PDA

View Full Version : Im A Guy..in need of borrowing 20k..Good Service Assure.

Happy1979
13-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Please guys this is not a joke. Im a local chinese here, age 35, height 174, weight 72 kg, lean built. Im in need of borrowing 10k to 20k for my financial issue. Will provide any service to any ladies regardless of age...such as companion, bdsm..exapmle for 3 months. Can provide service in a small group too as in 2 to 3 ladies. Will pay back by monthy installment. I know that chances are very slim or no chances at all. But i hope that there will be some kind soul who will help me up in my difficult times. As im not convient to post my pictures and contact here. Please kindly pm me for it. I will reach you as soon as possible. Please help..thanks alot !!

Totallyuseless
13-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Like that oso can!!!!
Me passing by nia :D

Pleasure_empire
13-04-2016, 10:41 PM
I also need money. 5k enuf already. lol

nsr21
13-04-2016, 11:28 PM
I dun need $

I just need to borrow female bodys to test my skills

:D

whiplash
14-04-2016, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Happy1979;14463058]Please guys this is not a joke. Im a local chinese here, age 35, height 174, weight 72 kg, lean built. Im in need of borrowing 10k to 20k for my financial issue.
This kind of standard free also don't want. You expect women to pay? Maybe you can get some money selling your butt to bangala.

ExBros
14-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Please guys this is not a joke. Im a local chinese here, age 35, height 174, weight 72 kg, lean built. Im in need of borrowing 10k to 20k for my financial issue. Will provide any service to any ladies regardless of age...such as companion, bdsm..exapmle for 3 months. Can provide service in a small group too as in 2 to 3 ladies. Will pay back by monthy installment. I know that chances are very slim or no chances at all. But i hope that there will be some kind soul who will help me up in my difficult times. As im not convient to post my pictures and contact here. Please kindly pm me for it. I will reach you as soon as possible. Please help..thanks alot !!

Good like. Got ask got chance. No ask $0

masterwanker
14-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Can get money and also free sex . Good idea. :D :p

Splitter100
15-04-2016, 01:34 AM

Did you left your brain in the toilet bowl and flush it down together with the shit?

3Dragon
15-04-2016, 07:40 AM
It just goes to show what desperation can drive a person to do. Lol

whiplash
16-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Did you left your brain in the toilet bowl and flush it down together with the shit?

TS is like a starfish. No brain.

The Old Nite
16-04-2016, 11:29 PM
ts thought this is the latest trick to scam money... well done ts ! gd try ! better luck next time...

jason_
17-04-2016, 04:37 PM

age 35 headache over small amount of $10k to $20k? i say your life must be in a mess.

credit card spending beyond your means, for overseas tours and restaurant meals? spending beyond your means on branded clothes and accessories or taxi trips or feeding your car? spending $5k per month on a sugarbaby you cannot afford, chalking up credit card debt or overdraft debt?

i was a pauper, even with study loan debts, when i graduated from uni at age 20s. by your age, i already own three private properties, one commercial and two residential.

in this land of opportunities, do you people even plan your lives? or just go through day after day like zombies? you moron should have been born in some backward village in africa, you wasted your opportunity of being born in a first world city.

Ngengheng
18-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Keep it up!!!!!Hope u can get your 20k...Lol

Namaste
18-04-2016, 08:19 AM
Maybe TS might consider widening the market coverage by offering his services to guys as well.

A painful thought just came to mind :D

rocketscientist
20-04-2016, 04:32 PM
TS you got a horse dick gold lanjiao set with diamonds?
Why you worth 20k? Thai baht, Indon rupiah or Viet Dong?

Abcdefghijklmn
22-04-2016, 12:58 PM

Bro, banks have unsecure loan. Any one can just walk in to take the loan.

As Long as you have a job and a local, none of the bank will refuse your request.

Unless your credit rating burst then gg

Lucifersangel
24-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Wah. Even the "pay back" also win win go you.. Got so good the deal? Like that I also want. only want 10k-15k pls:D anyone??:D:D