PDA

View Full Version : Stories from my perverted mind

alwaysalone
14-04-2016, 04:30 PM
These stories are just stories and not real in any sense.
I started writing and sharing with a few sis and one of them asked me to write one with her in mind.
She shared this photo to spark off my imagination.

Background
She has agreed to be my slave and listened to everything I says.
Giving up all her control, I took away her mobile phone, gotten from her all her emails and social media password. Maybe one day I will get her atm card as well.

Controlling all physical aspects of a person and contact to society is the way to control her mentally.

Written from her point of view
Dress as per the photo, I met him at Geylang. Thank god, back then, there isn’t as much CCTV around.

The sun is hot as I fought to stay still as vibration from a mini wireless remote vibrating bullet reminded me of my demise.
The master is nearby as the technology wasn’t as good as now so the distance is only 30feet.

As we stood under the sun, my yellow top, slowly become drench, sticking to my body, revealing all of my curves and the non-existence of a bra. I am aware that nipples are sticking out. My body is so sensitive now as he is playing with the various mode of the bullet. I knew that he is judging my reaction as he teased me right to the edge before easing off.

Now we wait.

Soon a few uncles gather around. The lure of a local street stander must be high compared to a PRC one.

With the gathering of the crowd, the bullet became alive once more.
I fought to keep my moaning down as the uncles tied to pick me up. From outright asking to price to asking me why I am standing here and care to be friends.

I can’t say no as I knew moans of pleasure will come out, turning them even more on. I tried to shake my head to say no as I looked down, hiding my face, blushing from all the

I tried to say no as they become embolden from my lack of response. They started to touch my shoulder as I resist but all my strength has gone to my legs, trying to stand with the bullet within me.

One even tried to touch my legs and reach his hands up my skirt.

I gave up and looked over at Master. My eyes pleading for help.

He casually walked closer and stood still.

I remembered the safeword. The agreement he will save me if I say it out.

I whispered, “Sorry… I am his personal slut…I will only let you touch… if he allows it…”

He walked closer and put his hand around my shoulder to claim possession.

The crowd is able to disperse when , suddenly to my dismay, he invited them to follow him as he lead me to an alley.

PrincessPris
14-04-2016, 04:35 PM
support!!
The alley storyy gets me all worked up

UltraNet
14-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Do continue TS

viggo
15-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Starting campfire .

alwaysalone
15-04-2016, 05:56 PM
They are puzzled but a few of the uncles still followed along.

Once in the alley, he gather the uncle to surround us.
Standing behind me, he suddenly removed my top up over my breast, baring my breast for them to see.
I tried to struggle to pull it down, but a word from him and I gave up.
He placed his hand on my shoulder and press me down onto my knees.

I knew what I am supposed to do. My hands trembling, I reached out and unzip his pants, taking his cock out.
I need to put on a show now. I slowly stretched my tongue out and lick the head, making the head shiny.
After coating it with my saliva, I gave it a quick suck before moving onto the shalf.

The uncles are now excited.

There is a mix of dear and excitement in me, for it’s the first time I am doing such acts in public.

Looking up at my master, his heads gave the nod of approval. My mouth still sucking on his cock, my hands reached out and touch the uncles pants.

Oh gosh, they are hard. I unzip their pants and unreleased their cock from the confinement. (At least 2 of them).

While I was stroking their cock, master backed away. Quickly another uncle took over his place and unzip his pants and took out his cock by himself.
The cock infront of me are of different sizes.
Its long and fat. Short and fat. Long and thin.
I never saw so many cock at once as I had always been faithful to my boyfriend, or should I say ex.

I swallowed my saliva. The guy started to stroke himself as he waited. He moved even closer, his cock, erected pointing straight at my face.

He tried to nudge at my mouth with his cock. I hesitated.

Its well shaven, and doesn’t smell. The head bright red, shining due to his precum.

My lips parted as I took it in.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see him. Standing, smiling away as he records the scene on his phone. No doubt another addition to his arsenal to blackmail me.

Right now I am sucking one stranger cock off while jerking two off.
The 2 guys whom I am jerking off moved closer to the guy in the center.

I knew their intention. The slut within me gave in. I started to rotated to suck among all 3 cocks.
Taking turn to drip my saliva on them to keep them wet.

The guy on the right suddenly just erupted, shooting his cum all over me.
From the volume, I knew he must have stored up for some time before coming to geylang to make his money worth.
Side of my face and shoulder wet.

The main guy in the front started to grab my hair, mouth fucking me.
His pace getting faster and faster as I tried to breath.

I never liked swallowing due to the taste but he refuses to let go.

I can feel the spray of his cum right at the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow them.

Gosh, I can feel it pulsating, emptying all in my mouth, slowly becoming smaller before he withdraw from my mouth.

The last guy was stroking his self as I was too distracted to tend to him.
My hands were on the center guys thighs then trying to slow his pace down.
While I was recovering and trying to spit out the cum on to my hand, the last guy cum on my breast.

Now I am covered.

The guys/uncles zip up and quickly left, secretly happy to have saved some money.

I turned to look at him, my master. He is walking nearer, zooming in on my plight.

He threw the top at me, I tried to use my hands to keep away all the cum but only succeeded to spread them across my body, making my body equally wet.

I knew the show is over so I wore back my clothes.

The top sticking to my body like a second skin due to the wetness.

He held my hand as he paraded me down the streets, walking the walk of shame.

Guys and girls are staring at me. I can’t help feel that they knew what I did. Surely they won’t know that I did at the alley just cus my hair, face and body is wet right?

He lead me to his car.

I sighed relief after getting into the safety of the car.

But its shortlived.

“Take them off.”

“Huh?” I replied in shock.

“Take off your bottom.”

Turning my head again to check the carpark, I pulled down my skirt and panties. The sound of the bullet became more audible.

I tied to use the top to cover, pulling it down as much as I can. But its still too short.

I secretly thanked god that I shaved, meaning its not so obvious.

The car moved off. After a while I got used to my nakeness, even managing to close my eyes to enjoy the pleasure the bullet brings to me.

My fingers finding the magic spot.

I know. I am a slut, bottomless in a car, yet can touch myself to enjoy.

He unzip his pants again and took out his cock.
I knew what I got to do, especially after been trained by him.
I bend over and took it in.

I knew I am safe as my back is facing the window as my head bobbed up and down on his cock.

My fingers didn’t forgot to touch myself as I sucked.

I rather his cock to be in me now than my fingers.

Unaware of the suddenly, I was shocked when the car stopped and the window wind down.

“One coke and ice cream.”
I didn’t dare to lift up my head.

He drove me to a freaking drive through.

In my panic, my teeth grazed his cock.

I fanatically apologized. “Oh no… sorry.”

“If you scratch me one more time, I will make you go down the car naked.

I kept my head low and continued sucking while he collected his order.

My head kept stationary and low as I try to prevent the cashier from having a good look at my face.
But my tongue continued moving to tease his cock.

What a slut I am.

He continued driving and shortly we stopped at park.

The stopping motion made me look up which made me regret.

Frackers
15-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Very nice update TS, enjoyed it

relacrelaclah
15-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Great story TS :)

navyboy
19-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Hope TS comes back soon. :)

Obermaier
19-04-2016, 03:48 PM
TS please continue :)

OysterMan
19-04-2016, 07:05 PM
camping for more!!

lightfoot
21-04-2016, 03:51 PM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

WaterJet
21-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Any more continuation?

