PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Murali, he is completely clueless!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-05-2016, 06:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

He was given lots of main stream media exposure, but most of the time he was seen stuttering in front of the camera.

I suspect he was still in shock, unable to fathom why he was the chosen one and thus not able to deliver his speech eloguently. He was also obviously seen struggling to find politically correct words and fumbled upon whether he can deliver the promises to Bukit Batok Residents. His first flip flop, was the 24mil upgrading fund he omitted and than play roti rata later on.

When he shook hands with elderly residents, he reeked of fakeness and weakness. Those elderly and frail on wheelchair look much better than him.

It is confirm that Murali is the chosen one to add numbers to parliament because he possessed all the "yes-man" quality that PAP needs. Don't expect such a weakling, who dared to prospose working only part-time, to represent the people in Bukit Batok town.

Murali, is written off from my record. He will likely dissappear after 1st term in office for being too quiet and unproductive in parliament. Being a lawyer, I am shocked that he can't even speak properly, let alone fighting for the people.:oIo:

Beware of this man!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?229065-Beware-of-Murali-he-is-completely-clueless!!&goto=newpost).