PDA

View Full Version : L12h17

happytoad
16-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Don't really see a thread for L12H17 so thought I'll start one.
I've been hanging around in this forum for sometime reading FRs, its time I return the favor.
This is my first FR, so let me know if you need anymore details.

Recently bonked G19 (twice) from L12H17

Number: G19
Name: Noi (I think)
Face: (8/10) - Looks quite pretty. Not too much makeup.
Body: (7/10) - She is quite petite (150 - 160 cm perhaps). Pretty good figure and not much fat. Long black hair curled at the end.
Boobs: (8/10) - Pretty big for such a short girl, probably enhanced. Great to grab during bonking. I'm not very good at judging size.
Ass: (5/10) - Not for ass lovers.
Communication: (6/10) - Soft spoken but can speak English. Need to try harder to build chemistry.
Shower: (6/10) - Cleans thoroughly but otherwise SOP. No fun in the shower.
Frenching: (0/10) - Nope. Just a peck on the lips thats all.
BBBJ: She tried to but I stopped her. I wasnt sure if she wanted to give BBBJ or just lick the balls. Try to talking to her first if you are interested.
BJ: (9/10) - Great suction and licking power. Makes loud slurping noises that seem very artificial. Had to stop her because I almost blew my load.
FJ: (9/10) - Starts with cowgirl first, quite slow and seductive and rides very well. In missionary, she was too eager to finish off so she held me tightly by wrapping her legs around me. But I managed to stop and switch to doggie. Overall a pleasant experience.
After FJ: (5/10) - No waiting after FJ, heads straight to the shower. The shower very SOP as well.
GFE: (5/10) - Even though her service was good, I found it difficult to build chemistry. Not really GF material. Good luck to you guys.
Overall: (7.5/10) - Very good service but not recommended if you are looking for intimate chemistry.

Hope this helps. Feel free to give feedback about my FR

Undsta
04-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Good to see your review. Im regular customer to this house. I have planned to bonk each girl of this house. Till now i'm done with G6 G7 G11 G12 G18 G22 G3. G6/7/11/3 are good. These house girls genetally does not accompany with you to shower after FJ like other house of L18. The best part of this house is lots lots of girls and all room has side mirror which gives a great view while in action.

Chantelfin
04-05-2016, 08:05 PM
The WL here generally are above 30 with some as old as 37 or 38. The house used to charge $40 as recently as early last year. it is run by the same owner as 1838 and 1811. Their young girls are channeled to these 2 houses.

Lorres
06-05-2016, 01:02 AM
The WL here generally are above 30 with some as old as 37 or 38. The house used to charge $40 as recently as early last year. it is run by the same owner as 1838 and 1811. Their young girls are channeled to these 2 houses.
Bro, you made this place sounds like a retirement home for WL :D
G17 is one a younger one, tall with fake D cup and silly grin.

Thanks Bro happytoad for starting this thread

Lorres
06-05-2016, 01:24 AM
L12H17 G1 RTF
Saw G17 gave me that cheeky grin but choose G1 to RTF.
(I think I didn't write the first FR, think some time in March. Service, no change)

Looks: 7/10. I like it hence 8.5/10 Sharp nose square face, long hair.
Body: 1.55m, meaty,boobs B cup looks natural, trim vag
Shower: attentive
BJ: I skip, focus on hugs(not the senior member of this forum....:b)
Cowgirl: Hardworking like last time. I stop halfway and initiate more hugs.
FJ: Finished in missionary!
GFE: GND patronizing laughs.
She has this demure look. If only she could cut out the patronizing laugh. Should just do the quiet slutty act (hold my hand, hug me, initiate kiss, feel my didi thru my pants etc) and she will be great, in my books. Silly grins and laughs does not suit her. Never worked KTV i reckon. She should stop being so close to G17. :D

$50/20min

06-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Think this shop has got many many girls.. went there to see before but okt not very friendly so left.. any bro got good recommendations? BBBj Frenching
Ass rim??

Chantelfin
07-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Only a couple of young ones . Mainly are over 30 and above.

Chantelfin
07-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Which is why I patronise l18h38 more often, same boss. They put their younger WLs there. But not l18h11 as rate is $80 there.

Undsta
17-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Which is why I patronise l18h38 more often, same boss. They put their younger WLs there. But not l18h11 as rate is $80 there.
Many new girl came this week
.go and check..have a good time.

Maniakol69
20-08-2016, 02:23 PM
L12H17 - G9

Looks: 6/9 (Foxy looks keeps on smiling)
Body: 7/10 Good for me
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes (If you ask)
FJ - Accommodating
Height: 5'2"
GFE: 7/10

Teases me while on shower. On bed CBJ then ask for 69. Pussy shave ok to lick. Then the fun part, FJ on 5 difderent positions finished on missionary. Good thing for her part is she wash you after the deeds which rare for this house. Buzz sounds at 20mins then you have 5mins to clean up. Walk out a happy man. Bonk just last week. Will RTF but want to try other girls on this house.

This is my personal experienced with her and my differ with others.

