PDA

View Full Version : On Political freedom and Innovation - Ruler Loong's Doctrine

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-05-2016, 01:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA, hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/right-jobs-right-skills/2742650.html

PEASANTPORE: House of Lee is between a hard rock and the deep sea. To transform vibrant rent driven economy to a dynamic innovative economy, Ruler Loong understands his regime must build more inclusive society, however that will weaken House of Lee's political power, mused Ruler Loong his Serfs' Day message.

“It will be a cardinal sin for me to give up power and relegate House of Lee to the shadows,” he said.

Peasantpore’s economy grew by 2.1 per cent last year – the slowest pace since the 2009 financial crisis, Ruler Loong said, adding that if Uncle Sam or Shina tank south, then Peasantpore's rent economy will face big heap of shit.

To stay competitive, House of Lee understands local peasants and foreign serfs must become more productive, innovative, adaptable, and efficient is impossible in a autocracy, he said.

“If I can simply issue a decree commanding peasants to be innovative, then KNNCCB, why have I not done so?,” he said. “Is House of Lee ready to give up power, that is the problem.”

Ruler Loong also exhort on peasants to be loyal to House of Lee. ”Recently got Jane Austen rebels say House of Lee very evil one, force old peasants to toil, give scholarships for foreigners, classify Pinoys as Mats, in other words, say if listen to them, can have best of both worlds, relax and got good jobs?"

"Lumpar understand. Rent economy means we are cheap, invite Ang Mohs and Nihons to setup base to plunder South East Asia baskets. Then I Ruler Loong tax the MNCs and suck money from local peasans.”

"Even the PRC Pandas who order tanks to streamroll their peasants say we are more evil than them, reforms? Unlikely. Corporatist doctrines say we continue to use cheap foreigners to attract MNCs and Sim Ann already say killing off local peasants key to meeting the 6.9 million foreigners. Which idiot wants to be sinner and return political power to peasants? Not me ok!"

*PRC Pandas recently changed their game, they simply locked up the political losers e.g. Bo Xilai rather kill them e.g. Lin Biao after observing House of Lee lock up or bankrupt their foes, more humane but not less effectively

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?229012-On-Political-freedom-and-Innovation-Ruler-Loong-s-Doctrine&goto=newpost).