PDA

View Full Version : **2 Sweety Cutie Pie with superd GFE and alot more u can find out**Roxy & Demi**

hugoman
13-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Roxy

TG 20yo

1.62m

33B 24 34

masseur

lovely cutie gal willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/roxy.jpg

Demi

TG 20yo

33B 24 34

masseur

snowy white sweety willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/demi.jpg

interested bro kindly provide ur contact via PM

thx

MimeBoxer
13-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Demi is such a slut!! I like like.....Mr Hugo, can she provide the services i want?:D

bizarre
13-10-2006, 11:40 PM
When bro Hugo informed that there are 2 new gals in town, feel a bit funny as the names no rhymes as in the past gals.
Decided to try on Demi, here is short FR:

I got this feeling "going to have good session" when she greeted me upon entering the room. Bros who had experienced this kind of feeling would understand the excitement. One of the best TG service.

From the beginning to end, she would ensure you are well treated. She speaks good english, has fair skin, good attitude, and playful. She bathed me 3 times and asked me to bathe her. At the end of session she applied her body splash cologne to all over my body till feel like sprayed with 1 bottle parfume.

Name: Demi
Looks: 7.5/10(as good as the photo)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (natural but a bit small, not for boobs lover)
Frenching : very good
FJ: 7.5/10
Massage : 8/10 (good and relaxing)
Service : 8.5/10
RTF - Planning to

p/s: ratings are personal preference

scotfish
14-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Thank you Bro Hugo for the arrangement with Roxy.

Today was the best session i had with Roxy. Petite and firm Ass. Very girlfriend like. When I was walking to the room, i was abit septical about how good Roxy can be. But after the session I give a thumb up.

She greeted me at the door way as i enter, very friendly. Help me to remove my cloths and prepare water for my shower. As we were waiting, she started massagging me. As i personally don't quite like massaging, i told her to lie next to me, she start to touch me all over and suck my nipple and caress my little bro. As she is doing me, my hands start to move downward n play with her little sister.

As the mood goes high and she moans louder and louder, i told her it time for action. She helped to put on CD and then pump her like no tomorrow. Did her missionary and had she pump me from the top. Feeling that my bro going to erupt soon, i put her back to missionary n then heaven.........

Went for our shower, she bath me like a little kid. I did the same, like i did to my girl. enjoy the bathing time that i don't want to go out.

We proceed to the bed, caressing and talk cock. then she ask would i like to go again, i told her yes. How can i reject such a beauty's request. She start to suck till my bro stand up again. This time i want to try something different. so I told her to lied down and i sit on her and pump in and out of her mouth. Wow, very nice feeling, cos she also used her tongue to play with me little bro. In no time, out it goes...........CIM. Good.

All session she never rush me. Just wat i like about FL.

RTF: planning to return before she goes back. :D

Name: Roxy
Looks: 8/10(very cute and petite)
Boobs: 6/10 (natural but a bit small, not for boobs lover) but a 8 goes to the nipple.
Frenching : very good
Massage : never try, i don't like

p/s: ratings are personal preference

aces68
14-10-2006, 02:00 AM
too bad I'm not in town :( , would luv to try Demi..her pic looks damn chio:rolleyes:

curiosityz
14-10-2006, 02:02 AM
too bad I'm not in town , would luv to try Demi..her pic looks damn chio:rolleyes:

ya lor, from the pic, she loks chio and slim :p

Andoo
14-10-2006, 12:13 PM
lately i notice bro Hugo brought in many not only good looking grils, but good services girls too.

after last round action with Celine, so far my top 3 bonks of the year, still recovering.

Bro Hugo, I will sms you next week to book slot with either one.

cheers,

jaeger
14-10-2006, 02:09 PM
TG 20yo

33B 24 34

masseur

snowy white sweety willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/demi.jpg

interested bro kindly provide ur contact via PM

thx

Hugo ur demi look sexy

hugoman
14-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Demi is such a slut!! I like like.....Mr Hugo, can she provide the services i want?:D

Bro, she is another oppoenent that u will difficulties in winning:D

hugoman
14-10-2006, 04:03 PM
too bad I'm not in town :( , would luv to try Demi..her pic looks damn chio

No Wonder no respond from u yesterday. u r one of my tarma tester:D Bro when u r back, pls sms me.

Cheers

absolut
14-10-2006, 04:08 PM
when are these delectable treats leaving? have to schedule an appt. You have PM Hugoman.

hugoman
14-10-2006, 04:17 PM
ya lor, from the pic, she loks chio and slim :p

Bro mai tu liew, booked a slot with me and enjoy a wonderful session with is small n cute looking gal.

lately i notice bro Hugo brought in many not only good looking grils, but good services girls too.

after last round action with Celine, so far my top 3 bonks of the year, still recovering.

Bro Hugo, I will sms you next week to book slot with either one.

cheers,

Bro I will try to bring in only good stuff only. Hope bros can support. Any bad feedback, I willing to acceptand improve. However hope bros can understand that sometimes, to know every bros need and requirement, it is difficult to keep track, so I suggest that for new bros,pls tell me know yur requirment so that I will let my gal know what kind of service u want. :D

Bro Andoo, I know yur style and taste.

Da Vinci
14-10-2006, 05:32 PM
bro, what my taste, u know?

Nack
14-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks to Bro Hugo for the nice intro..

Just finished a session with Demi.... got a nice feeling when she opened the door and peeped. Looking at a small and petite gal... Mind thinking "Alright! at least Bro Hugo never tua a newbie like me." Got in... had a bath.... cleaned thoroughly by her.... then to the bed for action... the rest is up to your imagination.... but little bro still not used to wearing cap... so very off-form today... nevertheless she worked hard to bring it up everytime he goes down... in the end have to blow it out.... even overshot the timing (cos starting talk cock, massage and bathe quite long) but compensate her.

Name: Demi
Looks: 7.5/10(Betta than the photo.. dont have that thick lips shown in the photo)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B)
Frenching : good
BJ: 7/10
Massage : 6/10 (Too weak to my liking.)
RTF - b4 she leaves... if my wallet allows

Remarks: I like her because she dont rush even when the time is almost up esp when bro is performing like Rooney... :(... Overall.... good!!

p/s: ratings and comments are personal preference

Doofus
14-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry to bro hugo for starting my FR thread earlier... guess it is easier to continue the discussion here...