Have fun brothers!
Maniakol69

Maniakol69
20-08-2016, 05:44 PM
LH12H17 - G9

Looks: 6/10 - Foxy looks keeps on smiling
Body: 7/10 - Good for me, boobs enhanced
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes if you ask
GFE: 7/10 - Will keep you accomodated

Tease me while we are on shower. On bed CBJ is ok then ask for 69. Pussy is shave ok to lick and play. Here comes to fun part, FJ done on various positions and finished on missionary. Good thing for her she wash you after the deeds which is very rare for this house as wl will let you wash alone. Buzz on 20mins and tou have 5 mins to cleanup. Might RTF but would like to try others in the house.

This is my personal experience with her and might vary with others.

Have fun brothers!

razorwind
21-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Went with G10 from this house other day

Name: Apple

Looks: Sweet looking, with braces. Long brown hair

Body: Slim, with natural B boobs with inverted nipples.

Shower: Standard, nothing special

Foreplay/catbath: standard also

BJ: she has the tendency to go ball licking, personally not my cup of tea, so i told her to just focus on my shaft. CBJ wise is hardworking, took my whole shaft in, but suction is so so, enjoyable but not enough to make you want to CIM.

FJ: she likes to ride i think, and she likes to grind you till she cums. provided you outlast her, so bros that tend to finish early, probably tell her to not be so wild on riding. She really cum though, cos she was DAMN WET after she rode me, i fingered her slightly and teased her before I took my turn to cum.

Post FJ: After reading the above FRs, seems like the girls in this house goes STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER after you shoot. I hinted her that bell havent ring, to try to get her to lie down with me, but she went on to shower by herself. By the time im done showering, her clothes everything on, tidying the room.

Attitude: Everything till the shower is good, to be honest. RTFed her a few times, but some of the session my performance was quite under par, but she was still patient to get me hard and managed to finish, with a smile. So to be fair to her, her services, looks and attitude are good, but a tad bit lacking on the GFE.

RTF: Probably only when I feel like seeing her, cos she quite my type of girl in terms of looks. But I feel like trying other girls, since her GFE is still not so good after RTF. Saw some new faces otw out.

Bro Undsta, how is G11? Can you share some info on her if you dont mind?
thanks in advance

kenwongsw
23-08-2016, 11:41 PM
Pass by this house today. They really have a lot of WLs. One look all seems pretty. Will return another day to f***.

goldie9660
23-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Went to visit this place after reading so many good reviews from bros here.

Enter the house, they got at least 10 WLs available. Decided to go with G9.

Boobs: D-Cup silicon
Shower: SOP
Balls teasing: 8/10. I think she uses some gel to stroke my dick also.
CBJ: 6/10 very normal only
GFE: 8/10. She is very friendly, no rush throughout the service.
RTF: Yes, but there are also so many girls that I will like to try also. Y go for ala-carte when you can have buffet?

Undsta
24-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Went with G10 from this house other day

Name: Apple

Looks: Sweet looking, with braces. Long brown hair

Body: Slim, with natural B boobs with inverted nipples.

Shower: Standard, nothing special

Foreplay/catbath: standard also

BJ: she has the tendency to go ball licking, personally not my cup of tea, so i told her to just focus on my shaft. CBJ wise is hardworking, took my whole shaft in, but suction is so so, enjoyable but not enough to make you want to CIM.

FJ: she likes to ride i think, and she likes to grind you till she cums. provided you outlast her, so bros that tend to finish early, probably tell her to not be so wild on riding. She really cum though, cos she was DAMN WET after she rode me, i fingered her slightly and teased her before I took my turn to cum.

Post FJ: After reading the above FRs, seems like the girls in this house goes STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER after you shoot. I hinted her that bell havent ring, to try to get her to lie down with me, but she went on to shower by herself. By the time im done showering, her clothes everything on, tidying the room.

Attitude: Everything till the shower is good, to be honest. RTFed her a few times, but some of the session my performance was quite under par, but she was still patient to get me hard and managed to finish, with a smile. So to be fair to her, her services, looks and attitude are good, but a tad bit lacking on the GFE.

RTF: Probably only when I feel like seeing her, cos she quite my type of girl in terms of looks. But I feel like trying other girls, since her GFE is still not so good after RTF. Saw some new faces otw out.

Bro Undsta, how is G11? Can you share some info on her if you dont mind?
thanks in advance
I keep trying with different girls from this house..total will more than 17 girls..maximum of them have a good attitude..but you need more than one session to break the ice..G11 was good to me and service was also good..you can try for sure.

razorwind
24-08-2016, 08:18 PM
I see. Thanks bro for the info. Will go try and post some FR here. The new girls here look good. I hope i dont get blacklisted for butterflying.

ffun161
24-08-2016, 09:56 PM
I see. Thanks bro for the info. Will go try and post some FR here. The new girls here look good. I hope i dont get blacklisted for butterflying.

