PDA

View Full Version : The story of a car mechanic in Melbourne

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-04-2016, 01:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i got to know this owner of few car garages from beijing, china. he started off as a car mechanic in melbourne many years ago. thru his hardwork, i mean really hard work, he is now a owner of several branches of car garages. the secret of his success, he bited the bullet, offer the same quality at a cheaper price. never cheat on his own pple from china. the end result is that his business is booming. he got a very good reputation, all chink car drivers will go to his garage for servicing and repair. the landscape is different from sinkieland, in order for sinkieland to thrive, the mindset must change, and from the top(lau goh and pinky). sinkies slog like a dog and when it's not even time for retirement, they find themselves retrenched and in dire straits with mouths to feed. and the way typical sinkies do business is cut corners and take advantage of pple. this will fail lky and his Inc. in time to come.

the greedy pap cronies must go, there must be no room for their existence. as from my experience dealing with them, they are causing lky's pap to rot. if my opinion fall on deaf ears, it's time sinkies pack and go.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228758-The-story-of-a-car-mechanic-in-Melbourne&goto=newpost).