JamieVardy
21-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Hope TS will continue :)

Yenno
21-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Lai lai, please continue :D

PrincessPris
22-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Waiting for more!!

Yani
22-04-2016, 04:50 PM
TS please don't stop!!!

SPC7
23-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Pls continue TS...

hazmat
23-04-2016, 01:07 PM
camp here for more...

TriBand
23-04-2016, 07:21 PM
camping here too :)

Rickey
24-04-2016, 10:12 PM
The uncles are now excited.

There is a mix of dear and excitement in me, for it’s the first time I am doing such acts in public.

Looking up at my master, his heads gave the nod of approval. My mouth still sucking on his cock, my hands reached out and touch the uncles pants.

Oh gosh, they are hard. I unzip their pants and released their cock from the confinement. (At least 2 of them).

While I was stroking their cock, master backed away. Quickly another uncle took over his place and unzip his pants and took out his cock by himself.
The cock infront of me are of different sizes.
Its long and fat. Short and fat. Long and thin.
I never saw so many cock at once as I had always been faithful to my boyfriend, or should I say ex.

I swallowed my saliva. The guy started to stroke himself as he waited. He moved even closer, his cock, erected pointing straight at my face.

Right now I am sucking one stranger cock off while jerking two off.
The 2 guys whom I am jerking off moved closer to the guy in the center.

I knew their intention. The slut within me gave in. I started to rotated to suck among all 3 cocks...Taking turn to drip my saliva on them to keep them wet.

Gosh, I can feel it pulsating, emptying all in my mouth, slowly becoming smaller before he withdraw from my mouth.

The last guy was stroking his self as I was too distracted to tend to him.
My hands were on the center guys thighs then trying to slow his pace down.
While I was recovering and trying to spit out the cum on to my hand, the last guy cum on my breast.

The guys/uncles zip up and quickly left, secretly happy to have saved some money.

I knew the show is over so I wore back my clothes.

He held my hand as he paraded me down the streets, walking the walk of shame.

Guys and girls are staring at me. I can’t help feel that they knew what I did. Surely they won’t know that I did at the alley just cus my hair, face and body is wet right?

He lead me to his car.

I sighed relief after getting into the safety of the car.

But its shortlived.

“Take them off.”

“Huh?” I replied in shock.

“Take off your bottom.”

Turning my head again to check the carpark, I pulled down my skirt and panties. The sound of the bullet became more audible.

I tied to use the top to cover, pulling it down as much as I can. But its still too short.

I secretly thanked god that I shaved, meaning its not so obvious.

The car moved off. After a while I got used to my nakeness, even managing to close my eyes to enjoy the pleasure the bullet brings to me.

My fingers finding the magic spot.

I know. I am a slut, bottomless in a car, yet can touch myself to enjoy.

My fingers didn’t forgot to touch myself as I sucked.

I rather his cock to be in me now than my fingers.

In my panic, my teeth grazed his cock.

I fanatically apologized. “Oh no… sorry.”

“If you scratch me one more time, I will make you go down the car naked.

I kept my head low and continued sucking while he collected his order.

My head kept stationary and low as I try to prevent the cashier from having a good look at my face. But my tongue continued moving to tease his cock.

What a slut I am.

Gosh din know how much of an erotic & slutty story i missed here !...love stories of slutty girls v. much too ! :p....TS, can continue yr story asap, plzzz

alwaysalone
25-04-2016, 01:27 PM
I realised my mistake. He didn’t asked me to stop.

I apologized frantically.
I feared what is going to happen next yet my pussy is telling me otherwise.
It is getting more wet, coating my inner thigh.

Thank god he didn’t notice how wet I made his car seat.

Will he smack my ass? I blushed from the thought of wanting to get smacked.

How far will I go to degrade myself?

He didn’t say much as he opened the door and got out, the food in his hand.

I quickly followed behind.

I looked down as my hands trys to pull down the front and back of my yellow top.
But its only long enough to cover one side.

I gave up and decided to cover the front, baring my rear for all to see.

Thank god the park isn’t crowded. I am not sure which part but its seems deserted.

We walked without talking until we reached a bench.

He placed the food on the bench before giving his next command.

“Remove your top.” The words are cold.

I literally froze. I knew I have no choice. The game has reached to an extend that even if I refused, I still got to follow.

I looked at his hand, his HP pointing at me and smiled weakly as I pulled my top over my hands.

I tried to cover back but he reached over and positioned me.

My arms over the side of the back rest as he stood between my legs.

I am unable to cover myself with my hands as my legs are being spread wide on the bench.

I am not sure whether my year s of practice of yoga is making it better or worse.
My legs got into the spilt position without any pain. But if I am not flexible, I could have gotten away easier.

My face is blushing red as my pussy is exposed to the maximum, how wet and aroused I am due to my predicament.

He took the ice cream cone and slowly use it to touch my nipples.

Its freezing cold. Then the coldness disappear as his mouth cover over it, warming it up.

I want to touch my self but I didn’t dare to move my hands. I can’t even rub my legs together as they are stretch wide open.

My other nipple is not spared as he pinched and rolled it between his fingers.

He switched it occasionally, the pain, warmth and coldness driving me crazy.

I am moaning out loud without a care in the world, anxious to get my relief.

He fished an ice cube out from the drihnk and rubbed it on my clit.
The coldness jolting me up.

He squatted down between my legs. His mouth now licking my clit.

Finally first time of the day, something entered me. His fingers entering me smoothly, all wet from all the simulation for the day.

My hands decided to disobey him and start to grab my neglected boobs as he finger and licked me.

Then I finally reached my peak. Squirting it all out.

He helped me to my leg.

I thought its over but he bend me down at the waist, grabbing the back rest.

I heard the sound of a zipper then the fullness hit me.

My boobs swagging to every stroke and thrust of him.

Anyone who pass by the bench can see me getting fucked from behind, my face trashing all around as I moan out from the endless orgasm he is giving me.

One orgasm building on to another as he pumped hard. Not giving the climax time to calm down.

I closed my eyes and zoned out, drowning in bliss.

“Look, you got an audience.” I heard his whisper.

I snapped over my eyes. In front of me are a few books looking over on their bicycles.

Before I can resist, his pumping intensify.

“Wait! Stop!!!.” I shouted as I am helpless to resist as his dick repeatedly entered and withdraw.

It’s no use. I am getting more and more aroused.

The I felt myself being filled up as he shot inside me. The warm sensation overwhelming me, triggering my own orgasm as my legs gave way and collapse on the bench.

I curled up to hid from the embarrassment.

“Shows over.” I heard him chase off the boys.

I looked at him with thankful eyes.

After I gathered my strength, he walked me naked to the nearest male toilet.
He fucked me in front of the mirror again before depositing his sperm in me again for the second time.

I tried to clean up using water from the basin and the limited serviette from the fast food.

He asked me to hold my IC, driving license and office tag beside my breast as he took photos using my phone.
After sending the photos and videos to himself, he then returned me my top.

The trip back home was uneventful except for the fact I am still only wearing my top as I passed the security guard. I tried to ignored them as much as I can.

Thank god the car park is deserted. As I got out of the car as he threw my skirt to me.