I think OKT prefer customer butterfly so that more income
Only 1 angpai not really very helpful

razorwind
24-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Lol i not referring to OKT blacklist me. OKT blacklist me i dun give a fuck. Im more concern that WL blacklist me, i do know thai girls especially, mind their 'regulars' find other WL.

comm
25-08-2016, 09:25 PM
this house does have alot of girls :D

went to see afew times and 1 or 2 caught my eye.....but have not tried any so far

razorwind
25-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Ya indeed bro comm. I remember 1838 also got alot. Got alot of grounds to cover haha.

Maniakol69
26-08-2016, 01:10 PM
L12H17 - G99

WL name is Tom, face 6/10, 5'2" or 5'3" in height, fair skin, nice boob with a bit pink nipples (not dark ones), love to suck. Works as WL from her hometown BKK. Just 2 months here. Friendly and can kiss/explore her body but no kissing/french. Catbath sop. FJ good as she do muscle control. After bonk she said I like boom boom that is why she is here in Sillypore lol. RTF maybe but will try other fish in this house. Bros can try and check her out.

Undsta
26-08-2016, 04:41 PM
I don't think they mind..my favt one keep telling me try new girls..lol

ahboi123
29-08-2016, 12:12 AM
I don't think they mind..my favt one keep telling me try new girls..lol

Ya lor. Just fcuk and forget. Don't think too much.

razorwind
30-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Went there just now, went with G11

Name:May, 28 y/o, from Issan
Looks: Mature looking kind of pretty. Shoulder length hair with bob hair style.

Body: Normal build, no obvious tummy but not skinny either. Her boobs look nice, C with perky nipples, but sadly, it was enhanced. Felt natural at first touch, but felt hardness along the way.

Shower: SOP, nothing special

Foreplay/Catbath: Quite non existent, only lick 1 side nipple lol, maybe still new.

CBJ: Can see she put effort, but suction was quite weak. Though not CIM inducing standard, but was pretty stimulating and enjoyable.

FJ: I guess as she is new, nothing to shout about. Cowgirl she rode abit hard to be enjoyable. Changed to missionary to enjoy her C boobs, finished off that way.

Post FJ: Again, straight to the shower after condom off, managed to chit chat abit in the shower.

Attitude: Overall pleasant attitude and friendly, but service wise not very there yet. I would reserve further comments on her, as she only started work for 9 days. Probably won't RTF until she gain some experience.

razorwind
15-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Wah this thread like quiet, seem like i'm the only one posting, cannot be right bros, must be find treasure keep quiet :D

Anyways, went to RTF G10 after seeing her otw out after my session with G11 that time. Maybe she feel got competition, can feel her GFE upgrade, got more pattern, the subsequent sessions was quite good. If she remain consistent, she will be on my weekly to-do list, until she start to get sian of me and lose steam, or vice versa. Worth it for $50

Undsta
16-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Wah this thread like quiet, seem like i'm the only one posting, cannot be right bros, must be find treasure keep quiet :D

Anyways, went to RTF G10 after seeing her otw out after my session with G11 that time. Maybe she feel got competition, can feel her GFE upgrade, got more pattern, the subsequent sessions was quite good. If she remain consistent, she will be on my weekly to-do list, until she start to get sian of me and lose steam, or vice versa. Worth it for $50
Im with you bro. .its my favt house now a days..

comm
17-09-2016, 05:20 PM

this house does have alot of girls, but i dun like the dim lights in the preview area, i prefer bright lights then i can see clearly what i choosing

hashansilva
17-09-2016, 08:51 PM
this house does have alot of girls, but i dun like the dim lights in the preview area, i prefer bright lights then i can see clearly what i choosing

What houses have bright lights in preview area and also rooms?

comm
17-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Er most houses have bright lights....or bright enough lights...

Lorres
17-09-2016, 09:23 PM

Sometimes depend on luck.
After you chose based on looks and cleavage. ...when the girl stands up and you realised its too late. Worse still, if she further disappoints when she undress....

Thats why OKT insist the girls sit down when we choose WL.

razorwind
18-09-2016, 05:25 PM
haha go before sunset lo, when outside sky not dark yet. I remember i went once about 6pm, the lights not on but outside bright enough to see properly. But yes lah depends on luck. Sometimes from far looks delicious, go inside room so so only.

comm
18-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Sometimes depend on luck.
After you chose based on looks and cleavage. ...when the girl stands up and you realised its too late. Worse still, if she further disappoints when she undress....

Thats why OKT insist the girls sit down when we choose WL.

Ya....sucks when tht happens...but oh well what to do....at least service can still make up for it

(if the girl has good service)

goodsex
22-09-2016, 12:23 PM
is this house closed down? last week 3pm was around at L12 and saw H17 not open.

comm
22-09-2016, 01:59 PM
They open late..i think 5pm ? Not so sure

bonkning
22-09-2016, 03:04 PM
ya, iirc 5pm on weekdays 3pm on weekends.

Undsta
22-09-2016, 05:03 PM
is this house closed down? last week 3pm was around at L12 and saw H17 not open.

opening times sharp 5 PM. :)

goldie9660
22-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Went just now and up G69.

Name: Ann
Boobs: C-cup, silicon
Body: Slim, no tummy fats
CBJ: 6/10. Need to improve on suction.
FJ: 8/10
Bath (post FJ): 8/10. She keep asking if she had wash me clean enough.