===============================
OK finally got back, so here's the full unabridged version of my encounter with Roxy so I can finally do her some justice.

It was a refreshing change when the door opened, and I saw her pretty face looking at me inquisitively, not hiding behind the door like most TGs. Turned out hugo had forgotten to inform her I was coming up and she was wondering if I had gotten the wrong room.

But of course I knew I hadn't, having seen her photo before in hugo's yahoo group.

She definitely looked like one of her photos except she was slightly more tanned (as I mentioned earlier). She had long black straight hair and she was gorgeous. She was dressed in a hot black/red lingerie which had a cutout on her left side which revealed her beautifully proportioned body and slim waist.

She invited me in and we chatted a little. Could tell she was pretty new in this so it was awkward initially. Her English as with most TGs isn't great, but with my even worse understanding of Thai, we got along famously Found out she was from ChiangMai and that she actually spoke a little Japanese. Too bad, I didn't, but for some of the bros outside, Japanese might be a viable alternative.

She asked me if I wanted a bath. To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted her out of her nice sexy lingerie that quickly.

But we got into the tub and she proceeded with her cleaning in the tub. When she found out I was ticklish underneath my armpits, she teased me incessantly. But it was pretty much SOP until after she rinsed off the soap and then climbed into the tub to give me a quick catbath followed by BBBJ.

She was sucking on so hard, I was pretty sure she was trying to get me to do a CIM, but I am a one-shot wonder so it took me a while to convince her I was trying to hold my load in.

Catbath and BBBJ continued in bed with the same sucking power and technique. I liked that her hands autoroamed while her mouth concentrated on the little bro and she really loved to tease my nipples.

Finally I decided to turn the tables on her.

We kissed first, and I really loved the taste of her warm moist mouth and she kissed me back, her tongue probing into mine, like with a new girlfriend. Then I explored southwards to her nipples which were very sensitive. I really liked teasing them. And as I moved further down, my tongue and my fingers made sure she knew what it was like on the receiving end.

She was really aroused and finally she did a quick BBBJ, capped me and then got on top of me, riding and rocking me to new heights.

It was difficult controlling myself with her controlling the pace, so I switched to missionary and I pumped her from above. Her rising and frantic excitement was intoxicating. We frenched with wild abandon and when she couldn't find my mouth, she would be kissing and licking my neck with such intensity. Eventually, I couldn't hold it in and I found the ecstatic release.

IMHO, what separates a good bonk and a great one is what happens immediately after this.

Roxy continued hugging me, not letting go. And when I finally extricated myself from her, she cleaned up very quickly and got back into bed with me, offering to give me a massage, but I couldn't bear to let her work so hard. So we just lay in bed and hugged and chatted until she closed her eyes and rested in my arms while I gently stroked her hair. Hard to believe such a beautiful angel was there.

Even when time was up and we both cleaned up, she sat next to me and hugged me not letting go. Her GFE is incredibly scarily good. Definitely very high on the KC-richter scale, and while I am very tempted to have an RTF, I am very worried to fall headlong all over again.

4am'rs
14-10-2006, 10:18 PM
eh tarma available? :D

curiouslooker
15-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Bro Hugoman,
Here is my FR after my session with Roxy :

I was a little late to meet her tonight, but both Bro Hugo and Roxy were patient enough. When my phone beeped with the room number, I walked with anticipation towards the hotel. Entered the lift and came to the doorstep of room xxx.

"Knock knock knock!"... No one there.

"Knock knock!". The sound of footsteps drifted towards me and I could heard someone acknowledged with Thail language.

The door opened and boy!!! There stand a sweet and pretty lady, with hair binded up slightly, smiling at me. She was wrapped only in a piece of white towel. My heart melted right away. As the door closed, she asked why I was late and giggled. So heartwarming.

We sat on the bed, chatted quite a bit. The only language barrier is her less fluent English, but though the communication bandwidth is narrow, the message still gets through. All these while, her smile and face "eat" into you, while the sweetness propagates with time.

Forget about all the pics you see on the net. See the real person! You will understand why photos can be deceiving. For Roxy's case, the photos does no equate to the beauty that lies within.

We bathed as she does a thorough job in cleaning you - from your torso, your brotherhood, hands, legs and to the back. To complete the "SPA" treatment, we finished off with a Listerine mouthwash together. As I was doing that, I will asking myself, "she's gonna french you buddy. Be prepared".

After the bath, we sat and chatted abit more while she teached me Thai and I teached Chinese and English. She started to clean my "brother" and started to give me a BBBJ. Felt so good. The sensation of seeing such a sweet thing tongued you from balls, to "shaft", to your tummy and to your nipples, ripped your manly ego apart with uncontrolled instinct. She BBBJ me at least 10 mins while my mind wandered to the land of "Adam & Eve"! :D Too bad I did not CIM.

We then started to french and did the needful.My piston took a good 15 mins before the ammunication fired into the heavenly ladies' hole.

I must say, if given more time together with Roxy, you may even fall in love with this sweet thing. Her character simply is irresistible.

Instinctly though, I could see sadness behind all that smile and my heart just could not carry on to see her tire herself. We did not carry on with the 2nd shot, but we chatted all the way.

My take on Roxy sums up the following :

FJ : 8
Body : 7.5 (great body, curvy with small waist and great butt)
Boobs : 7 (not too big, but just enuff to carry you away)
BBBJ : 7.5 (more suction would be nice, but I guess she is already very tired)
Moans : 7.5 (natural)
Looks : 8 (could turn out 8.5 to 9, given more time)
RTF : Yes
Damage : 150

To all bros, take real good care of her. She is a nice gal and has a poor family background. Bro Hugoman, salutes to you! She mentioned that you treated her real well, which I think all OKTs and bros should do, and respect too.

