PDA

View Full Version : Live Impact

Pages : [1] 2

Loss in Space
13-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Was introduced to this joint recently, quite happening. Thai band, Thai dancers ane the chicks are good looking. But be warned that you need to be able to drink well, these chicks are good drinkers......

System is similar to other Thai joints: Flowers $10, Ladies Drink $10, A bottle is about $180

Any bros being there?

chicken_rice
13-10-2006, 09:24 PM
so so la. went there last weekend. the stage is really abit too small for the singers to really perform. the bands at golden mile r much hotter.

draven78eric
13-10-2006, 11:22 PM
any fl lobang there? saw quite a number of chio kun thai leh..

Loss in Space
16-10-2006, 06:38 PM
any fl lobang there? saw quite a number of chio kun thai leh..

I still trying leh, there's a dancer call Kitty very cute. Still working on it, the other singer also very cute. During my first visit, a very drunk kun thai ask me out but didn't take notice, maybe got lobang, got to check out again...
;)

owen1
16-10-2006, 06:47 PM
been there b4 as well
live band decent....above average
girls and dancers are quite pretty and cute
waitress also not bad
snacks...nut mix...those cheapo type one

crowd is mix match of city type working youngsters and old uncles

nyquist
16-10-2006, 11:08 PM
I have been a regular there for almost a year liao.... Nothing much to look forward on the Thai dancers.. But quite a number of ONS available if you open your eyes big big..

Loss in Space
17-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I have been a regular there for almost a year liao.... Nothing much to look forward on the Thai dancers.. But quite a number of ONS available if you open your eyes big big..

My eyes verli bad liao leh, how to find the ONS??

nyquist
17-10-2006, 06:35 PM
My eyes verli bad liao leh, how to find the ONS??

Those who drink and like to dance dude.. Make sure they are not with any guys... Not easy unless u are a regular there.... Have fun hunting..:D

mgrover
17-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I still prefer the previous band "City Cat". One of the singer quite chio called Kate. Do anyone know where City Cat move on to?

mgrover
17-10-2006, 10:03 PM
CITY CAT the BEST..!!!!

unlimited
18-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Was introduced to this joint recently, quite happening. Thai band, Thai dancers ane the chicks are good looking. But be warned that you need to be able to drink well, these chicks are good drinkers......

System is similar to other Thai joints: Flowers $10, Ladies Drink $10, A bottle is about $180

Any bros being there?

where is this place
thanks

Loss in Space
18-10-2006, 02:09 PM
where is this place
thanks

Central Mall

Loss in Space
18-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Those who drink and like to dance dude.. Make sure they are not with any guys... Not easy unless u are a regular there.... Have fun hunting..:D

One of the lady boss also like to drink and dance leh......:rolleyes:

nyquist
18-10-2006, 02:26 PM
One of the lady boss also like to drink and dance leh......:rolleyes:

Yes I know her..... currrently she is a air-stewardess. :D

etilious
18-10-2006, 03:45 PM
tis is quite nice... i think i muz make a trip down there soon!!!

got entrance cover? what are the rough damages...normal hangout area right? not like hollywood discos... dancers can come down drink and TCSS

nyquist
18-10-2006, 04:06 PM
tis is quite nice... i think i muz make a trip down there soon!!!

got entrance cover? what are the rough damages...normal hangout area right? not like hollywood discos... dancers can come down drink and TCSS

Cover charge - NO
Chivas - $178
Martell - $158 (I think now got promotion)
LD/flowers - $10
Woman - FREE
The dancers and singers will only drink with you if you buy them LD.
If u are a regular, they drink from your bottle.

owen1
18-10-2006, 06:04 PM
just to add

i think beer is -35 per jug

maybe can give this joint a second look.

Pikadrian83
19-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Used to chiong there before goin to Momo.(its near MoMo).The boss has another pub near boat quay called central.
This is a bigger one,they used to rotate their waitress around this two place.
Some are syts.Nice place.

Red_Perrier1099
21-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Went there just now, the place quite pack full of guys and a bit squeasy...
Maybe will go when it;s less crowded.

Still prefer those pubs at GM...more authentic feel I guess...:p

Loss in Space
21-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Went there just now, the place quite pack full of guys and a bit squeasy...
Maybe will go when it;s less crowded.

Cant agree more, especially the stage is on one side thus, the crowd always form on the side nearer the stage. Weekends have to book tables but also no fun. Singers, dancers and other chicks are all so busy, we guys end up 'rod knock rod'...........

weekdays can be packed too but it is definitely more fun and less headache....

andrew 911
16-11-2006, 01:08 AM
I went there before , the place is so so .

deuter
16-11-2006, 05:43 PM
I still trying leh, there's a dancer call Kitty very cute. Still working on it, the other singer also very cute. During my first visit, a very drunk kun thai ask me out but didn't take notice, maybe got lobang, got to check out again...
;)

hehehe.. duno y u guyz all call them dancers.. i juz think of them as PRs.. Kitty.. hmmz.. shez been in SG for quite awhile already.. been here n back to thailand n back again.. she started off in GM.. regulars frm there can verify tis.. hehehe... goin in to Live Impact early.. u get to choose ur chix.. but prbly u'd be carrot chop if u really like the gal... n usually these galz can drink alot.. heheheh...

deuter
16-11-2006, 05:45 PM

heyz bro.. heheh.. see u made ur way down there as well huh.. hehehe..

FB79
17-11-2006, 04:28 AM
hehehe.. duno y u guyz all call them dancers.. i juz think of them as PRs.. Kitty.. hmmz.. shez been in SG for quite awhile already.. been here n back to thailand n back again.. she started off in GM.. regulars frm there can verify tis.. hehehe... goin in to Live Impact early.. u get to choose ur chix.. but prbly u'd be carrot chop if u really like the gal... n usually these galz can drink alot.. heheheh...

bro i tink kitty went back to thailand already n she not coming back liao

KeNo_44
17-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I still prefer the previous band "City Cat". One of the singer quite chio called Kate. Do anyone know where City Cat move on to?

City cats disbanded...but heard that the 2 girls are back in S'pore with another band..dunno where...

deuter
22-11-2006, 11:38 AM
bro i tink kitty went back to thailand already n she not coming back liao

ahh... sorry .. hehehe.. my mistake here... there is another gal workin at Live Impact called Kitty... 2 kitties in a pub .. juz wat r the chances of dat.. ehhehe..

City cats disbanded...but heard that the 2 girls are back in S'pore with another band..dunno where...

not many thai joints in sg... sldnt be difficult to find..

GM already has 4 joints...
Clarke Quay 1 joint....
Central Mall 1 joint..

KeNo_44
22-11-2006, 12:48 PM
not many thai joints in sg... sldnt be difficult to find..

GM already has 4 joints...
Clarke Quay 1 joint....
Central Mall 1 joint..

Went to Thai Disco @ GM but not there leh..
Clark Quay the band so many members one..but oso not there leh..
Central Mall should be Live Impact and definitely not there lor..

hmmm..any bros out there know them can update on their location.?:D

omoide
22-11-2006, 01:50 PM

from what i understand, there appears to be some problems with their work permits. supposed to be a place in mohammed sultan. but don't think that will be happening. just fragments from the grapevine.

well. :cool:

deuter
22-11-2006, 03:26 PM
oh yea .. 1 more joint forgot to list down...

Music Underground...

they've got a thai band there too...

deuter
22-11-2006, 03:36 PM

hmmz.. bro... u went to GM n oni went to TD? didnt check out THH or Thailand Disco? or even JDee?

watz their name.. see if any of bros here might have seen or heard them anywhere else in sg...

22-11-2006, 04:06 PM
from what i understand, there appears to be some problems with their work permits. supposed to be a place in mohammed sultan. but don't think that will be happening. just fragments from the grapevine.

well. :cool:

ummm.. think it's just rumours.. was at this new place at mohd sultan called ibarr.. they were performing last night, think the band is called 199..

if i'm not wrong its the same 2 girls last time from impact..;)

omoide
22-11-2006, 04:38 PM
ummm.. think it's just rumours.. was at this new place at mohd sultan called ibarr.. they were performing last night, think the band is called 199..

ah. there you go. the truth is out. also did hear that the city cats band has split up. maybe that's why the 2 girls are performing with this new band.

thanks for the juice.

how's this 199 band? am sticking to live impact at the moment.

cheers. :cool:

omoide
22-11-2006, 04:40 PM

ah. there you go. the truth is out. also did hear that the city cats band has split up. maybe that's why the 2 girls are performing with this new band.

thanks for the juice.

Fitto
22-11-2006, 04:42 PM
haven't been to live impact for a long time, wonder how is the crowd there now?

:D

Ah Dez
23-11-2006, 04:57 AM
I used to go impact.. but then the concept change....

how can u everyday let your customers go on stage and sing??? everyday... at least 5,6 songs.... then wats is the point??

then everytime.. their waiter JERemy go on stage to sing his thai song.. reuang bong tiang.... but ok, at least he got standard... now in the channel u , SUPER STAR competition....
They got 1 waiter , named XIAO PANG.... wah ni na bay.... everytime think he andy lau... go on stage and sing... PUI!!!!!..
So lim pay BAN THE PLACE...

end up... nowdays i go geographer and este... LIM PAY still see him go up stage and sing!!!... knn, really thick-skinned...