She is here for 2 mths already.

RTF: Maybe, want to try the other WLs also.

P.s. Their opening hrs is 5pm to 4am. (for bros wanting to come but don't know what time)

razorwind
09-10-2016, 10:34 PM
RTFed G10 again, BJ improved, whole session was damn high. hump and hump till times up. I like her new perfume :D

overboard
31-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Quick FR on G69

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (think it is B+)
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (rather tight). After a few minutes of deep and hard pumping, we were frenching

Overall: 7/10, decent for a $50 session. One thing to note is after cumming you would need to bathe immediately though..

freddy667
29-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Long time never come this house... How issit lately? Anyone?

w800i
02-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Came across this house and decided to take a look inside, picked a tanned girl with many tattoos. Service is good, she is one of the rare type who swallow my little bro deep deep, was pleasantly surprised.

Will rtf soon. :D

Lorres
02-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Came across this house and decided to take a look inside, picked a tanned girl with many tattoos. Service is good, she is one of the rare type who swallow my little bro deep deep, was pleasantly surprised.

Will rtf soon. :D
Wah Long time no see FR from this hse!

MrRex1001
03-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Any good recommedations for this house and what's the operating hours?

Avonsid94
10-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Any bros keen to join me go there soon ? Haha

w800i
12-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Wah Long time no see FR from this hse!

Went for the tanned girl again cos was missing her deep throat. This time her friendliness drop a bit, maybe she tired or she scared of me banging her hard :D

GeylangWanderer
12-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Wads her number haha

w800i
12-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Wads her number haha

Think its G6

jingow
28-04-2018, 12:13 AM
This is my go-to-place, mainly because the OKT is a nice friendly sort. And they are open till about 2am.

Rooms are clean. Parking is available. OKT smiles at you, and makes small talk while you wait. What more can you want?

The actual girls are a matter of preference :-)

yamashikata
08-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Had tried G5 before.

Looks : 7/10 (Pretty + a bit cute + nice smile)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 5/10 (I think is fake, cos hard to squeeze)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 5/10

Service a bit rush. The bed need to improve cos very noisy (squeaking sound)

Later going to try G6. Saw her right arm a lot of tattoo but figure not bad.

edwardgreene
08-05-2018, 04:59 PM
My go to girl is G9 I believe she’s highly souhht after. Haven’t been back for a month or so, not sure if she’s still around.

The pimp here is really friendly and accommodating, making small chat and funny remarks.

searcher1
30-05-2018, 08:10 PM
L12H17G8
Name is SA
Cute face, big boobs (enhance), 155cm.
Can speak abit chinese & japanese.
No kissing

GN007SG
30-05-2018, 09:33 PM
agreed. both OKTs here are friendly.

as far as I know G9 still there... yup she is highly sort after
some of the gals here are quite popular as well. surprised not many FR here.

ppl who frequent this house are those night owls as they operate till 3/4am

Personally I have tried G7 and posted FR on the 50/40 thread

Maniakol69
28-06-2018, 11:42 PM
It is nice to be back in G :-)

Tried G5
Nice wl, fair skin, enhanced boobs, friendly attitude and abit agressive.
Watch out as she might leave you a kiss mark on your neck while she’s on top. Got lucky I stop her doing so although she knows cannot do lol..
Verdict: Good bonk.
RTF: Maybe but there’s plenty WLs in the house to choose from.
Next traget: Seen one wl with tatooes, body seems in good proportion and will try her on next visit to this house soon.

Regards,
Maniakol69

edwardgreene
29-06-2018, 08:54 AM
If you are referring to the one that looks like Minah and quite tall, I had aen enjoyable time with her.

Body is solid and smooth, typical Minah.

Service quite standard and attitude a little cold at first.

RTF - whenever I have Minah cravings.

It is nice to be back in G :-)

Tried G5
Nice wl, fair skin, enhanced boobs, friendly attitude and abit agressive.
Watch out as she might leave you a kiss mark on your neck while she’s on top. Got lucky I stop her doing so although she knows cannot do lol..
Verdict: Good bonk.
RTF: Maybe but there’s plenty WLs in the house to choose from.
Next traget: Seen one wl with tatooes, body seems in good proportion and will try her on next visit to this house soon.

Regards,
Maniakol69

strikeback44
29-06-2018, 12:13 PM
If you are referring to the one that looks like Minah and quite tall, I had aen enjoyable time with her.

Body is solid and smooth, typical Minah.

Service quite standard and attitude a little cold at first.

RTF - whenever I have Minah cravings.

what num ? G6 ?

scorelan
29-06-2018, 01:40 PM
the selection at this house quite ok and OKT also friendly. the only problem is I feel the bell ring too fast. :D otherwise all will be perfect.

MrRex1001
30-06-2018, 05:25 PM
What is the damage for this house?

GN007SG
30-06-2018, 07:09 PM
What is the damage for this house?

$50

time not sure... 30min??

ffun161
01-07-2018, 01:23 AM
$50

time not sure... 30min??