Ribena
15-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Dear Bros, Had a session with roxy early evening just now. A sweet young thing indeed. Look that grows in you naturally. I luv it. She had look and character that makes u wanna fall in love with. Service is tip-top! Cheers Hugoman.

meyde00
15-10-2006, 03:35 AM
Had the honour to try Demi for 3rd blood...on 13th oct 06

Reach..but go up 10min late..cos she have to prepared..so dun mind..once up...knock knock kncok, a Syt open the door for me, so shock..she look the same as pic...she pull me in just like gf, guess wat...she hug me and we were already frenching...by the way bros, she spoke good english, she is studying university in thailand. after that, suddenly she jump on to bed and stand and bend down, i was lik blur, and she actuall wanted me to take off her sexy short skirt. her top was already lost too..left a black and sexy lingerie...after taking of she bend down to kis me again...as she take off my clothes..then saw my blue underwear, she say so sexy want me to buy for her,,...hahah..then came the part when she turn her back and wanted me to unbuckled her bra..so sensual leh...buay tahan liao...grab and and french her again, then she say wanna giv me massage, her massage is good, as she massage we chat..almost everything, she was so cute and pretty...bought her a haggen dass ic cream...she was so happy, as she feed me and eat herself....so gf u know...after that we went in shower, bathtub spa treatment, shampoo hair, impressive, and bbbj as she look at you love tht..so seductive. after shower she will dry ur body for u..treat u like baby..hahah..then she will push u to bed and start the sensational catbath...and will automatically come and french u....feel so great...buay ta han...bbbj agaoin...slow and nice...almost wanna CIm buti hold to mayslef, without notice cap is on and she will say" dear, can u make me cum"? who is not tempted plsleave here..hahah of cos tempted right...did alomsot any position, but b4 that had a good paint job on her, she was moaning profusely and getting real wet...not b4 long i cum in her while frenching, she feel so good...then we rest and she took out the ice cream to eat again. looking out of the window and asking me over to hug her and see scenary...gf feeling again...as she feed me, i french her again...window open hor...then she close the window and push me back to bed and start biting my nippls..and ask," dear, u want somemore?" "Don't u want?" if cos i want....and she start to bbj, but maybe i geting old...cannot cm, ask her hj...then i sugested why not she cum for me...so as i lie there face up...she move her body towards me, next her pussy was above my mouth while she was in squating position on bef,....keep moving making my tongu in and out of her pussy, within min she is wet again, paint her till she moan so loud and i cum again..weak la me...ahahah...she say she feel so good. Ovettime liao...but she manage to ask me to go shopping with her after her work...when she cum..i think my lips were wet...but she dun care just french me again... feel so good...a very excellent service....thx Hugoman

Name: Demi or Oii
Looks: 8.5/10..(100% from photo)
Body: 8/10 boobs maybe small for her height is just nice,,
French: Yes...great
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (will be more experience after some more customers
Fj: 8/10
Hj: 8/10 (really know how to HJ a guy and maje him cum comfortably)
Gf feeling: 10/10
Rtf: Yes, she want me with her..hahaha

aces68
15-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Wow, all the FRs making me damn horny, can't wait to try them :D

curiouslooker
15-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Wow, all the FRs making me damn horny, can't wait to try them :D

Bro, you should give her a try. You will not regret it, i am certain. Try to contact bro Hugo fast as she is a hot pie. But remember - treat her well dude. :)

hugoman
15-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks all bros for writing FRs.

Hope other bros can also support and write a FR for them.

Ah Jet
16-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Someone msg me Demi is my type. I still waiting for his FR leh :p

hugoman
16-10-2006, 12:45 PM

Bro I also waiting leh. Bro y not u come and try, after that u write yur FR can?:rolleyes:

hugoman
16-10-2006, 12:47 PM

Bro I also waiting leh. Bro y not u come and try, after that u write yur FR can?:rolleyes:

joserparada
16-10-2006, 01:11 PM
bro hugoman, sent you 2 pm already. please check and reply. interested in demi

cummie
16-10-2006, 03:12 PM
sry guys i can only log on for awhile so shall not elaborate much.. to the pt..

had a sexsion wif roxy yesterday..

Damn chio la! hourglass body without being too skinny..

her service is also very gd.. willing to please yet not too sop kind.. gives u a very fresh feeling..

her bbbj is superb.. i like it alot.. was almost in estacy..

i like i like i LIKE!!!

probably 1 of the better gals of hugoman bro so far..

Ah Jet
16-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Bro y not u come and try, after that u write yur FR can?
Heh, now I got my answers, I don't have to retire liao, but I'll be on break for another week or so.

1 thing I realised, each time I come back from a break, you will give me someone whose KC will overpower me. 2 times liao, will there be a 3rd time? :p

ccod81
16-10-2006, 04:56 PM
These two can do tarma?

sgboy2005
16-10-2006, 08:57 PM
woah!!!! Demi sounds damn tempting..... very low on vit m. vit m only comes in at dec... wondering if she will be back in dec?! :(

hugoman
16-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Bros tarma for Demi and Roy is now available. Damage 260 2 hrs 4shts. Any bros wish to try ?:D

mkang
16-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Here’s my fr for Roxy as promised:

Roxy is a very fun loving girl to be with. She looks a bit like Taiwanese actress Lin Yichen and she looks the same if not better in person than her photos. She is young and a mix Thai-Chinese. Anyway, here are my ratings for her:

Looks: 8/10 (think she looks better with hair tie up)
Body: 8/10 FJ: 8/10 (accommodating to any positions and I simply love her ass, so naturally I cum in doggie position twice)
Frenching: Yes
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes

To all bros, book with confidence. Since when has bro Hugo's stocks disappoint?

samt2046
16-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Demi is a real GEMs....

Went to the room on time, wow, greeting me is sweet, cute girl. Hold my hand and led me to the room. Take a second look at her, double wow, she was in a sexy, lace short gown. Undress me and i do the same to me, my didi went up the roof. Proceed to shower, she slowly wash every part of my body. Suddenly bbbj my didi, licking my balls all over, nearly cum.

After shower, she dry me like serving a King. We tcss a while and she jump on me and bbbj again. shiok feeling all over my body. Ask her to cap me ride her. She is darn hot, didi unload very fast. Then went to shower again and she attack my didi again.

Then she give me a massage rub while i was on the bed, great strength. I told her i will give her a massage too. She like it so much and she flip me over and give me bbbj third time. Quickly cap and pump her, she moan and moan.
Wow, unload second time. SMS bro H to extent my time but too bad, next slot booked.:(

GF Feeling : 10/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Anytime, will try tama with Roxy(Dun know Demi jealous or not:p )

samt2046
16-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Demi is a real GEMs....

Went to the room on time, wow, a sweet, cute gal greeted me once the door open. Have a closely look at her, double wow, she was wearing a sexy, lace short gown. Hold my hand and led me to sit down on the bed. After a short tcss, we start to undress each other and proceed to shower.

She give a King treatment, cleaning every part of me, then suddenly target at my didi, bbbj and licking my balls, i was in heaven, nearly cum. After shower, she carefully dry every inch of my body.

