PDA

View Full Version : Anyone shave a woman pussy before?

owenfang
24-04-2016, 02:56 PM
You help her clean shave

sex hunter
24-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Yes tats was few years ago,I bring along the shaving cream to clean for her

CumExplorer
24-04-2016, 03:27 PM
want to learn hahahaha :D

louisechang
25-04-2016, 11:59 PM
will love to try it first hand

dolbyDSX
26-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Wanted to shave her pubic hair,but end up with only trimming only.Turn out the other round, I was been shaved.

xxbd
26-04-2016, 03:03 PM
i love a clean shaven pussy

compound
26-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Wanted to shave her pubic hair,but end up with only trimming only.Turn out the other round, I was been shaved.

Hahaha why like that? :D

sukiyak1
26-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Yes tats was few years ago,I bring along the shaving cream to clean for her

Your hands need to be stable, or else ..... :p

Ahgor
26-04-2016, 06:05 PM
i love a clean shaven pussy

White tiger you see before?

jazp
26-04-2016, 08:54 PM
I shaved for my ex before. Could see her pusssy gets wetter as i shave. Exciting.

Rickey
26-04-2016, 10:22 PM
I shaved for my ex before. Could see her pusssy gets wetter as i shave. Exciting.
Yes, indeed it's very fun & exciting to shave off all your girl's pussy hair if she allows :)...till it's "botak" & see their pussy look like a little girl's one :p...hehe...but sad thing is tat many of them still want to keep their pussy wif some hair as a sexual attraction to guys, esp the older ladies i mean...sigh

ahbey
26-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Yes, indeed it's very fun & exciting to shave off all your girl's pussy hair if she allows :)...till it's "botak" & see their pussy look like a little girl's one :p...hehe...but sad thing is tat many of them still want to keep their pussy wif some hair as a sexual attraction to guys, esp the older ladies i mean...sigh

My PRC GF still prefer unshaven due to believe clean shaved will be unlucky
Knn.....

Mozhe
26-04-2016, 11:23 PM
I shave my wife every time before we have sex. Anything wrong?

dolbyDSX
27-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Hahaha why like that? :D

She change her mind of shaving,because it will be painful for the first few days.So just trim her short only.

nihaoma
27-04-2016, 03:06 PM
I just shave my gf pussy two weeks during an overseas trip. It's our second time having sex and she was her private area to be cleanly shaved just like mine haha

84_Junichinda
27-04-2016, 04:57 PM
My experience is use hair removal cream better than wax or shaving.
But beware to do patch test as some have allergic reactions.
Do waxing only if you want revenge from them and see them suffer

he123
27-04-2016, 11:45 PM
I helped my wife shave for the 1st time. From then on she maintain s on her own.

EggCorn
28-04-2016, 01:23 AM

Very interesting, hmm

Rickey
28-04-2016, 07:41 AM
My PRC GF still prefer unshaven due to believe clean shaved will be unlucky
Knn.....
Yes, you are quite rite, bro !..the 1 or 2 PRC gals i hv seen hv a thick bush on their pussies :eek:...even MY & our very own local SG gals from late 20s upwards oso like to be hairy down there as well !...dunno Y they like to keep so much hair in between their legs ;)...but our SG gals say...it is the sexual attractiveness it gives to the guys seeing their pussies with so much hair down there when they are stripped down bare to them :p.

A+++
28-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Tried to shave my ex but in the end I cold feet worrying I might have cut her private hehe. End up bringing her to do waxing. Mine is botak as I did the laser hair removal ages ago.

LordVader
28-04-2016, 03:36 PM

Yes indeed quite exciting except it was for a FB.

She gets so wet when I shave for her.

techiedick
28-04-2016, 09:38 PM
I shaved for 3 FL before. Possibly cos I was their regular.

One was extremely thick down there was doing it for the first down as customers were complaining can't find the abalone in the thick bushes,personally I dun mind thick down under as long as they are SYT. After that shaved her armpits. I had a good time licking her armpits too.

Other 2 just need to shave to maintain white tiger patch

Johanbass
28-04-2016, 11:33 PM
You help her clean shave

I shaved your mother cheebye before. Shaved with with a machete.

ddog
29-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Ddog tips shaving girlfriend pussy

1. Have shaving cream ready
2. Razor
3. Pail of water to rid of accumulated hair

Take caution on pussy, becos it may bite or scratch. Pet the pussy gently to calm it down, best is pussy is sedated, shave in straight, 1 way motion on pussy, or may cause pain in pussy and pussy run away

Yoyogi
29-04-2016, 09:01 PM
I just shave my gf pussy two weeks during an overseas trip. It's our second time having sex and she was her private area to be cleanly shaved just like mine haha
Sounds interesting :p