50 for 25 min

MrRex1001
01-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Alright thank you both, will head down soon and write up a FR.

Bennychiongster
01-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Is G9 still around? It's been awhile since i went there already

strikeback44
01-07-2018, 10:30 PM
G6 looks quite nap like last time wh14 black pearl. But is her boobs real or enhanced ?

G1 new one ..looks quite cute.

strikeback44
03-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Anyone got info on G6 boobs ? all the tiraks hiding ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

dark123
04-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Tried new girl No.11..
Face: 8 on sofa look good,
Body: 7 (once strip, 6. Beehive at stomach area. Either last time very fat or is a milf)
BJ: only BJ no BBJ.
FJ: moaning sound real. Those soft type, not dramatic like I’m sex god
Overall: 4 RTF: NO

She can’t speak English. And she don’t bother about trying to speak to u at all. Usually the sop wl always ask where u came from, how old are u, all that stuff.. u will probably feel more song jerking off to a nice porn..

PS: Saw No.6 on the way out.. boobs look too firm, might be fake.. but probably can give her a try.. overall package on sofa look nice

GN007SG
04-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Anyone got info on G6 boobs ? all the tiraks hiding ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

G6? is she the one with geisha tattoo on her back?

dark123
04-07-2018, 05:57 PM
G6? is she the one with geisha tattoo on her back?

Not sure her back.. didn’t try her.. but her arm got tattoo.. like ah lian, slim slim type

GN007SG
04-07-2018, 05:59 PM
Not sure her back.. didn’t try her.. but her arm got tattoo.. like ah lian, slim slim type

if its the gal with the tattoo is my friend's regular lol
when 3 of us went to this house tgr we took one gal each

dark123
04-07-2018, 06:01 PM

Ask your girl give fr? Haha, anyway u can add No.11 to your avoid list

GN007SG
04-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Ask your girl give fr? Haha, anyway u can add No.11 to your avoid list

err i duno... new gal i tried till sian...
all these new gals i tried recently are very conservative so dont expect too much service and gfe

for FR on gal with tattoo... the FR from him was good but however these kind of things varies...
if lousy also cannot be regular liao haha

strikeback44
05-07-2018, 02:08 AM

can ask your friend if G6 is real or fake boobs ? TQ:p

GN007SG
05-07-2018, 05:45 PM

its enhanced

Bennychiongster
08-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Any news for G9 from this house???

ayumi83
10-07-2018, 03:15 PM
totally agree.. her service kinda bad.. wen into the room.. she took off her clothes with towel around her.. i was like wtf.. then like not willing to bath for me also..

Face: 8,
Body: 6, she is 29 if i rem correctly.
FJ: moaning like she really enjoy
Overall:3?
to me she is like not willing to serve but can lick her nipple and finger her. she seems like kind of shy.. her service quite bad overall i feel.

GN007SG
11-07-2018, 05:28 PM
totally agree.. her service kinda bad.. wen into the room.. she took off her clothes with towel around her.. i was like wtf.. then like not willing to bath for me also..

Face: 8,
Body: 6, she is 29 if i rem correctly.
FJ: moaning like she really enjoy
Overall:3?
to me she is like not willing to serve but can lick her nipple and finger her. she seems like kind of shy.. her service quite bad overall i feel.

Bro what lady are u talking about

Greendale7
11-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Had GR3 and GR6.

GR6: nice body and face but the GFE was poor

GR3: nice assets as well but lesser than GR6 but her GFE was much better. Offered massage after session.

I highly recommend GR3 but depends on what you want. I think GR6 has fake boobs.

FortuneBest
12-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Any bros tried G12? Boobs real or enhanced?

ayumi83
12-07-2018, 05:15 PM
sorry my bad miss out the number, its G11.

sammygirlgirl
25-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Never try at gl before..can i tag along the next round if our timing is ok?

Boyboy96
27-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Tried g17 today and it was amazing man! Tall and sexy with slutty look, got the ol face that make you wanna hang her like no tomorrow. Try her and you will never regret. But please give me a chance to rtf her and treat her well cause she is a gem.

Face- 7/10
Body- 7/10 silm and sexy
Boobs- 7/10 natural double a i think, not big boobs.
Bj- 8/10 cap bj with tea bag and deep throat
Gfe- 7/10 like your mistress
Fj- 8-10

Fuck her really deep till I can feel the end of her pussy. She almost cannot take it and ask me if I want to kill her😂😂. Her moan was soft and loud and times and she probably reach orgasm 2 times. Bang her for 2 shots and left Geylang as a happy man with a big smile on my face. Will definitely rtf!

MrRex1001
03-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Saw G18 in tank, anyone tried before?

luvit
05-08-2018, 04:17 AM

G6 boobs is fake (but I like fake boobs so I am fine.) She is lacking in gfe. But she’s the kind of girl u wanna bang hard and leave a happy man. Tried G3 tonight. Not bad, just that she has a big tummy but overall is fine. Would like to try G1. Really cute face. Hope to have some reviews.

ryanwantsomefun
14-08-2018, 09:53 PM
G1

Walk in and quite a number of lady to choose from. Decided on G1.
Short lady with a handful boobs size. Not to my likely although is natural but i prefer a bigger size boob lady.
Initially wanted to walk out but boss strongly recommend a few lady so give it a try when he say G1 is new lady. About 2 months if i remember correctly.
SOP bathe, CBJ and a lot of frenching and fingering. Good point is that she got a perky butt.
Probably will try other girls instead next time.
Enjoy bros.