Think he go everywhere, he big boss. PUI!!!.....

oppss.. supposed to talk on live impact... not that fat monkey...:D

Hakoshu
23-11-2006, 09:54 AM
I think its time for a switch to mohd sultan's place which i peeked with u tat day~

end up... nowdays i go geographer and este... LIM PAY still see him go up stage and sing!!!... knn, really thick-skinned...

Ah Dez
23-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I think its time for a switch to mohd sultan's place which i peeked with u tat day~

bloody FAT ASS also got go there....:mad:

Loss in Space
23-11-2006, 01:00 PM

thanks for the juice.

Bro,

By the way, the dancers, singers.... can ons? They look cute leh

druid
23-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Nope. dun think so. they r friends of my friend who is a thai. brought me down about 2 weeks ago. ok place. bubble pop band kind of feeling. heard from my friend that they are pretty decent girls. entertain only cos of job requirements.

maybe if u can manage to be their bf or something then get to bang?? not too sure abt this. cant ask in detail cos was aiming someone else my friend knows.

hope this helps. MIA from the forum for abt half a year already. ha

Malaysian Datuk
23-11-2006, 07:05 PM
knn wah now got fat ass somemore.....and I thot that Geographer 'flower king' was kan na lan liao.....at least he doesn't go on stage to sing:D

Hakoshu
25-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Ya, Yesterday he sang again... u should come haha

omoide
25-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Ya, Yesterday he sang again... u should come haha

yeah. i can't stand him too. every time i am there, i see him on stage. which probably means, statistically speaking, he does that every other night when i am not there! he obviously doesn't understand what the term subtlety means?? he's obviously taking the 5 minutes of fame concept a little too seriously. we pay money for our booze, watch the band play and the ladies sing. not some babboon which escaped from the zoo and think that he's god's gift to the entertainment industry.

bro, if you're reading this, please stop singing. we've seen enough of you. let the band do their work. if you like to sing so much, take part in some other sing song contest, and save us the agony.

it's getting a bit worrying that the band's offering any tom's harry dick the mic to take to the stage. it's become, very sadly, like karaoke. i'm sure there's a reason why the discos in golden mile are very strict about audience members taking to the stage. but i guess live impact's more like a platform than a stage. while i know that it might be their intention in getting audience participation, BUT if that's the case, why is the participation coming only from the usual suspects singing the same songs, all the time?!

worrying. :cool:

omoide
25-11-2006, 01:22 PM
[double post]

ouzo3
25-11-2006, 05:51 PM
knn wah now got fat ass somemore.....and I thot that Geographer 'flower king' was kan na lan liao.....at least he doesn't go on stage to sing:D

wow geo got flower king huh ?? haha

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 10:07 AM
wow geo got flower king huh ?? hahaYa this goondu is quite a character. Every night he be there mostly by himself with a bottle of chivas by his side but knn he never drink one....take out half bottle, keep that time also half bottle. Usually he only hang flower for that particular one singer....every set confirm 20 bucks. But he good know how to get mileage from that $20....he takes the flowers walks to the stage and 'tease' the girl...makes the girl bow and he would play-act a little like want to hang other girls b4 finally hanging on his singer. $20 drama so much kan na lan like fuck. the band also got that sianz look whenever he does that guess they used to it. Then whenever other customers hang he would crane his neck in the direction the flower girl points to. checking out the competition. He always wears that cheapo fraying jacket like bought from Queenways kind...never wash one knn everyday same jacket. i hope his not in here reading this:o

ouzo3
26-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Ya this goondu is quite a character. Every night he be there mostly by himself with a bottle of chivas by his side but knn he never drink one....take out half bottle, keep that time also half bottle. Usually he only hang flower for that particular one singer....every set confirm 20 bucks. But he good know how to get mileage from that $20....he takes the flowers walks to the stage and 'tease' the girl...makes the girl bow and he would play-act a little like want to hang other girls b4 finally hanging on his singer. $20 drama so much kan na lan like fuck. the band also got that sianz look whenever he does that guess they used to it. Then whenever other customers hang he would crane his neck in the direction the flower girl points to. checking out the competition. He always wears that cheapo fraying jacket like bought from Queenways kind...never wash one knn everyday same jacket. i hope his not in here reading this:o

bro i think i knw who liao haha. think he long time no go dw liao. if i not wrong his the one wearing specs one.

Clit_LickeR
26-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Ya this goondu is .....
He always wears that cheapo fraying jacket like bought from Queenways kind...never wash one knn everyday same jacket.

Wah sey! seldom see you so worked up... over a man... :D
Relax... mai hot.... ;)

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 07:03 PM
bro i think i knw who liao haha. think he long time no go dw liao. if i not wrong his the one wearing specs one.Ya that's the one....last time every night also perform sure wont miss him one.....

Wah sey! seldom see you so worked up... over a man...
Relax... mai hot....

No la I not worked up....make no mistake I am not making fun of his looks or whatever but he wants to be VIP flower king then must have standard.....no standard like that fatso sing every night also let people throw rotten eggs....

Like nowsadays alot of customers like to showoff.....one person sit at table open 'big cannon'....knn one person can finish 3 litres of whisky in one night? end up one month when back go every time the waitress must carry out the big bottle in and out. 3litre bottle and 750ml bottle taste the same lah....only reason is to showoff.....want to really showoff go and hang few hundred flowers to every member of the band.....like that datuk salute you.

Sorry if i talk out of line.....nowsaday many people scare others dun know they got money.....:rolleyes:

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 07:06 PM
bro i think i knw who liao haha. think he long time no go dw liao. if i not wrong his the one wearing specs one.Ya that's the one....last time every night also perform sure wont miss him one.....

Wah sey! seldom see you so worked up... over a man...
Relax... mai hot....

No la I not worked up....make no mistake I am not making fun of his looks or whatever but he wants to be VIP flower king then must have standard.....no standard like that fatso sing every night also let people throw rotten eggs....

Like nowsadays alot of customers like to showoff.....one person sit at table open 'big cannon'....knn one person can finish 3 litres of whisky in one night? end up one month when back go every time the waitress must carry out the big bottle in and out. 3litre bottle and 750ml bottle taste the same lah....only reason is to showoff.....want to really showoff go and hang few hundred flowers to every member of the band.....like that datuk salute you.

Sorry if i talk out of line.....nowsaday many people scare others dun know they got money.....:rolleyes:

FB79
26-11-2006, 07:25 PM

how can u everyday let your customers go on stage and sing??? everyday... at least 5,6 songs.... then wats is the point??

then everytime.. their waiter JERemy go on stage to sing his thai song.. reuang bong tiang.... but ok, at least he got standard... now in the channel u , SUPER STAR competition....
They got 1 waiter , named XIAO PANG.... wah ni na bay.... everytime think he andy lau... go on stage and sing... PUI!!!!!..
So lim pay BAN THE PLACE...

bro impact where got 1 waiter cal xiao pang???? is it the 1 that where jacket everytime 1????

FB79
02-12-2006, 05:48 AM
ha ha i go n ask liao
i know who the guy is already........he used 2 work at central 1 corret???

Bika
03-12-2006, 03:40 AM
ha ha i go n ask liao

think he still at central rite??

Bika
03-12-2006, 03:44 AM
ha ha i go n ask liao

think he still at central rite??

FB79
04-12-2006, 04:39 AM
i tink he no working there liao

Ah Dez
07-12-2006, 04:06 AM
ha ha i go n ask liao

that bloody son of a asshole is 1 big bloody irriating asshole... he thinks he is some big fly. spend a bit of $$ and think his LAN PA damm big.
but bloody chee bye lor..... why i pay to go a joint to see a FAT PIECE OF SHIT singing.
REALLY .. DAMM thick skin.... someone should just throw a bottle when he is on stage....:D

KeNo_44
08-12-2006, 01:41 PM
haha..dun really like this fatty too...

yes, confirmed that the 2 city cats gals are singing @ MS Barr 9 or something..:D

High till Dry
21-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Been to this joint 2 nites in a row during CNY.

Overall, the band was good (not exceptional :D )

This place was rather packed especially yesterday (CNY day 2) and tonite was ok as many have to work the following day.

What took my fancy was that there are plenty of gals (20 odd i think) & in terms of looks, the dancers should be the best at this moment....

However due to CNY, many customers spoilt the market by buying tonnes of lady drinks. The other day I bought 6 but the dancer hardly spent much time with me. Probably there were many customers or I'm just unlucky as I picked the wrong gal....:mad:

bollocksman
21-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Been to this joint 2 nites in a row during CNY.

Overall, the band was good (not exceptional :D )

This place was rather packed especially yesterday (CNY day 2) and tonite was ok as many have to work the following day.

What took my fancy was that there are plenty of gals (20 odd i think) & in terms of looks, the dancers should be the best at this moment....

