PDA

View Full Version : My Very 1st FR - JG by LB

sipeklong
22-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Have been here for so long, never tried many grounds some good bro shared with me. However, today I am going to share one of the place being shared by a bro here. I really want to thank him, but somehow, have not seen him online for months. I hope he don't mind me helping to spread the words of this LB (aka Lady Boss)

Have been visiting LB for more than 6 months, every time I am there, I wished I am back again the following week. She provide JG services. I am not sure if she is the best in town, but as she is the only one that I kept returning to visit, I am sure she is one of the best.

I used to cum pretty fast during sexual time with wife. After visiting LB for a few time, I noticed my Rod stands firmer and harder. Now I am able to pump slightly much longer before cumming.

Depends on either 1, 1.5 or 2hr massage timing, after the initial massage session follows near 40min of heavenly sensational JG. Balls squeezing, Rod plucking. Ending with the finale of releasing. Damages are pretty standard for the 1, 1.5 and 2hr at S$100, S$120 and S$150 respectively. Though some said adding S$20 essential oil has better result, I tried only once so can't comment much if good to add.

Recently LB seems to have more girls joining her. So far I tried only 2 of the 4.
1 - Young KK. Tried once, pretty. Can chat, good JG skill.

2 - Older KK. Tried once, didn't talk to her much, great experience in JG skill.

3 - XX. New. Young, quite pretty too, fair skin. Never try before, only chat with her when about to leave after JG session. Her voice already melt you and cannot Tahan.

4 - LN. New also I think. Never try before. Cannot comment much.

Will try to find time and money to go back and try XX & LN.

Please note that the ladies simply provides JG services and they stick to their professionalism. Please don't hanky-panky with them. Treat them with respect. If you find their services are good, do tip them a little even though there are no other "specials" being provided.

I am not very good at knowing who I can share this with. Thus;
- Those that know who I am referring to, I hope I can remind you about LB.
- Those that are newbies and/or with low points ranks, I am sorry I can't share as I really hope she stay long in her business.

You do not need to up me or give me points in order to dig from me LB's contact, because I am not sure what can I do with those ranks/points as well.

You can choose to drop a message here or pm me "JG LB". I like to apologise first as my respond is super slow as I don't come in SBF frequently. Those who don't hear from me after 1~2 months, you know you won't hear from me. Either give up or try asking someone else. Thanks.

figure11
22-04-2016, 01:52 AM
Hi TS,

Care to share the details. Much appreciated. 🤗

Loloclub
22-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Bro can share?

Xmart
22-04-2016, 05:29 AM
Hi bro
Care to share with me?

trama
22-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi boss care to share ctc? I a fan for jg

logmeinla
22-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Damage looks reasonable and if the effect is good, would like to give it a try even though juagen supposed to exclude release for better effect. Thanks for sharing!

raymondo
22-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Bro can share ctc. Tks

brovincentyeo
22-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Hi bro, can share with me the ctc? thanks

piao
22-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Hi bro. Can share contact with me? Thanks

GilbertHx
22-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi bro can share with me locations thanks!

22-04-2016, 11:25 AM
hi bro location pls

HaiziKing2
22-04-2016, 12:58 PM
looking at the title i thought lady boy....but Lady Boss is good :-)

cactus81
22-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Can share contact bro? Thanks

Bangbang69
22-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Bro can share the contact?

RonMD
22-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Yo bro TS, mind sharing contact n location plsssss :)

Thanks!!

wonderwoo78
22-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Hi bro,pls share

KL1985
22-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Have been here for so long, never tried many grounds some good bro shared with me. However, today I am going to share one of the place being shared by a bro here. I really want to thank him, but somehow, have not seen him online for months. I hope he don't mind me helping to spread the words of this LB (aka Lady Boss)

Have been visiting LB for more than 6 months, every time I am there, I wished I am back again the following week. She provide JG services. I am not sure if she is the best in town, but as she is the only one that I kept returning to visit, I am sure she is one of the best.

I used to cum pretty fast during sexual time with wife. After visiting LB for a few time, I noticed my Rod stands firmer and harder. Now I am able to pump slightly much longer before cumming.