Capricor
26-08-2018, 05:20 AM
Any bros tried G12? Boobs real or enhanced?

Some silica inside

FortuneBest
27-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Some silica inside

Hmmm... Like that this house is mostly enhanced...

moronic111
01-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Who are the ang pais in this house?
Most of the girls look pretty decent.

FortuneBest
05-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Who are the ang pais in this house?
Most of the girls look pretty decent.

G6 I think but little bit dark

Boiarie
14-09-2018, 03:05 AM
hi guys, which the best girls to recommend at this house. OKT said No 7...but no fr for her...how abt no6 worth to try?!...

please advice many2 thanks

Boyboy96
14-09-2018, 09:35 AM
Girl 6 got a bit of attitude problem sometimes. Their Ang pai is number 8. Cute syt. Big breast and excellent service.

GN007SG
14-09-2018, 02:39 PM
hi guys, which the best girls to recommend at this house. OKT said No 7...but no fr for her...how abt no6 worth to try?!...

please advice many2 thanks

G7 is best? AP is others
But i tried G7 before.. not too bad she is quite friendly
Big but hard enhanced d cup

Boiarie
15-09-2018, 01:51 AM
G7 is best? AP is others
But i tried G7 before.. not too bad she is quite friendly
Big but hard enhanced d cup

thanks bro....if only we picture to shara...

Boiarie
15-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Girl 6 got a bit of attitude problem sometimes. Their Ang pai is number 8. Cute syt. Big breast and excellent service.

attitude.....like not worth for money le...

searcher1
09-10-2018, 09:08 PM
G6 have a tight body, nice ... just that her service attitude really CMI

ryanwantsomefun
11-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Tired G7. OKT recommended as the ang pai. She was tall standing at 1.73m with nicely done up boobs. She is meaty at the right spot which make it nice bonk. Only thing is although there is tongue action but just isn't the kind of GFE you can expect.

Boiarie
20-10-2018, 02:55 AM
intend to do sight seeing but birdy need to be feed. sorry no offend my own experience and himble Fr. just finished my session with G6. finally give a tried since i like to bonk slim girls. here is my fr....

Looks - 6/10
boobs - 7/10 ( enhance but firm)
body - 8/10 ( slim)
bbbj - 5/ 10 ( nothing special)
Fj. - 6/10 ( mechanical and fake moan)
Working attitude - 5/10 ( not friendly dont speak so much)

Overalll - 6/10 ( her wining point only the body and look)
RTF - depend maybe if i RTF she will treat me well...but if my vitamins M allow me....

enjoy bro.

Boyboy96
21-10-2018, 05:15 PM
intend to do sight seeing but birdy need to be feed. sorry no offend my own experience and himble Fr. just finished my session with G6. finally give a tried since i like to bonk slim girls. here is my fr....

Looks - 6/10
boobs - 7/10 ( enhance but firm)
body - 8/10 ( slim)
bbbj - 5/ 10 ( nothing special)
Fj. - 6/10 ( mechanical and fake moan)
Working attitude - 5/10 ( not friendly dont speak so much)

Overalll - 6/10 ( her wining point only the body and look)
RTF - depend maybe if i RTF she will treat me well...but if my vitamins M allow me....

enjoy bro.

She does bbbj? I remember she only provide cbj. You are a lucky guy dude

Boyboy96
21-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Tired G7. OKT recommended as the ang pai. She was tall standing at 1.73m with nicely done up boobs. She is meaty at the right spot which make it nice bonk. Only thing is although there is tongue action but just isn't the kind of GFE you can expect.

Is her name Nicky?

Boiarie
24-10-2018, 02:35 AM
She does bbbj? I remember she only provide cbj. You are a lucky guy dude

oh really...no la i dont think so....but she got one kind of attitude le...i believe other bro will get the same service depend on her mood i guess dude...furthermore bbbj came with a package bro...2 x 50...

Boyboy96
24-10-2018, 07:23 AM
oh really...no la i dont think so....but she got one kind of attitude le...i believe other bro will get the same service depend on her mood i guess dude...furthermore bbbj came with a package bro...2 x 50...

Yea her attitude is one kind. She got a good body so whenever I want to have rough sex then I will go to her cause her gfe is really shitty. The only thing that turns me on is when she starts to moan and her cramp face after getting a rough time. Just drill that pussy hard.

Boiarie
24-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Yea her attitude is one kind. She got a good body so whenever I want to have rough sex then I will go to her cause her gfe is really shitty. The only thing that turns me on is when she starts to moan and her cramp face after getting a rough time. Just drill that pussy hard.

agreed with bro. that is what i had in mind...enjoying for now would like to visit other house try other gems...

smmychoo
20-11-2018, 12:06 PM
G6 have a tight body, nice ... just that her service attitude really CMI

Whats with her attitude ah bro? That time i finish walking out i saw her. Thoughy of trying. Its the one with angkong short hair right?

