PDA

View Full Version : Rasa Sayang Music Lounge (RS) beside Serangoon Plaza

sammyporean
06-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Went to RS a couple of times for the past few months. It was recommended to me by the manager at BS cos that time we went down BS it was full packed. Place is very nice and clean but not much customers. Girls at RS are almost the same bunch everytime i go there. 80% are mostly from vietnam. PRC make up the rest of the 20%. Past few times was disappointed because my friends insisted on PRC girls. Mostly big boobs but cannot touch. Just sit down and chat with you. At most let u rubba thighs.

Then we suggested we focus our attention on viet girls instead. I must say, WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! The last 2 outing was damn solid. For bros on budget constraint, this is the place to go, but only for the viet girls. Most cannot speak Chinese or English well, so far i only met one with reasonable good Chinese. Her name is Ah tham. The rest you can only use body language or very simple English.

Sat with Ah Tham:
Looks - 6/10
Age - 23 Yrs old
Boobs - BIG!!!1 hand cannot cover all....8/10. I ask her she say 36.
Body - 6.5/10
Playable level - 9/10. Auto roaming, Allow u to pluck papaya. Even allow you to finger her.
Damage: SGD135 for a small room (2-3 pax), 4 jug. SGD180 for medium room (4-5 pax), 4 jug.
RTP - Yes (Cheap and the songs is pretty new)

My friend with dun know what name. I think is KC (lao chio):
Looks - 7/10
Age - Did not mention but i guess is mid 30s
Boobs - normal 8/10. Also 36.
Body - 8/10
Playable level - 6.5/10. Allows you to roam ard.
RTP - Yes

marcus77
07-10-2006, 10:40 AM
hey bro is this rasa sayang music lounge suitable for lone ranger like me?..how is the concept?..open or with little cubical?drink price for a beer and what is the tips like for raba raba?

curiosityz
07-10-2006, 12:16 PM
hey bro is this rasa sayang music lounge suitable for lone ranger like me?..how is the concept?..open or with little cubical?drink price for a beer and what is the tips like for raba raba?

ya, i would like to know also.

kuku07
07-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Is the tipping system same as BS? :D

dap26
07-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Is the tipping system same as BS? :D

Ya the tippings system is the same and the concept is like BS but i tik BS is more happening for me....:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-10-2006, 11:50 PM
this place is only gd when u got no rm at BS etc,more like a lst resort kind of place,not recommended who want gd quality gals n fun.

sammyporean
08-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Bro Shuang Jie Gun is kinda right, RS serve as a back up plan if there's nowhere else to go. Dont' expect too much from the looks department. Figure wise is still acceptable. Concept is exactly the same as BS. Tipping system same.

Here's a tip for any bros out there who wanna go down to RS and check it out. There's a white hair old man always sitting inside the empty room besides the counter. He's the girl's manager. If you find that there are not enough girls, complain to him. Within 1/2 an hr, you will find a whole new bunch of girls coming in. It's not that there are no girls at RS, just that this manager is plain LAZY to ask the girls to come! He needs "motivation", which is complain from customers.

Cheers!

kuku07
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Then this KTV may not be for me manz... i am a sucker for looks... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Then this KTV may not be for me manz... i am a sucker for looks... :D

if ur taste of gals is around my taste,u wont like it there.no clues as to which joint have the kind of gals i like.;)

kuku07
09-10-2006, 11:17 PM
if ur taste of gals is around my taste,u wont like it there.no clues as to which joint have the kind of gals i like.;)

What type of girls you looking for? If i spot next time i intro u... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM
It's not that there are no girls at RS, just that this manager is plain LAZY to ask the girls to come! He needs "motivation", which is complain from customers.

Cheers!

the fact is that not much customers due to lack of quality gals and at times even comprising on quantity which i feel is equally important thou quality matters more to me.if u ask me i wont bother to try to go "complain",i would just move on,nowadays we as consumers are spoilt for choices,need not hv to go thru all these hassle de.;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
What type of girls you looking for? If i spot next time i intro u... :D

i wan at least smth like the gal in my avatar,if better can look like Jolin Tsai then best!:p

kuku07
09-10-2006, 11:28 PM
i wan at least smth like the gal in my avatar,if better can look like Jolin Tsai then best!:p

Wow... thats too sweet to work in KTV liao... if she work wild on u... spoilt image manz... haha... i think there are a few joint that hv singapore girls working... i ask my friend liao then tell u...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Wow... thats too sweet to work in KTV liao... if she work wild on u... spoilt image manz... haha... i think there are a few joint that hv singapore girls working... i ask my friend liao then tell u...

she needs not be a CDO to sit with me,me like flower vase de,SG ktv gals hard to fufill that criteria,at least thru my limited experiences.hehe but still i be waiting for ur kind gd news.:p

Shadow_warrior
18-10-2006, 03:27 AM
I went to RS twice last month.
Got this viet girl, 19, big boobs C cup, big and soft. Ah Lian SYT type. But she only speak cantonese and the vietnam type. Her name called Alice. Damage $120(brought her to Brightstar in geylang)
The second time I went also get this viet girl, also breast big. Dont know what they eating in vietnam now, all so big. She very playful, strip all and dance for all my bros. We all gang molest her, imagine 12 hands touching your every part. One of my bro on her, $100 for 2 shots.
The chinese girls really cannot make it, damn auntie and attitude problem. And their service sucks. I had this china girl die die squeeze next to me when I having fun with the viet girl. In the end still ask for tips, I give her $10(never even touch her or look at her) she make so much noise, screaming and shouting, refusing to leave.
Call the owner in to settle.
Will go only if I got nothing to do.

