PDA

View Full Version : ****** beauty Spa along upper Thomson road

Goldkool
19-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Dear brothers of Sammybois,

It came to my attention of this particular "Beauty Spa" along Thomson Road own by a viet and her whole gang of viet in her premises. Be warned as me and my brother went yesterday for 30mins sessions for SGD35. No shower attached is not a problem, but the masseuses only nibble our backs within 5mins or less then removed our towels to demand for extra services - I said to continue the leg massage area and was flatly refuse. HJ = 50. Bare bodied HJ = 80. BJ = 100 while FJ = 150. It's nothing but cheating valued customers like us as u can see The lady boss wore big heavy gold anklets, chains, bangles, bracelets, chains, rings etc weighing approximately a kilo or more Lol. That's not the point as I'm here to stress with this price I can get better services and younger ones like PRC elsewhere. Best of it all, the vehicle I parked opposite in the basement carpark of a mall/apartment cost me SGD12 for less than an hour... What a disappointed trip in fact!

results
19-04-2016, 05:13 PM
$12 less than an hr. Ex than CBD!!

seeknewss
19-04-2016, 06:11 PM

It came to my attention of this particular "Beauty Spa" along Thomson Road own by a viet and her whole gang of viet in her premises. Be warned as me and my brother went yesterday for 30mins sessions for SGD35. No shower attached is not a problem, but the masseuses only nibble our backs within 5mins or less then removed our towels to demand for extra services - I said to continue the leg massage area and was flatly refuse. HJ = 50. Bare bodied HJ = 80. BJ = 100 while FJ = 150. It's nothing but cheating valued customers like us as u can see The lady boss wore big heavy gold anklets, chains, bangles, bracelets, chains, rings etc weighing approximately a kilo or more Lol. That's not the point as I'm here to stress with this price I can get better services and younger ones like PRC elsewhere. Best of it all, the vehicle I parked opposite in the basement carpark of a mall/apartment cost me SGD12 for less than an hour... What a disappointed trip in fact!

Why don't you reveal which beauty SPA ? There is no point in your FR warning bros and not knowing which SPA to avoid. Might as well don't start your FR. There are several SPAs along Upper Thomson road and your kind warning to us is much appreciated.

playersg
19-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Exact address please?Photos of the location also appreciated so that action can be taken.

Goldkool
19-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Orchid beauty spa /219a upper Thomson road

utd4ever59
19-04-2016, 11:14 PM
name it and shame it.

sammybigfan
19-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Think I know which one you talking about bro. That shop is meant to rip people off. It was mentioned in another thread. I think try to avoid this joint AT ALL COST..unless other bro have good experience with them. Picture something 'sweet' that kids will love it..and that's the name of the joint..

Happy chiong ahh!!

playersg
19-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Aiya dont give all these clues.Is called ORCHID beauty spa and is at upper thomson road. I went for clean massage once and she got offered special the moment i entered..I said i only want clean massage.The candy told me cannot here only got special so I had to get out.

altaego
20-04-2016, 02:58 AM
Hahaha! I recall passing by that shop. It had a sign board with her name and face on it. Plus the shop "front" definitely have the look of a mp with "services".

altec7
20-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Yes this has been mentioned in another thread before.

The massage is non-existent but worse still, they just want to rip you off.
And frankly, there are maybe one or two lookers there. The rest CMI.

The boss is a fat lady who does cam whoring with selfies the whole day and her posts are all 'looking for boyfriend' lol.

Been there once, learned my lesson and no way I am going back to this joint again.

KVX10
20-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes this has been mentioned in another thread before.

The massage is non-existent but worse still, they just want to rip you off.
And frankly, there are maybe one or two lookers there. The rest CMI.

The boss is a fat lady who does cam whoring with selfies the whole day and her posts are all 'looking for boyfriend' lol.

Been there once, learned my lesson and no way I am going back to this joint again.

Yeah got one gal quite nice. Helen I believe. Visited her twice and the rates were negotiable.
But overall the massage is non existent. Not worth it unless you're there purely for some action

seeknewss
20-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Down the row of shops another one Rose Beauty Spa, also same rip off joint.
Go opposite to Upper Thomson Spa next to 7Eleven, clean massage I was told but not tried yet.

Curiousboy85
20-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah got one gal quite nice. Helen I believe. Visited her twice and the rates were negotiable.
But overall the massage is non existent. Not worth it unless you're there purely for some action

She is the petite cute syt right? She is the only gem there.

altaego
20-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Down the row of shops another one Rose Beauty Spa, also same rip off joint.
Go opposite to Upper Thomson Spa next to 7Eleven, clean massage I was told but not tried yet.

There was a thread on this place before. Not sure what's the reviews like. But there is a clean on amongst the massage places at upper Thomson road. Balinese Thai. That one I confirm is Clean. Been there before.

azzurrifan
20-04-2016, 08:30 PM
I also nearly patronised them. Wanted to book a session on wechat saw one of her friend's pics not bad. Then she thought i was an ah pek who was stalking them and refused to service me. Heng ah.. I was spared. Went to another one one of the bros mentioned. Quite steep too the price.

KVX10
25-04-2016, 06:38 PM
The one beside 7-11 is clean. Tried twice. Massage was below avg for a clean place in my opinion.
Saw that there are 2 places which has their signboard changed. Maybe new ownership. Will check it out and let you guys know.

Needagoodone
13-06-2016, 10:13 AM

So fierce.
TS can PM me the name so can avoid?

Needagoodone
13-06-2016, 10:14 AM
The one beside 7-11 is clean. Tried twice. Massage was below avg for a clean place in my opinion.
Saw that there are 2 places which has their signboard changed. Maybe new ownership. Will check it out and let you guys know.
Waiting for your check out report.

One of the spa name is "love spa".
Hmm.......

KVX10
20-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Waiting for your check out report.

One of the spa name is "love spa".
Hmm.......

Love spa can only go during day time. At night it's just one middle aged lady. Not good looking. Not good massage.
Day time if you go be open about asking to change ml if you Don't like. Don't see what u like then just leave.

BTW H**** moved to another mp just around the area.
No more at Orchid.

KennyLim
20-06-2016, 10:43 AM
A new one just opened around the corner near the Thai restaurant (along Thomson Ridge - diagonally opposite UOB bank). Saw it while going to the rest for dinner with family.

SammieFan
20-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Found 1 start with 'B', 5 letters, anyone tried before?

divx
06-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Love spa can only go during day time. At night it's just one middle aged lady. Not good looking. Not good massage.
Day time if you go be open about asking to change ml if you Don't like. Don't see what u like then just leave.

BTW H**** moved to another mp just around the area.
No more at Orchid.

Check where H**** moved to?

ufo8989
07-08-2016, 10:35 AM

It is horrible. Thanks for sharing to warn us.