After wearing them, I got home and went straight to the shower.

I tried to shower, scrubbing hard as I tried to forget everything.
But often the opposite happens as I recall every scene in details.

Without me knowing my hands found its way down between my legs, touching myself.
My mind played back all the images, making me realize one more time.
The reality I am a slut hit me as I orgasmed one last time for the day as I collapse on the shower floor.

Evil33
28-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Please don't stop writing.

Rickey
29-04-2016, 10:18 PM
I realised my mistake. He didn’t asked me to stop.

I apologized frantically.
I feared what is going to happen next yet my pussy is telling me otherwise.
It is getting more wet, coating my inner thigh.

Thank god he didn’t notice how wet I made his car seat.

Will he smack my ass? I blushed from the thought of wanting to get smacked.

How far will I go to degrade myself?

---

I tried to shower, scrubbing hard as I tried to forget everything.
But often the opposite happens as I recall every scene in details.

Without me knowing my hands found its way down between my legs, touching myself.
My mind played back all the images, making me realize one more time.
The reality I am a slut hit me as I orgasmed one last time for the day as I collapse on the shower floor.
T.Q. v. much for yr latest slutty update, TS ! ;)...Enjoyed reading it !...plzzz continue asap ! :)

sukiyak1
29-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Nice story! :)

Chiclets
30-04-2016, 02:32 AM
Please don't stop writing.

Yes pls continue :D

billycook
30-04-2016, 04:42 PM
TS where are you ???

OysterMan
30-04-2016, 06:14 PM
TS where are you ???

I also want to know :D

alwaysalone
03-05-2016, 11:50 AM
It’s not always about sex.

Sorry for the title this time round, but my relationship between him and me isn’t always about sex.

This is what happened the other day.

“Beep.”

I checked my phone immediately for fear of delay in replying to his messages.
My butt still aches from the punishment which I replied 1 hour late.
Indeed it’s from him.

“OOTD.”

Thank god it’s just the usual order from him.
OOTD means outfit of the day.

I don’t meet him everyday, so he will request photos from me on days which he don’t see me.
Only catch is that the poses of the photos… can be embarrassing.

I stood up, placed my phone on selfie mode took a shoot and send over.

“Bra.” His reply came quick.

Glancing around office to check the coast is clear. I quickly lifted my singlet until the bra is exposed, took a shot and send over.

Why I don’t do it in the toilet? The last time I tried that, my pussy was sore from the pounding.
Not from his dick but from the wand.

For those who cant imagine, image (http://66.media.tumblr.com/898f4c12f64fb49808b8c335bc7a4c8e/tumblr_o48njnI0U51tulnt8o1_500.gif)

“Panties.”

Likewise, while sitting down in my cubicle, I pulled up my skirt, took and send over.

“Backview.”

I gasped when I read this. How am I going to pull this off?

I checked my surrounding. I planned carefully each step.
1) Put camera on table
2) Set timer
3) Put down skirt
4) Crawl on chair

If anything goes wrong, I can sit on my chair and push in as much under my table as possible to hid.
Maximum exposure to public? 2 seconds.

But the 2 seconds seems awfully long when I did it.

My heart was pounding away when I did it.

For visual effect, image (http://66.media.tumblr.com/4aa3b1fd57b33737bc0e694faf3fb5ac/tumblr_o65yc0pJdO1rjkae1o1_500.jpg)

I was so relieved when the commands stopped after I send it over.

He must have been satisfied with them.

I reviewed the photos which I sent him.

Gosh I did a bad job hiding my face. My face is clear to all to see. Not to mention my employee tag.
Worst? There is a wet patch forming on my panties.

I squeezed my legs tight together. I have this urge to go to the toilet to touch myself. Between my legs there is like a fire burning, moving up to my tits and whole body.

He have forbidden me to touch myself and promised worse things can happen if I disobey this rule.

I got to endure until he give me permission to.

Now I got to wait...

Valore
03-05-2016, 12:25 PM
TS please cont...

TinaChris
03-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Sis please don't let us wait for too long :)

Zultan
03-05-2016, 04:36 PM
do continue bro

UltreMan
03-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Nice story, camping here ;)

Rickey
13-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Where's TS :confused:...waiting since 3/5 for TS to continue his sexciting story ;)

donic
15-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Where's TS :confused:...waiting since 3/5 for TS to continue his sexciting story ;)

Don't know what happen to him. Hope he is alright .

alwaysalone
21-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Received feedback that I should split out the stories in my thread even they may be short stories for easy reading.

Will continue the life of a foreign wife at a new thread. (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14763796)

AhBooon
21-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Go for both, MFF :D

Suracai
21-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Go for both, MFF :D

Yes, threesome!! :D

alwaysalone
23-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Received feedback that I should split out the stories in my thread even they may be short stories for easy reading.

Will continue the life of a foreign wife at a new thread. (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14763796)

randily
23-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Camping here for updates...
Cheers :D

alwaysalone
24-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Sorry for hiatus for the previous story.
Sex just don't happen as frequently in real life.

Continuation from the previous story.

I realised I haven't introduced myself.
Lets call me "S" for short.

I met him online. It was a period where I am lonely and have low confidence.
We chat in general and exchanged email.
H is always supportive and assured me that I am attractive.
He suggested ways to make me feel confident again.

And I accepted his offer of teaching me how to flirt.

I still remembered that day clearly as its the first time I became so naughty.

Lets call him A.

A: Hi sexy girl, what's your plan for the day?

S: Nothing much. Just meeting a customer for the day before heading back.

A: Customer? Just nice. Are you ready to try it out?

S: I am scared. I never try such things before.

A: Thats why today is the best time. As it's a customer, you won't see him everything. Plus if you succeeded, you will get the deal.

S: You sure?.... ok... What you expect me to do?

A: First to get in the mood, you can address me as master. I will assign tasks for you to do. You can pick and chose which to do. Upon completion of a task, I will give you a new task. So this way, you can chose what to do and what you think is too extreme.

S:Yes master. I like that idea.

A: You do learn first. Since its the first day, the task will be simple.
What are you wearing now?

S: A black blazer, white blouse and black skirt, master.

A: Step 1: Go to the meeting room and turn down the air con as low as possible.

S: Wait, master.

A few minutes later, S replied.

S: Done. Master.

A: Step 2, go to the toilet and remove your bra.

S: What?!

A: You forgot master.

S: Sorry master.

A: Don't worry. I explain my plan.
Remove your bra and touch yourself. Make sure your nipples are erect. This way it will be visible.
When you meet the customer is the meeting room, he will stare at you.
If anything you can say its due to the coldness so it's standing.

Next bring your blazer with you, anytime you not comfortable you can wear it back.

Plus you can always cover your chest area with your files when you are not wearing blazer.

S: Well... that I can accept. I go remove now.

S: Done... Oh gosh I feel so naughty. My nipples feel so sensitive now.

A: Glad you like it so far. Rest of the steps are optional.
Do it only if you like it.
After he is seated down, offer him a drink. If he chose a cold drink, ideal. If he chose a warm drink, get a cold water for yourself.
You hold close to your chest and get your top wet.
This way he can see more.

S: Eh.... what else?

A: Sit down beside him to discuss with him. Anything can use easily to explain the deal to him. This way he can or most likely peak down your top.