Boyboy96
21-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Whats with her attitude ah bro? That time i finish walking out i saw her. Thoughy of trying. Its the one with angkong short hair right?

Yes she is the tanned short hair girl with geisha tattoo on her back. Every time when she service you she will just give you that one kind of face and everything is so sop and when it comes to sex she is just like a dead fish. I got to admit she has a nice body and she look quite pretty but she is not the girl that you want to rtf. You can still try her if you want cause everyone is different when it comes to sex. But most of the time when I go to that house she is always just sitting there waiting for customers. Hope her attitude will change.

Boiarie
28-12-2018, 10:24 PM
its had been awhile i havent visit this house anymore ang pai to recomend....any clue if no.6 still around?

many many thanks

Iwaotoko
29-12-2018, 08:31 PM
its had been awhile i havent visit this house anymore ang pai to recomend....any clue if no.6 still around?

many many thanks

Yes still around. G6 is with many tattoo

searcher1
29-12-2018, 11:43 PM
G19

Name - Julie
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10 (enhance but firm)
Body - 8/10 (meaty)
FJ - 8/10 (nice feeling)
Working attitude - 9/10 (friendly, chatty)

Overall - 8/10
RTF - Dont mind

Boiarie
29-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Yes still around. G6 is with many tattoo

Thanks came today to rtf but too late. was informed by OKT she is fully booked today. maybe service had improved.....

anyone can justify please....

GeylangWanderer
29-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Fully book whole day???? This house open from late evening till early morning like 5 or 6am leh, now only 11+ pm how can she be booked whole day lol

Chantelfin
30-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Maybe her birthday and her tirak booked her

Boiarie
30-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Fully book whole day???? This house open from late evening till early morning like 5 or 6am leh, now only 11+ pm how can she be booked whole day lol

i dont know this what the OKT told me...ask me to change girl or come tmr.....

searcher1
02-01-2019, 10:25 PM
OKT recommendation of Girl 1, another disappointing session. Not going into detail, but the overall session is not pleasure. I understand different people different view, just ranting here. This is the second time OKT intro a shitty girl, makes me wonder is he pushing all the low-business girl to unsuspecting walk-in customer. Whatever ... I will never listen to this house OKT recommendation anymore.

Boiarie
03-01-2019, 07:04 PM
OKT recommendation of Girl 1, another disappointing session. Not going into detail, but the overall session is not pleasure. I understand different people different view, just ranting here. This is the second time OKT intro a shitty girl, makes me wonder is he pushing all the low-business girl to unsuspecting walk-in customer. Whatever ... I will never listen to this house OKT recommendation anymore.

i guess we need to try and recommend each other then

GeylangWanderer
03-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Not happy then nxt time switch house loh... So many to choose from....

Boiarie
03-02-2019, 12:53 PM
its have been quite for this house...heard that old batch left already...new batch coming...any FR or recommendation from all bro here.sharing is caring

Boyboy96
07-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Both of my regular G17&7 left already....didn’t have a lot of selection like last time. Tried g1 recently and she was young and tight but didn’t like the body. Went for g6 to get a hardcore sex and was quite satisfied. Now the tank left 10 girls only...

Boiarie
07-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Both of my regular G17&7 left already....didn’t have a lot of selection like last time. Tried g1 recently and she was young and tight but didn’t like the body. Went for g6 to get a hardcore sex and was quite satisfied. Now the tank left 10 girls only...

Thank bro...wah No.6 still around meh...i thought she ORD liao....body fiqure nice but only attitude prob yet she stlll have many regulars... No.7 is a good gems and now she left the scene

Boyboy96
07-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Thank bro...wah No.6 still around meh...i thought she ORD liao....body fiqure nice but only attitude prob yet she stlll have many regulars... No.7 is a good gems and now she left the scene

My favourite girl was old g9 and g7. So sad they left...miss all the good bonks. Please intro any good girls thanks

Maniakol69
07-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Oh no.. I tried these two WL G7 and G17 both two times few months ago and they do provide good service compare to other thai WLs in Geylang. I guess it is what it is, they need to go back.

Any recommendation for these house. Is G6 is she worth to try?

Please advise.

Maniakol69

Boyboy96
07-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Oh no.. I tried these two WL G7 and G17 both two times few months ago and they do provide good service compare to other thai WLs in Geylang. I guess it is what it is, they need to go back.

Any recommendation for these house. Is G6 is she worth to try?

Please advise.

Maniakol69

G6 got a good and tight body like a fitness girl. She doesn’t like people to play with her nipples. Gfe is 0 and attitude is not good. No kissing and always want you to faster finish. You will never get g7/17 service anymore unless you are lucky to get g8. Maybe can try g9 or g10

Boiarie
12-02-2019, 09:44 PM
When down to visited this house yesterday after supper treated. had a rough day so looking hard bang, Want to RTF G6 but was informed was booked for 2hr sigh...she so popular meh... anyway i dont wish to waste my time so i go for G10 instead. therefore this is my humble FR for her...

