PDA

View Full Version : What will you do?

Jasminetea
03-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Hi,

I just found out that my fiancé called for a girl from Monte and I confronted him but he keeps saying he didn't.

What should I do?

Triple70
03-05-2016, 06:45 AM
U own him?

Jasminetea
03-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Found a clip and saw a bag that he has it too and bottom half of the body looks very much like him.

wangzzz
03-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Seems mirror already broken.
takes time to patch back.

conquer
03-05-2016, 08:23 PM
He lies because he cares. :)

Mayan
03-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Hi,

I just found out that my fiancé called for a girl from Monte and I confronted him but he keeps saying he didn't.

What should I do?

He should be punished for not including you in the session. Command him to arrange another session and make sure it's a 3-some this time. Times are different now babe.. you should open your mind broader and savor the pleasures of life. Don't be stuck in your grandparents timezone and retain their kind of mentality. :D

Greendevil
04-05-2016, 10:11 AM
go bang a wall. if it hurts then it mean you are living in reality!!! dont ask us what to do, ask yourself what will you do!!!!

Nickochee
04-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Many guys here in the forum. What are u waiting for?

naemlo
04-05-2016, 10:42 AM
What should I do?

Dun bother about him, come to me. I will shower u with TLC.

Jasminetea
05-05-2016, 07:18 AM
I told him that it's a clever move not to admit even though I know what's going on and I'm going to forgive and give another chance. By not breaking up does not mean that I'm afraid of losing him but it's because I treasure this relationship.

Of cos, if things were to have changed in roles and I'm the one gg out to "eat", what will guys think?

Greendevil
05-05-2016, 06:09 PM
I told him that it's a clever move not to admit even though I know what's going on and I'm going to forgive and give another chance. By not breaking up does not mean that I'm afraid of losing him but it's because I treasure this relationship.

Of cos, if things were to have changed in roles and I'm the one gg out to "eat", what will guys think?

if you were the one going out to eat,then we will ask you when and where cos many bros here love to be eaten

Copperboy
05-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Hey sis , men are all the same . Give him another chance

Harvest
05-05-2016, 09:32 PM

You are right, sis. We guys are hypocrites as no man with some form of dignity will be able to endure wearing the green hat. Sorry to hear what happened. Not trying to defend our hypocritical excuse here but our fiancé has only himself to blame for not wiping his mouth clean when he "eats" outside.

Tell him off the Donald Trump's way... "You're FIRED!" :p

hugs
05-05-2016, 11:19 PM
lol you guys crack me up!

He should be punished for not including you in the session. Command him to arrange another session and make sure it's a 3-some this time. Times are different now babe.. you should open your mind broader and savor the pleasures of life. Don't be stuck in your grandparents timezone and retain their kind of mentality. :D

Many guys here in the forum. What are u waiting for?

Dun bother about him, come to me. I will shower u with TLC.

if you were the one going out to eat,then we will ask you when and where cos many bros here love to be eaten

porscheclub
10-05-2016, 07:32 PM
In the SAF we learnt this: Do whatever you want but don't get caught ;)

Since there's no hard evidences then search your faith and his but humans are never quite monogamy so do expect more discoveries later. Good luck my dear and think about family building with the right partner. Marriage is a life-long commitment.

esssinine
10-05-2016, 08:03 PM
sister you have the advantage of me, who or where is Monte?

SugaryDaddy
11-05-2016, 06:07 PM

I really do think you should eat out too ....

I can help you discreetly .

;)

qwerty0870
12-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Manage your expectations. With men, you can own his body, his wallet or his heart, but not all 3 all the time. Count yourself lucky if you get 2 out of 3.

hugs
12-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Manage your expectations. With men, you can own his body, his wallet or his heart, but not all 3 all the time. Count yourself lucky if you get 2 out of 3.

whaa? then with women leh?

qwerty0870
12-05-2016, 09:22 PM

Women are a mystery to me... :p

Continental
14-05-2016, 06:32 AM

Women are a mystery to me... :p
Women want all their needs to be met by guys but don't want to be owned by them if possible. They simply refuse to belong to anyone as they still want to enjoy their freedom and make their own decisions and have the whole cake to eat by themselves seldom willing to give and take or forgive and forget and can get very angry with their guys if they are perceived to be forced into doing something they don't like

As for TS's question, she should have a heart to heart talk with her guy if she really treasure her relationship with him as she says. Else the only other thing to do is to catch him red handed on clear hard evidence which he has absolutely no way to deny.

ZapHim2Negative
14-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Zap him to negative

Hi,

What should I do?

arsenal_84
14-05-2016, 11:11 AM

you have a choice to get out while you still can...you treasuring the relationship does not mean that he shared the same ideal as you.
unless someday he really wake up on his own and find that commercial sex has no long term benefits else it could be another case of "a leopard will never change its spots".

Botakhead
25-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Why do you want to have another chance at getting hurt, since you already can confirm it the first time?

Better to retreat than to suffer more heavily again later.

If you, only you treasure this relationship to accommodate him one more time, how are you going to guarantee that it will work out fine?

Think for your better future, if he his sincere with you, admit it, prove it that his innocence strives for you.

Mr_Oreh
29-05-2016, 04:12 PM

Let him know that you're ready to eat "out" Come look for us whenever you feel like it 😍

ringo6668
30-05-2016, 12:03 PM
TS he do chor yit.....you do chap ngor.......eat out also many nice samster here.:D

Mayan
30-05-2016, 02:37 PM
TS he do chor yit.....you do chap ngor.......eat out also many nice samster here.:D

I take queue number.