However due to CNY, many customers spoilt the market by buying tonnes of lady drinks. The other day I bought 6 but the dancer hardly spent much time with me. Probably there were many customers or I'm just unlucky as I picked the wrong gal....:mad:

what?? 6 drinks and no return on investment, usually at GM TD1/2 6 drinks they stick with u like khao Neow or let u rabba alreadi provided its not a super crowded night.

High till Dry
22-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Went there 3 days in a row...

Tonight got lesser gals cos one batch just left.

One of my good bro (non samster) successful screwed a gal...:D

I encountered a dancer who will be there for 3 months as she got a work permit.

Anyone knows is this a norm in live impact?

GLHunter
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Any latest updates on live impact? wana bring my thai gf to a spot with happening live band.. bros any recommendations? :p

tomvoyeur
06-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Any latest updates on live impact? wana bring my thai gf to a spot with happening live band.. bros any recommendations?

Dragonfly in St James??? The thais seem to love it there....

Anyway, if they r in Sg, I dun see the point of bringing them to c thai bands given that they can see such acts at home....Just my thoughts...

GLHunter
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Dragonfly in St James??? The thais seem to love it there....

Anyway, if they r in Sg, I dun see the point of bringing them to c thai bands given that they can see such acts at home....Just my thoughts...

She will be here for 3 mths.. just wana bring her to some place which she will appreciate & have fun.. What's the unique part of Dragonfly?

tomvoyeur
07-08-2007, 01:26 AM
She will be here for 3 mths.. just wana bring her to some place which she will appreciate & have fun.. What's the unique part of Dragonfly?

Dragonfly plays canto pop music n has a vibrant live band....Its a diff experience to thai band la...

Anw, if u wan to bring her to check out the local thai scene, u can bring her to Golden Mile which has 4 thai discos....The standout from this place is the cheap drinks, spicy thai food n predominant thai crowd around the vicinity...Not forgetting that the bands there r better....

In terms of location, Live Impact n Geographer r more centrally located...Comparatively, I prefer Geographer becoz of its service....Just my opinion....

PS: U can always check out the threads on these thai places here too!

s69ex
08-08-2007, 12:20 PM
In terms of location, Live Impact n Geographer r more centrally located...Comparatively, I prefer Geographer becoz of its service....Just my opinion....

whr is this geographer you are speaking bro...?n when u say better services,in which sense...?thanks.....:)

Hakoshu
16-08-2007, 11:20 PM
Was at Live impact yesterday cos of the newly changed band "Illusion" band.. saw the old "City Cats" guitarist and Ex "199" band.. Gros are friendly and refined..

s69ex
17-08-2007, 02:02 AM
looks like i really got to go thr and chk it out 1 of these days....rally spolit wif choices nowadays wif these places :)

lord vader
17-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Was at Impact last night.. some ex.199 band were back cos was expecting new lady singers.. anyway the ex.199 lady singer N*N* already have boyfriend already.. so no lobang.. guess have to target on Pros.:cool:

tirak1099
18-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Was at Live impact yesterday cos of the newly changed band "Illusion" band.. saw the old "City Cats" guitarist and Ex "199" band.. Gros are friendly and refined..
GM King u are EVERYWHERE! Tell me where u be tonite.....really wan to follow u cheong ard.....555 :D

Rof|maoxz
18-08-2007, 03:27 PM
where is this place
thanks

Central Mall

Coolz!Didn't know I have stepped into this joint after a drink rout at Velvet Dragon. This Live Impact is a much better place than the former. The music is also very much in heat!! :D

rubbish truck
18-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Coolz!Didn't know I have stepped into this joint after a drink rout at Velvet Dragon. This Live Impact is a much better place than the former. The music is also very much in heat!! :D

good lor u.. go out chiong bo jio.....:mad:

bkkstar
18-08-2007, 04:14 PM

Never been there for a couple of months. Gotta check out the place...:)

nyquist
18-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Was at Impact last night.. some ex.199 band were back cos was expecting new lady singers.. anyway the ex.199 lady singer N*N* already have boyfriend already.. so no lobang.. guess have to target on Pros.:cool:

Who is N*N* bf?

theUnforgotten
18-08-2007, 04:55 PM
GM King u are EVERYWHERE! Tell me where u be tonite.....really wan to follow u cheong ard.....555 :D

Tell also no use- U also no turn up.

Btw u very free huh?? cyber stalking us...give u a clue My WAN IP starts with 165.XX.XX.XX

If u got time and effort can also find my exact locale where I post this thread.....hehe this more fun than buying LD for Coyotes , and good bye present and sending them to airport.

and much more economical..too, plus its much more educational man.

siamcutey
18-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Who is N*N* bf?

Seriously, even if you seen her sg bf, it doesn't mean he is the one. There will be another siam kia who will actually be the true real boyfriend.:D

***If the thai girl loves the man, she will not take money from the man and choose to earn the money all by herself so that the man she love will sabai sabai. (this one not I say one, its thai girls tell me)

SC

AmericanExpress
18-08-2007, 05:05 PM
is all the ex 199 at live impact? :)

suteerak1099
18-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Seriously, even if you seen her sg bf, it doesn't mean he is the one. There will be another siam kia who will actually be the true real boyfriend.:D

***If the thai girl loves the man, she will not take money from the man and choose to earn the money all by herself so that the man she love will sabai sabai. (this one not I say one, its thai girls tell me)

SC another point to add, if she even offers to spend $ on the guy, then is even more sabai...

Hakoshu
18-08-2007, 11:20 PM
Home.. u can't follow :D

ponkponk
19-08-2007, 02:16 AM
another point to add, if she even offers to spend $ on the guy, then is even more sabai...

I agree with the points.
During my virgin trip to Bkk last year, met this massage girl at the palour. Went out with her during her offdays, no enough cash so wanted to go bank change money. She said no need and pass me few thousand baht into my wallet. I blur. Seems like I became the one who provide the service to her!:eek:
After my trip, Worried that she might really love me too much so didn't keep in contact with her. I rem she even wanted to fly to SG to find me!......on certain sense is quite nice to see someone so nice to you but as I said it was my virgin trip so abit taken back.

siamcutey
19-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Some of you may not like what I say, but its going to be shocking truth.

Weeks back, my friend's tirak singer left her handphone in my car.

Needless to say, shocking revelations were all revealed in the handphone itself.

Not that I want to intrude into ppl's privacy, but given anyone's chance, who wouldn't want to take a look. Before handing the phone over to the singer, I let my friend take a look at all the smses she sent out and received.

Shocking, Shocking and more shocks. Even though they may not be FL, WL, or even prostitutes, but their actions are even worst off than them.

With $$$ available on the platter, they lost their conscience.

Later on, Sunday noon, I free, I start a thread....:D

hahaha
SC

WildatHeart
19-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Cant wait.. pls pls.. tell us more...

lord vader
19-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Who is N*N* bf?

N*N* bf is the navy boy la... see him with her a few times at ibarr and also shelter bkk too.. infact 199 band's lady singer all got bf leow...

siamcutey
19-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Some of you may not like what I say, but its going to be shocking truth.

Weeks back, my friend's tirak singer left her handphone in my car.

Needless to say, shocking revelations were all revealed in the handphone itself.

Not that I want to intrude into ppl's privacy, but given anyone's chance, who wouldn't want to take a look. Before handing the phone over to the singer, I let my friend take a look at all the smses she sent out and received.

Shocking, Shocking and more shocks. Even though they may not be FL, WL, or even prostitutes, but their actions are even worst off than them.

With $$$ available on the platter, they lost their conscience.

Later on, Sunday noon, I free, I start a thread....

hahaha
SC

Cant wait.. pls pls.. tell us more...

Thread started.:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74214

SC

siamcutey
19-08-2007, 04:51 PM
N*N* bf is the navy boy la... see him with her a few times at ibarr and also shelter bkk too.. infact 199 band's lady singer all got bf leow...

How sure you are that her bf is the navy boy you saw? 100%???:D

U may be wrong u know? Definitely not me.

hahaha
SC

liketoplay
19-08-2007, 05:00 PM
as wat one band member said to me , we go to such establishment to have fun , enjoy the performance , their company , full stop . Dun think too much about trying to get into a relationship with the singer. They are just here to earn money not to find love.

siamcutey
19-08-2007, 08:15 PM
as wat one band member said to me , we go to such establishment to have fun , enjoy the performance , their company , full stop . Dun think too much about trying to get into a relationship with the singer. They are just here to earn money not to find love.

Ya, if that band member says that to every customer in the pub, within 1 week, the pub can close shop. 555

hahaha
SC

suteerak1099
20-08-2007, 11:55 AM
what's so shocking? the lady...赚钱赚吃 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2222313&postcount=33) the man... 好玩好色... the situation is perfectly normal.

lord vader
20-08-2007, 03:38 PM
How sure you are that her bf is the navy boy you saw? 100%???:D

U may be wrong u know? Definitely not me.

hahaha
SC

Correct or wrong, i'm just sharing it with our samster bros here.
If u think I'm wrong, find out yourself lor.. I can name all 199 band singer's BFs if u are interested...;)

tomvoyeur
21-08-2007, 01:27 AM
If u think I'm wrong, find out yourself lor.. I can name all 199 band singer's BFs if u are interested...