At the bed, she jump on me and catbath me, bbbj again, ask her to cap me and quickly ride her. She moan and moan. After 5min, unload my first shot.

She slowly clean my didi and gently tickle my ball. Told her that i need a rest and she give me a strong massage rub. Then she attack my didi again. I quickly cap and pump her to heaven. Sms Bro H to extend another session but the next slot is taken, :(

GFE : 10/10
BBBJ : 8/10
RTF : Sure, will tama with Roxy(Hope Demi dun get jealous):p

samt2046
16-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Sorry, Bros for 2 FRs, system hang, dun know the first was posted.

Paisai....Anyway, Demi is darn good....Bro, you should try if u have not...

alien69
17-10-2006, 03:10 AM
FR for ROXY:

DOOR open.....I thought I got wrong room...she looks like a singaporean...

Looks: 8.5 ,better than photo(one of the prettiest gal I see...although i had seen many..but she still damn chio)
Body: I like her mid-rift...well toned stomach.....compared to my UnitedNation stomach...She play volleyball when she 's a student...and If i take her to play beach volleyball,she will make guys eat sand)....
Breasts: A to B...but NIPPLES will erect to 1 cm long:p ...
Height: 1.62...quite tall for a THAI.
BJ: okok..6.5
FJ:damn tight.....she's an athletic...very good stamina...I cannot catch her stamnina...so I more tired than her.... Guys.

Overall, lucky she is from chiangmai...if she from BKK, I think i die...every month will go up see her.... Still she is even more pretty than Rachael, more ladylike than a syt....
Last words: IF she is born in S'pore, she will be Better off...every guys will court her.....! However,destiny and fate is unfair, so guys treat her well....and all the bests to her.

Joe.w
17-10-2006, 05:51 AM
thanks for the slot bro. as promise an fr on demi.

New gal in town. bro sms for a shot on her. Saw the pic and was quite please with what i see. so ON LA.

Reached the place and knock on the door. Open "shashimi" a young petite gal open the door and she was very friendly and the way she talk very sweet, can melt your heart bro.

I settle down for a puff and we began to talk for awhile to break the ice. she move forward to me and start to undress me. BTW she is very white, like chinese.

When she finish taking off my clothes, she said in a sweet voice, "can you help me now?" (taking off her clothes... hehe.

wow, my turn to explore her she has very nice butt which i give a few squeeze on it. :-)

Shower is very SOP. a short BBBJ thought. Went to bed to start the action. she is good in frenchin man. i love it. And the way she lick your balls, SHIOK!

BBBJ sigh.. a bit poor la but her FJ is good. many many position and she love it especially doggie. man spread her wide and pump her, she will moan for you. STEAM.

A gal to try bro. Don't miss her.

hugoman
17-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks bros for all the FRs:D

hugoman
17-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks bros for all the FRs:D

Hope to see more FRs

sixniner6969
17-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I dun really post comments as I feel I have to in Roxy's case....She is definitely a G E M . One of the very best.

hugoman
17-10-2006, 10:39 PM
FR for ROXY:

Overall, lucky she is from chiangmai...if she from BKK, I think i die...every month will go up see her.... Still she is even more pretty than Rachael, more ladylike than a syt....
Last words: IF she is born in S'pore, she will be Better off...every guys will court her.....! However,destiny and fate is unfair, so guys treat her well....and all the bests to her.

Bro yur charm r getting stronger and stronger. All my gals will mention abt u n asking u if u r coming back to book them again. Maybe it is because u know how to speak thai and sian them. bro this skill, I must learn from u.

reedsteel33
17-10-2006, 11:11 PM
FR Demi

Because of some bro zapped me said I m clone of Hugo by writing detailed FR, so from now onwards I cut short my FR. Thanks to that bro , I dont have to crack my brain cell too much.

Try her last week , only can write this FR tonight.

Here's short FR .

Face : 7/10. Looks more like Spore Chinese gal than Thai Gal.
Body: 7/10. Short, with 32B firm boobs .
BBBJ :7.5/10 . BJ with slutty look
FJ : 7/10 Responsive. Natural moaning
GFE: 8/10. Attentive to your needs. Serve you like King.

marji
18-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks to bro Hugo for the arrangements..... Due to very inflexible time schedule, me always book last minute. Lucky Bro Hugo is able to accommodate me both for Celine & this time Roxy....

Was concerned that the pic so beautiful, worried that real life will be disappointed. bro Hugo assured me that real person will be same as pic. He was WRONG!! Real person is MUCH BETTER than picture!

Roxy is really sweet and beautiful, she said maybe its because "Father Chinese, Mother Thai".... hehehe

gave me a massage when I reached the room because I told her me damn tired from watching Fulham/Charlton the night before and din sleep much. after massage we proceed to bath and she gave me a thorough wash from neck to toes. Yes, every single toe!

After bath was the long awaited BBBJ. It was long, wet and lots of tongue action on the didi's head. nice!! din wanna CIM cos I know I am too tired for 2nd shot, so asked her to cap me and proceed to FJ.

After me cum, she carefully remove the cap and clean up my didi like a attentive nurse. Me told her me don't want 2nd shot and me just lie there to rest. She very auto and gave me a whole body massage.

a really good girl. everything was good except the breasts too small for my liking.

ROXY
Body: 7.5 (great figure with miminum body fats but breasts too small.)
Face: 8 (really pretty)
BBBJ: 8 (Wet and lots of tongue action)
FJ: 7 (soft moaning type)
RTF: No. Because too many other good gems from bro Hugo as well as in other stable

Thanks again to bro Hugo for the last minute arrangement.

littleman
18-10-2006, 11:43 AM
thanks to bro hugo's ability to arrange for me last minute......had a booking with Roxy....yesterday.....and below is the stats.

Looks : 7.5/10
BJJJ : 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE : 8/10
SVC : 8.5/10
Body : 7.5/10 (reason for the less marks..is due to small boobs....but she has a well toned stomach...and a nice ass..for doggy....tried doing in front of the table facing the mirror...and it is really stimulating....)

defnitely is one of bro hugo's better babes...and she kinda of funny....hehehe...wel..i should say animated....when she told me about her life in Chiangmai.....

thanks to bro hugo....for his support and ability to bring better quality ones......cheers !:cool:

Teatree
18-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Sneak out of office to take a break and end up with Roxy. Man, this is a real gem. Compare to her photo, I think the photo is too artificial. The real person is drop dead gorgeous, cute and frriendly. She did not work for Thai Airway is the company loss.