TS........ Number ONE - Mayan :D

BroRelax
30-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Your bf ought to be punished and taugh a lesson.

Come, let us make a video together too! :D

Botakhead
31-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Your bf ought to be punished and taugh a lesson.

Come, let us make a video together too! :D

Make it a gang bang, let that sucker go bang wall.

the_e_ones
31-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Make it a gang bang, let that sucker go bang wall.

Bro Botakhead, had returned your nice guesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

Oh... btw... Sis Jasminetea, i'm available too:p

hugs
01-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Bro..ts said she willing to forgive. But you said women wont forgive. I pity those experiences you had with women.Women want all their needs to be met by guys but don't want to be owned by them if possible. They simply refuse to belong to anyone as they still want to enjoy their freedom and make their own decisions and have the whole cake to eat by themselves seldom willing to give and take or forgive and forget and can get very angry with their guys if they are perceived to be forced into doing something they don't like

As for TS's question, she should have a heart to heart talk with her guy if she really treasure her relationship with him as she says. Else the only other thing to do is to catch him red handed on clear hard evidence which he has absolutely no way to deny.

sadfatgal
04-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Of cos, if things were to have changed in roles and I'm the one gg out to "eat", what will guys think?[/QUOTE]

As in Nike,

just Eat it.

middleofnowhere
06-06-2016, 12:24 AM
TS has stopped posting for a month yet thread still debating

You all win already lor.:p

I think it is a common trust issue that is worth debating... Others would run into such problems in future, for sure.

lawry
19-06-2016, 11:51 AM
seriously, when I read this I'm laughing.
Women has always been giving their husband green hat since 武大郎 days.
They could claim they are angles blah blah blah but they are worse than men. For men, most of us pay and fuck off. Women fuck with emotion.
At least the WL is doing a job, you girls give it free..

With modern tech, it's so easy for women to find part time lover. Tinder Wechat.. Etc.. Etc.

That's how we hear stories about samster scored someone's wife.. Etc..
And this is what puzzled me too. Everyone wants to fuck other people's wife but do not allow other people to fuck his wife. Lol.

Anyway, I might be blasted to the moon by the ladies here.

The only thing I could say is go read the news.
The most recent divorce rate 50% is contributed by women that gives men green hat.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/adultery-its-not-just-the-men

I've a female friend and has gone out with her brother in law and sister.
That chap is a bloody good guy that does household chores. When he is away for 6 months in the states for training. His wife brought someone home to fuck. (My friend told me as she saw other man shoe in the house when she went back early one day - she stays with her sis.) after she told me this, I refuse to join or meet up with her brother in law and sis again. I can't face that poor chap and look into his eyes.

So what's worse? Fuck with emotion attached or fuck and forget?

checkingin
19-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Nowadays woman are equal.

Znojmo
19-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Nowadays woman are equal.

Sometimes more than equal :D

FuckVirgin
20-06-2016, 02:07 AM
TS

You should take over that call girl

sammyboyforumm
20-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Found a clip and saw a bag that he has it too and bottom half of the body looks very much like him.

I wonder how she got the clip? The BF so stupid ah? Eat out still take video as self-incriminating evident :D:D:D

Jasminetea
21-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Hi all, sorry for not posting for nearly a month. I still comes in to take a look on the replies and some really cracks me up. :D
Well, i don't believe in doing chap gor if he do chor yit. Doesn't it makes me the same if i were to do that to him too? It's my choice to stay faithful. No matter how many guys have i contacted before, once i got attached, this is the guy I'm gg to stay faithful to. No more contacting other guys (other than my own friends). :)

Thinking if he just wanna have fun before we get married or he just wanna try out slim girl with big boobies cos he did commented mine's not full before. Trying to interpret his behaviour in all sorts of way. Wanna understand more about him in this aspect.

Essinine:
Monte29 is a website where you can call for a girl or go to her house.

Continental:
I've had a heart to heart talk with him and i caught him texting a girl again but he told me he didn't do anything. U-turned when he's at the door step.

Arsenal:
He too treasure the relationship. He treats me really well, sincerely. I can sense. Just that I'm not sure if how i interpret his move is correct.

Jasminetea
21-06-2016, 06:17 PM
I wonder how she got the clip? The BF so stupid ah? Eat out still take video as self-incriminating evident :D:D:D

As i was using his old mac book, i saw some notification from dropbox and open it. He was uploading the video on his other side at his own place. hence i mange to get the clip.

Jasminetea
30-06-2016, 11:30 PM
do you guys think that i should give him another chance and just close one eyes?
i know the path won't be easy but i am prepared just that i will get paranoid etc like a crazy women which i don't like it too.
really don't know how...

larue
01-07-2016, 11:12 AM
do you guys think that i should give him another chance and just close one eyes?
i know the path won't be easy but i am prepared just that i will get paranoid etc like a crazy women which i don't like it too.
really don't know how...

You do realise it's not one chance you'll have to give him right? But chance after chance after chance.

Some women can deal with it, using whatever methods work for them. Mostly as long as secrets stay secrets, however open those secrets are.

It seems to be eating you up though, and you should perhaps consider carefully whether this is a deal breaker.

The last thing you should expect though, is that you'll forgive him and he won't do it again. Because the odds are very, very not in your favor.

alwaysalone
01-07-2016, 11:49 AM
If you forgive yet gets paranoid, there will be tension in the relationship.
Lots of quarrels and unhappiness will result.

Question is will you let go fully?

Cus even if he repent and change, by getting paranoid, he will be unhappy and may seek solace outside.

Initially cheating could be for physical gratification.
But if that happens, subsequent cheating will be for emotional/spiritual gratification.