PDA

View Full Version : Any ladies keen to join real clean KTV session on weekend?

yangyang77
12-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi all!

Was wondering if any ladies would be keen to sing your lungs out and relax over some drinks while making out, ops, I mean friends.. over any weekend?

Had a place in mind which is nice, big and spacious for some relax sessions after your test/exams/naggings etc..

Pm me and let's go!

*drinks on the house though

Anitamui
12-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi all!

Was wondering if any ladies would be keen to sing your lungs out and relax over some drinks while making out, ops, I mean friends.. over any weekend?

Had a place in mind which is nice, big and spacious for some relax sessions after your test/exams/naggings etc..

Pm me and let's go!

*drinks on the house though

Whats sort of drinks are provided? Any hard liquor? I dont sing coz i am sick of singing already!

yangyang77
12-04-2016, 11:15 PM
Whats sort of drinks are provided? Any hard liquor? I dont sing coz i am sick of singing already!

Yup, hard liquor/beer :)

yangyang77
13-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Anyone up for it? There'll be games and all! Bumzzzz!

fictionman
13-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Anyone up for it? There'll be games and all! Bumzzzz!

"CLEAN"....Post in Sammyboy!!!....Give me a break

sky_liner2
13-04-2016, 10:06 AM

Ya ya ya........later mass orgy after singing and some drinks.....how come only invite ladies and no men, TS can handle?

tinyfeet
13-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Ya ya ya........later mass orgy after singing and some drinks.....how come only invite ladies and no men, TS can handle?

After singing or in between play games which involve stripping. :D

groo
13-04-2016, 11:08 AM
What type of "mike" will the ladies be using? :D:D:D

LinQingXia
13-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Can a MILF join the fun?:p

fictionman
13-04-2016, 11:30 AM
What type of "mike" will the ladies be using? :D:D:D

Mushroom shape bah

yangyang77
13-04-2016, 05:08 PM

If I'm not wrong sammyboy doesn't necessary has to be all 'dirty' posts. As much as I want it to be. But yes, I need a break.

This is the problem, guys naturally are attracted to lady. If i invite guy also, people will start commenting gay, orgy, or some stuffs or anything that people can think of. so why not just straight to the point and invite the lady so there will be less drama? haha, can you handle if you were me? :D

After singing or in between play games which involve stripping.

No lah bro, how to strip in ktv, not lupsup one leh. police come all die :eek:

What type of "mike" will the ladies be using?

The mic that can produce sound

Can a MILF join the fun?:p

Sure, drop me a pm/email with ur any ctc info we can discuss via there.

Mushroom shape bah

Wahaha didn't know that the ktv place or even lupsup place have mushroom shape mic :)