S: Won't he see my nipples?!!!

A: Relax unless you bend down at waist then can see.

S: I think about it... anything more?

A: Last 2 steps, when explaining to him, if his arm is on the table, lean over and rest your breast on top of his arm.
Last step is to protect yourself, wear back the jacket.

S: Why wear back?

A: You don't understand guys. Best is to see some, don't see some. Then can't see too long. This way you will get their attention and keep them wanting more.

S: True true. Thank you master for teaching me this.

A: Best part, this method of teasing won't leave any trace. He can only see.
Anything happen you can protect yourself.

S: Thanks I am so excited now. I got to go now. Anything will keep you updated.

My heart was pounding as I held my files and blazer in my hand, covering my chest as I waited for the customer to arrive.

The customer is known to be hard to handle, so I really hope everything goes as A plans.

The customer Mr Tan showed up right on time as he hate any time wasting. The typical no nonsense sort.

I greeted him and lead him to the meeting room.

He didn't smile at all and just followed me.

Upon entering, he just took his seat and started at me.

I panicked and quickly put my things on the table and apologised.

A: Hi Mr tan, will you like anything to drink?
I offered as I did a slight bow.

Mr Tan: Er.... er... coffee...

I looked up and saw his face. His black face is gone and eyes are wide open.
I remembered!
I am braless and did just like A said.

I quickly went out to get the drinks. 1 coffee and 1 cold water.
My face felt like it was burning. I didn't knew just a small action have such a large reaction on guys.

I looked at the water. I held it close to my chest and let the water droplets at the side of the glass wet my top.

I can feel my pussy getting moist. My nipples felt so good with every step I take as I walked back.

When I passed his coffee to him, I can tell he is trying hard not to stare though my top. I tried my best to give a professional smile.

"Remember, make it look casual, professional and not slutty." I told myself.

I sat down to his right side.. I can tell he was puzzled as the usual practise is the 2 parties will sit opposite each other. But he didn't say anything.

Perhaps he is more than happy.

I can feel him learning close to look at my files during the discussion, even though I made him a copy too.

Him being taller than me, I wonder how much can he peak down from the top.

I steeled myself for the most daring task.

On the pretense of highlighting some important points of the contract, I picked my pen and lean over to write on his file.
Being a full C side, my breast is now resting on his forearm.

I can feel the warmth of his arm, me being cold from being braless.

I am sure he can feel the softness of my breasts too.

While I was explaining the points, I can hear him just randomly mumbling." Hmm... Hmm"

Is he looking at the file or trying to get a better look down my top.

Secretly pleased, I ended the explaination and sat back.

I can tell from his look that he is disappointed.

S: Mr Tan, do you have any more questions.

Mr Tan: No no.
I can tell he wasn't listening so he didn't even know what to ask..

S: Thats right then, I will get Darren to set down the contract to your office.

Mr Tan: Oh ok.
He realised he agreed without any discussion or bargaining.

I wore back my blazer, while complaining how cold the room was.

I stood up and signaled it was the end of the meeting.

Mr Tan blindly followed me out to the door.

Upon returning to my desk, my colleagues flooded me with questions and praises as I managed to handle Mr Tan without his scolding reaching their desk.

I just politely thank them and quickly went to the toilet to report to A.

He wasn't online so I sent him an email.
His reward, a photo of me, faceless, showing my top, my nipples obviously pushing hard against the fabric.

I then saw his email.
Titled: Task 2

To be continued...

eaglenest
24-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Nice update TS :)

alwaysalone
24-06-2016, 04:49 PM

Will continue the life of a foreign wife at a new thread (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14763790).

Chickerton
25-06-2016, 05:20 PM

Will continue the life of a foreign wife at a new thread (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14763790).

Thanks bro, will follow that thread :)

alwaysalone
28-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Since no one likes stories without sex, I will end the flashback on how S is trained.

Task 2

Find a basketball jersey or singlet with large arm holes like army singlet.
If can’t find a jacket or windbreaker.

No bra, no shorts. Panties optional
If wearing jacket, how far down you want to pull down the zipper is up to you.

Drink out to a 7-11 NOT around your neighborhood.

Go in and grab something from the top of the shelf opposite the cashier.
Afterwards grab something from the bottom of the shelf.
Bend at your waist and not your knees to get.
Turn around, grab something from the shelf at the cashier.
Pay and leave.

End of Task 2.

S heart was pounding as she read the email.
She quickly went to her wardrobe to search for the said clothes.
Her ex had took back his clothes when he moved out, so she can only manage to find jackets.
She considered between the white cardigans which is thicker as it’s made of cotton or the black windbreaker.
Stripping and changing into them, she paraded in front of her full length mirror.

The white cardigans is thicker offering more modesty but it is more tight fitting, showing her figures better.
The black windbreak is thinner; meaning the shape of her erected nipples can be seen if she make large movement. The windbreak hangs low from below her breast.
Since the intention is to *ahem, learn how to flirt and tease guys, she decided on the windbreaker.

Just carrying her phone, her keys and a credit card, she set off for the task ahead.

The seatbelt pulls the windbreaker close to her body. She can see her nipples sticking out. And is not due to the air con is cold. She can feel the in between of her thighs getting moist.

Going around without bra and no shorts is new to her. She is excited though she can’t figure out the purpose of the actions yet.

Stepping into the 7-11, the Chinese cashier was all smiles and greeted her. It has been a long day and boring night. He is more than happy to see a pretty girl coming in.

Cashier: Welcome to 7-11.

S: Hi
S politely returned the greeting and turned to the shelf.
“Lets see, top of the shelf… chips!!!” S thought to herself as she tiptoped to reach the one on the highest shelf.

Unaware to her, the back of her windbreak is lifting higher her ass, flashing the cashier.

“Wha/ts next… bottom shelf…. I get chocolates then.” S continued on her task. She knew that cashier will be staring at her since the task explicitly mentioned to bend at the waist.
She is glad she chose to wear a lime green g-string and not go commando.

The coldness of the aircon blowing up her ass alerted her that she is not just giving the cashier at glimpse but in fact showing him her entire ass.

She quickly stood up and straighten the back of her windbreaker.

The cashier was disappointed yet excited at the same time. The action of straightening her clothes proves to him that isn’t not just random slut but a innocent girl flashing him accidentally. This is much more exciting.

“Shit.” S thought.She finally realized the purpose of the actions and choices of clothes.

“Here goes.” She breathed in, taking a deep breath before the final step. Her chest pushing out, her nipples stretching the fabric tight.

The cashier wants to grope S and play with her melons immediately but knew the stall have cameras installed.

S has pulled the zipper to her breast area before she left the house as that is the limit she wanted to go. To tease and not to show everything.

As she bend down, she realized that the cashier can in fact see through the gap.!!! Her actions from driving to the picking of items from the shelfs have caused the zipper to went down further!!

Her face blushed more a bright red as she saw the shelf in front of the cashier are mainly condoms and lubricants. Her hands hovered around the items as she hesitated, giving the cashier the impression she is choosing.

The cashier’s cock is at full steam, seeing a girl chosing condoms. “Lucky guy, going to get laid tonight and the girl is doing the buying of condoms.

Giving up, S just grab a tube of lubricants and proceed to pay. S saw the look in the cashier’s eyes. Full of lust for her. This gets S off. She felt her panties slowly soaking wet.