I kept knocking on the door and when she opened it, ooh, she was sleeping. Anyway, we had a good session and I never regret the money spent.

3 best WL that I have bonked

Miko-Japanese
Kathy-Korean/Mogolian (kideddie's mistress)
Roxy - Hugo

Look:9.5/10
Cute:9.5/10
Height:168cm
Body:perfect
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:9/10
Massage: 8/10
Total: Drop dead Gorgeous
RTF: I wish she is my wife.

hugoman
18-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Thanks bro for all the gd solid FRs that u had posted. :D

2hentai
18-10-2006, 11:42 PM
As promised, here is my fr on demi

Managed to get a slot 815pm yesterday after my friend intro hugo gals to me. When demi opened the door, i think to myself 'HO SEH LIAO'. She is the classic SYT: petite, cute face, killer smile with abit of crooked teeth. Her photo doesnt do her credit, she is way cuter in real life.

The session started with some talking crap (her english is pretty ok **plus points**) then we undress each other and went in for the bathtub treatment. I like the way where FL give us a good rub down all over. Then she started to 'clean' my little brother for a good 5mins.

Fast forward to the bed. She started with a short catbath and bbbj. Nothing to shout about here.Then the main action start and ended in 15mins. Then start the talking cork session again. She stood by the window then ask me go hug her as she make some make talk (for some reason, i find this part pretty amusing) then lie on the bed make some small talk again.

Only up to this point i realised time is almost up and we havent started the second round, then one of her friend call her to go up for dinner. I think waa, no time liao but doesnt really matter to me cuz my drive is kinda of low, dun really like to cum twice.

Overall, I would say this session is quite ok. Demi is really cute,polite and service-oriented and she really try very hard to 'generate' the GF feeling *LOL*. The downside is her skill, her bbbj and catbath is really just passable and the sex was just ok.

Face: 8/10 - the classic SYT from chiangmai
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10 - petite, alittle bit bahbah and very fair skin *yummy*
Hj: nil
bbbj: 6/10
Fj: 5/10
RTF: No. too many gals to try, too little vitamin M

ok69
18-10-2006, 11:50 PM
bro 2hentai .. tarma avail
hahaha

Teatree
19-10-2006, 08:28 AM
I have a session with Roxy on 18th Oct 2006, at around 2pm. I am interested to know who is the brother/samster who are before me.

This guy claim to drive a BMW, bought a ship worth 100 million and live in big landed property. All the big boasting but left without any tip for the girl.

Is a SIN not to tip a beautiful like Roxy........anyway her name is Fish (Bla in Thai).:D

Dexterman
19-10-2006, 04:43 PM
SMS bro Hugo for Roxy today, but was fully booked. So try Demi only have 1.30pm & 9pm slots, so take the 1.30pm slot. When reach the hotel sms bro Hugo for the room number, went up and Demi opened the door, She is the classic SYT: petite, cute face, killer smile with abit of crooked teeth, but abit short, maybe I am tall:D. She looks better than the photo.

Round 1

The session started with some conversation (her english is pretty ok **plus points**) she undress me and went to the bathtub to fill up the water, then ask me to lay down and give me a message. When the tub is filled we went in for the bathtub treatment. Laying in the tub and she give a good 'clean' to my little brother and did a BBJ for a good 10mins. This part was good.

At the bed, She started with a short catbath and bbbj again. Then we go for the action, tried her different style, her service was good. After the session she give me another massage and she said lets sleep for 10 mins. For round 1 the only disappointment is that whenever I kiss and lick her breast she would used her towel to wipe it, this really turn me off.

Rested for 10 mins, I expect her to initiate the 2nd round, but instead she move around in the room and did nothing. Later she bring out her rice and started eating, so I thought she must be hungry, so let her eat and later got strength to continue 2nd round. To my disappointment no action from her, phone ring and tell me Boss call her said another appointment at 3.00pm, so look at the watch still have 30 mins left. Tell her I want to go for the 2nd round, she said do you really want to go, seems like she is not so willing to do the 2nd round, but I said lets do it. So we proceed with missionary and finished in 15 mins. Wash up myself, pay her and went back to work.

Overall, I would say round 1 was ok only. Round 2 was a let down, got to do a fast job and call it a day.

Face: 8/10 - SYT from chiangmai
Boobs: B (always wipe with towel after you lick her breast:mad: )
Body: 7/10 - petite, very fair skin *yummy*, abit short
Hj: nil
Fj: 5/10
RTF: No.

marji
19-10-2006, 04:58 PM
This guy claim to drive a BMW, bought a ship worth 100 million and live in big landed property. All the big boasting but left without any tip for the girl.

drive BMW & stay landed property no big deal. very common mah!
BUT buy a ship worth 100 million??!! that is a bit "big hole" la! hahaha

bro, cannot force people to tip mah. I also never tip. Because her service is so-so although she looked stunning.

johnnylens
19-10-2006, 04:59 PM
sorry Bro Hugo for the late Fr. i met Roxy 2 days ago and i think i tio Kong Tao liao. After the mission Bro Hugo immediately sms me askin me how was the session and all i could tell him is i really like Roxy alot. everythin she did was right for me. i really hope to be frenz with her. cant describle that kinda feel she gave me. obviously i was drawn to her SYTness. that smile. her small boobs looked very LOLITA to me which proves the point, bigger isnt better. not exactly GFE but more like frens in sch, or collegues at work. got abit of shyness yet you can hear phases like " you wan to make love one more time". sorry my FR dun really hav the details like other bros. i only remember her Bj was very wet and i could hear all the slurping sound. FJ was short becos she was tight i couldnt tahan. i'm not sure if she can give commando style treatment but she gave me more than that. the kinda companionship i m missin in my life.

4am'rs
19-10-2006, 06:12 PM
lets see how it goes tomorow :D

idjones
19-10-2006, 06:27 PM
FR on Roxy:

She is solid gorgeous, and for her to be in this line, I'm quite surprised actually. Her body (plus her small boobs) fits her nicely into the "Modelling" career. But she keeps on saying "I cannot" do modeling.

She looked and sounded very tired, I asked her if I am the first customer of the day. She said 2nd one, but the first one did not even bonk her. because when she said she's in pain, so the 1st slot guy did not take on this angel.

