PDA

View Full Version : Pro-regime merchants tells everyone to stop bugging the regime for help

Sammyboy RSS Feed
24-04-2016, 01:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/government-should-limit/2724442.html

PEASANTPORE: "The regime’s job is to provide the infrastructure and all the necessary things to help the merchants. Merchant Chan claims not the regime's job to guarantee the success of the business.

Quote:
"The merchants will still have to work themselves ... they have to be blood sucking profiteers, they have to be greedy, because if they are not greedy, no amount of regime help is going to help them."

Merchant Ah Chan styles himself as CEO of Goodrich Global, one of the most successful Peasantpore's SMEs with more than 30 sex offices and galleries in Peasantpore, Commie PRC, Hongkie island, Neh-neh land, Southern Majapahit, Northern Matland, Siam and the United Sex Emirates.

Of course, he never lambast Tarman for giving $1billion peanuts to bail out bus cartels.

Chan Ah Beng: Mugan says smoking crack is bad, aim for drug free Peasantpore. Hee hee but I chain smoke for 2 year, brain almost go dead, never graduate but still a millionaire. Who say drug free peasant will succeed, i smoke so much, coz my luck very good, in the end, I still do well, you all understand or not?

Bharati Jagdish: Catch no ball leh?

Chan: Architecture is like go KTV. You don't have passion, also no point. Like go KTV, must have that special feel, then you know who to fark.

Bharati Jagdish: Then you go school for fark?

Chan: KNNCCB, they bluff me got free sex in university. Those lying bastards.

HIS FIRST STEPS ON BECOMING A BLOOD SUCKER

Bharati Jagdish: So it was about doing a business earns more than robbing?

Chan: KNNCCB, in Peasantpore, if you have no connections, then you cannot join the regime as a Mandarin. Only way is to be a merchant. So what I go University and show off in kampung, I not a lackey, study so hard for fark?

Bharati Jagdish: So when you decided to leave school, limbeh say what?

Chan: You think I care meh?

Bharati Jagdish: How did he finally come round?

Chan: After he see me make profits, he even come work for me, so you see, when you got good luck, you can do anything.

Bharati Jagdish: Why did you want to be a merchant so badly?

Chan: I know my luck very good, so I can be a merchant.

Bharati Jagdish: Did you have any interest in wallpaper?

Chan: Farking hell, you idiot or what, if your luck good, you sell shit also can make money.

Bharati Jagdish: So or not?

Chan: You look at Ruler Loong, when his Papa around, his luck good, who dare to say bad about him even deep in their hearts, they know he CMI?

Bharati Jagdish: But what’s the motivation?

Chan: Of course must be humble and say money is only a part of it.

Farking hell, when your luck good, of course you be a blood sucker merchant and make money. Peasants eat chicken rice but I rinse mouth with shark fin, count gold bars at night and dress better than idols. 400 peasants depend on me, so I must show them I got substance”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?228599-Pro-regime-merchants-tells-everyone-to-stop-bugging-the-regime-for-help&goto=newpost).