She has gotten his full attention.

S quickly left 7-11 and went back to the comfort of her car.

Her face is red and heart is pounding mad. She checked her panties. It’s soak though. Her nipples are so sensitive and aching to be toucher. She unzip the windbreaker fully as she is sweating from the excitement. The more she try to dry her pussy up with the tissue, the more it leaked.

She looked at her phone . Picking up she opened her mail to report to A.
Opening up the mailbox, she saw another email.

“Task 2: Bonus stage.”

“What the fuck.” S moaned as she read.

It read.”
Enjoyed the tasks?
Bonus stage
1. If wearing singlet or basketball top, bunch the top between your breast, so they will be exposed though the arm holes.
If wearing jacket, unzip them fully.

2. Drive to a park.

3. Walk around in the same state.

4. Find a bench and sit down. Arms on the back rest.”

S looked at herself, doesn’t sound hard since she is already unzipped.

Reading the instructions again, she shifted the gear to Drive and moved off.

She though it’s easy task since she is still covered and in the security of her car.
She didn’t realized that her mind will keep on wondering will other cars driving pass will see her, especially those taller ones like SUV. She also can’t keep an eye on her windbreaker to ensure they are in place.

She can feel that her pussy is now beyond wet. It’s dripping wet.

Reaching the carpark, she was tensed, checking the carpark to make sure its deserted before stepping out.

As she walked along the park she is cautious of other park users, cyclist or joggers. Whenever they come in the opposite direction, she will try to the side of her arms to windbreaker together, so them won’t flap open.

Otherwise she just walked casually, the flaps of the windbreaker moving in accordance to her stride. Her breast is now bouncing as well, unsupported by any bra.

She felt so free.

She found a bench, sat down and put her arms on the backrest.

Her windbreaker stayed open, exposing her breast. She closed her eyes brieftly to enjoy the serenity of the night.
Her nipples are so sensitive now, able to feel the slightest breeze.

Her pussy is the total opposite of the cold night, its on fire begging to be touched and pleased.

Checking around, S decided to on up her Master A.

She step out of her panties. She gave her pussy the needed relief but stop short of cumming.
She had promised A not to touch herself, in return of the promise she will enjoy her task more.

She removed her windbreaker and walked around the bench.

The night is uneventful as she walked back to her car and drove home.

Before retiring to bed, she reported the success of her task attaching a photo of her in her windbreaker, the front slightly opened to expose her breast.

This is how A generally trained S to be a slut.
From teasing to flashing, making sure she felt protected yet enjoyed all the way.

Other tasks included
Showing her boss her bra
Walking naked down a staircase and masturbated facing the lift.
Flashing her neighbor when asking him over to collect some letters
Flashing her neighbor at the balcony.
Flashing her intern
Flashing at the shoe shop

As these events have no sex involved. I won’t elaborate more.

End of flashback

wildcat77
01-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Waiting patiently for next instalment .

ChilledPig
02-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Following both threads :)

Rickey
02-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Omg !!..learned frm TS here so many naughty ways to teach a gal how to tease guys till their eyes pop out, jaws drop & nose bleed...;):D...T.Q...TS ! :)

AntonioConte
03-07-2016, 12:25 AM
Omg !!..learned frm TS here so many naughty ways to teach a gal how to tease guys till their eyes pop out, jaws drop & nose bleed...;):D...T.Q...TS ! :)

Hahaha there are many Wu Ling Gao Shou here, must learn from them :D

alwaysalone
04-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Written from S’ point of view

It was like an addiction.
For the initial days after each task, I seem to be able to concentrate better and excel at my daily job.

Following which, after a few days, my colleagues pointed that sometimes I seem to be distracted and tend to daydreams from time to time. Also I tend to get frustrated more easiler. (Though I try to hid it at work)

I also often found my panties being wet and I keep checking my phone.

Whenever my phone rings, I will be super anxious to check it, only to be disappointed when it wasn’t from him.

Yes, the withdrawal symptoms.

Thinking back, perhaps it’s all along part of his plan, the no touching myself agreement. After such strong simulation, I will need constant relief which he cleverly denied me.

And hence I initiated contact.

On Wednesday, one day before the usual day.

Usually his instructions will come on Thursday, so I have time to plan/change my clothes for Friday or change my weekend programs.

S: Master, any new task?

A: Wait. You don’t demand from your master.

S: Shit you la. Last task was like a week ago.
I can’t help but vent my frustration on him

A: Kidding la. Thought it’s sort of the routine. I give you weekly, near the weekend? Plus you can decide when to carry them out.

S: Still…. I am bored….

A: It’s not easy to design tasks with the restriction I have.

S: Restrictions?

A: Ya. No toys, no meet up…

My heart leaped at the chance.

S: Why not we try meet up…

A: You sure? Initially the agreement is not to…

Snapping at him again, S: So you do want to or not!!!

A: Sure? But as it’s the first meet up, it will be on my terms. And our master/slave arrangement will change after the meet up…

S:Whatever up.

A: Check your email tomorrow then.

That night, I can’t really sleep as I keep imagining things he will do to me. I keep checking my phone incase he sends the email after midnight.

The email came at 9am sharp just as I start my work.

I was cursing inside as I knew he planned it such.
I will be curious if I don’t read immediately. My mind will keep on wondering to the email.
But if I read, I will be hot and bothered by it.

In the end, I decided to read it.

The instructions are short and clear.

Formal rules of Master and slave arrangement
I am supposed to read through and sign if I agree.

1. Designation of safe word (I nodded in agreement as I read on)
2. Privacy and secrecy - detailing when photos, videos be taken, and when can it be distributed. With slave consent until the day she waive her rights. Once waived, it is permanently.
(At this part, my pussy started to tingled as I knew it is a one way trip.
3. Rules in general – This part details what is my preference. E.toys, anal, blood…
I am supposed to tick my preference and the Master will abide to it. Of course similarly, once I consented once, the preference will be updated.
There are some terms I don’t even understand but on the safe side, I ticked undecided.

I printed the email out, filled it up, signed and scan back.

The reply email came quickly…

Reading the 2nd email, I quickly went to apply leave for Friday.

Part of the 2nd email is about my attire for Friday. I replied I don’t have what he stated and he requested for my address. I gave him (Stupid right, but then I was thinking since I going to trust him, whats with the address), but I requested him not to send them to me directly, saying my mum may open my letters and parcels.
Instead I asked him to leave it at the electrical riser.
(Through this, even I gave him the right address, he will be hesitate as he will suspect I gave him a fake one)
I felt so proud of myself as I replied him.

When I got home, the parcel is in the riser. Picking up, I dashed to my room to avoid any queries from my mum.
My face was blushing red when I examined the contents.

I spend the rest of Thursday grooming myself, hoping I looked my best when I meet him for the first time.
Obviously through the photos I sent, he roughly knew how I look, or at least my body. I am not so dumb to send him my facial photo.

Friday morning, I got ready and left for the hotel early.

Dressed in a killer 7 inches heels and a trench coat, I was sweating as I entered the lift.

I sighed relief for entering the hotel safely and prayed that no one shared the same lift.

S: Please close quickly. Please close quickly
I mumbled to myself as I willed the doors to close faster.

