let their man think that they are in control. :rolleyes:

And regarding religiously visit a waxing salon to wax, once you start waxing, I don't suppose you will let the hair grow out of control again. :D