To me, it's not about the money, just because I paid $$ then I have to bonk this girl. For my case, the small head just cannot compromise with the big head, seeing a pretty SYT naked, with body to die for, at the end the small head prevailed. Despite her being tired and in pain, she is still very accommodating to my requests. 2nd shot, I asked her to HJ me and I cum all over her tummy. I was afraid if I bonk her the 2nd time, she will be in real pain because I was only the 2nd customer of the day.

Anyway, here is my summary of her:
Looks - 8.5/10
Body - 8.5/10 (I just like girls with model-like body, not suitable for bros who goes for big boos)
BBBJ - 8.5/10 (wet and slurping sounds)
FJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 8.5/10
Average = (8.5 + 8.5 + 8.5 + 8.5 + 8.5) / 5 = 8.5 :)
RTF - Bro Hugoman, I'm waiting for your answer to my request :)

Doofus
19-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Just met her again, and she is just as sweet as before.

I really like her demeanour. She seems so un-WL, if there is such a word. :)

unspoiled, untainted (I know, sue me), unassuming, unmaterialistic

And totally modest.

Gives a new impetus to restart my Thai lessons :)

She told me just 1 hour a week, and next year I will be fluent enough to talk to her.

Will definitely miss her mak mak.

But am kinda glad she won't be back here again to do this.

4am'rs
19-10-2006, 11:57 PM
She looked and sounded very tired, I asked her if I am the first customer of the day. She said 2nd one, but the first one did not even bonk her. because when she said she's in pain, so the 1st slot guy did not take on this angel.

Bro Hugo, perhaps she need a little time off for this eh :confused: just my 2cents

qza879
20-10-2006, 02:59 AM
I had a session with Roxy on monday. Bro Hugo sorry to wait so long to put up this FR.

On monday, smsed Hugoman to check if there was an available slot for Roxy and he reply promptly. With the slot booked, I rushed down to the designated place. When i arrived, Roxy juz finished her dinner. Looking at her, she looked young and pretty, a bit of girl next door look. Watch TV with her and TCSS while she offered to do some massage on my shoulders. At the same time, she gave me a little thai lesson. After a while, she then asked if I wanted to bath. Replied yes and she started to undress me before undressing herslf. Proportion body with ample breast. She then led me to the bathtub and bath me. In the bathtub, she was gentle and very service oriented, asking me if I was comfortable, whether the water is ok. After being washed clean, I then went to the bed to wait while she continued her bath.

When she came out, she climbed onto the bed, spread my legs and started a bit of massage on the legs. She then started her catbath, licked the ball before starting the wet BBBJ. Enuf suction and strength, I was enjoying every minute of the BBBJ. She continued it for some time before capping me to start the FJ. Tighness ok and various position allowed. Hearing her soft moan and the pre FJ BBBJ, I cum after about 20minutes. She then cleaned me up before bring to the bathroom for a thorough cleaning.

After the cleaning, we lied in bed, hugging and talking while watching the TV. She is very friendly and chatty and very service oriented. After a while, coz no reaction from little brother (think too tired that day) she then asked if I wanted the 2nd shot. Told her that may take long coz I quite tired, she then flipped over and started to BBBJ me. Too bad, I too tired, so after a long time, i stopped her coz dun wan to tire her out too much. She then led me to my final bath before dressing me up and bid goodbye.

Overall, I enjoyed myself. She is a nice young girl and is very friendly.

My stats:-
Face:- 8/10
Body:- 8/10
BBBJ:- 9/10
FJ:- 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: maybe after Demi.

strongboy
20-10-2006, 09:15 AM
hi bro Hugo...all the FRs made me want to try Roxy..is she still in town. I have pm u my contact...

lionel
20-10-2006, 10:53 AM
I have a session with Roxy on 18th Oct 2006, at around 2pm. I am interested to know who is the brother/samster who are before me.

Is a SIN not to tip a beautiful like Roxy........anyway her name is Fish (Bla in Thai).:D

Hey bro,

You don’t sound friendly at all just because I don’t give tip to her?

Base on your point system you are quite reputable just don aspect you to said thing like that without knowing me.........

I don’t like to let people know what I drive, and did not tell the girl what I drive they (roxy and demi) saw my car key and demi said "bm ah" that all.

yes my family business own some MV and MT , when they ask me what i do for living I just said shipping business then ask me how much , that when I only said it cost lot of money and many many 0 that all, pls the the ask the again girl......or you exaggerate or maybe I miss represent mysely or the girl......

No big due staying in landed property right? and I did not tell them where n what at all as a sop rule for cheongster........you make up? or the girl.....

well i ve nothing agsint you but i it sound abit funny , or maybe you are not talking about me.....then sorry ah.

you can always check with L2831B okt about my car, properly he will ask you the jetblack or oxfordgreen? tot of asking you to check with a few garage locally (SXXXX WXXXXXXX, JXXX FXX CXX, RXXX MXXXX etc) for more detail of my stable,then I need to let you know my name car no......etc, then garage bosses will come ask me what happen huh??,whathappen huh ? then i explain to them cos something for me to prove myself in SBF.........kind of stupid. so, simple way you don need to believe anything.

where i stay and where i work i do not have enough reason to let you know....i believe you are the same ?

check with hugo , angel , chaichaistar just to name a few how many session i have patronize them let said from oct , there is still many okt which is not in SBF forum that ive patronize....so no point i name them

actually i prefer to let the okt make more money by going with more session with their girl if the girl is good and in return they give me more service , not the girl which they come and go maybe im looking in the long term to keep the okt sustain their biz so more gem in future, maybe im too business minded ,maybe u r KC type, we have diff POV

i don need to boost, im what im ,no more no less if i offence u then too bad, no intention of doing that

btw ive tama with this 2 girl on 18/10 10am and 19/10 10am, if you r after me on 18th, are u the one to cos her in pain? on 19th session about 9.30am hugo call me saying roxy need rest till noon so no tama,(hugo you spoil my mood)demi told me roxy painpain at 5~6pm boss bring her see doctor for $80, then demi call roxy to come over to joint us....hehehe , hugo sorry to override , i think we are even........so i still pay them accordingly without bonking both of them but the continue frenching from this two lasted for 2hrs(just imagine 2 juicy mow almost non stop) Shiok ahhh...........so i don bonk can consider tip o not, happy?