Depends on either 1, 1.5 or 2hr massage timing, after the initial massage session follows near 40min of heavenly sensational JG. Balls squeezing, Rod plucking. Ending with the finale of releasing. Damages are pretty standard for the 1, 1.5 and 2hr at S$100, S$120 and S$150 respectively. Though some said adding S$20 essential oil has better result, I tried only once so can't comment much if good to add.

Recently LB seems to have more girls joining her. So far I tried only 2 of the 4.

2 - Older KK. Tried once, didn't talk to her much, great experience in JG skill.

3 - XX. New. Young, quite pretty too, fair skin. Never try before, only chat with her when about to leave after JG session. Her voice already melt you and cannot Tahan.

Please note that the ladies simply provides JG services and they stick to their professionalism. Please don't hanky-panky with them. Treat them with respect. If you find their services are good, do tip them a little even though there are no other "specials" being provided.

- Those that are newbies and/or with low points ranks, I am sorry I can't share as I really hope she stay long in her business.

You do not need to up me or give me points in order to dig from me LB's contact, because I am not sure what can I do with those ranks/points as well.

You can choose to drop a message here or pm me "JG LB". I like to apologise first as my respond is super slow as I don't come in SBF frequently. Those who don't hear from me after 1~2 months, you know you won't hear from me. Either give up or try asking someone else. Thanks.

Hi Bro, can share the location? Thanks

Autobot78
22-04-2016, 11:15 PM
Can share bro ? I looking for juagen. Can help.

charchan
23-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Any bro can pm me the contact and location? Looking for a good massuer with juagan to replace my regular ML.

dave1
23-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi bro, care to share please? Much appreciated.

Thanks

Kokorika
23-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Can kindly share location and ctc? Would love to try. Thanks bro

userme
23-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Bro, pls share ctc. Thx.

sipeklong
25-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Apology for logging in at such late.

Got a shock with the number of replies and PMs I got. I guess I will not be able to respond to all even if I stay up till 2am..

I will copy all the IDs that requested for the info and do some priority listing. offourse those "old birds" will get first then the newbie.. But like those really new ones.. pai seh... For those requested before this message appears and didn't receive by this week.. likely you won't get it.

Will the number of IDs that I going to share with, I think if everyone of you call in to make appointment, I will end up only next week has slot to go. ;)

darkness4311666
26-04-2016, 12:32 AM
bro care to share thank you

ZeoRow
26-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Bro, can share contact? interested in JuaGen

Hech
26-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Yo whaddap!

Care to share bro!

Humga
26-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Hello there! Made a PM!

sipeklong
26-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Apology guys. sent the 1st round of PMs already took me near 2 hours...Need to catch some sleep as I only left with 4 hours to sleep. Shall check in within the next 2 days and continue the sharing again.

Enjoy to those got in the 1st round of PMs.
Apology to those who didn't get it in the 1st round of PMs.

P96829969
26-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Bro, can share contact. Thanks!

Chidorigan
26-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Bro can I have the address thanks

nyannyan
26-04-2016, 04:41 PM
can pm me contact and adress ah XD

nyannyan
26-04-2016, 04:43 PM
can pm me contact and adress XD

xguy2
26-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Bro.. can share details please! thanks..

wish543
26-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Please share details. Thanks

sipeklong
27-04-2016, 01:44 AM
Sharing contacts is as tiring as working.
Another round of PMs sent. received over 130+ request for this contact. Only managed to share with 1/3 of the request.

Those with points and good reputation, please be patience. I am sure you will get it in next few days if have not receive. If those with -ve, no points or even newbie, I apologise first as you probably may not even get it.

Pervy Sage
27-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Apology guys. sent the 1st round of PMs already took me near 2 hours...Need to catch some sleep as I only left with 4 hours to sleep. Shall check in within the next 2 days and continue the sharing again.

Enjoy to those got in the 1st round of PMs.
Apology to those who didn't get it in the 1st round of PMs.

Pls pm me ctc if I qualify
Thks

checkclear85
27-04-2016, 10:36 AM
Bro can share contact and location? Thanks

7h3h3r371c
27-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Sharing contacts is as tiring as working.
Another round of PMs sent. received over 130+ request for this contact. Only managed to share with 1/3 of the request.

