PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here!

Mikaelaaa
24-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Hi all! Don't know if this is the right place to post. Been looking around this forum for quite awhile....
Having some financial difficulties due to some personal reasons...would like to start doing FL until I get enough to tide things over. Seeking advice on how I can start and how to go about doing this. Thanks in advance

Note7
24-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Once you start, difficult to stop .....

devilchan78
24-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Hi sis

You have to provide some details of yourself as well as what kind of service that you provide.

Hope you get to settle your ordeals asap.

unsung80
25-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Once you open ur leg for money, the stain of being a whore will follow you forever.

bedokMassage
25-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Once you open ur leg for money, the stain of being a whore will follow you forever.

better than borrow from ah long.
be discreet,
make enough quit fast.

unsung80
25-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Lets hope nothing like vid or pic is leak of TS in weeks or months later.

ipad3
25-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Being a FL, it is tough and you may regret.
Think twice.

BiFold
25-04-2016, 05:15 AM
Lets hope nothing like vid or pic is leak of TS in weeks or months later.

Very well said

BlueDemon
25-04-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi all! Don't know if this is the right place to post. Been looking around this forum for quite awhile....
Having some financial difficulties due to some personal reasons...would like to start doing FL until I get enough to tide things over. Seeking advice on how I can start and how to go about doing this. Thanks in advance

Pm moderator for Ads fee and you are good.

Then again think twice before you go ahead. N please take extra caution accepting customers.

Good Lucks

groo
25-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Sorry to see another one bites the dust. Hope you settle your problem soon.

See thread by sis Natsuki for more information, especially on how to conduct and protect yourself.:D

PM sis Natsuki for advice. She may just help you with some pointers, tips and support. ;):p