Croopig
18-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Got this viet girl, 19, big boobs C cup, big and soft. Ah Lian SYT type. But she only speak cantonese and the vietnam type. Her name called Alice. Damage $120(brought her to Brightstar in geylang)
The second time I went also get this viet girl, also breast big. Dont know what they eating in vietnam now, all so big. She very playful, strip all and dance for all my bros. We all gang molest her, imagine 12 hands touching your every part. One of my bro on her, $100 for 2 shots.
The chinese girls really cannot make it, damn auntie and attitude problem. And their service sucks. I had this china girl die die squeeze next to me when I having fun with the viet girl. In the end still ask for tips, I give her $10(never even touch her or look at her) she make so much noise, screaming and shouting, refusing to leave.
Seems the PRCs are not good choices to play there.

sammyporean
18-10-2006, 03:47 PM

Bro, had the exact same experience all the time. PRC only know how to squeeze in when you are having fun. I ban them all. Alice just went back to viet. She say she'll be back early november.

Shadow_warrior
30-10-2006, 04:48 AM
Hey bro, thanks for the info about Alice. I lost her number. My gf deleted it lah. heh heh....did you try her skills?
Will look her up when she comes back. SYT right? One of the better ones there.
Maybe we can arrange a outing together, but we have to decide who will take alice first....hehheheheh:)

klsgman
02-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Sound good in this KTV so when are you guys going? i want to give it a try there but going alone is boring, so maybe can organise a outting to this place.

Shadow_warrior
13-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Time to update the bros on RS and the current warfare going on there.

I went with 2 bros to RS yesterday. Quite alot of viet cong to fight, some SYT and can play. Very few PRC, cannot play, and not very pretty.

We chose the small room 138nett with two plates of fruits, 4 jug of beer.

So the battle start. I chose one viet girl, she say she 24, but she looks younger. Her top those kinda loose overlapping type, so I check her for hidden weapons. And I discover she hidding A cuppers inside, with nice nips. Nice and soft... Next I spread her legs and check below for other weapons and found nothing(no hair). She beg for mercy by trying to turn me on touching my dick, then say "Very Big". I decide that with country in turmoil(goverment take so much liao, commoners very poor) I let her go.

Sigh miss my D cupper 19 yrs old SYT Ah Ling/Alice. Are you in vietnam or here?? Heh heh...
Later she ask me if I go out with her, she say her price $100, 1 shoot. I think maybe skip because a bit dry this month liao. Workfare package havent come in. So she leave me number ask me to reciprocate other day.

My 2 friends fight 1 prc and 1 viet. 1 friend capture the viet and brought her to nearby hotel for further interrogation(not bad $80 for 1 round and she sat next to him all night never butterfly) and the other one, PRC, he decided to throw back to yellow river, huang her.(not nice anyway)

Those brothers who cannot get rooms in BS can come here. Not bad, cheap and sure got room, for now at least.

Cum_Luver
19-10-2007, 11:47 PM
went with 2 friends during HH on Monday - 15th Oct
the place has not changed, still flooded with viet during HH and PRC oni a few.
even the charges also remained the same, small room 138nett with two plates of fruits, 4 jug of beer
some of those viet are quite young although cannot compare with those at JC.

AdGuy
29-10-2007, 12:17 AM
138nett is not cheap... esp for bros who are not there to drink ~ 4 jugs may be a challenge. IMHO

I only cheong viet joints these days so always on lookout for a new hunt :D

kelvinaili
30-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Went there with 4 of my kakis last Sat nite
as unable to get a room in BS.

Package consist of 4 jugs @ $185 and 6 jugs @ $225.
1 bottle of martell @ $290 nett. Took up the
bottle package and gals there consist mainly playful
and SYT viet with few untouchable PRCs.

I managed to get a SYT name phong with big boobs not
wearing any bra.Was enjoying playing her boobs the whole
nite.

End of the day, 5 of us "packed supper"
to the nearby Shxxx hotel for $100
short time included of tips.

Overall the atmosphere there is much better than TH
with plenty of viet SYT and songs that are new updated
Bros who wanted to go can book a room and the number
is 62922593.:)

jackbl
30-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Bro Adguy, what are u waiting for??? Activate your gang!!!

Package consist of 4 jugs @ $185 and 6 jugs @ $225.1 bottle of martell @ $290 nett. Took up the
bottle package and gals there consist mainly playful
and SYT viet with few untouchable PRCs.

