AppleCoke
12-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Pls recommend urgently,
where to get an abortion.?
a trustworthy and reliable doctor.
thank you very much.

arl127
12-04-2016, 07:20 PM
What a question, how many months? just missed periods? cant you handle with pills, if not drink papaya juice, natural remedy

Pleasure_empire
12-04-2016, 08:10 PM
This is Singapore not Timbaktu leh.

Gleneagles, Mt E, Camden, where don't have reliable docs? Trustworthy? U some celebrity need abortion n have to be hush hush??

Have $ no issues. Good docs below 2k can settle if no complications. Really cant find can PM me.

TwinTowers
12-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Give it a hard thought about what you are about to do.
Regret n conscience will haunt you throughout your life.

maxxdesire
12-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Sound kinda kancheong.

conquer
12-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Think twice. Abortion is killing an innocent life. :mad:

toiletducky
12-04-2016, 10:30 PM
What a question, how many months? just missed periods? cant you handle with pills, if not drink papaya juice, natural remedy

I thought is pineapple juice?

orangeproud
12-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Rather to kill an innocent life, why dun born n give up for adoption?;)
Some childless couples will b keen.
Dun make an impulse decision as will cause guilty for whole life.

rocket_boy
12-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Pls recommend urgently,
thank you very much.

if you ever abort, you and your lover will be killing an innocent baby and both of you will be suay your entire life !

if you still insist, the cheapest and most effective way is to drink dettol loh !

AppleCoke
12-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Hi,
thank you very much for all the advises.
No, its not me, Its for one of our group's friend.
sorry, i too was stressed out and rushed out this posting.
thanks again for all the replies.
personally, I too am against abortion.

TonyB
13-04-2016, 12:18 AM

Papaya juice really works?

TwinTowers
13-04-2016, 01:08 AM
All the more you should talk to your friend.

fallen69angel
13-04-2016, 02:18 AM
if you ever abort, you and your lover will be killing an innocent baby and both of you will be suay your entire life !

if you still insist, the cheapest and most effective way is to drink dettol loh !

It is sooooooo true. Super suay...

arl127
13-04-2016, 08:10 AM
I thought is pineapple juice?

Pineapple could be, but Papaya is the best for natural provided she is within 1 month or so.

arl127
13-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Papaya juice really works?

Papaya works if it is in the early stage, not like close to 3 months.

AppleCoke
13-04-2016, 08:48 AM
All the more you should talk to your friend.

Hi, thank you very much and to everyone too,
they will see a professional counsellor today.

archer69
13-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Don't do it. Give the baby to me if she don't want, I will take care.

LoveBoobies
13-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Pls recommend urgently,
thank you very much.

There's a female doctor at AMK. Along the main road facing the mat tracks. Very reliable n professional.

Moscorn
13-04-2016, 10:01 AM
It also depend on how many months.If too long, abit dangerous.

Big Sexy
13-04-2016, 10:12 AM
My advice is if the fetus is healthy and you are financially and physically able.
Do NOT abort the child.

otherwise read these links
http://www.aware.org.sg/abortion/

http://www.womensclinicofsingapore.com/procedures.html

http://www.swjen.com.sg/pre-abortion-considerations.html

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152562
question 55

Pls recommend urgently,
thank you very much.

AppleCoke
13-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Hi, thank you very much and to everyone too,
they will see a professional counsellor today.

Hi, Thank you very much.
They will see a professional counsellor today.

singmarine
13-04-2016, 10:19 AM
I urged you against abortion. Though it may give you temporary relief but I guarantee it will haunt you later as long as you live. There are many other ways to resolve the problem such as adoption.

You can get advice from counsellor or your gyna. Abortion ie killing an innocent baby.

sammyboyfor
13-04-2016, 10:37 AM
I urged you against abortion. Though it may give you temporary relief but I guarantee it will haunt you later as long as you live. There are many other ways to resolve the problem such as adoption.

You can get advice from counsellor or your gyna. Abortion ie killing an innocent baby.

That's rubbish my second girlfriend had two abortions and it didn't affect either of us in the least. We were both happy to get rid of a bastard child.