G10

Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 ( slightly meaty with c cup seem to be man made) have butterfly tatoo on left hand
CBJ: 7/10 (BBBJ should be allowed)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 5/10 (not much chemistry)
RTF: most likely no

Enjoy bro....

searcher1
18-02-2019, 09:52 PM
G10 cant speak much English, that's why her GFE is low

Boiarie
12-03-2019, 01:42 AM
just went down to the shop looking for hardcore mission but was told by OKT G6 cut card already...

jaxel82
12-03-2019, 06:27 PM
G6 got a good and tight body like a fitness girl. She doesn’t like people to play with her nipples. Gfe is 0 and attitude is not good. No kissing and always want you to faster finish. You will never get g7/17 service anymore unless you are lucky to get g8. Maybe can try g9 or g10

haha, agree. G6 got 0 GFE, but i have been lured back by her super hot body

GN007SG
09-04-2019, 12:22 AM
G1
Okt recommend say AP and can speak Chinese as she is Thai Chinese

looks – 7 (not too bad. I was thinking perhaps one of the reason why she is AP maybe..)
Boobs – 2 (boobs lover can skip... I was hoping at least c but seems like A+)
Body – 6 (not fair as a Chinese but she is slim...)
BJ - 5 (only know to vigourous blow...)
FJ - 3 (fark half way no feel at all as too commercial)
GFE - 0 (if u like fark and go with nth else)
Service - 3 (cbj fj an go type)
RTF - nope. How was she an AP in the first place... Morale of the story cannot trust the okt here. AP should not be sitting on the bench. Guess the ex g7 was really a lucky pick in the house

Not a fruitful run today. The well in GL is drying... Back to fl hunting for me

Lorres
09-04-2019, 12:56 AM
G1

looks – 7 (not too bad. I was thinking perhaps one of the reason why she is AP maybe..)
RTF - nope. How was she an AP in the first place... Morale of the story cannot trust the okt here. AP should not be sitting on the bench. Guess the ex g7 was really a lucky pick in the house

Your efforts and FR are greatly appreciated.
This hse the timing too short at 20mins. After shower and lie on bed to be serviced, bell sound liao.

GN007SG
09-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Your efforts and FR are greatly appreciated.
This hse the timing too short at 20mins. After shower and lie on bed to be serviced, bell sound liao.

I think I stay 10min I go off liao lol
Staying one more min with someone not to your liking is a torture..
I rather up my minutes for something else. Time is money friend!

strikeback44
09-04-2019, 01:56 PM
G1

you cheong so long still got listen to the OKT recommendation ? normally i have to see if the girl i like or not...if not no matter what the OKT say, i just tuned him off....:D

GN007SG
09-04-2019, 03:12 PM
you cheong so long still got listen to the OKT recommendation ? normally i have to see if the girl i like or not...if not no matter what the OKT say, i just tuned him off....:D

I see her face and gesture OK leh... service and gfe only can tell once inside haha
Once bitten twice shy

Lorres
10-04-2019, 12:37 AM
I see her face and gesture OK leh... service and gfe only can tell once inside haha
Once bitten twice shy
Sometime it is office politics.
Some of the more popular girls give chance to others by purposely not smiling/waving and not look at you.
But it is mostly by luck if one randomly pick a girl.
But it is a cheaper option than FL.

bonkning
10-04-2019, 06:14 AM
i tried a few but never had a decent bonk here ..
long time no go laew... like stil the same...

GN007SG
10-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Sometime it is office politics.
Some of the more popular girls give chance to others by purposely not smiling/waving and not look at you.
But it is mostly by luck if one randomly pick a girl.
But it is a cheaper option than FL.

I get higher hit rates for FL lol

ryanwantsomefun
15-04-2019, 12:37 AM
Any recommendation for this house? Always drop by and seem like most of the time girls are booked. Seem good.

ryanwantsomefun
01-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Tried G10.

Pretty face, nice boobs to grab( definitely for boobs lover).
However unless you speak Thai else there will be literally no communication. Service wise nothing much just a shoot and go kind. Once deal done ownself bathe and left. If you just want the look and figure she is the one else give it a miss.

Boiarie
05-06-2019, 02:34 AM
long time never heard anymore FR and recommendation from this house....any update on the new girls...

the last time visited was Minah made No.6 now she cut the card go back already...

Any new similar Minah look alike here...

seaman123
27-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Here the existing thread for L12H17, maybe it can be merged with the other one for the same house

AaronKwok123
02-11-2019, 12:11 PM
The girls here look quite nice , like last time 1838 standard...but the OKT still living in the 80s talk so much cock and suan you when you did not take any....

Many OKT have moved on in this new economy, they still behaving like that??? :rolleyes:

bonkning
02-11-2019, 12:45 PM
then their business must b sibei ho lor...

GN007SG
02-11-2019, 03:32 PM
then their business must b sibei ho lor...

its always the exact opposite when i visit tho :rolleyes: