PDA

View Full Version : Xue Er SYT 22yrs old PRC - $60

crash&burn
13-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Good Day Bros,

This is not my virgin FR but definitely my first time introducing a worthwhile PRC lady.
I was driving home from camp after ICT last night (1230AM) and all of a sudden, my didi went marikita. So I guess its’ time I should use the $200 awarded by SAF for getting silver for IPPT.
I’ve got the contact number for Uni Grad – Xiao Hong intro by Pawnie http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60212. Tried calling her the first time round, nobody pick up the phone, and after 5mins later, her number phone was switch off.
Feeling disappointed, decided to roam the streets myself and head straight to GL Lor 28 to check out if I can find some rare gem there.
Surprisingly, there was quite a quantifiable amount of PRCs hanging around in the small Lor, at least 15 and above.
Drove past a tall, slim, flat chest but ‘PRETTY’ lady, which so totally caught my attention.
This is it; she’s the chosen one, so wined down my window and asked her for damage. She replied $60 excluding room, and off we go into one of the bungalows along the stretch. Paid $10 for the room and went off to 2nd level.
In the room, we hugged and she took the initiative to French me, leaving me close to breathless. She an amazing girl and really makes me feel like making love with one of my ex in the earlier days.
Shower was quite simple, but her gently touches and back scratches was warming. On the Bed, while she’s sucking my tongue lying down on our back, my hands started to head down south into the thick hairy brush.
Played around with the clitoris before penetrating my fingers in, and WOW, she’s wet inside her vagina and the more I circulate my fingers inside hers the more I can feel her vagina fills up with juices.
And those moans of hers sounding in-line with my actions really turn me on!
Couldn’t hold it any longer, I stuff my dick into her mouth and let her actions do the talking.
IN LESS THEN 5mins time of BBBJ, I started with missionary and concurrently attacked her small A cup breast and pinky nipples. She breast was so small that I could suck her whole breast in my mouth. Hahahaha…
She does really have a tight pussy and her moaning was intensifying. Her face expression with her biting her lips and keeping her eyes shut while I thrust her really turns me on. And the harder I thrusted, her head will tilt from side to side with the same expression and louder moans even though her mouth is shut and I unloaded after 25mins of actions in 5 positions!

During the TCS after sex then I found out that she’s only 22 and currently here for only 5days. Last night was her first night out in the streets, and the previous nights was all spent in KTV but earnings were insufficient therefore had to try roaming the streets.
Was told that getting customers in GL Lor 28, her Ma Fu earns $20 per transaction. So basically, she’s only earning $40 per transactions. So Bros here please be kind with your tips if she meets your standard ya.

I’m always a BIG boobs person, but this time round, Xue Er is an expection as she’s a Gem and with more coaching from Seniors Bros here, she’ll be great.

Damage: $60 W/O rooms
Service level : 8.5/10 (Geniune GF feeling)
Looks : 8/10 (Young and Pretty with smooth complexion) - Ma Xiao Ling alike
Figure : 8/10 32A/24/33 (1.75m, 45kgs)
Boobs : 4.5/10 – Est. 32A (nice pink nipples)
BBBJ : 5.5/10 – (short, light kisses and little suctions)
CatBath : N.A
Foreplay : 8/10 (She’s wet by nature, responses to your actions taken, fingering, pussy licking)
FJ : 9/10 (tight & accommodating)
Damages: $60 + rm + tips + CD
RTF : Yes! (before she heads back China (22/10/06) to extend her passport)

Bros who have given me guidances, points and contacts will have the first priorty to getting Xue Er's contact.
Newbie with less then 15points or 3 FRs need not PM me cos i'll not reply.

Cheers

Redevil011
13-10-2006, 03:08 PM
bro, I am a Ma Xiao Ling Fan!! Can share no?:D

lacoruna69
14-10-2006, 05:48 AM
...Looks : 8/10 (Young and Pretty with smooth complexion) - Ma Xiao Ling alike
Figure : 8/10 32A/24/33 (1.75m, 45kgs)....
Wah, Ma Xiao Ling!! 1.75m!! Tall girl ! My weakness again.

crash&burn
14-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi Bros,

Wow! This is my first time sharing contacts and I'm kind of overwhelm by the responses. Now I really appreciate the works that some of our SBF Bros have gone through.

I've given Xue Er's contacts to the followings bros, and those that have PM me but didn't recieve my reply would simply means that you're on waiting list or do not qualify.

1) Ah-Law73
2) sohbuckkong
3) seeknewss
4) ACECHEONTURER
5) lover8boy
6) Hunterxxx
7) Sometimes
8) lacorona69
9) twpkevin
10) Optimus_Prime
Kindly post FRs once you have had your session with Xue Er!

Cheers...

titts82002
14-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Gud job. Thanks on fr and continue the sharing spirits

crash&burn
16-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Hi Bros,

I've given Xue Er's contacts to the 2nd batch of bros as follows, and those that have PM me but didn't recieve my reply would simply means that you're on waiting list or do not qualify.

1) v.killers
2) Biddickcum
3) Apollo
4) 08:40 AM Wolvie

Kindly post FRs once you have had your session with Xue Er!

Cheers...

wow69
16-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Nice FR...upped yr pts ;)

twpkevin
16-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow...bro OP also interested...hehehe

gottasexu
16-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Wow...bro OP also interested...hehehe

haha.. i guess he is a guy too?i read FR also interested!! but i never trusted PRC.... "kan sa bai" kinda.. prefer TG

ttenneb
16-10-2006, 05:07 PM
You mail box full sir.. i oso wan her contact sia

crash&burn
17-10-2006, 01:46 AM
Hi Bros,

I've just given out Xue Er's contact to the 3rd batch of SBF bros, but as of today, still not FR on Xue Er.
I wonder Bros here don't find her worthwhile to write on or too busy yet to schedule appointment.
But anyway, last heard from her during my second session yesterday that she'll be heading back home on 20Oct'06. So catch her while she still around!

1st Batch
1) Ah-Law73
2) sohbuckkong
3) seeknewss
4) ACECHEONTURER
5) lover8boy
6) Hunterxxx
7) Sometimes
8) lacorona69
9) twpkevin
10) Optimus_Prime

2nd Batch
1) v.killers
2) Biddickcum
3) Apollo
4) Wolvie

3rd Batch
1) siow_pan
2) sianren
3) ttenneb

Cheers...

lacoruna69
19-10-2006, 01:23 PM
I wonder Bros here don't find her worthwhile to write on or too busy yet to schedule appointment.

Hi Bro crash&burn,
You posted out this lobang just 01 week ago. Now, you said she going back on 20th liao. A bit rush lah.

lacoruna69
19-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Just called her up. Said she's not feeling well. Having fever. Must be the haze. Confirmed she's going back on 20th. Could be coming back end of the month. Not sure lah.

crash&burn
19-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi Bro crash&burn,
You posted out this lobang just 01 week ago. Now, you said she going back on 20th liao. A bit rush lah.

Guess so too!
Just too bad that i found her just too late..
Heard about her return, but she's not too sure about it too.
She'll call me when she gets back, and i'll bring this thread to life...

Cheers..