Overall the atmosphere there is much better than TH
with plenty of viet SYT and songs that are new updated
Bros who wanted to go can book a room and the number
is 62922593.:)

sspider
31-10-2007, 12:54 PM
i like this place too, those who are not there to drink can just order one jug, small room think only 78 or 88 for HH. from 3pm to 8pm. the viet there all commandoes! usually never wear bra, there biz is bad and sometime will sit with u whole day! but many of them will leave around 6 to go other higher class ktv (those with mummy ones)

chachai
31-10-2007, 01:21 PM
bro sspider

I would like to try the place. However not sure how's the tips system work? Is it same as TH? Pay $20 can touch here and there? Do I need to pay tips to Mami?

This place closed until what time?

Thanks
Chachai

Horsepower
31-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Haven't been to this place for a while, but the girls quality normally lower in my opinion.

AdGuy
01-11-2007, 01:53 AM
I also waiting for kaki...

Bro Adguy, what are u waiting for??? Activate your gang!!!

monster98
01-11-2007, 11:38 AM
bro sspider

I would like to try the place. However not sure how's the tips system work? Is it same as TH? Pay $20 can touch here and there? Do I need to pay tips to Mami?

This place closed until what time?

Thanks
Chachai

Everthing is the same as TH.... No mummy system there...... Look for SanSan the waitress and she will help you to bring the gals that u want.

sspider
03-11-2007, 05:42 PM
just to add, happy hour about 3-8pm, standard hour 8pm-1am(not that sure, i stay till 12+ then waitress come in to ask for last order). if just order one jug small room is $88 for night time.
the viet blow u in the room think need only 50, my friend paid 50 and she happily take and leave :)
most viet can play , some wear bra but sure can remove. i got one name a pa, something like that, but her boobs fake...sian

Andy22
08-11-2007, 01:49 AM
hi to all, i am planning to go on friday during HH. i will be going wif 2 of my friends (if they dun play me out!)....any one interested??? Do PM me... thanks.:D

subwart
22-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Its a nice cosy place with hidden gems at times. When it was still operating at the back lane in syed alwi, still got a few chinese malaysian gals with superb looks.

Since same boss, they should send better PRC gals over ma.....let people have more choice and better service.

teraterm55
22-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Its a nice cosy place with hidden gems at times. When it was still operating at the back lane in syed alwi, still got a few chinese malaysian gals with superb looks.

Since same boss, they should send better PRC gals over ma.....let people have more choice and better service.

oooo i remember all the wild nites we use to have at Syed Alwi. damn this place rock that time. but then got over taken by DG and PD and SF.

the last time i been to RS it was quite sad. 6 girls split among 20 customer. safe to say that was our last trip there.

with DG and PD and SF raided.. this place might just come alive again.
heheh will be going down to reccee soon :)

jimmycool
23-11-2007, 02:05 PM
I was in Rasa Sayang yesterday night about 9pm. We had a balance bottle of Chivas which we previously bought at $280, about half bottle left.
1) For a small room catering to 3-4 persons, they still charged us for room charge and fruits at $90!!!!!
2) The bottle balance must be finished by your second visit, or else you must bring your bottle home; cannot leave there anymore.

WTF, charge for room and fruits at $90 and still forced us to finish the bottle balance, even though the bottle is only two weeks old there. Think this place must be doing so well to charge us this way. Definitely no more RTF to buy hard liquor cos not worth it at all.

Cheers & TGIF.

Horsepower
23-11-2007, 02:07 PM
2) The bottle balance must be finished by your second visit, or else you must bring your bottle home; cannot leave there anymore.

WTF, charge for room and fruits at $90 and still forced us to finish the bottle balance, even though the bottle is only two weeks old there. Think this place must be doing so well to charge us this way. Definitely no more RTF to buy hard liquor cos not worth it at all.

Cheers & TGIF.
Like that must finish by 2nd visit no good. Most places let you come as many times

Jarko
01-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Anyone wanna go..i wanna join in too..

teraterm55
02-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Anyone wanna go..i wanna join in too..

bro.. from all those bad experience that bros had at this place. surprise you still want to go visit.

Jarko
02-12-2007, 02:24 PM
At least its better den TH right..I a beer lover so its fine with me..

teraterm55
02-12-2007, 03:47 PM
At least its better den TH right..I a beer lover so its fine with me..

agreed... even NO NAME KTV is better than TH.
bro have you tried PD or DG ? those place are economical and alot of bros cheong those places.

Jarko
02-12-2007, 05:22 PM
nope..i haven been cheonging these places cause no khakis..any bros wanna go pls msg me..especially gt vietnam gers..hahaha

smallissmall
06-12-2007, 04:36 AM
saw some of the viet girls while eating mee goreng @ the indian coffe shop below . must some of them not bad looking:)

AdGuy
06-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Anyone's keen in this place?

Planning a hh outing this Sunday.

This is one of my targets :)

Jarko
07-12-2007, 03:53 PM
yoz i interested in that place..u wanna jio more??