My body is trembling when an old uncle last min pressed the lift buttons and entered the lift.

S: Oh no.

I tried to look down and away, hopping he will not look at me.

When the door opened at my lift, I dashed out.

My legs are shaking with every step I take.

I paused in front of the door as I build up my courage.

The door opened without me pressing the bell.

Out stepped A, dressed in a bath robe.

He is of average height. Body lean. He isn’t very handsome, he exudes an aura of confident.
In his hands is a dog leash.

S: I came here as you said.

A: We need to check then. Show me.

S: Huh right here?!!
I frantically looked around.

S pleaded: Can I go in first?

A: Do it where you are.

S:…

I was speechless as this is too sudden.

The beating of my heart sounds like drums in my ears, drowning everything out.

The only sound I can hear is the voices of the devil whispering to me, asking me to follow him.

My hands are uncertain as them reached out and slowly, open the trench coat.

I held it open so only can he see what I am wearing.

A dog collar around my neck.

And ropes.

Yes. In the parcel was ropes. Thursday evening I was preparing how to tie myself with the tortoise bondage.
Friday morning I woke up early to perfect it.

The knot at my crotch is rubbing my clit every step I took, the ropes passing between my legs, gliding across my pussy.

What shamed me the most is my obvious state of arousal. The ropes down south are wet from all the juices.

He smiled in approval as he attached the leash to the collar and pulled in me.

A: Good job. You listened to me faithfully.

He undo the knot of his bath robe.

A: You deserve a reward.

S: Yes Master
I swallowed my saliva as I looked.

Tucking at the leash, he lead me into the bedroom.

I kneeled down between his legs and started to suck at his rod.

I worked hard at it.
My tongue licked his glistering head, going around and around the head.

Using my tongue, I lick up and down his cock, until his balls.

He is clean shaved and there wasn’t any smell.

In fact this is the cleanest cock I sucked.

I never liked sucking or giving a blowjob before.

To me, it’s just a step to get the guy aroused enough to do his job.

This time round it’s different.

I am infact getting aroused when I sucked his cock. I can feel my pussy leaking as I served him.

Then I realized.

I live to please him. Seeing, feeling him all hard in my mouth gives me satisfaction.

There say that the Master has all the control. It isn’t true.

The slave has. The slave sets the boundary which the master operates.

The Master may has the physical control over the slave but the slave has the mental control. Making the Master irresistibly attracted to her, making him aroused yet can’t have her yet as long as the game is on.

Forming an “O” shaped when my mouth, I took his cock it. As I sucked his cock, my tongue didn’t forgot to move around.

I am fatally attached to him. Attached by his manliness and confident. How he leads me.

When he is to cum, he grabbed my hair and pulled me close. I choked as he shoot into my mouth.

S: *Cough cough cough

A: Good job. You swallowed all. Do you want a bigger rewards?

S:Yes master.
I stick out my tongue, showing that I swallowed well.

He lead me to the bed

A: Do you want it inside you?

I was on all four, my ass into the sky, point at him.

S: Yes….
I begged..

A: What?

S:Masters..

A: Tell me what…

S: Master’s dick…

A:Where?

S: Here...
I reached back and pointed to my pussy.

A: Tell me again. What do you want and where.

I was going crazy. I can feel his cock at the edge yet he refused to enter..

S: S***** wants master’s cock in my pussy
I screamed as I can’t take it anymore.

A: Yes. Here you go…

I felt his rod entering.

His hand was grabbing my hair pulling me close while the other spanked me hard.

Every thrust I can hear his thighs hit against mine.

I came over and over again until my limbs gave way and collapsed.

He lay down beside me.

As he came once in my mouth, he isn’t going to come again soon.

He pulled at my hips and I got the message.

I aim to serve him so I climbed on top of him.

Putting my hands beside his head for support, I lowered my breast in front of his face.

His mouth was warm as he sucked my nipple for the first time.

My hips moved and his moved too in support.

I rode him like craze. Remembering to squeeze my pussy muscle tight every time I pull out.
I was determined to suck every ounce of juice from him.

He didn’t ask or say and just came deep within me.

Fulfilling my task of pleasing him, I collapse one more and laid down on his chest.

It’s time to rest now.

FYI: How the tortise shell bondage looks like.

http://www.artofcontemporaryshibari.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CharlyB_02-Large-818x1024.jpg

Tutorial how to tie it yourself (http://fetishweekly.tumblr.com/post/55711146368/shibari-tutorial-the-tortoise-shell-body-suit)
Do note that there are many variations and it is just one example.

DeepOcean
04-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Nice update TS :)

alwaysalone
26-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi,

Like I said before, sex doesn’t happen everyday in real life.
So here are some short snippets of what has happened recently:

Swim wear
I was working one day when I got a new task.
The task? I was tasked to wear a swim wear to work!!!
When I initially read that message, I was in shocked.
I quickly clarified with him.
The condition is that I must wear swim wear and I am limited to 3 piece of clothes on me
(Frankly this isn’t a challenge so I decided to increase the difficulty later)

I was in a dilemma until I thought of the solution.
Well…the dilemma didn’t last too long as I was secretly excited.
The evidence is the wet patch on my panties.
I can’t focus on my work.

When I got home, I dive through my wardrobe for all my swim wear.
2 piece bikini to replace my bra and panties? Then a dress to cover?
Nope, that thought went out my mind as soon as I thought of it.
Too boring and no challenge.

My choice in the end? A boring 1 piece swim wear.

Stupidly increasing the difficulty of the task, I decided to remove the inner lining for the crotch and breast.

The next morning, I tried on the one piece.
I tried to squeeze into the swim wear which has gotten 1 size too tight.

Checking for the effect in the mirror, my breast is now being pushed up instead of being flatted cus its one size too small.

I blushed in front of the mirror before quickly pairing with a blazer and skirt and off I went to work.

I was quite nervous as I stepped into office as I scared people may notice the material is different.

Thank god, no one raised any question.

Relieved, I settled down in my room with a glass door.

The next message came.

A: “Only wear the swim wear at work.”

My first thought, “Oh fuck. Did he guess what I did?”

I checked the door before quickly stripping them off.

No way I am going to be caught in the midst action of stripping.

I took my place on my seat.

Looking in from the outside, it looks as if I am wearing a halter. But my bare butt on the chair reminds me otherwise.

I can feel my pussy getting moist at the thought anyone can walk in on me wearing only a swim wear.

True enough, a staff came in to get my signature on some document. I sat as close to the table as possible, hoping he won’t notice.

I didn’t even checked the document and just quickly sign to chase him off.

The tension is killing me. This is even worse than being naked in the room.

Being naked means I will lock my door and no staff will come in. But in a swim wear, I got no reason not to let them in.

I checked my attire once more after he left.

“Oh god, my nipples are poking from the fabric due to the coldness of the aircon.
(Note: As swim wear is supposed to dry fast, it’s not effective in warding off the cold air).

I complained to my master, blaming him for them standing and not cus I am horny.

His reply?

A: “Go get a warm cup of water.”

I decided to only wear back my skirt and walked to the pantry.

I met a female colleague along the way.

She gave me a raised eyebrow but didn’t question me as I fasten my pace.

My heart is pounding and I can feel my thigh become wet.

Back in my room, I quickly locked the door and texted him back.

S: What’s next master?

A: Hold the cup in your hands.

