PDA

View Full Version : Heng $wee $wee smoothly fulfiling his KPI

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-05-2016, 01:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/astounding-that-sdp/2747372.html

PEASANTPORE: Moneybag Minion Heng $wee $wee has fulfilled his KPI and pledge loyalty to House of Lee by effectively demonising Sex Drama Party's (SDP) central executive committee member Paul Tambyah to be "Mouth of the South".

Quote:
"We believe you can criticise what a person says or what a person does, but don't attack the person ... It's not right to question his character ... Attacking his character is uncalled for. A person is not defined by his or her actions or words."

Saturday (Apr 30), Dr Tambyah.

In a Facebook post on Sunday, smooth $wee $wee responded by saying: "I happy with Prof Paul Tambyah's statement yesterday claiming that character doesn't matter coz if got problem, just pay him a million peanuts and he will be clean and resist temptation.”

$wee $wee, who is a member of the PAP’s central sex committee, eager to show prove his loyalty to House of Lee, noted against his conscience: “This explains why regime minions must be paid millions so that they will not go corrupt.

"Other than getting good results in exams, the Heng Clan has not done much charity but winning point is we loyal to House of Lee."

"Today, I sell my conscience and personally attack the Thambah, I call naïve, he obviously swindled by Drama Chee. Even the reigning X'tian Satan will lose to Drama Chee, that psycho-path actually stayed in Peasantpore to get more punishment instead of running away to Ang Moh countries." he added.

Late on Saturday, Ruler Loong, had also responded to the Drama Party's video statement saying: “If I Ruler Loong say Drama Chee is a scum because he is Drama Chee, may I ask, who in Peasantpore dare to say he is not a scum? Whose balls bigger than mine today in Peasantpore, dare to say Drama Chee is not a scum, unless he or she sure tired of living?”

Ruler Loong, who is the sex secretary of the PAP, added: “Of course, nobody ask, if PAP talk cock about character, why we got Horny Palmer or Ong? Twice in a row some more!”

"Thambah better watch his arse, he lucky he not in the era where we can say he is a closet communist and slap ISA on him. He able to talk cock sing song because his mom's charitable works shield him from our ghouls of evil...but once his guard or luck runs out, you will see"

Ming Dynasty's 锦衣卫, authorised to overrule judicial proceedings in prosecutions e.g. Peasantpore's ISA, with full autonomy granted in arresting, interrogating and punishing anyone. Nearest Peasantpore organisation Infernal Sex Dogs.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?229011-Heng-wee-wee-smoothly-fulfiling-his-KPI&goto=newpost).