Those with points and good reputation, please be patience. I am sure you will get it in next few days if have not receive. If those with -ve, no points or even newbie, I apologise first as you probably may not even get it.

UP & PM u bro :)

maverchan
28-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc pls? Thanks!

sipeklong
28-04-2016, 02:11 AM
(shared with another near 20 today)

Today visited the place again. LB occupied, arranged KK2 to me.

Enjoyed 40min of heavenly time today...

bobie
28-04-2016, 09:56 AM
hi bro . can share the ctc. been looking for gd jg. thanks

sipeklong
30-04-2016, 01:39 AM
another batch of PMs shared...
tiring..

apology, will be away for few days and may not go online.

For those who got the contacts... enjoyed.

if you managed to tried the place and like it, can always share ur FR here... thanks...

acapboy24
30-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi bro,
Can share contact and location?

Thanks

Bestwife
30-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Bro,can share contacts,thanks

sipeklong
04-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Those who got the contacts.. Enjoyed...

Rocky8888
04-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Jb lb , pls share contactr Thank you

Sjiaojiao
04-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Can pm share ctc and location?
thanks in advance

ilikesyt82
04-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Can share contact?

Battersea
04-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Went to try the gem the other days.....

The room was cozy, too bad the partition is not full......I can hear the neighbour....:D.....massage was standard but the JG was different for me......as I have tried a few JGs......all have different feelings.......

So far I rated her JG on top of my list.....especially the teasing.......its torchering :p

Good found TS.....

figure11
05-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Thank to TS sipeklong for sharing the details.

I was assigned KK senior. Her tuina massage was surprisingly strong and one of the better skilled. Generally, I prefer strong massage as my herculean built tends to needs strong massage to be effective. The same feedback goes to the JG, one of the better one out there. Her appeal was average but she makes up by her good service and exceptional skills in tuina/jg. I felt refreshed and energized after her session. Will highly recommend this joint.

Appeal: 6 🌹
Tuina/JG: 9 👍
Service: 8 👍

Sorakunbaka
05-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi, can share contact? Thanks.

sipeklong
06-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Went to try the gem the other days.....

The room was cozy, too bad the partition is not full......I can hear the neighbour....:D.....massage was standard but the JG was different for me......as I have tried a few JGs......all have different feelings.......

Good found TS.....

Though I have same feeling the partition is not full, but sometimes when hearing next door dialog or next door guy's shiokness made me also more shiok as well... ;)

Thank to TS sipeklong for sharing the details.

tends to needs strong massage to be effective. The same feedback goes to the JG, one of the better one out there. Her appeal was average but she makes up by her good service and exceptional skills in tuina/jg. I felt refreshed and energized after her session. Will highly recommend this joint.

I am glad you like it.

For me, seems that this place is becoming my monthly, bi-weekly or even weekly place of visit lately. Got to control my 'didi' a bit, pocket hole is getting bigger and bigger. Got to save up some vitamin M.... ;)

Went this Wednesday again, assigned a new girl, I guessed it may be XX but not very sure as didn't ask for the name. Newbie and quite chatty, first time meet her and can chat like friend liao...

(shared with few of the bro PMs again. sleepy, got to catch some sleep)

sipeklong
08-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Apologised to those with few postings or super low points...

managed to share with a few bros again.

Next time there again, must try out the new LL... Not sure how she look like...

Johnreavessb
09-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Hey bro TS can you please share contact with me. Thanks

figure11
10-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Revisited this place and managed to secure a session with Lady Boss (LB)

As what TS sipeklong elaborated previously. Her tuina/JG are of very good standards. My body was felt very relaxed. Apologies again to LB again when I gave her a mild scare when I flipped over from back to front.

Time flies quickly for a 90 minutes session with LB, as you are indulged in the moment. She also take the opportunity to promote the other MLs. Will return for a revisit soon.

Appeal: 7.5 🌹
Service: 8.5 👍

Johnreavessb
10-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Can you PM me location and details please. Thanks

cheesie
10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Any kind bro will share. Thank you.

jason55555
10-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Bro can share ctc?? thanks.

hmm000
10-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Can share with me? I wanna maintain my didi too.

bi12012
10-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Bro can share contact?

baboon
11-05-2016, 01:31 AM
Hi Bro
can share the contact. Thanks

mbjj
11-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Hi Bro TS , care to share the location and contact for this Lady Boss. Much obliged.