A: After a few minutes, use your hand and touch your breast.

A: Don’t move your hands or touch your nipples.

A: Just feel the warmth soaking through.

I was excited when I read it.

The warmth of my hands felt so good on myself.

I never felt so good touching my breast before.

I am so tempted to squeeze my nipples between my fingers.

I can’t move my hands, doesn’t mean I can’t squeeze them.

I messaged him “Master…. I need to release…”

His reply:
A: Hold the cup again.
A: Stand up and use 1 finger insert into yourself.
A: No touching yourself or I will be very upset

I grabbed the cup again knowing that the magical warmth will be a new sensation.

Standing up, I ignored the risk of someone looking in from outside.
That’s how horny I was.

Pulling aside the bottom covering my pussy, I inserted my index finger.

Oh fuck. Though it’s only my finger and it’s not the first time I finger myself, the feeling is totally different.

Is it due to the situation, dressed inappropriately in a swim suit in office?
Or is it warming my finger before entering?

I can’t tell. When I removed my finger, I can’t believe it.

Liquid came gushing out!!

My first instinct is to report to Master.

S: “Fuck. I am gushing. I clean up first then talk to you.”

I grabbed tissue out from my handbag and quickly dappled at my crotch and seat.

(Subsequently I got a tissue box during lunch)

I get awfully wet but I am not the biggest squirter.
I do squirt a little but never did it gush out in such volume and never from just a finger.

Master was pleased after I reported afterwards.

SheBangs
26-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Camping for more!!!

Vellfired
27-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Very well written!! More please :D

clinton
27-07-2016, 12:49 PM
camping for more perverted stories :D

conly
27-07-2016, 03:57 PM

Count me in.

DuckMuffin
27-07-2016, 04:17 PM

Hahaa same here :D

alwaysalone
27-07-2016, 06:22 PM
More things have happened happen in real life than what is shared here as I tries to avoid topics that is too common.

This time round, I can’t help it.

A tend to starve me for days or week so to build up the tension in me.

I will tend to get restlessly and start to daydream and smallest things will set my juice flowing.

Since yesterday after the incident, the tap in opened like a dam bursting. I can’t stop leaking.

Being a kind master, he gave me a fresh set of instructions.

At night, I changed into a set of black and red lingerie.

I dialed the familiar numbers. 6 2353535!!!

Yes you guessed it. I ordered delivery.

Why by number? Cus he ordered me to pay by cash. More on why later.

When the delivery man came, I opened the door just in the lingerie, giving him an eyeful.

I pretended I just woke up and scratched my hair. Somehow I feel that girls with their hand in their hand, exposing their armpits are sexy. Perhaps guys have this fetish for clean shaven armpits in them.

For me, I laser them off as I read that repeat shaving will darken the area.

I opened the door and let the delivery guy him.

He is like frozen like a wood. I took the food from him and turned around and took the longest time to sashay to the table and put it on the table.

I can feel the heat from his eyes, boring into me, warming me up.

Thinking back is enough to set my pussy into motion again.

I took the change from the table and walked back to him, stopping inappropriately close to him.

So close that I can feel his breath. He is taking deep breath in along with the view I am presenting him.

I pretended to pass him the change and then accidentally dropped them.

(Now you know why he wanted me to make a phone call so payment will be via cash?)

My hands brushed his crotch and held on for support.

I so wanted to grab his pole then but let’s don’t take it so far the first time round.

I slowly picked the coins and notes up, giving him aplenty time to look from the front this time. He had ample time staring at my ass just now.

When its done, I gave him a smile as I thanked him for the delivery.

He woke up from the trace and said if I need anything, I can call him directly.

I apologized saying I don’t have any tips to give him. But he insisted to give me his number.

Thinking back wonder did he mean food delivery or he meant something more. Perhaps I can test out one day if Master grants me the permission.
I closed the door slowly as he turned sideways to make for the lift.

I can feel that I helped pitched a high tent in his pants.

I got so wet I went to change again before updating A.

He joked that in future, my delivery will never be late again.

Why am I sharing all these?
A knew that I will get aroused from sharing I share my experience as I will get to relive them in my minds.
Damn him for knowing me so well.

So if you saw a girl in a blazer, skirt and swim suit inside or delivered pizza to a girl dressed only in lingerie, it may be me.

A also hinted that next time perhaps I will share what I will do, so see who is able to find me.

I don’t know. To him, I am a sub so its up to him to decide what happen next.

He already shared what is my next few tasks with me and I am very excited about them.

If only he will meet me now and let me release.

OysterMan
27-07-2016, 07:00 PM
It is time to call 62353535!!

exhibitionist
27-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Camping here for inspiration! :p I love the tasks; they're all so kinky!

MannyPajiao
27-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Camping here for inspiration! :p I love the tasks; they're all so kinky!

Yours are kinky too :D

exhibitionist
27-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Yours are kinky too :D

Awww hehehe. There's always room for more kinkiness :p

alwaysalone
28-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Took an request to help a bro write his story out.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
There isn't much sex as my thread is about kinky, pervertness. haha.

Taking on a request for a bro for a story.
Do pardon if the story isn’t smooth.

Confession of my fetish
Faced with the recent economy downturn, 1 has yet to close any deals for close to a year.
Back when the oil price hasn’t crashed, my customers are flooded with cash and that trickled down into my pocket as commission.
After the oil price crashed, they started to cancel orders.

If given a chance again, I shouldn’t have bought that new car or condo, assuming that commission will keep on coming in.

I had already downsized the car to a second hand yet I am still barely able to keep up with all the monthly bills.

I considered downsizing the condo too, even if I have to lose face infront of relatives. But frankly, who is buying property nowadays? The market haven’t crashed doesn’t mean people have buying. I only found out that it didn’t crashed as most of the investors have holding power.

Pity my wife. Facing my dreaded face daily, she confronted me on the issue. Then I confess how much debt we are in.

We don’t have any kids but back then as I can afford it, she has been a housewife all these years.
She doesn’t have much savings to help me.

She tried to help by looking for a job but she can only land an admin position.

She even tried to do some online sales by buying clothes and selling them online.

She will buy in bulk and work throughout the night, taking photos and packing them even after I slept.

Things got so bad that one day I dread going out to find sales so much until I stayed home.

We haven’t had sex recently as the issue of money just kill any mood to have sex.

I decided to beat the rod, so I switch on the laptop.

I haven’t touch it for months since nowadays everything can be done on the phone.

But a phone just isn’t good enough to watch porn.

I realized that she didn’t log out of her mail.

“Strange,” I thought. The email on top isn’t one I recognized.

[email protected]

Opening the mails, I got the shock of my life...

First mail is from a guy. “Thank you for the panties!!! I love the smell so much!!”

“Fuck. What is going on?”

The next few mails are of similar nature. All thanking for the panties.

I quickly went to the oldest mail.

It was a confirmation email to open an website.

My fingers are trembling as I click on the link.

It bought up a website. It's bright, cheerful and pink.
The posts are filled with photos of panties and a sexy lady posing in them.

More about my wife. Since she isn’t working, she have ample time to maintain her body at the condo gym.
Plus with no kids, her figure is still in top shape.
Her breast are firm. Her areola are small.
Butt perky. Tummy taut.

I almost can’t recognize the sexy girl in front of me posing.

