PDA

View Full Version : GUI DU KTV Gal

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 10:01 AM
After resting for long time, manage to get oone lobang yesterday from this KTV gal and make appt for this morning (early bird got worms to eat). When reach her hotel (where she stay), open the door , seeing her in pyjama and another lady sleep beside her.

Who cares, just tell her fren continue to sleep and I do the buisiness:D . She is young , 21 yrs old and working in gui du KTV, since the fren is around, so we can just do it quietly, first time do this when someone is around. He is shy but get wet easily when i finger her. And her boobs looks ok but a bit soft. After fingering and some foul play, we cover each another under the blanket and do the morning exercise.

There u can hear her moan very soft (cos on want to wake her fren up), me oso excited and and loaded after a while. Just want to share with bros that are keen and who I know. Her price will be $100 with rm and Cd, maybe u can oso ask her fren to do "ddouble", who knw it will works too.

Name: forget to ask liao
look: young 6.5/10, working in Gui du i think must have certain standard
BJ: with CD
FJ: Get wet easily and moan sexily
damage: $100 with rm and Cd, located at Balestier area.

Intereted party can applied, subject to approval, of cos bros that I knw will get direct access.

Cheers

david310170
06-10-2006, 10:06 AM
You can pm bro.:D

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 10:28 AM
All pm replied.

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Sori if any bro receive the contact earlier with 7 digit, jus add another no. 2 after the 9. Thanks

~Barramundi~
06-10-2006, 01:11 PM
thanks for the contact.....just add a 2 after a 9, right?

up ur points now.

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 03:53 PM
thanks for the contact.....just add a 2 after a 9, right?

up ur points now.

Yup bro, have fun, cheers

david310170
06-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Bro Jack Chan,

Thank you for the contact. For my benefit and the rest of the bro here, can you give an assessment of her height, weight, boobs size and body?:)

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 04:10 PM
This lady is young and height about 1.65, Boobs I think is 32B, a bit soft. And she got a proportional body shape.......maybe any bro try liao and cfm again....hehe, but one thing to be sure, she is NOT ugly or OLD...

Rof|maoxz
06-10-2006, 05:01 PM
This lady is young and height about 1.65, Boobs I think is 32B, a bit soft. And she got a proportional body shape.......maybe any bro try liao and cfm again....hehe, but one thing to be sure, she is NOT ugly or OLD...

陈龙大哥, congrats for getting such a SYT @ a goodie price hor. :p

Nightrader
06-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Bro,
Can I have her contact?:p you can email to [email protected]

fubarmale
06-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Bro JC,

Thanks for the contact and try to called her just now but was hanged up. In anycase, thinks she is with another bro now and will try later.

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 08:34 PM
According to one of the bro who oso bonk her before, her name is Bobo, bros who knw her, need not applied again.:D At night she is working at KTV, maybe sometime u can't get her. I call her yesterday around midnite..:D

VicOh
06-10-2006, 08:40 PM
He is shy but get wet easily when i finger her. And her boobs looks ok but a bit soft.

He ??? :confused:

jacky chan
06-10-2006, 08:45 PM
He ??? :confused:

Type error...hehe, is SHE:D

jacky chan
07-10-2006, 08:10 AM
[just my luck, some bros here oredi try b4 liao.....:D Those newbies who try please file a FR tat next time easiler for u to get contact:D

jacky chan
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
this lady just called me this morning and wanted me to recommend more customer. As bros know, I m not her OKTs but just want to share with anyone who are interested. Send me a Pm if u want to have the contact. We care we share.

Cheers:D

jacky chan
08-10-2006, 10:01 PM
All PM replied, enjoy yourselve, cheers. Hope the newbies can contribute some FR, so that we knw whether u are phone collector or real cheongster. No report oso nvr mind, but hard to get lobang again next time.

We care we share...:D

david310170
09-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Bro Jacky Chan thank you for your contact

Just came back from a session with Bo Bo. It was the worst session I ever had.:mad:

First thing when I enter the room, bobo pester me do to a tarma with her "elder sister" which in my mind can be her mother. When her "elder syster" left then is when the trouble began.

Everything is in "fast motion". she kept rushing me and the phone kept running and she kept answering the phone. Have to stop several time for her to answer the phone. Apparently she expect me to finish in 15 mins as there is another customer waiting. WTF!

I simply gave up without finishing, pay her $100 and left. All in all everything including shower, her "elder sister pestering", waiting for her to answer the phone and the so call FJ complete in less than 25mins.

Bro, do not waste your money.

Here is my rating

FJ: 0/10
RTF: hell no.

I just wasted my bloody hard earned $100.:mad:

jacky chan
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Bro sad to hear your expeience, since your encounter is so bad, I will not give out any more contacts cos I don want bro here to scold me. Peisei, the other day was not like tat lei....anyway , thanks for the good feedback.

david310170
09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Bro sad to hear your expeience, since your encounter is so bad, I will not give out any more contacts cos I don want bro here to scold me. Peisei, the other day was not like tat lei....anyway , thanks for the good feedback.

Bro Jacky Chan,

It is not your fault, I do appreciate your effort in sharing lobang to bro here.
I think these FL should not be so greedy to pack everything in 30 minutes or less. They should give at 1.5 hours between customers. We customer come to relax and enjoy and not to be rushed. When rush all mood also disappeared.

I hope other bro will appreciate my honest FR and do not end up wasting time and money.

Anyway thank you bro Jacky Chan for your sharing spirit.

marji
09-10-2006, 03:52 PM
was just about to call her to book a slot because now free already!!!

now have to search for another target!!!.......

jacky chan
09-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Peisei bro Marji, have u tru qing qing of camelot...:D

Luckytime
09-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Peisei bro Marji, have u tru qing qing of camelot...:D
Is this QingQing gd looking and provide gd services?

jacky chan
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Is this QingQing gd looking and provide gd services?

Bro read bro camelot thread and get the contact from him.....definite a good lobang, is a milf but good service...:D

kalapa
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=david310170
Bro, do not waste your money.

Here is my rating

FJ: 0/10
RTF: hell no.
I just wasted my bloody hard earned $100.:mad:[/QUOTE]

Bro david, thks for ur FR!!!

jacky chan
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Bro david, thks for ur FR!!!

I thought u kanna oso:o

Anyway, I just send her a SMS telling her of the fuck up service and no more clients from us. Sorry for the bad experiences.

Cheers

kalapa
09-10-2006, 04:51 PM
I thought u kanna oso:o

Anyway, I just send her a SMS telling her of the fuck up service and no more clients from us. Sorry for the bad experiences.

Cheers

Bro jacky chan, no sorry!!! u not okt!!! u make nothing out of it!!! reli appreciate for sharing wif us....Thks u!!!

david310170
09-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Looks like there is another thread on them. Another unhappy customer.
Her "sister" is really ugly like hell.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60122&highlight=bobo

sing4me
09-10-2006, 05:19 PM
anyway...we also thanks to bro who share the infom with us...we apreciate all the info here...thanks

jacky chan
09-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Bro who want to try at their own risk, I still will share the contact..:D

Optimus_Prime
10-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Bro who want to try at their own risk, I still will share the contact..:D
Bro.... thanx for the contacts. Too bad abt her bad attitude. Upped you for sharing the contacts.