Johnreavessb
11-05-2016, 08:04 AM
TS mind share contact with me bro?

sipeklong
12-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Revisited this place and managed to secure a session with Lady Boss (LB)

As what TS sipeklong elaborated previously. Her tuina/JG are of very good standards. My body was felt very relaxed. Apologies again to LB again when I gave her a mild scare when I flipped over from back to front.

Time flies quickly for a 90 minutes session with LB, as you are indulged in the moment. She also take the opportunity to promote the other MLs. Will return for a revisit soon.

Appeal: 7.5 🌹
Service: 8.5 👍

hmm,, I wonder what was the "mild scare"... ;)
Glad you like it as well.. didn't go for a week and kind of miss her.....

sipeklong
12-05-2016, 12:55 AM
shared with another 10+ bros here the contact...

Those who didn't get it, either I have missed you or you didn't made it to my list of sharing...

As usual... Those who got it.. enjoy and keep it discrete... Thanks.

kobeNG
12-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Can share with me? I wanna maintain my didi too.

Can share bro?

xxx89
17-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Bro can share with me too? I share some with u

rider0101
17-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi bro can share contact? Has 1 jg contact can share with u also.

sipeklong
17-05-2016, 10:55 PM
shared with a few bros today as was busy the last few days....

those who got it,,, enjoyed..

need to go zzzZZZZ already.. night everyone..

Tenchu
18-05-2016, 05:04 PM
shared with a few bros today as was busy the last few days....

those who got it,,, enjoyed..

need to go zzzZZZZ already.. night everyone..

Pls share..thanks

ai1990
18-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Never tried JG before, kindly share ctc, thanks

trama
18-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Hi bro care share ctc and location. Thanks alot

Coolyman
19-05-2016, 12:06 AM
hi bro, pls share contact. Tks

Coolyman
19-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Bro can share contact.. Tks

mimovg
19-05-2016, 05:16 AM
Bro. Kindly pm contact. Cheers

sipeklong
20-05-2016, 02:00 AM
busy and didn't go for 2 weeks.. kind of miss LB.....

LB said there is a new girl. Anyone tried? Care to share with me or all others here for those who tried the new girl??

sipeklong
23-05-2016, 11:23 PM
shared to a few.. quiet day. anyone visit the place lately care to share some discrete report??

:)

figure11
24-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Probably laying low and 'ninja' for the time being, 'winds' seem to pick up strong again lately. 🙄

truthbetold99
24-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi bro.. Can share Ctc.. Thanks!

sipeklong
25-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Probably laying low and 'ninja' for the time being, 'winds' seem to pick up strong again lately. 🙄

hmm maybe...

just went over today. served by LB.. cannot tahan her... my little bro was tickling all the way...

She said lately was quite quiet too.

LB mentioned the new girl is call LL... ;) said wanted to introduce to me after deal done... but after that I am rushing home and forgotten all about seeing LL... ;(

sl135831
26-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Permission to have the contac please and thank you in Advance.

ghostx
26-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Pls share the contact with me..

patcantm
26-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Can share contacts please. Thanks

prettyugle
26-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Hi bro, pls don't mind share their location with me.

falcon123
26-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi bro, care to share pls? Thank u in advanse

jux4u
26-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Hi bro, care to share ctc??

Mttl
27-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Can share ctc? Thanks you.

corporalx10
27-05-2016, 10:18 PM
hi, can pm?

toureg
28-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi bro, please share contact
Thks

hellohelloboy11
28-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Riding on bro thread. Saw this thread and decided to visit there again .