My body start to react to the view even as it dawn on me.

My wife is helping me by selling panties.

I felt so ashamed of myself.
Not for my wife got to do this to help.
But for the face, yet I am turned on when she have to degrade herself to help me.

I quickly go through all the photos.

There are comments on the individual posts too.

I saw that some guys request for some photos to accompany the panties and she agreed.
There are even videos.

I quickly pulled down my shorts as I clicked on the play button.

I can recognize the sofa.

She is dressed in a set of red lingerie.

She pressed record on her phone and set it down on the table before retreating until her body is in the camera.

Carefully siting down so her face won’t be revealed, she position her legs in an M shape, showing her crotch.

I almost didn’t recognize it. Previously she trim it, now it seems fully shaven.

My hands reached for my cock and started to stroke it.

She took a paper and wrote her nick on it, to prove her identity.

Then she slowly rub herself from the outside.

A wet patch is slowly becoming visible on her panties.

My hand fasten its pace.

I can hear her moaning away in the speaker. Her free hand is grabbing her breast as she teased her pussy.

She pulled the bottom to the side.

I can see her pussy in full HD view.

It’s glistering with her juice.

One thing I enjoyed about having sex with my wife is how wet she gets.

My breathing fasten as I am approaching my peak.

I know the usual sign that she is cumming too.

And I want to cum with her.

When she came, her legs are like convulsing. It's really an sight as you know it can't be faked.

I came too, shooting my cum all over the laptop.

It landed on the screen.

Strangely I took my phone and took a photo of the scene. My sperm over the screen, covering her face.

In the screen, she recovered and gave a flying kiss to the audience.

I took a tissue to clean up while I read rest of her website and mails.

She doesn’t do meet up and only mail the goods. However she does take request for photos and videos to prove authenticity, of course at a premium.

Thats why her sale are good.
Which also explains why she is always buying lingerie.

She said is for online sales. She didn’t lied but I didn’t expect it this way.

I copied all her photos and videos into my thumbdrive. (Thank god for 64Gb thumbdrive)

I hesitated and send her an email. One which I created for chionging purpose.

I attached the photo which I took, cropping out any parts which can reveal my identity.

The content:

Loved your photos and videos. Even cum over it.
Can I order from you?

I clicked send.

That’s the start of my fetish.

PS: The email obviously isn’t real as we have since moved on to other…. things…

francined69
28-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Camping for more!

FactWire
28-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Camping too!!

Diamonding
28-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Camping to a nice story :)

greycloud
31-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Hope TS comes back soon .

alwaysalone
02-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Helping a sis pen down her experience.

Confession of a closet exhibitionist

Back then I had a quarrel with my boyfriend.
Filled with anger, I decided to ask my girlfriends out.
They knew I had a bad day so they are all out to make my day.
Clubbing has always been their way to chill and be happy.

Dressed in only a sleeveless top with no bra, mini skirt, I decided to join in and is out to kill guys.

Whizzing into the clubs isn’t a problem as the bouncers knew my girlfriends well. Plus of course they know that the more pretty girls there are, the more business for the place.

We got the usual table and opened a bottle.

Typical, guys start to crowd around likes flies.

The girls naturally picked those more handsomes ones and willing to spurge on drinks.

Girls being girls, some start to disappear with the guys in the dance floor.
Leaving me and 2 more girls and 3 guys to look after the table.
I wasn’t in the best mood to dance as I was still fuming with anger.

Using the same old routine, the guys started to suggest drinking games.

Naturally the girls are on as … come on… free drinks anyway…

The drinks started to pile up and I knew I am reaching my limit soon.

I tried to bargin with them, whether girls can drink less.
But nope.

The most cheeky guy suggested there is punishment is a must, only can be in kind.

The other girls chose to like kiss the guys as punishment.

I am not in a mood to make out with guys as I don’t intend to cheat on my bf…

I stood up…
I turned around and put my hands under my mini skirt.

Giving a wriggle, I pulled my panties down with bending my waist.

Talk about giving a good show. I thought. Pleased with myself.

I threw the panties at the cheeky guy. He is smiling until his eyes become a small slit.

I took my hp and took a shot of the panties (best the guys hand holding it) and send to my bf.

“I just lost my panties.”

It should pissed the hell out of him.

We continued drinking with the increased stakes. Guys now are drinking more while girls…they are making out with the guys while the cheeky guy is trying to hit on me, sitting close, trying to put his arm around me.

Then like a knight recusing a damsel in distress, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me away.

Its my bf. The cheeky guy tried to stand out and protect me but my bf gave him a push, making him sit back then.

He gave a death stare and declared he is here to take his gf back.

My mind was in a rush. How he knew where I was!!!

He pulled me out of the club and onto his bike.

(Girls please don’t ride a bike when you are high).

My bare ass was cold when it touched the bike seats.

Maybe that’s why I always go back to my bf, he has his faults but he is always manly.

He just rode off.

The vibration of the bike seat on my naked pussy is starting to drive me crazy. I totally ignored that my skirt is now riding higher my ass. If you drove behind us that day, you can see my bare butt.

My hands started to move down, from hugging his to his crotch.

His shoulder froze before he sped up.

We reached a shelter over an express way.

The shelter meant for motorist to seek shelter when it rains.

Facing the night scene, we removed the helmets.

Without any talk, we started kissing.
He turned me around and I held the railing.
He just unzip his pants and entered into me in one stroke. My pussy was already moist and wet from the bike ride.

From behind he started to pump me while his hands grabs my breast.
My hands are holding the railing for support while moving my ass backwards to meet his every thrusts.

Our mouths still locked in a kiss of passion.

I can’t recall how many times I came.

It was a night of many first.
Striping and giving a guy my panties.
Riding a bike with no bra, no panties in a mini skirt.
Now fucking in public.

I can hear all the cars speeding by in the express way but I don’t give a shit.
I want more and more of his cock.

Suddenly he stopped moving.
I opend my eyes and continued moving my hips.

There is another guy!!!

A biker who stopped his bike to talk on his phone.

From his angle, we are like a couple hugging while admiring the scenary.

I can tell that my bf is trying hard not to move and maintain his hardness, so I decided to help.

By squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles, I movely slowly to milk his cock.

He gave me a death stare but otherwise didn’t stop me.

“How you find where I was dear?”

“You are always with your jie meis. I just gave them a call and I find you.”

Silly me, I never knew he knew my routine so well. Yet I accuse him of not paying attention to me. Instantly I forgave him.

We waited until finally the other biker went out.
Our passion is long at its peak and he continued fucking me hard.

“Ah ah ah…fuck me…”

“I am cuming…”

“Cum in me… I want to feel you tonight…”

With my permission, he flooded my pussy with his juice.

Being a nice gf, I turned around, knee down and took his cock in my mouth.

It’s the first time I sucked his cock after he fucked me. His reward for the day.

The taste wasn’t as bad as I expected.

I continued sucking until his cock is dry and clean.

We headed home for more sex.

From then on, I knew I am addicted to outdoor sex.

fione
04-08-2016, 11:33 PM
wow, never thought this thread is so interesting :)

blackhound
10-08-2016, 09:09 PM
TS is really a good writer .

conly
11-08-2016, 08:32 AM
TS is really a good writer .

Absolutely.
Tuned in for more.