PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive dick head (glans)

thaiholebanger
06-10-2006, 01:08 AM
For bros who have problems with their dick head being too sensitive (sometimes uncomfortable to touch) after the foreskin roll down,
found one solution to desensitize it:
exercise touching it everyday also try dip in tea. The tanin acid found in tea will cause the surface to thicken and become less hyper sensitive.
Was suffering from this but found solution that works (after searching on web) - I tried dipping dick in tea, after 3-4 days not so hyper sensitive liao.
Posting here for the benefit of bros who are suffering the same problem.

dathinman
07-10-2006, 12:58 AM
I have to ask. Is that Chinese Tea or Ceylon Tea? :D

consus
16-10-2006, 03:59 PM
my first reaction was 'simi tea'?
alot of tea leaves selling outside.ever try once using tea leaves water to cleanse my eyes.

bart
18-10-2006, 12:11 PM
I think it's Bubble Tea!

Potato Head
18-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Most likely is chinese tea, but again wat type of chinese tea? :D

Pokimon1
18-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Most likely is chinese tea, but again wat type of chinese tea? :D

It does not matter what type of tea. Most important to ensure that the tea is boiling hot... otherwise, no effect:D

lemeinpls
18-10-2006, 03:20 PM
boiling hot tea.
yeah sooner or later your didi will not have any more feeling or what so ever.

jon2000sg
18-10-2006, 05:40 PM
For bros who have problems with their dick head being too sensitive (sometimes uncomfortable to touch) after the foreskin roll down,
found one solution to desensitize it:
exercise touching it everyday also try dip in tea. The tanin acid found in tea will cause the surface to thicken and become less hyper sensitive.
Was suffering from this but found solution that works (after searching on web) - I tried dipping dick in tea, after 3-4 days not so hyper sensitive liao.
Posting here for the benefit of bros who are suffering the same problem.it's ridiculous! being sensitive is good! after you bonk for 10 years, your little bro sure less sensitive, it's good to be sensitive!

jadedragon
18-10-2006, 05:41 PM
It must be the chinese tea called tie guan yin la... make you less sensitive and super hard.. :D

superk92
19-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Oo now I know why it's called 'Iron Buddha' tea. lol!!

Camellia
23-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Try to expose your dickhead inside your underwear for few hours every day for minimum 2 weeks to desensitise it...:)

weert
24-10-2006, 01:31 AM
simplest solution... have sex more often

MaxBonk
26-10-2006, 10:08 PM
interesting to know something like dat , where the heck did u find that kinda information? lol..

sequence79
02-11-2006, 11:23 PM
it's ridiculous! being sensitive is good! after you bonk for 10 years, your little bro sure less sensitive, it's good to be sensitive!

Agree! isn't less sensitive = less shiok then?

thaiholebanger
06-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Bro, Here the problem is it is too sensitive... on some unfortunate few it can be super sensitive such that it hurts lah..
Just posting some info to share so that those who suffer from this at least have an idea of a cure..

Found out the answer by Googling for sensitive glans etc & hours of reading website to find cure for my condition lah...
Also can see doc for some cream to do the same thing as the tea...

As for those who think its funny, its not lah if you are suffering from it...
I tried using normal Lipton tea... seems to work.. so I post it here...
(Maybe this will help bros who want to 'last longer' too.. since less sensitive also means last longer before cumming..)

Know_yr_role
06-11-2006, 12:04 PM
running it under warm water in the showers helps also...try tat way....:D