KayaRotti
30-04-2016, 12:40 AM

2. Razor

Take caution on pussy, becos it may bite or scratch. Pet the pussy gently to calm it down, best is pussy is sedated, shave in straight, 1 way motion on pussy, or may cause pain in pussy and pussy run away

Wahaha this pussy difficult to handle :D

tikogoh
30-04-2016, 04:47 AM
I've done my wife's once but sadly it didn't work out. She complained itchy

Rickey
30-04-2016, 06:39 AM
So your wifey's pussy is still as hairy now bro ??...like i hv always been saying most of our wifeys from late 20s onwards would rather keep their turf of black hair down there on their pussies :)..for 2 main reasons tat hv been discussed unless they are obliging the request of their husbands or bfs.. to hv their pussies shaved completely botak...most of them will however keep their pussies trimmed shorter if they find the hairs are getting too long...sticking out of their panties..:o...haha

SugaryDaddy
30-04-2016, 05:30 PM

2. Razor

this is really funny

tikogoh
02-05-2016, 04:48 AM
So your wifey's pussy is still as hairy now bro ??...like i hv always been saying most of our wifeys from late 20s onwards would rather keep their turf of black hair down there on their pussies :)..for 2 main reasons tat hv been discussed unless they are obliging the request of their husbands or bfs.. to hv their pussies shaved completely botak...most of them will however keep their pussies trimmed shorter if they find the hairs are getting too long...sticking out of their panties..:o...haha

yes, still as hairy and she's not going to trim it

Moco
02-05-2016, 05:46 AM
yes, still as hairy and she's not going to trim it

I cannot bear hairy pussy :o

owenfang
29-03-2017, 07:26 AM
I don't mind pay a FL to shave her cb.

homestead
29-03-2017, 08:34 AM

Probably she's not used to it

owenfang
08-09-2021, 07:29 AM
I shaved for 3 FL before. Possibly cos I was their regular.

One was extremely thick down there was doing it for the first down as customers were complaining can't find the abalone in the thick bushes,personally I dun mind thick down under as long as they are SYT. After that shaved her armpits. I had a good time licking her armpits too.
Other 2 just need to shave to maintain white tiger patch

So u are pimp or what?

Y u say customer complaining

BushTracker
08-09-2021, 09:32 AM

2. Razor

Need to have a sharp pair of scissors also, to first trim off as much of the excess hair as possible to make the shaving easier.

lucuher
08-09-2021, 09:36 AM
its a lot of work, its messy, I would say just get her a waxxing coupon :P

skihon
08-09-2021, 09:42 AM
I can accept trimmed or shaved pussy

peregrene
08-09-2021, 10:07 AM
I have. Did it for a lady I was dating some years ago. She was about 10 years older than me and was a divorcee. Actually, I liked her I shaved and she had a bit of a bush. For foreplay I suggested I shave her. She agreed to let me shave her. So I got a can of shaving cream and a disposable shaver. While spreading the shaving cream on her pussy she started getting wet and moaned softly. So I “accidentally” put my finger in her pussy and it really was wet. She jumped when I did that. Anyway, I continued spreading the shaving foam and she was squirming. I told her she needs to hold still or I might cut her with the razor. After that, I shaved her slowly, “accidentally” rubbing her clitoris sometimes, making her moan. Finally I managed to trim her bush quite substantially and cleaned her up with a wet towel. While cleaning her I thrust my finger into her and she couldn’t take it. I tell you, the sex after that shaving session was the best!

edwintantan
08-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Your hands need to be stable, or else ..... :p

haha ,, talking about shaving
during a holiday trip ,, i try to shave my GF pussy ,, my hand was shaking ,, when i open a bit of her pussy lips her pussy getting wet ,, when i start shaving ,, i accident cut her pussy( small cut only ) ,, make her so angry ,, from then on i was ban from shaving her ,, haha

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 09:49 PM
shave with girl as in SB too, because they are partner too

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:01 PM
I don't mind pay a FL to shave her cb.

is like a hobby?

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:11 PM

why? do not like to serve your girl?

georgie1994
08-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Probably she's not used to it

when cut pubic hair, will itchy abit for few days

daring70
09-09-2021, 10:44 AM
rotating head electric shaver can double as external vibrator right :) ?

Camryaltis
09-09-2021, 06:25 PM
Yes! Damn erotic as her legs are wide open and as I was trimming her pubic hair below and gently shaving it I got really aroused. The sex after that was solid. That was when we were trying for our kids. N of course hit jackpot!

owenfang
09-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Yes! Damn erotic as her legs are wide open and as I was trimming her pubic hair below and gently shaving it I got really aroused. The sex after that was solid. That was when we were trying for our kids. N of course hit jackpot!

The best part is use wasabi to rub on her cb which is a replacement of shaving foam

owenfang
13-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Anyone find a prostitute and shave her cb hair?