Whats stopping u??? Let the gossip flows through the doors LOL...;)

nyquist
21-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Whats stopping u??? Let the gossip flows through the doors LOL...;)
U will earn my 6 pts if what u reveal are true.....

liketoplay
21-08-2007, 05:16 PM
these singers/dancers usually employ the same tricks as any other WL to get their regulars.

Once they see that you're a regular at the disco and you always buy flowers/ld , they'll attack you liao. Ask for your number , then sms you everyday , ask you go out eat. Slowly the customer will get hooked. Then they try their luck further , maybe ask you go shopping and I believe most guys will pay for their purhases if its not too expensive. Once they know you pay for them , they're quite sure you fall for them liao. Gradually they'll ask for more expensive stuffs like handphone , laptop , borrow money ... etc

nyquist
21-08-2007, 05:24 PM
these singers/dancers usually employ the same tricks as any other WL to get their regulars.

Once they see that you're a regular at the disco and you always buy flowers/ld , they'll attack you liao. Ask for your number , then sms you everyday , ask you go out eat. Slowly the customer will get hooked. Then they try their luck further , maybe ask you go shopping and I believe most guys will pay for their purhases if its not too expensive. Once they know you pay for them , they're quite sure you fall for them liao. Gradually they'll ask for more expensive stuffs like handphone , laptop , borrow money ... etc

Its a game that we men play too to get into their pants....
The winner is one who spent nothing and gain something....

lord vader
21-08-2007, 05:59 PM

haha ok on. but no flaming please. popular reqeust wat :p

*nn* - some young kid bout 22yr old driving a golf. tall tall one. with tatto on one arm.

k*t* - one of ibar boss.

n*n* - small size navy guy. think name jason.

m*m* - tis one quite famous. got some discussion on other thread. kw*k len* be*g nephew. his name kc.

like i said, i maybe wrong if so then take it as leisure reading.

pfingo
21-08-2007, 06:32 PM
got some discussion on other thread. kw*k len* be*g nephew. his name kc. his name very stylo! :cool:

High till Dry
21-08-2007, 10:57 PM

Bro, realised ur new signature. Hmm.... seems familar :D

Anyway it works!! :p

tomvoyeur
22-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Bro, realised ur new signature. Hmm.... seems familar

Anyway it works!!

Woohoo!! Congrats bro n happy bday LOL...:)

nyquist
22-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Woohoo!! Congrats bro n happy bday LOL...:)

6 more days to the big FOUR0

tomvoyeur
22-08-2007, 01:30 AM
6 more days to the big FOUR0

Any party plans in mind??

theUnforgotten
22-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday To all !

May the coming year bring u happiness and hopefully some more prosperity.:D

As some politician said years ago : MORE GOOD YEARS

yinyang
22-08-2007, 09:08 AM
..As some politician said years ago : MORE GOOD YEARS
You forgot to add "+ more good sex", sbf politician's mantra:p

Many happy returns to bros HTD, nyquist. May you both still jump on gals in your golden years hehehehhe:p

Hakoshu
22-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Yea, Happy birthday guys and have a good time in bkk which i think u guys would :cool:

High till Dry
22-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Happy Birthday To all !

May the coming year bring u happiness and hopefully some more prosperity.

As some politician said years ago : MORE GOOD YEARS

You forgot to add "+ more good sex", sbf politician's mantra

Many happy returns to bros HTD, nyquist. May you both still jump on gals in your golden years hehehehhe

Yea, Happy birthday guys and have a good time in bkk which i think u guys would

Kam sia!!

These few days having havoc @ work :(

tomvoyeur
23-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Many happy returns to bros HTD, nyquist. May you both still jump on gals in your golden years hehehehhe

For more directions on this advice, you can consult Doctor YY!! :D

Yea, Happy birthday guys and have a good time in bkk which i think u guys would

Goes without saying, I bet they will set the city on fire LOL...

These few days having havoc @ work

Ask for pay increment lor.....:cool:

Ah Dez
24-08-2007, 11:03 AM

i went recee 2 days.... the new illusion band don't have any city cat members... except for 199 members.

real weird, how come the girl sing in ibarr , like want die want die... but when she sing in impact, damm energetic!:D

Impact band , i think got to be the best thai band in singapore... their english songs really beats all the other thai bands, hands down.. and i bring it further.. they even sing better than those pino bands in the hotels..

won't mind going down Impact tonight!:D but have to go down early!!!... aga aga... estimate has to be there by 12am.... because by 1 plus, i see all the GROs... out of 10, 7 already drunk already.

ToyotaMitsu
24-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I also want to go impact... But always end up in another place... :o

m@nm@n
02-09-2007, 06:51 AM
hi all bros, check this out.......may (81749160). damn good looking & figure (1.65m, 50kg 36D+'25'36). just came to sg this week, she do special service for BBBJ,CIM,MP.....don't miss out.....

Devil73
02-09-2007, 10:02 AM
hi all bros, check this out.......may (8xxxxxxx). damn good looking & figure (1.65m, 50kg 36D+'25'36). just came to sg this week, she do special service for BBBJ,CIM,MP.....don't miss out.....

Bro, Please do not post WL's hp number here. If any bros here want the number from you will pm you. Or else boss will zap you!

Red_Tirak1099
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
hi all bros, check this out.......may (81749160). damn good looking & figure (1.65m, 50kg 36D+'25'36). just came to sg this week, she do special service for BBBJ,CIM,MP.....don't miss out.....

Bro I dont get your drift, are you saying LIVE IMPACT got GRO named May come SIN do FL? If not then you are in the wrong thread sure kena zap, but not from me coz I have no rep power :D

s69ex
02-09-2007, 12:22 PM
hi all bros, check this out.......may (8.......). damn good looking & figure (1.65m, 50kg 36D+'25'36). just came to sg this week, she do special service for BBBJ,CIM,MP.....don't miss out.....

bro,thank you for the sharing on behalf of all samsters.....but hor....not vy gd to post hp no like that lah......jus my own opinion.....:)

btw,care to tell us more of this may u mentioned...?:)

m@nm@n
02-09-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah i knew i was not really that good but is just to share among bros lo. anyway the no is also showed as (8XXXXXX) rite? try to check this May out.

deuter
03-09-2007, 10:50 AM
was in LI on friday nite.. hehehe.. sure was a gd breather away frm GM... galz there.. ok ler.. not too bad.. had seen better dayz.. band was not too bad ler... quite lively.. heheheh.. 1 of the guitarist used to play in GM b4 rite? either TD1 or TD2.. cant remem..

zunbo
13-09-2007, 06:03 PM
me n jwny go check the place yesterday...ok onli...jwny hates the beer they serve but see him happy talk to Tommy (drum guy) & Sho (singer..male) :D

Garage1
13-09-2007, 07:34 PM
me n jwny go check the place yesterday...ok onli...jwny hates the beer they serve but see him happy talk to Tommy (drum guy) & Sho (singer..male) :D

jwny no curfew meh? kakakakaka!

tomvoyeur
14-09-2007, 01:56 AM
me n jwny go check the place yesterday...ok onli...jwny hates the beer they serve but see him happy talk to Tommy (drum guy) & Sho (singer..male)

If I rem correctly, they only serve foster beer!!Right?? I also didnt enjoy it. :o

zunbo
14-09-2007, 09:32 AM
jwny no curfew meh? kakakakaka! GOT bro!! 10+ take cab home liao :mad:

If I rem correctly, they only serve foster beer!!Right?? I also didnt enjoy it. ...maybe thats why go home early? sometime mus giv my bro benefit of doubt :p

tomvoyeur
14-09-2007, 12:00 PM
...maybe thats why go home early? sometime mus giv my bro benefit of doubt

Ermm....Y r u doubting him?? He is now a changed man with plenty of restrictions liao...haa

zunbo
14-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Ermm....Y r u doubting him?? He is now a changed man with plenty of restrictions liao...haa real meh..he always have 2 condom in pocket all time 1 featherlite 1 performa :D

tomvoyeur
14-09-2007, 12:23 PM
real meh..he always have 2 condom in pocket all time 1 featherlite 1 performa

Dun mistake him la...Maybe he is keeping them as souvenirs only...:D

Garage1
14-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Dun mistake him la...Maybe he is keeping them as souvenirs only...:D

maybe its for show purposes..:D

JWNY
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Spoke to Sho (singer) - they going home soon...come show your support :)

JWNY

nyquist
02-11-2007, 04:56 PM

JWNY

So Sho and NXXX going back? Tot they will be here for 6mths.
Are Axxx and Kxxx coming over?

JWNY
02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
So Sho and NXXX going back? Tot they will be here for 6mths.
Are Axxx and Kxxx coming over? I will get back to you on that, i just spoke to Kxxx last week, he mentioned he will be coming in November. Didn't ask about Axxx .. sorry bro, you want i can PM you his number and you can ask yourself :)

JWNY

FA-22 Raptor
02-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Spoke to Sho (singer) - they going home soon...come show your support
JWNY

I tot they just came not that long ago?:confused:

When will be their last day at LI?