Abortion does not kill an innocent baby it gets rid of a fetus that has yet to develop into a human being.

Totallyuseless
13-04-2016, 10:39 AM
That's rubbish my second girlfriend had two abortions and it didn't affect either of us in the least. We were both happy to get rid of a bastard child.

Abortion does not kill an innocent baby it gets rid of a fetus that has yet to develop into a human being.

Totally agreed
Me passing by nia :D

groo
13-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Boss Sam, everybody entitled to their ideas, just like you. So no rubbish to speak of. A lady friend who had three abortions in her younger days has regretted to it til today. Every year, she will visit the temple to pray for them to be reincarnated into a good family. So it will affect different people differently. Apparently to some people no effect, just like you. :D:D:D
That's rubbish my second girlfriend had two abortions and it didn't affect either of us in the least. We were both happy to get rid of a bastard child. Abortion does not kill an innocent baby it gets rid of a fetus that has yet to develop into a human being.

sammyboyfor
13-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Boss Sam, everybody entitled to their ideas, just like you. So no rubbish to speak of. A lady friend who had three abortions in her younger days has regretted to it til today. Every year, she will visit the temple to pray for them to be reincarnated into a good family. So it will affect different people differently. Apparently to some people no effect, just like you. :D:D:D

I was refuting this statement :

Originally Posted by singmarine
I urged you against abortion. Though it may give you temporary relief but I guarantee it will haunt you later as long as you live.

There is no such guarantee whatsoever. It all depends upon how you view the definition of human life and when it begins. The Catholics went as far as to view contraception as sinful as it intervened in the procreation process. On the other hand I am of the view that life begins at the moment of birth when the baby takes it's first breath of air in the outside world. Before that it is merely an appendage.

The threadstarter deserves to be presented with all various facets of opinion regarding the subject of abortion.

sammicheng1000
13-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Althou abortion is cruel but unless u are in the couple shoes or willingly to help them out with the child then don't tell them what is right or wrong. Answer is not as simple as 1+1 =2.

sammyboyfor
13-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Althou abortion is cruel but unless u are in the couple shoes or willingly to help them out with the child then don't tell them what is right or wrong. Answer is not as simple as 1+1 =2.

Abortion is not cruel because the fetus is merely a montage of cells and not a living being.

You could just as well claim that wanking is cruel because the poor sperm cells end up in your tissue paper and are then discarded down the toilet instead of having the opportunity to swim in a nice warm pussy.

sammicheng1000
13-04-2016, 12:18 PM
Abortion is not cruel because the fetus is merely a montage of cells and not a living being.

You could just as well claim that wanking is cruel because the poor sperm cells end up in your tissue paper and are then discarded down the toilet instead of having the opportunity to swim in a nice warm pussy.

Well that's for u. Diff thinking. I still think it's cruel but I respect the couple decision. Everyone ppl situation, mindset, upbringing are vastly diff from each other.

sammyboyfor
13-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Well that's for u. Diff thinking. I still think it's cruel but I respect the couple decision. Everyone ppl situation, mindset, upbringing are vastly diff from each other.

Yes I agree that some people are well brought up while others are brought up to believe in all sorts of ridiculous concepts and outright fallacies.

cgcgcg
13-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Pls recommend urgently,
thank you very much.

One taxi driver told me there is one clinic near holland road or v, can do it.500 only. He has been playing with his own maid, mother maid, relative maid, he said maid is a lot cheaper compare to those pdmm, viet .

squiggle
13-04-2016, 12:56 PM
https://www.google.com.sg/?gws_rd=ssl#q=singapore%20abortion%20clinic%20list&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=1338247,103841620,3877&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rlfi=hd:;si:

http://www.aware.org.sg/abortion/

groo
13-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Thanks For the clarification Boss, Cheers! :D:D
I was refuting this statement :
There is no such guarantee whatsoever... The threadstarter deserves to be presented with all various facets of opinion regarding the subject of abortion.

orangeproud
14-04-2016, 09:32 PM
For more info on adoption, pls refer as below;
http://www.touch.org.sg/our-services/family-services/touch-adoption-services