PDA

View Full Version : My hungry pussy

Velvetpussy
12-04-2016, 08:01 AM
I've been reading a lot of posts about a guy's POV with sexual experiences and stories. So I'm here to add a little on the ladies end. These stories are 95% true, I mean I have to add some stuff to make it more juicy but yeah. Here's a little bit about me (I won't provide photos to protect my identity tho)
Features: big round eyes, small pouty pink lips, curvy body, petite frame
Vital stats: 32C, 25" waist

And here's my first story.

I have a boyfriend of nearly 1 year, and he's the hottest guy I've ever known. Standing at 179cm tall, he has an athletic build, a masculine face, and the deepest, sexiest voice I've ever heard. I've known him since my primary school days, but I've never viewed him sexually until I turned 15. I had fantasies of us having sex in quiet corners at school, or in the toilets and all that adrenaline pumping stuff. We never really hung out together until we graduated, and then as we got to know each other better, we got together.

I remember the very first time we had sex.

We had just finished watching a movie, and we headed back to my place since it was only 3pm. There's usually no one home till 8pm, so we laid on my bed and cuddled for a little bit. I knew my man was feeling a little bit hornier today because he didn't wank off this morning. Being the little tease I am, I slid my knee up and down his groin and looked at him with innocent eyes. He seemed to play it cool at first but I could feel the bulge growing under his pants and I knew his member was ready to play. I shifted myself on top of him and positioned my pussy right at his groin and simply just laid on him like that. I smirked when I felt his member press against my clit, but pretended to be oblivious. I knew he wanted to fuck me super bad right now. He wasn't going to get it just yet.

"Honey, I'm gonna go take a shower okay?" I whispered into his ear.
I heard his breath hitch, and he managed a simple nod. I left for a good 5 minutes, touching myself while I showered imagining what it would be like to have his dick deep inside me. I came out wearing just a spaghetti strap top and my favorite hot pink thongs. I purposely let my wet hair fall over my shoulders so that when I pulled it back later, he could see the wet spot over my nipples. I headed back to my room and saw that he was busy playing with his now fully exposed member. It was maybe about 7" in length and really thick. My pussy craved for it. I stood at the door watching for a while more, my nipples getting hard with every soft groan he let out

toben
12-04-2016, 09:52 AM
SETTING TENT!!!!!!
Picture leiiiiiiiiii

sjb1994
12-04-2016, 10:02 AM
More sis, more juice and more steam please

cumranger69
12-04-2016, 10:07 AM
It's a steamy start to the story.

But first time having sex and you sounded rather experienced. I remembered my first time was full of apprehension and unsure. Nowadays teenagers like very confident...;)

singlicious
12-04-2016, 11:14 AM

But first time having sex and you sounded rather experienced. I remembered my first time was full of apprehension and unsure. Nowadays teenagers like very confident...;)

I guess TS is saying the first time they both had sex after getting in relationship. not losing virginity kind of first time :D

groo
12-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Just in the papers on Sunday... even teens are paying $$$ for sex with prostitutes... these are Teen Ver. 6.9. :eek::D

Pleasure_empire
12-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Any pics how a hungry pussy looks like? Lol

ToVictory
12-04-2016, 04:33 PM
do continue, getting interesting :D

lovelyismything
12-04-2016, 06:33 PM
wa interesting liao hahaha all the flag up liao hahaha

roysux
12-04-2016, 08:36 PM
interesting, waiting for more

he123
12-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Good start & nice story.

Can't wait for more.

ilovesmurfs
12-04-2016, 10:14 PM
camping here for more :)

otamay
12-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Sis, you so young so horny and nottie makes me hard reading. But l like it, please continue.

StressedOut
13-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Any pics how a hungry pussy looks like?l

lol at that :D

otamay
14-04-2016, 01:12 AM
l am always hungry for pussy.

Stratosphere
14-04-2016, 01:47 AM

Aren't we all :D

Botakhead
14-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Aren't we all :D

I do believe that is what she meant.

Torex9
14-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi TS,

Interesting. Keep it up.