JWNY
02-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I just spoke to K***, according to him, he will be here on 28th November...with the 3 beauties A***, K*** and... M***

He didn't mention about the current band status but i presume they are going back, Sho didn't mention anything about the rest staying :)

JWNY

Hakoshu
02-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Heard the boss wasn't too impressed with the current therefore the short stint

Red_Tirak1099
03-11-2007, 09:21 AM

JWNYPardon me for saying this but wait until going back then go down support not much use leh. Anyway Live Impact closing shop soon like IBarr, tell your bandie maybe he is jinx haha.....go while you still can LOL:p

deuter
03-11-2007, 10:34 AM
bro.. their closin down.. but will be relocating ya?

lord vader
08-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, ex.ibarr beauties(A***, K***,M***) are coming back... just spoke to their boyfriends few days back. Now they dont have to fly to bangkok to meet them leaw...
For me I looking forward to Keng more than the girls(already have rich ah sia bf leaw), as he is one of the best musician cum singer I have met so far in S'pore....I think bro JWNY agree with me..

Hakoshu
08-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Yea, Go get a banner to welcome keng with jwny on his arrival then

Yhe is one of the best musician cum singer I have met so far in S'pore....I think bro JWNY agree with me..

JWNY
09-11-2007, 12:31 AM
For me I looking forward to Keng more than the girls, as he is one of the best musician cum singer I have met so far in S'pore....I think bro JWNY agree with me.. Dedicated proffesional who gives 100% every night at his job, even when it's not his day. Humble by nature...and enjoys learning new things. Was at Live Impact yesterday and spoke with Tommy and Wudi (they are very talented too at drums and guitars respectively) :)
Yea, Go get a banner to welcome keng with jwny on his arrival then Bro, i'm sure there's someone already scheduled to pick them up...i'll just see them at Live Impact since it's near both our office(s) :D

JWNY

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 01:55 AM
Hello, you guys sure you all really support the musicians or aiming pple's wife/gf? :rolleyes:
Not I anyhow say one hor, is that time tomvoyeur spilled the beans himself :p

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2272818&postcount=1912
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2273600&postcount=1915

Thrustme83
09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Nice place,nice music..anyone been there recently?

enzer88
09-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Nice place,nice music..anyone been there recently?Been there few times,heard they are closing down soon due to landlord not willing to lease to them.Maybe regulars can verify this.

oxilary
09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Been there few times,heard they are closing down soon due to landlord not willing to lease to them.Maybe regulars can verify this.

Hike on rental and they cannot come to an agreement.

enzer88
09-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Hike on rental and they cannot come to an agreement.Like that the live impact management very lugi.....imagine how much they had spent on the place...No wonder ppl said not business hard to do but is the landlord that kill the business.

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Like that the live impact management very lugi.....imagine how much they had spent on the place...No wonder ppl said not business hard to do but is the landlord that kill the business.Same same la......No need pity them how much they earn liao? Do business of course got risks la.....Live Impact still can put up for salel for takeover leh.....GM discos lagi worse.....GM kena enbloc cannot even takeover

issan_madboy
09-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Same same la......No need pity them how much they earn liao? Do business of course got risks la.....Live Impact still can put up for salel for takeover leh.....GM discos lagi worse.....GM kena enbloc cannot even takeover

:eek: GM has been enbloc?another icon of singapore will go down into the annals of history.

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 06:18 PM
:eek: GM has been enbloc?another icon of singapore will go down into the annals of history.

Yes bro, sad but true. Enjoy while it lasts, they may never recapture the atmosphere of GM again if the authorities decide to shift somewhere else. :(

Hakoshu
10-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Still a few more years b4 we see this happens.. not so fast..

Yes bro, sad but true. Enjoy while it lasts, they may never recapture the atmosphere of GM again if the authorities decide to shift somewhere else. :(

Mr.romantic
10-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Same same la......No need pity them how much they earn liao? Do business of course got risks la.....Live Impact still can put up for salel for takeover leh.....GM discos lagi worse.....GM kena enbloc cannot even takeover

don't think the enbloc is confirmed yet. all the agents are saying it is still under discussion but yes the potential is there.

Red_Tirak1099
10-11-2007, 11:49 AM
don't think the enbloc is confirmed yet. all the agents are saying it is still under discussion but yes the potential is there.
I hope GM dont go under wrecking ball.......heard the powers to be are going to re-house GM somewhere in Boon Lay if & when the enbloc goes thru :eek:

deuter
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
GM has been enbloc?another icon of singapore will go down into the annals of history.
tis was actually in the papers abt half a yr ago already?

yea... usually buildings like tis wld take coupla yrs.. wldnt b dat fast b4 it happens.. enjoy while itz still there bros~!~!

I hope GM dont go under wrecking ball.......heard the powers to be are going to re-house GM somewhere in Boon Lay if & when the enbloc goes thru
you gotta b kiddin me... BOON LAY? think even the thais themselves cldnt b bothered to go there ler...

Red_Tirak1099
10-11-2007, 01:22 PM
...you gotta b kiddin me... BOON LAY? think even the thais themselves cldnt b bothered to go there ler...No joke bro....Mini Thailand took long time to be what it is today, wont have the same feel if moved to somewhere else.....remembered the days when Burmese community would group there too until the numbers got bigger & they established their HQ at Penisular :)

deuter
10-11-2007, 01:33 PM
dun they realise... how long it wld take to acquire back the smell of thailand? 555...
but seriously ler.. Boon Lay is seriously too far off even for the thai workers... beach rd is honestly a gd location.. rather centralised for everyone to come to...

issan_madboy
10-11-2007, 06:08 PM
tis was actually in the papers abt half a yr ago already?

you gotta b kiddin me... BOON LAY? think even the thais themselves cldnt b bothered to go there ler...

boon lay?this is just great,wonderful,could not be happier.now all the malaysian ah bengs will flock there.count me out then.:mad:

pfingo
10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
dun tink rumour is true lor last time say shift gl also enbloc maybe but wont relocate to boon lay de

Hakoshu
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey mate, Just met ur cousin in the evening.. When u wanna bring me cheong?

dun tink rumour is true lor last time say shift gl also enbloc maybe but wont relocate to boon lay de

tomvoyeur
11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Hey mate, Just met ur cousin in the evening.. When u wanna bring me cheong?

What cousin and cheong where?? :confused:

first thing i notice about GM is really smell like Thailand...
Don't know how this smell comes about...

The spices brings about the thai smell and smile. ;)

Kapunkap
10-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Does LI open on Sundays? Wanna go down today...

Hakoshu
11-02-2008, 03:28 AM
Yes, they are opened daily

Does LI open on Sundays? Wanna go down today...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Live Impact closing down soon.....new location in Marine Parade......increase rental......anyone bros want to takeover that location? :D

nyquist
15-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Live Impact closing down soon.....new location in Marine Parade......increase rental......anyone bros want to takeover that location? :D

When are they closing? Gotta clear my balance.

yinyang
15-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Need help? Only if booze.. not any liability to GROs:p

Hakoshu
15-02-2008, 11:32 PM
They are not closing.. They're relocating... All Bal botts would be transfered there.. And Current City cats would be performing in Icon for a week b4 they go back to LOS.. Nyquist, Remember to show ur support even though, N*na is no longer ard :)

misa-adrian
17-02-2008, 02:40 PM
hey anyone know what is the name and singer for the song city cats always sing. the song with alot of love lyrics in it and they will do the heart shape love hand action. thx in advance

borom
17-02-2008, 05:31 PM
:p
know what is the name and singer for the song city cats always sing...alot of love lyrics..will do the heart shape love hand action. ..

Why not make use of this to chat up the female singers-and if you do,can also help me to find out name of the chinese looking one?- the other look tan (like malay) and third one look eurasian.

Eric22
17-02-2008, 05:55 PM
hey anyone know what is the name and singer for the song city cats always sing. the song with alot of love lyrics in it and they will do the heart shape love hand action. thx in advance

Name of the song is: I Need Sombody by Bie (Bie The Star)

Kapunkap
17-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Eric were u there ytd?

misa-adrian
17-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Name of the song is: I Need Sombody by Bie (Bie The Star)

thx bro :cool:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-02-2008, 11:29 AM
:p

Why not make use of this to chat up the female singers-and if you do,can also help me to find out name of the chinese looking one?- the other look tan (like malay) and third one look eurasian.
Forget it bro......that bird is BAO by a rich man's son liao:(

borom
18-02-2008, 01:30 PM
.....that bird is BAO ...liao:(

Thanks for the info.

ขอบคุณ มาก นะ ครับ พี่

Kapunkap
18-02-2008, 07:21 PM
You mean rich man's son - Kw"k L"ng B"ng grandson issit? Isn't tt a rumour?

ang09
18-02-2008, 07:43 PM
That KLB belong to top 10 richest men in Sg!If reall bao by his grandson,can no need to work anymore:D
Btw when will Liveimpact be up in the new location?

Eric22
18-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Eric were u there ytd?

No. I was not there...

Eric22
18-02-2008, 09:48 PM
thx bro :cool:

No problem... :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
19-02-2008, 11:06 AM
You are right! He has been supporting her since she was selling flowers in I-Bar in Mohd Sultan. He drives a Black Mazda RX-8. Young, handsome & rich.....