Forgive my England, seldom type.

hugoman
20-10-2006, 03:42 PM
peace out bros

we r here to hav fun

so enjoy yah:)

y2jy2j
20-10-2006, 03:46 PM
tried demi today.. i am rather new to the fl scene :D

She is the classic SYT: petite, cute face, killer smile and looked like a hongkong actress.

Great bath where she will suck ur balls till almost cim. 1st round ended very fast in missonary cos too horny liao :D

Took a rest and then hug her from behind while she ate some porridge bought by Hugo bro. Proceeded with 2nd round in doggy style. My little bro naughty today, didn't manage to cip. Released after some immense stroking from Demi.

Overall, I would say this session is quite ok.

Face: 8/10
Boobs: A bit small, but to my liking
Body: 8/10 - petite, a bit bahbah and very fair skin
Hj: 9/10, shiok
Fj: 7/10
RTF: depends on my Vit M

n3wbi3_bl3u
20-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Bro yur charm r getting stronger and stronger. All my gals will mention abt u n asking u if u r coming back to book them again. Maybe it is because u know how to speak thai and sian them. bro this skill, I must learn from u.

bro.. seems like ur girls very popular in this thread.. hehee... good for u and SBF bros lor.. heh.. hugo's gems always very popular...

yeaa... now u understand why i need to learn my thai? then can communicate better with them.. :P heh heh...

will hope to try them before they leave.. see if vit M coincide with their stay here or not.. wait for my sms bro hugo..

Ah Jet
20-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe it is because u know how to speak thai and sian them. bro this skill, I must learn from u.
Bro dunno how to speak Thai and sian girl meh, I then don't believe :p

hugoman
21-10-2006, 01:05 AM
bro.. seems like ur girls very popular in this thread.. hehee... good for u and SBF bros lor.. heh.. hugo's gems always very popular...

yeaa... now u understand why i need to learn my thai? then can communicate better with them.. :P heh heh...

will hope to try them before they leave.. see if vit M coincide with their stay here or not.. wait for my sms bro hugo..

Bro I teached u some basic Thai leh. FOC.

diggydodo
21-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Short FR on Roxy

Tried Roxy a couple of days back and was too busy to write... anyway, great face,Great Service and extremely friendly.
Face: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yup

Thanks Hugo for your help in arranging

hugoman
21-10-2006, 12:37 PM
*below is a fr written by a bro who does not want to be named*

hi help me post this FR in demi's thread. Thanks!

As promised to give FR on Demi

FR Demi

Upon entering she was gigling like a smal gal. presented her with sandwich as i was afraid that she did not have her dinner and wats more i book during dinner time.

As usual she offer to give me thai massage, quite relaxing. Bath as usual SOP she like leift me up to give me a blow on my dick until gian liao.

back to bed for action, missionary, doggy u name it. after 45 mins of sex action we plop back to bed. and she lie down & still hug me like long lost lover. after dressing up she still over massage with my head resting on her boobs hehe.

when i went off she french & hug me like as if i going away on a long journey.

Statistics:

Look : 7.5/10 . Cute SYT. Looks cutesy & fun loving.
Body : 8/10. Natural 34B . Good enuff for your hands
BBBJ : 9/10 . Strong suction . Willing to suck any place , any time.
FJ : 9/10 . Try different styles at different places. Deep and fierce frenching while doing top, missionary with you.
Overalll SVC :9/10. It is 3-in-1 coffee. Good look , good figure and good svc. No horse run.
RTF: What do you think ? But hopefully she can provide such gd service to other bros . and no drop of standard, then RTF.

*thx for e fr bro*

moskba
21-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Had a session with Roxy, look wise is quite close to her studio photo, i would say it's > 85%, pretty face with sweet smile, friendly. As usual, started with the bathtub service, comparable with others, SOP with no differentiation.

Look : 7/10 (her eyes are beautiful)
Boobs : 5.5/10 proportionately on the smaller side, but still ok
Body : 7.5/10 Not tall, very firm, one of the best rounded butt, good for doggie
BBBJ : 6.5/10, moderate suction with occassional deep throat
FJ : 7/10 Soft moan, accomodating, relatively tighter than most FLs
GFE : 8/10

Passable and worth to try unless you are hard to please type.

Pikadrian83
21-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Promise Bro Hugo an FR.

Firstly thanks to Bro Hugo for this great gem!Dun wan to elaborate further coz everything was as what samsters had said.
I must say Roxy attitude was "no horse run" and eager to please.Very Gf feeling n cute gal,although she cant understand me much n i cant understand her thai oso.Haha,reali a nice gal.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (I like her butt)
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (High point for deepthroat & balls swallowing)
FJ: 8/10 (Not particularly tight)
Frenching: Yes
Overall: 9/10 (Enjoyable)
Cost: 150/1/60
RTF: Sure

moskba
21-10-2006, 07:20 PM
ha!ha! i just said Roxy's pussy is relatively tighter than most but bro Pikadrian83 said not particularly tight, so again you see this is really subjective, btw i do not have a monster dick, or may be bro Pikadrian83 was the last customer of the day:-) , and the path to heaven had already been loosened up by previous bros for you hee!hee!

hugoman
22-10-2006, 12:54 AM
hee heee heeee

thx bros for e many frs

nt forgeting tarma for them also avail yah

hee heee heeee

moskba
22-10-2006, 12:15 PM
hee!hee! thanks too for the many good girls, need to 'jin bu' first before going for tarma, never try before worry cannot handle, but surely will try one of this day...

hugoman
22-10-2006, 02:51 PM
heee heee

wat u normally jin bu...

gt some for mi boh...

old man already here...:D

Nascentes M
22-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Tried the Demi Roxy tarma yesterday ,

Here are the stats ,

Looks : 7 (Roxy is the taller and slimmer , Demi is shorter and more curved , for real height estimates Roxy is in the 1.6 region , Demi is 1.5 region)
Breasts : Both Around an A or B cup
FJ : Willing and many positions . (Roxy is tighter and more experienced i think)
BJ : Demi wins (lots of tongue action)
Service : Thai service , bath bed massage . Good .

Just one peeve though ,their lunch time should not be within the 2 hours ( could they have lunch prior or after the session ). It cuts the mood and you dont wanna bonk two ladies with full stomachs. I understand they are human , and its a hard line of work . So no complaints (even tips) . Hugo's girls have always been tops , and from feedback he is a "nice guy" and "good boss", keep up the good work.

hugoman
23-10-2006, 03:00 PM
special special special

demi going at 100 2 90 till her last day here

so hurry whilst stock last

Luckytime
23-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow... When is her last day? Most find time liao...