LL is back ! Tried her skills still as usual . Good and hard massage. JG same skills as 6 months ago .. :)

now i am wondering if FF is back ? I didnt managed to catch her ard. Would love to be serviced by her again . Miss her so much

Alpha1234
28-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Hi would like to have Ctc please, in need of a good JG

Alpha1234
28-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Hi bro, please share contact, interested in a good JG
Thks

waiting_4u
28-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Bro,
Pm contact, thx in advance

funboy47
28-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Visited LB, but arranged LL for me.
Look 7.5
Msg 7 try hard to put all her strength...quite hard msg and hit the right spot
JG 7 nice take her time
Svc nice gfe feel

Thks bro sipeklong

Phython1
28-05-2016, 11:43 PM
hi bro,

Been to several JG session previously but none seem to be working...please share the wonders of LB...really looking forward to it.

iwanttobreakfre
31-05-2016, 12:33 AM
bro, can share ctc? thanks.

figure11
31-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Revisited the joint.
This time I was arranged with Lina to service for 90 minutes. A tall and quite pretty looking MILF with alluring bosoms with a small cute tattoo.

I found her shy/demure appearance more and more appealing as the session went on. Her massage and juagen skills are definitely above average standards. And she was very service oriented. I would recommend Lina to those who like pretty MILF with good quality massage and juagen.

Appeal: 7.5
Tuina/JG: 8
Service: 9

:)

sipeklong
01-06-2016, 02:07 AM
Riding on bro thread. Saw this thread and decided to visit there again .

LL is back ! Tried her skills still as usual . Good and hard massage. JG same skills as 6 months ago .. :)

now i am wondering if FF is back ? I didnt managed to catch her ard. Would love to be serviced by her again . Miss her so much

hmm... pretty boh.. or another milf?? ;) must save up some $$ and visit to request for LL

Visited LB, but arranged LL for me.
Look 7.5
Msg 7 try hard to put all her strength...quite hard msg and hit the right spot
JG 7 nice take her time
Svc nice gfe feel

Thks bro sipeklong

you are welcome. good things have to share.

Revisited the joint.
This time I was arranged with Lina to service for 90 minutes. A tall and quite pretty looking MILF with alluring bosoms with a small cute tattoo.

I found her shy/demure appearance more and more appealing as the session went on. Her massage and juagen skills are definitely above average standards. And she was very service oriented. I would recommend Lina to those who like pretty MILF with good quality massage and juagen.

Tall and quite pretty?? hmmm I wonder which you are referring to.. anyway, will go next time and check out when my pocket builds up.

sipeklong
01-06-2016, 02:59 AM
shared with a few few again today.

sorry to share at such late overdue.. was kind of busy..

those who got it, enjoy..

andrewac
01-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Can share ctc bro?

Mttl
01-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Can share LB ctc?

cwolf78
04-06-2016, 07:35 AM
bro can share ctc?

specialised
04-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Will definitely write a FR if l could hv LB contact.
Read so much abt her and her other MLs.
Hope to try it out soon.
Thanks

userme
04-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Hi bro can share with me locations thanks!

Happyman15
04-06-2016, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=figure11;14665822]Revisited the joint.

Appeal: 7.5
Tuina/JG: 8
Service: 9

:)[

e3hark
04-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Hi bro.. would like to try out this joint.. can share contact please thanks!

Sgchiongster
05-06-2016, 01:17 AM
I'm always keen to try out new joints. If possible, please share contacts. Thank you

zhxman
05-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Bro, can share location?

viper182
05-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Sorry,bro, also keen to try this joint. Saw alot of good review for this joint. Please share contacts. Thanks.

sipeklong
05-06-2016, 11:36 PM
those who visited, glad you guys like it...

me got to save u $ before next visit...

shared with a few today as well... enjoy..

Cowardly_Guy
06-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Hi TS Bro, thanks to share the contact/location.

sipeklong
12-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Replied a few PMs.. Those who got it, enjoy..

Anyone went recently??? Care to share??

Haven't been there for 2 weeks, little bro starting to get itchy liao.... ;)

w476dtl
13-06-2016, 02:22 AM
"JG LB" hi bro ,mind to share contact and location? thanks:)

sipeklong
19-06-2016, 10:52 PM
apology to all the bros here... busy lately and hardly check in here.. those who got it.. enjoy...

if any new girls here, do share.. haven't been there since 2 weeks.. little brother desire to go again...

rolexboi
10-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Hi bro can share ctc pls hehe

maxx79
10-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Bro can share ctc and location? thanks a lot

trama
11-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Can share CTC and location. Thanks