Kapunkap
19-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Wow since she got bao by him, why he still let her work there? And get harassed by so many guys?

misa-adrian
19-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow since she got bao by him, why he still let her work there? And get harassed by so many guys?

lol coz mr quek cant fully bao her if nt his dad will be damn mad contract case maybe considered too

sutton09
19-02-2008, 09:15 PM
anyone bonk any of the GROs at Live Impact ? care to share experience here:)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
20-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Wow since she got bao by him, why he still let her work there? And get harassed by so many guys?Kiang dui ho, mai kei kiang......dun act smart.....nightlife girl you think can become tycoon Kwek family grand daughter in law??? :rolleyes:

Wake up la goondu! Grandson is rich but all the money kena lock up trust fund like fix timer safe deposit la......still have to take allowance from family most can only keep her as mistress la.....if let family know maybe credit cards expenses all kena cut......dun know much dun come here act like know alot LOL....only i got insider news :cool:

Th4r
20-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Wake up la goondu! Grandson is rich but all the money kena lock up trust fund like fix timer safe deposit la......still have to take allowance from family most can only keep her as mistress la.....if let family know maybe credit cards expenses all kena cut......dun know much dun come here act like know alot LOL....only i got insider news :cool:
Question is ... If my grandpa's a billionaire but gives me 5k a month to play around, does it even make me a millionaire? ... time to wake up dude, or you'll end up kissing the wrong ass.

Th4r

PS: To true bros ... just bloody call his house, tell his mum, get him grounded for couple weeks then go chat up the girl lor ...

edack
20-02-2008, 11:53 AM
prefer to cheong pubs opposite the mall

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Question is ... If my grandpa's a billionaire but gives me 5k a month to play around, does it even make me a millionaire? ... time to wake up dude, or you'll end up kissing the wrong ass.

Th4r

PS: To true bros ... just bloody call his house, tell his mum, get him grounded for couple weeks then go chat up the girl lor ...
You talk like Forrest Grump......his surname & connections alone is worth many times more...sooner or later he will inherit everything.....you think the girl will forgo him for you? Dream on loser! Not to mention he is handsome & young & well educated & articulate.....obviously you dun know take long term view about investments......i think i know which sour grape you are liao...hehehe :p

Billionaire suka suka let you call up ah? His ouse the lawn like golf course you can even get near LOL :rolleyes:

illusion28
25-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Heard that this place is up and going again however got no idea where the exact place is. just know that it is somewhere in shenton way. any bros can help me out?

Blurrr
27-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Heard that this place is up and going again however got no idea where the exact place is. just know that it is somewhere in shenton way. any bros can help me out?

It has moved to opposite of MAS building.
There is a party world around there and it is still under the name of ICON Bar
Cheers

@nimal
27-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Just spoke to the boss the other night. Actually they wanted to move to ECP above Mcdonalds but license was rejected so no choice and now looking out for other place. Then ask him why he put up the 'Live Impact' Signboard at Icon Bar.

He said :" At least Live Impact customers like you can come lor!!"

hahahaha. therefore temporary Live Impact is Icon and Icon is Live Impact.;)

illusion28
27-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks bro blurr for the new location.

To: Bro @niaml so how is this new place compare to old place?

rave11
03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
this thread seems to be dying...juz went to this site recently and get to know a thai girl working there call pupae...anyone tabao b4? any FR? :D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
04-08-2008, 12:07 AM
this thread seems to be dying...juz went to this site recently and get to know a thai girl working there call pupae...anyone tabao b4? any FR? :D

Actually, this club is one of the hottest Thai club in Singapore now... But not much FRs from our bros, so the thread seemed to be dying... 555!!! And thanks to you, this thread is brought to life!!!

Anyway, just to reconfirm with you... The PR named Pupae... She is quite fair and her eyes quite big... But she's quite skinny right??? And most importantly, she was from "Caribbean" (a cocktail lounge in BKK) right??? If she fits the bill, most likely she cannot be tabao... But if she likes you, something might happen... And it could be F.O.C :)

I can't give any FR because I didn't had any scandal with her... But my friend did... And that happened in BKK... Cheers!

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
04-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Dbl post........

rave11
06-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Actually, this club is one of the hottest Thai club in Singapore now... But not much FRs from our bros, so the thread seemed to be dying... 555!!! And thanks to you, this thread is brought to life!!!

Anyway, just to reconfirm with you... The PR named Pupae... She is quite fair and her eyes quite big... But she's quite skinny right??? And most importantly, she was from "Caribbean" (a cocktail lounge in BKK) right??? If she fits the bill, most likely she cannot be tabao... But if she likes you, something might happen... And it could be F.O.C :)

I can't give any FR because I didn't had any scandal with her... But my friend did... And that happened in BKK... Cheers!

i see...:o

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
06-08-2008, 12:30 PM
i see...:o

I believed she's going back on Mid of this month... Good luck!!! ;)

tanisorn
09-08-2008, 05:10 PM
bros,

last count, there were 6 female singers, wondering if they can tabao?
st or lt?

Hakoshu
10-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Some of them can..

bros,

last count, there were 6 female singers, wondering if they can tabao?
st or lt?

illusion28
10-08-2008, 01:30 PM
oh finally this thread came alive again liao... came to know get to know this thai gal name kwung on my previous visit back to singapore. tried to tabao her on the first visit with her but failed. after jio her out for a few occasion then on the 2nd visit back to LI, succeed liao. had quite a few 'sextisfied' time with her. will be back in sillypore on in 2 weeks time. just wondering if any bros here still know if she's working there?

tanisorn
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Some of them can..

thanks bro, any idea whats the mkt rate...dun wish to upset the mkt balance.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
10-08-2008, 05:00 PM

Keep me update too ok... I don't know the price also leh... 555!!! But I think only 2 singers can be tabao... B*** and T**... Because I always see them coming in the same cars... So probably they are already someone's tirak...

Hakoshu
10-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Pm me @,@ Rates cannot be openly post

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
11-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Pm me @,@ Rates cannot be openly post

555!!! Bro, you've got a PM :D

blbl
11-08-2008, 11:33 PM

U mean your friend did happening with her in BKK?

blbl
11-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Pls PM me the rate too! THKS!

tanisorn
12-08-2008, 03:58 AM

thanks everyone. hope i have FRs to share.
success is not guaranteed. cb.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
12-08-2008, 08:38 AM
thanks everyone. hope i have FRs to share.
success is not guaranteed. cb.

With the correct figure, you are already halfway there!!! :D

WhiteHawk
12-08-2008, 04:59 PM

Wah got rates I also want!!!

Oh btw ... last nite was at Resort and B*** came over with a group of customer. She went up to sing 1 song and guess what ... someone bought her a 1K Banner ... with crown etc haha

So if that is the type of rate, I saw the money for other things ;)

Hakoshu
12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Since when u need to pay for such?? u're a fisherman

Malaysian Datuk
12-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Got free one or not.....leftover ugly ones also nevermind :p

WhiteHawk
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Got free one or not.....leftover ugly ones also nevermind :p

U Datuk ... got power to ask them to u la ... sure free haha

tanisorn
12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
With the correct figure, you are already halfway there!!! :D

with that kind of figure, one can bonk like mad at bkk.
but we are all driven by lust, arent we?

Hakoshu
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
U could get at least 4 girls of similiar looks/figure in bkk.. 2 hours journey..

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
U could get at least 4 girls of similiar looks/figure in bkk.. 2 hours journey..

Yes at least 4!!! But exclude airfare + hotel... :)

Bro, thanks for your PM... Neung-Roy % I will never offer that kinda of $$$

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
12-08-2008, 11:46 PM

Bro, we don't need to spend so much to satisfy our lust... And with that $$$, I would rather drill 4 different holes than drilling 1 hole... My little bro would definitely support my idea :D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
12-08-2008, 11:48 PM

Oh btw ... last nite was at Resort and B*** came over with a group of customer. She went up to sing 1 song and guess what ... someone bought her a 1K Banner ... with crown etc haha

So if that is the type of rate, I saw the money for other things ;)

Bro, as what you've guessed, the rates are very close for laying B*** ;)

NobleEagle
13-08-2008, 04:54 AM
Bro, as what you've guessed, the rates are very close for laying B*** ;)

haha with tat kind of amt u could even fly go Thailand there party till drunk n yet still bonk a model or at least a decent one for at least 2~3nites.

my friend went there with only 400 and managed to get a girl with him for whole 4D3N

wah im glad not many of u guys r tat generous...seems like there r some "Sillypores" jus going around spoiling the mkt or jus throwing money ard bringing our Sillypore already "carrot head" status higher...while i was in BKK, one girl even told me she likes S'porean more than Japanese now cus we more generous :eek: :eek: :eek:

tanisorn
13-08-2008, 05:24 AM
Bro, we don't need to spend so much to satisfy our lust... And with that $$$, I would rather drill 4 different holes than drilling 1 hole... My little bro would definitely support my idea :D

yeah agreed. bkk is still the place to stretch our $$$$
knn..those singers are very normal when back in LOS.
need to plan my trip liao.