Torex9

Crosser
14-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Like your style of writing bro

Velvetpussy
15-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Maybe if y'all support me enough and I'm feeling it, I'll show you after I get waxed *wink*

Botakhead
15-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Supporting with my hard cock in my pants. Can show your waxed pussy pics?

Velvetpussy
15-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Lai Lai! Second part is here^^ Enjoy!

"Do you need any help?" I asked, sauntering slowly towards a very surprised hunk. His hands froze mid shaft and he stared at me, eyes lingering at my pink thong. I pulled my hair back so he could have a good view of my pink nipples, and I watched as he gawked over it, licking his lips, wishing he could have a taste. I sat beside him and he tried to remove my top and thongs. I pushed his hands away and started frenching him instead. Our tongues were engaged in a furious war and I started running my fingers over the tip of his dick.
Once we broke apart, I moved down south and began licking his tip softly. I heard him let out a satisfied sigh, and started kissing his dick instead. I grazed my tongue over the groove of the tip a few times then started sucking gently on the tip. He seemed satisfied with that. But man his moans made me so flipping wet. So without warning I shoved the entire monster into my mouth and deep throated him. I heard the "ah" and the "mmph" and the "oh fuck yes". While doing that I ran my tongue all over his shaft and I saw his legs flex and he held his breathe.
"Oh no.. You're not gonna cum just yet" I thought.
I pulled away from his dick and he looked at me wide eyed. I laughed and positioned myself on top of him, his bulging dick at the entrance of my pussy and began teasing myself instead. I ran his dick up and down from my clit to the labia and spreaders my pussy juice over it. Once satisfied I lowered myself onto it and moaned in satisfaction when I felt it fill up my hungry pussy. At first I was simply clenching my vaginal walls and hearing him grunt with each contraction. But soon after he began twitching his dick whenever I contracted my walls. I threw my head back and allowed myself to fully enjoy that sensation. He obviously had enough of my teasing and decided it was his turn. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up till just the tip was in my hole. I tried to push myself back down, but he chuckled and shook his head. He slowly pushed his member in and out of me. I was a whimpering mess. I wanted him to pound me hard and fast.
Me: "I.... Need it... Hard and fast..."
Him: "sorry what?"
Me: "please fuck me hard and fast!"

Without any warning he thrusted the full length of his dick inside me, hitting my G spot, sending waves of pleasure over my body. I bounced up and down on his dick and locked my eyes with him. He started going even faster and even harder. All I could do was clench teeth and grab his hair while I felt my orgasm build.

Him: "you like it like that don't you?"
Me: "Yes! I'm... Gonna cum.... Fuck... Me like that... Please..."
He was proud of himself. He smiled and began pounding in me like a crazy horny rabbit. I felt the big O coming. I arched my back and felt my pussy walls clamp up on his dick. He grunted but fucked me even harder. Then it came. Hot liquid flowed all over his dick and balls.

lovedosex
15-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Nice and thanks for sharing, camp here for more horny action:D:D:D

NipClamp
15-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Please keep cumming :D

randily
15-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Nice development.....
More updates, pls..

repmac
16-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Oh sheeett.. im late.. who cares... camp camp camp.. :D

1ToyotaWish
16-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Maybe if y'all support me enough and I'm feeling it, I'll show you after I get waxed *wink*

Maybe you can show the "before" and "after" pics? :p

Velvetpussy
16-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Maybe you can show the "before" and "after" pics? :p

Wa you greedy ah. Hahahah

diputs1269
16-04-2016, 09:51 PM

Oh love waxed pussy, l can give you a thorough lick.

Botakhead
16-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Oh love waxed pussy, l can give you a thorough lick.

I wouldn't mind the original bush too.

wolfblass
17-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Support ! Support !! Support !!! :)

CumExplorer
17-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Wa you greedy ah. Hahahah

support you sis, please show the pic :D

cabayasi
18-04-2016, 09:17 AM
support you sis, please show the pic :D

up you 11 as return, support your call for sis to show pic too :D