4am'rs
23-10-2006, 06:36 PM
does the promo rate apply on Roxy as well? :D

joserparada
24-10-2006, 08:28 AM
hi all...thanks to bro hugoman, I tried roxy and demi 3 times (yes 3 times in 2 days). I tried Demi first last saturday and more satisfied than with roxy (tried Roxy saturday noon).

saturday night I tried tarma with both of them but I guess am too tired from my marathon (work and pleasure):(

my 3 day trip is well worth it and thnks to Bro hugoman for his service

sorry for the short FR...most of the FR here is already very close to my expirience

hugoman
24-10-2006, 10:41 AM
does the promo rate apply on Roxy as well? :D

well since bros asking for promo...

here it goes...:D

special special special

roxy going at 120 2 90 till her last day here

so hurry whilst stock last

hugoman
24-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Thanks for bros full support. Today left limited slots. :D

ianski
25-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Tried Roxy today. Wonderful SEXperience!! SYT.. Gentle.. Cute.. Hardworking.. Name it.. She has it!

Brief FR.

Looks: 8.5/10(Looks MUCH better inperson)
Body: 8/10(Nice curves)
Boobs: 7/10(A+ cup,, Me Boobs lover)
Butt: 8.5/10(Jack!)
BBBJ: 11/10(Wet, Surround sound, Good suction)
Frenching: Bo try...
FJ: 8/10(Nice soft moans & responsive, willling to try any position)
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: If my OC goes out of the country again..:D

She's reali a nice person. Bros going to take her, pls take gd care of her.

Happy Bonking!:cool:

hugoman
25-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Tried Roxy today. Wonderful SEXperience!! SYT.. Gentle.. Cute.. Hardworking.. Name it.. She has it!

hell yeah bro...

btw last day for the both of them tml

whilst stock last yah

thx

hugoman
25-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Bro tomorrow limited slots. Bros who wish to RTF, hope u can booked fast

kelvindartz
25-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Took advantage of the promotion and made my appointment with Demi on 25th Oct at 8.30pm. This is one of the best service i have got from a Thai fl. Really service u like a king. Pretty cute face (with slight makeup), petite figure and speaks good english. Blowjob was good as well. Better make use of this last opportunity to enjoy her services before she flies back on Fri!

smorfalot
26-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Great promo u hav there hugo-san, making me very interested. Already PM u, hope to hear from u soon... Thanks!

generalsegal
26-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks to bro hugo for FR roxy. (last week)

Quick version follows for those who just want the impt details:
Name; Roxy (I'm not into Durians but she was a good dessert!)
Looks: 9/10 (I'm a sucker for looks and this is always a subjective rating)
Body: 8.5/10 (Decent midd boobs and body)
Frenching : very good:8/10 (My first time ever so don't know how to compare but it was nice!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Attacks the whole groin area and dick head with her tongue. Nice suction too.)
Service summary: 9/10
Overall: What she lacks in outright beauty (to me)... she more than makes up for in service!!
RTF: of course! Too many gals to try too!

Long version of FR follows (I will not narrate my experience but touch instead on the key points):

This gal is all about service! One of the best I've ever had and probably will for a long while.

Her " massage" was something new to me and I really found it pleasant and very relaxing. It was a turn on too to feel those soft boobs caressing my whole body. Yes... from neck to toe! , a good 10mins of this!

Her catbath was a REAL catbath. It puts many other catbaths to shame. It lasted a good 15 mins. I actually felt like a real cat being licked herfrom ear too! She sucks and licks my body.,don't think she missed one inch. enjoy it. I actually cut short my as I found it a little weird to be probed in my body That's one mean tongue she has! The BBBJ was very enjoyable and she enjoyed my rubbing her clit during the process.

I decided to return the favor and gave her a good time. She really enjoyed it and was purring like a cat in heat. She seems to have this thing for stroking her hair when she's enjoying something. we having a good romatic for about 10mins and she was squirming alot. The sex all seemed very natural. Nothing put on at all. Fingered her gently while I want her. She happily lay there and never protested nor made any attempt to get on with the session.

but I finished it and we made out like to cats in heat. After about a good 15mins of pumping... I realized that we had been at the whole thing for a good 50mins already and it was already . I asked if she would be willing to finish off with it. I knew her tongue wouldn't let me down! She blew me for another 5mins or so and mount Joshzzz erupted! Man... I was sextisfied! I have a very real feeling that the whole session would have been even longer if not for her schedule. Time spent: 80mins.

Damage: $120 (worth)!

I have to say that she's really worth a try for anyone who wants good service. She's one of the best out there for Thai FLs. For the time spent and service given... she's way more worth it than one of those pretty $120 gals.

Hope this FR wont not let you down. I didn't plan on writing an exciting one. Knowledge is power. Now make your decision! Don't regret missing out! Oh... she'll be back on Friday.

Brother here are right ,Hugo's girls have always been tops !;)

funbonker
26-10-2006, 09:58 PM
good gals u have there, bro... when they returninG?

nining
27-10-2006, 12:26 AM
I can only say my hard earned $ is well spend.
It's a long time I try a thai gal that is good and affordable. All thanks to Hugoman. Always love a massage after bonking and Roxy never disappoint me. Massage was good. The service level of Roxy is one of the better ones. Always ready wih a smile.Smitten my heart with the services of her. Fj was also good. Allowing many positions. All for only $120. What a bargain. Will save up and do it again.
Hugoman, 10q to you. Looking forward to more sweet offer from you.:)

starlust69
03-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry bros, here's my late field reports on Roxy.

Send Hugoman for appointment on 14-Oct and arrange for a session with Roxy.

Name; Roxy
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (younf and natural)
Frenching : good:8/10 (feeling like my girlfriend)
BBBJ: 7/10
Service summary: 9/10
Overall: she is beauty and friendly service

After I went into the room and bath, she help me to massage. I am so attracted by her young look that I hug her and start kissing her. While frenching, I slowing remove her clothing.... wow, feel like my younger day when I am doing with my teenage girlfriend man.

Too bad I was in a hurry and only can enjoy my 1 shot...

Bros, if you love sweet young thing, I will strongly recommend Roxy.

Sorry for my short posting... was damn busy recently.... haven't been able to login for weeks.