PDA

View Full Version : Wife is pregnant

mamamiya
16-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Hi fellow brudders! Just wondering how you guys release those sexual urges when Wife is pregnant? My Wife is current 5 months pregnant and we have not had sex since..

There is one part time prc helper that I engage to do housework weekly. Milf in the 40s ( I am a sucker for milf😀) and she is catching more of my attention recently. Looking at her down blouse on her ample boobies and butt crack whenever she bends down to wipe the tables or cupboards. Made small talk with her and learn that she has been in sillypore for 10 years and has a Son in Sec 4. Her Husband stays in prc and its just her and her Son here.

Wondering how should I proceed or if I should even proceed to test water.. She gives me a feeling that she is kinda decent.. Any advise brudders?

sammyboyfor
16-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Life is short. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Just do it.

MuackyMouse
16-04-2016, 03:56 PM

very true :D

Xia406
16-04-2016, 04:55 PM

That said, TS please be responsible whatever the outcome is :D:D

joncheong
16-04-2016, 05:07 PM
not asking you to stay faithful or be holy...but ..she knows where you stay and she knows your wife too...it's a bit silly to me if you up her and things turn sour one day..

lailiao
16-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Never shit at own place.

Hornyong
16-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Never shit at own place.

Lidat, go hotel?

wantedbryan
16-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Hi fellow brudders! Just wondering how you guys release those sexual urges when Wife is pregnant? My Wife is current 5 months pregnant and we have not had sex since..

There is one part time prc helper that I engage to do housework weekly. Milf in the 40s ( I am a sucker for milf😀) and she is catching more of my attention recently. Looking at her down blouse on her ample boobies and butt crack whenever she bends down to wipe the tables or cupboards. Made small talk with her and learn that she has been in sillypore for 10 years and has a Son in Sec 4. Her Husband stays in prc and its just her and her Son here.

Wondering how should I proceed or if I should even proceed to test water.. She gives me a feeling that she is kinda decent.. Any advise brudders?

Test water first but do share the story with us.

Hornyong
16-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Test water first but do share the story with us.

Test water first but do share the MILF... keke

Totallyuseless
16-04-2016, 05:54 PM

Totally agreed
Me passing by nia :D

notti_boi
16-04-2016, 06:41 PM

u poor fark...most preggies I know are hornier when they are pregnant :D

randily
16-04-2016, 08:48 PM
PRC bro..
Be careful....
Think carefully....

mamamiya
16-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Pregnant ladies doesn't really turn me on.. ;) prc women.. Hmm.. Sometimes small head overcome big head. Especially when I saw her butt crack.. The strong urge to pull down her pants and give it to her from behind:p

katong
16-04-2016, 09:13 PM
pls.. don't eat and shit at your own place. remember it's just temporary. what if the prc come back threaten u someday and she knows your wife.. then what happen to your family then?

durianhead
17-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Point 1 pregnant woman still can make love, do check in the web to find out more. Can find youtube. That cannot give you the excuse to fuck elsewhere.
Point 2 use your hand can release too. You had been doing that before you found your fuck.....
Point 3 don't shit where you eat, this is very important unless you look for adventure.
Point 4 if the above point did not stop you, then just say you wanna to fuck the prc milf, be true to yourself.

Totallyuseless
17-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Point 1 pregnant woman still can make love, do check in the web to find out more. Can find youtube. That cannot give you the excuse to fuck elsewhere.
Point 2 use your hand can release too. You had been doing that before you found your fuck.....
Point 3 don't shit where you eat, this is very important unless you look for adventure.
Point 4 if the above point did not stop you, then just say you wanna to fuck the prc milf, be true to yourself.

Totally agreed
Me passing by nia :D

shawn teo
17-04-2016, 02:37 PM

But must be prepared to face the consequences later .

latishame
17-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Contributing my 2 cents here.

1) Due to your urges, the cleaning auntie may look enticing to you, but are you sure she is what you want? Like other bros mentioned, do not eat and shit at the same place.

2) Have you communicated with your wife in terms of helping you with your urges? If intercourse is not possible, what about other intimacies such as BJ?

3) Well the last option is of course is paid sex. FL 1 to FL Local have lots of options.

Every options have its pros and cons. Do think it through.

otamay
18-04-2016, 12:12 AM
But must be prepared to face the consequences later .

But the price is too heavy.

JackOff
18-04-2016, 10:18 AM
As bros here have mentioned, the risk is high trying in your home when she already know your address and wife, you have to think and make the move very carefully. Of cause unexpected happening are always possible if thing goes well.

I say this because personally I experienced a very good relationship with a married milf PRC outsource contractor few years back for 2 good fucking years, difference was its happen in my office not my home, and she knew I'm married but did not see my wife before. I also took the risk too since she knew where I work.

So think very carefully if you really want to try your luck with her.

bochapsing
18-04-2016, 04:58 PM
u want to fuck around with a PRC who knows ur wife & family??

good luck...!!!!

Parasitic
18-04-2016, 05:47 PM
But the price is too heavy.

Very true bro