NobleEagle
13-08-2008, 05:30 AM
yeah agreed. bkk is still the place to stretch our $$$$
need to plan my trip liao.

haha agreed with you Bro, over there THEY rush to us so tat we pay for them to treat us like king...over here WE rush to them to pay them like queen?!! :eek: it jus sound so "baa"

JediSkull
13-08-2008, 06:10 AM
sometimes i wonder if all the banners n tips are real or not....... its crazy seeing ppl tip like nobody's biz....... especially bad when u see the singer(the one i saw was a guy) feeling a $10 tip is too little for him to down a jug of beer. I can understand y he felt offended but he could have politely rejected the tip and dun drink the beer n not take the tip and give a black face......... :rolleyes:

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 09:18 AM

Superstars in Singapore but just a commoner in Thailand... So maybe if you wait for her to go back to Thailand, you may just be able to bonk her at a much lower rate... And can pay Thai Baht too!!! The exchange rate from SGD to THB is quite good now... ;)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 09:24 AM
wah im glad not many of u guys r tat generous...seems like there r some "Sillypores" jus going around spoiling the mkt or jus throwing money ard bringing our Sillypore already "carrot head" status higher...while i was in BKK, one girl even told me she likes S'porean more than Japanese now cus we more generous :eek: :eek: :eek:

Singaporeans definitely Top 3 (Carrot Heads) in a Thai girl's opinion... We don't talk about throwing $$$ in BKK... Even in Singapore, we have people who hang flowers like it's free and tip as if money drop from the sky and even paying the ridiculous amount of $$$ to lay the singers...

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 09:28 AM
especially bad when u see the singer(the one i saw was a guy) feeling a $10 tip is too little for him to down a jug of beer. I can understand y he felt offended but he could have politely rejected the tip and dun drink the beer n not take the tip and give a black face......... :rolleyes:

That's the biggest disadvantage of being a male singer... The band members (guitarist, drummer, etc...) also stand to lose out... The biggest earners are definitely the female singers!!!

Eg. $10 for a male singer to drink a jug of beer... At least $50 for a female singer to drink a GLASS of beer... Sometimes it's green tea or water only!!!

WhiteHawk
13-08-2008, 11:48 AM
That's the biggest disadvantage of being a male singer... The band members (guitarist, drummer, etc...) also stand to lose out... The biggest earners are definitely the female singers!!!

Eg. $10 for a male singer to drink a jug of beer... At least $50 for a female singer to drink a GLASS of beer... Sometimes it's green tea or water only!!!

Here's a little fact that you may not know -

Some places pay the band the flowers the singer's make for each $10 flower you buy $3 go to singer, $1 go to band, and a % go to flower girl.

So actually the band get quite a lot sometime more that certain singers. Imagine a person want to impress singer a buy $1K flower the band will get $100 liao.

Also if you buy flower for band they keep $4 for it.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 01:16 PM

Some places pay the band the flowers the singer's make for each $10 flower you buy $3 go to singer, $1 go to band, and a % go to flower girl.

So actually the band get quite a lot sometime more that certain singers. Imagine a person want to impress singer a buy $1K flower the band will get $100 liao.

But then usually there's about 4 band members (Guitar x 02, Bass x 01, Drum x 01), so unless the flower is the big big big one, they are then be able to earn some good money :)

Anyway bro, have you seen the flower gal @ Live Impact already? Younger sister of M*** of City Cats...

NobleEagle
13-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Singaporeans definitely Top 3 (Carrot Heads) in a Thai girl's opinion... We don't talk about throwing $$$ in BKK... Even in Singapore, we have people who hang flowers like it's free and tip as if money drop from the sky and even paying the ridiculous amount of $$$ to lay the singers...

yea agree even if its jus for their attention i find its damn ridicules putting $10~$50 on a glass and asking them to drink on stage, cant they jus wait for their song breaks to drink with them or buy them drinks..lol if few tables end vying for the singer's attention and try outbidding each other, after jus 1 song she can retire for the day liao...in Thailand I dun recall seeing a single Thai guy or girls putting money on the drinks to cheer the singers and yet the singers still goes to them...

Sometimes when i see those people buying extensive flowers and crazy amt of LDs in S'pore, they say its not easy laying the girls unless ur regular or show lots of attention n money on them...i laugh to myself...if im girl i sure keep my pussy tighter to sqeeuze more from these Sillyporean la

I guess why Gentlemen-Clubs back in Thailand are so hard to tapao the girls compared to 5yrs ago maybe cus these Thai girls tat worked in S'pore before and began spreading to their friends on our Carrot-Headness thus changing their behaviour for easy tapao...

WhiteHawk
13-08-2008, 03:09 PM
But then usually there's about 4 band members (Guitar x 02, Bass x 01, Drum x 01), so unless the flower is the big big big one, they are then be able to earn some good money :)

Anyway bro, have you seen the flower gal @ Live Impact already? Younger sister of M*** of City Cats...

Yeah I know her for 3 -4 yrs already. Went to M*** place met her entire family a long time ago.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah I know her for 3 -4 yrs already. Went to M*** place met her entire family a long time ago.

Tried the food that M***'s mum cooked for selling? She always say that her mum's cooking is aroy mak mak but I've yet to try them out.

WhiteHawk
13-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Tried the food that M***'s mum cooked for selling? She always say that her mum's cooking is aroy mak mak but I've yet to try them out.

BBQ Chicken with sticky rice and you dont wanna eat anything else man. Even went down to m***'s mum stall under the bridge and met grandmum as well. Great memories

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2008, 04:02 PM
BBQ Chicken with sticky rice and you dont wanna eat anything else man. Even went down to m***'s mum stall under the bridge and met grandmum as well. Great memories

Wow!!! *envy* *envy* 555!!! I wanted to go down to Nonburi that time but couldn't find time due to work... So in the end, asked her to come BKK and met up with her...

usmjordan2
13-08-2008, 04:15 PM
wow , what a impact;)

WhiteHawk
13-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Wow!!! *envy* *envy* 555!!! I wanted to go down to Nonburi that time but couldn't find time due to work... So in the end, asked her to come BKK and met up with her...

Nothing to envy about la ... just good friends thats all

mazdamx5
13-08-2008, 05:50 PM

Can't agree more and there are places whereby they will adsorb 50% to even 60% of the flower money.:) Not to mention the feel that I regular. I personally felt that 50% to the venue is a fair deal due to the fact that the singers are paid a base salary as well.

mazdamx5
13-08-2008, 05:54 PM
yea agree even if its jus for their attention i find its damn ridicules putting $10~$50 on a glass and asking them to drink on stage, cant they jus wait for their song breaks to drink with them or buy them drinks..lol if few tables end vying for the singer's attention and try outbidding each other, after jus 1 song she can retire for the day liao...in Thailand I dun recall seeing a single Thai guy or girls putting money on the drinks to cheer the singers and yet the singers still goes to them...

Sometimes when i see those people buying extensive flowers and crazy amt of LDs in S'pore, they say its not easy laying the girls unless ur regular or show lots of attention n money on them...i laugh to myself...if im girl i sure keep my pussy tighter to sqeeuze more from these Sillyporean la

I guess why Gentlemen-Clubs back in Thailand are so hard to tapao the girls compared to 5yrs ago maybe cus these Thai girls tat worked in S'pore before and began spreading to their friends on our Carrot-Headness thus changing their behaviour for easy tapao...

Hahaha... kind of think of it... the type of money spent here on a monthly basis gives me the luxury to go BKK to find a nice model girlfriend and have some free flow entertainment? Oh well... is the stats, face and effort I guess. :) I made that mental calculation after having to think back my 2 years of investments on Thai girls in SG... hahahaha.

mazdamx5
13-08-2008, 05:56 PM

Wah seh... happening! Hahaha... here in SG, I end up the one who is cooking instead of them. :(

NobleEagle
13-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Wah seh... happening! Hahaha... here in SG, I end up the one who is cooking instead of them. :(

lol wah u damn poor thing:p

nyquist
13-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Glad to see this thread alive again:p

mazdamx5
14-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Will love to try this place after hearing how good the band is and I always thought that Narcissus has the best band around... welll not all the singers but the better few is there.:)

TD.king
14-08-2008, 05:15 AM
now more and more new thai joint opening. very hard to stay at a regular place. sometimes this band gd we go here sometimes there gd we go there. very headache. last time when i start to cheong thai joint in 2003 mostly everyday i will be at GMC thai disco 1. but now so many choice to choose.:rolleyes:

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 09:01 AM
wow , what a impact;)

Yeah Bro, it's called Live Impact... So must create an impact there... 555!!! *Waiting for my power to regain*... Hee Hee!!! Thanks Bro! ;)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Glad to see this thread alive again:p

LIVE Impact's thread should be revived... Afterall, it's one of the hottest Thai club in SG now... :D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Will love to try this place after hearing how good the band is and I always thought that Narcissus has the best band around... welll not all the singers but the better few is there.:)

Bro, you should join Bro.Whitehawk for a trip to Live Impact... He's a regular there mah... And after you've seen City Cats' performance, I think you will like them :)

Me Siam Bu
14-08-2008, 09:10 AM
sounds great bro :)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 09:46 AM
sounds great bro :)

Bro, what thing sounds great??? :confused::)

JediSkull
14-08-2008, 10:18 AM
anyway i think the waitresses at NANA hotter but the band there not as good as live impact. :rolleyes:

mazdamx5
14-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Bro, you should join Bro.Whitehawk for a trip to Live Impact... He's a regular there mah... And after you've seen City Cats' performance, I think you will like them :)

Yes yes yes... going... and we are going to compare singers today... muahahaha at 2 different joints... his vs mine...:D

WhiteHawk
14-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Yes yes yes... going... and we are going to compare singers today... muahahaha at 2 different joints... his vs mine...:D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร you interested in joining tonite or not? Can get visa? Last nite was fun u should have join us.

sdfr
14-08-2008, 11:45 AM
i'm not surprised this place still alive. winning formula, for the owners that is. service is so-so. chicks will only talk to you properly if u buy bottles. same old same old lah.

mazdamx5
14-08-2008, 12:05 PM
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร you interested in joining tonite or not? Can get visa? Last nite was fun u should have join us.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร Let's go... let's have a business meeting...;)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 12:20 PM

Bro, I cannot leh!!! OC don't want to issue permit to me for today and tomorrow leh... But I already obtained my permit for this Saturday night liao... So 100% I'll popped by Live Impact this Saturday night!!! How??? :D

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 12:22 PM
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร Let's go... let's have a business meeting...;)

Bro, I can only make it to Live Impact on this Saturday night leh :)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
14-08-2008, 12:24 PM
anyway i think the waitresses at NANA hotter but the band there not as good as live impact. :rolleyes:

Bro, thanks alot!!! Will reciprocate in another 24HRS time!!! Happy cheonging!!! :)

mazdamx5
14-08-2008, 02:44 PM

Sad! Weekends are not for me as I do not like crowded places... hahaha... probably locking myself up at home to further recover till my BKK trip next week.:)

mediafire
14-08-2008, 03:22 PM
good place for relax

tanisorn
14-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Superstars in Singapore but just a commoner in Thailand... So maybe if you wait for her to go back to Thailand, you may just be able to bonk her at a much lower rate... And can pay Thai Baht too!!! The exchange rate from SGD to THB is quite good now... ;)

hahaha..absolutely. in fact when we in thailand, we can even find better ones than those "superstars" in sg. jing jing.

we must make those superstars eat humble pies and thats when they will know who are the kings in sg. nothing personal against them just that they are ripping us and takin us for a ride.

guess its a business decision.

borom
15-08-2008, 01:48 AM
when we in thailand, we can even find better ones...nothing personal against them just that they are ripping us and takin us for a ride....

Agree totally.Because of the generally ' cold ' experience with Thai girls in the Pubs here(compared to those in Thailand), I rarely go to Thai Pubs in S'pore nowadays.I find the Filipinas more friendly, enthusiastic and better value for money.The only reason I ocassionally go to Thai pubs is to practise my spoken Thai-but the Pubs are usually so noisy and the girls normally don't talk much -so its of little help anyway.
:(

NobleEagle
15-08-2008, 04:05 AM
hahaha..absolutely. in fact when we in thailand, we can even find better ones than those "superstars" in sg. jing jing.

we must make those superstars eat humble pies and thats when they will know who are the kings in sg

Because of the generally ' cold ' experience with Thai girls in the Pubs here(compared to those in Thailand:(

totally agree! back in Thailand anywhere can easily find 3~4 super chio much better than those "superstars" and somemore not as cold or unfriendly as compared to here

back in their homeland they treat us like king already but here in S'pore in our homeground, they treat us like carrot head and we treat them like Queens haha wat a joke

dun understand why some people goes gaga over the girls here, showering them with lots of girfts n flowers jus to try lay them making them more hot-headed and arrogant maybe?

business decision or not business decision its still our own doing, we r jus spoiling our own market...its jus Singapore kiasu mentally tat i must give LDs/flowers or tip more so i get better service or she will like me more...haa

girl like u, u give or no give also be with you laa :cool:

my ex-thai gf ever told me before...to the girl, customers will always remains as customers to the girl unless u met her first outside of her workplace but she will treat every customers like bf while her actual real bf/hubby waits at her real home waiting for ur money...:eek:

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
15-08-2008, 12:03 PM
dun understand why some people goes gaga over the girls here, showering them with lots of girfts n flowers jus to try lay them making them more hot-headed and arrogant maybe?

555!!! Yeah Bro, remember the 2 "NOs" when clubbing...
01. Say NO to drugs!!!
02. Say NO to being a carrot head!!!

Thanks for UP and will reciprocate soon!!! :D

allgoneliao
15-08-2008, 12:07 PM
ya! don't be a carrothead.... fall into traps easily

mars2000
15-08-2008, 12:14 PM
NANA is certainly hot, but Live Impact got their hotness too!

mazdamx5
15-08-2008, 03:55 PM
totally agree! back in Thailand anywhere can easily find 3~4 super chio much better than those "superstars" and somemore not as cold or unfriendly as compared to here

back in their homeland they treat us like king already but here in S'pore in our homeground, they treat us like carrot head and we treat them like Queens haha wat a joke

business decision or not business decision its still our own doing, we r jus spoiling our own market...its jus Singapore kiasu mentally tat i must give LDs/flowers or tip more so i get better service or she will like me more...haa

girl like u, u give or no give also be with you laa :cool:

my ex-thai gf ever told me before...to the girl, customers will always remains as customers to the girl unless u met her first outside of her workplace but she will treat every customers like bf while her actual real bf/hubby waits at her real home waiting for ur money...:eek:

I can't agree more... I believe in leaving an impression, that's how I do things and flowers / cash is very minimum for me. It works perfectly fine... hahaha... in Thailand, it will be totally different market value. :)

I only make an exception for Narcissus because that's like a home to me. :)

yinyang
15-08-2008, 04:17 PM
As you said market value -supply/demand here, unlike the source (LOS). Like what 1 gro here (many tours of duty here) said: over in sg, we lookout for guys, but opposite back home. Ring of truth?:p

mazdamx5
15-08-2008, 04:43 PM
I have heard so much about the history of Live Impact back in those days of Central Mall but then I was only busy with my events at Velvet Dragon.

Now that I have touched base on Thai Discos for the past 2 years but still, I have been missing a lot of fun from the actual sence. Thanks to Bro Whitehawk, I managed to be enlighten yet another or rather one of the best Thai Clubs in Singapore, that's Live Impact.

This got to be one of the best Thai Clubs I have been in town apart from Narcissus of my own individual preference of a good and friendly band.

As all usual Thai Discos, decorate with high tables and chairs but this little short bowl candle been light up on every table really made a diffference to the atmosphere of the venue. It provides a very chilling and comfort feel when you stepped in. I would say it is cosy with sofa seats at the side, it really made the place well balance. What I like most is that the stage, it is right in front centre whereby in regards to which table you are taking, you will have good view of the band and the entertainer.

I am also very particular with the type of Thai Discos I go especially those smokey enviroment ones and ah beng usual hangouts will be a complete turned off for me. The crowd is pretty decent as well with working excutives from around the working districts, the usual regulars and etc.

For Live Impact, I must say it is pretty well maintained and clean. Well, here and there, there are still smokers but at least most of them will make an effort to exit to take their puff. The aircon is pretty reasonably cold to cater a full capactity.

I am a big fan of bands and personally I like to sing a lot so music entertainment comes in first priority for me follow by good Coyote Dancers and not normal Dancers (so call PROs). Well, Live Impart do have a good pool of PROs I must say... hahaha.

I always thought that Narcissus has the best band around in SG but till I am at Live Impact, the singers are not only beautiful but very good co ordination in their dance as well. As for the singing aspect, I will only say that only the 2 or 3 whom are real good and I always like to make comparison to the singers at Narcissus. They are pretty in balance of standard I must say. That's why I am planning to make Live Impact my 2nd home... hahaha. Especially one that I am specially attracted to and heard that I am in for a good challenge... hahaha... I love challlenges. ;)

As for the DJ, not too bad with mix of House and Techno. I am not really sure if they do play R&B there though...

The venue is located at the heart of Shenton Way, next to the Shenton Party World. You won't probably miss it to pay a visit to it. You won't probably regret. :)

Oh... had a great game of pool there as well... hahaha.

Enjoy guys. :)

mazdamx5
15-08-2008, 04:56 PM

Let's gather...:D

NobleEagle
15-08-2008, 08:32 PM
As you said market value -supply/demand here, unlike the source (LOS). Like what 1 gro here (many tours of duty here) said: over in sg, we lookout for guys, but opposite back home. Ring of truth?:p

haha yea come to think of it, it make sense...haa no choice lor...how i wish we could exchange our girl/boy ration with thailand or better still china..:p

eh uhm wait, Singaporean girls too strong n demanding, i rather exchange all singaporean girls with all of thai girls but jus leave fiona xie behind....kekekeke